Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Removal of Character Limit on Posts  (Read 2055 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Removal of Character Limit on Posts
« on: April 22, 2021, 01:58:32 PM »
CHARACTER LIMIT ON POSTS UPDATE

Since the beginning of CSS, we've had issues on the site regarding the character limit on posts. Early on in the site's existence back in September-October of 2018, it was at 50,000 characters. Afterwards, it was moved up to 60,000 where it has been ever since... until today.

As we have been working on the site and have finally discovered a way to not only increase it beyond the 60k threshold, but set it at a number where virtually no one should run into a problem with posting long stories.

As of today, the character limit is now set at 500,000. If you previously had the problem of needing to split stories into separate posts in the same topic, you don't have to worry about this any longer. If anyone wants to go back and fix their older stories that exceeded the previous character limit, you can edit the post and include the full story.

'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Dyldom, thechemist, Jesse90

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA