Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Blacked BFFs (Robin Meade & Stephanie Abrams)  (Read 2326 times)

DarkSwordsman

Blacked BFFs (Robin Meade & Stephanie Abrams)
« on: September 21, 2023, 11:45:01 AM »
Written as a commission for JB. Commission info is available here.

Blacked BFFs

Starring: Robin Meade and Stephanie Abrams

Stephanie Abrams was nervous.  Very nervous.  It was 8pm on a balmy Saturday evening in early June, and the AMHQ co-anchor and meteorology expert was on her way to the home of news peer and friend Robin Meade in a wealthy suburb of Atlanta, Georgia.  The reason for her visit was simple.  Robin had confided in Stephanie about the open relationship she had with her other half, Tim, and the sexual encounters she’d had with other men, all with her husband’s blessing.  Not only that, but Robin, the lead anchor at HLN, took every opportunity available to her to sing the praises of one type of man in particular- young African-Americans.  In fact, it seemed that every one of Robin’s illicit pre-marital affairs occurred with a black man that was half her age or younger.  If her words were to be believed, men of this particular race and age group were God’s gift to sex and came equipped with reproductive organs that put their caucasian counterparts to shame.

“I can’t believe how big they are,” she gushed one day over coffee.  “I’ve been with loads at this point and they’re all freakin’ huge!  And, boy, do they know how to fuck!  The last two guys I was with gave me twelve orgasms in a single night!”

Robin had been begging Stephanie to join her for one of these encounters for months now, but through loyalty to her husband, actor Liann Freeman, the weather girl had always declined.  Then one day, after a particularly heartfelt eulogy extolling the virtues of interracial sex, curiosity finally got the better of her.  Were all black men hung like shire horses and did they all fuck like African gods?  There was only one way to find out for sure, and after months of emphatic rejection, Stephanie relented and took her friend up on her offer.

She pulled into the driveway of Robin’s house and climbed out of her SUV.  She’d been to Robin’s house before for dinner and was always impressed by the size; it was far bigger than her own.  She rang the doorbell and took a deep breath to steel herself while she waited for her friend to answer.  She heard the dull thud of footsteps approaching then the door swung open, the gorgeous, beaming face of Robin Meade greeting her from the open doorway.

“Steph!” she shrieked excitedly, pulling her in for a hug.  “So glad you’re here.  You look stunning.”

She did.  They both did- the pair of them dolled to the nines and kitted out in the skimpiest designer dresses that their wardrobes had to offer. 

“So do you,” Stephanie replied.  “Thank you so much for inviting me.”

“Not at all.  I’m glad you finally accepted.  Come in, come in.  There’s someone I want you to meet.”

Robin ushered her in and closed the door behind her.  Taking her by the hand, she led Stephanie through to the lounge where the third party was ready and waiting.  Sat on the couch in his finest dress shirt and pants was a very handsome young man of muscular build and very dark complexion. 

“Stephanie, this is Keon.”

Keon rose to greet her, taking her hand in his and kissing the back of it.

“How you doin’, baby?” he said, his voice deep and gravelly.

“Hi,” Stephanie replied, blushing a little as he grinned at her.

She never really found black men particularly attractive, but Keon she took an immediate fancy to.  She wasn’t sure if it was Robin’s constant bleating on about African-American males or if she was genuinely attracted to him, but there was something about him that drew her in from the get go.  He was tall- six foot two, at least- and 200lbs of solid muscle.  He had short dreadlocks on top of his head with the sides shaved down, almost to the scalp.  He had deep, soulful brown eyes and a killer smile that showed off his pearly whites, plus one gold tooth where his right incisor should have been.

“So this your girl, Miss Meade?” he asked, sitting back down on the couch.

“Mmhmm,” said Robin.  “I told her all about you.”

Stephanie didn’t recall his name specifically coming up during any of their conversation, but she’d talked about so many young black men over the past few months that he must have been mentioned at some point. 

“Oh, yeah?” he asked, his grin growing wider.  “Whatchu tell her?”

“Oh, you know, the usual stuff.  How good in bed you are.  How big your cock is,” said Robin, casually.  “Drink, Stephanie?” she asked, brandishing a bottle of champagne.

“Erm…yeah, sure,” said Stephanie, a little taken aback by what her friend had said and the nonchalance with which she’d said it.

Robin fetched a glass from the coffee table and filled it with expensive champagne.  She handed it to Stephanie, who shook a little as her manicured fingers curled around the stem.  She brought the glass to her lips, taking a long swig to help calm her nerves. 

“Can we see it?” asked Robin, peering across at the young black stud.

“See what?” he replied.

“What do you think?” Robin laughed.  “Your cock, of course!”

Stephanie gasped, almost choking on a mouthful of bubbles. 

“Damn, ma!” Keon exclaimed.  “Your girl ain’t even finished her drink yet!”

“So?” said Robin.  “Doesn’t mean I can’t get started, does it?  She’s never been with a black guy before.  I need to show her the ropes.”

“A’ight,” Keon chuckled.  “Whatever you say, ma.”

Stephanie watched as he rose to his feet, unzipping his fly and unbuckling his belt.  Unbuttoning the clasp on his pants, he slid his fingers under the waistband of his boxers, whipping both garments down in single motion.  Stephanie gasped as his long black cock fell free from his pants, dangling freely between his muscular thighs.  One thing was for sure, Robin wasn’t kidding when she talked about black guy’s dicks.  Keon’s wasn’t even hard yet and already it was the largest that Stephanie had seen, swinging down halfway to his kneecap.  She’d never seen anything like it and she couldn’t help but stare as it hung down from his groin, two huge balls dangling on either side.

“What do you think, Steph?” asked Robin, noting her slackjawed appearance.

“It’s huge,” was all she could say, her mouth hanging so far open she was practically sucking up passing flies.

“Right?!” Robin grinned.  “What did I tell you, huh?  So, do you wanna suck it first or should I?”

“Hmm?” said Steph as she stared ahead, her face almost comically blank.

Robin laughed.  “OK, maybe I oughta go first.  Let you gather your senses a little.”

She climbed down from the couch, settling on her knees on the thick shag carpet.

“C’mere, you,” she said as she gazed at Keon, beckoning him with a manicured finger.

Keon stepped forward and Robin grabbed hold of his cock, the first few inches flopping downwards as she curled her fingers around his girthy base.  Opening her mouth as wide as she could, she steered his cock inside, wrapping her lips around his crown.  Bobbing her head back and forth, she pumped her fist up and down his shaft, stroking and sucking in equal measure.  She felt his cock start to grow as she sucked him harder, his shaft getting stiffer with every jerk of her wrist.

“Mmm, yeah,” Keon groaned, flashing a cocky smile.  “That’s it, ma.  Suck that big black dick.”

Robin’s fingers peeled from around his base and she latched onto his hips, slurping loudly as she took him deeper.  Stephanie was amazed.  Not only was this young man’s cock so enormously sized, but Robin was handling it like a seasoned pro, taming the beast with her mouth and hands.  Her lips slid up and down his shaft, taking another inch with each swift bob of her head, stopping only when his swollen crown nudged against the back of her throat.  A loud wretch sounded from deep inside her mouth and the brunette retracted, prying the dick from down her throat.

“Phew!” she exclaimed, coughing a little as she sucked in lungfuls of air.  “I love sucking big black dicks, but damn, are they hard to get down your throat!”  She pointed the cock at Stephanie, spit dripping from every inch of his thick black shaft.  “Here, why don’t you try?”

Stephanie knocked back the last of her drink, swallowing it with a nervous gulp as she dropped to the floor, kneeling beside her friend.  Robin passed the cock to her and remained by her side as took it in her hands.  The first thing that struck her was the width.  She knew it to be thick already, of course, but she hadn’t counted on quite how girthy it truly was until she had it in her grasp.  It was unreal.  Twice as thick as her ex-husbands or any of her former boyfriends.  In fact, it was so large that she couldn’t even wrap her fingers around it properly.  How it was going to fit in her mouth, much less her pussy (or anywhere else) she was truly none the wiser.

Stephanie gaped her lips as wide as she could, guiding his cock between them.  He felt even  bigger inside her mouth, and her eyes bulged as she started to bob her head, stunned by the insane girth.  She considered herself a very talented cocksucker, but Keon’s dong was like nothing she’d experienced before.  She’d only taken about three inches and already her jaw was starting to ache, her gag reflex kicking into gear before she even reached the midway point.  She could feel him throbbing, shocked by the width of his veins and the sheer amount of blood that was pumping through them.  It was truly out of this world. 

Precum trickled across the length of her tongue, so thick and rich in flavour that it set her taste buds ablaze.  The tip pressed against the back of her throat and she gagged around his meaty thickness, amazed and horrified by how much shaft she was yet to accommodate.  She pushed against his thighs and her lips slid past the tip as she freed herself of his long black pipe.  She gasped desperately, refilling her lungs with as much fresh air as they could take. 

Robin laughed.  “Too much for you, Steph?” she asked with a grin.  “He’s a little bigger than you’re used to, huh?”

“I’l…I’ll…say,” Stephanie replied, puffing out each word between gasping, panting breaths. 

“Yeah, it takes some getting used to.  I was the same on my first time.  Would you like some pointers?”

“Plea…please,” Stephanie gasped, still in the midst of recovery. 

“OK, so with a cock this big you really gotta pace yourself,” Robin explained.  “Don’t just stuff the whole thing down your throat.  I know it’s tempting, but do that with a dick this size and you’ll choke yourself to death.  Allow me to demonstrate.”
Robin gripped Keon’s cock and wrapped her lips around his helmet, slowly bobbing her head.  Her lips moved down it an inch at a time, taking it in at a steady pace.  She reached halfway with consummate ease then pulled back up to the tip, popping the crown from between her lips.

“See how easy that was?” she asked, looking across at her friend.  Stephanie nodded.  “Now you have a try.”

She pointed the cock at Stephanie who curled her fist around the girthy trunk, copying her mentor as best she could.  The girth still amazed her, and her lips still stretched as she took him back inside, but Robin’s advice had been very useful.  Bobbing her head at a slower pace, she was able to take him down with much less difficulty.  The tip nudged against her throat once more, but she could keep him in there for longer before her gag reflex kicked in. 

“There, that’s better, huh?” asked Robin.

Stephanie nodded, panting far less drastically than she had been before.

“OK, so now let’s go a little deeper.”

Robin took the cock back and steered into her mouth, sinking to the middle on the very fast pass.  Stephanie’s jaw went slack as she watched her swallow him, stunned by the ease with which she took so much of this length.  Then she returned to the same steady rhythm she had demonstrated before, swallowing the remaining pipe one thick inch at a time.  By the time she got to the three quarter mark, she must have had eight inches of thick black schlong lodged in her oral cavity, yet not the slightest cough or gag could be heard from beyond her full set of lips. 

Head bobbing slowly in forward and backward motions, Robin took Keon’s dick into the deepest parts of her mouth like he measured next to nothing, greedily sucking and slurping at his long dark pole with every pass she took.  It didn’t take long for her lips to reach the base and Keon moaned loudly as the 53 year old white woman vanished his veiny schlong.

“Oh, dayum!” he yelped, his legs almost buckling from underneath him as Robin’s full lips puckered at the root of his shaft.

“Wow!” said Stephanie, without even thinking, still gawking listlessly as her friend and peer swallowed that BBC.

“Sheeeet!” Keon cussed as he gripped the back of Robin’s head, pinning her face to his groin.  “Damn, you a bad bitch, Miss Meade.”

He held her there for a few seconds longer then let her up for air.  Robin’s lips slid up past the ridge of his crown and she panted a little as she pulled his cock from inside her throat.

“I am, huh?” she said with a grin.

“Uh huh,” Keon nodded.  “Yo’ girl got the best teacher goin’, that’s fo sho.”

“Hear that, Steph?” asked Robin, her grin stretching wider as she turned to face her friend.  “You’re learning from the best today.  OK, now it’s your turn.”

She handed the cock back to Stephanie who took it in her hands.  Mouth opening wide, she steered Keon’s crown in between her lips, trying to take the first half, just like her friend had done.  She didn’t find it as easy as Robin did, but she managed it all the same, wrapping her lips around the first six inches.  With the first half secured, she started to bob her head, taking another inch.  It wasn’t long before the tip was touching her throat again, but the slower pace allowed her to go a little deeper. 

The crown pushed into her gullet and she almost retracted on instinct, but managed to fight the urge, seeing that there were only a few short inches between her lips and the base of his shaft.  Reaching up with both hands, her fingers dug into coal dark flesh as she grabbed onto Keon’s ass, using his cheeks for leverage as she pulled herself in on his cock.  Her eyes began to water, leaving dried streaks of mascara trailing down both her cheeks.  The crown sunk further and she coughed and sputtered as it pushed towards her chest, her face glowing a deep shade of red. 

She closed her eyes as she reached the home straight, pulling herself in until something hard pressed against the tip of her nose.  She chanced an eye open, seeing nothing but jet black flesh.  Had her mouth not been full, she’d have shrieked in joy at her accomplishment.  She’d done it!  She’d tamed that coal black beast and done so with considerable aplomb.  Once the initial excitement passed, her gag reflex began to kick in and she pushed against Keon’s thighs, freeing herself of his big black cock.  Her lips slid past the helmet, leaving behind a mess of spit as she refilled her chest with a fresh supply of oxygen.

“Wow!” said Robin.  “There, wasn’t so hard, was it?  OK, let’s try putting it in that pussy.  How you feeling down there?  Nice and wet?”

Robin didn’t wait for an answer and reached down between Stephanie’s thighs, getting a feel for herself.

“Hmm, not bad,” she said, rubbing her friend’s pussy through her panties.  “A little damp, for sure, but I think you’re gonna have to be wetter than that to get this thing inside you.  But don’t worry, Keon here just so happens to be one of the best pussy eaters in Atlanta.  Aren’t you, honey?”

“Yes’m,” he said with a grin, flashing his golden tooth. 

“Why don’t you show Stephanie here just how good you really are?”

“Sheeet, mama, you don’t gotta tell me twice.  Come here, baby.”

He grabbed Stephanie’s wrist and dragged her to her feet, guiding her onto the couch.  Dropping to his knees, he hooked his fingers under the waistband of her panties and pulled them past her feet, tossing them uncaringly aside.  Grabbing her ankles, he pulled her to the edge of the couch, and spread her legs as wide as they’d go.  He took one look at her glistening pink MILF pussy then dove in deep without further delay.  Poking out his tongue, he licked along her drippy wet slit, gathering all the nectar that his tongue could accommodate.  She tasted amazing and he savoured every drop that he licked from the lips of her pussy, the sweet, rich flavour setting his taste buds ablaze. 

He licked up and down it several times then moved a little higher, settling on the nub of her clit.  Stephanie’s head jolted up from the leather and a loud gasp of carnal satisfaction flew forth from between her lips as he swirled his tongue around her point of pleasure.  His tongue was incredible, his oral prowess vastly outshining any man she had been with previously.  Each swirl of his tongue extracted another layer of fluid and every so often he’d lick up and down her labia, scooping it up with his tongue before returning it straight to her clit. 

Robin laid back across the couch, a very pleased look on her face as she watched her friend getting eaten out, a pair of manicured fingers teasing the nub of her clit. 

“See what I mean?” she said with a grin.  “Never had your pussy eaten like that before, have you?”

“Uh uh,” Stephanie said, shaking her head back and forth.

Keon peeled his tongue from Stephanie’s clit, wetting two fingers and pressing them against her slit.  She moaned a little louder as he pushed them in, his tongue going back to her clit as he sunk them down to the knuckle.  Angling them upwards in a hook-like fashion, he quickly found the brunette’s g-spot, deftly massaging it as he tongued her swollen bean. 

“Oh, God!” Stephanie moaned, her voice light and breathy.

“Yeah,” Robin smirked, “he’s good with his fingers too, huh?”

“Uh huh,” said Stephanie, eyes rolling into the back of her head as she reached up to fondle her perky tits. 

“Is he gonna make you cum?”

“Mmhmm.”

“Hear that, Keon?” Robin asked.  “I want you to give my girl the best orgasm she’s ever had.  Got that?”

Keon peeled his lips from around Stephanie’s clit, still fingering her deeply as he replied.  “Yes, ma’am.”

And with that his mouth returned to her clit, his tongue spinning and spiralling with greater speed and vigour.  Stephanie was close now, teetering on the edge of climax and a few more swirls of Keon’s God-like tongue were all it took to spark an orgasm from deep inside her.

“Oh my God!  Fuck!  Yes, yes, yes, yes!” she murmured, gripping a handful of dreadlocks as she kept the black man’s tongue exactly where she wanted it.

Keon kept licking and soon his efforts were rewarded with a hot gush of fluid that soaked the length of his tongue.  Stephanie shook from head to foot as Keon licked her through the throes of climax, not stopping until the violent tremors had begun to subside.  The grip on his hair loosened as he pried his hips from around her clit, licking along her pussy lips to taste her one last time.  He wasn’t sure what it was, but there was something about older white women that made their pussies taste particularly sweet.  Nobody tasted as good as Robin, of course, but the friend she’d just introduced him to was not a long way off.

“Good, huh?” asked Robin, that familiar grin of hers etched across her face. 

“Wow!” Stephanie replied, panting deeply as she began to recover.  “Just…wow!”

Robin laughed.  “Wait ‘til he gets that dick in you.  Speaking of which…you ready?”

Keon emerged from between Stephanie’s legs, grasping his cock as he rose to his feet.  Stephanie stared at it, his manhood somehow looking even larger than it did when it was in her mouth. 

“Oh, God!” she said, nervously chewing at her lower lip.  “I dunno, Robin.  It’s so big!”

“Exactly!  It’s freakin’ huge!” said Robin.  “This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, girl.  Please don’t tell me you’re gonna let a dick that big pass you by.”

“But…won’t it hurt?”

“A little at first,” Robin admitted.  “But it’ll pass.  And when it does…wow!  Trust me, there’s no other feeling like it.”

“OK…” said Stephanie, drawing an excited shriek from the woman beside her.  “But go slow, OK?” she added, pointing a finger at Keon.

“Yes, ma’am,” Keon replied, and he squatted down until his dick was level with the brunette’s snatch then pressed his tip against her dripping wet slit.

Stephanie watched as he gently nudged it forward, peeling her apart like a delicate flower.  A gasp flew forth from between her lips as he pushed the tip inside, her pussy spreading around his obscene girth.

“Ahhh! Oh my God!” she squealed, amazed by how thick he felt as he steered himself in, entering an inch at a time. 

Once the head was inside, Keon began to thrust.  Dicks of his size were clearly new to her, so he started slowly, allowing her to adjust to the increase in size. 

“How does that feel?” asked Robin, grinning from ear to ear.

“Its…so big!” Stephanie replied, unable to say much else as the huge, thick black cock inched its way inside her. 

Keon started going harder, enjoying the moisture and warmth of the brunette’s snatch.  Pussies this tight were a rarity for him and he relished the feeling of her insides gripping him, squeezing him tightly as he thrust inside.  In fact, he was enjoying it so much that he got a little carried away, thrusting a little harder and going a little deeper than the interracial debutante could handle.

“OHHH!” she squealed as one particularly deep thrust nearly took the wind out of her. 

“Too much!  Too much!” she said, reaching forward with shaking hands, pushing against the black man’s abs as he pushed past the midway point, giving her more dick than she’d ever had in her life.

“OK, Keon, that’s enough,” said Robin, and the black man groaned as he pried his dick from her friend’s tight pussy.  “Bring it over here, big boy.  I’ll show her how it’s done.”

Keon moved a few feet to his left where Robin was ready and waiting, legs spread and panties removed.  He pressed his cockhead against her slit and steered it forward, entering her with a single thrust.  Robin was accustomed to dicks of his size and she took his length with aplomb, accommodating half on the very first pass.  Keon reached down and gripped onto her thighs, using them for leverage as he started thrusting. 

“So, the key to taking a dick this size is lubrication,” Robin explained, looking across at her friend.  “Keep strumming your clit like this and your pussy will stay nice and wet.”

Robin demonstrated, wetting two fingers with saliva and putting them to her clit, rubbing it in concentric circles. 

“It might make your pussy tighter.”  She grinned and looked at Keon.  “Isn’t that right?”

“Uh huh,” he moaned back as her snatch began to contract, gripping him harder with every thrust.

“But the wetter your pussy is, the less it will hurt,” Robin went on.

Leaning forward, Keon gripped the sofa’s backrest as the pace increased, slamming his cock harder and deeper into Robin’s tight pussy.

“See,” she said.  “He’s nearly going balls deep already and I’m feeling nothing but pleasure.  Just look how wet his cock is from my pussy.”

Stephanie glanced down and, sure enough, Keon’s shaft was glistening with her friend’s vaginal fluids as he drove it deep inside, pounding hard and fast. 

“Plus, clitoral stimulation will make you cum extra hard.  You might even squirt a little if he’s fucking you right.”

“I’ve never done that before,” Stephanie admitted.

Robin laughed.  “Neither had I.  My husband couldn’t make me squirt if his life depended on it.  But black guys…they’ve got a certain knack for it.  Isn’t that right, Keon?”

“Uh huh,” said Keon, speaking through gritted teeth as he redoubled his efforts, his ass now a blur as he railed his cock into Robin’s snatch.

Robin kept rubbing her pussy, and after a few more thrusts of Keon’s big cock, the inevitable happened.

“Ooohhh, fuuuccckkk!” she yelped, screaming loudly at the point of release.

She pulled her hand away from her clit at the very last second, as a hot burst of crystalline fluids flew forth from her urethra and sprayed across the black man’s abs.  A grin formed on Keon’s face and he kept on thrusting, thinner arcs of liquid firing from her pussy until she finally ran out of fluid.

“Phew!” said Robin, panting heavily as Keon slowed his thrusts.  “And that’s how you squirt.”  She looked up at Keon’s torso as drops of squirt juice trickled down his jet black skin like rain on a window.  “Oh, look.  I made a mess,” she said, turning back to her friend.  “Be a dear and clean that up for me, would you?”

Stephanie looked at her blankly.  “You want me to…?”

“Lick up my squirt, yes,” said Robin casually.  “Don’t worry, it tastes great.”

“Erm…OK,” said Stephanie.

Keon pulled his cock from Robin’s pussy and stepped in front of her friend.  Stephanie nervously poked out her tongue and put it to Keon’s torso, licking slowly along the grooves of his six pack.  She scooped up a few drops of squirt and was pleasantly surprised as the flavour lingered on her taste buds.  Robin was right, it did taste good- warm and kinda sweet.  Her tongue came back out and she went back for more, licking every inch of Keon’s muscular torso.  By the time she was done, his skin, once soaked with her girlfriend’s fluids, was now as dry as a bone.

“Oh, look,” said Robin.  “I got some on his cock as well.”

Stephanie looked and indeed there were a few drops of squirt juice dripping from the base of his shaft. 

“Better clean those up too,” Robin added, and Stephanie promptly obliged.

Dropping to her knees, she wrapped her lips around Keon’s helmet, grabbing onto his hips as she bobbed and forth.  Not only were Robin’s fluids dripping from the hilt, but his entire black shaft was basted in a thick coat of sticky juices that made it glisten from bottom to top.  Stephanie’s lips slid down his shaft, enjoying the taste of her girlfriend’s arousal as she took it inch by inch.  Sinking down towards the base of his shaft, Stephanie tasted Robin’s squirt as it dripped down onto the carpet.  Then, with one final bob of her head, her lips pressed against the black man’s groin, every inch of his coal dark pipe now embedded in her mouth and throat.

“Ooh, wow!” said Robin.  “She’s getting good at that, huh?”

“Uh huh,” Keon agreed, watching in awe as the brunette’s lips puckered at the base of his shaft, not even flinching as she took his thick rod to the hilt.

She kept him there for a close to a minute then pushed against his thighs, freeing herself of his big black cock.

“You want to cum on that dick now, Steph?” asked Robin, a smirk stretched across her face as she witnessed her friend getting hooked on BBC.

“Please,” said Stephanie as she rose to her feet, gripping the stud by the cock as she led him back to the sofa.

Pushing against his two large pecs, she shoved him down onto the sofa and turned around, sticking her ass out as she backed up into him.

“I want to ride it,” she said emphatically, climbing up onto the couch and lowering herself onto his cock.

Her pussy slid past Keon’s helmet and then she started riding him, slowly at first but quickly gathering momentum.  Every pass took another inch and it wasn’t long until she’d slid to the midway point, his crown already touching her deepest parts.  Grabbing her hips, Keon was quick to offer his assistance, using his strong arms to guide her up and down his pole.  Her face was screwed in a fit of lust and he enjoyed the sight of her perky tits jiggling as she bounced up and down on his dick.

“Yeah, that’s it, Steph,” Robin encouraged, playing with her pussy as she watched her friend take a ride on the BBC.  “Ride that dick, girl.  Work your pussy up and down that shaft.”

Steph did as instructed and rode him harder, using her strong thigh muscles to power her body along the thick black shaft.  Again, Keon helped, working her up and down with his trunk-like arms, loud smacks ringing out as she slammed her ass into his thighs. 

“Ohh, fuuuccckkk!!!” Stephanie screamed, roaring at the top of her lungs.  “Yes!  Yes!  Yes!  Fuck, that’s so fucking good!”

“Yeah,” said Robin, the grin on her face getting wider, “you like that cock, don’t you, Stephy?”

“Yes!” she squealed.  “I love it!  I fucking love this big black coooccckkk!!!”

And with that Keon pulled her down to the base of his schlong, holding her there as she started to quake, powerful convulsions racking her every inch.  He kept her there until the tremors subsided then lifted her off his cock.  Stephanie could hardly move as he put her down, depositing her body on the couch.

“Wow!” said Robin.  “He fucked the hell out of you, huh?”

“Uh…huh,” Stephanie replied, barely able to speak after the pounding she’d just taken. 

“I think it’s time we kicked things up a notch,” Robin declared.  “Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?”

Stephanie’s eyes flew open.  Had she heard that right?  “Did you just say…?”

“In the ass?  Yes, I did.  Have you ever been fucked in the ass?”

“Erm…no…”

“Right then, I think it’s time we popped that cherry.  What do you say?”

Stephanie couldn’t believe what she was hearing.  Had Robin really just asked her if she wanted to take that huge black cock in her ass?  The thought of it alone almost made her laugh.  It had barely fit in her pussy!

“You want me to…?”  She couldn’t even bring herself to say it.  “Are you serious?!”

“Deadly serious,” Robin grinned.  “You’ll love it, trust me.  It feels incredible.”

“But…look at the size of it!” Stephanie protested, gawking at Keon’s cock as he sat there on the couch. 

“Exactly.  The bigger it is, the better it feels.  You don’t want some puny little white cock in your asshole, do you?”  She looked at Keon and the pair of them laughed.  “My first anal was with a black guy.  Sure, it hurt a little, but my God, the feeling is out of this world.  I haven’t had a white cock in there since.  Let’s go to my room and I’ll show you how it’s done.”

Robin took Stephanie by the hand and led her across the room, with Keon in hot pursuit.  She took her through the hallway and up to the stairs, heading straight for the master bedroom.  They piled inside and Keon closed the door as Robin took Stephanie to her marital bed.  Stephanie sat at the foot of the bed as Robin assumed the position, kneeling at the edge of the mattress with her ass stuck out behind her. 

“So, the key to anal is to use lots of lube.  Especially if it’s your first time.”  She turned her head and looked at Keon.  “Fetch the bottle, would you?  It’s in the usual place.”

Keon nodded and opened the drawer on Robin’s nightstand, retrieving a half-empty bottle of extra slick lube. 

“So, you really want to lube that cock up good,” Robin explained, turning back to her friend.  “The more you put on there, the less it will hurt when it’s going in.”

She nodded at Keon and he popped the cap on the bottle of lube, squeezing a line onto his thick black shaft.  Tossing the bottle onto the bed, he took his cock in the palm of his hand, spreading the lube across his shaft as he stroked himself slowly. 

“Yeah, that’s it,” said Robin.  “Make sure you get every inch.  Put a little on my asshole too.”

Keon did as instructed, squeezing a glob of slick, greasy lube onto the brunette’s butthole and smearing it in with his index finger.  Gripping his cock at the base, he pointed it at Robin’s sphincter and guided it forward.

“Mmpf!” Robin moaned, wincing a little as he split her asshole open and pushed the tip inside.  “Honestly, that bit still kinda hurts, but that’s the hardest part over.  It only gets better from here on out.”

Keon gripped her hips and started thrusting slowly, feeding her an inch at a time. 

“Now, when you’re getting fucked in the ass it’s very important that you play with your pussy.  The more turned on you are, the more relaxed your asshole will be.  And the more relaxed your asshole is, the less it will hurt when it’s getting a big black cock rammed into it.  Here, like this.”

Robin reached back between her legs and put two fingers to her pussy, gently kneading the nub of her clit.  Almost immediately, the grip of her asshole started to loosen, allowing Keon to thrust a little harder and to sink his cock deeper into her anal cavity.  Moving his hands down to her ass, he gripped both cheeks and spread them apart, watching her asshole stretch around the width of his cock.  Every thrust took him deeper inside her and Stephanie was in awe at just how much meat her friend could fit in her ass.

“Mmm, yeah!  That’s it, baby!” Robin moaned, furiously strumming her throbbing pink clit.  “Fuck me!  Pound that fucking ass!”

Keon kept thrusting and soon he was going ballsdeep, bottoming out with each new thrust.  Hips rolling on an endless loop, loud smacks began to echo around the room as his pelvis crashed into Robin’s ass, sending ripples through both her cheeks.  They were crying out for a smack and Keon answered the call.  Raising a hand out above him, his fingers cut through the air with an audible woosh as he brought it back forward, slapping her hard on the ass.

“Ooh, yeah!” she shrieked, cooing in delight as a bright red palmprint was left behind on one of her cheeks.  She looked at Stephanie, a satisfied grin stretched across her face.  “Dunno about you, but I love being spanked.  Do it again, baby!”

Keon nodded and smacked her again, giving her second plump ass cheek a big red handprint to match the first.  Gripping both cheeks in the palms of his hands, he delivered a hard flurry of thrusts into the newswoman’s colon then pulled back out, spreading her ass cheeks as wide as he could.  Stephanie gasped, amazed by the size of her gaping asshole.  Keon steered himself back into the hole and continued thrusting, pumping away at her tight backdoor until his balls were slapping against her pussy.

A few more thrusts and Robin shrieked as he lifted her up, grabbing her by the thighs as he held her suspended, dick still embedded in her large intestine.  Lifting her up to the ridge of his crown, he held her there for a fraction of a second then dropped her back down, impaling her asshole on his long black pole.  He repeated the action on an endless loop, lifting her up and dropping her down again, each time harder than the time before.  Stephanie stared in disbelief, watching how his biceps popped each time he pulled her upwards, his thick arms getting quite the workout.  Loud shrieks flew forth from Robin’s lips, her perky tits jiggling this way and that.

“Oh, FUCK!  FUCK!  FUCK!  That black cock is so fucking good!  Steph, come here.  Suck his cock straight out of my ass!”

Stephanie nodded and did as instructed, dropping to her knees at the black man’s feet.  Keon gripped his pipe and pried it from Robin’s ass, pointing it straight at her friend.  Stephanie watched as the tar black pipe was pushed in her direction, every thick inch of it basted with her girlfriend’s juices.  Her lips came open and she took it in her mouth, taking a hardy portion on her very first pass.  She wrapped her lips around it and bobbed her head back and forth, tasting Robin’s ass as she took it deeper.  The tip touched the back of her throat but she kept on going, slurping at it harder the deeper she went.  Her lips touched the base and she kept it there for as long as she could, cleaning the tasty fluids as held his shaft in her mouth and throat.

Her gag reflex got the better of her and she pushed against the black man’s thighs, sliding her lips up his long black pipe.  The crown popped free from between her lips, his shaft basted in sticky saliva.  She wrapped her hands around it and pointed it upwards, aiming his tip at her friend’s tight ass.  Keon dropped Robin down onto it and quickly picked from where he left off, tossing her up and down as he cradled her body in his arms.  His cock was throbbing and a few passes of her tight asshole down the length of his shaft were all it took to pull the black hunk to the brink of climax.

“Aww, shit, baby!” he moaned.  “I’mma nut in dat tight white ass!”

“No!” she yelled back, looking back over her shoulder.  “Don’t cum in my ass!  Put me down.  I want Stephanie to help me.”

Keon shrugged and pulled the brunette of his dick, lowering her down to the floor.  Robin dropped to her knees beside her friend and they both sat facing each other, with Keon’s long black cock slap dab in the middle. 

“Come on, Stephy,” Robin grinned.  “Let’s make this dick explode.”

Robin curled her fingers around Keon’s helmet as Stephanie gripped the top of his shaft.  Both wrapped their lips around the base of his shaft- Robin one side, Stephanie on the other- then worked their mouths up and down it in perfect unison, feeling it twitch in between their lips.  They did this several times then Keon took over.  Placing his hands at the backs of their heads, he kept them steady as he started thrusting, sawing his dick in between their mouths.  The feeling was incredible and a few slick passes through the oral tunnel were all he managed before the intense throbbing in his shaft could no longer be ignored.

Pulling back, he took his prick in his hand and stroked it vigorously.  Pointing it first at Robin, he jerked his cock at a furious pace until a thick rope of cum spewed forth from the tip.  Splattering across her face, it left a long, white streak that stretched from her hairline right down to her chin.  Turning to the left, he recalibrated his aim and fired again, this time at Stephanie, spraying his seed in copious volume.  It went everywhere- over her lips, across her nose and forehead, even in her hair. 

“Oh my God!” she gasped, stunned by the force of his eruption.

Keon squeezed at the tip of his prick and a large bead formed in his wide open slit.

“Look,” said Robin, excitedly, “there’s still a bit left.  Be a good girl and clean that up.”

Stephanie nodded and poked out her tongue, lapping up the thick glob of spunk and swallowing it down.  He squeezed the tip again and another pearl of spunk quickly appeared.  This one Robin took care of herself, putting her lips to helmet and sucking it right out of his schlong. 

“There, all gone,” she grinned, licking her lips.  “Yummy, huh?”

“Delicious,” Stephanie agreed.

“Yeah, black men have the best tasting cum,” Robin elaborated.  “So rich and creamy.  Mmm-mmm-mmm.  So much better than white guys.”  She looked at Stephanie, lightly stroking Keon’s cock as a grin stretched across her face.  “You want it in your ass now?”

Stephanie nodded.  She was still a little nervous, but having seen how much pleasure her friend had derived from that big black cock in her rectum, she was dying to try it for herself.

“Good girl,” said Robin.  “Right, let’s get you lubed up.  On your knees, ass in the air,” she instructed, patting the mattress of her king size bed.

Planting both knees on the mattress, Stephanie leant forward until her face was almost buried in the covers, that peachy, round ass thrust out behind her.  Robin fetched the lube and squeezed a thick glob onto her friend’s puckered sphincter, rubbing it in with her finger.  She beckoned Keon towards her and took his cock in her hand.  She squeezed out some grease onto the tip of his prick, curling her fingers around as she jerked it back and forth, smearing the lube up and down his shaft.  His cock had softened a little but she took good care of that.  A few light jerks of her dainty, little hand and the young black stud was as hard as a rock.

Stephanie braced herself and a nervous gasp escaped her throat as she felt his cockhead press against her asshole.  It had never felt thicker than it did right then.  He pushed forward gently and Stephanie’s eyes went wide as she felt her asshole split open.  She only had the tiniest bit inside her but the feeling of her asshole stretching almost made her run a mile.

“Oh, GOD!  No!  No!  It’s too big!  Take it out!  Take it out!”

Keon looked at Robin who nodded back at him.  He pulled his tip back, watching her asshole return to its original aperture. 

“OK, I think we’re gonna have to warm her up a bit,” Robin declared.  “Lick her a little,” she said to Keon.  “I’m gonna fetch some things.”

Keon nodded and dropped to his knees as Robin left the room.  He gripped Stephanie’s buttcheeks with both his hands, carefully prying them apart.  Her asshole winked at him and he had a quick look at it then poked out his tongue, pushing it into her slot.  After taking his tip in there, his tongue had a soothing effect and Stephanie moaned a little as it sunk into her rectum.  Head bobbing back and forth, he pushed his long tongue in as far as he could, kissing her sphincter with his big, dark lips.

Robin returned a few minutes later, a heap of sex toys bundled in her arms.  She dropped them down onto the bed, watching as the young black stud fucked her friend’s asshole with his tongue. 

“OK,” said Robin, perusing her collection of toys.  “Which one shall we use first?  Hmm…you,” she decided, pointing at a small metal buttplug with a sparkly bejewelled tip.  She looked at Keon.  “Spread her ass for me.”

He nodded and did as she told him.  Kneeling on the bed beside Stephanie, he gripped her asscheeks and spread them apart, baring her puckered pink rim.  Robin squeezed some lube onto the toy and pressed it against Stephanie’s asshole.  Stephaine whined a little as she pushed it in but the toy was small and it entered without much trouble. 

“There, that was easy enough, wasn’t it?” said Robin, pulling the toy back and forth a little and watching Stephanie’s asshole stretch as she fucked her with it.  “Now let’s try something bigger.”

Robin grabbed a small string on anal beads- five in total, about six inches in length- and doused them with lube.  She pressed the first one against her friend’s tight sphincter and pushed it gently inside, watching as her asshole swallowed it up.  The second went in with similar ease but once she got to the third one, a good deal thicker than the previous two, it started to get more tricky.  Her asshole stretched around the width of the plastic bead, offering some resistance as her friend tried to push it inside.  Stephanie whined a little, her face contorting slightly as the thick plastic orb slipped into her asshole.

Robin applied some lube to Stephanie’s sphincter then pushed the fourth against it, admiring how her asshole stretched so readily around the plastic girth.  Then came the big one.  The fifth bead was undoubtedly the largest and it took some strain on Robin’s part to feed into her friend’s tight ass.  Stephanie winced a little as she felt it stretch her, but her asshole had grown more accustomed to the feeling of stretching around large foreign objects.  The final bead was pushed inside and Robin beamed with pride as the toy almost vanished from sight, with only the plastic ring pull at the end poking out from her friend’s backdoor.  It wasn’t as thick as Keon’s dick, of course, but it was an effective way of loosening her up.

“Wow!” Robin exclaimed.  “Damn, Steph!   You took the whole thing!”

She slid her finger through the plastic ring pull and gave it a sharp tug.  Her asshole stretched and Stephanie whined as the thickest bead popped back out of her sphincter.  The others came after it with relative ease and Robin popped them into her mouth, tasting her friend’s ass as she sucked them clean.

“OK,” she said, tossing the sex toy aside.  “I think you’re ready for the real thing.”

She added more lube to Stephanie’s sphincter and ushered Keon forward.  He gripped his cock at the wide and girthy base and pointed it at Stephanie’s asshole.  He pushed forward again and guided his cockhead inside, noting the lack of resistance now her backdoor had been stretched out.  Her gripped her asscheeks and started thrusting slowly, giving her an inch at a time.  Stephanie whined as fed her his cock.  It still hurt a little, but it was a pleasurable kind of pain, not excruciating like it had been before. 

“Yeah, that’s it, Stephy,” Robin encouraged, looking mightily proud that her plan had worked like a charm.  “Take it dick, girl.  You’re doing great.”

She looked at Keon, noting the expression on his face as he kept on thrusting, sinking deeper into Stephanie’s ass.

“How’s that ass feel, Keon?” Robin asked, regarding him with a sly little grin.

“Mmm, dis ass feel like heaven,” the young man groaned, gripping her buttcheeks as he thursted harder. 

Soon he was giving her half of his length, his dick throbbing harder as the pace increased.  Heavy black balls swung back and forth and he could hear how wet her pussy was as they slapped against it.  Keon’s hands solid up to the small of her back, almost wrapping around her waist as he went at her harder, asscheeks rippling with every thrust. 

Stephanie’s face lit up in ecstasy as her ass was pounded, her screams sounding less like pain and more like pleasure with every passing second.  She could feel the pleasure building within her, engulfing her body like never before, and it got her wondering why it felt so good.  Was it the size of the cock?  Was it that it was in her ass?  Or was it simply because it was black?  She couldn’t say for sure, but she expected that it was a mixture of the three.  Sex with her ex-husband had never felt like this, that was for sure.  The intensity of the feeling she could barely describe and it wasn’t long before the anal virgin was pulled to the brink of climax. 

“Oh, fuck!  I’m gonna cum!” she whined, eyes rolling into the back of her head.

Keon redoubled his efforts, slamming into her asshole just as hard as he had her pussy.  A few more thrusts was all it took and Stephanie screamed as her body was rocked by the violent quake of orgasm.

“AHHH!!! FUUUCCCKKK!!!”

Keon kept pounding and didn’t stop, fucking her harder until the tremors subsided.  The thrusting slowed then stopped completely as he pried his fat cock from her tight backdoor, watching it close back up as his crown popped free from her sphincter.

“Wow!  You cum hard, huh?” said Robin, brushing locks of hair from her friend’s red face. 

“Uh huh,” Stephanie gasped, still riding the high of her latest climax. 

“And look at the mess you made of his cock!” Robin laughed, looking at Keon’s cock and the thick layer of juice that her friend’s tight asshole had left behind.  She dropped to her knees, taking the black cock in the palms of her hands.  “Here, let me clean that up for ya.”

She wrapped her lips around the tip of his prick, gazing up at Keon as she started sucking.  Her lips slid slowly down the black man’s shaft, enjoying the taste of Stephanie’s asshole as she cleaned it off his cock.  She took him to the base and held it there for close to a minute, finally releasing it in a spray of spit. 

“OK,” she said, wiping spit from her chin as she stroked that big black cock, “I want to see you ride this now.”

She placed her hands on Keon’s hips and pushed him down onto the bed, his cock pointed at the ceiling as he lay out across the mattress, feet side by side on the floor.  Throwing her leg over the black man’s thighs, she planted her knees either side of him, straddling the stud in the reverse cowgirl position.  Robin knelt beside him, gripping his cock at the base and pointing it at Stephanie’s asshole as she lowered herself onto it.  The tip touched her asshole and she whined a little as it split her open.  She’d grown more accustomed to the width by now but it was still a shock as she felt it enter.

She dropped down slowly as he breached her tight backdoor, inching her way down his thick black shaft.  Keon and Robin simply sat back and watched, enjoying the sight of her fledgling asshole as it swallowed that BBC.  His cock disappeared an inch at a time, her groans growing louder the further she slid down his long dark pole.  Her progress stalled as she reached the halfway point so Keon took it upon himself to offer some assistance.  Latching onto her hips, he used his strong arms to pull her downwards, guiding her down his big black cock.  He pulled her down to the base and kept her pinned there, enjoying the sight of her thick, round booty as it pressed against his abs. 

“Wow!” Robin exclaimed.  “She’s taking it like a pro now, huh?”

“Fuck yeah, she is,” Keon agreed, then moved his hands to her ass, digging his fingers into her cheeks as he pushed her back upwards.

Stephanie started riding him and quickly fell into a steady rhythm, climbing a little higher up his BBC with every pass she took.  Soon she was going right to the tip, riding his cock like a bucking bronco.  Her moans and groans grew louder still, interspersed with loud smacking sounds as their bodies collided.

“Ugh!  Yes, baby!  Shit!” Keon groaned, slapping her peachy ass.  “Gimme dis big, white booty!”

“Oh, GOD!  Fuck!  Fuck!  Fuck!  This.  Big.  Black.  Cock!” Stephanie cried back, punctuating each word a loud smack against the black man’s pelvis. 

Her perky tits jiggled with each pass she took, ass cheeks rippling as they slammed down into his abs.  Stephanie rode the waves of pleasure as she rode Keon’s cock.  She’d already had more times in the past hour than she had in the previous year, and as she worked her tight asshole up and down his BBC, she could feel another orgasm budding to life inside her.  She rode him harder, using his cock as a toy to get herself off.  A few more passes and she did just that.  Dropping to the base of his cock, she stayed there as the pleasure overtook her, her body wracked by the quake of orgasm.

“FUUUCCCKKK!!!” she screamed.  “I LOVE THIS BLACK COOOCCCKKK!!!”

Her asshole tightened around Keon’s shaft.  He’d been teetering on the edge of climax for sometime now and the taut contracting of her already skinny rectum was all that was needed to push him over the edge.  He gripped her hips and held her in place as he erupted savagely, firing thick ropes of goo deep into her anal cavity.  Stephanie’s eyes fluttered as she felt his seed splashing against her inner walls, prolonging her orgasm and shaking her body right down to the core.

“Oh my God!” she panted, perching atop Keon’s frame as she tried to regain her senses. 

Climbing down from his strong black body, she collapsed face first onto the mattress, looking half-dead as she sprawled out across the king-size bed.

Robin laughed.  “You OK, Steph?” she asked, grinning in amusement.

“Mmhmm,”  Stephanie mumbled back.  “Just give me a minute.”

“Why don’t you go take a shower,” Robin suggested.  “I’ll come join you in a minute and we can freshen up for round two.”

“Good idea,” her friend replied and she willed herself up off the mattress, heading for the en suite bathroom.

She closed the door behind her and Robin looked at Keon, her lips curled up in a familiar grin.

“Well…that was something, huh?”

Keon chuckled.  “Your girl like that black dick, baby, no doubt about that shit.”

“Mmhmm,” Robin agreed.  “Do you think she’s ready for the full treatment?”

“Hmm, shit, I dunno, baby.  Girl only just gettin’ started.  She gotta crawl befo’ she can walk, know what I’m sayin’?”

“I think she’s ready,” Robin declared.  “She took to your cock like a duck to water.  Know anyone you can call?”

“I know some fellas.  They ain’t fuck wit’ no amateurs though.  Your girl gotta be up to scratch.”

“Don’t worry.  I’ll show her what to do.  Call them.”

And with that, Robin climbed down from the bed and went to the bathroom to join her friend.  Keon fished his cellphone from the pocket of his jeans and flicked through his contacts until he found his buddy Tyus.  He hit the call button and held the phone to his ear.

“Yo, Ty.  Sha’boy.  Got me a white bitch that need breakin’ in.  You got the fellas witchu?  Tight.  Dis bitch got a kick ass crib.  I’ll text you the deets.  Aight.  Peace.”

Robin and Stephanie finished up in the shower and went back to Robin’s room to towel themselves dry.  Keon was in the lounge, flicking through the channels on the flatscreen TV as he raided Robin’s liquor cabinet.  Robin picked out some of her favourite lingerie then found another set for Stephanie.  She was a little thicker than Stephanie so she chose something that her husband had brought her when she was younger and slimmer.  It fit her friend like a glove. 

Robin was straightening Stephanie’s hair when they heard the doorbell ring.  Keon answered it and Stephanie grew nervous as she heard the male voices mingling in the living room.

“What’s going on, Robin?” she asked, looking back over her shoulder.  “Who are all those men?”

“Just some guys I’d like you to meet.  They’re great.  You’ll love them.”

The ladies did each other’s make up as the guys took to the expensive furniture, puffing on blunts and passing around bottles of rum and gin.  Once they were ready, Robin took her friend by the hand and led her back into the lounge.  The men cheered, ogling them shamelessly as they entered the room. 

The guys, six of them in total, including Keon, were better known as the African Kings, a dark-skinned collective that were famous online for destroying white women on their OnlyFans site.  Sat in an armchair nearest the door was the group's founder, 25 year old Jamal Brown.  Built like an NFL quarterback with a ten inch cock stuffed into his pants, Jamal was among the site's most popular performers and had banged women in the hundreds during his illustrious career.

Sipping on a drink on the adjacent couch was Jordan Dunn, a 24 year old mixed race stud with numerous tattoos and a very girthy nine inch cock.  Beside him sat Shaedon Little, a 21 year old rookie who had just joined the site.  Impossibly dark skinned, with short nappy dreadlocks, young Shaedon was incredibly popular among the site’s female subscribers (of which there were many).  Comparatively ‘small’ at 8.5 inches, Shaedon made up for his relative lack of size with a boundless exuberance that one would expect from a man so young.

Sat on a separate couch, nearest the north wall, was Jaylen Towns, a very tall and wiry young stud with a slender 10.5 inch cock that mirrored his physical stature.  And last but not least was Lindell Matthews.  Bald-headed with a muscular physique, he was the largest of the lot with a dick measuring in at a cool eleven inches.  His physical bearing and the size of his cock intimidated many of the site’s female performers, many of whom refused to work with him.  Robin, on the other hand, did no such thing and had taken the stud in all her holes on multiple occasions. 

“Hi, guys,” said Robin, greeting her guests with a toothy smile.  “Thank you for coming.  This is my girlfriend Stephanie.  She was just telling me how excited she was to meet you all.  Weren’t you, Steph?”

“Erm…yeah,” she said nervously, looking around the room from one huge man to the next. 

“Sup, gurl,” said Jaylen.  “Getchoo a drink?” he asked, shaking his bottle of Hennessy. 

“Erm, yes.  Thank you.”

“Ain’t a thang, baby,” Jaylen replied.  He poured a glass of cognac, patting his knee as he handed it to Stephanie.  “Why don’tchu sit right here and we can get to know each other a li’l better.”

Stephanie turned and looked at Robin, already perched on Jordan’s lap, with her arms around his shoulders. 

“Ermm…OK, sure.”

She set her ass down on the black man’s thigh, gasping silently as she felt his hardon, stretching down almost to his knee.

Jaylen grinned.  “Yeah, you like that, baby?  My boy here says you new to tha BBC,” he declared, pointing across the room at Keon.  “Apparently you a real natural.  That true?”

Stephanie looked at him sheepishly, her face glowing red like a fire truck.  “Well, it’s not for me to say…”

“Oh, she is,” Robin cut in, looking at them with a grin.  “Believe me, she is.”

“Oh, yeah?” asked Jaylen.  “Well, I think we gon’ need to see some proof, eh, fellas?”  His friends murmured in agreement.  “Here, baby, give Daddy a kiss.”

He put a finger to her chin and leaned in slowly, kissing her open mouth.  She felt his hand run down her back, moving towards her ass as his tongue pushed into her mouth, tussling against her own.  Their lips came apart and he eased her down from on top of him, setting her down on the couch as he rose to his feet.  Robin watched with bated breath as he unbuckled his belt, the outline of his cock already visible through the fabric of his pants. 

Lowering his zipper, he slid two fingers under the waistband of his pants, whipping them down along with his boxers.  His already hard cock came springing out, nearly hitting her in the face as it vaulted from his undies.  It was huge.  Even longer than Keon.  Not quite as thick but he still boasted more than enough girth to stretch her holes to their limits.

“Oh my God!” she gasped softly, still stunned by how big black men were despite having already taken one in all her holes. 

“You like that, gurl?” he asked, grinning down at her from way up high.

Stephanie nodded, her mouth hanging open a little as she stared at his big black cock.

“It likes you too, baby,” the black man laughed.  “Why don’tchu open that mouth an’ show us what a natural you is.”

Her mouth opened wider as he curled his fingers around the base of his shaft, steering it towards her lips.  The crown pushed inside and her lips locked tightly around it, her tongue teasing his winking slit.  He moved his hand to the back of her head and pulled her towards him, helping her down the length of his shaft.  He pulled her down to the midway point and already his tip had pushed past her tonsils, making her gag just a little as it rubbed at the back of her throat.  She started bobbing her head under his direction, taking him a little deeper with each pass she took.  His length was astonishing and she noticed, as his crown inched past her throat barrier, just how much she had left to accommodate. 

“Oh, dayum!” Jaylen exclaimed.  “Girl is a natural.  She got me in that throat already!”

“Shit, fo’ real?!” came a voice to her right.  “Damn, boy, I gots to try that shit.”

“Aight,” said Jaylen.  “You heard him, baby.  Give my boy a piece.”

Her lips pulled up to the tip and the crown popped free from between them, three quarters of his length heavily basted in the brunette’s spit.  Stephanie turned to her right where Shaedon was ready and waiting.  Grabbing his cock at the base, she guided him into her mouth, wrapping them around his veiny shaft.  He was noticeably smaller than both Jaylen and Keon and she took him to the base without hesitation.

“Mmm, shit!” he cussed, placing a hand at the back of her head.  “Bitch got skills.”

Fisting two handfuls of light brown hair, he held her in place as he started thrusting, driving his dick into the back of her throat.  Stephanie gagged around his cock as it sunk into her oral cavity, pushing in deeper with every stroke.  Soon her eyes were watering, inky black tears of ruined mascara dripping down her cheeks as he thrusted harder, ramming his cock down her esophagus.

Jaylen grabbed hold of her wrist, filling her palm with meat as he pulled it towards his cock.  Her fingers curled around the width of his shaft and she gripped him tightly as she started stroking him, jerking his cock from base to tip.  Lindell stepped up beside her, his eleven inch whooper already rock hard as he pulled it from his pants.  Stephanie grabbed his cock and started jerking, working both rods in unison. 

Shaedon thrusted a few more times then pinned her to his groin, keeping her there for as long as he could before her gag reflex kicked in, forcing her to expel.  His cock withdrew from between her lips, spit dripping from every thick black inch. 

She turned towards Lindell, and as she did, she caught a glimpse of Robin as she knelt on the floor just a few feet away, closely surrounded by her very own trio of young black studs.  Stood in front of her was Jordan, hands gripped tight to her head as he fucked the brunette’s mouth.  Flanking her on either side were Keon and Jamal, both of them enjoying the tight embrace of her fists as she treated the two men to a pair of world class handjobs.

Stephanie’s lips came open and she slotted Lindell’s crown into her warm, wet mouth.  She grabbed onto Jaylen and Shaedon, stroking them tenderly as she bobbed her brunette head.  Her eyes went cross as she gazed down the length of his pipe, looking even larger now the tip was in her mouth.  She sucked it steadily and in unhurried fashion, taking an inch at a time.  The tip touched the back of her throat and her eyes grew wider as she stared at his remaining length, stunned by how much shaft she was yet to accommodate. 

Releasing the cocks from both of her hands, the two men grumbled as she latched onto Lindell’s hips, his huge black rod demanding her full attention.  She gripped him tightly as her head bobbed back and forth, lips sliding up and down his length.  The tip pushed past the barrier of her throat and she gagged a little as it began its descent, slithering through her esophagus.  Spit was sloshing in between her cheeks, smearing across his shaft as she took him deeper, impaling her throat on his long flesh spear.

A hand gripped tight to the back of her head and Lindell grinned as he pulled her head towards him, helping her down the last few inches.  She coughed and sputtered as her lips touched the base, big balls churning up against her chin.  He held her there for close to a minute then finally let go, spit slopping down from the underside as her lips slid up to the tip.  The crown popped out from between her lips, spit dripping from her mouth and chin.

“Damn!” said Lindell.  “This bitch is nasty!”

“Sho’ nuff,” Jaylen agreed.  “Girl nearly sucked my soul out my dick!”

“You ready to take some dick, baby?” asked Shaedon.  “Looks like your girl’s gettin’ hers already.”

Stephanie took a glance to her left, seeing that Robin was now up on her feet, big black cocks in her pussy and mouth.  Bent at the waist with her ass stuck out behind her, Jordan’s huge dick was buried in the depths of her pussy, her hips clasped tight in his hands as he drove in deep, bottoming out inside her with each new thrust.  At the other end was Jamal, locks of hair wrapped around his knuckles as he fed her his cock, plunging into her oral cavity.  One hand clutched onto Jamal’s thigh, the other was wrapped around Keon’s cock, jerking him up and down as his two friends fucked her.

Stephanie looked back at the men still gathered around her, looking back and forth from one huge cock to the next.  She nodded and two men gripped her spindly wrists, helping her to her feet.  Jaylen grabbed onto one of her hips, placing his other hand in between her shoulders as he pushed her forward, bending her over at the waist.  Her peachy ass stuck out behind her and he grabbed his cock at the base, pressing the tip up against her snatch.  Her pussy was sodden and the slightest push was all it took to guide himself in, feeling her stretch around the width of his crown. 

Stephanie gasped as she felt him enter, steering himself down to around mid shaft.  He latched onto her hips and thrusted slowly, feeding her more with every pass he took.  A cock appeared in front of her and she looked up slowly to see Shaedon looming above her, baring his pearly white teeth as he wagged his dick in her face.  Stephanie opened her mouth, inviting him in.  Shaedon accepted the invitation, thrusting forward with a moment’s delay and sinking straight down to the balls.

Gathering hair in his tattooed fists, he gripped her tightly as he started thrusting, driving his dick into her oral cavity.  Every pass took him down to the base and his crown nudged against the back of her throat as he fucked her gorgeous face.  A hand gripped her wrist as she was fucked from both ends, pulling her hand towards the final cock.  She curled her fingers around Lindell, still stunned by the width as she stroked his big black dick.

Stephanie was in heaven as she was taken from all sides, black cocks throbbing in her hand, mouth and snatch.  Moving his hands to the small of her back, Jaylen held her as he thrusted harder, enjoying the sight of her thick ass rippling as he threw himself into her, clapping her cheeks with his pelvis.  He thrusted hard, driving to the hilt each time, his heavy black balls slapping against her pussy. 

At the other end, Shaedon was matching his thrusts, sinking his cock into her mouth in perfect unison.  Spit was sloshing all around her mouth, soaking the black man’s shaft and dripping from her lips and chin.  She could feel him throbbing against her tongue, veins growing fatter each time he thrust inside.  Even Lindell was throbbing harder, his thick cock pulsing in her hand as she jerked him off.

Drawing his hand back behind him, Jaylen’s fingers cut through the air as he brought it forward, slapping her hard on the ass.  Stephanie moaned around Shaedon’s cock as Jaylen spanked her, following it up with a second one that was even harder than the first.  He kept that up for several minutes, drilling into the depths of her pussy and spanking her bottom every five or six thrusts.  Stephanie was loving it, squealing with approval each time he smacked her ass.

“A’ight, tap out, bruh,” said Shaedon and Jaylen complied, plucking his cock from Stephanie’s twat.

Stephanie turned under their direction.  Jaylen and Lindell swapped positions as she stuck her ass out behind her, pointing her pussy at Shaedon’s cock.  He rubbed the tip against her dripping wet slit then steered himself forward, guiding him into her pussy.  He grabbed her asscheeks as he bucked her hips, going at her hard from the very first thrust.  The head of his cock burrowed deep inside, hitting her g-spot repeatedly. 

“Mmm, fuck!  Yeah, that’s it,” Stephanie whined, her eyes rolling into her head as the big black cock sunk into her pussy, touching her deepest parts.

“Yeah, you like dat dick, huh, baby?” Shaedon asked, gripping her ass as he fucked her harder.

“Yes!” Stephanie groaned.  “I love these big black cocks!”

“Got another one for you right here, baby,” Lindell declared, wagging his cock in her face.  “Open dat pretty mouth.”

Stephanie did as instructed and parted her lips, gaping them as wide as they’d go.  Lindell took the invitation, slotting his dick inside them.  Her lips closed tightly around his jet black shaft, about half of his length already lodged in her oral cavity.  Lindell placed a hand at the back of her head, pulling her down a bit further.  The tip touched her throat and Stephanie gagged a little as his crown started pushing down her skinny esophagus.

She grabbed his hips to steady herself, gripping on tightly as cocks were fed into her mouth and pussy.  She reached to her left and grabbed hold of Jaylen, his dick still wet from his turn in her snatch.  Curling her fingers around his cock, she ran her hand along his meaty shaft, jerking him smoothly as she was fucked from both sides.  Lindell scooped up a handful of hair and started thrusting, tunnelling through her gullet.  Her mouth was watering like never before and thick drops of spit were pouring down from the black man’s shaft, soaking into the carpet beneath.

Jaylen looked at Robin as his friends worked her over, the guys now opting for a change of position.  Holding her aloft with his fingers dug into her ass cheeks, Jamal was working her up and down his dick, her pussy lips sliding from bottom to top.  Arms wrapped tightly around the black man’s neck, Robin clung on for dear life as he tossed her up and down, impaling her repeatedly on his big, fat cock.  Standing close by were Jordan and Keon, both men stroking themselves as they awaited their turn.

Pulling her down to the base of his schlong, Jamal kept her there as he felt her cum, her MILF body trembling in his big, thick arms. 

“Oh my God!” she cried, head tilting back as she screamed towards the ceiling.  “Fuck, your big black cock!”

Jamal kept her pinned there, holding her tightly as her orgasm ran its course.  The tremors in her body began to subside and he put her down, his big muscles flexing as he lowered her to her feet. 

“Clean this dick, baby,” he said, gently wagging his big black cock.

Robin nodded and dropped to her knees, gaping her mouth open as she gripped the black man’s thighs.  Jamal steered himself forward, guiding the crown between her lips.  Robin wrapped her lips around the ridge of his crown and began to bob her head, working her lips down his long black shaft.  The other two men appeared on either side of her and Robin reached out, almost on instinct, grabbing both cocks and stroking them tenderly as she blew their friend.

Jamal placed a hand at the back of her head and pushed her down deeper, the tip nudging past her tonsils.  Her lips slid down past the final few inches, the crown lodged in her throat as she kissed the base of his shaft. 

“Dayum!” Jordan exclaimed.  “Girl ain’t even choke or nuthin’!”

“What I tell ya, bruh?” Keon grinned.  “Bitch is a pro!  Bring dat shit over here, baby.”

Robin pushed against Jamal’s strong thighs and her lips made a hasty retreat, sliding up the length of his shaft until the crown popped free from between them.  Turning to her left, a thick string of saliva connected her lips to Jamal’s big cock as she gaped them open, inviting his buddy inside. 

Keon grabbed onto the back of her head, pushing his cock into her oral cavity.  Her lips touched the base and he held her there for several seconds, listening to her cough around the width of his penis.  Pulling back slowly, his crown popped free from between her lips and he gave her a moment to catch her breath before he shoved it back inside.  Her hands came out and she grabbed on tightly to Jordan and Jamal, jerking them wildly as Keon fucked her face.

Keon gave a few more thrusts then slowly retracted, pushing her head towards Jordan.  Jordan grabbed his cock and steered it forward, guiding it in between her lips.  A few quick thrusts and he’d sunk to the base, placing a hand at the back of her head and pinning her face to his groin.  Holding her hair like a length of rope, he kept her there as he started thrusting, his big black balls bouncing off her chin as he drilled into her oral cavity. 

Shaedon pulled out of Stephanie’s pussy and stepped aside, allowing Lindell to take a turn.  Pressing his cock against the lips of her pussy, Stephanie squealed as he pushed himself in.  He was, undoubtedly, the biggest of the lot and she gripped extra hard onto Shaedon’s dick as she felt him enter, almost biting down on Jaylen as her pussy stretched around the big man’s girth.  He steered his cock to around mid base then started thrusting, grabbing her ass as he rolled his hips.

Every thrust sent his dick in deep, touching places inside her that even Keon hadn’t been able to reach.  She started creaming almost immediately, leaving long gooey white streaks stretched across Lindell’s shaft each time he drove inside her. 

“Oh, dayun!” he remarked.  “Bitch is creamin’’ all over mah dick!”  He latched onto her hips and thrusted harder, sinking deeper inside her with every pelvic slam.  “Come on, baby.  Gimme dat nut.”

A few more thrusts and Stephanie came.  Lindell was ballsdeep, hands digging into her hips as he felt her spasm.  The orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks, and a hot stream of fluid gushed from deep in her pussy, soaking Lindell from bellend to base.  She squealed around Jaylen’s cock, tightening her grip on Shaedon’s thick shaft as the pleasure coursed through her, engulfing her every inch.  Lindell stayed buried inside her, holding her in place until her body stopped convulsing.  Pulling out slowly, he popped his crown from the lips of her pussy, his shaft drenched in her sticky arousal.

“On yo’ knees, baby,” he instructed.  “Clean yo’ nut off this dick.”

Stephanie dropped to her knees and turned towards Lindell, grabbing his cock at the base.  She parted her lips and steered him between them, taking half of his length.  She sucked him hard as she went down lower, cleaning her fluids from his thick black shaft.  Her lips touched the base and she kept him there as she worked him over, using her spittle to polish his rod.

Her lips pulled back and she retrieved his cock from between them, jerking him swiftly as she turned to Jaylen.  She took him to the base on the very first pass then moved onto Shaedon, jerking off his friends as he fucked her gorgeous face.  Prying his cock from between her lips, he stroked it slowly as he looked down at her, a devilish grin stretched across his face.

“Ever taken it in the ass befo’, baby?” he asked.

“Ermmm…yeah.  Once,” said Stephanie, neglecting to mention that that ‘once’ was less than two hours ago.

“Once, huh?” asked Shaedon.  “You ready for some seconds?”

“Hmm, I don’t know.  You’re all so big,” Stephanie replied, looking at Lindell in particular.  “I don’t know if you’ll fit.”

“It’s cool, baby.  We’ll go slow, won’t we, fellas?” said Jaylen, his homies nodding in response.

“Look, your girl’s already gettin’ hers,” said Lindell, pointing across the room.  “You don’t wanna be left out, do you?”

Stephanie glanced to the other side of the room, where Robin’s ass and the black men’s cocks were already getting thoroughly acquainted.  Jamal was sat on the sofa as Robin squatted above him, working her asshole up and down his big black cock.  Stood on either side were Keon and Jordan, enjoying the feel of her mouth and fists as she sucked both men in turn, switching from one to the other as she rode their buddy’s dick.

“OK,” said Stephanie.  “But use some lube, alright?”

“Fo sho,” said Shaedon, grabbing a bottle from a nearby table. 

He flicked off the cap and pointed it downwards, squeezing a line along his thick black cock.  Curling his fingers around the base, he stroked his fingers up and down his dick, smearing the lube across his long dark shaft.

“Here, baby,”  he said, slowly jerking his lubed-up cock.  “Gimme dat ass.”

Stephanie rose to her feet, bending at the waist and sticking her ass out behind her.  Shaedon dropped to his knees and gripped onto Stephanie’s asscheeks, spreading them apart until her sphincter split open.  Poking his tongue out from between his lips, he licked along Stephanie’s pussy, starting at her clit, then up along the length of her slit, across her taint and right up to her asshole.  Making sure his tongue stayed nice and stiff, he pushed it into Stephanie’s asshole, plunging it inside her as deep as he could.  Bobbing his head back and forth, his big lips puckered as his tongue went deeper, kissing her sphincter repeatedly. 

“Mmm, this ass though,” he mumbled, squeezing both cheeks as he tonguefucked the brunette’s rectum. 

Her mouth fell open as his tongue went deep, her legs starting to shake as he ate her asshole.  Lindell stepped up before her and grabbed his cock at the base, feeding t into the open slot.  Placing a hand at the back of her head, he started to pull her up and down his shaft, his thick rod pulsing as her lips slid back and forth.  Jaylen appeared at her side and she grabbed a hold of him, vigorously stroking his long black cock.  Scooping up a handful of hair, Lindell’s free hand joined the other at the back of her head, holding her in place as he bucked his hips.  She coughed and gagged a little as the tip touched the back of her throat, spit dripping down from her chin as he fucked her pretty mouth.

Shaedon pried his tongue from Stephanie’s asshole, gripping his cock as he rose to his feet.  Pointing his dick at her puckered asshole, he gripped her hips to keep her in place as he pushed himself forward, splitting her open with his big, thick crown.  The sudden intrusion took her by surprise and a sharp yelp was muffled by Lindell’s cock as her asshole spread around Shaedon’s helmet.  He wasn’t as thick as Keon but he still boasted more than enough girth to stretch out her asshole, her insides squeezing him as he ventured deeper, slowly thrusting as he held her hips.

“Yeah, you like that dick in yo’ ass, girl?” Shaedon asked, slapping an ass cheek as he thrusted harder.

“Mmhmm,” was all she could say, her mouth still filled with Lindell’s shaft.

“Tap out, bruh,” said Shaedon, glancing at his friend.  “I wanna hear what she gotta say.”

Lindell nodded and gripped his cock at the base, pulling it slowly from Stephanie’s mouth. 

“Aight, now tell me, baby.  Tell how much you luh dis dick.”

“Oh, fuck!  I love it!” she screamed, turning back to face him as the pace increased, his dick sinking deeper into her anal cavity.  “I love your black cock in my ass!”

“Yeah, you do, huh, bitch?” Shaedon returned, gripping her harder as he upped the ante, slamming into her ass balls deep.

Lindell grabbed the back of her head and pulled her back towards him, pushing her mouth down onto his cock.  The crown slipped past her lips and his grip on her tightened as he kept on pushing, guiding her mouth down the length of his shaft.  Her lips slid down to the base as his crown slid into her gullet, pushing aside her tonsils like they weren’t even there.  Stephanie held him there for as long as she could, coughing and spluttering around his thick hunk of meat.  Finally, her gag reflex got the better of her and she was forced to expel.  Lindell let go of the back of her head and her lips slid up to the tip, popping his crown from between them.

She grabbed his pipe and turned towards Jaylen without missing a beat, steering his cock into her gaping maw.  Gripping him at the base of his shaft, her lips slid down until they touched her fingers then pulled back up to his helmet, releasing him from her mouth as she turned back to his friend.  Stephanie repeated this for several minutes, her head swivelling back and forth as she switched from stud to stud, while Shaedon’s long cock was drilling through her tight backdoor.  Tightly gripping onto Stephanie’s hips, he watched her ass cheeks jiggle as he threw himself into her.

Stephanie kept sucking and jerking, performing both actions as best she could as the big black cock tore through her anal cavity.  Shaedon was giving her is all, bottoming out inside her with every thrust he took.  It didn’t take many to make her cum.  Sheathing himself to the hilt in her skinny back passage, Shaedon kept thrusting as her orgasm hit, her asshole contracting around the width of his penis.  Her body started shaking and she moaned extra loudly around Jaylen’s cock, gripping Lindell with all her might as a powerful orgasm raced through her curvy frame.

“Yeah, dassit, bitch,” Shaedon encouraged, slamming into her rectum with little restraint.  “Keep nuttin’ for Daddy.”

His ass was a blur as he pounded the brunette through the throes of climaxing, not stopping until the violent tremors rumbling through her body had began to subside.  Her asshole loosened and he gripped his cock at the base, slowly retracting from her taut insides. 

“Turn around, baby.  Taste your asshole off this dick.”

Stephanie did as instructed, remaining bent at the waist as she turned one-eighty degrees.  Now Shaedon’s cock was in her face, his veiny black shaft smeared in her anal fluids.  Her mouth came open and she took him between them, slurping up her juices as she bobbed her head.  Taking him to the base, she held him there for several seconds as she cleaned up the last few inches, leaving his long cock dripping in saliva by the time she was done.

Stephanie turned, grabbing Lindell’s thick rod and stuffing it into her mouth.  Latching onto the black man’s hips, she used them for leverage as she pulled herself up and down his pipe, taking another inch with every pass.  Soon her plump lips were puckered at the base and she kept him there for as long as she could manage, his thick crown buried in the depths of her throat.  Prying him loose, she gave his cock a little goodbye kiss as she released it from her grasp, moving onto his buddy.

Stephanie grabbed onto Jaylen’s cock and pointed it upwards, wrapping her lips around one of his nuts.  Greedily sucking at his bloated orb, she doused it in spittle as she stroked his cock, feeling it throb in the palm of her hand.  Releasing his ball from between her lips, she switched to the other as she jacked him harder, her hand fingers a blur as they ran up and down his shaft.  Soaking both balls in slimy spittle, she left his sack behind as she moved on to his cock, licking slowly up the underside of his thick black shaft.  Her tongue reached the tip and she lapped at it several times as she stroked his member, licking up precum from his wide open slit.

“Damn!  Bitch got skills!” said Shaedon behind her, slowly jerking his cock as he watched her at work.  “Your girl taught you well, huh, baby?”

“Mmhmm,” Stephanie agreed, nodding her head as she steered her lips down Jaylen’s crown, taking him into her mouth.

Her lips pushed down to the hilt and she kept him there for several seconds then pulled back up to the tip.  She ran her tongue across his slit a few times then plunged back down, taking him to the base once more.  She kept this up for several minutes, sliding her lips up and down his cock in a steady, unhurried fashion, taking her time to enjoy his BBC.  Her lips slid back to the tip of his prick and Jaylen gripped himself at the base of his shaft, popping his crown from between her lips.

He took a step back to the nearest couch and parked his ass on the leather, eyeing the white woman hungrily as she jerked his long, thick cock. 

“Come ‘ere, baby.  Gimme dat ass.”

Stephanie stood and moved towards the couch, planting her knees on the cushions as she straddled his lap.  Jaylen gripped his cock and pointed it upwards as Stephanie grabbed his shoulders, lowering herself down onto him. Her asshole pressed against the tip of his prick, swallowing it up as she sunk down onto it, guiding her sphincter past the swell of his crown. 

“Ohhh!” she moaned as she slid down lower, taking his first few inches.

There was a noticeable increase in thickness from Shaedon before him, and Stephanie winced a little as she felt his fatter cock start to stretch her asshole.  Jaylen reached up and grabbed onto her buttcheeks, squeezing them with his fingers as he helped her ass up and down his dick.  The pace increased rapidly and soon those thick ass cheeks were crashing down onto his abs, rippling in his hands as he pulled her down into him.

Shaedon and Lindell climbed up onto the couch, gripping their cocks at the base and thrusting them into her face.  Stephanie turned towards Shaedon, her lips agape as she invited him in.  He accepted the offer, pushing his cock into her open mouth.  Stephanie wrapped her lips around his swollen crown, sucking him as best she could and she bounced up and down on Jaylen’s big dick.  She gave a few sucks to Shaedon’s helmet then turned towards Lindell, her lips opening wider to account for the increase in size.  Lindell steered himself toward, plugging her mouth shut and blocking the moans now pouring from her mouth as she rode his buddy’s cock.  She kept this up for several minutes, switching from dick to dick as she worked her tight asshole along Jaylen’s veiny shaft.

Moving his hands up to Stephanie’s hips, Jaylen’s biceps began to flex as he lifted her higher, pulling her back down with greater force and ferocity.  Soon her plump ass was bouncing off his torso, every inch of his meaty fuckstick vanishing into Stephanie’s ass.  She could feel him throbbing, stretching out her asshole as she impaled herself upon him, taking it all with every pass. 

“Oh, fuck yes!” she screamed.  “Fuck, your cock is so big!  I’m gonna fucking cum!”

Jaylen took this as his cue.  Clasping her around the waist, he lifted her up to around mid-shaft then held her there as he started thrusting.  His fat black cock rocketed up into her colon, going ballsdeep with every stroke.  Cocks pointed at her face, but Stephanie ignored them, concentrating fully on that thick black schlong now bottoming out inside her, closing in fast on another tumultuous climax.

Stephanie reached down and rubbed her clit, strumming it vigorously as Jaylen’sthick rod tunnelled through her skinny backdoor.  Her face screwed up in a fit of lust and a deafening scream flew forth from her lips as a powerful climax rocked her body to the core. 

“FUUUCCCKKK!!!”

Still rubbing violently at her quivering snatch, a sharp burst of fluid sprayed from her vaginal lips, soaking the carpet and splashing the expensive furniture.  Jaylen’s grip tightened on the brunette’s core, holding her firmly as he dicked her through the throes of climax.  Further spurts of crystalline fluid arched from Stephanie’s pussy, spraying in succession until she ran out of juice.

“Oh my God!” she gasped, looking utterly stunned.

“Come here, baby,” said Jaylen behind her, helping her off his cock.  “Taste Daddy’s dick.”

Stephanie’s stretched-out asshole slid up past Jaylen’s helmet, promptly returning to its original aperture as she planted her feet on the ground.  Dropping to her knees, her ass stuck out behind her as she bent at the waist, taking Jaylen’s cock in her hand as she wrapped her lips around his swollen crown.  Bobbing her head at a steady pace, she worked her lips up and down his shaft, taking him deeper with every pass.  Shaedon sat down next to him and Stephanie reached out and grabbed him, stroking his member while she blew his friend. 

Lindell stepped up behind her and Stephanie moaned in anticipation as she felt the tip of his cock press up against her asshole.  Gripping a hip with one hand and the base of his shaft with the other, he steered himself forward without further delay, splitting her asshole open with the tip of his big black dick.  Stephanie’s eyes went wide as she moaned a little louder, the deep groans muffled by Jaylen’s huge cock. 

Lindell’s dick was truly astonishing, and even after taking three cocks in there already, Stephanie was stunned by the width of his crown.  It felt like a cue ball was being stuffed up her rectum.  He pushed himself forward with gentle precision, guiding the tip inside her.  Stephanie’s asshole was seriously tight, and even with his cock so thoroughly doused in lube, he was finding it difficult to gain admission.

“Relax that ass, baby,” said Lindell.  “Don’t fight it.”

Stephanie did as instructed, relaxing her rectal muscles as much as she was able.  Lindell pushed, watching her asshole spread around his width as he pushed in another half-inch, burying half his crown.  Another push and the head slid inside her, her sphincter stretching around the ridge of his crown.  He gripped her hips as he thrusted slowly, every pass taking him deeper. 

Stephanie kept sucking on Jaylen’s cock, slowly growing accustomed to the size of the cock slowly burying itself in her tight backdoor.  Gently bobbing her brunette head, she worked her lips up and down his shaft, taking his member an inch at a time.  Jaylen scooped up a handful of hair, holding it tightly like a length of rope as he offered his assistance.  Pulling her up by her light brown hair, her mouth slid up to the ridge of his crown, sinking back downwards as he pushed on the back of her head.  Her lips touched the base and Lindell felt her asshole tighten even further as his friend’s fat cock pushed into her gullet, making her gag and choke.

Lindell thrusted harder to account for the extra tightness, gripping her hips harder as he plunged inside her, burying his cock to the halfway point.  Pulling back slowly, he grabbed her asscheeks and spread them wide, watching her butthole gape as he pried his cock from her anal cavity.  He kept it open for several seconds, spitting onto the rim of her asshole to provide some extra lube.  Pointing his cock at the gaping hole, he slotted his crown back into her rectum, shoving five inches inside her.

His hands went back to her hips as he thrusted harder, heavy black balls slapping into her pussy as they swung back and forth.  A few more thrusts and he was going balls deep, burying his cock in her asshole with every row of his hips.  Stephanie’s moans increased in volume, each one muffled by Jaylen’s fat cock as she worked it down her esophagus.  Her full lips puckered at the base of his shaft, thick ropes of saliva dripping down the length of his schlong as she held him in her mouth and throat.  Her lips slid up to the tip and she popped his crown from between them, his long cock basted in spittle. 

Stephanie turned and switched to Shaedon, pursing her lips around the swell of his crown.  Slowly bobbing her brunette head, Stephanie gazed up at him with her light brown eyes as she sucked him seductively, slowly guiding her full set of lips down the black man’s girthy shaft.  Precum leaked from the tip of his prick, her mouth providing the perfect pressure as it slid up and down his rod.  Her tongue lapped at the underside as she took him deeper, veins throbbing against it as her lips closed in on the base, moaning all the while as Lindell’s enormous cock bore into anal cavity.

Shaedon placed a hand at the back of her head, pushing her down to the base of his shaft.  His cockhead pushed past Stephanie’s tonsils, leaking precum straight down her throat.  And it was while her lips were glued to the base that Stephanie’s orgasm hit.  Her asshole tightened around Lindell’s cock, moaning incessantly into Shaedon’s groin as intense waves of pleasure rushed through her gorgeous frame.  Lindell kept thrusting as he felt her cum, pounding her harder through the throes of climax.  Her asshole squeezed even harder around the width of his rod and the black man winced a little as he sunk it into her, burying it in her ass for the final time.

Shaedon’s grip loosened at the back of her head and her lips pulled back up his schlong, just as Lindell began to pry his cock from inside her rectum.  Two thick crowns popped out of her holes at almost the exact same time and Stephanie settled on her knees as the men gathered around her.  She turned towards Lindell first and grabbed his cock at the base, tasting the juice from her asshole as she took his fuckstick in between her lips.  She sunk her lips down as deep as she could, slurping up her fluids as she bobbed her head, guiding her mouth up and down his shaft. 

She wrenched his cock from between her lips and turned to her right, taking Shaedon straight down to the balls.  She kept him there for several seconds then pried him loose, gripping Jaylen’s prick and pulling it towards her.  Both cocks clasped in the palms of her hands, she switched back and forth from one to the other, locks of light-brown hair brushing across her shoulders as she sucked them both in turn.

“Mmm.  Damn, girl, you are somethin’ else,'' Jaylen declared, groaning in pleasure as she sucked his dick.  “Ain’t that right, fellas?”

“Fuck yeah, she is,” Shaedon agreed.  “I think she could take all three of us, how ‘about y’all?”

“Oh, fo’ sho,” said Lindell.  “Watchu think, baby?  Think you can handle us?”

“Oh, I dunno,” said Stephanie, sounding unsure.  “You guys are so big.  I’m not sure I could take you all at once.”

“Hey, your girl seem to be doin’ OK,” said Jaylen, gesturing towards Robin on the other side of the room.

Stephanie looked at her friend, and she was indeed handling all three of her men at the exact same time and doing so with aplomb.  Knelt on the ottoman with her hands pressed down on the surface and her ass stuck up in the air, the brown-haired MILF was sandwiched between a pair of coal-black bodies as Jamal laid out underneath her, drilling his cock into her tight pink pussy.  Knelt behind her with his hands gripped tight to her ass was Jordan, bucking his hips back and forth as he sunk his black cock deep into her butthole.  Keon was knelt in front of her, a handful of sweaty brown hair gathered in a large dark hand as he pulled it like a length of rope, guiding her thick lips up and down his long black shaft. 

How long the men had been fucking her, Stephanie wasn’t sure, but she noticed the thick layer of pussy juice coating Jamal’s fat cock as he slammed it into her pussy, suggesting she’d already cum numerous times from the mauling she was receiving.  A few more synchronised thrusts from all three of the young black studs and Robin came again, her loud moans blocked by Keon’s huge cock as he pushed her down to the base of his shaft, keeping her there as her orgasm hit.

The guys kept slamming into her as they felt her cum, dicking her through the throes of climax.  One final muffled scream and her arms almost gave out as her lengthy orgasm reached its violent crescendo.  The men began to slow their thrusts, pulling out of her body one big black cock at a time.  Limbs still shaking as she climbed down from the ottoman, Robin dropped to her knees on the living room floor, gazing up at the trio as they gathered around her. 

Her lips came open and she wrapped them tightly around Jordan’s thick shaft as he steered himself between them, plunging straight down to the hilt.  Her hands reached up and grabbed hold of the others, jerking them smoothly as she sucked their friend, tasting her asshole off his girthy black shaft.  Pumping her lips up and down his shaft, she took him to the hilt several times then plucked his cock from between her lips, turning to the right where Jamal was ready and waiting.  She took him to the base in three seconds flat, slurping up her sticky fluids as she bobbed her brunette head, taking his fuckstick down her seasoned throat.

Prying his cock from between her lips, she curled her fingers around the base of his shaft and jerked him furiously as she turned towards his buddy, opening her mouth for his BBC.  Keon accepted the invitation, shoving his cock into her open mouth.  Placing a hand at the back of her head, he pushed the TV MILF down his long, black shaft, not stopping until her lips were wrapped around the base and his swollen balls were squished against her throat.

Retracting slowly, he gripped his cock with one hand as he took Robin’s wrist in the other, helping her to her feet.  Throwing her arms around his big, broad shoulders, she kissed the black stud on the lips as he ran his hands down her back, past her peachy ass and down to the backs of her thighs.  With the slightest exertion, he scooped her up into the air, holding her aloft by her meaty, toned thighs as he lowered her onto his cock. 

Robin tipped her head back, gasping out loud as his crown pushed into her pussy.  Keon tightened his grip, digging his fingers into her creamy white flesh as he helped her downwards, sliding her pussy down the length of his schlong.  He dropped her down to the base of his shaft, his swollen helmet nudging up against her cervix as held her in place.  Jamal stepped up behind her and Robin let out an audible moan as she hilt his tip press against her sphincter, the volume increasing as he pushed up into her, her asshole spreading around the width of his crown.  Both men grabbed onto Robin’s thick thighs and lifted her slowly, pulling her up to the ridge of their crowns.  They held her there for several seconds and Robin screamed at the top of her lungs as they dropped her back down again, spearing both her holes.

Jaylen wrapped his arms around Stephanie’s body, holding her tightly as he ground up against her, lightly sawing his huge black cock through the gap in her ass cheeks, his bulging helmet prodding at the small of her back. 

“You ready, baby?” he asked, teasing her pussy with the tip of his cock.

Stephanie thought for a moment, doing her best to think rationally as her mind was overcome by the spectrum of emotions.  One part of her wanted nothing more than to be absolutely ravaged by the two biggest cocks in the room, to take every inch of them inside her perfect body.  While the other more rational part was having second thoughts.  Never in a million years had she even dreamed of taking a cock in her ass, much less one as big as these.  A pair of them at once might rip her two!  Not to mention the threat of addiction that was bubbling below the surface.  She was already developing a taste for big black cock.  A few more orgasms and she’d be hooked! 

She thought long and hard, running through the pros and cons until Jaylen’s fat cock rubbing against the lips of her pussy made her mind up for her.  Fuck it, those cocks were amazing.  She simply couldn’t say no.

“OK,” she said.

“You want it, baby?” asked Jaylen as he leant over her shoulder, speaking straight into her ear. 

“Yes,” she replied, the desperation clear in her voice, “I want it.”

“Watchu want, baby?” said Shaedon as he stepped up before her, his dick clasped in his hand.  “Lemme hear you say it.”

“I want your cocks,” she said emphatically.  “I want them all in me at once.  I want you to fuck the life out of me.”

“We can do that, baby,” said Jaylen behind her.  “Bring that ass over here.”

He grabbed her by the wrist and led her across to the couch, taking a seat himself then beckoning her to join him. 

“Come here, girl,” Jaylen instructed, adding fresh lube to his big black cock.  “Come sit on Daddy’s knee.”

Stephanie turned and climbed up onto the couch under his direction, planting her feet either side of his thighs.  Dipping down slowly, she dropped into a squat as she straddled his thighs, her asshole pressing against the tip of his prick.  Wrapping one hand around the base of his shaft, he placed the other at Stephanie’s hip as he helped her down onto him, guiding her gently down onto his cock.  Her asshole spread around the width of his tip, making her moan as she sunk down onto him.  Her sphincter slid down the length of his crown, taking the first inch as he lowered her slowly.

Stephanie started squating just ever so slightly, working her asshole down the first few inches.  Uncurling his fingers from the base of his shaft, he latched onto both her hips as he started to help, guiding her slowly down his long black pipe.  The pace increased and his muscles started bulging as he pulled her down into him, bringing her down deep with every pass.  Soon she was sinking right down to the hilt, ass cheeks rippling as they bounced off his thighs. 

Lindell and Shaedon took a step forward, stroking their cocks intently as they watched her ride their friend.  Jayden moved his hands to her thighs and gripped them tightly, spreading them apart as he pulled them back.  Her pussy split open as her legs spread wide, feet pointing at opposite walls. 

Shaedon moved in as Stephanie stared him down, both eyes fixed on his big black cock.  Shaedon knelt at the edge of the couch, aiming his cock at her wet pink pussy.  Wrapping an arm around one of her calves, he gripped his cock with the other as he pushed himself forward, plunging to the base on the very first pass.

“Oh, FUCK!” Stephanie gasped, her brown eyes widening as she was filled to the brim, speared to the hilt by a second meaty phallus.

They gave her a minute to compose herself then both pulled backwards, slowly retreating to the ridge of their crowns.  Then they slammed back into her, hitting her hard with a double dose of dick.

“Oh my God!  Fuck!” she screamed at the point of impact, punctuating each subsequent thrust with a louder string of swears.  “FUCK!  FUCK!  FUCK!  Your cocks are so BIG!”

Stephanie grunted as the men thrusted into her, taking the brunt of each double pronged slam as another fat cock appeared in front of her face.  She turned to the right where Lindell had climbed up onto the couch, his massive schlong now hanging before her.  She opened her mouth, beckoning him in with her long wet tongue.  Lindell accepted the offer, gripping his cock at the base as he pushed himself forward, slotting his crown in between her lips. 

She needed her hands to support herself but that wasn’t a problem.  Lindell gripped tight to the back of her head, pulling her down his shaft while his two friends fucked her.  She couldn’t quite take it all in the position she was in but what she could take she took with aplomb, worshipping the six or so inches that were lodged in her oral cavity.  Lapping at the underside as his cock pushed into her mouth, she swirled her tongue around the tip each time he pulled back, moaning and groaning around his meaty shaft as she bathed his member in spit.

Shaedon gave a few more thrusts into the depths of her pussy then pulled back slowly, plucking himself free as he and Lindell switched positions.  Taking his friend’s place on the plush leather couch, Shaedon fed his long, slender cock into Stephanie’s mouth, his veiny shaft basted in the juices of her pussy.  Stephanie slurped at his lengthy phallus, moaning louder as Lindell’s thick schlong pressed up against her snatch.

Wrapping an arm around Stephanie’s legs, Lindell held them against his chest as he gripped his cock with his free hand, guiding it in with a single push.  Stephanie’s pussy stretched around his width as he pushed himself in, sinking to the base on the very first thrust.  The two men pumped her like a pair of pistons, alternating thrusts into her tight pink holes.  First Lindell slammed into her pussy, pulling back out as Jaylen’s cock drove into the depths of her rectum, making her moan continuously as she sucked on Shaedon’s dick.

One hand clasped around the base of his shaft, the other reached down to her dripping pink pussy and started rubbing at her clit, strumming it violently as she was fucked in both her holes.  It didn’t take long for that to bring her to the edge.  Both men felt her twin holes tighten as they sunk their knobs in deep, hitting her cervix and driving up into her colon with each alternating thrust.  Popping Shaedon’s cock from between her lips, Stephanie looked up at Lindell, eyelids aflutter as his thick, meaty cock bottomed out repeatedly in her sopping wet snatch.

“Oh, fuck yeah!” she gasped, jerking Shaedon’s cock.  “Keep fucking me!  I’m gonna cum on your big black cock!”

A few more thrusts and her face glazed over, eyes rolling up into her head as her body was ravaged by violent convulsions.  Her asshole contracted around Jaylen’s stiff cock, squeezing it for all it was worth as a hot gush of fluid poured forth from deep inside her, soaking Lindell from base to tip.

He stayed inside her for several seconds, enjoying the feeling of her tight pussy squeezing him, then pulled back slowly, plucking the crown from her pussy.  Jaylen gripped onto Stephanie’s asscheeks and lifted her up, guiding her asshole up his long black pipe.  He placed her down beside him then lifted his ass off the couch, rising to his feet as Stephanie knelt on the living room floor. 

The men gathered around her and Stephanie gripped onto Lindell and Shaedon, taking Jaylen in between her lips.  Jaylen placed a hand at the back of her head, pushing her down his shaft.  Her lips touched the base and she sucked and slurped at his meaty phallus, tasting her asshole off his jet black shaft.  She kept him there for several seconds then pulled back up to the tip, prying his cock from between her lips. 

Turning to her left, her mouth stayed open as Shaedon gripped onto the back of her head, thrusting into her perfect mouth.  Every thrust took him straight to the hilt, his long shaft basted in her sticky saliva.  He gave a few more thrusts then pried himself loose, spit dripping down from his veiny underside. 

Nut brown hair brushed across her shoulders as she swivelled her head on its axis, switching from Shaedon to Lindell in a single seamless motion.  Lindell’s fat cock hung in front of her face and she gaped her lips wider to fit him inside.  He steered his cock into Stephanie’s mouth and she closed her lips around him, sucking at the tip as he pushed it inside.  Uncurling her fingers from the other two cocks, she took his meaty phallus in both her hands, stroking his thick shaft as she bobbed her head, taking his member an inch at a time. 

She didn’t take him to the base this time but what she did do she did with aplomb, worshipping his cock like a seasoned professional.  Finding his slit with the tip of her tongue, she kept on jerking his big black shaft as she licked across it, cleaning up the precum that pooled in the tip of his penis.  Inching down lower, she swirled her sprightly tongue around his swollen helmet, making it twitch in between her lips.  Then, as her lips sunk down to around mid-shaft, she used that same tongue to lap at his veiny underside, making sure his dick got nice and wet for whatever was coming next. 

Lindell’s thick crown popped out from between her lips, spit dripping from her chin as he reached down to take her hand, helping her to her feet.  He led her back over to the couch where he promptly took a seat, putting his knee with a large dark hand.

“Come here, girl.  Come sit on Daddy’s lap.”

Stephanie took a step forward and climbed onto the sofa, planting her knees either side of his thighs.  Reaching back behind her, she gripped onto the base of his big black cock and pointed his crown at the slit of her pussy, moisture oozing from her vaginal lips.  Lowering herself down, her taut MILF pussy swallowed up his cock in the blink of an eye, sinking straight down to the base of his shaft. 

Shaedon stepped up behind her with his cock in his hand, aiming the tip at her puckered pink asshole.  A single thrust and he was all up inside her, sheathed to the hilt in her tight rear end.  Jaylen sat down on the couch beside her and Stephanie leaned over, sinking her head into his lap and sliding her lips onto his big black cock.  The very first pass took her right to the base, the tip of his member pushing into the bowels of her throat.

Then, with all three cocks embedded inside her, the men began to thrust.  Bucking their hips from the plush leather couch, Jaylen and Lindell both humped in tandem, driving up into her mouth and pussy with perfectly synchronised thrusts.  Gripping them tightly with both of his hands, Shaedon kept her asscheeks spread widely apart as he thrusted in time with his buddies, drilling his cock into her tight backdoor. 

He gave a few thrusts then pulled back out, keeping her asscheeks spread so her butthole gaped open wide.  Shaedon spat into Stephanie’s asshole then pushed his cock inside, releasing his grip on her ass cheeks and latching onto her hips as he felt her rectum tighten around his shaft.  Stephanie moaned around the cock fucking her face as two more thick black schlongs slammed into her pussy and ass.  Lindell’s fat monster was stretching out her pussy like nothing had done before, making her asshole even tighter for Shaedon as he rammed his dick in deep.

Stephanie pulled up to the tip of Jaylen’s cock, popping his crown from between her lips.  Tipping her head back, she screamed with gusto at the ceiling above her as Lindell and Shaedon continued to thrust, both men railing with little restraint.

“Oh, fuck!  Yes!  Keep fucking me!  I’m gonna cum on your fucking cocks!”

They thrusted harder, drilling into both her holes as yet another orgasm sparked to life inside her, spreading through her body like an inferno.  She kept staring up at the ceiling, eyes rolling into the back of her head as the powerful orgasm steamrolled through her, engulfing her every inch.  Her muscles clenched, squeezing both men for all they were worth as a warm rush of fluid surged from deep inside her, soaking Lindell’s cock as he pounded her tight pink pussy.

Lindell gripped her asscheeks and pulled them apart, her butthole gaping as Shaedon retracted, prying his cock from her butthole.  He loosened his grip and Shaedon watched as her asshole closed backs up, promptly returning to its previous size.  Lindell lifted her off his cock and placed her back down on the floor.  The men gathered around her and Jaylen wrapped his arms around her, grabbing her ass he put her lips to his own, kissing her hard on the mouth.  Their tongues entangled and Stephanie yelped into his mouth as his hands slid down to the tops of her thighs, his biceps popping as he lifted her into the air. 

Aligning his cock with the slit of her pussy, their lips came apart as he lowered her downwards, easing her onto his cock.  Stephanie’s arms went around his shoulders, clinging on tightly as he dropped her down slowly, inching her pussy down his girthy schlong.  She slid her down to the base of his shaft and Stephanie threw her head back, moaning towards the ceiling as his long black cock packed her pussy to the brim.  She wrapped her arms around Jaylen’s shoulders as Lindell stepped up behind her, pointing his cock at the rim of her asshole.

“Oh, fuck!” she said as he started to push.   

“Oh, FUCK!” she repeated, louder this time as the tip of his big black cock slid into her rectum. 

“OH, FUUUCCCKKK!!!” she screamed, cumming on the spot as Lindell’s crown was shoved up inside her, her asshole tightening around his thick shaft as he pushed it further in, entering her backside an inch at a time.

Turning her head a little, she curled one arm around Lindell’s shoulder blades, looking back at him as he fed his cock into her rectum.  Jaylen’s cock inside her pussy made her asshole even tighter and it took every ounce of Lindell’s energy to fit his cock inside her.  One final push and his cock sunk down to the base, Stephanie’s eyes nearly popping straight out of her skull as his giant black cock was lodged inside her colon.  They kept her there for close to a minute, letting her feel how full she was before lifting her upwards, pulling her up to the tip of their cocks.  They held her there for a fraction of a second then dropped her back down again, impaling her body in their long black shafts.

“AHHH!  FUUUCCCKKK!!!” Stephanie screamed, eyes bulging wide as she sunk down to the base of their cocks, feeling wonderfully, incredibly full as the two fat cocks throbbed inside her body.

They kept this up for several minutes, their arms getting quite the workout as they lifted her up and down, pulling her up to the tips of their cocks before they dropped her back down to the base.  It didn’t take many to make her cum, and the brunette screamed at the top of her lungs as she plummeted to the hilt one final time, thick swollen helmets pressing against her g-spot and throbbing in the depths of her rectum. 

Holding her tightly in between their strong black bodies, the men started thrusting as they felt her cum, slamming into her body with perfectly timed thrusts.  Her first orgasm had scarcely ended before another one started up and the men kept pounding as the pleasure took over, powerful jolts of electricity firing through her body.  Her climax felt like it would go on forever, each new thrust from the two black studs sending fresh waves of pleasure crashing through her body.

Taking brief leave of her senses, the next thing she knew she was on her knees, panting heavily as the three men gathered around her, pointing their cocks at her face. 

“You ready, baby?” asked Shaedon, flashing her a grin as he stroked his cock.

“Yes!  I’m ready,” Stephanie replied.  “Give me your cum, boys.  I want it all over me!”

The guys curled their fingers around their big black dicks and worked them up and down their shafts, jerking themselves towards completion.  It was Jaylen who went off first, spraying his cum over the right side of her face.  Thick spurts of semen short forth from his tip, drenching her cheeks, mouth, nose and hair.  Shaedon was next and his dick erupted with a violent spasm, emitting a long thick rope of jism that streaked across her face, leaving a trail from hairline to chin. 

Lindell came last, and his load, much like his dick, was the biggest in the room.  His cum came out in three large spurts.  The first struck the left side of her face, coating her lips and cheek and covering one of her eyes.  The second thick rope shot high into the air, raining back down over Stephanie’s head and peppering her sweaty brown hair.  Her mouth came open under his instruction and he shot the third spurt in between her lips, drowning her tongue and filling her mouth to the brim.  Squeezing the tip with two of his fingers, he pushed out the last few drops into her open mouth.  Stephanie closed her lips, swallowing his load in a single hit.  Her mouth came open and she poked out her tongue, providing solid proof that his cum had disappeared. 

“Woo!” Lindell exclaimed.  “Damn, girl.  You really are a natural, huh?”

Stephanie grinned back at him, licking her full set of lips.  She glanced across the room as the three men gathered around Robin took a step back, revealing her friend to be just as cum-soaked as she was. 

“Steph!” shrieked Robin as she saw her friend, rushing over to her and giving her a hug.  “Did you have fun?”

“So much fun!” her girlfriend gushed.  “God, these guys are amazing!”

“Right?!  What did I tell you?  Black guys just know how to fuck!”

“They sure do,” Stephanie agreed.  “Do you know any other black guys you’d like to introduce me to?”

“Oh, honey,” said Robin, a grin stretched across her face, “you have no idea!”

END
« Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 11:52:35 AM by DarkSwordsman »
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009, Dexter07, vasguard

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA