Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 166429 times)

fqwarrior

Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2018, 07:05:35 PM »
Sorry...forgot that to show you the code to use, I have to use a quote function!

So you would use the following code for images

[IMG] Url you want to use [\IMG]

OK This far I got. The trick is how to get the URL? Say the picture is on my desk top. How do I URL it to here?

Right click on the image and hit 'copy URL' or you could open it in another tab and copy the URL from the address link bar.
Sorry the picture is already downloaded on my desktop so no more URL?

You'll have to upload it to Imgur or another hosting site and then copy the URL from there. I guess you could also try to add it as an attachment to a post. Hope this helps!  :D

Ah that is what I am looking for. Imgur? Will look for this and see how it goes. Sorry for messing this section up with these questions.

Starman

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2018, 07:07:30 PM »
It's no problem at all. As long as we can help you ;)

imgur.com is where I go to upload photos.

fqwarrior

« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2018, 07:20:48 PM »
It's no problem at all. As long as we can help you ;)

imgur.com is where I go to upload photos.

Yup, just used this also. Easy to use and have posted on Crush of the Day. Thanks!

Starman

« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2018, 07:36:57 PM »
Glad I could help you! Hope you have fun with us on here.

UniqueOneGuy

« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2018, 05:25:16 PM »
Well, I go as UniqueOneGuy on a few social sites. I enjoy writing and reading hot steamy sex stories that go straight to the point, hot sizzing action! I tend to write my stories not too long and sexy scenerios involving BDSM, Kink, Fetishsm and a few Romantic elements here and there. My writing goes behond fanfiction, I also enjoy writing up scripts and having them voiced by sexy female voices.

I´m an opened minded person so don´t be too shy to talk to me about your favorite celebrity you just jizzed to...

LazyNinjas

« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2018, 10:31:39 AM »
Forgot to post in this so hi my name is LazyNinjas. You can call me Lazy or Ninjas or Chris is fine too. Glad to be here :D

Viri

« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2018, 02:58:01 AM »
Greetings, I am a friend of Cade's and was invited here. Looking forward to reading more stories and posting pics.

fqwarrior

« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2018, 08:10:20 PM »
Guys and gals...as the year ends just want to say thanks for letting me in here. Have enjoyed myself. Haven't had time to look through all the stories! So much to read!

Stay safe. Have a great 2019.

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2018, 08:18:40 PM »
Guys and gals...as the year ends just want to say thanks for letting me in here. Have enjoyed myself. Haven't had time to look through all the stories! So much to read!

Stay safe. Have a great 2019.

Glad to have you on board!

Have a great 2019!
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2019, 12:32:29 AM »
Hello everyone.  There is a story behind my name that I'll have to tell you somewhere on this forum if I can find the right location topic wise to post it.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2019, 12:41:58 AM »
Hello everyone.  There is a story behind my name that I'll have to tell you somewhere on this forum if I can find the right location topic wise to post it.

You're welcome to explain it here or create your own topic. I'm very happy to have you here with us.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2019, 04:49:05 AM »
I've been here for a while and haven't done this yet.

I have been going through somethings in my personal life and I thought I would share my writing with everyone. And it is working out moderately well. I have also started doing some art on deviantArt too because of this confidence boost.

My favorite story is Marvel Love. (Of course, it's 90 chapters long it better be my favorite. ;D) But I love my Mistress collection too. I am open to doing requests or just to listen to your ideas for one of my stories.

And to all those who have read my work so far thank you. I will try and not drop the ball along the way. :D

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Starman

Starman

« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2019, 11:49:14 PM »

I have been going through somethings in my personal life and I thought I would share my writing with everyone. And it is working out moderately well. I have also started doing some art on deviantArt too because of this confidence boost.

My favorite story is Marvel Love. (Of course, it's 90 chapters long it better be my favorite. ;D) But I love my Mistress collection too. I am open to doing requests or just to listen to your ideas for one of my stories.

And to all those who have read my work so far thank you. I will try and not drop the ball along the way. :D

You've got a friend in me  ;) So glad to have you here. I read one of your stories any chance I get.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2019, 04:32:04 PM »

I'm thankful you're here too! You are a special author to us!  :D
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2019, 07:47:16 PM »

I'm thankful you're here too! You are a special author to us!  :D

Awww. :D

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA