Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Official All Star College thread  (Read 9610 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Official All Star College thread
« on: November 26, 2018, 06:18:10 PM »
I thought I'd start a topic on this story. Not 100% a request thread, just a place to discuss it if you want. Please do keep leaving feedback on the main thread, here:

http://celebritystorysite.com/index.php?topic=133.0

BUt here, feel free to just kind of, you know, talk about the story and stuff. Be as detailed as you want.

And as for requests, go for it. But also understand that pretty much all requests would end up being one-offs. Fair warning just in case you were expecting more than that with said request.

So, yeah, that's it. Have fun!

Starman

Re: Official All Star College thread
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 07:06:14 PM »
Love this series. It's reminiscent of the old college series that was on CSSA from years ago. You do an amazing job.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 07:33:59 PM »
Love this series. It's reminiscent of the old college series that was on CSSA from years ago. You do an amazing job.

I think you're talking about Highland College by TheChemist, which was a huge inspiration for this. I was a big fan of it.

Starman

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 07:40:15 PM »

I think you're talking about Highland College by TheChemist, which was a huge inspiration for this. I was a big fan of it.

Used to stay up all night reading those. Your work is like a spiritual successor to it. You do a fine job capturing that magic.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 07:54:10 PM »

Used to stay up all night reading those. Your work is like a spiritual successor to it. You do a fine job capturing that magic.

Thanks. Just trying to take what was there before with that and other stories and make it my own. Glad it's working.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2018, 07:59:16 PM »
Currently working on chapter 4. Started on it earlier in the month, actually.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 12:32:09 AM »
Anyone have anything specific they've liked so far? Or stuff that didn't work? What could be better, what's working, etc?

LazyNinjas

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 10:40:36 AM »
Anyone have anything specific they've liked so far? Or stuff that didn't work? What could be better, what's working, etc?

I love the story so far. The only thing that bothers me is how there are photos that are way too big to fit on the page. It just takes up a lot of space and its a bit clunky. Other than that i like the writing and the direction the story is going in

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2019, 08:39:23 PM »
Just thought I'd give every one an update. Story is coming along and much faster now. Back in the groove of it.

Craz

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2019, 03:50:09 PM »
Looking forward to chapter 4. Any idea when it will be out

ml3

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2019, 07:29:23 PM »
Love the series, very excited to read the latest chapter. Starting over from the beginning (again) before doing so, and noticed that the first post cuts off randomly and the second post does not pick up right away, so clearly a chunk of the story is missing there. Any idea what's going on?

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2019, 08:06:53 PM »
Love the series, very excited to read the latest chapter. Starting over from the beginning (again) before doing so, and noticed that the first post cuts off randomly and the second post does not pick up right away, so clearly a chunk of the story is missing there. Any idea what's going on?

YEah, something I keep meaning to fix but it always slips my mind. Hope to get to it tomorrow.

ml3

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2019, 05:34:54 PM »

YEah, something I keep meaning to fix but it always slips my mind. Hope to get to it tomorrow.

Looks like that issue is fixed but there's another one on the second post. The second line below cuts off and doesn't connect to the third line.

“Eh, today with you didn't go so bad.”

“Well, everyone can be right once.” She got a laugh out of Jesse, which in turn brought one out of her.  “You know, it'd be kind of a drag to start off the school year on such a down note, you

“Indeed.” Victoria leaned over and the two began their night of carnal knowledge with an intense kiss. Victoria reached between them to unbutton his shirt while Jesse reached our to Victoria's back to unhook her bra.

The team works provided results, with the two of them being completely topless. Jesse held Victoria and rolled her on her back.

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2019, 07:39:38 PM »
This is my favorite on going series.  Haven't read the entire new chapter yet, I'm savoring it and reading only a few parts at a time, but I've loved everything so far.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2019, 05:09:22 PM »
Work on ALl Star 5 has started. Going to be doing it alongside a couple other things as well, so there's not as huge a  drought from me as there was last time for 4.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, MiamiLyfe

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA