Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 13: Blake Lively & Taylor Swift  (Read 9858 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 13: Blake Lively & Taylor Swift
« on: January 11, 2022, 09:30:46 PM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+.

Pin Up

Chapter 13: Blake Lively & Taylor Swift

"FUCK YES TAYLOR! DON'T STOP!"

It was my birthday and Taylor had decided to surprise me by waking me up with one of her knockout blowjobs.

She looked up at me with those blue eyes and winked as my cock disappeared and reappeared between her red lips. "Getting close, birthday boy?"

"You know I am!" I moaned as the throbbing feeling began. "So fucking close!"

Taylor took me out of her mouth and started jerking me as fast as she could. "Cum for me, Chase. It's your birthday but can't I have just one present? Please???"

I gripped the bedsheets in my fists and roared as cum shot into Taylor's waiting mouth. Taylor gulped it all down. "Mmmm yummy. Now just relax. I'll come get you when everything is ready."

As Taylor went down to the kitchen, I laid back and checked my phone. Dozens of texts waited to be read:

My parents back in Missouri saying happy birthday and telling me to bring Taylor with me next time I came home.

My best friends Jake and Andy, each telling me to have a few drinks for them.

My agent Ed, reminding me of my upcoming shoot with Blake Lively later that afternoon. "As if I'd forget when Taylor's the one who set up everything about the shoot." I thought.

As I replied "Thanks" or "I will" to all of the messages, I got another one that made my heart skip a few beats.

Carly Pearce. Ever since our two previous shoots, there had been sparks between us. Carly had even told me she had fallen for me. And though I'd tried to deny it, I was starting to admit to myself that I felt the same way.

Carly's text read: "Happy birthday, Chase! I'm in LA for a while. Maybe we could meet up sometime? Love you."

I hesitated but replied "I'd like that. Where are you staying?"

Carly replied with "I've got a place here now!" and her address. I sent her "See you soon!" and set my phone down just as Taylor came back into the bedroom with three brightly wrapped packages.

"Everything okay, babe? Who was that?" Taylor asked.

"Uhhh...yeah. Everything's fine. Just some happy birthday texts. Ed reminding me about the shoot with Blake later. What's all that?"

Taylor grinned and set the packages down. "Open your gifts, Chase!"

I tore into the packages. Taylor had given me two books and a vinyl record of my favorite musical Jesus Christ Superstar.

"Babe, I love them! Thank you!" I kissed Taylor on the cheek.

"You're welcome but that's not all." Taylor said, holding up a blindfold. "Put this on."

Puzzled, I said "Uh, why? I don't think I have time for that kind of stuff this morning."

Taylor rolled her eyes. "Not that, dork. Put it on and take my hand. There's another present outside."

I did as she said. Taylor took my hand and led me through the darkness. I heard the door open and close behind us and felt the sunshine on my face. "Keep your eyes closed" Taylor said as she took off the blindfold. I kept my eyes shut until Taylor said "Okay. Open them!"

My eyes opened to see in front of me in the driveway my dream car. A 1971 Plymouth Barracuda convertible, just like...it couldn't be. Could it?

I turned to Taylor. "You bought me a 'Cuda?"

Taylor smiled. "No. I bought you the 'Cuda!"

"You what???" I said, failing to contain the excitement in my voice.

"Well, I know you loved Nash Bridges when you were younger so I got a hold of Don Johnson and explained the situation to him and he sold me the car! Happy birthday, Chase!!!!"

"Seriously???" I picked Taylor up and spun her around and kissed her. "Baby, you're amazing!"

"Chase William, put me down!" Taylor giggled. I set her down and she held out my phone and the keys. "You'd better get to work. More presents later."

I took them, kissed Taylor again and ran to the 'Cuda. "Wait. What about my camera?" I asked.

"Passenger seat, babe!" Taylor said. I looked and saw a brand new camera and film sitting there.

I sat in the driver's seat, started the engine and the 'Cuda roared to life. I waved goodbye to Taylor and sped off toward my studio.

I couldn't believe it. For a moment, all was right in my world. "Runs pretty damn good for a 50 year old car." I was so focused on the car that I drove right past my studio where Blake Lively was standing outside waiting.

My phone rang. Taylor was calling. "Hey, dork! Blake said you just drove past her!"

"Oh shit! Sorry! Turning around!" I said and hung up.

I pulled a u-turn and drove back to the studio. Blake was leaning against the wall as I pulled up and shut the car off. "Having fun driving?" she asked.

"Yeah, sorry. Just super excited." I got out of the car, unlocked the studio door and we went inside.

Blake had been at our house several times with Ryan and their kids but for the first time, I noticed how stunningly attractive she was. Even in just a t-shirt and jeans.

"So this is the studio I've heard about." Blake said as she looked around.

"You've heard about it?" I asked as locked the door behind us.

"Yeah. Taylor's told me all about her superstar photographer boyfriend's studio among other things. Plus I've seen your work, so I had to book a shoot with you. Dressing room is over there, right?"

"Uh, yeah. I just have to get set up so take your time."

Blake walked to the dressing room. As she did, my eyes were drawn to her ass in her tight jeans. I thought to myself "What other things did Taylor tell her about me??? The post-shoot activities? Surely not. Although that is where it started with Taylor and me..."

Blake came back in wearing a lacy red dress with a slit that went nearly all the way up to her hip. My cock sprang to attention in my boxers. Her legs were almost as great as Taylor's...or Carly's. I shook my head trying to clear my mind. "Focus, cowboy." I said to myself.

"See something you like?" Blake grinned as I started snapping away.

"Yeah, a gorgeous, leggy blonde MILF."

"Oh you think I'm a MILF?" Blake asked.

"Yeah." I set the camera down. "You hit all the boxes on my type list. Blonde, long legs and..."

Blake came closer to me. "And? Finish your thought, Chase." She started unzipping the dress.

I hesitated until Blake's dress hit the floor, revealing her nude body underneath. She repeated herself. "Finish your thought, Chase."

"...and a MILF." At that, Blake pounced and kissed me. I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough. Between kisses, I asked "So are you a birthday gift from Taylor?"

Blake pushed me down on the floor. "Part of it." She winked and started sucking my hard cock slowly.

"What do you mean par...fuckkkkk!" I moaned. "So fucking good! You're killing me, Blake!"

"Oh really? Well how do you like this?" Blake lowered herself down onto my cock and started riding me. "FUUCCKK!!!! No wonder Taylor's kept you around!"

I grabbed Blake's hips and started thrusting up into her. "Fuck yes Chase! Take this MILF pussy! Make me cum please please!!!"

"As you wish!" I thrust up into Blake as hard as I could. She screamed and released her juices all over me.

I quickly rolled Blake onto her back and kept going, trying to last. As I kept thrusting into Blake's pussy, I heard the studio front door open and footsteps approach.

"Oh shit! Blake, someone's here!" I tried to get up but Blake dug her nails into my back, holding me down.

"Don't fucking stop, Chase!" Blake moaned as the footsteps got closer. I couldn't stop.

The footsteps stopped. I felt a nibble on my ear and a familiar voice whispered "Happy birthday, baby."

"TAYLOR?!?!?!" I looked up and saw Taylor in a trench coat and sunglasses. She set her sunglasses down and dropped the coat. She was wearing nothing underneath.

Taylor and Blake both yelled "Surprise!" and Taylor walked over and stood over Blake's face. Blake took her nails out of my back and pulled Taylor down onto her waiting mouth.

Taylor moaned as Blake started licking her. "Fuck yes, Blake!!!! Keep going!!!"

"MMMMMMMM!!!!" was all we heard from Blake as she tasted Taylor's pussy as I pounded her own.

"You haven't cum yet, have you Chase?" Taylor moaned.

"Not yet but I'm damn close!" I groaned still thrusting into Blake.

"Good. You can't til I get that cock! FUCK!!! C-CCC-CUMMINNNNGGGGGG!!!!!" Taylor screamed as she squirted her juices into Blake's hungry waiting mouth.

Taylor got off Blake's face and said "My turn. I want my man's cock!"

Blake grinned as she got up. "Your turn now, Tay!" Taylor got on all fours in front of me and I slid into her dripping wet pussy. "YESSSS CHASE!!!"

Blake got in front of Taylor and Taylor started eating her like it was Taylor's last meal. Blake grabbed a fistful of Taylor's hair and moaned loudly. "Fuck yes! Lick me, Tay!!!"

Seeing and hearing that just made me thrust into Taylor harder. As I did, I felt the familiar throbbing feeling in my cock.

"I can't hold back anymore!" I yelled. Taylor and Blake quickly scrambled to kneel in front of me.

"Come on, birthday boy, give us a treat!" Taylor whispered.

"Cover our faces, Chase!" Blake added.

"FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!!" I exploded all over Taylor and Blake's faces.

I stepped back and panted heavily, exhausted. Taylor kissed Blake, licking my cum off her face and swallowing it.

As we got dressed, Blake asked "So did you enjoy your birthday present, Chase?"

"Oh hell yeah!" I said. "Best birthday ever! I got my dream car and a threesome with two of the sexiest blondes in the world!" Taylor and Blake both giggled. We walked outside.

Before we got in our cars, Blake kissed me on the lips. "Happy birthday, Chase. Whatever Tay has left for you today, I'm sure it'll blow your mind. Tay, thanks for the invite!" She got in her car and drove away.

Taylor and I drove home and I got in the shower. A few minutes later, Taylor joined me. "I finally got you all to myself, cowboy" she said as she pushed me against the wall.

My cock sprang to life again. Taylor grabbed it and pressed the head against her entrance. I slid into her and started thrusting. It went quickly and I shot my third load of the day inside her.

Taylor kissed my lips, got out of the shower and went to our bedroom. I finished my shower and went after her.

I came into the bedroom to see Taylor holding my phone and looking furious. "What's wrong, Taylor?"

"What the fuck is this, Chase?! Why the fuck is Carly Pearce texting you she loves you?!?!"

I took a breath. "Taylor, I..."

"'Where are you staying?' 'See you soon!'? You bastard! I do all this shit for your fucking birthday! I buy you your dream car! I set up a threesome with us and one of my closest friends! And this is how you repay me?!" She threw my phone at me.

Taylor and I screamed at each other for about ten minutes then I said "I can't deal with this! I'm going out."

"FUCK YOU!!!!" I heard Taylor scream as I slammed the door behind me. I got in the 'Cuda and sped off.

After driving for almost an hour, the sun was setting. One thought crossed my mind. Or one person, rather. I grabbed my phone and texted, "I'm coming over."

The reply came in. "I'll be waiting."

After punching the address into the GPS and about 15 minutes of driving, I pulled into a driveway with a simple white house that reminded me of home in Missouri. "No turning back now" I said to myself.

I got out of the car and walked to the door. Before I could knock, it opened. Carly stepped out onto the porch and smiled. "Hi, Chase."

I kissed her and she pulled me inside. Between kisses, she said "I love you, Chase."

"I love you, Carly. I can't get you out of my mind."

Carly took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom. Our clothes hit the floor. She pushed me down on the bed and the kissing resumed. "I...I'll probably be gone in the morning." I said.

"Shhhh. We've got tonight." Carly whispered.

I couldn't stop myself. "Who needs tomorrow?"

To be continued...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 01:24:37 AM by Jesse90 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Jack, Blocboy VC, Nikko, Dexter07

Jack

Re: Pin Up Chapter 13: Blake Lively
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 04:32:11 PM »
Thanks for giving Blake some spotlight.
Wish it wouldve gone on for a bit  :)

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90, Nikko

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 04:38:22 PM »
A great chapter for an underrated pairing that often goes under the radar, can't wait to see what's next for the couple!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2022, 11:56:33 PM »
Nicely done, sorry I am late getting around to reading this.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Jesse90

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2022, 06:47:07 PM »
No problem at all, man. Life gets in the way. I understand

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Nikko

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2022, 10:03:02 AM »
I love this charming masterpiece by Blake. It is clearly worth a look.
It was big and well written. It excited me from start to finish.

Thank you very much!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA