Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Maid Service with Madison Beer  (Read 473 times)

TheLW

Maid Service with Madison Beer
« on: March 31, 2024, 12:55:09 PM »
Maid Service
With Madison Beer
Written by TheLW
Codes: MF, Biting, Creampie, Handjob
Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

(This story is inspired by the above pix)

As the hands of the clock inched ever closer to the upcoming weekend, Mark stood in the entranceway looking at his once-pristine kitchen now resembled a disaster zone, with pots and pans strewn haphazardly across countertops and dirty dishes overflowing in the sink. His entire apartment was in disarray, with clothes and papers scattered about and forgotten food containers emitting unpleasant odours. Mark sighed, realizing he had let the chaos get out of hand again.

The stench of unwashed dishes lingered in the air, as Mark wrinkled his nose in disgust. In all honestly he couldn’t believe that he let it get this bad. Mark admitted defeat; it was time to call for reinforcements. After a quick search online, he stumbled upon an ad for a maid service promising efficiency and professionalism.

Mark hesitated momentarily, pondering whether he truly needed help or could handle the mess himself. But one glance at the mountain of tasks ahead of him convinced him that he needed all the help he could get.

With a determined nod, Mark picked up his phone and dialled the number on the ad. A pleasant voice answered on the other end, introducing herself as Emily, the manager of the maid service. Mark explained his predicament, his tone filled with a mix of embarrassment and desperation. To his relief though, Emily was understanding and assured him that they would send someone over right away to help clean up the mess.

True to her word, there was a knock at the door, within the hour of Mark calling the agency for help. As Mark opened his front door, a figure emerged from the darkness. She stood at roughly 5'4", her dark hair cascading down to her waist in soft waves. Dressed in a tight black leather maid outfit with white trim, her curves were accentuated and highlighted by every strap and buckle. Her legs were adorned with sheer stockings that seemed to go on for miles, leading up to the matching black heels. The seductive and alluring scent of leather filled the hallway, drawing him in like a moth to a flame.

Mark's jaw dropped slightly at the unexpected sight before him. He wasn't sure what he had been anticipating, but it certainly hadn't been a maid dressed in what could only be described as a dominatrix outfit.

"Uh, hi, I'm Mark. Please come in," he stammered, feeling slightly flustered by Madison's presence.

Madison arched an eyebrow, her gaze assessing him with a hint of amusement. "Nice to meet you, Mark. Mind if I come in?" she said smoothly, already stepping past him into the apartment before he could respond. Her dark eyes flickered around the disarray with a hint of amusement.

"So, where would you like me to start?" Madison asked, her voice smooth and tinged with an undercurrent of mischief.

Mark cleared his throat, trying to regain his composure. "Oh, um, right.

She moved with purpose, gathering cleaning supplies and organizing her duties with efficiency. Mark followed her lead, assisting where he could but mostly finding himself entranced by her confidence and grace in handling the chaos of his home. As they worked together, Mark couldn't help but be drawn to Madison's magnetic presence.

As the hours ticked by, the once chaotic apartment began to transform. Madison's hands moved with practiced precision, swiftly taming the clutter that had overtaken Mark's living space. The whirlwind of dust and debris gradually settled, revealing a sense of order and calmness in the room.

Mark watched in awe as his belongings found new homes and the floor became visible once again. Madison's expertise was like a magic wand, bringing harmony back to the chaos.

As they scrubbed the counters and dusted the shelves, Mark couldn't stop stealing glances at Madison. Her eyes sparkled with every laugh, revealing dimples that deepened when she smiled. He couldn't deny the strong pull he felt towards her, especially when she flashed him a grin that lit up the entire room.

Mark looked at Madison draped in the black and white French maid outfit, his mind was filled with a long-standing sexual fantasy. He couldn't help but imagine the way her body would feel pressed against his, clad in the tight fabric and lace. He knew there were risks involved, but he couldn't resist the temptation of making a move on the stunning woman standing in his apartment. He could practically feel the electricity between them, igniting a fire within him. Taking a deep breath, he made his move, hoping to fulfill his fantasy with this beautiful incarnation of desire before him.

With each step he took, Mark's heart raced as he moved closer to Madison in the kitchen. She was bent over, meticulously scrubbing a pot with sudsy water. He couldn't resist the urge any longer, and with a deep breath, he playfully slapped her perfectly round and tempting backside to get her attention.

The sound echoed through the quiet kitchen, causing Madison to jump slightly in surprise. Her cheeks flushed pink as she turned to face Mark with a mixture of annoyance and amusement in her eyes. But he couldn't help but notice the faint sparkle of desire hidden behind them, making him wonder if his bold move had paid off.

"What was that for?" Madison asked.

"Sorry, I just...I couldn't resist," he stammered, trying to find the right words to explain his sudden outburst. "You make an incredible maid, Madison. And you look... stunning in that outfit."

For a moment, Madison seemed taken aback by his compliment. Then, she crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Is that so?

With that, Madison stepped away from the sink and started walking toward Mark. He watched in awe as she moved gracefully across the room, her hips swaying with a sensuality that left him breathless. When she reached him, she stood on her tiptoes and leant in, whispering in his ear, "You know, most men are too intimidated to make a move on me.”

“Oh really?” he answers back “…I suppose I’m not like most men then.”

“I guess not.”

"I don't know about you, but I could use some cleaning up," he managed to say, trying to keep his voice steady.

"I think I can handle that, Mark. But first, let's finish this up," Madison said, gesturing towards the remaining dishes scattered around the counter. As the last dish was dried and put away, Madison turned to face Mark, her eyes locked onto his. She took a deep breath and stepped closer, her hand reaching for his.

"You know, Mark," Madison said in a low voice, sending shivers down his spine. "I must admit, I don't usually mix business with pleasure. But there's something about you that intrigues me."

Mark closed the distance between them, catching Madison off guard as their lips met in a searing kiss, before they broke apart, Mark looked her over once more.

In one swift movement, Mark lifts Madison off the ground, his hands grip onto her firm, round ass, placing her onto the sleek, marble kitchen counter. She lets out a surprised squeal, followed by a giggle, as she settles into her new perch.

Mark fumbles around as he removes his shirt, as he does so, Madison watches him, her eyes filled with a hint of desire. Sensing her approval, he continues to undress, each article of clothing falling to the floor until he stands before her in just his boxers.

He takes a step towards her, his hands reaching out to lower the straps of Madison’s France maid out, however, she stops him, placing her hands on top of his.

"Let me, Mark," she whispers seductively. As she speaks, she begins to slide the straps of her outfit down her shoulder. Mark's breath hitches as he sees her, her body glistening with sweat and arousal from their earlier work, as her breasts and oh-so-perfect nipples are exposed to him. Without a word, she motions for him to come closer.

As he moves to her, Madison grips his erection through his boxers, a devilish smile playing on her lips. She looks into his eyes, her gaze piercing his soul. "I bet you’ve been wanting to do this all day," she says to him.

Without saying a word, Madison undid his boxers, revealing his hardened cock. Mark gulps audibly, his eyes filled with lust, as Madison begins to stroke him, her fingers moving in a rhythm that only she knows.

Mark's eyes roll back in his head as Madison's touch sends a rush of pleasure through his body. He watches in awe as her fingers glide up and down his length, her movements methodical, yet teasing.

The intense fragrance of her perfume envelops the air, surrounding them in a heady mix of flowers and musk. Mark leaned in closer, his lips brushing against Madison's neck as he trailed delicate kisses down to her breasts, eagerly taking them into his mouth. The softness of her skin against his tongue sent shivers down his spine, the taste of her making his senses come alive. Their bodies intertwined in a passionate dance, fueled by desire and longing for each other.

Suddenly, Madison's grip tightened around Mark's cock, and he gasped in surprise. She looked up at him, her eyes filled with a combination of lust and mischief. With a smirk, she began to pump him faster, her fingers slick with his precum. As Madison continued to stroke him, Mark couldn't help but run his hands over her body. He loved the way she felt, the way her body responded to his touch. His moans echoed through the kitchen, fueling Madison's insatiable desire.

Mark sinks his teeth into Madison's delicate flesh, clamping down on her dime-sized nipples with a ferocious force. He tugs and twists them, eliciting guttural moans of ecstasy and pain from her. The sharp sting of his bite mingled with the intense pleasure coursing through her veins. Her body was on fire, aching for more, as Mark's fingers and lips explored every inch of her. Madison’s hips bucked against him, grinding herself against his erection.

"Mark, don't stop, please..." Madison breathed, her voice thick with lust. "I need you, I want you."

Mark made sure to still handle Madison with care. His hands shook slightly as he undid the last fastenings on her French maid outfit. He parted her legs as Madison lay back on the cold marble counter, her eyes never leaving his. Mark pushed inside her slowly, feeling the warmth of her walls envelop him. He started moving, thrusting deeper with each pump into her snatch. Madison arched her back, her eyes closed tight in pleasure. He watched her, feeling a mix of wonder and arousal as he took her.

As they continued, Madison's moans grew louder, the sound of their bodies slapping together echoing through the kitchen. Sweat dripped down their bodies, the scent mixing in with the remnants of the soap Madison had used to scrub the dishes. Mark's hold on Madison's hips tightened, with his thrusts becoming more forceful. He wanted to make sure that she enjoyed every second of this as much as he was.

Madison could feel her orgasm building, the wave of pleasure crashing over her like a tidal wave. She gripped his arms, her nails digging into his skin, and let out a cry of ecstasy. Her body shook with each thrust, her pussy tightening around him, signalling her impending release.

Mark felt Madison's orgasm approaching, and he knew it was only a matter of time before he joined her in the euphoria. He sped up his pace, wanting to send her over the edge, and then pull her back with him. When Madison's orgasm finally crested, her body shook beneath Mark's, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into her. He thrust into her one last time, and then he came too, releasing his seed into her. He pulled out of Madison, and she quickly wrapped her arm around her waist to cover her sensitive flesh with a tender smile.

"I can't believe we just did that," Madison chuckled, her voice hoarse from the passion.

Mark chuckled in response, a warm, satisfied grin on his face. "I don't know about you, but I think it's safe to say I'll never look at a kitchen sink the same way again."

Madison laughed, the sound of their giggles filling the kitchen.

The End

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Sorale21

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA