Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Daytona Speed (Kara Del Toro)  (Read 6566 times)

thewildcard

Daytona Speed (Kara Del Toro)
« on: April 18, 2024, 11:38:24 AM »
This story is fiction, it did not happen. Please do not post it on another site without my permission.

Daytona Speed

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting Daytona Beach in a warm, amber glow, Kara Del Toro gazed out over the ocean. Florida sunsets were so gorgeous after a day out in the sun. She went on this trip with her old friend Matt. They had just arrived back at the hotel an hour ago after a day of shooting pictures at the beach. The perfect time to go for a tan, he reminded himself. Kara was satisfied, despite the wind blowing in her brunette hair many times. There was something about the wavy hair that caught Matt's eye. Anytime the wind blew, she could rely on him to snap multiple photos at a time.

He was in the bathroom while she stood near the window, looking out at the ocean. Kara could hear water running from the faucet. "What are you doing in there, Matt? Taking a shower without me?"

"No, I'm washing my face." She laughed, knowing she could tease him. All she had to do was stand around in her white bikini to do that, just as she had done all throughout the day. In the mirror he looked over his face, cleanly shaved of all the tiny black hairs that matched his head. Matt had an average body compared to the supermodel figure of his girlfriend. He stepped out of the bathroom wearing only his black swim trunks he had yet to take off from earlier today.

Kara turned around, leaning against the windowsill, her arms crossed over her chest. "So, you been checking me out all day, huh?" She asked with a smirk.

"Well, you're pretty hard to miss," Matt replied, walking over to her. "I like your curves. What else do you expect me to say, babe?"

Kara smirked, enjoying the attention. "I guess not. But I'm glad you do. You know, we didn't get to have much fun yesterday."

"No, you're right. We didn't," Matt agreed. "I was hoping to get a blowjob or something."

Kara smiled, biting her bottom lip. "Well, I was hoping to get fucked. Whenever we go on a trip," she said, moving closer to him. "I see it as a new location to put on the map knowing we did it. You want to fuck the shit out of me?"

Matt's cock twitched in his swim trunks as he looked into her eyes. "Fuck yeah," he growled, pulling her into his arms. "I think we should make up for lost time." She kissed him, darting her tongue into his mouth while feeling his bulge pressing against her thighs. Mike deepened the kiss before Kara pulled away and hurried down to her knees, eager to get his trunks off.

"I'm gonna take them off," she breathed, her hands already working on unfastening his swim trunks. He stepped out of them, revealing his hard cock standing upright. "Been thinking about this all day," she murmured, taking his shaft in her hand and stroking it slowly.

As she leaned forward, her tongue swirled around the head of his cock as a prelude of things to come. "I should've told you I was hungry," she said, wrapping her lips around him and taking him deep into her mouth. Kara's brown eyes gazed up at him as she unwrapped her fingers from his pole. She bobbed up and down, sucking his hard shaft. Matt groaned, standing there without bothering her when he suddenly remembered the lunch they had earlier today.

"Is my cock better than a slab of dark meat?"

Kara pulled his cock out of her mouth to laugh. "Ummmm, no. Nothing's better than your cock." With a wink, she pushed it back into her mouth. Matt had a chuckle at his joke about the steak they ate earlier. She continued sucking him off, her hand gently stroking his balls. Matt moaned, closing his eyes as she worked him over. Since he wasn't looking down at her, Kara took this moment to push his cock all the way down to the back of her throat. It was more than enough to make him open his eyes and groan at the feeling of his dick being deepthroated.

She was so good at this, and it only made him want to fuck her even harder. He reached down, running his fingers through her hair, enjoying the feeling of it against his skin. After a few more minutes of oral pleasure, Kara finally pulled her mouth off of his cock, licking her lips. "You're going to fuck me now, right?" she asked, staring up at him with her brown eyes.

He nodded, not trusting himself to speak. She stood up, and began taking off her bikini. First the top went, freeing her tits with a subtle jiggle. Then she pushed the bottoms down to reveal her wet shaved pussy. A glimmer of lust in her eye caught his attention before she turned and showed off her finely toned ass. The cheeks rubbed together as Kara stepped forward and found the bed. She assumed the doggy style position, bending over and spreading her legs. Matt followed directly behind her, finding his place. Kara let out a moan as he pressed his hard cock against her wet folds. "Here we go, babe," he growled, thrusting forward.

The bed springs squeaked in rhythm with their bodies as they began to fuck. Kara pushed back as Matt's cock slid in and out of her. Her ass smacked against his skin, meeting with his thrusts so they were doing the work together. She could feel him hitting her sweet spot over and over, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her. From the sides he could see her big tits swinging and shaking around. His hands gripped her hips, guiding him as he fucked her harder. "Oh, god, Matt," she moaned, her voice strained. "That's it! Fuck me! Fuck me!!"

He reached around, cupping one of her breasts and rubbing her nipple, adding another layer of sensation to satisfy her urges. Kara arched her back, meeting him thrust for thrust, her pussy tightening around his cock. "I'm so close, Matt," she gasped. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna..." He couldn't believe it. She was already close, which meant he must have been doing his job right to fuck her. He raised a hand and slapped her ass. "Cum all over my dick, Kara!"

Kara cried out as she felt her body begin to shudder and convulse. Her orgasm rolled through her, making her body tremble. "Ahhh...ahhh...yes! YES!! YESSSSSS!!!" she moaned and then screamed the words. Her pussy pulsed around him. He felt her walls squeezing him tighter and tighter, driving him closer to his own release. Matt knew when to pull out and then watched her collapse on the bed, legs shaking. Kara balled her hands into his fists and pounded them down onto the white sheets. She always did something like that in the height of her pleasure.

"That was how I like it." She spoke between breaths and turned around to look at Matt before dropping to the floor. His cock was still hard since he managed to hold himself back from exploding in her tight pussy. He always knew how to pull out in time, saving himself to make a bigger load later on. Kara crawled towards him, reaching for his cock with her dominant hand.

She took it in her mouth, sucking it hard as she looked up at him as her lips slid down the length of his shaft. Kara only sucked a few inches, then pulled back and made a pop as his cock left her mouth. "Mmmmmmm, you made me cum so fast. I wasn't expecting that." As she spoke, her hand squeezed his cock and then she began stroking it.

"Need I remind you that we're in Daytona? I was trying to get a bit of speed going and make this a Daytona speed fuck." He winked, but the joke went over Kara's head. She just looked at him as if he was nuts. Kara resumed sucking his cock. Her lips curled around the head tightly as she removed her hand. Matt let out a groan as she bobbed her head up and down. No girlfriend he had before her, could suck dick like Kara. She pushed her lips all the way down, gagging as she deepthroated it and then pulled back up. Before he knew what she was doing, Kara grabbed her big tits and shoved them around his cock.

"I know you want to fuck these tits. Go ahead and fuck 'em." She winked while flashing all her teeth in a big smile. Matt moaned as he began to thrust, pumping his cock between her perfect boobs.

"Oh yeah, just like that. Fuck my tits!" She grinned after demanding more. He moved faster, bucking his hips to keep his cock driving up and down between her wonderful tits. Kara glanced down and watched the head poke up. She licked it between thrusts, knowing Matt was going to blow his load at any moment. He had no plans of stopping this titfuck.

"Fuck, Kara, you're killing me here," he groaned, his voice rough with desire. "I'm gonna fucking cum soon." He thrust harder, trying to find the fastest speed as his cock throbbed between her boobs.

Kara moaned and arched her back, pressing her tits deeper into his thrusts. "That's it, Matt, cum for me," she encouraged him. He groaned as his cock erupted between her tits. Cum shot up to her neck, splattering around as he dipped his shaft back into her cleavage. When it thrust back up, more spurts covered her neck. Kara raised her head and closed her eyes as she felt his cum splattering on her tanned skin.

"Oh fuck, Kara," Matt moaned, his voice hoarse with pleasure. "That was amazing. I love fucking your tits" She laughed at him, pulling her tits apart for his cock to escape the clutches of her cleavage. Cum dripped down to her stomach with a string between her tits breaking apart.

"So is that what you call a Daytona speed fuck?" She asked with a smirk.

Matt chuckled, nodding at her proudly. "Sure is."

The End.

Angry Dutchman

Re: Daytona Speed (Kara Del Toro)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2024, 03:16:13 PM »
Great story mate. Loved the finish.

The following users thanked this post: nnhh

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA