Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Thank You For Your Service (Selena Gomez)  (Read 6004 times)

Noopster

Thank You For Your Service (Selena Gomez)
« on: June 18, 2020, 02:59:11 PM »
Thank You For Your Service
Chapter 1
by Noopster

---
DISCLAIMER: This story is a purely fictional work based on nothing real or plausible at all. Fantasy is legal and this shit is ridiculous anyway. Thanks for reading.
---

In October of 2013, Selena Gomez was invited to the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Washington, D.C. to help cheer up soldiers recovering from injuries suffered in the wars overseas. The 21 year-old starlet was already known for her willingness to support charities all around the world, but she had mostly worked with children, so the invitation to hang out for an entire day with grown men who were definitely outside of her target audience was a little surprising. At first, she had strongly considered saying no, but guilt had ultimately changed her mind. Her Step-Father had taught her to always support the troops and respect the sacrifice they made for their country, the least she could do was make some time in her busy schedule to meet with them. Even if she wasn't exactly sure why they wanted her specifically, it was the right thing to do.

As expected, her day with the troops had started out a bit awkward. It was hard enough not to get depressed at the sight of all those young men whose lives and future's had been irrevocably altered by the horrors of war. Some of them were missing limbs or were bound to a wheelchair for the rest of their lives, some others couldn't even get out of bed, and she lost count of how many gunshot and shrapnel wounds she was shown. But even more difficult was to find common ground with them, since they were not young enough to have watched her show on Disney or listen to her music, and they weren't old enough to have kids who did.

As the morning went on, she frequently found herself at a loss of words, and the only thing she could do to avoid the awkward silences was ask them about their injuries. This only made her more depressed, and between conversations and pictures, she started asking the nurses and therapists what else she could do for them.

"Just smile and listen to them, that’s all you can do," most of them said. But that felt so useless.

Visiting kids in the hospital was so different. With her "littles", as she often called them, she was always sure that her mere presence was enough to make them feel happy and special. She was their idol, the ecstatic look on their faces was all she needed to know that she was making a difference, and leaving them with a memory they would treasure forever. The looks the soldiers gave her were very different. They were all polite and welcoming, but it was obvious they were more interested in her looks than anything else. Selena didn't mind, it wasn't like that was the first time she was invited to something strictly because of her looks, and she was sure it wouldn't be the last time either. And yet, she kept trying to find a way to connect with them, to alleviate their suffering, if only for a little while.

She soldiered on for another hour, going from one patient to another, listening to their stories and wishing them the best of luck in their recoveries before taking picture after picture. Their stories were so tragic, and she felt like she was slowly being crushed by all that suffering she did not know how to soothe. At one point it became overwhelming, and she had to excuse herself and go to the bathroom, where they would not see her cry out of impotence.

‘Ugh, what the hell am I doing here? I can’t help these guys, I can’t make them feel better, I don’t even know what to say to them! I’m just a dumb pop singer, I don’t know anything about war, I have no idea what it’s like to go through those things…’

Wiping the tears from her face, the young girl knew she had to regain her composure before going back out there. Taking a moment to breathe and calm herself, she checked her outfit in the mirror. She felt like the baggy, white t-shirt she had picked might had been a little too casual, giving the impression that she didn’t care enough about being there, but it went well with the gray skinny jeans and black leather ankle boots that--

‘Stop, no one cares about your outfit here, you idiot,’ she reprimanded herself. Surrounded by all that tragedy and suffering, she was still focused on the superficial, and a wave of guilt and shame washed over her because of her vanity.

After fixing her makeup, the young brunette walked out of there feeling completely defeated, but still willing to continue, even if it all felt so stupid and pointless. The white hallway with all of its unmarked doors and motivational posters was a bit confusing and, in trying to get back to the meeting area, the pretty singer ended up walking into a room full of rehab equipment instead.

"Oh, sorry, wrong door," she said to no one in particular and turned right around to leave. In her haste, she bumped into something right outside the door. "Oops, sorry!" she apologized to what she had now recognized as a young man in a wheelchair. "I didn't see you there."

"Don't worry, it happens a lot," he replied politely. In the awkward silence that followed, Selena studied him. He was white, with short and straight blonde hair and unremarkable features, the all-american boy type that war movies usually picked to say a couple of lines before getting blown to pieces. Under his black workout shit, his upper body looked buff and defined, he was probably a good athlete before the injury. He looked healthy and strong despite being in that chair, but it was the deep sadness in his eyes that really stunned her.

"Were you looking for the meeting room?" he asked, snapping her out of it.

"Uh, yeah, this place is kinda of confusing. All the doors look the same."

"You probably made a wrong turn after you passed the elevator, it happens to visitors all the time. Come with me, I was heading back to my room and it's on the way, I can walk you there". He paused, and they both understood the irony of what he had just said as he started rolling down the shiny-floored hallway. Hoping to be useful, the first thing Selena did was try to push him, but he immediately asked her not to. "No offense, but I prefer doing it myself."

"Oh, yeah, sure, okay."

Another awkward silence followed.

"So... you were heading to your room, not the meeting room with everyone else? I'm Selena, by the way, Selena Gomez," she said, shyly.

"Yeah, I know who you are. I'm Norm. And no offense, but I don't think I know any of your stuff.”

The soldier’s brutal honesty stunned her for a second. “Oh, that's… okay, I mean, yeah, that’s totally okay.”

“I'm also just not in a being-around-people kind of mood."

“Aw, I'm sorry you're having a bad day. Honestly, I'm not really sure why they wanted me here to begin with. I mean, I don't think anyone here listens to my music."

"Yeah, they don't. But everyone likes being around a pretty girl, myself included. Just not today."

"I appreciate your honesty," she said, realizing her suspicions had been right. Being young and hot was the only reason for her presence there. 'Even in that area I failed them,' she thought as she looked down at her casual outfit, feeling like she had disappointed them by not wearing something a little more revealing.

"Is it okay if I ask why you're not in the mood?"

"Well, it's... kinda personal. And I don't wanna burden you with my issues."

"Oh, I mean, I don't mind. If you want to share, it might make you feel better," Selena asked, still trying to make use of the nurses earlier advice.

"Thank you, but I figure you’re probably sick of listening to sad stories all morning, and mine is just as sad and unremarkable as the rest."

"Yeah, it hasn't been easy but--"

"It's fine, really, I know how it is. It's the same every time a celebrity comes here. They come in with pity in their eyes and they do a little bit of chit-chat, take a few pictures... By the end of the day they have this look of deep sorrow on their faces, like they can't wait to get back to their easy, wonderful lives and forget about the poor saps still stuck in here."

"...And I probably look like that right now, huh?" she said, completely disheartened.

"You do. But hey, it's okay. I get it, no one wants to spend so much time around a bunch of sad cripples. I would feel the same way if I was in your shoes."

The young actress stepped in front of his chair and stopped him. She leaned in close and, putting her weight on the armrests, she told him, "Hey, listen to me, you're not a sad cripple, okay?" The soldier said nothing as she looked straight into his eyes. Almost expressionless, he held her gaze with ease, like he was daring her to speak the truth, until tears began to come out of her eyes. "I'm... I'm sorry," she finally said, pulling back to wipe the tears from her cute chipmunk face. "I just feel so useless here, I’m doing nothing but walking around and taking pictures like... like it means anything!"

"It's okay, none of this it's your fault. You're just trying to be nice--"

"But I wish I could do more than just be nice!" she yelled in frustration, and her little hands could not keep up with all the water coming out of her big brown eyes. "I mean, I donate money and I try to promote things like this but... but none of that feels real because I'm here now and I feel so worthless because I just don't know how to help!"

"Hey, hey, listen. I'm sorry I made you so upset. Like I said, I'm having a bad day, I shouldn't be taking it out on you."

Trying to regain her composure, Selena looked around the empty hallway to make sure no one else had seen her breaking down like that. "I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at myself," she said, sniffling.

"Okay, listen, there's really nothing you, or anyone, can do. You don't have a magic wand to make everything better. Completely unaware of the Wizards of Waverly Place role that jump-started her career, the irony of that sentence flew over Norm's head, but Selena smiled to herself as he continued. "Honestly, a lot of us are very lonely here. We spend almost all our time with doctors and therapists, and we have nothing to do in our free time but play cards and hang out with other injured dudes. So it does help when a pretty girl like you walks in here. You're providing companionship, even if it's only just a "hello" and a picture."

"What about your family?"

"My dad passed away while I was in Kabul, and my mom lives in Florida so it's too expensive for her to visit me often. I have a wife but..." His left hand raised slightly and he looked at his wedding ring with profound melancholy.

"Is she the reason why you're in a bad mood?"

His lips bent into a strained, haunting smile, but it was even sadder than if he had started crying. "I think she is going to leave me."

"What? While you're still in here!?"

"Or after, it doesn't matter, I don't think she loves me anymore."

Selena put her hand over her open mouth in distress, as if she knew the couple personally. "Why would you say that? Did she say something?" she asked, squatting to meet his eyes and holding his hand.

"Because she... I don't know why I'm telling you this. You seem like a kind person, but this is so embarrassing."

"Hey," she said, gripping him tighter and resting her other hand on his knee, "You can talk to me, I want to help in any way I can."

"She hasn't said anything, but when she visits me and we're alone..."

"Yeah?"

"She won't... touch me."

"Oh..."

"It's like she's disgusted by me, she won’t-- or she can't look at me the way she used to. She looks at me with nothing but pity, just like you're doing now."

"Norm, I'm so sorry, I didn't--"

"No, no, it's okay. I shouldn't be telling you any of this, but sometimes I get so lonely..."

Selena already felt so bad for him, but now she felt even worse because of how true his words were. She had been invited there to make the wounded veterans feel better, to help them forget about their tragedies, at least for a little while, but all morning she had been looking at them with nothing but pity and thus reminding them constantly of the way the whole world looked at them now. His eyes began to get teary and red, and it was obvious he was trying to keep himself from crying.

"Hey, can I give you a hug? The pretty latina said, shedding a couple of tears of her own. He nodded, and she got back on her feet and leaned into his arms. "I am so sorry you have to go through all of this. How can I make you feel better?" she asked as her skinny arms struggled to reach around his broad shoulders and wide back. He pulled her in close and held on tightly to her slender frame, then he gently whispered in her ear, "Just stay with me for a little while."

His warm breath so close to her earlobe sent a shiver through her, and his words were so sweet that she felt no need to let go. Selena kept hugging, even as he started smelling her hair and his hands began to move up and down her back, but she was stuck in a very uncomfortable half-squat that had her thighs burning from the strain.

"Norm, I need to... move," she said as gently as she could. She was about to pull away when she felt him shaking, and with the shock of realizing he was sobbing she allowed him to pull her in and she ended up sitting on his lap.

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm here for you," she told him in a reassuring voice, tenderly stroking his hair while he cried on her shoulder. She was deeply moved by the man's breakdown, and for the first time in the whole day she had stopped feeling like a cheap prop. "I'm here for anything you need."

He suddenly stopped, as if those words had taken away his sorrow. His face was almost as red as his teary eyes when he looked up and said, "Can I kiss you?"

Selena froze for a moment, trying to figure out if she had heard him right. "I... I don't know, I have a boyfriend," she said, so shocked by his request that she barely registered his right hand moving down to stroke her thigh. "And you're married, we shouldn't--"

"Please. I'm begging you. I feel so alone, so unloved."

That last bit struck the young brunette right in the heart. How could she say no to a desperate man who had sacrificed so much for his country? Her boyfriend Justin didn't have to know, and neither did Norm's wife, it would be a small gesture of affection for an honorable man in need. Could that be such a bad thing? "Okay," she replied softly. Then she pulled her long brown hair behind her ear. "You can kiss me."

He pulled her in and the intensity with which his lips met hers startled the young Latina. She was expecting a quick peck on the lips, but instead his tongue quickly forced its way past her lips and began moving frantically inside her mouth. When his hands started to go up and down her thighs, she tried to pull away, but his hand on the back of her head kept her in place as he continued kissing her with all the pent-up passion of a man who had not felt a woman's touch in a long time. No one had ever kissed her like that. There was so much need and desperation in him that Selena finally stopped resisting, and she found herself slowly relaxing and matching the movements of his tongue with hers. Soon she was kissing him back with the same energy, her mouth crashing into his in a sloppy dance of wet lips and frenzied tongues. The kiss continued and all of the powerful emotions she had experienced that day went to her head, until she forgot where she was or who she was with. All she knew in that moment was that tongue massaging hers, those hands roaming around her thighs and her butt, and that thing growing under her, becoming bigger and harder with each passing second.

Her eyes were still closed when he finally broke the kiss, her mouth was open and she was out of breath. Norm looked at her with all the incredulity of a regular guy who has just made out with a global celebrity. "I'm sorry, that was..." His voice trailed off just as the gorgeous Latina opened her eyes.

"Nice. That was nice." Her tone had changed to a soft voice, almost a whisper, and she was smiling, having finally figured how to help.

"I'm sorry, I know I overstepped my boundaries," he said, taking his hand off her bottom. "It's just... it's been so horrible, after all the things I saw overseas, and the things I did, to come back here and have Kelly looking at me like I’m a different person…” He looked down, ashamed of his own emotions. “I just want to forget, even for just a little while..."

Selena's eyes watered again, but they were full of hope this time. She took his hand and moved it to her chest. "I can help you forget," she said, feeling genuinely optimistic for the first time that day. Norm hesitated for a moment, but then he groped the perky breast. Selena guided his hand to her other tit, and she encouraged it to squeeze tighter. "Oh it's been so long..." the soldier said, and Selena pulled her hair back again and offered her long, smooth neck. Shivers went down her spine as he started to kiss it, and the songstress could not help but moan softly as his right hand slipped under her shirt and reached for her breast.

It was a crazy thing to do right there in the hallway, but as soon as his fingers dug under the stretchy fabric of her little black sports bra to find her nipple, she reached back to unclasp the two little hooks and free her boobs. "Touch me... Feel me... Don't think about anything else."

The paraplegic man wasted no time. He made Selena turn slightly so that her back was against his chest, and then he continued playing with her tits, using both hands now. She felt him fully erect now and smiled to herself as she pulled the bra out through her left sleeve. She had to admit it, even though she wasn't really attracted to him, his big, meaty hands on her young, perky breasts felt very good. But it was knowing that she was doing something real, something special, that kept her motivated. "Actions speak louder than words," her father had always taught her.

‘What could be louder than this?' she said to herself as his hands moved to the front of her pants. In his impatience, he was having trouble getting the button through the slit. Selena gently squeezed her tiny hands between his, and undid the button for him on the first try. "Feel me," she said very softly, guiding his hand under the white fabric of her underwear, right to the warm and moist spot between her legs. "Ohh..." she exhaled, spreading her thighs while his middle fingers brushed against her clit and nuzzled between her cunt lips. She was very wet already, and the finger began to slip up and down with no resistance. She closed her eyes as the pleasure began to build, opening one of them slightly every now and then just to make sure no one was coming.

"Fuck, you're so pretty," Norm said as he continued to squeeze her tits with the left hand and tease her lips with the right. "You're so hot. You're so... tight."

As his finger curled and pushed past her opening, Selena couldn't help but moan and grind herself on his crotch. The noise was a lot louder than she was comfortable with in that setting, but she couldn't control herself.

"Wait, wait," she said, getting back to her feet and away from his hands. He looked despondent, and Selena had a moment of doubt as she contemplated what to do, but the soldier's pleading eyes and raging boner convinced her to go through with it. She was going to leave Norm with a beautiful memory, something special that he could remember fondly on a lonely night, or that might offer some comfort if his wife ended up leaving him as he feared. There was no way she could just walk away now and leave him like that. It would be worse than having done nothing for him at all.

"Is there some place we can get a little privacy?" she asked. The immediate look of relief that took over his flushed face warmed her heart. Still, it felt awkward to be standing there, bra in hand, with the front of her pants open and waiting.

"Dr. Sterling's office. He's only here on weekends."

"Show me, quick, before someone comes looking for me," the starlet said.

The disabled man rolled his chair faster than if he had sprinted on two healthy legs and she followed closely, holding her pants up and praying that no one would see them. Luckily, the Doctor's office was just around the corner, and as soon as they were in, Selena took the precaution of closing the blinds and turning the light switch off, leaving the tiny lamp in the corner as the only source of light.

"Now..." she started saying with a naughty little smirk on her lips as she turned to face him, "I want you to pay close attention..." Her shirt came off, and her full, bouncy tits were like two juicy peaches, ripe for the taking. Then she hooked her thumbs on the edge of her jeans, and her tits jiggled deliciously as she wiggled and pulled them down. "I want you to remember this for the rest of your life." She bent down and pulled his cock out. Then she gave it one slow and careful tug, pulling the skin as far back as possible without hurting him. He moaned and jerked his hips in her direction. "I'm going to make you feel so good," she said before she started kissing him again. Her energy was different now that she was devoted to her mission, like a soldier ready to prove herself in the field of battle, she was taking charge and focused on one goal.

"Oh, fuck... how-- how old are you?" the guy asked in between Selena's sensual kisses.

Still stroking his cock, she answered. "I'm 21, why?"

"Oh, you just look..."

"A lot younger, I know. But don't let that fool you, I know how to please a man, and I’m here to make you feel better..."

With those words, the hot little songstress got down on her knees, and tugged at the soldier's basketball shorts and boxers until they were down to his ankles. She pulled his long, pale cock close to her face and stopped an inch away from her bottom lip. "Look at me, remember this," she said, as if his eyes were not already glued to the warm mouth exhaling on his penis. "Whatever happens with your wife, I want you to remember this." She stuck her tongue out and pressed it on the underside of his shaft, right above the testicles. Slowly and carefully she began moving up, feeling every vein and bump of that meaty organ press on her tongue as it traveled further. Upon reaching the head, she made a pause and said, "Remember me, on my knees, sucking your cock."

Norm was very close to exploding after hearing the young, gorgeous pop star say those words, but he managed to pull it together somehow. Gripping the armchairs tightly, he felt his cock melting away inside the Latina's warm, wet mouth. "Fuck, you're so pretty," he said, absolutely enamored with how cute and sexy she managed to look at the same time. Those big eyes of hers looked up, and she thanked him by bobbing up and down slowly on the very tip of his dick, so that her pillowy lips focused all of the friction on the swollen mushroom head. "Fuck... this is amazing..." he kept on saying. Her tongue was so graceful and gentle as it swirled around him, and the way she moaned and hummed on his prick was making it impossible not to finish.

Selena was no stranger to giving pleasure with her mouth, and Norm's long and girthy piece had her panties soaking in her own juice, but they didn't have a lot of time. She was supposed to have gone to the bathroom, surely her team would be looking for her by now. She popped the dick out of her mouth and, while gently rubbing the head with her thumb, she asked in her sultriest voice, "Are you close?"

"Shit, I'm-- yes! So close!"

"Are you gonna cum for me?" Without breaking character, she began to lick his musky balls while her tiny hand continued to stroke him. She knew what men liked to hear, and she could tell by the way he was squirming in his chair that her words were having the desired effect.

"I'm gonna--" He froze, just long enough for her to raise her head and point the tip at her mouth. "Unnngh!" Selena stuck her tongue out but the first two jets of cum came out with such force and pressure that they missed her mouth entirely and hit her right under the left eyebrow instead. She flinched, but managed to aim the remaining streams into her mouth.

"Fuuuuuck..." Norm exclaimed after the last drop of jizz was out of his system. He looked at her and felt bad. Her left eyelid had closed under the weight of the creamy cum dripping down, and there was quite a lot of white pooling inside her open mouth too. She seemed to be holding it in her mouth, looking for a place to spit, but Norm saw an opening there.

"You're not gonna swallow?" he asked, trying to sound as pitiful as possible.

That kind of request from someone she had just met surprised her. But he seemed genuinely disappointed, and the young brunette could not bear the thought of making him feel any worse, so she closed her other eye and gulped down Norm's hefty load, doing her best not to gag as the warm, thick lumps traveled down her throat.

She covered her mouth with her hand when she felt a little burp coming up. "Sorry, it was just... a lot, you know?"

"And I'm sorry about this," he said, trying to wipe the cum off her eye, but he only managed to smear it all over her eyelashes and made everything worse.

Selena picked up her pants and gracefully slipped into one leg and then the other. "I can take care of it, don't worry. I just hope you enjoyed that."

"Are you kidding? Of course I did!" Norm beamed, getting one last look at her perfectly shaped breasts before she put her shirt back on. "Thank you so, so much!"

Selena was about to pick her bra from the floor when a woman’s voice called her name from the hallway. ‘Shit!’ she thought, rushing to give Norm a kiss on the cheek. "Please, don't thank me. It's the least I could do,” she said, her cum-smeared eyelid blinking awkwardly. “I gotta go meet the other guys now, but it was really nice meeting you and, uh... well, thank you for your service."

"No, thank you for yours!" she heard him say behind her as she left the small office. As soon as she was out of there, she saw her assistant approaching from the other end of the white hallway

“There you are, I’ve been looking for you everywhere!”

Improvising her sports bra as a cumrag, Selena had just enough time to wipe the semen off her face and hide the dirty garment behind her back before her assistant could get close enough to suspect anything.

“Sorry, I got lost coming out of the bathroom.”

“Everyone is waiting for you in the diner. They’re about to serve lunch.”

“Sounds great! I’ll follow your lead.”

“Okay…” the assistant said, a little disconcerted by the singer’s newfound cheerful attitude as the two of them began walking back the way she had come from. “You seem to be in a good mood. I was starting to get worried that all of this was taking too much of a toll on you.”

Purposely walking behind her, Selena threw the dirty bra in the first thrash bin they passed and told her, “Oh not at all, I am here to help.”

---

To Be Continued...
Find the rest of my stories here:
http://noopsterstories.blogspot.com

Find me at:
https://twitter.com/Noopster5

Join the Horny Selenation on Discord:
https://discord.gg/MrMvWaA

or if you're into Lily Collins, join the Horny Lilynation: https://discord.gg/2rVm2wR

noopsternooperson@gmail.com

The following users thanked this post: pixidragon, X42

Noopster

Re: Thank You For Your Service (Selena Gomez)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 02:28:46 PM »
Thank You For Your Service
Chapter 2
by Noopster

--
DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of complete fiction based on nothing real or plausible at all. Fantasy is legal and this shit is ridiculous anyway. Thanks for reading.

--

Selena sat in the main hall and had lunch with many of the young veterans as their guest of honor. The food was tasty and abundant, but over the clatter of knife and plate and the low mutter of table talk, she began to notice a group of soldiers looking at her in a strange way and whispering to themselves as if they knew something about her. She brushed it off, that kind of thing happened to famous people in public places all the time.

After dessert, it was time to meet the veterans in the next wing of the hospital. Feeling like she had finally made a difference for someone, the sweet singer was feeling a lot looser in her interactions with the wounded soldiers. Instead of the awkward silences that led to the sad stories and disturbing anecdotes, she started talking to them about movies and music, genuinely enjoying the time she was spending with them.

She felt a little embarrassed when she caught one of the guys staring at her tits. It wasn't easy to notice from far away, but now that she was without her bra, the slightly dark outline of her areolas and pointy little nipples was visible from a closer distance. The former Disney star covered her chest with her long brown hair when the nurses or the families came over to take a photo, but when it was just the soldiers and her she would let them look, feeling like that at least made up for how boring her outfit was.

"Okay, everybody together now, let's take a group photo."

A group of soldiers in their navy uniforms gathered around the young latina and packed themselves tightly so they could all fit inside the fame. Lieutenant Hings, the oldest one of the group, stood to her right with his arm around her waist. He was a short, white man in his early forties with a shaved head who outranked most of the people there and had the arrogance to go with his superior position, as evidenced by how confidently he had just grabbed the slim girl.

"Okay, now smile," the woman holding the camera said. As the shutter began to click, Selena felt his hand slowly travel up her side, snaking around as she continued to smile for the camera until it rested on the side of her breast. 'What the hell?' the young brunette thought as the group waited for one of the nurses to join them. The lieutenant was acting like nothing was happening, and the soldier to her left was close enough to her body to hide the hand touching her boob from everyone else.

"Hurry up, Stanley, we can't wait for you all day!" one of the navy men shouted, gesturing at a man running towards the group while Selena felt those fingers gently squeezing her boob from the side. When Stanley reached them and positioned himself in the back, Lieutenant Hings quickly leaned into Selena and whispered, "I heard what you did for Norm."

"Alright, 1, 2, 3, say cheese!"

Selena's olive skin turned to bright red as his hand continued to grope her tit in front of everyone there. It was embarrassing, but there was no way she was going to make a scene, so she just stood there with an awkward smile until the lady felt she'd taken enough photos. The people in the photo thanked her before moving on, except for Hings, who stopped her before she could get away and asked, "Can I talk to you for a second? I need to ask you a huge favor."

'A favor? The gall of this guy,' she thought. 'He just touched me like that and now he's acting like it's all cool between us'.

Without even waiting for her answer, the officer put his hand on her back and led her a few feet away from the staff so they would not hear him. The arrogance of the man irked Selena, especially how he kept touching her as if it was a completely natural thing to do. "Listen, I really want to thank you for what you did for Norm. That was special, not a lot of people in your position would be so... charitable."

"I was just-- I was trying to make him feel better," the young singer said, doing a poor job of hiding how nervous the subject was making her.

"And you did, trust me, I haven't seen him this happy in months. But it got me thinking...a girl as pretty and kind as you would probably want to help more, right?"

"I... I don't think I should--"

"Come on now, are you telling me you don't want to help these heroes?" He was intentionally louder with that last sentence, and when the starlet saw a couple of heads turning in their direction, she found herself having to raise her voice to do some damage control.

"Of course I want to help, Lieutenant, anything I can do for these brave men."

"Good," he said in a quieter voice this time. He was a pretty smooth operator, she had to admit. Not only had he copped a feel without anyone noticing, but now he had her at a disadvantage. It could end up being a terrible P.R. move if she refused to go with whatever he was about to ask. "You see, I have another friend who could use your help. Sergeant Ramirez. An IED blew the armored vehicle he was traveling in and he was the only survivor. He's recuperated physically but mentally... well, you'll see what I mean when we visit his room."

"Visit-- I'm sorry, that sounds horrible but I don't know what I could possibly do to help."

"Same thing you did for Norm," he replied, very matter of factly.

"Same--" She stopped herself, her mouth tightened and her color began to rise. Signaling all of the people around them with her eyes, she said, "Can we discuss this somewhere else?"

Hings gestured with his arm for her to take the lead. Once they were in the hallway, away from curious ears, Selena began to explain. "Okay listen, I think there's been a misunderstanding here. What happened with Norm... that's not something I go around doing."

"It's not?"

"No! I'm not a slut! ...And I love my boyfriend.”

“That’s very sweet. Are you going to tell him that you sucked a soldier’s dick before or after you kiss him tonight?”

She was silent and unable to hold his gaze.

“Cat got your tongue?”

“I just felt bad for the guy, okay? When he told me about his wife and stuff… I just wanted to make him feel better, it’s not like I was-- I’m not a cheater, that wasn’t why I did what I did.”

"But you don't feel bad for a man who lost his brothers in an explosion? A man so depressed he won't get out of bed or talk to his own family when they come to see him?"

Selena's heart sunk as he continued telling her all that Sargeant Ramirez had gone through. When he was done, her eyes had gotten teary again and she was in evident distress for the fate of a man she had not even met. "Okay, I'll meet him,” she sighed, “But I won't... I can't do that, okay? So I don't know what good it’ll even do. If he won't see his family, why would he want to see me?"

"Because..." he said, closing in until his body was pressed against hers and holding her chin. "His family doesn't look this cute." His thumb brushed against her lips and when she tried to step back, the wall prevented her from getting away. "Just work your charm on him, give him a little kiss on the cheek or something. See how it goes from there." He pushed with his finger and the young girl stood still, letting it go past her lips and grace her tongue, even though she didn’t understand why. It wasn’t fear or timidity that made her close her lips around it as he pulled it back, it was something else entirely, something obscene and unspeakable that had her bottom lip quivering, even after he had left it alone.

"Okay..." she said very softly. Hings looked down at her chest and smiled. Selena realized her nipples were rock hard and she was breathing heavy. She wasn't sure why, but that man was having a strong effect on her that her body could not deny.

"Good," the older man said, pulling back into a neutral position. "Do you need to let your assistant know or...?

The starlet knew there would be people looking for her, but making the Lieutenant wait seemed out of the question. Truthfully, she would’ve done anything he asked of her in that moment, and that thought scared her just as much as it excited her.

"Uh, no, let’s just go.”

"Perfect! So, shall we?"

Selena nodded. As he escorted her down the hallway she felt his hand wrap around the small of her back, playing the gentleman. Only a gentleman wouldn't have let his hand stray down to the top of her ass like his did. Still, she didn't say anything, and Hings kept lowering his hand while she acted like nothing was happening. His entire palm was on her butt cheek by the time they reached Ramirez's room, and it was only right before they went in that the young singer calmly took it away.

The room smelled like chlorine and axe body spray as they went in. Sergeant Ramirez was laying down on his side with his back turned to them. Hings closed the door behind him and gestured for her to go near the bed. She was nervous and extremely uncomfortable.

"Come on, just say ‘Hi’."

"What's his name?"

"Mario."

"Hey... Mario," she began saying while warily moving towards him, "My name is Selena, it's nice to meet you." There was no reaction from him and she stood next to the bed, wondering if he was even awake and feeling silly for being there in the first place.

"Come on, Ramirez, don't be rude. This is the famous Selena Gomez, she's here to make you feel better."

The man would still not respond or acknowledge their presence, and Selena gave the lieutenant a stern look of disapproval. She still didn't know what she was going to do, and she did not appreciate being pressured like that. "Uh... Mario, they told me you've been a little sad because of... well, you know. So maybe you'd like to talk to me or, I don't know, tell me something about yourself maybe?" She sat on the bed and her weight pulled down the sheet covering his back. She saw countless scars on his brown skin and suddenly her nervousness gave way to a deep sense of compassion. "Mario..." she said, putting her hand on his shoulder. He jumped and she took her hand away. Not knowing what to do, she turned to Hings and shrugged.

"Could you..."

"What?"

"Get close, hug him."

"Hug him, but I--"

Suddenly, the man in bed turned to face her, and she saw that he wasn't that much older than her. He was latino, not bad looking at all, and probably from a mexican family, just like her. He said nothing, but he reminded her of her cousins, two of whom were also in the military. 'They could've ended up just like him,' she thought, feeling like she was being swallowed whole by the hollowness of his eyes. Her hand moved toward his shoulder slowly, like she was afraid of getting bitten, and this time there was no jump.

"See? He likes you," Hings said. "He's deeply depressed. Has been on suicide watch for weeks now."

It bothered Selena that he was talking about him like he wasn't present, but the mention of suicide rattled her. Being there made sense now. If she could make him want to live, even for a little while, then it would be worth it. She moved closer to him and smiled. She noticed his eyes going down and she pulled her hair back, so that he had an unobstructed view of her chest. The man's eyes lit up when he saw her nipples through the see-through fabric. "Are you lonely here, Mario?"

Still staring at her tits, he nodded.

"Wow!" Hings exclaimed.

"What?"

"He actually answered you. That's more than anyone has gotten from him since he was moved here."

Selena was moved. 'Yes, I can help him, I can make a difference!'

"I'm here to help with that," she told the soldier, pushing her chest out and changing to a more sensual tone. "Would you like me to?" He licked his lips and nodded again. It made Selena smile. 'The poor thing... he's like a scared little puppy.'

"Would it be okay if I get in bed with you?"

He seemed surprised and looked away.

"What's wrong?" she said, rubbing his arm.

"I'm... in my underwear," he said with a shaky, broken voice.

She was surprised to hear him talk, but she recognized the slight mexican accent her father's side of the family all shared.

"That's okay. I'll be in my underwear too. Would you like that?"

Another nod, but a lot more energetic this time. Selena exchanged a knowing look with the Lieutenant as she unzipped her ankle boots and kicked them off. She stood up, and looking down at Mario with so much compassion in her eyes, she undid her pants and slid them down, feeling Hings's eyes staring at her tight ass clad in a pair of tight pink boyshorts.

"There," she said, getting under the white sheet with him. She turned on her side to face him and scooched over, resting her head on the same pillow, their faces close to each other, like waking lovers. "Is this okay?"

"Y--yeah."

"Good. Now, the Lieutenant tells me you've been feeling down. That you don't want to see your family, and that you won't talk to your therapist." He looked away, ashamed. "It's okay," Selena continued, getting closer and pressing her body against him. "I know it's hard, you've been through a lot." His body was warm, and he was taking short, nervous breaths. "But I'm here to make you feel better." She took his hand and placed it on her bare thigh. "Would you like that?"

He nodded again. "You're... soft."

"Thank you," she replied with a smile, guiding his hand so that it caressed her skin up and down. "Do you know who I am, Mario?"

"Y-yeah. You were on... that witch show."

'Finally!' she thought, but she kept her enthusiasm hidden and just said, "Yes, I was." Under the covers, her hand was still on his, but he was moving it on his own now, and with every stroke of her thigh he circled closer and closer to her butt. "So if you know I'm an actress, then you also know I don't usually do this kind of thing, right?"

"R-right."

"I want to propose something to you."

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to make you feel good, I'm gonna let you touch me and I'm going to touch you too. Would you like that?"

"Yes," he replied, his hand finally dropping down to grab her ass cheek.

"Okay, but in exchange, you have to promise me that you won't give up. You will talk to your therapist and you will talk to your family and you will make an effort to get better." His hand stayed on her ass, but he said nothing. Her face was just a couple of inches away from his, and as she talked he kept looking down at her pouty, glossy lips. "Can you promise me that, Mario?" she asked, pushing her hips forward, feeling his growing erection pressing on her pubis.

"Okay..." he said with a shaky voice, and his fingers dug hard and deep into the supple flesh of her ass cheek. Selena moaned softly, she was hamming it up a little bit, but a part of her was definitely feeling the effect of his touch. "You have to say it," she insisted, raising her left thigh and letting it rest over his as she pressed herself against him and gave a sweet little kiss to the gnarly scar right under his collarbone. It surprised her that she felt no revulsion when her lips touched the discolored mark. Those were battle scars that represented a hero's sacrifice. Instead she found herself strangely drawn to them, and she felt herself getting aroused as her fingers traced the outline of his healed wounds.

"I promise," he said, his voice full of certainty for the first time as his hand moved from her ass cheek to the back of her thigh and then around the inside, brushing against the warm center between her legs. Selena let out a little giggle and reached for his boxers. Her hand dug into the flap on the front and was pleasantly surprised when she found him fully aroused and pulled out what felt like a girthy, 6 or 7 inch cock. Her kisses went from his collarbone up to his neck, and finally she kissed him on the lips. A simple but tender kiss that was not too long or too short and ended with a soft, wet smack before she pulled back to see his reaction when she began to amorously jerk his cock. Mario sighed and closed his eyes, evidently relishing the delicate way Selena was treating his manhood, and the pop star loved that. Here was a man who had given up on life completely, but thanks to her efforts, was feeling pleasure, forgetting about everything but her. She felt herself getting wet as the hint of a smile appeared on his lips. She was about to kiss him again when she realized she had completely forgotten about Hings watching the whole thing.

"Hey, could you give us some privacy here?" she asked, still stroking Mario’s penis.

"Someone has to watch the door," he replied smugly. She could see the tent growing in his blue camo pants.

"Wouldn’t it make more sense to watch it from outside?"

The lieutenant shrugged, as if to say he couldn't care less.

"Please?"

"What’s in it for me?"

She sighed. "I-- We'll discuss that later."

Hings chuckled. "Alright, but don't take too long. He's got physical therapy scheduled at 3."

Selena looked at the clock above the door. She had ten minutes. As soon as the lieutenant closed the door, she took her t-shirt off. Then she turned her attention back to Mario, and her hand began to jerk his cock a little faster. "Kiss me," she said, her small, firm breasts pressed against his chest as his hand moved around her ass and her crotch. Her nipples grew hard as their lips and tongues met again, and her own needs began to take over. She took her hand off his dick and pulled his head to her chest. He began to kiss her breasts and she moaned in his ear, "Mmmm, I like that," stroking his short and curly black hair. She felt his precum on her fingers when she grabbed his prick again, and when her thumb trailed lightly over the oozing tip she found herself wanting to feel it inside of her.

"Help me with this," she said, grabbing his hand and leading it to the waistline of her underwear. She raised her hips slightly as he struggled to pull the very tight boyshorts down. Once he managed to get them down to her knees, Selena took his hand to her pussy. She wanted Mario to feel her, feel her wetness, feel what a horny witch's pussy felt like. He ran one finger up and down her slit. "That feels so good..." she whispered in his ear as he began to suckle on her nipple like a man dying of thirst. The texan girl held her palm over his hand as he found her opening and gently pushed the tip of his finger inside. "Ooh, you're making me so wet," she moaned, and she kissed him again, feeling his hard cock twitching on her thigh while her tongue roamed feverishly inside his mouth. The kiss broke and she panted, "Fuck!" This was no longer just about helping a veteran feel better. As guilty as it made her feel, she wanted him too, and badly.

She looked at the clock again as the soldier continued toying with her pussy. 'Shit, only five minutes left.' His mouth went back to her nipple and sucked it feverishly. 'Oh my God, that feels so gooood! I want this, I want him to fuck me.' When he clenched his teeth gently around her nipple, she lost it. The horny latina took his hand away from her crotch and replaced it with his cock. Firmly grabbing at the base of his shaft, she put the head against her wet lips, and began to tease herself with it. "Are you feeling better yet?" she asked, and he nodded without stopping worshiping her nipple with his mouth and tongue. 'Four minutes. Fuck! I need this but… Justin... It wouldn’t be fair to him,' Selena was losing control and she knew it, but she couldn't stop now. She pushed him on his back and got on top of him. Straddling him, she took his cock and lowered it slightly, until the head rested right on her opening.

"Just the tip, okay? Just the tip," she said, talking to him just as much as she was to herself. Mario stopped sucking on her tit, his face frozen with excitement as she began allowing him in. "Just the tip, just the tip..." she repeated very softly, feeling him trying to push himself all the way in. Riddled with guilt over cheating on her boyfriend, Selena pulled her hips back and pushed him away a little, fighting her own burning need to have him deep inside her loins. "There, just stay right there."

He stopped pushing and she relaxed, letting herself enjoy the feel of that bulging cockhead resting between her walls. She let go of him and lifted his head to hers to meet his lips again. She kissed him gently at first, just a little peck while she moved her hips back and forth very slowly, massaging his cock with nothing but her wet, swollen labia. But then she felt his hand wrap around her head and pull her closer to kiss her hard. His lips mashed against hers, his tongue invading her mouth as he began to push himself in without her permission. Selena bit down on his lower lip, feeling his dick slip more than halfway past her pink hole before he pulled back, as if to give her a taste of what she was missing out on; ‘Just the tip’ she reminded herself. Moaning in his mouth, the sexy brunette reached down and held his cock in position, grinding her crotch on the tip, feeling his strong, calloused hands gripping her ass tightly, squeezing, pulling her close to be let in. She could feel the curve of the shaft rubbing against her clit, it felt so different than Justin's, the thought of letting another man fuck her properly right then and there flashed through her mind as she kissed him feverishly. 'Not just any man,' she thought, leading the head through her opening again, 'A brave man, a war hero.'

Suddenly, he broke the kiss and groaned, "I'm cum--mmmmmiiiinnnng!" Selena felt a pulse on her palm and barely managed to pull the dick out of her before it began to spew warm cum all over her little landing strip. She saw life rushing back to Mario's eyes as he spilled his load, and felt the thick cream dripping down her slit and thigh, coating her fingers as she squeezed the last drops out of him.

Ramirez's cock was still twitching in her sticky hand when there was a loud knock on the door. "Hey, hurry up in there!"

'Shit!' Selena looked under the covers, her pubes were all wet and gooey, and her pussy was a reddened, creamy mess. She let go of Mario's cock and wiped her cum-caked fingers on the sheet before getting on her back to pull her underwear up. "I have to go now," she said, feeling some of the cum being squeezed out through the leg holes of her boyshorts. Still coming down from his orgasm, Mario laid on the bed with a hand on his chest and said nothing as the young latina began to put the rest of her clothes back on.

"The nurse is going to be here any second now," Hings said as he walked through the door. Selena zipped up her boots, ran her fingers through her hair and approached Mario.

"Now don’t forget your promise” she said , bending forward with her hands resting on her knees.

"Uh, yeah I won’t and... um, thank you."

She kissed him one last time, deep and passionately, with all that lust and excitement still burning inside of her.

"No, thank you for your service."

---

To Be Continued...
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 02:30:25 PM by Noopster »
Find the rest of my stories here:
http://noopsterstories.blogspot.com

Find me at:
https://twitter.com/Noopster5

Join the Horny Selenation on Discord:
https://discord.gg/MrMvWaA

or if you're into Lily Collins, join the Horny Lilynation: https://discord.gg/2rVm2wR

noopsternooperson@gmail.com

The following users thanked this post: X42

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA