Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Night of the Sex Demons (Multiple Celebrities)  (Read 6936 times)

Calibur009

Night of the Sex Demons (Multiple Celebrities)
« on: October 29, 2020, 01:27:14 AM »
The following Halloween story was inspired by the 1988 horror film, Night of the Demons. Also, the celebrities featured in this story will be portrayed as upcoming actresses who are not famous.

Night of the Sex Demons
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Vanessa Hudgens, Victoria Justice, Kelli Berglund & Paris Berelc
Codes: MF, Cons, Alcohol, Oral, Violence

On this particular Halloween night four women will have a horrifying experience they will never forget, when they decide to throw a party at an abandoned funeral home.

It is now Halloween in Los Angeles, California and on this evening, Kelli Berglund & Paris Berelc are at a local convenience store picking up some food for the party they're having later. The two friends are dressed in sexy costumes as well. Kelli is dressed as a killer nurse complete with a black and red nurse uniform, fishnets, high heels, and she even has her eyes covered with fake blood as well. As for Paris she is dressed as a killer prom queen. She is wearing a tiara, fake blood under eyes, a fake studded necklace, a black dress, gloves, fishnets, and knee-high boots.

While Paris is shopping, Kelli is standing near the front of the store while bent over and teasing the cashier, who is a young Indian man in his 20s and dressed in casual clothing. The dirty blonde is looking at a fashion magazine while knowingly shaking her ass.

In fact, the young man has a big smile on his face from watching the show that Kelli is putting on for him. The women in the sexy nurse costume would soon look over her shoulder and wink at him. With a smitten smile he then waves back to her. After having some fun with the cashier, Kelli would soon join Paris, who is still shopping.

“Ugh, finally! I could use some help with all this shit.” Paris said while carrying a case of beer, chips, and candy.

“Okay! Paris, I’ll help you.” Kelli replied while taking some of the items from her. “I’m so bored. I can’t wait to get out here and get back to the party.”

“I am too, but we need to grab a few wine coolers first then we can go.” Paris responded while opening the store’s fridge and grabbing said items. “Okay that’s it! This party that Vanessa is throwing better be fun.”

“Tell me about it! I know Vanessa is known to exaggerate about things, but she does know how to throw one hell of a party. So I trust her when she says it’s going to be fun.” Kelli replied with a grin. “Well it’s time to pay for this shit and get back to the house since it’s getting late.”

The two friends then walk to the front of the story to pay for the food. After paying for their items, Kelli looks at the cashier and smiles.

“Hey! Do you have sour balls? Kelli asked the cashier with a naughty smile.

“Well maybe you should wash them!” Paris said cutting him off before he could respond. Afterwards, she and Kelli would leave the store while laughing.

Now outside, the two hot friends begin loading up their blue Sedan with the food they just purchased.

“Oh my god! That was funny!” Paris said with a laugh. “Hey, Kelli! Do you think that guy is going to dream about us tonight?”

“I’m sure he will, Paris. In fact, I’m willing to bet when he goes to sleep tonight he’ll be dreaming about fucking us both in these costumes.” Kelli replied with a chuckle.

After having another laugh, Kelli & Paris enter their car and begin driving to Vanessa’s party. The location that their friend Vanessa Hudgens has chosen for her annual Halloween party is an old funeral home named Hill House. Which has been abandoned since the late 1980s.

Vanessa along with her friend Victoria Justice are currently finished setting up for the party. Which include two long tables for the food, a banner which says Happy Halloween, fake jack o’ lanterns, and flying bats. Also since the house has no running electricity, the two women have placed several candles around the main room of Hill House as a source of light.

As for their costumes, Vanessa has her black hair down in a long style, she is also wearing a long tight black gown that exposes her cleavage, face makeup that gives her a ghoulish appearance, and she has her lips and fingernails painted black as well. Victoria is dressed up as a living Ouija board. Her costume consists of a small black tube top that shows off her toned midriff, leather pants, boots, and she has her face and chest painted too.

“Wow! Vanessa, I just love your Halloween costume. I bet it must have taken hours just to fit into it.” Victoria said with a laugh while lighting up another candle.

“Ha! Ha! Yes it did! But it was worth it since it is for Halloween. My favorite day of the year!” Vanessa replied while admiring the main room of the house. “I like your costume too, Victoria. This party is going to be so much fucking fun!” *laughs*

“Why did you pick this old funeral home to have our party anyway Vanessa?” Victoria asked while having a bit of nervous look on her face. “Something about this place just doesn’t feel right.”

“Isn’t it obvious? Despite being a dump, it has that authentic creepiness about it that I cannot replicate at my place.” Vanessa replied with a smile while rubbing her manicured hands together. “It just sucks that the rest of our friends decided to chicken out and not attend the party since they were scared to come here. But it’s their loss! So it’ll just be the four of us and this group of guys I called up.”

“I guess that makes sense. Hey! Didn’t something really bad happen at Hill House over thirty years ago?” Victoria said while looking around and seeing cobwebs and some old dusty furniture.

“As a matter of fact it did!” Vanessa replied while taking a set in one of the old chairs before continuing her story. “Back in 1988 his girl named Angela along with three of her friends Suzanne, Judy and Helen decided to throw a Halloween party here just like we’re doing today. But something happened and their party got completely out of control. All the guys at their party ended up dead! So when the police arrived they took Angela and her friends into custody. However, she claimed that a succubus possessed them, turning them into sex demons and made them fuck their boyfriends to death. Isn’t that just the silliest thing you’ve ever heard?” *laughs*

“Yeah! It sounds horrible, but I’m not sure if I would believe a word of what Angela said either.” Victoria responded while shaking her head.

“Exactly! It’s just an urban legend that I heard about this place when I was a teenager. If something that terrible did really happen here, I think this house would be boarded up or even demolished.” Vanessa said while standing up.

“I’m supposed you're right, Vanessa. Though I’m still getting some awful vibes from this house.” Victoria replied in a somber tone. “I wonder where Kelli & Paris are? They should have been back here by now.”

“Victoria, please don’t be a downer tonight. We’re here to have a good time, remember?” Vanessa responded while folding her arms and rolling her brown eyes. “As for Kelli & Paris, I’m sure they will be back soon.”

Ten minutes later, Kelli & Paris finally arrive at Hill House. After parking in front of the old funeral home they exit their car.

“Jesus! This place looks even creepier at night.” Kelli said while having a scared look on her face. “It just gives me the fucking chills!”

“I know! I still can’t believe Vanessa decided to throw a Halloween party here.” Paris replied while comforting her friend.

“Well let’s get the food inside now.” Kelli responded while perking up a bit.

Moments later, they walk into the house with the food before placing it all down on the table.

“We’re back!!” Kelli & Paris said in unison.

“See! I told you they would be back soon Victoria.” Vanessa said with a smirk.

“Thank god! I was getting worried about you two. Victoria said.

“Thank you, Victoria. We were just running a bit late is all.” Kelli replied.

“Hey! I have to use the bathroom. Is there even one in this house?” Paris asked.

“Yes! It’s upstairs. I’ll show you where it is.” Victoria replied while grabbing a candle and leading the way for her and Paris as they walked upstairs.

While Victoria & Paris are upstairs, Vanessa and Kelli begin to converse.

“So, Vanessa, when are those guys you invited supposed to get here?” Kelli asked while putting out a fresh coat of red lipstick while now looking at herself in a compact mirror. “I’m looking forward to partying with them if you know what I mean.” *laughs*

“Apparently, they’re running late. So we’re just going to start the party early.” Vanessa replied while grabbing one of the wine coolers and drinking some of it. “Mmm! That’s fucking good.”

“Cool! It just gives me more time to make myself pretty for them.” Kelli responded with a laugh and while grabbing herself a wine cooler as well. “But we’re going to need to do something for fun in the meantime.”

“Don’t worry Kelli. I have an idea that should keep us entertained until those so-called studs show up.” Vanessa replied before taking another sip from her wine cooler. “But let’s wait until Victoria & Paris return, and then we can get started.”

About two minutes later, Paris & Victoria return from upstairs.

“Damn! This place is creepy as fuck.” Paris said while looking around.

“Yes it is, Paris! But I think we can still have some fun tonight.” Victoria replied with a cheerful smile.

“I…guess you’re right, Victoria.” Paris responded while smiling back.

“Great! You’re back, so now we can officially start the party.” Vanessa said as she Kelli were carrying an old dusty rectangle shaped mirror out of the next room. “I saw this earlier while we were looking around the house. We’re going to use it for the party game I have planned later.”

“Oh yeah! Vanessa even brought this old boombox, so we can listen to some music too.” Kelli said with a smile before placing the radio onto one of the tables. The dirty blonde then presses the play button and the first song is Fright Night by J. Geils Band.

“Let’s fucking party!!” Vanessa & Kelli said together before dancing and drinking some beer as Victoria & Paris joined the fun.

The four women are now all having a great time inside of Hill House listening to some tunes from the 1980s and drinking some beer and wine coolers. After a while, Vanessa begins using a stick of chalk to draw a pentagram onto a round table before taking a seat.

“Ladies, It is now time to have a Halloween seance!” Vanessa said in an excited tone.

“Sounds spooky! But anything to pass the time until those guys get here.” Kelli said with a shrug before downing the rest of her beer. She then takes a seat next to Vanessa at the table.

“Okay! Hopefully we won’t summon anything evil from beyond the grave.” Victoria said in a humorous tone while still looking a bit nervous while sitting in the chair that is facing Vanessa.

“Alright! Vanessa, what exactly is this seance supposed to do?” Paris asked before taking a seat facing Kelli.

“It is a past life seance, Paris. So we all need to hold hands and if we concentrate really hard the mirror will show us our past lives.” Vanessa replied before taking a deep breath. “Let’s all hold hands now and focus!”

All four women soon join hands, close their eyes and begin their seance.

“Ugh! We’ve been doing this for a while and nothing is happening, Vanessa.” Paris said while rolling her hazel eyes out of annoyance. “This is so boring!”

“Yeah! I have to agree with Paris. I thought this was going to be an interesting way to kill some time.” Kelli chimed in while looking unimpressed.

“Did anyone else hear that? And why is it so cold all of a sudden?” Victoria asked while looking around after hearing a noise.

“It was probably just the wind, Victoria. Let’s just try this for a bit longer, then we can get back to partying.” Vanessa said as they all joined hands again. “Everyone just concentrate!”

As four friends continue their seance, the candles inside the main room begin to flicker. Meanwhile, inside the basement an unseen force awakens and begins to quickly travel upstairs. Once it reaches the main room, the mysterious supernatural being begins watching them.

“Oh my god! I think it’s finally working. I can see something in the mirror.” Vanessa said excitedly.

“Yeah me too!” Paris shouted.

“I think I do too!” Kelli said.

“It’s definitely something in there.” Victoria said.

While looking at their reflections in the mirror, they would soon see themselves dead and covered with blood. Vanessa, Kelli, Paris & Victoria then scream in terror as the mirror falls over.

“Holy shit!” Vanessa said while holding her chest. “My fucking heart is racing!”

“Damn it! I knew holding that seance was going to be a bad idea!” Victoria shouted while breathing heavily.

“Seriously?! What the fuck was that?!” Paris yelled with a terrified look on her face.

“I don’t know! But I’m starting to think we should forget about the fucking party and leave.” Kelli said to Paris. “Ugh! Now I sound like Victoria. No offense!”

“None taken, Kelli.” Victoria replied while calming down a bit.

“I think our eyes are just playing tricks on us. It’s Halloween night, and we have been drinking a lot.” Vanessa said while once again taking a seat in one of the chairs in the main room. “Maybe we need to just clear our heads then we can continue the party.”

“Fine! I’m going to get some fresh air. I will be back”! Victoria replied as she left the room to go outside.

“Wait up, Victoria! I’ll come with you.” Paris said while running after her. “I need to get out of this house for a while too.”

“Fucking wonderful! Now I have to use the bathroom.” Kelli said while rolling her eyes. Ugh! I’ll be back when I'm finished.” She then grabs a candle before walking upstairs which now leaves Vanessa alone.

In fact, the supernatural force is now focusing on Vanessa just as Rockwell’s Somebody’s Watching Me begins playing on the radio.

“I never thought I would say this, but I’m starting to think Victoria might be right about this house.” Vanessa said while grabbing another wine cooler. “Maybe I should call off the party and go home.”

But before Vanessa could drink anything, the mysterious entity would soon enter her mouth and has now possessed her. When this happens all the candles in the main room blow out leaving the room in darkness. Not only that but she now has a blank look on her face as she drops her wine cooler bottle to the floor.

When Kelli returns from upstairs, she sees that the main room is now dark.

“What the hell?! Why are the candles out?” Kelli asked while looking around the room. She then notices that Vanessa is standing near the table while looking out of it. “Vanessa, are you okay?”

Vanessa then grabs Kelli and kisses her on the mouth. Seconds after this happens, the blonde’s eyes would flash red before having an evil smile on her face.

A few minutes later, Victoria & Paris return from outside. When they do, they see that the boombox is still playing, but Vanessa & Kelli are now missing. Also, one of the food tables has been completely smashed.

“What the hell just happened here?!” Victoria said while looking in disbelief at the smashed table. “Vanessa! Kelli! Where are you?”

“Wait a minute! Is that blood on the floor?” Paris said while examining the stain. “Oh my god! It is.” She then gasps. “Victoria…you don’t think something happened to Kelli or Vanessa, do you? Kelli and I are really close, and I don’t know what I would do if she’s…”

“Paris please calm down! Hopefully nothing bad happened to them. Once we find them we need to leave this house.” Victoria replied while grabbing two candles and lightning them using a match. She then hands one to Paris. “Well the blood trail leads upstairs, so maybe they’re up there. Let’s go check it out!”

“I hate having to go back up here. But we need to find our friends.” Paris replied while shaking her head as she and Victoria were walking upstairs. “By the way Kelli and I thought it was a bad idea too to have a party here, but we didn’t want to chicken out like the others did.”

“It’s good to know I wasn’t alone in feeling that way.” Victoria replied as they finally made it to the upper level of the house. “The blood leads to that room on the left. Maybe both Vanessa & Kelli are inside.”

“Let’s open it and see.” Paris replied as she and Victoria opened the door together. Once they open the door they see Kelli kneeling on the floor while facing the wall and covering her face. Not only that, but she is completely silent. “Kelli it’s me Paris, are you okay?”

“Kelli are you alright?” Victoria said while tapping her left shoulder, but she does not respond. “I wonder what happened to her?”

“Could something have scared her?” Paris said while now comforting her friend.

“Paris…I don’t know. I’m going to look for Vanessa, you stay here and look after Kelli.” Victoria replied while leaving the room.

“I can do that. Just find Vanessa, so we can get out of this place.” Paris replied.

Victoria nodded in agreement before leaving to look for Vanessa.

“It’s going to be okay, Kelli. Please say something!” Paris pleaded with her friend.

Moments later, Kelli begins to laugh controllably before turning around and removing her hands from her face. When she does, it is revealed that the once fake blood that was covering her eyes is now real and that her eyes are now black.

“Paris, if you really want me to feel better, why don’t give me a fucking kiss!” Kelli said in a demonic voice before grabbing Paris by her shoulders.

“Ahhhhhhhhh! Oh my god no!” Paris screamed out while being in an absolute state of terror.

The door then slams shut on its own as Kelli kisses Paris.

Meanwhile, Victoria is back downstairs as she continues searching for Vanessa.

“Vanessa, where are you? If you’re okay please say something. This is not the time to be playing around.” Victoria said while now inside the room where Vanessa originally found the mirror. As she continues to look around the room also has an old casket in there as well, and when she turns her back, it opens and Vanessa climbs out of it.

When Vanessa reaches out her hand is now pale and black nails now resemble that of claws as she grabs Victoria by her right shoulder. This of course frightens her.

“Ahhhhh! Holy shit!” Victoria said before slowly turning around. When she does Vanessa, who is now looking normal again is standing behind her with a frightened look on her face. “Oh my god! Vanessa, you scared me. But I’m glad you’re alright.”

“Yes! I’m….fine, Victoria. Where is Kelli? The last thing I remember is that the lights went out in the main room, and we heard a loud crash. And somehow I ended up inside that coffin.” Vanessa replied while now having a worried look on her face.

“Paris and I found Kelli. But we’re not sure if she’s okay. We may need to get her to a hospital. And you’re not looking too great either, Vanessa. We should get out of here now.” Victoria responded while helping Vanessa as they walked towards the main room of the house.”

“Thank you, Victoria. You’re always such a great friend.” Vanessa replied.

“Paris! I’ve found Vanessa. Please bring Kelli downstairs, we’re leaving now!” Victoria shouted upstairs. “Hopefully she heard me. Vanessa, wait here while I open the door.”

“Sure thing.” Vanessa replied while now having a smirk while watching her friend walk towards the front door.

“Fuck! The door won’t open. What is going on here?!” Victoria said in a frustrated tone as she continued to open the door, but it refused to budge.

Soon, both Kelli & Paris join Vanessa, and the three possessed friends are now standing behind Victoria. And when finally turns around and sees them in their demonic forms she lets out a horrific scream.

“Why do you want to leave so badly, Victoria? The real party is just getting started!” Vanessa said in her demonic voice she soon grabs Victoria and kisses on the lips. The next thing that could be heard from the house is all four women laughing wickedly.

Thirty Minutes Later…

A large blue van with the logo Studs R Us covered with flames and blasting loud rock music pulls up to Hill House. After the vehicle parks, four men make their exit from it. The four gentlemen in question look and act like the stereotypical punk characters one would see in a 1980s film. All of them are also dressed in leather jackets, white t-shirts, faded jeans, and black combat boots.

The first punk is Spike, the tallest of the four men. He has a red Mohawk, blue eyes and is wearing a nose ring. The second punk is Spider, he is a tough-looking black man with short black hair, a goatee and wearing a blue military style beret. The third punk is Scuzz, an Asian man who is wearing shades. Last but not least is Thrasher, a Latino man with brown hair and wearing a red bandana around his head.

“Scuzz, you fucking asshole! How in the fuck did you get us lost driving up here?!” Spike said in a condescending tone.

“Hey! Don’t get your fucking panties in a bunch Spike! I got us here didn’t I?!” Scuzz quickly shot back.

“Whatever! That hot piece of ass Vanessa Hudgens and her friends should be waiting for us.” Spike responded while folding his arms and smirking.

“Oh yeah man! She called us up earlier, so we can show them a good time tonight.” Spider chimed in with a smile. “And by good time I mean fucking their brains out all night long!” *laughs*

“Hell yeah boys! Let’s go get ourselves some actress pussy!” Thrasher replied in his Spanish accent.

All four men would begin to hoot and holler as they ran towards the front door of the house. Once they get there, they see that the door is closed, but suddenly opens all by itself.

“What in the fuck?!” Spike said while looking confused.

“It is Halloween, man. Maybe those chicks are playing a trick on us.” Spiked replied while shrugging his shoulders.

“Will you two stop acting like pussies! Let’s just go in there.” Spider said in an annoyed tone as he kicked the door open and walked in. Spike, Scuzz and Thrasher then follow him inside.

“Hah! That’s one way to make an entrance.” Thrasher said with a chuckle.

Once inside Hill House the four punks see that the main room is dark with only the light from the moon shining inside. They then see that there are chips and candy scattered on the floor, along with a few crushed beer cars and broken wine coolers. The boombox is also still playing as well.

“Shit! It looks like they started the party without us.” Thrasher said while looking around all the food on the floor and the broken table.

“Looks that way my dude!” Spider replied.

“Damn! These chicks know how to party. I like that!” Spike said with a smile before grabbing the last can of beer and drinking it.

“So where the fuck are they?” Scuzz asked while looking around before eating a few chips.

Moments later, the four men would hear Vanessa’s voice.

“I am so glad that you boys finally made it here. Let’s play a little game! If you can us, you will all be in for the fuck of your lives!” Vanessa said before laughing.

“Yes! Find us and fuck us!” Victoria, Kelli & Paris said together before laughing wickedly.

“Well you heard them! Guess we’re going to be playing a game of seek and find the pussy tonight gentlemen!” Spike said before downing the rest of his beer and throwing the can onto the floor. He then burps and laughs.

“I can definitely dig that! This kind of shit must be foreplay for these actress bitches.” Spider replied with a chuckle while rubbing his hands together.

“Yeah! Well let’s not keep them waiting.” Scuzz responded with a laugh.

“Boys! We’re about to have ourselves a very happy fucking Halloween!” Thrasher said while having a wild look in his eyes.

The four studs then begin their search for Vanessa and her friends. Spider & Scuzz hurry upstairs, while Spike & Thrasher start looking for them downstairs.

“Yo Scuzz! Check those rooms on the left, and I’ll check these rooms on the right.” Spider said in a commanding tone.

“Cool! I’m on it, Spider.” Scuzz replied while scurrying down the left hall.

Spider then opens the first door on the right, and sees no one is in there.

“Fuck! Where the hell are they?!” Spider said before checking the next room. He then opens the third door and to his surprise, Kelli is standing inside the room. Not only that but the hot blonde is completely naked and only wearing her nurse hat.

“How about that! You found me.” Kelli said with a lustful smile while eyeing Spider up and down. “I think that deserves a reward. Ha! Ha! Ha!”

“Damn! You’re a fine-ass bitch.” Spider said while admiring Kelli’s nude body. However, the door would soon close behind him and is now locked. He then notices that the walls inside the room are covered in blood too. “What the fuck is this shit?!”

“Take off those clothes big boy, so we can fuck all night!” Kelli said before doing a sexy laugh. “You do want to fuck me don’t you?”

“Hell yeah I do!” Spider replied while ignoring the obvious creepiness of the situation. But there was no way he was going to pass up the chance to score with a woman as hot as Kelli. After taking off his hat, jacket and shirt, he unzips his pants and pulls out his hard cock for her.

“Oh! I hope I’m the reason your dick is so hard.” Kelli said before dropping to her knees. She then takes a hold of Spider’s cock and wraps her red lips around it and begins giving him a blowjob. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! You’re so big!”

“Goddamn girl! You can really suck a dick!” Spider said with a smile while looking down at Kelli as she continued to blow him. “That’s it! Take it deeper.”

Kelli makes loud slurping noises as she inhales more of Spider’s thick cock into her talented mouth. She even licks his balls for a bit as well before going right back to sucking him off.

“I want your big fat dick now.” Kelli said in a sexy tone while looking up at Spider while giving his cock a few more sucks.

“Hell yeah baby!” Spider said with a grin before lying on the floor.

Kelli then smiles before mounting him and bouncing up and down on his cock in a rapid fashion. Spider soon grabs a hold on her hips as she begins riding him faster. He begins sucking on her perky tits as well.

“Damn those are some nice titties.” Spider said as he continues to fuck Kelli.

Kelli soon smirks before she begins riding the dark-skinned punk faster than before.

“Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy!” Kelli said as she rapidly rode Spider.

“What the fuck?! I’m not feeling so good.” Spider said before his eyes rolled to the back of his head and completely stopped breathing.

Kelli then stands up and looks at Spider’s now lifeless body on the floor.

“I have been told that I have a killer pussy. Looks like they were right!” Kelli said as she let out an evil laugh. In fact her clothing is now back on, and she blows a kiss to Spider’s dead body before leaving the room.

“I bet Spider found one of those chicks and is banging her right now. He’s lucky like that.” Scuzz said to himself while still searching. “Damn it! One of them better be in the next room!” He then kicks the door open and as luck would have it Victoria is inside the room.

The walls of Victoria’s room now resemble that of an Ouija board as she is sitting on the floor Indian style. She then looks up at Scuzz while having a very creepy smile on her face.

“Well! Well! Looks like I have a visitor.” Victoria said in a distorted voice. “Do you want your reward for finding me?”

“Yeah! I don’t know you but even with all that shitty makeup on your face, you’re pretty fucking hot!” Scuzz replied while checking out the possessed Victoria.

“I should take that as a compliment. What is your name?” Victoria said with a laugh.

“They call me Scuzz!” Scuzz replied.

“Nice to meet you, Scuzz. I’m Victoria, and I’m ready to get down and dirty with you.” Victoria responded before laughing in an insane manner.

“Umm…okay! Now we’re talking!” Scuzz replied while being excited and nervous at the same time.

As Victoria walks closer to the Asian punk, her clothes magically disappear and her incredible nude and slender body is now on her display.

“The fuck?! I don’t know how you did that. But you have a great fucking body. Especially those tits!” Scuzz said with a big smile while in awe of Victoria’s boobs.

“All the guys say that!” Victoria replied before getting into the doggystyle position on the floor. She then wiggles her ass at him while looking over her shoulder. “What are you waiting for? Come and fuck me like the dirty bitch that I am!”

Scuzz immediately takes off his clothes and kneels behind Victoria. He then inserts his cock into her pussy lips and begins banging her.

“Yes! That feels great! Fuck me faster, Scuzz!” Victoria demanded.

“Oh fuck! You don’t have to tell me twice!” Scuzz replied while picking up the pace while fucking her from behind. “Victoria, your pussy is incredible!”

“Scuzz, you’re doing a great job of fucking me. Keep it up!” Victoria said with a smile before moaning in pleasure.

He soon begins fucking Victoria in the missionary position and even has a hold of her legs while doing so. Scuzz has a big smile on his face has he continues to fuck the beautiful woman of Puerto Rican descent snatch.

“It’s so good!” Victoria said while looking up at Scuzz with a creepy smile.

“Oh my god! Fuck! You’re so beautiful and your pussy is so good!” Scuzz said before he fell over to the floor while making a loud thud.

Victoria then gets to her feet and magically has clothing back on.

“Well, Scuzz it looks like death was in your future tonight!” Victoria said before laughing. The room then flashes as she disappears while Scuzz’s lifeless body lies on the floor.

Meanwhile, Spike & Thrasher continue their search downstairs.

“This shit is getting really annoying!” Spike said while kicking a chair over in frustration. “I’m going to check this fucking basement!” He then pulls out a small flashlight out of his jacket pocket.

“Alright! I’ll check that room with the coffin again.” Thrasher said as Spike made his way down into the Hill House basement. After searching for a few minutes, the Latino punk notices that there is another door next to the hall. “One of those chicks better be in that fucking room!”

When Thrasher investigates the room, he not only sees Paris standing inside it, but she is completely nude as well. She is also using some pink lipstick to draw a heart shaped symbol on her face while sporting a creepy smile. Paris’ eyes are now jet black and her shadow is now moving independently of her too.

“Hello there!” Paris said in a soft yet demonic voice after she finished painting her face with lipstick. “You’re pretty cute! Do you want to fuck me?”

“That’s a hell of a special effect with that shadow.” Thrasher said while having a confused look on his face.

“Stop playing around! I’m horny and I want to fuck.” Paris replied while almost pouting.

“Well then! Let’s party baby!” Thrasher responded in an excited tone. He then pulls down his jeans as Paris begins kissing and licking his face. “Fuck! Those kisses feel great.”

Paris then removes the rest of her clothes and bends over in front of Thrasher. He then inserts his hard brown cock into her cooze and begins fucking her.

“Damn! That’s some great pussy.” Thrasher said as he was pumping away at Paris’ cooze. “This is turning out to be one great fucking Halloween!” *chuckles*

“Oh yeah! I can tell that you are loving my pussy. Fuck me faster!” Paris replied while looking back at the Hispanic punk as he fucks her standing doggy.

“You fucking got it!” Thrasher responded as he then grabbed Paris by her hips and began plowing her faster.

“Yes! That’s it! Give it to me!” Paris said while sporting a creepy smile as her shadow was watching her and Thrasher fuck.

A couple of minutes later, Thrasher is lying on the floor as Paris bounces up and down on his dick reverse cowgirl.

“Ugh! Fuck! That pussy is so good!” Thrasher said with a smile as Paris’ cooze was tightening like a vice around his cock. “I’m going to need a cigarette after this fuck!”

“It’s been fun! I’m getting bored fucking you now.” Paris said with an evil smile before riding him faster than humanly possible.

“What?! Oh shit!” Thrasher said as his eyes rolled into the back of his head before he stopped breathing.

“Aw! I’m still horny! But I’m sure I can find another cute guy to fuck.” Paris said with a laugh as her shadow points and mocks Thrasher’s dead body with a demonic laugh. “Come on! Let’s go!” Paris and her shadow then leave the room.

Currently, inside the basement Spike is still looking for Vanessa and her friends. As the punk with the red Mohawk continues his search, he sees the mirror that was used for the seance. It now cracked in several places and is emitting a red glow.

“Why the fuck is a mirror down here?!” Spike said before hearing a noise and quickly turning around and seeing Vanessa sitting in a chair behind him. “Where the fuck did you come from?! It’s like you came out of nowhere.”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Maybe I did.” Vanessa said in a creepy tone. “But since you found me, are you ready for your reward?” She then stands up before her dress drops to the floor.

“Fuck! Now that’s one hot body.” Spike replied with a smile. He then begins taking off his clothes before making out with Vanessa. “This bullshit game of hide and go seek was worth it!” He soon sits down on the chair and the beautiful actress begins riding him cowgirl.

“Oh yeah! I knew you were going to be a great fuck.” Spike said as Vanessa bounced up and down on his big dick.

“Better savor this moment, because this may be the last time you ever do this.” Vanessa said with a laugh as she rode the tall punk faster.

Meanwhile, in another part of the Hill House, Victoria is walking around and begins holding her head. She is of course trying to fight back against the demonic force that is controlling her.

“Ugh! I have to try harder to fight it.” Victoria said while now holding onto the wall and for a brief moment she even looks normal again. However, the entity tries to take her over again, but she continues to break free of its control.

Back inside the basement, Spike is now fucking Vanessa from behind. As this is happening, Kelli & Paris walk into the basement. The two demonic friends gleefully watch on as the head sex demon is pleasured by the punk.

“That’s it! Keep fucking me!” Vanessa said as she encouraged Spike to bang her faster.

“Ahhhhh! Goddamn! I think this might be my last fucking party.” Spike said before falls onto the floor and is no longer breathing.

“Well at least you went out with a bang!” Vanessa said with a laugh as her dress is now magically back on her body.

“All of these losers are dead! So what are we going to do for fun now?” Kelli asked while looking around smirking at the sight of Spike’s lifeless body.

“Hey! We could crash another Halloween party and fuck some guys there.” Paris replied with a smile as her shadow nodded in agreement with her.

Eventually, Victoria walks into the basement while still holding her head. But she seems to have broken the control of the demonic presence within her.

“Paris, I love that idea! It’s still Halloween night, so no man would even suspect what we really are until it’s too late.” Vanessa said with an evil laugh. “Time to get out of this dump and go party!”

Before the trio can leave the house, Victoria who is now normal again grabs a lead pipe that was lying on the basement floor. She then makes rushes towards the mirror.

“Stop! I can’t let you leave this house.” Victoria said while holding the pipe.

“What the fuck are you doing Victoria? Get the fuck away from that mirror you weak fucking bitch!” Vanessa said while now back in her full demonic form of having jet black eyes, pale skin and long black claws.

“I’m going to send you back to hell. That’s what I’m going to do!” Victoria shouted back.

“Stop her before she breaks the mirror!” Vanessa said to Kelli & Paris.

Before the possessed duo can grab Victoria she pushes a nearby wooden shelf onto them which pins them to the floor.

“Ughhhhh!” Paris & Kelli said in unison.

Vanessa then appears behind Victoria and knocks her on to the floor. She then steps on her friend’s right hand.

“I knew you didn’t have it in you to go through with it.” Vanessa said with an evil smirk as she continued to step on Victoria’s hand.

“Ahhhhh! Ughhhh!” Victoria screamed out as she could feel her right hand cracking from Vanessa stepping on it. But she manages to grab the pipe and hits Vanessa’s right knee with it.

“Goddamn it!” Vanessa yelled out before falling to the floor in pain. “You’re going to fucking pay for that!”

Victoria goes to smash the mirror, but the demonic force tries to take a hold of her once again. But after a few seconds, she is able to fight it off.

“Fuck you!” Victoria said as she finally smashed the mirror. After destroying it, a loud demonic scream comes from it before it shatters and explodes.

Afterwards, all four women pass out, and when they finally awaken it is morning time.

“Oh my head! What the hell happened last night?” Vanessa said while holding her head while getting off the floor.

“Shit! I feel like I have a hangover.” Kelli said while rolling from underneath the shelf.

“I can’t remember anything! Also, why are we in the basement?” Paris said as Kelli and Vanessa helped her to her feet.

When Victoria eventually wakes up, she sees that her friends are finally back to normal.

“I can’t believe it! Destroying the mirror worked.” Victoria said with a smile.

“Wait a minute! I remember everything now.” Vanessa said before gasping.

“Oh my god! I do too!” Kelli replied while shaking her head.

“Do you think those guys are really…dead.” Paris responded while having a sad look on her face.

Moments later, Spike grunts before slowly getting to his feet. He then holds onto his head.

“That was some party! Why the fuck am I naked?!” Spike said while looking himself over. “And why am I in a fucking basement?”

“I guess breaking the mirror not only got rid of the succubus, but it also broke the death curse and brought him back to life too.” Victoria said while joining her friends.

After the four friends walk back upstairs they enter the main room of the house. They then see Spider, Scuzz & Thrasher alive and well again. The three studs are conversing while drinking the leftover beer and eating some candy.

“Victoria, you were right about this place. I should have never thrown a party here.” Vanessa said before the two embraced.

“It’s okay, Vanessa. All that matters is that we’re okay now and that we got rid of that thing.” Victoria replied with a cheerful tone. “Now let’s get the hell out of this house!”

“Now that’s something we can all agree with.” Kelli chimed in with a chuckle.

“Yes! Let’s get going.” Paris responded.

“Victoria, how did you know destroying the mirror would break the demon’s hold over us?” Kelli asked.

“Yeah! How did you know that?” Vanessa asked.

“To be honest, I didn’t! But I had figured I had to try it since the succubus was very protective of it.” Victoria replied in a somber tone.

“Well I’m glad you did, Victoria. Or would still be under its control right now.” Paris responded with a grin.

Now outside the house, Victoria, Vanessa, Kelli & Paris enter the Sedan and drive away.

Back inside the basement of Hill House. A leftover fragment of the destroyed mirror begins to glow and a demonic female voice begins laughing.

The End
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 11:14:50 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, Nikko, Dexter07, Sorale21

Money

Re: Night of the Sex Demons (Multiple Celebrities)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2022, 02:36:26 AM »
This isn't bad for a Halloween story made my pulse go cold in a few spots solid effort interesting to see something with a different cast next trip

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009, Nikko

Calibur009

Re: Night of the Sex Demons (Multiple Celebrities)
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2022, 02:54:46 AM »
This isn't bad for a Halloween story made my pulse go cold in a few spots solid effort interesting to see something with a different cast next trip

Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it. I admit it could have used more sex, but I was trying to focus more on the story for this one.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA