Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Harem Visions: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (multiple celebrities)  (Read 77241 times)

FAQ

Re: Harem Visions: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (multiple celebrities)
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2020, 10:20:25 PM »
Today is a Saoirse Ronan heavy day for me. I just watched the sex scene between her and Kate Winslet right after re-reading the portion of your story with Saoirse in it. The make-believe image of Saoirse's face buried in Rose's ass is ingrained in my mind as much as the actual image of her between Kate's thighs and riding Kate's face is. Well done.

The following users thanked this post: KMB

KMB

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2020, 07:58:54 AM »
Thank you! I was happy to have an easy excuse to use her in the story!
Check out all my newest, hottest stories at www.patreon.com/kmb All my latest stories are there and you can order a custom too. I could use your support!

KMB

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2020, 08:00:29 AM »
This thread should have at least a dozen likes on the posts. The Harem stories was one of the main reasons so many of us kept returning to CSSA over the years to read stories.

Not only is this a Harem story, but it includes women on here that everyone likes, including some ladies that rarely ever get stories. It's a shame this don't have dozens of likes, cause it deserves it more than anything else on here.

You're a legend dude. Nothing but respect.

Thank you very much! That's so kind of you to say  :D

I just hope people enjoy the stories. Always good to mark Christmas with a lesbian celebrity orgy!  =P~
Check out all my newest, hottest stories at www.patreon.com/kmb All my latest stories are there and you can order a custom too. I could use your support!

twman09

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2020, 02:35:33 PM »
Thank you, KMB! Merry Christmas!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, KMB

KMB

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2020, 09:11:15 PM »
Thank you, KMB! Merry Christmas!

My pleasure! Merry Christmas to you as well!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2020, 08:41:39 AM »
I second what Viri said and I am so happy to see you getting feedback for this! You have no idea how happy I am to have some of your Harem stories on here. I understand it's a bit of a pain to post them due to length, so I want you to know I truly appreciate it.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

diamond_luv

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2020, 07:19:17 AM »
Thank you so much KMB for posting some of your work on here. This site is severely lacking when it comes to Lesbian/FF stories and this one had several women I like. Notably JLH who is my all time favorite, I'll read anything with her.

All of these years you've been writing and you still put out high level content. Job well done and thank you again.

The following users thanked this post: KMB

KMB

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2020, 12:38:35 AM »
That's extremely nice of you to say! thanks for reading and yes JLH remains one of my favorites too!

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA