Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Backstage Paradise 2: The Way I Loved You (Taylor Swift)  (Read 29235 times)

Jesse90

Backstage Paradise 2: The Way I Loved You (Taylor Swift)
« on: February 12, 2021, 01:32:46 AM »
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. It is not real.  It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+

---------2017---------

I had the greatest job in the world. Traveling the world with my favorite singer and celebrity crush Taylor Swift on her reputation tour. Being her post show sex buddy.

At first Taylor and I had agreed to it. Just post show sex, nothing more. That's how it started. I'd be waiting for her in her dressing room, she'd come in after the show and we'd fuck like crazy. But I couldn't shake my old feelings for her. If anything, over the past few months, they'd gotten stronger.

One night in Nashville, we had sex in her dressing room after the show like always. As we were getting dressed, I thought "Fuck it."

"Taylor?"

Taylor put her long blonde hair in a ponytail and started to put her red lipstick on. "Yeah?"

"I...I love you."

"What?"

I took a breath and continued. "I love you. I always have. I know we said this is supposed to be just sex but I can't do it like that anymore."

Taylor turned around and faced me. "Jesse, listen. You're not just a great fuck. You're a nice guy. You're probably the sweetest I've ever met. You know how crazy my life gets. I care about you too much to put you through that."

"Just answer the question, Taylor. Do you love me or not?"

Taylor's blue eyes filled up with tears. "Jesse, I'm sorry. I can't right now..."

I felt embarrassed, sad and angry all at the same time. I had to get out of there. "Goodbye, Taylor."

I walked out of the arena and walked until I came to a hotel. I got a room and cried myself to sleep.

A week later, still at the hotel, I got a text from Taylor: "I'm gonna be at the Bluebird Cafe at 7 tonight doing one song. Please be there. I have your answer. T." It was 6:50. I had 10 minutes. I ran out the door. I got to the Bluebird just in time to hear: "Ladies and gentlemen, Taylor Swift!"

Taylor walked onto the stage with her guitar and sat down and started playing. I recognized the song right away. My favorite song from her Fearless album: "The Way I Loved You."

She locked eyes with me as she sang the chorus: "I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain.../So in love that you act insane/That's the way I loved you."

I was in shock. She loved me. At least I hoped so. She finished the song and I slipped out the door and walked back to the hotel. I got back to my room and texted Taylor.

"I was there. If your answer is what I'm hoping it was, I'm at the Marriot Hotel. J."

15 minutes later, I heard a knock at my door. It was Taylor.

I smiled. "I never told you what room. How'd you know?"
Taylor pointed to the 13 on the door. "Lucky guess."
She came into the room and I closed the door. Taylor sat down on the bed and said “These last few days have been awful. Jesse, I’m sorry I couldn’t say it.” She looked me in the eye and said the words I’d been wanting to hear since I was 17.

“Jesse, I love you.”

“I love you too, Taylor.”

She kissed me. The next thing I knew, our clothes were on the floor and Taylor Swift was riding my cock. “Fuck I missed this cock!”

“It’s only been a week!”
“I know! It must be true love, right?” We both laughed.

I started thrusting up into Taylor’s pussy harder. She yelled “Fuck, baby I’m gonna cum!!!”   

“Do it, Taylor! Cum for me!!!” Taylor screamed as her pussy clenched and then released her sweet juices all over my cock. Before she could recover from her orgasm, I rolled her onto her back and started pounding into her.

I couldn’t hold back much longer. “Taylor, I’m gonna cum!”

“Cum inside me, Jesse! Please!!!!”

“TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!” I felt my cock explode inside Taylor, coating her walls with my cum.

I leaned down and kissed Taylor as I pulled out and laid down beside her. She snuggled up against me, laid her head on my chest and said it again.

“I love you, Jesse.”

“I love you too, Taylor.” I gently started stroking her hair. “Hey, Tay?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you ever think about the future?”

“Sometimes.”

“What do you see in your mind when you do?”

Taylor sat up and looked me in the eye.

“You. Me. Forever and always.”

---------Present Day---------

Taylor meant it when she said forever and always. I did too. She’s fast asleep next to me as I write this. I still have some trouble believing that I actually ended up with her. Being taken backstage that night in Kansas City really did lead to Paradise

The End
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 04:23:57 AM by Jesse90 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, pixidragon, William David Berkowitz, desertcloud85354, X42, Dexter07, Shaggy21x

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Backstage Paradise 2: The Way I Loved You (Taylor Swift)
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 10:11:24 AM »
A great followup with a really sweet ending!  You've also got some Taylor deep dives here, Bluebird Cafe and even the song of choice for the title.  I greatly appreciated those. 

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Jesse90

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 05:26:59 PM »
A great followup with a really sweet ending!  You've also got some Taylor deep dives here, Bluebird Cafe and even the song of choice for the title.  I greatly appreciated those.

Thank you so much! I wanted to work that song in somehow then I remembered the video of Taylor singing Better Man just her and her guitar at the Bluebird Cafe

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

William David Berkowitz

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2022, 05:54:20 PM »
I've always loved Cinderella-style stories in reverse.

An average guy starting a romance with a celebrity to a happy ending, with the creativity of a radical writer who has a good heart and creativity to make his readers happy.

Even more romance stories with Taylor Swift, simply love.

And I know your "Pin-Up" story will have an ending worthy of your creativity and your altruism for making readers like me happy to live another day.

Thanks

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Jesse90

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2022, 02:36:25 AM »
I've always loved Cinderella-style stories in reverse.

An average guy starting a romance with a celebrity to a happy ending, with the creativity of a radical writer who has a good heart and creativity to make his readers happy.

Even more romance stories with Taylor Swift, simply love.

And I know your "Pin-Up" story will have an ending worthy of your creativity and your altruism for making readers like me happy to live another day.

Thanks

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed this story and that you're enjoying Pin Up! However hold on to your hat with Pin Up. Got a couple twists planned!

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA