Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Blondes Have More Fucking Fun (Multiple Celebs)  (Read 10489 times)

Calibur009

Blondes Have More Fucking Fun (Multiple Celebs)
« on: February 15, 2021, 07:11:11 PM »
The celebrities featured in the following story are portrayed as everyday women who are not famous.

Blondes Have More Fucking Fun
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Samara Weaving, Erin Moriarty, Dove Cameron, Kelli Berglund & Sydney Sweeney
Codes: MF, MFF, Cons, Oral, Public Sex, Titfuck, Cheating

It was a Saturday afternoon in Los Angeles as Alex Carter and his three friends: Justin, David & Chris were dressed in casual clothing and playing a game of poker. The four men are sitting at a round table, knocking back a few bottles of beer, and enjoying some pizza while playing their card game. Not only that but the four friends are also having a discussion about blondes.

“I think that we can all agree that there is nothing hotter than a blonde, right?” Justin asked while drinking some beer.

“Ha! Ha! I think most guys would agree with that statement, Justin.” Chris replied before taking a bit from his slice of pizza.

“I agree, Justin. Blondes are definitely the best!” David responded while taking a look at his cards and shaking his head.

“Well, I’m not going to argue about that statement, Justin. In fact, I have a story about a recent encounter I had with a hot blonde myself.” Alex replied with a chuckle. “But I’m going to let you guys tell your stories about blondes first.” He then drinks more of his beer while looking at the cards he is holding.

Justin, Chris & David then look at each other and nod in agreement with Alex.

“That’s a great idea, Alex!” David said while once again looking at his cards. “If you guys don’t mind I’ll like to share my story first. And it’s a hot one too!”

“Okay, entertain us with this hot story, David.” Alex said with a smile.

“Well, it happened three days ago when I was at Venice Beach when I met this hot blonde named Erin.” David said before taking a sip of beer. “Man! She dressed in a tiny red bikini too!”

*David’s Story*

David had just finished taking a swim before drying himself and sitting on his beach towel. He has a tan, athletic physique, a bald head, and is wearing green swim trunks. He soon looks up at the sky to see the sun is about to set and that many of the beach-goers are leaving.

“I think I should call it a day and go home myself.” David said.

Just as luck would have it David bumps into a beautiful blonde wearing a skimpy red two-piece bikini. He had been seeing her walk around the beach all day while suggestively eating a vanilla ice cream cone. David soon helps her up from the sand.

“I’m sorry! Are you okay?” David asked the blonde.

“Yes! It was totally my fault, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was walking. My name is Erin Moriarty by the way.” Erin said with a smile while feeling David’s right bicep.

“Well, it’s nice to meet you, Erin. I’m David Willis.” David replied while eyeing her slim but toned figure up and down. “I’m going, to be honest, I’ve been thinking about you all day since I saw you walking the beach earlier today.”

“Is that right?” Erin replied with a smile while now looking at David’s crotch. “Hmm…I have an idea, David.” She then whispers into his right ear and giggles.

“I was about to go home, but I’m not going to turn down an offer like that!” Davie responded in an excited tone. “I don’t think anyone is going to see us either.”

“See, David! I knew you would like that idea.” Erin replied with a sly smile.

Five minutes later, both David & Erin are lying on a beach towel nude. Not only that Erin now has David’s hard cock in her mouth as well.

“I am so glad that I bumped into you today.” Erin said while jerking David’s cock. She then wrapped her lips back around it and began blowing him again. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! I think that I prefer your dick to my ice cream cone.” She then laughs before licking David’s balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

Three minutes go by as Erin is now riding David as he is holding onto her hips.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm!” Erin cried out while bouncing up and down on David’s hard cock. She then continues to ride the bald hunk’s cock swiftly as he holds onto her ass cheeks tighter while doing so. “Oh my god! Give it to me.”

Erin then hops off of David’s cock to suck on it again.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! It’s so good.” Erin said as she blew David.

Six minutes later, David is now banging Erin doggystyle. The curly-haired blonde lets out several loud sexual moans as he fucks her from behind too.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhh! Ughhhhh!” Erin cried out as David fucked her. “Fuck me faster!”

David does just that and picks up the pace. Erin then looks back at him and smiles.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! That’s it!” Erin said.

Minutes later, Erin is lying on the beach towel as David fucks her. He even holds up her slender legs as he moves his cock in and out of her cooze as well.

“Oh my god! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Your dick feels so good.” Erin cried out as David banged her.

After he fucks Erin for a while, David eventually pulls out and fires a sizeable load of spunk onto her stomach and small tits.

“That was incredible, David.” Erin said before scooping some cum from her tits and swallowing it. “Mmmm! That was good. Since it’s dark now we should probably leave.”

“I agree Erin, it’s time to go.” David replied with a chuckle as he put his trunks back on.

“This was the best fun I’ve had on the beach all day.” Erin said with a smile after cleaning herself and putting her bikini back on. “We should do this again.”

“Yeah! Come on, let’s go!” David replied after collecting his beach towel.

Afterwards, the pair leave the beach together.

“Guys! That was an amazing day. Erin even gave me her number.” David said with a big smile before taking a sip of beer. “We will probably have sex on the beach again next week.” *laughs*

“I have to say, David, you weren’t lying. That was a hot story.” Chris replied.

“Yes, it was! Okay, who’s next?” Alex said.

“I’ll go next, Alex.” Justin said after checking his cards. “I guess you can say that I was extremely lucky the day I helped these two hot blondes that just moved into my apartment building.”

*Justin’s Story*

Justin is sitting on his recliner drinking a cold beverage and eating a hot dog while watching a baseball game on television. He has light brown hair, a mustache, and an average build. He is also dressed in a white tank top, jeans, and sneakers.

“This is a great game!” Justin said before receiving a knock on his door.

“Who could that be?” Justin said while leaving his chair to see who it is.

When he opens his door there are two gorgeous women with blonde hair standing on the other side. Both are wearing matching pink shirts, jean shorts, and sandals. The first blonde has a pale complexion and beautiful green eyes and the second blonde is tanned and has brown eyes.

“Yes! Can I help you, ladies?” Justin asked with a smile.

“Hello! My name is Dove Cameron and this is my friend and roommate, Kelli Berglund.” Dove replied.

Kelli smiles and waves at Justin.

“Anyway, we just moved into the building a few days ago. So we were wondering if you could help us move the rest of things into our apartment.” Dove said while looking directly at Justin. “How rude of me! What is your name?”

“Hah! It’s okay, Dove.” My name is Justin Kramer.” Justin replied with a chuckle.

“Well hello, Justin!” Kelli responded with a bright smile. “Dove and I would appreciate it if you could help us out today.”

Dove & Kelli then look at Justin seductively.

“Sure! I’ll help you, just lead the way!” Justin said.

“Great! Just follow us.” Dove replied.

Dove, Kelli & Justin then head to their apartment.

Fifteen minutes go by as Justin is carrying some boxes into Dove & Kelli’s apartment.

“So what do you ladies do for a living?” Justin asked while sitting down the boxes. “If you don’t mind me asking.”

“Kelli and I work as waitresses at a local diner.” Dove replied.

“That’s right, but we are also inspiring actresses waiting to get our big break!” Kelli replied with a smile.

“Mm-hmm! But we have only been cast as extras in a few commercials so far.” Dove responded.

“Well, if I was some Hollywood director I would cast you two in a movie just like that!” Justin replied with a smile. “I’m done moving your things. So I’ll see you, ladies, around.”

“Don’t go yet, Justin! We would like to give you something for helping us move our things.” Dove said while giving Kelli a knowing look.

“Yes! So why don’t you join us on the couch so that you can…fuck us!” Kelli replied with a laugh.

“I’m not going to turn down an offer like that.” Justin said as he joined Dove & Kelli on their couch.

Seven minutes later, the naked trio are engaged in some hot action on the couch. Dove & Kelli are currently giving Scott a double blowjob.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” Dove & Kelli said as they sucked and slurped on Justin’s 7.5-inch cock. They then move on to his balls and begin sucking and licking them. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

“Justin, you have such a hard cock. It tastes so good too!” Dove said with a naughty smile as she wrapped her plump glossy lips around his cock and began blowing him again. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Dove really loves sucking big dicks!” Kelli said in her soft but sexy voice. She then begins tonguing Justin’s balls.

Sometime later, Justin is banging Dove from behind as eats out Kelli who has her legs spread wide open.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhh!” Dove cried out as Justin banged her doggystyle. “Oh my god! It feels so good.” She then goes back to eating out Kelli.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Eat my pussy just like that Dove!” Kelli said in an aroused tone while playing with her perky tits as her friend licked her cooze.

“Fuck! Your pussy is great, Dove. And you have a nice-looking ass too.” Justin said while fucking the hot blonde.

“Thanks! Keep fucking me, Justin.” Dove replied while looking back at him.

Soon Justin begins fucking Kelli from behind as well. Not only that but she is now giving Dove the same oral treatment that she received earlier.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Yeahhhh!” Kelli said as Justin plowed her from behind. “That’s it! Fuck me pussy good!” The hot blonde then begins licking Dove’s snatch faster.

“Mmhmm! Yeahhhh! Kelli, you know how to eat some pussy.” Dove said with a smile before moaning in pleasure.

More time has now passed as Dove is now riding Justin reverse cowgirl. As she does her c-cup tits bounce and jiggle.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Dove said while riding Justin’s hard cock.

Meanwhile, Kelli watches the action while pleasuring herself.

“You’re fucking Dove so good, Justin.” Kelli said in an aroused tone.

“Fuck! I love riding big dicks!” Dove said with a smile as she rode Justin.

Three minutes later Kelli is now riding Justin as Dove watches on.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Kelli said as she bounced up and down on Justin’s cock. She then begins riding him faster while working her ass.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm!” Kelli cried out while having a smile on her face as she continued to ride Justin on the couch.

After having some hot fun with Dove & Erin, Justin is now jerking his cock for them as they are kneeling on the floor next to their couch. He continues to pull himself off until he cums on Dove’s face.

“That was a lot of cum, Justin. Ha! Ha! Ha!” Dove said with a laugh.

“Sure was!” Kelli replied before licking some jizz from Dove’s face.

“I certainly wasn’t expecting my day to end like this. But thanks, ladies. That was a great fuck!” Justin said while still breathing heavily. “If you two ever need help moving anything else do not hesitate to ask.” He then puts his clothes back on.

“Bye Justin! Thanks for helping us move our things.” Dove said with a smile.

“Yeah and more importantly thanks for fucking us!” Kelli replied with a laugh.

Justin then waves goodbye to the two hot blondes while leaving their apartment.

“That was the best day of my life!” Justin said in an excited tone before drinking some of his beer and looking at his cards. “The great part is! I’m going out on a date with Dove & Kelli when I leave here.”

“Great story, Justin. Maybe I should move into your apartment building.” David replied with a laugh before taking a bite of his pizza.

“That’s not a bad idea. We could even be roommates!” Justin responded with a chuckle.

“Wow! That was hot, Justin. Can you introduce me to Dove & Kelli?” Alex said with a grin. “Well, you’re up next Chris.”

“About a week ago I was at this adult bar across town called Stroker Aces. Anyway, the entertainment was this topless dancer named Sydney. Man! She had the biggest tits I’ve ever seen. Oh my god!” Chris said before drinking some beer.

*Chris’ Story*

Chris is seated at a table inside Stroker Aces. He is drinking a bottle of beer and eating chips from a bowl. Chris has black hair, a buff physique, and brown eyes. He is also wearing an aqua polo shirt, black jeans, and brown loafers.

The main attraction of Stroke Aces is of course is topless dancing. Today’s featured dancer is Sydney Sweeney. A hot young blonde with huge tits. Sydney is only wearing a red thong and black heels while she dances on stage to the generic rock music playing in the bar’s speakers.

Chris watches the hot dancer with lustful glee as she dances provocatively on stage. He was especially in love with Sydney’s huge boobs. As she continues to dance, she eventually turns around and shakes her ass for the bar patrons watching as well. Once Sydney finishes her dance routine, she blows a kiss to her audience before leaving the stage.

Eight minutes later, Sydney returns to the bar area to speak with Chris and takes a seat next to him at his table. She is now wearing a black t-shirt, jean shorts, and tennis shoes.

“I noticed that you were really enjoying my show earlier.” Sydney said with a smile while looking at Chris with her blue eyes. “What is your name?”

“My name is Chris Lane.” Chris replied while almost blushing. “And yes I did enjoy the show. You are so fucking hot if you don’t mind me saying so. What is your name by the way?”

“Not at all, Chris! I appreciate the compliment.” Sydney responded with a smile. “My name is Sydney Sweeney. But you can just call me Sydney.”

“Cool! Nice to meet you, Sydney.” Chris replied before drinking more beer. “Would you like a drink?”

“Thanks but I get free drinks since I work here.” Sydney responded while taking a look around the bar. “Hey! There is a motel nearby and I don’t have to start dancing again until another hour. So would you like to get out of there?”

“Okay, let’s go!” Chris replied as he left some money on the table before leaving the bar with Sydney.

Sometime later, Chris & Sydney are both naked and making out inside the dimly lit motel room that also has a ceiling fan above their bed. When they finish making out Chris immediately begins playing with Sydney’s huge tits and begins sucking on her nipples.

“That feels great, Chris.” Sydney said before seeing Chris’ cock get bigger. “Damn! I want to suck your cock now.”

Three minutes go by as Sydney is now sucking away at the hunk’s long hard cock.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! It’s so big, Chris.” Sydney said as she sucked him off. “Oh my god! What a big dick you have. She then wraps her glossy pink lips back around Chris’ dick and begins blowing him again. “Glack! Glack! Glack Glack! Glack!”

Sydney soon smiles before wrapping her big boobs around Chris’ dick and begins titfucking him. Chris soon begins groaning from the pleasure he is receiving from her massive tits.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! Yeahhhh! I love how your hard cock feels between my big titties.” Sydney said with a smile before titfucking Chris faster.

“Those tits feel incredible, Sydney. Oh my god!” Chris said while doing everything in his power not to blow his load.

As time goes by Sydney is now riding Chris at a quick pace. Her huge boobs move and jiggle too from how fast she is bouncing on his cock.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!” Sydney cried out as she continued to ride Chris. “That cock feels so good in my pussy!” *moans*

Chris then begins moving his cock in and out of Sydney’s snatch at a quick pace.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! It feels so good!” Sydney cried out while riding Chris.

As time goes by Chris is now fucking Sydney as she is lying on the bed. He has her legs over his shoulders while jackhammering her cooze now too.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Holy shit!” Sydney screamed out. “That’s it! Keep fucking me, Chris.”

Five minutes later, Chris is banging Sydney from behind while she holds onto the bedsheets. The dark-haired stud has a firm grip on the hot dancer’s great-looking ass while he fucks her as she looks back at him.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Give it to me, Chris.” Sydney said before moaning in pleasure again. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhh!”

Ten minutes later, Chris is mounted on top of Sydney while sliding his big hard cock between her tits. She even catches the head of his cock in her mouth a few times too.

“I love how fuck my tits, Chris. Mmhmm! It feels so good.” Sydney said with a smile.

Chris slaps his cock onto Sydney’s tits a few times before going back to fucking her incredible rack. As he continues to fuck titfuck the busty blonde, he lets out several groans. Before long Chris begins painting her huge tits with his hot white cum.

“Oh my god! I loved that!” Sydney said with a smile while continuing to give him a titjob.

“Holy shit, Sydney! That was a great fuck.” Chris replied with a smile.

“Mm-hmm! It sure was.” Sydney said before looking at her wristwatch. “Shit! I need to get back to the bar soon.”

The busty dancer then cleans herself up, gets dressed, and leaves the motel room with Chris.

“Oh my god! That was a hot story, Chris.” Justin said while looking at his cards.

“Thanks, man! Sydney was incredible.” Chris replied with a grin. “She’s performing again on Monday, so I’ll be there again to see her.”

“Can I join you, Chris?” David asked in a joking manner before eating some pizza.

“Great story, Chris. Okay, time to share my blonde encounter now.” Alex said while looking at his cards again. “It happened two days ago when I was out for a jog and my neighbor, Samara was washing her car.”

*Alex’s Story*

Alex returns home after his daily afternoon jog. He has sandy blonde hair, a beard, and blue eyes. Alex is also wearing a red tank top, sweatpants, and running shoes. Before entering his house, Alex sees his neighbor across the street. She is a beautiful blonde washing a black sports car while wearing a purple bikini top, jean shorts, and white tennis shoes.

When she notices Alex she smiles and waves at him. He soon waves back at her before jogging over to her house.

“Hello, how are you today? Wow! That is a nice car you have there too.” Alex said.

“I’m doing well and thank you. The car belongs to my boyfriend Fred, who is out of town for a few days. I am just keeping it clean for him until he returns. My name is Samara Weaving by the way.” Samara replied in her Australian accent.

“It is nice to meet you, Samara. I’m Alex Carter.” Alex responded with a smile before shaking her right hand. “I have to go now, it’s been nice talking with you, Samara.”

“I’ve been pretty lonely since Fred has been out of town.” Samara replied with a smile. “So, Alex, would you like to keep me company for a few hours? That is if it’s not too much trouble.”

“I would never turn down a request from a beautiful lady, so yes I’ll keep you company, Samara.” Alex responded with a smile.

“Thank you so much, Alex. Let’s go inside now.” Samara said.

The pair then enter Samara’s house.

One hour later, Alex is seated on Samara’s couch while drinking a bottle of water and watching some television.

“Samara has been gone for a while now. I wonder where she went?” Alex said.

The hot and leggy blonde soon returns wearing a white bra, thong, and heels.

“Wow! I wasn’t expecting you to come back dressed like that.” Alex said as he eyed Samara’s incredible body up and down.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Well, I did say I was going to put on something a little more comfortable.” Samara replied with a naughty smile. “What’s more comfortable than a bra and thong!”

Samara then takes a seat next to Alex on the couch.

“As I said before I get pretty lonely being in this big house by myself. So I would like to show you my appreciation for keeping me company.” Samara said before she began kissing Alex.

Five minutes have now gone by as a topless Samara is now bobbing her head up and down in Alex’s lap.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” Samara said as she blew Alex. “Fuck! I believe your cock may be bigger than my Fred’s.” She then smiles and returns to blowing Alex. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” She soon begins licking his balls as well. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

“Thanks for the compliment, Samara.” Alex said before letting out a few groans.

Eventually, Alex & Samara begin 69ing on the couch.

“Damn! You have great tasting pussy, Samara.” Alex said as he licked her cooze up and down.

“That feels so good!” Samara said with a smile while jerking Alex’s cock with her right hand before she returned to blowing him. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

Eight minutes go by as Samara is lying down with her long legs spread as Alex is plowing her rapidly with his big cock.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Fuuuck!” Samara cried out as her well-endowed neighbor was fucking her. “Alex, your big dick feels so good!”

Alex soon begins banging Samara faster much to her delight.

Five minutes later, Samara is now nimbly riding Alex’s cock.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Samara said as began riding Alex much faster than before. “Oh my god! You fuck me so much better than Fred.” *moans*

The hot blonde then begins grinding harder on Alex’s cock.

As time went back Alex begins fucking Samara doggystyle on the couch. She even looks back at him and smiles while he does so.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuck me! Fuck me! I love that big cock!” Samara screamed out as Alex was fucking her wet pussy. He smacks her ass for good measure. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! It’s so fucking good!”

“I’m about to cum!” Alex said as he is now literally worked up a sweat fucking Samara.

“I want you to do it on my face.” Samara replied as Alex was still banging her.

After a few more strokes, Alex finally pulls out of Samara. When he does she quickly turns around and is met with a huge cumshot that splashes across her beautiful face.

“Fred has never come that much on my face.” Samara said with a laugh while now giving Alex a handjob. “Thank you so much for that incredible fuck, Alex.”

“No problem, Samara! Just let me know the next time Fred is out of town and we can do this again.” Alex replied with a chuckle.

Thirty minutes later, Alex is now leaving Samara’s home and jogs back to his house.

“That was a damn good story, Alex! I wish I had a neighbor like Samara.” David said while looking at his cards.

“That was pretty hot, man!” Justin replied while also looking at his cards.

“Samara sounds like my kind of girl.” Chris chimed in before drinking more beer and looking at his cards.

“Thanks, fellows! That day with Samara was incredible.” Alex replied with a smile after looking at his cards. “It looks like I have the winning hand, guys!”

Alex then lies down his cards to reveal that he has a royal flush, which wins him the game much to the disappointment of his three friends.

“Congrats Alex. Well, it’s getting late and I have a date with Dove & Kelli.” Justin said as he left. “I’ll see you guys next week. Later!”

“It’s time for me to get out here too.” David said while grabbing a slice of pizza. “See you next week, Alex.”

“I have to go too. Bye Alex!” Chris said as he left the table.

“Catch you later guys!” Alex said to his three friends as they left his house.

Afterwards, a naked Samara enters Alex’s living room.

“So, Alex, are you ready to pick up where we left off?” Samara asked with a smile.

“Yes! Let’s do it, Samara.” Alex replied with a sly smile.

The End
« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 07:56:52 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon

DarkSwordsman

Re: Blondes Have More Fucking Fun (Multiple Celebs)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 07:19:36 PM »
Very unique premise and some vastly underused celebs, particularly Samara and Erin. Great work!
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

TLMorgan

Re: Blondes Have More Fucking Fun (Multiple Celebs)
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 09:19:20 PM »
Each of these blondes sound like they are fun to fuck. I wouldn't turn any of them down with Sydney being my first and last fuck of the evening  :))

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA