Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: CSS Pin-Up of the Month: March 2021: Emilia Clarke  (Read 10678 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
CSS Pin-Up of the Month: March 2021: Emilia Clarke
« on: March 01, 2021, 06:40:51 AM »
We are pleased to announce that the CSS Pin-Up for March 2021 is...Emilia Clarke!

You can read her stories by clicking on the links below.

Biography:

Emilia Isabelle Euphemia Rose Clarke (born 23 October 1986) is an English actress. Clarke studied at the Drama Centre London, appearing in a number of stage productions, and starring in a theatre production by the Company of Angels. After making her screen debut in a short film, her television debut came with a guest appearance in an episode of the British soap opera Doctors in 2009. The following year, she was named as one of the UK Stars of Tomorrow by Screen International magazine for her role in the Syfy film Triassic Attack (2010).

Clarke rose to international prominence in 2011 for her breakthrough role as Daenerys Targaryen in the HBO fantasy television series Game of Thrones (2011–present). The role has garnered her critical acclaim and several accolades, including three nominations for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series, and six nominations for the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series.

Clarke made her Broadway debut as Holly Golightly in a production of Breakfast at Tiffany's in 2013. Her film roles include Sarah Connor in the science fiction film Terminator Genisys (2015), Louisa Clark in the romance film Me Before You (2016), and Qi'ra in the Star Wars anthology film Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018).

Stories on the Site:

10 Days in Hollywood: Day 6 by RT Minotaur

Celeb Interviews #2 by TheLW

Christmas Khaleesi by Blackjack

Game of Thrones: Wrap After-Party by the_5am_club

Game of Thrones: Wrap After-Party Part 2 by the_5am_club

Lick It First by Noj

Lucky Bastard 28: The London Trip Part 3 by MiamiLyfe

Taylor's Big British Bash Chapter 17 by DarkSwordsman

The Brevity Series: Seasons Greetings - Season's Beatings by DarkSwordsman

Media:

Photos
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, TLMorgan, Viri, Noj

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA