Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: CSS Hall of Fame Induction 2020: Slyguy  (Read 6503 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
CSS Hall of Fame Induction 2020: Slyguy
« on: February 28, 2020, 11:03:00 AM »
This is the  first year that we will be making an induction into our CSS Hall of Fame.

I can think of no-one more deserving to be the first inductee into the Hall of Fame than this member. Not only has he written some exceptional Celebrity erotic fiction over the years, but he has done some incredible work with both the CSS Celebrity & Author indices . Simply put, without his tireless, selfless endeavour neither would exist. 

Therefore, I am delighted to announce that the inaugural Inductee into the CSS Hall of Fame is @Slyguy .

For those that do not know Slyguy's erotic fiction, you are missing out on some truly exceptional work. Sly has written the incredible, epic 29 chapter Era Erotica where Cole Stephens and Taylor Swift fluctuate between being friends and lovers. This series was my introduction to Sly's work and it just blew me away with the depth of its plot, characterisation and back and forth timeline. Truly one of the best Celeb erotic series ever written in terms of scale of ambition and overall execution.

I would also encourage you to read his Sex-Ed for Dummies series as well. Here various celebrities give hands-on instructional lessons on very aspects of sex and sexuality. The 9 chapters of this ambitious project are both humorous and titillating.

Sly has also written some exceptional work featuring Brie Larson in Oh, Captain! and Daisy Ridley in Dalliance with Daisy. Both shorter, but no less impressive works of erotic fiction.

You can read all his works on his author profile here

Sly, thank you again for everything that you do for this community!

« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 11:22:16 AM by John Connors »
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, TLMorgan, Jesse90

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: CSS Hall of Fame Induction 2020: Slyguy
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 05:02:13 PM »
This is truly a great honor.  Thank you for selecting me as the inaugural member of this prestigious hall.  However, none of my work, whether it be through the stories I write or the work I do on the site would be possible without all you, the community!  Your kind words and appreciative affirmations give me the push to keep writing and improving the site (in my own small organized way).  I hope that people can continue to enjoy my work for a long time to come.  I don't plan on stopping anytime soon!  Thank you again!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, TLMorgan, thenewcomer

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 07:10:29 PM »
I'm honored that Sly is the first one to go in as he should be.

Sly was the first author I invited here without previously knowing. On that first day of the site's existence, way back on September 22nd, he was the 6th person to join. I like to joke that he probably thought John and I were insane that day to start a website cause it was so bare at the time and we had a lot of work to do to make it grow.

Sly is a tremendous author. One of the best out there and I'm honored to call him a friend. Outside of writing, he deserves huge credit for helping us with the site's management. He has done an amazing job with the directory and database archiving, far better than I ever would. Sly, thank you for all your contributions, know that I appreciate it. You're a real pillar to this community and the site in general.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, TLMorgan

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2020, 09:51:51 PM »
I like to joke that he probably thought John and I were insane that day to start a website cause it was so bare at the time and we had a lot of work to do to make it grow.

Crazy?  Maybe.  Ambitious?  Yes.  Dedicated, passionate & determined?  Also yes.  I could not be more appreciative of that invite and all that has resulted from it.  Thank you my friend.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA