Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 3: Brie Larson  (Read 20532 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 3: Brie Larson
« on: June 06, 2021, 02:56:23 AM »
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. It is not real.  It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+.

Thanks to Slyguy for suggesting an edit

Pin Up

Chapter 3: Brie Larson

"FUCK!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I entered the house I shared with my girlfriend Taylor Swift. "FUCKING HELL! JUST...AARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!"

Taylor came out of the kitchen as her three cats ran in fear. "Chase? Baby, what's wrong?"

"Fucking Ed!!!!" I flopped down on the couch.

Taylor sat down next to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Baby, calm down. What did he do?"

I sighed. "He booked me to shoot someone he knows I hate."

"It's not Kim Kardashian, is it?"

"No, he knows not to ever book me for her. This person hates me too."

Taylor looked puzzled. "How could someone hate you? You're the greatest guy ever. Not to mention you're an amazing fuck."

"Because I called her out on her cocky bullshit to her face at the shoot."

Taylor's eyes widened. "Wait. Ed booked you to shoot...Brie Larson?"

"Yup."

"But Brie was really nice to me when I met her."

"Yeah because you're Taylor Swift. You're one of the biggest music stars on the planet. She probably thought if she was a bitch to you, you'd send the Swifties after her."

"Well, what happened? You love the Marvel movies. I thought you'd be happy shooting one of their stars." Taylor asked.

I sighed again. "Yeah well, I thought the rumors about her were just that: rumors. Turns out they were true. She was rude to everyone on the set, especially her assistants. She basically called me stupid and an idiot so I told her to quit being a mythic bitch and to shut up and just let me take the damn photos. After the shoot, she stormed out and I guess complained to Ed and I got in trouble."

Taylor's eyes widened. "Chase, if that's true, why is Ed having you do this shoot?"

I said, "He told me Brie wants to kinda revamp how people see her. I told him photos won't change her attitude. He said just do the damn shoot. Now I'm so fucking frustrated that I have to deal with her bitchy ass again all day tomorrow!"

Taylor moved her hand between my legs, unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out. "Chase, let me take care of the frustration tonight. Worry about tomorrow when it gets here."

"Goddamn, you're the perfect woman," I said as I watched my cock disappear between Taylor Swift's lips.

---------the next day----------

After a night of mindblowing sex with Taylor, I arrived at the studio to set up and wait on Brie to get there. "Maybe she's changed" I told myself. "Maybe she won't be as big of a diva. Yeah, right. They've all been a little bit of a diva. Except Taylor and Billie."

I checked the time. 9:45. Brie was 45 minutes late. "Well this day is gonna be fucking wonderful." I said aloud to the crew. "If she ain't here in 15 minutes, we're going home."

At 9:58, the studio door opened and Brie and her entourage walked in. Right away, she started barking orders. "It's too fucking bright in here! Dim the lights! Get me a bottled water!"

I said "What the fuck, Brie? You're an hour late!"

Brie looked and saw me. "Fuck. You're my photographer? Ed didn't tell me it was gonna be you today!"

"Yeah I'm not thrilled about it either. Go get ready so we can get this done!"

Brie flipped me off and stomped off to the dressing room. She came back 10 minutes later in a black dress similar to the one she wore when she filled in for Jimmy Kimmel on his talk show. It really showed off her boobs. Even I had to admit she looked good.

Brie snapped "Alright, camera boy. Let's go. You've already wasted an hour of my time!"

"I wasn't an hour late, you stuck up..." I didn't finish the sentence as I kept taking pictures.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Nice to see you haven't changed, Brie."

"Excuse me? And what the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Brie asked.

I set the camera down. "Everybody clear out for a few minutes please." No one moved.

Brie snapped "You heard him! OUT!!!" Everyone scattered quickly.

I walked over to Brie and took a deep breath. "Alright. You want to know why I wasn't looking forward to this? I knew you hadn't changed. I knew you'd be the same mythic bitch you were the first time."

"Excuse me? You weren't exactly a perfect gentleman the first time!" Brie yelled at me.

"Yeah well I stand by what I said! You're a bitch to everyone around on whatever set you're on! You acted like Captain Marvel was gonna be the next Iron Man! Robert is irreplaceable!"

"Who's got the Oscar? Me! So..."

I cut her off. "Even Stan Lee said Robert was BORN to play Tony Stark! Newsflash, Brie! ANYONE ELSE could have been Captain Marvel!"

"Name three!!!"

"Margot Robbie, Jennifer Lawrence and Scarlett Johansson if she wasn't already Black Widow."

Brie snapped back "Well I should have been liked as much as Robert..."

"YOU TREAT PEOPLE LIKE SHIT!!!! YOU KNOW WHY PEOPLE LIKE ROBERT DOWNEY JR??? BECAUSE ROBERT DOWNEY JR ISN'T A COMPLETE ASSHOLE TO EVERYONE!!! PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE HIM!!!"

As Brie and I screamed at each other, I noticed that I was getting really turned on. "Wonder if she is too?" I thought.

"But I could forgive and ignore ALL that shit if you weren't such a fucking bitch to everyone here! Just because you're blonde with big tits doesn't give you the right to..."

Brie pounced on me and kissed me. I pushed her away. "What the fuck are you doing?!?!"

"Well...you started screaming at me and it turned me on." Brie took my hand and put it under her skirt. She was soaking wet.

"Holy fuck." I was right. She WAS as turned on as I was.

Brie dropped to her knees, unzipped my jeans and looked up at me. "Look, camera boy. There's only one way we're gonna get through this damn shoot." She pulled my cock out and I knew exactly what she meant. Fuck the hate out.

"Suck my cock then, you stuck up bitch." I said. Brie slowly started sucking. Almost as good as Taylor, I thought.

I grabbed Brie's hair and started thrusting into her mouth. "You wanted to fuck the hate out? Take this fucking cock!"

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-GAHHHH!!!" Brie gagged on my cock. "Fuck! Didn't think you'd be this rough."

"Well you said you wanted it so..."

Brie stood up and pulled her dress off. I pulled my shirt and jeans off. She pushed me down on my back and slid down on my cock.

I started thrusting up into her as hard as I could. "FUCK YES CAMERA BOY!!! FUCK ME!!" Brie screamed. As I thrust up into her, she started scratching and clawing my chest.

I pushed Brie off me. "Bend over."

"Make me."

I pushed Brie to her knees and growled "I said bend over, bitch." She did and looked over her shoulder. "Come on, camera boy. Fuck me."

Feeling more frustrated and pissed off by that nickname, I slid my cock into Brie's soaking wet pussy and kept pounding.

"FUCK YES CAMERA BOY! MAKE ME CUM!!!" Brie screamed. I grabbed her hair and smacked her ass.

"YES CAMERA BOY HARDER!!! I'M GONNA CUM!!!"

"MY! NAME! IS! CHASE!" I thrust harder with each word.

"FUCK YES CHASE!!!" Brie screamed as she squirted her juices all over my cock. I felt the throbbing feeling that told me I was ready to cum.

"Fuck Brie I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum on my face!!" Brie quickly turned around and knelt in front of me as I jerked my cock.

"FUUUUCCCKKK!" I roared as I shot my load all over Brie Larson's face.

"That felt amazing. I've never been hate fucked before. So are we good now?" Brie panted as she wiped my cum off her face.

"I've never hate fucked anyone before. Yeah we're good." I said. "Shit. We've still got photos to do."

"Well my dress is ruined." Brie held up the black dress now torn and soaked in sweat and cum. "What am I gonna wear?"

I had an idea. "You always look really buttoned up in your shoots. Put on that tank top and those jeans you were wearing when you got here. We'll use that."

As Brie and I dressed, she looked at my scratched up chest. "Sorry about that. Kinda lost control."

"Don't worry about it. Gonna be a hell of a story to tell Taylor when I get home."

"Taylor's your girlfriend?"

I nodded. Brie stepped in front of the camera and laid down, propping herself up on her elbows. "Come on, camera boy. Let's go." The same thing she said when we started. Only this time, she was smiling.

I rolled my eyes and started snapping away.

To be continued...
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 10:15:07 AM by Jesse90 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, TLMorgan, Viri, Blocboy VC, Waleed, Cheogh

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA