Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: After the concert (Kylie Minogue)  (Read 3508 times)

Ghostroom52

After the concert (Kylie Minogue)
« on: June 30, 2021, 06:06:25 PM »
Kylie Minogue: After the concert

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Ghostroom52 2009 onwards.

It was an hour after Kylie's kiss me once show had ended when Leon found himself standing outside Kylie Minogue's changing room door. He lifted his hand to knock and hesitated, he'd only recently joined her tour group as a replacement backup dancer, tonight had been his first time in front of an audience and sure enough he'd screwed up. It was only a small mistake, a brief and well recovered stumble when his foot caught the edge of a step as he moved. The rest of the dancers had been good to him about it back stage, "happens to everyone eventually" they said, but it didn't help. It was still him and no one else she had summoned to her room, she might have a reputation as a sweetheart but he was the one that screwed up on his first night on stage with her, and everyone knew how seriously she took her work. Letting out a sigh, he figured it was best to get whatever tongue lashing she had in store for him over with and knocked.

"Come in," said a smooth voice beyond the door, pushing the door open he walked in and nearly stopped mid-step. Kylie was standing fixing herself a cup of tea, wearing a fluffy white dressing gown that stopped mid thigh showing off her perfectly smooth legs.

"Would you like one?" She asked turning with a smile and making eye contact with him.

"Sorry, what?" He said trying to clear his head with a brief shake, he'd been prepared for a stern word not to be greeted by his boss in a near state of undress.

"Tea?" She said whilst holding up her cup, with a slightly amused smile on her face.

"Oh no, thank you," he said taking a breath.

"I know why I'm here its..." he started to say.

"Oh do you now?" interrupted Kylie with a cocked eyebrow whilst she slowly stirred her tea, before calmly turning away from him and walking to the door, her hips giving a subtle yet visible sway even through her fluffy gown.

"I highly doubt that," she spoke to the door as she turned a key and the lock made a solid click.

"So why don't you tell me why you think your here," she spoke as she turned and casually leaned back placing her hands behind her on the door.

"Err because I slipped earlier?" he replied, his voice sounding as confused as he looked.

Kylie smiled before slowly and calmly shaking her head, she left the door and started walking towards him.

"That sort of thing happens to everyone at some point, what's about to happen to you however certainty does not," she finished standing barely a foot from him, looking up his dark 6' frame.

She paused a moment to let it sink in before continuing without breaking eye contact.

"I heard a very pleasant rumour earlier, that your costumes had to have a certain intimate part adjusted," as she spoke her Aussie accent highlighted the last words to roll off her tongue. As she reached forward and used her right hand to firmly grasp his heavy balls and now growing cock through his shorts. Her bright blue eyes widening briefly as she let out a soft dramatic "oh" before a teasing smirk appeared on her face and she pulled her hand and herself away from him, and went to her dresser and started to rummage through a draw.

He just stood there and watched her, his brain still trying to process what had just happened, his cock was way ahead of him and rapidly growing to form an impressive tent.

Kylie let out a happy "ah ha" before quickly turning to face him and hiding something in her hand behind her. Her eyes drawn to the now bulging front of his cut-offs making her smile widen before she made a show of checking out the rest of him before her gaze ended making contact with his eyes again.

"Now pay attention," She spoke in a thick, authoritative yet seductive tone, one that left no doubt to her level of experience.

"Its been a while since I've had some fun, especially with what looks to be a nice Big Black Cock," she said emphasising the words.

"And this is what's going to happen, you're going to drop those shorts and then your going to lie down and let me play," she said taking a step closer whilst she brought her hand in front of her showing 3 red rubber cock rings in 3 different sizes hanging off her index finger.

"And when I've finished having my fun with you, long as you don't come before I say you can, maybe, just maybe I'll let you have some fun with me," she finished running the tip of her tongue over her teeth like a predator.

He, like any sane man didn't question her proposition and promptly pulled his shirt off and shoes before hooking his thumbs into the waist band of his cut-offs. He paused and looked at her, her gaze felt hot with its intensity, he waited just long enough for her eyes to start to narrow in annoyance before he pushed down hard his shorts falling to his feet before he did his best to look calm as when he kicked them off. Kylie didn't breathe for a moment as she took him in, dark black skin over a healthy athletic physic, he stood with his feet shoulder width apart allowing her to get a good look at him, his left hand had slight nervous shake to it. But she was far more interested in the large thick cock he was sporting, sticking up at a nearly 30 degrees, fighting its own weight which pulled it down, with an appropriately large pair of bollocks hanging below.

She took a deep breath and pulled her fiery eyes away from his crotch to look him in his, gesturing with her hand as she spoke.

"Get on the fucking floor."

He wasted no time in laying down on the cold laminate floor as she quickly snatched a tube of KY from her dresser before sauntering back to his supine form. Pausing to slowly run the side of her foot along the considerable length of his cock whilst admiring her soon-to-be toy, shifting her gaze to his eyes as she repositioned her foot onto his chest and firmly pressed down.

"Listen, the only way we are doing this, is my way, so put your hands behind your head and keep them there," she said, holding his gaze as she spoke and although she was clearly having fun with him, her eyes conveyed just how serious she was.

She stepped over him and switched her footing, so she was standing feet either side of his waist, dropping the cockrings and lube to one side and glancing over her shoulder at him she spoke with a husky tone.

"Just be a good boy," she paused briefly a small smirk on her lips and mischief in her eyes as she loosened and pulled the belt free of her bath robe.

"And enjoy," as she shook the robe free from her shoulders, revealing her toned back, months on tour showing its healthy toll. Stopping the robe from falling further than her waist she paused to let him take her in, to take in the moment before she finished dropping the towel fully revealing her famous rear to him as she casually discarded the robe into the corner of the room.

His brain had still been trying to process what was happening but any sensible thoughts were erased as his wide eyes traced the alluring contours of her back down to the pert, shapely rear he had only been able to admire from afar. Murmuring to herself as she admired his straining cock, which jumped as she cocked her hips before sinking down positioning herself on his midsection.

Smiling as she grasped his proud cock enjoying how his thickness meant her small hand only just managed to fully encircle his shaft, she quickly grabbed the tube of KY and flicked the cap with her thumb before squeezing out a liberal amount so its poured along his shaft and over his balls.

She felt his body tense as he gasped at the sudden application of the cool gel and couldn't hold back a giggle.

"Don't worry baby, I'll warm you right up,"

Wasting no time she brought both hands to bare on his turgid cock twisting and stroking him, spreading the lube all over, moving one hand to cup and massage his bollocks gently but firmly taking each large orb in turn into her delicate fingers, playfully squeezing them just hard enough to earn a moan from him. Her other hand quickly pumped the entire length of him taking extra time to cover the defined crown of his cock with her palm massaging it as the tips of her fingers teased the frenulum.

She took her one of her hands off him and reached for the cock rings lying on the floor, breaking a silence that had only been disturbed by his erratic breathing.

"Have you ever used cockrings before?" Kylie practically purred to him as she played with them.

"No," came the slightly shaky reply from behind her, smiling to herself Kylie swiftly traced the nails of her spare hand down his cock before firmly grasping his balls and cheekily giving them a tug as she turned and looked over her shoulder.

"NO.. what?" she demanded in a harsh tone, which was at sharp contrast with the warm yet gleefully sinful smile she was showing him.

"No ma'am," came his prompt reply which only served to broaden her smile she winked just before she spoke.

"Now be quiey and let me play, do you know how long its been since I had a cock like this to play with?" she asked rhetorically before setting to work with the rings, taking the largest one stretching it with both of her index and middle fingers before putting it down over his cock and then daftly showing her experience with them as she stretched it over and then under his swelling balls, sliding her fingers free it left the ring securely round the very base of his cock and balls.

She purred softly to herself as she started with the middle sized ring gently setting it on top of his swelling member and then using the tips of her fingers firmly pushing it down his cock, even with its descent aided by the ample lubrication, Kylie couldn't help but bite her lip as she watched it stretch to accommodate his thick cock as she pushed it to the very base. Her eyes running over the veins now standing out as more blood was forcefully trapped there.

Finally taking the smallest ring, she carefully stretched it out and then over his impressive balls, gently letting it tighten around the top of them as she let it go and leaned back to admire her work.

"Tonight is going to be so much fun," as she firmly gripped his already straining cock with one hand stacked over the other, still leaving his cock head and inches to spare, smiling to herself as she started to twist and stroke the full length of his big cock.

"So..." she purred more to herself than him as she gave him a tighter squeeze "how big is this?"

"It's...ugh," he inhaled sharply as she cupped both his swollen balls in her hands and gave a gentle tug with a squeeze before releasing them and slowly dragging her immaculate nails back over his bound cock till they reached his crown.

"Say again?" she teased whilst looking over her shoulder at him a confident smirk on her lips, she kept eye contact as she started to do long full length strokes of his cock, from top to bottom one hand gliding after the other before returning to the head of his long cock to repeat the action.

Kylie let out a soft "oh" when she felt his cock flex in her hands.

"Take a guess," he replied after finding his voice, his mind finally starting to come to terms with his insane situation. He was rewarded with a lustful look that could melt lead before she returned her full attention to his member. Once again putting her hands one on top of the other as a crude measure.

"Mmm I would say your normally a big eight."

She moved her hands as she spoke, one engulfing his inflamed head and the other gripped the base of his shaft firmly and squeezed hard enough that she was sure she could feel his head pulse.

"But right now," she ground her hips on him momentarily, "with me and my rings," she moved herself forward in an elegant experienced motion pressing her smooth slick pussy against the base of his engorged cock "I'd say you must be pushing nine."

"Oh fuck," he exclaimed as he felt her heat against him, screwing his eyes shut and gripping the back of his head with his hands as he took in all the sensations she was giving him.

She held his cock in place as she used her toned legs to lift herself off his stomach and pressed her pussy along the full length of his cock pausing ever so briefly at the very tip as its hardness parted her moist lips before rocking her hip and slowly, teasingly, lowering herself back down. She watched with her eyes fixated oh his big cock as its full thick length came back into view, she couldn't help but let out a moan at the sight, the sharp contrast.

"Oh fuck indeed."

Earlier she'd thought of all the things she might do with him, how she'd tease him till he was putty in her hands, how she'd make sure he worked for the pleasure she could give him. But now that she had such a prime specimen all ringed and bulging under her, she didn't want to hold off.

She took a deep breath before speaking.

"Close your eyes," it was a softly spoken order; she couldn't give him her full attention unwilling to take her eyes off her prize.

Without bothering to check his compliance she gracefully pushed herself back off his midsection into the sixty nine position. She teased herself, taking the time to gently drag her nails up his thighs as she hungrily eyed his cock, her face only inches away, admiring how the light caught him, taking in the veins along his shaft, a bead of precum slowly forming at his very tip.

Using her hand she gently secured the end of his cock, just below his crown and pulled it slightly to one side, and moved in on the other side, her breath making him tremble and then tense as he felt her teeth firmly tugging on the skin at the base of his cock just above the ring he was strained against. She released him only to fleetingly lash at his cock with very tip of her tongue as she selected a new site, this time opening wider to quickly bite his cock, her teeth firmly sizing his solid member before letting go just as quick. She moved his cock and repeated herself, sometimes gentle teasing nips, mixed with firm lustful bites.

Kylie could feel him shudder under her as she teased him, enjoying herself as she finally connected her tongue to him properly, licking slowly from his base all the way to the ridge of his crown before she abruptly pulled away, causing him to jerk his hips in frustration. She felt his muscular body tense and flex under her, putting her in mind of a bucking stallion all fired up.

As she was lining up to strike her focus was interrupted, a hushed "please," escaped from her fortunate victim.

"Ssshhh," she replied as she placed both her hands flat against the cockringed base of his cock and spoke with her lips so close to his engorged end that he was sure he could feel the heat radiating off her skin.

"I need it too," and with that her tongue lapped over the delicate tip stealing away his precum, before skilfully tracing a few times around his cockhead the final tease before she engulfed it in her mouth at last. Her lips locking tightly under his crown as Kylie's cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard for a moment and then started to take more of his cock.

It had been far too long since she'd last enjoyed a nice big cock and she had planned to savour it, but when his hips strained upwards she eagerly took it, his thick cockhead snugly squeezing into the back of her throat before she continued to push down his ebony shaft.

As she slowly engulfed more of his straining cock, watching his muscles tense as he restrained himself, she liked being in control, pushing a persons sexual buttons to see how they'd react. And as she caught sight of herself in her full length dress mirror, she couldn't help but shudder at the sight, the sharp contrast of their skin, soft pink lips hungrily wrapped around his thick black shaft, the desire in her eyes stared back at her.

Right then she wanted nothing more than to suddenly feel his strong hands on the back of her head before immediately pushing her down, making her throat take every last inch of his big cock.

She closed her eyes at the thought and pulled back, swirling her tongue around his cock head as she caught her breath, unable to resist reaching under herself, fingers effortlessly seeking over her mons pubis to her clit and pierced hood.

She surprised herself with the intensity of the added stimulation, her piercing worked perfectly to amplify the sensations which caused her toes to curl and legs to tremble.

Taken off guard by how quickly her own release approached she loudly gasped a command.

"Grab my head," and a second had barely time to pass before his hands gripped her head tightly, palms either side, his fingers locked together. He'd been thinking the same thing, his sudden hold thrilled her but not nearly as much as when he started to push her head down without instruction, barely giving her time to open her mouth as his large cock surged up to meet her.

His inflamed glans glided over her tongue and barging into her throat nearly making her choke, Kylie's wide eyes taking in his impressive cock as it pushed deep. Stopping only when her throat was fuller than it had been in years, her moist eyes fixated on the thick inches he had left to feed her, her fingers a blur as they assaulted her slick button.

They both enjoyed his cock being quickly thrust in and out of her hot throat, her saliva running in rivulets down his shaft, as they both sought an urgent release. He'd managed to restrain from burying himself to the hilt in the pop stars throat, not wanting to hurt her, something that only worked to take them both to the very edge.

Her spare hand found and played with his large swollen balls firmly handling them, as she pulled her mouth off his cock, and sucked in a needed lung full of air as her reflection stared hungrily back at her, and watched her tight body tremble as her climax was moments away.

"Do it!" she ordered, even as her lips were linked to his pulsing cock with strings of spit.

His hips bucked from the floor, as he forcefully pushed her head down, her climax started to rush through her as she took in his big black cock deeper than any she could remember, as it was rammed down her eager throat.

Her delicate strained lips taking in every veiny detail of those last two inches of his cock until she found them pressed tightly to the cockring at his very base. And as she felt his balls tighten and his shaft surge with his orgasm she started to climax too.

He shouted incoherently as he came, his body overwhelmed with sensation was moving on instinct as it continued to try and fuck Kylie's face. Eyes screwed shut, her toes curled and her fingers twisting her piercing above her abused clit, she felt his come erupt in her throat, as he in unceremoniously yanked her head back, his cock continuing to paint her throat until it was emptying its thick load directly into her mouth. His strong taste immediate as it coated her tongue and then to her orgasmic delight he started pushing her back down again, rougher even than before.

Whitened spit escaped from her lips as his full shaft was buried back down her throat, and this time he kept her there as his hips bucked and her eyes watered.

Kylie's orgasm hit her like a wave, the thick pulsing cock forced down her captive throat only pushed it higher, briefly overwhelming her. It wasn't long before her bodies normal responses tried to take back control and she found herself pushing against him as she started to come down from her high, her ebbing pleasure rippled as he resisted her initial attempts at freedom, not releasing her until she, almost reluctantly, brought both hands to push firmly against him. Even then it was a controlled withdrawal, both of them still shuddering and trembling at the act, tears rolled down her cheeks before his still swollen hyper sensitive cock finally slipped from her mouth as she breathed deeply.

Kylie's lean body gleamed under the fluorescent lights as she took a moment to compose herself, a gentle slap to his side was all it took for him to remember he still had his hands firmly entwined on her head and they promptly fell away allowing her to sit up.

"I didn't realise how much I needed that," she said as she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand before turning slightly to make eye contact with him over her shoulder, the contours of her back on perfect display as she did.

"Still with me darling?" she teased with a smile, all he could manage was a wordless nod.

"Mhmm I know it's a lot to take," she winked before turning back and starting to playfully drag her nails down his thighs. His slightly deflated cock started to rise and harden under her hungry gaze.

"One moment your getting ready go, the next your boss is astride you wondering how you've fantasied about fucking her," her hands finding his cock at the same time, wrapping around it, one on top of the other, gently twisting at him.

As he rose again to full hardness she felt his hands slide over the contour of her hips to firmly squeeze at the pinch of her waist.

"I think it's best I show you," he said the insanity of the situation having finally sunk in.

"Mhmm I like the sound of that," she purred to him as she increased the intensity of her handjob, "Just keep in mind, I'm still your boss....that said," she hesitated "I'm not delicate, or inexperienced if you get my meaning."

"Yes ma'am," Kylie couldn't help but giggle at his reply.

"Call me Kylie."

------

After a long time on hiatus I finally got round to finishing this, I have ideas for another 2-3 chapters so please let me know if there's interest in more.

Big thanks to Noj for helping to encourage, check and edit this story.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, Noj, Blocboy VC, Nikko, Dexter07, Cheogh

Cadeauxxx

Re: After the concert (Kylie Minogue)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 06:42:04 PM »
Huge thanks to you for joining our site and contributing. It's great to see another story with a legendary singer like Kylie. I will change your account to author now, and welcome again!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Ghostroom52

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2021, 06:59:15 PM »
Thank you very much, its nice to be here  :)

Nikko

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 10:44:03 AM »
That it was good, too good even. I love reading stories with Kylie, it reminds me of one of my crushes when I was a kid. Thank you !

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA