1. Where are you from?
I am from eastern Pennsylvania.
2. How did you come up with your pen name and is there any meaning behind it?
My name is that because I am a HOLLY Madison fan, and she is 686 days older than I am. Itís the same as my twitter handle.
3. How long have you been writing celebrity erotic fiction?
I started to write celebrity erotic fiction since high school, I think. I wrote fairly often back then, but as the years went by, I slowly started to cut back, maybe writing a story maybe every few years or so? I havenít been consistent about it at all.
4. Who or What got you started writing erotic fiction?
I started to write celebrity fiction as a thing to do with my friends at the time, though I was the only one to make things erotic. Once I started to write sex scenes, I knew thatís what I wanted to write as fanfiction, as at the time I was exploring my sexuality.
5. Who would you say are your biggest influences as a writer of less than appropriate celeb fiction? Which authors, if any, would have inspired you?
Iím sorry, I donít think I have any authors that I look up to in my story writing. I have never really been an active member of any literacy forum or story site so I donít know any.
6. Who are your favourite celeb sex story writers? Past and Present.
Favorite story writers? On this site is Cadeauxxx. But my knowledge of erotic writers is almost 0.
7. Any favourite sex stories that you've read that made you think - "Wow! That's incredible!"
My favorite Britney stories that Iíve read on this site are BS Gangbang, BS on Vacation, Hot Pants and Itís Vegas Bitch! I like a lot more than those, though, I just donít want to list half of the stories hereÖ
8. Which of your own stories are you the proudest of writing?
I donít have any one particular story Iíve written that stands out, rather than an assignment I gave myself to help focus my thoughts in my high school/ early collage days: Write a 1-page short erotic story every day for an extended period of time.
9. Which celebrities do you enjoy writing about the most?
When I first started writing erotic fanfiction, it was always fantasies about myself and Claire Danes, who was my obsession of the time (90ís). Nowadays itís exclusively Britney Spears.
10. What type of sex scenes do you enjoy writing the most?
My favorite type of sex scenes to write are the kind where itís lovemaking between 2 or 3 people, much like my preference in porn. I donít really do things like BDSM, rapeplay, etcÖ Sorry if I seem too vanilla.
11. Do you have a routine for how and when you write?
I donít have a specific routine to write, other than finding the time to in the amusement park/baseball off season. I either at one of those 2 places in the late spring/summer/early fall season. When I write, I go until I find a stopping point in my story so I donít lose momentum. I play porn in the background to get some ideas on what to write.
12. Do you sketch out a plan on paper/word/notes or write off the cuff with a basic idea and let it flow from there?
I like to think I piece scenes together to get a story. I have ideas on what I want to write in terms of specific scenes, and I try and work generally around that, but other than that, Itís just let my mind hit autopilot.
13. Apart from hot celebrities, does anything else influence your writing? Music, Fashion, TV etc.
I donít have any other influences on my writing, as Iíve ever just written stories for my own enjoyment. My friends IRL refuse to read my stories as they are porn in nature.
14. Any projects you are working on that you are excited about?
My next project is called ďA Proper FantasyĒ. Itís myself and Britney Spears as my wife find pornstar Rachel Starr and have a threesome with her. Iím always open to other unique scenarios to write.
15. Any tips for readers that may want to start writing celebrity erotic fiction?
Any advice I would like to give to newcomers? Experiment often on you want to write about and the type of erotic fan fiction you want to write to express your written voice. Itís ok to not know anything about yourself at first or what direction you want to go on. Always be open to criticism and new ideas. I have a friend who has boxes of notebooks full of regular fan fiction from Xena to Hanna Montana to her current subjects of those ďChicagoĒ shows and SVU fanfiction and her tweets today are ďwhat should I write about next?Ē in terms of plot, characters and the like.
16. Is it MILFney, Titney, Fitney or what other nicknames do you have for Britney Spears? (submitted by Cadeauxxx)
Although all -neys represent different versions of Britney, right now Iím really into Titney because I think this represents the rebel side of her. With a little more control back in her life, she wants to put a stake in her conservatorís plans for her future and this is one way of doing it.