Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 6: Kelsea Ballerini  (Read 4238 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 6: Kelsea Ballerini
« on: August 12, 2021, 12:39:57 AM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+.

Pin Up

Chapter 6: Kelsea Ballerini

---------Wednesday--------

I woke up around noon to a note from Taylor on the pillow. "Hey, baby. You looked so peaceful sleeping that I didn't want to wake you up. Gonna be in the studio all day. Love you!"

I sighed and thought to myself, "Yeah she's home but she's in the studio most of the day. You knew what you were getting into with this relationship with Taylor. There's gonna be times where her career is first. Besides, name one other woman who would be okay with your post shoot activities."

My phone rang. It was Taylor.

"Hey, baby. How you doing?"

"Just woke up. Why?"

"Well...a little while ago, a friend called. She was kinda upset and wanted to do a photo shoot and asked if I knew any good photographers..."

I was interested. "So you told her about me."

Taylor said "Of course I did! I gave her Ed's number since he's your agent now. So expect a call from Ed soon."

"Maybe you should be my agent instead, Miss Swift. Getting me shoots like this." I grinned.

Taylor laughed. "The Swift Photography Agency. I like it!"

Something dawned on me. "Babe? Who's this friend of yours?"

Taylor said "You'll find out whenever Ed calls, Chase. Trust me. You'll love it!"

"How's the rerecording going?" I asked. "Which album is it?"

Taylor giggled. "You'll just have to find out whenever I announce it. Gotta go, baby. I'll see you later. Bye!"

I hung up and sighed. "Wonder who it is?"

My phone rang again. Ed this time.

"Hey, kid. Got ya a job."

"I know. Taylor already called me and told me she gave someone your number. Who is it?"

I heard papers shuffling on Ed's desk then he said "A country singer, uh, Kelsea something. Looking for the info."

"Kelsea Ballerini?" I asked

"Yeah that's it. You know her?"

"Not personally but I know her music." That was an understatement. Despite my tastes in country music leaning more toward the traditional George Strait style, Kelsea's pop flavored country was one of my favorites. "And I know she's a friend of Taylor's."

"Well I figured Friday would work for you. Will it?"

"Yeah, sure. Not like I've got anything planned. Just...you know what to do."

Ed chuckled. "Alright, kid. She'll meet you at the studio on Friday."

---------Friday----------

I arrived at my studio to set up and wait for Kelsea to arrive. As a big fan, I was nervous. At dinner last night, I had asked Taylor why Kelsea was upset and why she wanted a shoot.

"Well, what she told me was pretty personal so if she wants you to know, she'll tell you. All I'll say is brace yourself."

Another damn mystery from Taylor that I'd have to figure out. Honestly I still wasn't over the reason Taylor had wanted a certain picture of Salma Hayek from my shoot with her.

It was nearly one o'clock. Kelsea was supposed to be there soon. I sat down and picked up a magazine to read and played some music while I waited.

The door opened and in walked Kelsea. Blonde hair to her shoulders and wearing a white button down shirt and flower pattern cutoff shorts, she looked gorgeous. I felt a familiar twitch in my jeans.

"HI, Kelsea. I'm Chase. I'm your photographer and I'm a big fan. It's nice to meet you."

Kelsea took off her sunglasses. "Taylor was right. You are hot. Nice to meet you too. I'm gonna go change. Dressing room?"

I pointed toward the dressing room and Kelsea walked off toward it. I couldn't stop staring at her ass and her long legs in her shorts. "Almost as hot as Taylor's" I thought.

My phone buzzed with a text from Taylor. "Kelsea there yet?"

I replied "Yes. You want a cumshot pic of her too?"

"Hahaha not this time. Show her a good time, baby."

"Taylor want a pic of me too?"

I turned around to see Kelsea in a white sweater over a bra and white shorts. My cock almost broke through my jeans. "She told me about Salma."

"Oh, ummm...no special requests. She just said to show you a good time." I stammered.

Kelsea raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? Well...pics first." She walked over to the backdrop and I started snapping away. Several times through the next few hours I caught Kelsea staring at my crotch.

2 hours and as many outfit changes later, I said "Alright, Kelsea. I think we've got it."

Kelsea, now clad in a see-through black top and skirt, grinned. "Good. Now, I believe you were supposed to...how'd Taylor put it? Show me a good time?"

I smiled. "Yes. She also said you were upset about something. What...?"

Kelsea kissed me on the lips. "Not now. Now...we do what I've wanted to do since Taylor first told me about you." She knelt down and unfastened my jeans.

I pulled my jeans and shorts down. As my hard cock sprang free, Kelsea's eyes widened. "Holy shit, I was right! You are bigger than him!"

"Who are you talking about? Bigger than...Oh fuuuuccckkk." Kelsea cut me off by taking my cock into her mouth and sucking slowly.

Kelsea stopped sucking, stood up and started taking the outfit off. "Take your clothes off."

I quickly pulled my clothes off. Kelsea looked me up and down and bit her lip. She handed me her phone and knelt again. "Record it."

I was shocked. "Seriously?"

"Yes! Cheating bastard needs to see this!"

I pointed her phone at her face and started recording as Kelsea sucked my cock faster. She looked at the camera and said "Now you're gonna know what it's like, Morgan."

It finally dawned on me. Her husband had cheated. This was revenge. I thought "Eh, what the hell? I'll play along" and started thrusting into Kelsea's mouth.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-KWAH!!!" Kelsea pulled my cock out of her mouth and stood up. "Get this cock in me now!"

"Bend over, then!" Kelsea got on all fours and I slid into her soaking wet pussy and started thrusting.

Kelsea looked over her shoulder at the camera and moaned loudly. "Oh God yes! I can actually feel you!!! This is how a REAL man fucks, Morgan!!!"

I thrust into Kelsea harder. With my free hand, I smacked her ass. She screamed "Again! Harder!"

I smacked her ass harder and harder til there were red handprints all over her and my hand was stinging.

Kelsea looked at me. "Lay down. I'm gonna ride that cock til I cum!"

I did as she ordered. Kelsea slid down onto my cock and started riding me. "Still recording?"

"Fuck yes I am!" I groaned. Kelsea looked down at the camera and said "How's it feel, Morgan? Knowing someone else is fucking your wife better than you ever have?"

That turned something loose in me. I started thrusting up into Kelsea's pussy as hard as I could. "Take this cock, Kelsea!!! When's the last time you even had an orgasm?"

"Fuck I don't know! But it's about to happen!!!" Kelsea screamed.

I kept thrusting into her. "Scream my name as you cum!!! Let him know who made you!!!"

"I'M CUMMING!!!! FUCK YES CHAAAAAASSSSEEE!!!" Kelsea screamed as her pussy clenched and drenched my cock in her juices.

I felt the familiar throbbing feeling in my cock. "Kelsea, I'm gonna cum!"

Kelsea quickly got off my cock and on her knees. "Cum in my mouth!!!!"

I stood up and furiously jerked my cock. "FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK!!!" I roared as cum shot all over Kelsea's mouth and face.

Kelsea looked at the camera, swallowed my load and raised her middle finger. "Fuck you, you cheating son of a bitch." She nodded at me.

I stopped recording and set her phone down. We started getting dressed. I said "That was crazy."

Kelsea giggled. "Yeah but it felt great. Taylor was right about you!"

"I'm guessing she said something about sex?"

"Well her words were something like 'best sex of my life' and you definitely were!"

Kelsea and I walked outside. I said, "For what it's worth, I'm sorry he cheated."

Kelsea shrugged. "It's whatever. I was upset and I called Taylor just to talk. She said she knew just what I needed and told me about you."

I kissed Kelsea's cheek. "Glad I could be of service, Miss Ballerini."

Kelsea laughed. "You're sweet. Taylor's a lucky girl." She got in her car and rolled down the window. "By the way, do you know Carly Pearce?"

"I know who she is, yes. Why? She need some similar cheering up?"

"Her husband left her so she's kinda depressed. Mind if I tell her about you?"

I thought for a minute. "Well...Taylor is going to Nashville to work more on her rerecordings in a couple weeks. I'll go with her this time."

Kelsea grinned. "Great!!! Maybe I'll see you in a couple weeks. Bye!" She drove away.

I walked to my car and called Taylor. "Hey, babe. Heading home from the shoot."

"Great! You show Kelsea a good time?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah. I'll tell you all about it when I get home. Ummm, what do you think about me going to Nashville with you?"

"YES!!! I'd love it!!! Hurry and get home. Love you!"

"Love you too." I hung up, sighed, and said aloud to myself, "Music City, here I come!"

To be continued
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 01:45:30 PM by Jesse90 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, diamond_luv, Blocboy VC, X42, Nikko, Dexter07, Shaggy21x, Waleed

Nikko

Re: Pin Up Chapter 6: Kelsea Ballerini
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2021, 11:13:56 AM »
Well done. I really loved discovering this Kelsea. This 6th chapter is good, I love your style!
Thank you.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Jesse90

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2021, 05:27:04 PM »
Another great chapter!  You're doing an excellent job keeping up variety amongst the different chapters, I'll look forward to what you come up with next!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Jesse90, Nikko

Blocboy VC

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2021, 05:19:31 PM »
Would love to see Halsey, Normani and Chloe x Halle in here, especially considering Chloe is starting her own solo career soon. This series is really good so far, it's really well written. Great job.

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90, Nikko

Jesse90

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2021, 10:21:31 PM »
Another great chapter!  You're doing an excellent job keeping up variety amongst the different chapters, I'll look forward to what you come up with next!

Thank you so much. I already have the next few chapters planned out. It's just the matter of getting the ideas out of my head and onto the page

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Jesse90

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2021, 10:23:33 PM »
Would love to see Halsey, Normani and Chloe x Halle in here, especially considering Chloe is starting her own solo career soon. This series is really good so far, it's really well written. Great job.

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you're enjoying the series so far. Halsey is a possibility but I'm not too familiar with the others you mentioned

Blocboy VC

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2021, 11:50:31 PM »

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you're enjoying the series so far. Halsey is a possibility but I'm not too familiar with the others you mentioned
Normani hardly has anything out, while Chloe and Halle (they're sisters, Chloe is 2 years older) have two albums out as well as some acting work. I could easily see a photoshoot sinario happening for Chloe's solo career she's starting up in this story, although I'm not sure if Halle will also drop music on her own. I'd actually recommend listening to their + Normani's music, cause it's actually pretty good. It's like pop and R&B sort of thing.
Also I think it'd be funny if for Chloe and Halle, the rule would be that Chase could bang both at once, but they can't do anything with each other, I could see it being funny how they'd atempt to work around it, but maybe like would end up touching each other or something anyways lol. Or competing with each other.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2021, 04:42:12 AM »
Glad to see you writing more, you're doing great! Congrats on busting Kelsea's cherry in the directory indexes.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Jesse90, Nikko

diamond_luv

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2021, 02:05:31 AM »
Looks like you're carving yourself out a fine path with each new story. Keep up the great work, it's fun to see.

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90, Nikko

Jesse90

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2021, 02:42:56 AM »
Looks like you're carving yourself out a fine path with each new story. Keep up the great work, it's fun to see.

Thank you so much. Each chapter is more exciting to write Chase and his adventures with each woman.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA