Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Halsey's After Show Surprise  (Read 10434 times)

Blocboy VC

Halsey's After Show Surprise
« on: August 27, 2021, 06:36:01 PM »
Halsey’s After Show Surprise

Disclaimer: This is not real. This never happened. Fantasy is legal.

Author Note: Had this one in the works for a bit. Enjoy my first attempt at original characters as them and Halsey get up to some fun.

It was a typical day for James, an office worker and his wife Connie, a waitress. Although that would change when Connie managed to get some tickets for the both of them for a Halsey concert.

James hadn’t really paid attention to Halsey during her career. Liked a few songs here and there, but wouldn’t like go out of the way to buy her albums. Connie liked her quite a bit, but as James and everyone else could tell, it was mostly cause she found her attractive. James didn’t wanna go though, since he didn’t feel like he’d really get much out of it, and suggested Connie take one of her friends instead.

“Look, all I’m saying is that I know you’ve got friends that are way more into her than me, and it’d be nice for you to do that for them.”

“Oh come on, I know that, but I’d rather be there with you. I think it’d be some great couple time. Me, the love of my life and an awesome and hot singer who I’m crazy for all together. It’s like the two best things ever.”

“I guess I’ll go. I mean, not like I’m doing anything else tonight anyway.”

They were going to continue the conversation, but James heard what sounded like an angry customer attempting to curse out his wife for screwing up an order, so they just quickly gave some “I love you”s before hanging up.

One of James’ coworkers heard the end of the call and was a bit worried.

“Hey man, you sure your wife will be OK there? It sounded like that guy was out for blood.”

“Of course she’ll be, she’s dealt with way worse than just that. Like that one time where she almost fought someone who was bitching too much about her not putting enough cheese on their pizza.”

After sharing a laugh about that, the men got back to their work until it was time for the day to end.

James then left and drove home, where he saw Connie’s car already parked in the driveway.

“Huh, she usually gets home after me, I wonder what happen to make her leave early.”

“Surprise!”

Connie, who seemed to be cosplaying as Halsey appeared right in the front door as James walked in.

“Um, what’s all this for?”

“For the concert, and for you. I know you find her just as hot as I find her, so I figured I’d go the extra mile to look like her so that once we get home after, I can cross “somehow get my husband to fuck Halsey” off my bucket list.”

“That’s on the list too? I thought the last one where you and I did it on the roof was the last one?”

“You’ve got no idea how many things I still wanna try. Now let’s go, don’t wanna be late, we’ll take my car.”

They then drove to the concert, while James kept looking over at Connie and  how hot she looked dressed up as Halsey while she sang along to her custom playlist which was only made up of her favorite songs from the singer.

They eventually found their seats, Connie getting many complements on her cosplay along the way.

Halsey herself came onto the stage, wearing a simple look, tight blue jeans, a tank-top, six inch stilettos and a diamond chain around her neck.

While she performed, both James and Connie blatantly stared, and several dirty thoughts entered their minds about what they’d like to do to the singer performing for them. They also both noticed that it looked like she wasn’t wearing a bra, but weren’t sure.

Halsey herself noticed them too, and made a mental note to deal with them after the show, as she traditionally did with some people who wouldn’t stop staring.

The show ended, and as James and Connie were about to leave, minds filled with dirty thoughts about Halsey they were stopped by a security guard.

“Over here please, you two. Keep your phones with you.”

They did as asked, and soon they were in front of a door with an opening at the top. They then saw a hand, and heard a rather familiar voice.

“Just put your phones in this opening and wait a second, K?”

They did as asked, although were confused. The confusion only grew when they heard clicking behind the door before the voice spoke again.

“Come in.”

They did as asked, finding the owner of the voice.

“Halsey? Is that really you? I’m like your biggest fan!”

Connie went in for a hug, which Halsey returned. She then gave one to James as the couple introduced themselves.

“Connie, gotta say I love the look. You really captured me there perfectly. Your purple hair really makes it stand out more, maybe I’ll use that for a future era. Now then, I noticed what you both were doing during the show.”

“Sorry, but it’s kinda hard to not stare when you look as good as you do, and my even hotter wife is next to me whispering dirty thoughts about what she wants to do with you and me while she’s dressed up as you.”

“Oh I know, I get that all the time. Well not the cosplay, that’s new. Now, you two, strip for me.”

“What?”

“You heard me, strip for me, and make sure the cameras capture everything.”

“Cameras?”

“Look over there.”

They looked where Halsey pointed, and realized that the clicking they heard earlier must have been Halsey accessing the camera function of their phones.

“It’s the best kind of thank you I can give to my lucky fans. I do this after every show.”

While she talked, James had removed his shirt and pants, while Connie removed her shirt and bra.

“Nice, I can see why you chose this one, Connie.”

James then removed his underwear, cause he was already plenty hard by now, as he stripped his wife the rest of the way.

“My turn.”

Halsey started by placing her chain on a nearby table, before starting with her tank-top.

“Honey, we were right!”

The singer was in fact not wearing a bra.

“I find them unneeded. They make the fun take longer to start. That’s not the only thing I’m without.”

She then moved her jeans down her legs, revealing she wasn’t wearing anything underneath.

“Wow.”

Both James and Connie said this simultaneously, as both were equally shocked by the latest development.

“Could you keep the heels on though? He kinda likes when I do that, and I didn’t wear any cause they’d be too hard to walk in here.”

“Wasn’t plan on taking them off.”

Halsey then got on her knees in front of James and took his cock into her mouth instantly.

“Connie, you mind sitting up there?”

Connie knowing the up there meant her husband’s face got right into position.

“Holy shit!”

James was in aw over Halsey’s blowjob skills and ran his hands through her hair, meanwhile Connie was moaning by how good James’ mouth was on her pussy.

“James, keep fucking me! I hope she’s doing a good job too!”

Considering James ended up climaxing shortly after Connie said that, it would appear that the famous singer was in fact doing a good job.

Connie got off of James after climaxing herself to the image of Halsey standing in front of the two of them while licking her fingers. She then walked closer to them.

“James, taste yourself, Connie, taste your husband. One gets to kiss it off my mouth, the other gets my fingers.”

James licked all his cum off Halsey’s fingers, while Connie shared a kiss with her.

“Now then, you two are going to fuck me, and we won’t stop until I cum, got that?”

They got down to business, James fucking the singer with his cock, while Connie sucked on her breasts.

“Fuck! You two really know how to pleasure a woman! I need to have you at my shows more often!”

Connie then moved to Halsey’s pussy, eating her out as if her life depended on it.

Both of them also gave her hair a few pulls, and since she didn’t object, it was clear she was cool with it.

Even though the two of them were fucking her and doing whatever they wanted for the most part, it was clear the whole time Halsey was the one in control, as she’d give orders to them regarding positions and dirty talk.

After about ten minutes of this, James was once again reaching his limit.

“On my face! Cum on my face! And make sure the cameras catch it.”

He did as asked, the camera catching all the details. The couple then licked all the cum off the singer’s face, while all three swapped kisses.

“That was amazing! You have to come to another show!”

“Will do, just let us know when you’re in town.”

“Oh and Connie, next time, try to make that cosplay more accurate, you overdid it in some places.”

She then gave them their phones back, with the video of their whole threesome uploaded.

The two then got back home.

“That was better than expected.”

“Agreed. I wanted to make love with you when we got home, but I’m too tired now. Is that OK?”

“I wanted to say the same thing. That was probably some of the best sex I ever had, and the fact you were there makes it so much more special. I love you, Connie.”

“I love you too, James.”

The End

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, Slyguy, diamond_luv, Jesse90, Nikko, Dexter07, Cheogh

diamond_luv

Re: Halsey's After Show Surprise
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2021, 02:33:20 AM »

I like the chemistry here. Halsey knew what she wanted and got it.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Nikko

Nikko

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2021, 09:45:44 AM »
It was good, very good. I liked thank you.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2021, 05:16:45 PM »
Great and interesting story with an very underrated singer!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Nikko

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 05:49:50 AM »
Great story @Blocboy VC. Halsey is hot and really needs mores stories.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Blocboy VC

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2021, 01:57:48 PM »
I still remember a collection of Halsey short sex stories I found on another site that someone wrote years ago. It was taken down though, and I know it wasn't by the author, since they hadn't updated it in years. I wwas gonna ask if I could post them here before it was taken down here too, or even if they'd be willing to post them themselves. Sadly I don't know who wrote it now. Halsey gives me dom energy, or at least someone who wouldn't take shit from anyone, she knows what she wants, and will make sure she gets it.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA