Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 7: Carly Pearce  (Read 3359 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 7: Carly Pearce
« on: September 03, 2021, 11:00:58 AM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+.

Pin Up

Chapter 7: Carly Pearce

"Hope you get moving on, all figured out
And you don't hate me somehow
I'm a wreck, I'm a mess
And I ain't got nothing left
So I hope you're happy now"

I sighed as Carly Pearce's voice sang the last few lines of the song through my earbuds. These few weeks were supposed to be a little vacation for Taylor and I but she was in a recording studio every day rerecording her albums leaving me alone in her...our place in Nashville. I was bored. I thought about calling my latest photo shoot conquest, Kelsea Ballerini, but had changed my mind. Her husband had indeed seen the video Kelsea and I made and was pissed. "Serves the bastard right" I thought.

My phone rang. It was Kelsea. "Hey!"

"Hi," I replied. "What's up?"

"You still in town? Busy?"

"Yes, we're still in town. No I'm not busy. To tell the truth, I'm bored as hell. Why?"

Kelsea said, "Well, I had a friend call your agent in LA about a shoot."

"Oh yeah. You told me about her. Carly Pearce right?"

"Yup! I told her everything about you and I mean everything."

"Oh..." I was starting to regret my growing reputation.

"Do you not do that stuff anymore? The sex after the shoots?" Kelsea asked

"It doesn't happen every single time. I don't plan to fuck every girl." I replied.

Kelsea hesitated for a second then spoke. "Oh well, I ummm..."

I sighed. "Let me guess. You knew Carly was upset so you told her about me and gave her Ed's number."

"Yeah. Was I not supposed to?"

I sighed again. "No it's fine. I just don't want this to overshadow my photography."

Kelsea said, "Well I'm sorry but I figured since Taylor told me about you, I could tell Carly. The pics did come out great."

"It's different with Taylor doing it, Kelsea. I'm her boyfriend. Did you tell anyone else?"

"No. I swear I didn't. I really am sorry, Chase."

"It's okay. Really. I'm sure Ed will call in a few minutes with the details."

"You sure you're not mad at me?" Kelsea asked.

I chuckled. "Yes, Kelsea. I'm sure."

My phone beeped. Ed was calling. "Kelsea, I gotta go. Ed's calling."

"K. Bye!" Kelsea hung up and I answered Ed's call.

"Hey, kid. Got ya a job offer. That Ballerini girl called about a friend of hers."

"Carly Pearce, right?"

"Yeah...but you and Taylor are on vacation so I don't want to interfere."

"Well, it's supposed to be a vacation but she's in the studio almost every day so I might as well work too. What's today?"

I heard papers shuffling as Ed checked his calendar. "Tuesday."

"Set it up for tomorrow."

"Atta boy, Chase. Also, um, there were a couple others that called. They're singers too. Favorites of yours, I know." Ed said.

"Alright, give them my number too. Get them set up."

----------Wednesday---------

I parked my car in front of the cabin and got out. The place where Carly had asked me to meet her looked familiar but I couldn't figure out why. I had spoken to Carly and tried to make it clear that first and foremost, I was a photographer not a call boy. She agreed it would be business first. 

I grabbed my camera bag and looked up as Carly came out of the cabin. Golden hair to her shoulders and wearing a low-cut white sundress with a flower pattern on it, she looked gorgeous. I felt the all too familiar twitch in my jeans. "Down, boy" I said to myself.

"Are you Chase?" Carly asked as I approached her.

"I am indeed. Nice to meet you, Carly. I've gotta say usually I'm the one waiting for the shoot to start."

Carly smiled. "I like being early. I figured you wouldn't mind."

"Not at all. You look gorgeous so why don't we get a couple shots out here?"

"Okay, sure thing." Carly sat down on the front steps of the cabin and I started snapping away. "This place looks nice."

"Look familiar to you?" Carly asked.

"Yeah but I'm not sure why."

"Aren't you Taylor Swift's boyfriend?"

I looked around again and it hit me. "This is the cabin from the 'Tim McGraw' video!"

Carly smiled. "Took you long enough! I love that song and video so I wanted to shoot here. Let's go inside. I'm gonna change then we can get down to business." I sighed and followed Carly inside. 

90 minutes and four outfits later, we were in the cabin's living room. I snapped one more picture and said, "Alright Carly. I think we've got it."

Carly smiled. "Thanks." Now wearing a leopard print jacket over a short black dress and thigh high boots, she moved closer to me. I shifted as I tried to hide my erection.

Carly leaned in and kissed my lips. I pulled back. "Carly..."

Carly stepped back and looked me in the eyes. "Come on, Chase. You know you want me. I'm your type and you know it."

"How the fuck do you know my type? You just met me today!"

Carly took off her jacket and slowly unzipped her dress. "You're dating Taylor Swift. You fucked Kelsea and from what I hear, Brie Larson too." Now completely naked except for her boots, she twirled a lock of her blonde hair. "Leggy blondes."

I couldn't deny she was right. "Yeah. And?"

Carly knelt in front of me and started unfastening my pants. "And I haven't been fucked since Michael left. So I need it. Hard." 

"Ummm how hard?" I stammered as Carly pulled my jeans and boxers down and my cock sprang free.

Carly grabbed my cock. "As hard as you fucking can." She took my cock into her mouth and started sucking.

I thought about how it had been a while for me too. About how Taylor usually fell asleep not too long after she got home from the studio. I moaned "Oh God Carly..."

Carly took my cock out of her mouth and said "Fuck my mouth, Chase!"

I thought "Fuck it. She wants it hard, she'll get it hard" and started thrusting into Carly's mouth, making my balls slap against her chin.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-KWAH!!!" Carly gagged on me. She looked up at me and said "Get this cock in my pussy NOW!"

"Bend over then!" Carly got on all fours in front of me. I got behind her and slid my cock into her dripping wet pussy. I started thrusting into her.

"Fuck yes!" Carly groaned. "Kelsea was right! You feel so fucking good! Harder! Fuck me like a slut!"

I grabbed Carly's hair and smacked her ass as I pounded into her pussy harder. "Little slut wants it hard, does she?"

"Yes sir, I do!" Carly yelled. "Please smack my ass again sir!" 

Hearing Carly call me "sir" unleashed something in me. I smacked her ass again. "Thank you, sir!" she yelled. I slapped her ass again and again until my hand was stinging and she was covered with red handprints.

I pulled out of Carly and laid down. Carly got the hint and straddled me, slid down on my cock and slowly started riding me.

"Sir, your cock feels so good!" Carly moaned loudly as she built up speed and started riding me faster.

"So does your pussy, slut!" I grabbed Carly's hips and started thrusting up into her pussy.

"Oh fuck sir I'm gonna cum all over your cock!" Carly moaned.

"Do it, slut!" I yelled as I thrust into her. 

"FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!" Carly screamed as her pussy tightened and released her juices all over my cock and balls. Before she could recover from her orgasm, I quickly rolled her onto her back and kept fucking her pussy. 

"Oh fuck yes, sir! Chase! Don't fucking stop!" Carly moaned.

I felt the all too familiar throbbing feeling in my cock. "Fuck Carly I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum all over me, sir! Please!!!" Carly begged.

"Get on your knees and open your mouth, slut!" I yelled. 

"Yes sir!" Carly knelt in front of me and opened her mouth. I grabbed her hair and furiously stroked my cock. 

"FUUUCCCCKKK!!!!" I roared as cum exploded out of me into Carly's mouth and onto her face.

Carly swallowed my load. "Mmmmm yummy."

"Holy shit. That was amazing. I haven't let loose like that for a while." I panted.

"Well, it was just what I needed." Carly and I got dressed and went outside. "Wanna come back to my place for round two?" she asked.

"I appreciate the offer but I better get home to Taylor." I said.

"Kelsea told me you'd probably say that." Carly sighed. She pulled a piece of paper out of her pocket and handed it to me. It was her number. "Well...if you change your mind, call me." She kissed me on the cheek, got into her car and drove away.

I walked to my car and texted Taylor that I was on my way back from the shoot. She replied "Can't wait to hear all about it, baby! Hope you showed Carly a good time! Love you!"

I texted back that I loved her too and as I did, my phone rang. I answered. "Hello?"

A woman's voice said "Um is this Chase the photographer?"

She sounded familiar but I couldn't quite figure out who it was. "Yes it is."

She sounded nervous. "Ummm, hi. I spoke to your agent Ed earlier about a shoot."

"He told me he'd had a couple calls about that. Who's this?"

Sounding even more nervous, she said, "Okay, he talked to you. This is Carrie Underwood..."

To be continued...

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, diamond_luv, Blocboy VC, desertcloud85354, Dexter07

Blocboy VC

Re: Pin Up Chapter 7: Carly Pearce
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 04:53:52 PM »
Great job. Another woman has been added. Watch another leggy blond be the next one lol.

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Jesse90

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 05:47:51 PM »
Great job. Another woman has been added. Watch another leggy blond be the next one lol.

Thank you. Actually another blonde will be next...

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Hyperboy92

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2021, 01:30:10 AM »
love the series, only critique i have is that the action is so quick

diamond_luv

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2021, 02:01:25 AM »
Wow, Carley Pearce. Not a name I expected to be adding into the indexes this morning, nice work Jesse.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA