Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Aching For Her Touch (Jane Lynch)  (Read 3227 times)

Lysari

Aching For Her Touch (Jane Lynch)
« on: September 06, 2021, 09:06:10 PM »
I want her.

That was my only thought as I stared at her in awe. Shestood a few feet away, leaning casually against the doorframe as she beckoned to me with a crook of her finger.

“I noticed the way you were mentally undressing me when you thought I wasn't looking,” she said, voice lowered for maximum intimidation. “And I gotta tell you - I've never been looked at that way or been so flattered by someone's attention.”

I smiled, boldly closing the space between us and pouting when I couldn't quite reach her lips. She laughed softly as she laced our fingers together, leading us towards our bedroom.

I need her.

She lifted me into her arms, carefully closing the door with her foot and settling onto the couch. I looked into her eyes, seeing a hunger that no words could describe.

She smirked, licking her lips teasingly, and began to slide my pants off. They fell to the floor in a crumpled heap as cool air met my skin. I shivered, more from anticipation than feeling cold, and began to grind against her thigh. It didn't take long before I was leaking into my panties, breathing in short gasps as I came down from the high of orgasm.

I love her.

She smiled, kissing my lips tenderly, and stroked my dark hair as I buried my face into her shoulder with a soft sigh.

Her arms moved to hold me close, sensing that I needed protection from the rest of the world, as I breathed in her scent. Her heartbeat echoed against my eardrums as I tried to get even closer to the warmth of her body.

She laughed, loving that I was so comfortable around her, and rubbed my back as I drifted off to sleep in her arms.
Why is it always the winks?

The following users thanked this post: diamond_luv, Sign54

Sign54

Re: Aching For Her Touch (Jane Lynch)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 06:45:40 AM »
I want her.

That was my only thought as I stared at her in awe. Shestood a few feet away, leaning casually against the doorframe as she beckoned to me with a crook of her finger.

“I noticed the way you were mentally undressing me when you thought I wasn't looking,” she said, voice lowered for maximum intimidation. “And I gotta tell you - I've never been looked at that way or been so flattered by someone's attention.”

I smiled, boldly closing the space between us and pouting when I couldn't quite reach her lips. She laughed softly as she laced our fingers together, leading us towards our bedroom.

I need her.

She lifted me into her arms, carefully closing the door with her foot and settling onto the couch. I looked into her eyes, seeing a hunger that no words could describe.

She smirked, licking her lips teasingly, and began to slide my pants off. They fell to the floor in a crumpled heap as cool air met my skin. I shivered, more from anticipation than feeling cold, and began to grind against her thigh. It didn't take long before I was leaking into my panties, breathing in short gasps as I came down from the high of orgasm.

I love her.

She smiled, kissing my lips tenderly, and stroked my dark hair as I buried my face into her shoulder with a soft sigh.

Her arms moved to hold me close, sensing that I needed protection from the rest of the world, as I breathed in her scent. Her heartbeat echoed against my eardrums as I tried to get even closer to the warmth of her body.

She laughed, loving that I was so comfortable around her, and rubbed my back as I drifted off to sleep in her arms.
I like how you wrote in the first person. It’d go well with KDLang in the background.

diamond_luv

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 08:49:41 PM »
Interesting choice of a celeb. I never dreamed I'd be putting Jane into the celeb index.

The following users thanked this post: Lysari

Lysari

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2021, 02:40:17 AM »
Interesting choice of a celeb. I never dreamed I'd be putting Jane into the celeb index.

Thanks, I think (and yeah, I know I've got weird taste in women).
Why is it always the winks?

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA