Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Red Boots (Britney Spears)  (Read 230640 times)

Cadeauxxx

Red Boots (Britney Spears)
« on: September 19, 2021, 12:24:08 AM »
Red Boots
Starring: Britney Spears, Sam Asghari

Codes: MF, Romance, Voyeur, Oral, Tit Fuck, Anal, Facial

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

This is my official 150th story. Special thanks to all my fans and the people who have supported me since I began. For all the feedback, ideas and kind words throughout this time, thank you. I never dreamed when I started writing 6 years ago that I would one day reach a milestone like this. The first story I ever wrote had Britney in it and it's only fitting that my 150th also have her. Special thanks to John Connors, for I wouldn't have reached this day without your guidance when I had some of my hardest times. This story is dedicated to my fans, all of you. Thank you for the past 6 years.

Los Angeles, California

Sunlight beamed from across the sky, blinding anyone who was gazing forward into the open blue sky. The only clouds in sight were tucked away, visible from beyond the high hills of Calabasas. Birds chirping were enough to give off the vibe of what was a pleasant afternoon with the fall season finally coming in after a long dreadful summer. Sam Asghari stood outside in the back yard of his girlfriend's massive luxury estate, adjusting the grey tank top covering his muscular body. Below, he wore a pair of blue leisure shorts, walking barefoot as his shoes had been left inside. His slicked back black hair had recently been trimmed, fitting with his choice for a slight beard that he properly shaved every other day of the week. As he walked over the stone pathway leading to the swimming pool, Sam's eyes were blinded by the sunlight.

Shade was offered with a few plants that had grown high out closer to the house, but it wasn't as good as the view from the balcony above. The estate was massive, protected by a large gate and a security force of many bodyguards and a surveillance system. Britney Spears demanded and required only the best protection her money could afford after the life she had led. Today was Wednesday and Sam had all intentions of wasting the hours of the day with his mega star girlfriend. At twenty-seven years old, he had been dating the former pop princess going on five years now after they met on the set for a music video. Having been born across the world in Iran, he couldn't say that he lived in the US to experience the height of her career back in Britney's heyday. He was aware of her from his younger days, knowing that he was living what would've been a dream for many twenty-something year olds over a decade ago.

As a personal trainer, Sam had something of a job while he was trying to make a name for himself as an actor. Britney was the one who pursued a relationship with him, requesting dates after they had a bit of chemistry together while shooting a music video. Sam could still remember those first days with her. His agent teased him about who Britney once was back at the height of her career. A simple reminder that once upon a time, he would be considered the luckiest guy on the planet. Of course, working around Britney Spears of all people in L.A. brought along the weirdness that came about her team. There was something of a mystery clouding Britney and only the people in her inner circle had the details. Sam couldn't have guessed all the obstacles that would be thrown in his way as they began dating five years ago.

What was it that Britney seen in Sam way back then? That was a question many people wondered, now across the world after her jaw dropping testimony in court back in June. Dating a high profile singer had brought a new level of attention to Sam he wasn't used to at first as a young man. He was a fitness trainer, dedicated with a strict diet and work out routines to keep his body in shape. Little could he have guessed when he moved to L.A. with his family after immigrating from Iran, that his life would take this direction. Sam couldn't have ever guessed he would Britney Spears and discover that he had the ideal type of body she desired from a man. Despite the age difference between them, he enjoyed dating her as he preferred the company of older and mature women. Britney was not the first woman he dated after having fully immigrated to the US with his family. There was another lady before her, also older than him.

Throughout the years of their relationship, Sam took a small job as Britney's personal trainer. From the beginning, he knew something wasn't right with how her life was handled by a team of people who carried out the day to day operations. He had witnessed her sadness, as it left him confused how certain individuals held so much power over her life. The world only knew from her testimony back in June as Britney's words broke the headlines across the internet and media. That was only the tip of the ice berg as far as Sam knew. If Britney wanted to, she could tell many stories of abuse and how her team mishandled everything around her. For years, Sam had been her rock and given her a shoulder to lean on when she needed it. It wasn't about money, fame or anything else. Within two years of their relationship, Sam had strong feelings for Britney. She was 'his girl' as he would tell his friends in passing.

Gossiping about Britney was not something Sam did at all. He refused talking to the media and only when it became clear that better days were on the horizon with her conservatorship ending soon, Sam spoke to the media. Privacy was one thing he wanted to give Britney, as the world didn't need to know all the details of their relationship. Much had started to change since her explosive testimony back in June. Two months later, Britney had a new phone and had long last had proper access to the internet. Over the years, Sam had been showing her stuff on his phone and laptop when he would sneak over gifts. He needed to make her aware of all the fan support she had and let her know the world was rooting for her. More than that, there were other things that interested them together as part of their relationship. Sam enjoyed cooking for her when they weren't training, all while Britney had solidified herself as having a goddess reputation in the bedroom.

Since her court hearing, she had become more daring to post racy photos onto social media. Her confidence was sky high but Sam didn't want to take credit for it. He knew how wild Britney was behind closed doors when they were alone in the bedroom. The topless pictures were enough to 'break the internet' despite how overused that term had become. Sam smiled when he saw the millions of likes and reposts rack up on social media. Over the past few months, he had been showing Britney a number of glamour models that posted on social media sites. Her reaction was always priceless when she looked at those girls. Sam found it funny that he could share this with his girlfriend, both of them looking at pictures of models and then watching Britney come up with her own ideas for similar photo shoots. It was easy to say Britney was inspired by their erotic display in such artistic photographs.

Some days they sat together scrolling through social media sites looking at such models. Sam had his favorites and he was thrilled to share them with Britney. Perhaps when she had her financial freedom and the conservatorship was history, they could arrange meetings with some of the women. That didn't seem like a pipe dream anymore as it would've years ago. If there was one thing Sam learned early on with Britney, it was that her wild side was impossible to tame. When Britney wanted to get kinky in the bedroom, there was no stopping her whatsoever. They were twelve years apart in age, but that didn't matter. Maybe she was the type of woman that preferred a younger, muscular built stud to keep her up all night when she needed that pleasure. Some days, Britney preferred that kind of work out instead.

Before arriving over at her estate today, Sam knew they would be doing more than just hanging out. From the way she worded her text messages with so many emojis, Britney was in high spirits and demanding 'a little bit of lovin' as she put it in the last message. After arriving earlier in the day, Sam started the day with cooking for her. That was something he loved to do for her, all while she traded stories with him about what television shows she had watched recently. It was a shame that after all this time, they had yet to live together. Sam had introduced Britney to all of his family, even taking her as a date to a wedding earlier in the year. They had talked about going a step further in their relationship, then Britney let the world know in her court testimony. She was ready to get married and have a family again. Once more, Sam was reminded of his luck, though to him it was passion between them that led to such good fortunes.

After lunch and hanging out in the living room, Britney went outside. She left Sam alone, requiring him to go out and find where ever she wandered off to. These were the little games they played whenever she was in a playful mood. It was enough to make him blush, as Britney knew how to truly bring out a more fun side to him even with the slightest of daily activities. As he walked around the house outside, Sam listened to the birds chirping. He figured Britney had perhaps went to go snap some quick photos of herself, as he did not see her black metal selfie stick back in the living room. That was a subtle hint that Britney may have fled to go snap some sexy photos for social media, as they had been talking about doing just that. Earlier in the day, Sam showed Britney the latest pictures to one of their favorite models they followed on social media.

Walking around outside, Sam smiled wide as he quietly searched for Britney. The selfie stick was one of her favorite items, all because it didn't talk back as she liked to joke. Most of the time, Sam was the one standing in front of Britney and snapping the photos with her phone. After her court hearing, he bought her a new iPhone with a better camera. While the new phone served it's purpose, Britney had voiced her frustrations to Sam about not having access to a modelling studio for the time being. Much changes would be coming in the new future as she was fast approaching her fortieth birthday and would be reaching a new level of freedom. Still wandering around outside, Sam thought he could hear subtle foot steps in the distance towards the swimming pool. Brown and tan colored mosaic patterned tiles were properly in place, creating several walkway paths throughout the backyard.

"Looking for me, mister!?"

Turning his head to the left, Sam was greeted by Britney as she stood in a pair of red stripper boots. The edges curved directly under her knees. His eyes trailed up, seeing a white pair of panties as the only piece of clothing she wore at all today. They were pushed down below, showing the edges of her hip tattoos on both sides. Her perfect stomach was on full display, missing her usual belly button ring. Her hands covered her great big tits, pushing her palms over her nipples. Her golden hair was tucked beyond her shoulders as her big brown eyes gazed back at him and Britney offered a playful smile. Sam knew this look, as she appeared to be wearing the same boots and panties from a photo shoot a few weeks prior. As he smirked back at her, Sam offered Britney a nod before replying.

"I didn't know I'd be stepping out here to find you with barely any clothes on."

Britney giggled at him as she took a few steps back. Spreading her legs out while fondling her own breasts, Britney glared her big brown eyes to him. Sam wasn't sure if she was posing for him, trying to tease him or perhaps both?

"I can't help myself. After you showed me those pics of Abigail online, let's just say I got to feeling a little... frisky."

Curving her face into a grin, Britney giggled as she began to wobble her breasts around in her hands. Sam licked his lips as he tried to contain himself from not being overly turned on by her sensual display. She had even mentioned a name of whom had quickly become their favorite model to follow on social media. Britney moved her hands from her tits, now shoving them down beneath to prop her boobs up and reveal her hardened nipples to Sam. Her eyes glanced down, noticing the bulge in his shorts.

"You can't deny that someone is happy to see these."

Giggling again, she used her left forearm to wrap around her breasts mimicking a 'hand bra' style while using her right hand to reach out. Sam stepped forward, knowing that her hand would be going down to his shorts. As Britney rubbed his crotch, he leaned in to kiss her. She responded by throwing her arms around his neck and sinking their lips for a passionate kiss all while her erect nipples poked against his chest. Plunging his tongue into her mouth, Sam moaned as Britney wasn't done kissing him just yet. He could feel her fingers roaming up the back of his head, raking her nails through his short dark hair. By the time their lips finally pulled apart, the bulge in his shorts had become stronger. Britney stepped back and playfully grabbed it while biting down on her lower lip. The top row of her pearly white teeth flashed as she gave him such a silly but playful look.

"Got something you want down there, baby?"

Britney shook her head at his pointless question. Sam always tried to tease her when playing these games, but only Britney had the right words to turn up the heat.

"No, I think you've got it. Wanna take that shirt off for me first? I know, I'm lucky that my boyfriend is really, really hot. So please excuse me Sam for being so demanding!"

He bust up laughing at her exaggerated sense of sarcasm. Reaching down at the ends of his shirt, Samuel began to pull it from over his head while Britney leaned down. He could feel her hands pulling at the elastic band of his shorts, helping herself to shove them down to his ankles. When Sam tossed the shirt to the ground, he stood in nothing more than a white pair of tight underwear. His strong stomach was on display, along with his heavy muscles that she loved to look at. Sam took pride in knowing that his lioness loved the body he spent years building from dedicated gym work. Britney rubbed her face up against the bulge, as he could feel her breathing over his cock begging to be released from the last piece of clothing over his strong body.

"Mmmmmm, there's my sexy man."

Britney's voice called out low in seduction before she flickered her tongue over her upper lip. Sam smirked as he gazed down at her gorgeous face. She was taking her time, pulling at his underwear willing to tug down slowly.

"You sure you wanna do it here, babe? We can go back inside."

Pulling at the elastic band of his designer brand name underwear, Britney bit down on her lower lip again while shaking her head. She waited a moment before tugging his underwear down, allowing that thick cock to flop freely before she replied.

"Mmmmmmm, with you? I want to do it baby, everyday. In a bed, on the stairs, anywhere... alright."

Sam didn't catch it at first, but Britney was reciting the lyrics to a certain Prince song he wasn't too familiar with. Often times, she put on Prince's music for working out. Other days, there were always the special songs that brought heat and sensual fire to their intimate times together. Britney didn't have a care in the world at this point. Feeling brave and confident as she sat on her knees in front of her boyfriend, feeling the wind rustle through her hair from behind as she set her eyes onto his hard cock that awaited her touch. Wrapping her right hand fingers around it, Britney began to stroke Sam's long shaft while smirking up at him. He knew that look in her face, as the 'inner MILF' was about to come out, as Sam liked to joke at her.

There would be no joking in this matter as Sam took a deep breath at the feeling of her hand gliding back and forth across his shaft. Britney glanced away from his face, pushing the head of his cock to her mouth before twirling her tongue around it. Always such a tease, as she knew how to make his heart beat begin racing. Sam listened to the birds chirping as he focused his eyes on Britney, watching her hand shove down to the base of his cock and then her eyes gazed back up at him. He expected her to say something, but there was nothing to be spoken off from Britney's voice. She shoved the head of Sam's cock to her pink lips and then softly kissed it. As he exhaled, she went down and slowly began to suck on it. Bobbing her head up and down the first few inches, Britney wanted to give her man sensual pleasure. Pulling her lips back to the head, she released it with a popping sound and moaned.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah..."

Speaking softly in a low tone, Britney wrapped her little hand around his cock. She glanced at it, noticing the shiny coat of her saliva across the head, visible from the sunlight glaring above. Eyes shifting back up at Sam's face, she gritted her teeth beneath her lips to give him her face of hunger. Wanking that cock back and forth, Britney spoke again.

"This is mine forever."

Sam couldn't help but smirk as Britney vocally claimed his cock as hers. There was no lie in her words whatsoever. All he could think about was the future and how wild their honeymoon was going to be after they got married. The days had been ticking down as Sam considered popping the question. A special gift was tucked away back in his home, hidden until that day was to come. He let out a loud moan as Britney shoved his cock back into her mouth and resumed sucking. Her hand moved down to the base, still gripping it while she bobbed her head up and down. Closing her eyes, the legendary pop princess concentrated her efforts at sucking Sam's shaft inch by inch. Pulling her lips back to the head, she released it with a popping sound a second time, bubbling up spit from her lips.

"Getting nasty, baby."

"Oh no, not yet!"

She corrected him while gripping Sam's big dick, stroking it slowly.

"You like it when I get nasty while sucking you off."

"Oh yeah, you know I do."

"Mmmmm, I'll show you nasty then!"

Winking up at him, Britney continued to jerk his cock back and forth with her right hand. Lowering her head down below to his hanging ball sack, she parted her lips and began to lick his nuts. Sam took a deep breath, not anticipating this action from Britney. Wind blew, swaying her hair around. He used his hands to carefully brush her hair back beyond her shoulders as Britney let go of his shaft to use both hands and help herself with sucking his balls. She shoved one into her mouth and began to loudly slobber on it as Sam moaned.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck yeah! Get nasty with those nuts, baby!"

Sam reached for his cock, grabbing a hold with his right hand while he could hear the sucking and slobbering noises that Britney's mouth produced. it took some effort, but she managed to shove both of his balls into her mouth, widely inflating her cheeks before shaking her head a few times. When Britney pulled his nut sack from her mouth, it was drenched in her saliva, strings falling down to the mosaic tiles below. For a final time, Britney lapped her tongue over his nuts and then raised her head back up. Like before, she offered Sam a wink and he guided his cock to her loving lips. Moving his hand away, Sam stood there as he watched Britney go back down on his rod.

"Ohhhhh my god!"

Crying out for her, Sam gasped as Britney pushed her hands against his legs and continued to suck. Over and over, she bobbed her head up and down, devouring his cock with ease. Shoving the head to the back of her throat, Britney buried her nose in his pubic hair and inhaled while deepthroating Sam's rod. Gritting his teeth, he let out a loud grunt, as his lioness always had a way of taking him by surprise. Hearing those groans, Britney pulled her lips back to the head and released his cock with a loving pop sound. Saliva strings dangled from her open mouth back to his cock.

"How's that for gettin' nasty?"

Britney smiled while moving her hands down to her big tits below. She shoved them up as Sam answered her question.

"Pretty damn good, but I know we're just getting started."

"Yes we are."

With a smirk, Britney pushed her tits up. A strand of saliva was dangling out from the left corner of her mouth. Sam knew what she was about to do, as Britney had previously shown him how much she enjoyed having his fat cock shoved between her breasts. Caressing her back with his right hand, Sam silently encouraged her as Britney positioned his cock between her boobs. The saliva strand finally broke off when she slid the head back into her mouth and sucked it some more.

"Damn, I think you wanted to really suck me off today."

His words were enough to prompt Britney into pulling her lips from that cock. A popping noise was audible as she gazed back up into his eyes. Quietly, she adjusted her breasts to wrap around that cock. Sam bit down on his lower lip, smirking as he felt his shaft squeezed between her wonderful tits. Britney smiled as she began to pump her breasts up and down, moaning out to him.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah. You like that?"

"You know I do!"

"Mmmmmmmm, feels so fucking good, Sam! So good!!"

She flashed her teeth in a big grin before breaking eye contact with him. Britney continued to work her breasts up and down, fucking his cock to a pulp with them. Lowering her head down, Britney parted her lips and began to flick her tongue across the head each time it poked up. Sam groaned, loving every lasting second of this action with her.

"Ohhhhhh, man!"

As he moaned for her, Britney continued to lick the head of Sam's cock each time it poked up. She could hear him exhaling, taking in deep breaths as she continued to thrust her breasts up and down over that beautiful thick cock.

"Damn, Britney! You're gonna make me cum if you keep going!"

His words were enough to make her stop. Letting go of her breasts to free Sam's dick, Britney licked her lips while grabbing it tightly. She wasn't done yet until she had properly rubbed the head against her lips like a tube of lipstick and then kissed it.

"No cumming yet! I wanna take you inside and let's really get wild!"

Offering her a hand, Sam wanted to pull her up from her knees but Britney didn't require his aid. She got up all by herself, sliding the palms of her hands up his chiseled body. With a goofy smirk, she pushed down on his strong abs, feeling up his chest before Sam wrapped his arms around her and pushed their lips together for a passionate kiss. While trading kisses back and forth, Britney used her right hand to reach back down and grab Sam's hard cock. He moaned into her mouth upon feeling her touch, fingers tightening around the pole. When their lips pulled apart, Britney took a few steps back and kept her hand wrapped around that cock. She pulled Sam close and then turned around, walking him by his cock like a leash as they went towards the back door.

"Where we going, babe?"

Sam focused his eyes on her big ass, covered by the white panties. Above that lovely rump was her fairy tramp stamp tattoo. Throughout the years of their relationship, he had grown to love starring down at that fine piece of art when he was fucking her from behind. Britney didn't get enough credit for her small tattoos, as Sam believed them to be more features of perfection across the body of a goddess. She didn't answer him back while using her left hand to turn the door knob and step back into the house. Britney let go of Sam's cock, turning around and pushing her hands over her breasts to cover them up and tease him. inside, the sunlight was no longer blinding and a cool breeze was felt due to the air conditioner.

"I'm not done with you yet. When you showed me those pictures of Abigail earlier, I just had to go get my red boots. I haven't been able to stop thinking about how I want you to fuck me in my kitchen."

He should've known better before handing his phone over earlier in the day. Ever since Sam had first revealed the glamour models he followed on social media to Britney, it only sparked ideas for her. They were a source of inspiration for her recent topless photos that she had posted in recent weeks. Britney found the models to be inspiring, as they displayed such confidence to wear lingerie and snap erotic photos. Sam wasn't sure where the red boots fit in with things, but he didn't question Britney. He was happy to see her strutting along, embracing her body as another part of her sexual nature. Still walking backwards, Britney stomped the heels of her boots loudly over the wooden floor below as Sam followed.

"You know, I left all my clothes outside."

Boom. Boom. Boom. The heels of her boots continued to pound into the floor, almost louder with each backwards step Britney took. She giggled before replying back to her man.

"Yeah and so? They aren't going anywhere. Leave them there for my maid to go clean up tomorrow. About time she did her fuckin' job, don't ya think?"

Laughing at her words, Sam almost came to a halt from walking. Britney smirked back at him as she turned around and continued walking. They had wandered through the living room and it was apparent that she was now going to the kitchen. Still stomping her boots loudly onto the floor, Britney moved her hands down to grab at the strings of her panties. This time she wasn't in the mood for teasing, instead shoving them down and stepping her red boots out of them. She used both hands to give her firm ass cheeks a double spank. They clapped together, rubbing back and forth as she continued to walk and Sam remained following behind her. Again, Britney slapped her ass with the palms of both hands.

"You gonna spank yourself rather than me do it?"

Sam's question only made Britney glance behind her right shoulder and give him that innocent, playful smile that only she could do. Rays of light shined from the windows of the kitchen, casting square patterns across a dark walnut surface of the table. Britney turned around to face Sam as she pushed the palms of her hands down onto the table behind her and elevated her body up. Boots dangling now as she slid her perfect booty across the cold surface of the wooden table. From where Sam stood, he had a complete view of her pussy down below. Britney leaned back on the table, pointing to her twat with her right hand index finger. When Sam looked back at her face, she winked and bit down on her lower lip, playfully teasing him without uttering a single word.

He knew what his lioness desired. Down below, the pink folds of her vulva lips were calling to him. Drenched in a layer of wetness, Sam looked at her beautiful pussy and then began to step closer. He admired the tattoos on her hips, of that flower design to the right and her cross on the left hip. Britney knew where he was going, for he wasn't the type of man to deny her of this pleasure. The wooden chairs were on the other sides of the table, facing left and right. Britney had arched herself at the edge from one of the opposite sides. Sam thought of grabbing a chair, sitting down and then treating himself to the dinner of her juicy cunt that awaited him, but instead he bent his feet and knees. With his athletic build, it wouldn't hurt to work those muscles for an odd position. His great reward? Eating the pussy of Britney Spears. As Sam slid his head between her thighs, Britney bit down on her lower lip and playfully ran her right hand fingers through his dark hair.

"Mmmmmmm, you know exactly what I want. Lick me, baby!"

Stroking her fingers through his black hair, Britney let out a moan upon feeling Sam's tongue flick across her opening. He moved his hands to her legs, softly caressing her skin and then moving his right hand to her clit just above his mouth. Sam made an effort to gaze up and see her face as he pushed his lips to her pussy and began to slither his tongue into her. Britney gasped, purring soft cries as Sam had only begun. His fingers rubbed at her clit above as he began to slowly thrust his tongue inside of her. Britney moved her hands to her breasts, pushing her palms against her hardened nipples while raising her head and letting out a loud moan.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, yeah..."

Closing her eyes, Britney exhaled deeply as Sam's tongue snaked within her. He continued to rub at her clit a few more times before using both hands to grip her legs. As he slithered his tongue in and out of her, he closed his eyes. Britney moved her legs, arching them across his broad shoulders and dangling her red boots down his back. Sam could feel the plastic texture of the boots, but it wasn't enough to distract him from hungrily devouring her juicy pussy.

"That's it! Ohhhhhh, god! Lick me, Sam! Lick me real good!!"

As Britney screamed to him in excitement, the southern draw in her voice had become stronger. Sam knew that tone of voice all too well, as it only ever came out with such strength in the heat of their passion. He continued to slither his tongue in and out of her pussy, listening to Britney pant and gasp for breath.

"Oh mah gawdddd, yesssssssss!!"

Now her words were slurring from her thick accent. Britney bit down on her lower lip, lightly squeezing her legs around his head. She slid her fingers across her breasts, pinching her nipples before fingers before massaging herself. All with the touch of her own hands, she loved her body. Sam didn't stop. He continued eating that sweet pussy, begging for her sweet delicious juices at this point to flood his mouth. Over and over, he continued to twirl his tongue around within her, but Britney had other ideas for now. Spreading her legs out, she moved them entirely from his shoulders while reaching down to grab at his hair. Britney squealed as she called for Sam.

"That's enough, baby! Come on, I want you to fuck me right up against this table!"

Pulling his mouth away from her pussy, Sam smiled as he glared up at her. Britney was grinning wide, hands still on her breasts to tease him from witnessing their glory. She waited until he stood back up on his legs and then Britney stomped the heels of her boots back down onto the floor. She wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning in for a passionate kiss before getting started. All of this was kind of funny to Sam, for he had been in this kitchen numerous times but they had yet to bless it with their acts of love making. After the kiss broke, Britney turned around and then backed her ass up against his crotch. Sam stood there as his cock lined up the crack of her beautiful booty. Britney leaned down, gripping the edges of the wooden dinner table as she began to grind her ass up and down.

"Mmmmmmm, you like that?"

Her golden hair flipped around as she glanced at him from across her right shoulder. Still grinding, Britney knew how to tease Sam with her powerful ass. Up and down, his cock rubbed up the crack. It was similar to a grind she did from her infamous Toxic music video. When Britney was ready for him, she spread her legs out, once again stomping her red boots into the floor. She had leaned down over the table, sliding the palms of her hands across the surface. Sam used his right hand to give her bum a playful spank. All that did was make Britney moan for him. Gripping his cock as it flopped out from between her ass cheeks, he rubbed it down between her thighs. Britney purred her moans as she felt the head sliding over her wet vulva lips.

"Ohhhhhh, give it to me, Sam! Come on, I want to get fucked right here, right now!"

Sam laughed at her. Still teasing her as he rubbed his cock against her entrance down below.

"You say that like you've been wanting to do this for a while, baby."

"Maybe I have... We spend a lot of time here, but we've never been able to fuck against this table."

Spank! His hand slapped across her phat ass. Britney giggled, biting down on her lower lip. She knew better than to beg, for Sam wasn't going to neglect her at this point. He slowly thrust his cock into her pussy and listened to the first moans she made.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. That's it, mmmmmmm..."

Pushing back, Britney met with his first thrusts, pumping back in sync with Sam's movements. He had had brought his hands to her hips, focusing his eyesight on her back and that special tattoo just above her booty. He groaned as he began to thrust harder and faster. Britney's breasts began to shake as she called out to him once more.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhh yeah! That's it! Fuck me, Sam! Fuck me!!"

Still moaning, Britney wanted more. She balled her fingers up of her right hand and pounded it down onto the table, demanding more.

"Harder! FASTER!! FUCK ME!!"

Sometimes, she had to yell loud enough to get her point across. Sam knew when to turn up the heat as Britney demanded it. Adjusting his grip at her hips, he drew back his right hand to quickly spank her booty while thrusting his cock into that tight pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah! Spank that ass! Spank it!!"

Again, Sam's hand struck across her right ass cheek. Their bodies began to smack together creating a rhythm of noises amidst the chorus of moans from both of them. He thrust again and again, fucking his lioness while pulling his hand back to deliver spank after spank. Sam didn't stop until he counted a total of five consecutive smacks across her bum. He then gripped her ass cheek, squeezing it as Britney screamed for him in her thick southern accent.

"YESSS, YESSSSSS!! OHHHHHHHHH GAWD!! HARDER, HARDER, HARDER!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of Sam's balls beating against the undersides of her mighty booty were heard loud and clear. Britney's breasts were shaking, bouncing wildly all over the place as he pounded that pussy with every inch of his hard cock. She closed her eyes, sliding her fingers across the table below while panting and moaning out louder.

"DON'T STOP, SAM!! GIVE IT TO ME, OHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHH YEAH!! FUCK ME, BABY!!"

Britney couldn't contain her excitement as Sam's cock was pumping in and out of her cunt. Despite her demands, he slowed down and began to pull out. Not a man to spend all of his time in one position, Sam wanted to look in her eyes while he pushed her to that sweet release he could feel building up. Quickly stepping back, Sam patted her ass. Britney turned around out of reaction to him pulling out and then Sam placed his hands on her hips. He lifted her up, sliding that phat ass against the table as she reached down to grab his cock and shove it back into her cunt. The table wasn't at a level that he could lay her on top and fuck her. Instead, Sam was going to have to hold her.

"Let's go! I wanna cum right here in my own fuckin' kitchen!"

She called out to him with a level of desperation oozing from her voice. Britney gazed up into Sam's eyes and then pouted as she felt that cock slide back into her pussy. He had wrapped his arms around her and she responded by wrapping her strong legs around him. The edge of her heels pushed against his buttocks from behind. Due to Sam's size and strength in body, Britney knew he wouldn't have much trouble in this standing position. She threw her arms around his neck as he responded with wrapping his arms around her. Those big tits pushed up against his chest as he began to buck his hips forward and drive his cock back and forth into that tight pussy.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah! That's it!!"

Pushing her lips up against his, Britney moaned into Sam's mouth as he started to take a few steps backwards. He continued to thrust his cock into her pussy, stepping around and pushing her up against the wall. The heel edges of her boots almost scratched his buttocks as he continued to thrust, fucking her right against that wall. When their kisses broke, Sam planted his lips at Britney's neck. The walls shook, rattling picture frames from outside the room as Britney closed her eyes and clenched her teeth. She let out a growling moan, raking her fingernails across his back with her right hand.

"OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!! OHHHHHHHHHH MAHHHHH GAWDDDDDDDD!!"

Voice slurring her speech in her heavy southern accent, Britney's eyes opened as she felt her inner walls collapse from Sam's hard thrusts. Unwrapping her legs from around him, Britney felt her legs begin shaking. Sam had to react fast, now that she was standing back in her boots. He carefully slid his cock out of her juicy cunt, resulting in excess love nectar squirting across his chest. Britney attempted to catch her breath while smirking back at him.

"Ohhhh, look at that. You're dirty now, mister. Don't look like I'm the only one who needs a shower now."

Exhaling deeply, Britney was still attempting to catch her breath while standing there and gazing at Sam's wet chest from where her juices sprayed onto him. Her eyes glanced down, seeing the shiny coat of love nectar on his shaft, dripping to the floor below. He was quietly gasping, as she could never understand how hard it was for him to stop himself from that hard fucking. Sam knew better than to waste his orgasm this early in the day. He had yet to experience the sensational feeling of having his cock shoved up her phat ass. Given the way Britney had teased him throughout the past hour with her breasts, he could say he wanted his cock between them again before he was ready to give her his cum. Smirking back at Sam, Britney stepped forward and this time she didn't grab his cock. Instead, she stomped her heels and left him there while leaving the kitchen.

"Count to ten and then you can try to find me, you adorable asshole."

Britney giggled as Sam could hear those red boots stomping loudly across the wooden floors throughout her large mansion. He knew where Britney was headed, as she had spoke of them getting into the shower connected to the bathroom from her master bedroom. It was like her to begin fucking on one side of the house and then work their way up to the bedroom. Licking his lips, he used his left hand to wipe up her juices from his chest. Sam was hungry earlier and at least this made up for not getting a reward of this taste when his head was between her thighs. Taking his time, Sam cleaned her juices from his chest and then began to walk out from the kitchen. He had only used his hand, not wasting a paper towel from the dispenser in the kitchen. Stepping around the living room, Sam now had a short journey ahead of him to find Britney.

Navigating her mansion was an intimidating task early on in their relationship. Sam had been in huge houses before, but Britney's estate was quite something else. On a day like this when it was just them together, he couldn't help but think about the future. How amazing would it be to share this home or another with the love of his life? Soon, that dream would become a reality. Any day now, that ring was sitting in a safe place back at his home. Sam was left to think how wild their honeymoon was going to be after he popped the question, all while stepping his way around the house. Britney's master bedroom was upstairs and down a separate hall that allowed her a certain sense of privacy that no one else in the house had a privilege for. By the time Sam had climbed the stairs, he saw her red boots laying on the hallway floor as if she had discarded them without a single care left in the world.

The door leading to her bedroom was open. Once again, Sam found himself thinking about the future. To share a bedroom with her was something he desired so dearly. Some day soon, he thought to himself. Such thoughts while stepping through the doorway of a massive bedroom. Britney was nowhere to be found. The bed sheets were pulled back, as no one had tended to the daily duties of housekeeping yet. A light shined from the bathroom doorway across the room over to the far left side. His lioness was awaiting him in another large room. Sam considered making as much noise as possible to alert Britney, rather than surprising her with a quiet entrance. As he stepped his feet across the carpet below, he reached down to wank his cock. He didn't want it swinging in every direction as he stepped through the bathroom to find her.

"Lookin' for me, Sam?"

Britney stood against the sliding glass doors of her large shower. Back turned to Sam, her hair had been put in a quick bun hanging above her head. Arms elevated, she pushed her palms down on her back while raising her neck slightly. Britney shook her ass, teasing him again with her voice.

"Here's my ass!"

Sam busted up laughing at her choice words. Britney glanced at him from across her shoulder as she continued to sway her hips left and right. Making those firm ass cheeks rub up against one another as she shook that booty for him. When he stepped through to enter the bathroom, she stopped and turned to face him. A playful smirk ran across her pink lips as she grabbed the metal door handle leading into the shower. As Sam approached her, Britney slid the door open and stepped through. The shower itself was large enough to contain three people. Marble tiles covered the walls with a white floor down below. There was a small wooden bench inside, opposite of the wall containing the shower bench. Sam had sat there many times before, but now it was Britney's turn to have it. As he stood facing her, he cupped her chin to lean in and kiss her softly. Britney pulled away with a smile.

"It's over to you now, honey. You knew I wasn't gonna let you forget to fuck my big ass, right?"

He blushed, giving her a full smile before laughing.

"I know my girl likes to get it back there, don't worry."

"And I know my guy wants some more of my boobs, don't you?"

Smirking at him, Britney bit down on her lower lip. She called out to him in a low, seductive tone of voice.

"Fuck my ass really good and then, I'll let you fuck my tits.... and then..."

She bit down on her lower lip again before finishing her sentence.

"Then, I want your cum all over my fuckin' face. How about that?"

"I think that's an offer I can't refuse, babe."

Sam leaned in to kiss her lips before Britney winked at him. When she stepped forward, it was time to get into position. He had the strength and stamina within to deliver this pleasure for her, as it wasn't the first time he had pounded her beautiful thick ass. They were in the shower for a reason, as after a sticky facial Britney could turn on some water and both of them get cleaned up. As she leaned over the small bench and spread her legs out, Sam was starting to miss those sexy red boots. He stood behind Britney, gazing at her phat ass while letting out a soft moan.

"God, this ass is amazing."

"Isn't it? I work hard so my ass looks this fucking good!"

Wiggling her ass, Britney pulled her right hand back to smack it. She then began to roll her hips while pressing both hands down onto the surface of the bench seat. Sam smiled as he watched her begin to twerk. Those phat ass cheeks clapped together in a solid rhythm. Britney had not seen a stage in a few years now, but that didn't stop her from staying in good shape and still dancing. Sam loved to watch her work that ass, knowing within seconds his cock would be shoved right up it. When she stopped twerking, that was when Sam made his move. Stepping forward, he used his left hand to caress up her lower back and then gripping his shaft with his right hand. Britney closed her eyes, anticipating the moment to feel his hard cock sliding up her dark little hole. Sam didn't make her wait, as he shoved his cock up the crack of her ass and then pulled both cheeks apart with his hands. Making it easier to guide his cock into her booty hole, he let out a moan.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhhh yeah. Mmmmmmmmm.... yeah...."

Britney's voice was low, but it was enough to drown out the cries of pleasure that Sam made. No matter how many times he had been in her ass, it was always a feeling of tightness that required him to adjust. Exhaling his breath, he moved his hands away from her ass all together. As Sam began to thrust into her ass, Britney raised her head up. She listened to him breathing, knowing that he always went slow at first. That was Sam's style, as he only ever went harder and faster when she demanded it. Britney never had to worry about him.

"Oh my god, I gotta remind you more often how much I love your ass, babe."

Speaking with such praise, Sam raised his right hand and brought it down with a hard spank across the right cheek of her ass. Britney moaned at the feel of his touch. His eyes were focused down below, studying the details of her little fairy tattoo down her lower back. The entire length of his cock disappeared as he thrust completely into Britney's ass. Sam squeezed her ass cheeks, pulling them apart momentarily for a quick better view.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Come on and pound me in the ass, Sam! Pound my ass!!"

In response to her loud demands, Sam spanked Britney's ass with his right hand. Bucking his hips harder and faster, he began to thrust into a faster pace. Her breasts began to shake and wobble from underneath as Britney lowered her head and moaned.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhh yeah! More! Give me more of that BIG DICK POUNDIN' ME IN THE ASS!!"

Spank! His hand smacked across her ass when Britney yelled at him. Her voice struck thunderously, echoing throughout the shower and bathroom. Sam grabbed her hips and began to pound her ass to satisfy her desires. Over and over, he gave her every inch of his cock in a hard and steady rhythm. His balls bounced, swinging against the undersides of her ass while Britney's big tits were swaying and bouncing from underneath. She curled her toes up, closing her eyes and crying out for him.

"YESSSS, YESSSSSS, YESSSSSSSS!!"

Groaning out, Sam gritted his teeth and let out a growling moan. To hear Britney screaming and moaning for him, there was no better joy, all while his cock was pushing in and out of her glorious ass. He began to slow down, knowing he didn't have much time left before he would finally be blowing his load for what had now become a long awaited orgasm. When Britney felt his thrusts slow almost to a halt, that was a sign to her that he was waiting to change positions soon. Sam stepped back and carefully pulled his cock out of her ass before speaking up.

"Come on, baby! Get down here and use those tits for me!"

With a few steps back, Sam gripped his cock and then watched as Britney slid down to her knees and turned around to face him. Licking her lips, she glanced up at his face momentarily before reaching out to grab that big cock. He instantly let go, allowing her to take control of his pole. She brought the head into her mouth, not hesitating whatsoever to go from ass to mouth with sucking it.

"Ohhhhh, man..."

As Sam moaned out for her, Britney brought her hands down below to her great big tits. She held them up while bobbing her head up and down his shaft, sucking it so lovingly. His eyes focused on her hair while listening to the sucking and slobbering sounds Britney's mouth produced. Sam reached for the bun holding her hair up and pulled out the pony tail wrapped underneath. Her long golden hair fell, split down the middle as it previously was. When Britney was finally ready to have that fat cock shoved between her tits, she pulled her lips to the head and gazed up at Sam's face. Lifting her tits up, she immediately released his shaft from her lips with a popping sound and quickly wrapped her breasts around it.

"Come on, Sam! Fuck these titties!"

Wasting no time after speaking, Britney squeezed her breasts around his hard cock. She glanced down, taking a look at the head as Sam began to buck his hips to drive that thick shaft back and forth between her boobs. Britney moaned, but it was his voice that was louder than hers.

"Ohhhhhh, god! Feels so fucking good, babe!"

Sam thrust with such force, Britney almost lost the grip she had on her breasts. She adjusted her hands, then felt the head of his shaft hitting her chin down below. She moaned, nearly giggling as he was working himself so hard. Inch after inch, she felt the entire length of his cock pumping between her boobs. Britney gazed back up to see Sam's scrunched up face. She knew that look all too well, as he was trying his hardest to keep going before the inevitable was to occur. Oh, she knew just the right words that would work him past the point of no return, eager to receive that sticky reward across her face. Britney moaned before uttering words of filth.

"Fuck my tits, Sam! Fuck 'em!!"

Panting and groaning, Sam didn't want this to end. The feeling of his cock shoved between her breasts was so wonderful, regardless that it wasn't the first time he had this pleasure throughout the day. Over and over, he thrust his cock between her tits before finally slowing down. Britney instantly let go of her breasts, allowing his cock to flop freely while yelling at him.

"Give me that hot load! I want that cum all over my fuckin' face! Gimme me, gimme me! Gimme every drop of your fuckin' cum!!"

Smiling at him, Britney flashed her full pearly white teeth while running her fingers of both hands through her hair. Sam grabbed his cock and quickly went to stroking it as he aimed the head directly at her face.

"GOD BRITNEYYYY, OHHHHHHHH FUCK!!"

He screamed for her and then Britney couldn't have anticipated him to explode with such speed. She gasped, dropping her lower lip while feeling a thick string of cum that slathered onto her nose and down the right side of her face. Another string followed, coating her forehead and streaking into her hair.

Britney clenched her teeth together in a full smile trying to hold back the laughter as she felt that warm sticky seed covering her face. Another spurt landed into her left eyelash, followed directly behind another spurt that covered her eyebrow.

"Oh shit! You almost got my fuckin' eye!"

If not for moaning from such pleasure of a hard release, Sam would've laughed hard at Britney's comment. He smiled, curling up his face while still wanking his cock to force more spurts of cum out to decorate her beautiful face in his spunk. Giggling loudly, Britney opened her eyes and blinked a few times causing the cum in her eyelash to trickle down her cheek. The final drops of Sam's cum went to her lower lip and chin, causing him to laugh too.

"Almost got you in the kisser too."

Britney laughed at Sam's words as he let go of his drained cock. The two of them giggled together, as he blushed. There was always something funny about her, even at the most heated moment of their passion. Sam stood there thinking to himself how beautiful she was, even with his cum dripping down her face. She was his girl. His lioness and he couldn't wait for the day to be married to her. Offering his hand to give her a silly high-five, Britney raised her right hand and then clapped it against his palm. Sam grabbed her hand, gently helping her up from her knees.

"Well that was fun, but now we have a good excuse to take a shower, huh?"

"Yes, I think so. I need to clean you up, babe."

"Mmmmmm, you made quite a mess, didn't you?"

All he did was nod, smirking back at her. Britney quirked her eyebrows up at him as he turned around to go slide the shower door shut while she moved to stand under the shower head sprayer above. It was just another day of having intimate fun with Britney. Their love was special for one another, going back to those red boots she had worn to start this whole love making session. Sam thought to himself quietly about when the time was right, perhaps he and Britney should mail a gift to one of their favorite glamour models who had influenced this day. Maybe a certain special girl would appreciate such a gift from the two of them. In all due time, Sam would make his suggestions for Britney by the time they were on their honeymoon. The road of their future was paved with surprises and good fortunes of company that would come in time.

THE END
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 02:47:11 AM by Cadeauxxx »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Jesse90

Re: Red Boots (Britney Spears)
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2021, 12:41:35 AM »
Congratulations on 150 stories!!! When I read a Britney story of yours, I sense the same passion for her in you that I feel for Taylor Swift. They're always well-written and the sex is amazingly hot.  Well done, my friend.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Nikko

Chlp

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2021, 03:43:25 AM »
150 and still going strong!  Britney was well deserving of your 150 effort, another cracking story.  Cant wait for the next 150!

extreme1

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2021, 04:07:29 AM »
That was incredible!

flawed_existence

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2021, 02:12:21 AM »
Congrats on hitting 150. You're the greatest to ever write Britney and a number of other babes. I am glad to see you take advantage of her recent hot Insta pics.

This story seems like you have a sequel in mind. I take it the model mentioned is Abigail Ratchford? I wouldn't mind reading about her and Britney hooking up for some hot threesome action.

Hollym686

Red Boots (Britney Spears)
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2021, 08:29:48 AM »
Thank you so much for writing this. Your stories are such a joy to read and I wish I could write as good as you, especially when it comes to Britney.

VSM14

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2021, 06:34:28 PM »
Happy to see you reach 150 this year with all the fine work you've written. Congrats!

You really have been on fire this year and given me some great new stuff to read. I like to read your Britney work, but nothing tops the Demi story you wrote earlier this month. That one will probably be my favorite of the year unless you really surprise me by writing Jessica Alba again.  ;D

diamond_luv

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2021, 10:16:19 PM »
Great story, wouldn't expect anything less than great from you.

I like the whole set up with Sam and Britney looking at models online and her getting inspiration from that.

Abigail Ratchford seems like someone they would look at for sure lol.

You capture Britney's silly demeanor so well. I had a laugh at the "Here's my ass!" part. That's totally her lol.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Blocboy VC, Jesse90, Nikko

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2021, 09:50:57 PM »
Thanks for the kind words everyone, truly appreciate it. This was a special one cause it was my 150th.

To answer some things; YES there will be a sequel and yes again, it will feature Abigail Ratchford!

The "here's my ass!" line came directly out of one of Britney's social media posts. Same with her calling Sam an "adorable asshole", as well as him referencing her as his lioness.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Nikko

InThe313

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2022, 09:11:57 PM »
Sorry for the late read, but I loved every word of this, Cade.  You know how to write a quality Britney scene and here, you gave her perfect chemistry with Sam.  I especially loved the titfucks, the anal and the facial.  This will be something I will want to re-read, perhaps multiple times.  Thank you again and I cannot wait for the sequel.
Just give me a reason
Just a little bit’s enough
Just a second, we’re not broken, just bent
And we can learn to love again
It’s in the stars
It’s been written in the scars on our hearts
That we’re not broken, just bent
Just give me a reason
Just a little bit’s enough
Just a second we’re not broken, just bent
It’s in the stars
It’s written in the scars on our hearts
That we’re not broken, just bent

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2022, 02:19:04 PM »
Sorry for the late read, but I loved every word of this, Cade.  You know how to write a quality Britney scene and here, you gave her perfect chemistry with Sam.  I especially loved the titfucks, the anal and the facial.  This will be something I will want to re-read, perhaps multiple times.  Thank you again and I cannot wait for the sequel.

Thank you for the kind words. Coming from you, it's quite appreciated!

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Nikko

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2022, 09:58:21 AM »
It was definitely one of my favorite Britney Spears stories!
I have a lot of history, the title is well chosen it sends heavy alchemy is perfect .. It's super well written, you can feel the passion that comes out of it and I can't wait to see the rest with Abigail!

Sam is good, the dialogues are great, it's really them. It was amazing!

Thank you very much!

thewildcard

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2023, 08:29:04 PM »
Now that Britney and Sam are divorced, she can put on those red boots for someone luckier.  ;)

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA