Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: “Seeing The Dress, But Focusing On The Woman” starring Hailee Steinfeld  (Read 3937 times)

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
Seeing The Dress, But Focusing On The Woman
Starring Hailee Steinfeld
Codes: MF, Oral, Shower
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

I can admit that I am not the most stylish person in the world. And while some people like the idea of watching models parading along the catwalk, after a while to me it’s just watching people walking back and forth in styles that 95% of the average public will never actually wear. So the fact that I was spending the week in New York for fashion week may seem an odd choice.  However, when you get the invite to go on a trip and stay with Hailee Steinfeld, of course, you go.  While I could not have cared less about what was happening on the runway, I did enjoy sitting next to Hailee at a few shows. Though it was the time between shows I really enjoyed. The weather in New York was perfect for walking around the city and, the nights we spent back in the hotel room were unbelievably amazing as always.

Today she let me have the day off from going to the shows with her, though it was only after the fact that I learned that Olivia Holt, Dove Cameron, Sabrina Carpenter, and Lucy Hale were all at the show as well. Had I known that I probably would have gone, and I had I known what she was going to wear I for sure would have gone.  I don’t know if she intentionally tried to make me feel bad for not joining her by wearing a short zebra print dress that really showed off her incredible legs.  I had enjoyed all the outstanding outfits she had worn this far, but this simple dress with black heels had me unable to keep my eyes off of her until she left.  Once she went off to the fashion show, I did not do much. I just caught up on a few shows in the hotel room and went to pick up some lunch. 

That was a few hours ago.  Hailee was now back at the hotel, and currently, she was in the bathroom taking off her earrings.  I was standing in the doorway checking her out.

“What are you looking at?” she asked me, looking back at me via the mirror.

“You know what I’m looking at,” I replied. She gave me a knowing smile.

“I still have another event I need to get ready for,” she told me as if that would be a deterrent. Instead, it just told me that I needed to act now.

“Well, then let me help you get ready,” I said as I walked up behind her and then dropped down to one knee.

“Usually I don’t start getting changed by taking my underwear off first,” Hailee commented as I reached up under her dress and pulled them down her legs.

“I know you don’t, but you’re not the one taking them off,” I replied as she stepped out of them.  I then grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it up over her hips.  She went to reach around her back for the zipper but I stopped her.  I had no intention of letting her take off that dress. At least not yet. For now, I just nudged her leg a bit wider apart and she instinctively bent forward a bit.  I then pushed my face forward and began to eat her pussy like it was my last meal.  She had gotten freshly waxed right before we left for New York, so now I was enjoying myself as I feasted on her hot, wet, perfectly smooth honeypot.  As I continued to eat her out, Hailee bent over more and more until she was bent over enough that her elbows and forearms were what were propping her up on the marble countertop.

I had been eating her out for a few minutes, Hailee was dripping wet and her moans were getting louder. Normally I loved going down on her until she had at least one or two orgasms, but I was feeling a little impatient and she did say that we were under a time crunch.  So I stood up and dropped my pants. My cock was already hard as a lead pipe.  Moving close to her, I moistened the tip of my dick with the wetness leaking from her folds.  Looking into the mirror, I could see Hailee’s eyes looking right back into mine through the reflection.  She then just simply said, “Do it.”

With those two simple words, I pushed my hips forward and we both groaned as my manhood was enveloped by her tight box. We both let out a groan as we enjoyed the feeling of the other.  I could not help myself but to drive my cock into her hard and fast.

“God I’ve been dying to do this ever since I saw you in this dress this morning,” I told her. It was true, her short dress in heels made her legs look so irresistible.

“I know. I could tell by the tent that was growing in your underwear before I left, even though we’d already fucked twice this morning.”

“Admit that you picked out this dress because you knew it would drive me wild,” I said as I slowed my pace but thrust harder. Looking down I could see her ass jiggle as I slammed forward, and I could also see how she was pressing back to me.

“No, I didn’t.  But when I put it on this morning and looked at myself in the mirror, I knew something like this was going to happen,” she admitted. And then making sure she locked eyes with the through the mirror, she told me with a big smile, “And that got me really excited.”

I pulled my manhood out of her and spun the brunette actress/singer around. Then picking her up and sitting her down on top of the sink. I leaned towards her and she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me the rest of the way for a passionate kiss. As our tongues intertwined, Hailee bunched up her dress so it was around her waist, exposing everything else below and making it easier for me to step up between her legs. She moaned into my mouth as I reentered her warm canal.

“Mmmmm, yes. Just like that,” Haile pulled her lips away from mine as we resumed fucking on top of the bathroom counter.  I moved my lips down to her neck and then I moved one of the straps of her dress off her shoulder as I kissed along her collarbone. After I freed one shoulder Hailee reached behind her back and unzipped her dress.  She then pushed the other strap off her other shoulder.  As she freed her arms from her dress, I reached behind her and made quick work of her black strapless bra.  Suddenly Hailee’s beautiful black and white dress was nothing more than a belt of fabric down around her waist. With her breasts now exposed, she leaned back and I took one of her great nipples into my mouth.

“Oh wow, yes!” She moaned as I sucked on her breasts and continued to pound her snatch. “You always make me feel so good,” she told me.

“Is that why you invited me to be here with you? You need me to be here and make you feel good.”

“YES!” she said. “I missed you so much when I was in Venice. I could wait another extra week to see you again.” If it were possible for me to get more aroused, hearing Hailee breathlessly telling me how badly she wanted me would have done it.

“I missed you too.  I must have watched that video you sent of you fingering yourself at least 20 times. Put that video is no substitute for the real thing.  Your pussy is so amazing, it’s like it was perfectly made for dick.”

“It’s yours, it’s all yours, just keep going. I’m so close.” She said as she locked her long legs behind my back, making sure there was no chance I could fully pull out as continued pumping into her.

“Me too, I can hold back much longer,” I told her how I could feel things bubbling up in my balls. She told me again that she was close, and to just hold out a bit longer.  I knew what she wanted.  She did not want me to hold off until she climaxed, she wanted me to hold off so that we could finish simultaneously. So I gritted my teeth and held on until I finally heard her say the words.

“Uggghhhh, now! Do it now! Give it to me!” She screamed, and with the okay, I released the flood gates. My dick began firing off deep inside of her and her pussy contracted around my cock. As we came, the two of us held each other closer, pressing our bodies close as possible. We stayed that way until we both finished cumming.  As we began to calm down we pulled away a bit.

“I love you,” she said still catching her breath. 

“Love you too,” I said.  We then both moved in and kissed one another.  It took a few minutes for us to move away from the bathroom counter, but we eventually did. We stripped off what little clothes we had left on us and moved into the shower. We both rinsed off and I picked up the loofa and some soap. I tried my best to keep things non-sexual between us in the shower, but when you have your hands rubbing a naked wet Hailee Steinfeld, that’s easier said than done. I started washing her back, but soon my hands started to her lower. Suddenly I found myself with my hands lower and kneading her ass.  Then I found my hands reaching around her body soaping up her chest and playing with her breasts.  My hands then began moving south down her body. Before they got where they were destined to be going she stopped me.

“Not this time,” she said pulling the loofa out of my hand.  “Turn around and let me do you.”  So, I did just that. Turning my back to her, and I felt the soapy loofa begin scrubbing me. Closing my eyes, I focused on the feeling of her other hand lightly touching my arm and hip. Every now and then as she moved around I could feel one of her hard nipples brush up against my back or upper arm. With your eyes closed and your mind focusing on those other sensations, the experience was pretty sensual.  I was disappointed when I felt her pull away. 

“Turn around and wash off,” she told me.  It was when I did that we were both met with a surprise.  First having felt her up and then feeling her touch me, had brought life back into my cock, which she did not notice. And as it turned out when she had backed away from me, Hailee had dropped to her knees to surprise me. So when I turned to have my back to the spray of the water, I did so quickly.  Maybe too quickly, as when I turned I ended up slapping Hailee right across the face with my dick.  Thankfully she took it all in stride and just began laughing.

“How are you hard again,” she laughed.

“Stop looking so hot and being so sexy, and I won’t be,” I told her.  “Also if you have a problem with me being hard, why are you on your knees, naked in front of me?”

She just gave me a quick playful look, and then admitted, “I guess this does make things simpler.”  She moved in and gave the tip of my dick a quick playoff kiss and then backing off.  The Dickenson actress then took hold of the root of my dick with one of her well-manicured hands and went on to wrap her lips around my dick. She proceeded to blow me, using her lips to focus on the tip while her hand stroked the shaft. 

I only let her suck her for a bit before I backed away and helped her stand back up.  Moving over to one of the sturdy glass walls, Hailee had her back pressed against it and she lifted one of her legs up. I hooked my arm under her lifted legs, giving me easy access as I pushed my dick back into her. As hot as someone like Olivia Holt or Kelli Berglund is, being so short, sexual positions where we are both standing are mostly off the table. On of the myriad of the things that are nice about being with Hailee is that her extra few inches of height allows us to do things like have sex in a shower stall with both of us standing looking into one anothers eyes. Which is exactly what we were doing. Hailee had her back and ass against the glass and I was fucking her up against it as her made out.  She had moved her raised leg so that it was wrapped behind my ass.

“I never get tired of this, being her with you,” I told her.

“I know, and I know you’re not just talking about the sex,” she answered.

“Yeah, but that part is fanttastic as well.”

“Yeah it is.” We kept at it at that position for a while before we switched things up.  Hailee said she wanted to get on top of me. So we turned off the shower and insttead of moving to the bedroom and soaking the bed with our set bodies, I just through a towel down on the closed toilet.  I sat down, and Hailee got on top of me. She rode my dick, rocking her mezmorizing hips on me until once again we were able to time things out so we together at the same time.  Me once again filling her.  And after we just sat there basking in eachothers post orgam bliss, occasionally lightly kissing the other. Hailee did end up checking her phone to see the time.

“Now I really do need to get dressed and cleaned up for the next show,” she told me as she got off of me and moved back into the shower to wash off her body quickly.

“Why don’t I come with you to this one,” I suggested.  Not because I wanted to go, but because I just wanted to tag along where ever she was going.

“Really? That would be great!” she said excitedly as she looked back at me through the glass shower wall.

“Yeah.  Though I should warn you, I might not be able to keep my hands to myself while we’re in the car together.”

A smile came across Hailee’s face and pressing her wet nude body against the glass, she replied with a simple, “Promise?”

Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Calibur009

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Re: “Seeing The Dress, But Focusing On The Woman” starring Hailee Steinfeld
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 08:27:27 PM »
If any dress she wore during fashion week earned a story, it was this one. And with some double duty being pulled with both scenes, this story is just pretty darn great. but you also never fail with Hailee. Great work.

The following users thanked this post: MiamiLyfe

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA