Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Italian Sausage Connection (Alison Brie & Aubrey Plaza)  (Read 3578 times)

Calibur009

The Italian Sausage Connection (Alison Brie & Aubrey Plaza)
« on: September 22, 2021, 07:38:45 PM »
**Updated**

The Italian Sausage Connection
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Alison Brie & Aubrey Plaza
Codes: MFF, MF, MMFF, Oral, Anal, DP, Facial

Tuscany, Italy

The production of Spin Me Round had come to a close. It was the name of a new comedy starring Alison Brie and Aubrey Plaza. The duo had been filming it in Italy for over a month now. Now that the movie’s production had finished, the two friends could go sightseeing around Tuscany. That also included a tour of the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Later that afternoon, the duo decided to pay a visit to the luxurious home of local film producer, Luigino Calvetti. Luigino or Gino for short was 56 years old with black hair and brown eyes.

Alison and Aubrey had first met Gino on the set of Spin Me Round over a month ago. Since his company was contracted to help out with additional production for the movie. The famous friends couldn’t explain it, but for some reason, they felt very drawn to the producer’s charisma and charm. During their stay in Tuscany, the two actresses got to know Gino very well. In fact, they accompanied him to restaurants, and they even partied with him at several of the city’s local clubs.

When Alison and Aubrey entered Gino’s home, the two co-stars were dressed casually in matching sleeveless black tops, jean shorts, and white tennis shoes. As for Gino, he was dressed in tan shades, a long-sleeved silver Versace shirt, black pants, and brown loafers. After the trio greeted each other and exchanged kisses, they sat on the producer’s gray three-cushioned leather sofa. In addition to that, they enjoyed some wine as they conversed with one another.

“Aubrey and I just had to see you again, Gino.” Alison said before she sipped some wine from the glass she held.

“Especially since tomorrow is our last day in Italy.” Aubrey replied with a usual deadpan expression.

“Thank you, ladies. I have enjoyed working with you on your movie. I believe it’s going to be a big success for you.” Gino responded in his Italian accent as he drank more of his wine.

“We certainly hope so, and we've enjoyed our time with you as well, Gino. I think we should do something right now to celebrate.” Aubrey said as she gave Alison a knowing look and sipped some wine.

“As usual, Aubrey, you read my mind. I know exactly what we should do.” Alison replied with a joyful chuckle as she finished her wine.

Soon, a fit young man with dark brown hair and brown eyes with a tan entered the living room. The Italian Adonis wore a black tank top with a towel around his neck, blue gym shorts, and white sneakers. Also, he carried a water bottle in his right hand.

“Yes! Ladies, this is my nephew, Marcello. He is staying with me this week.” Gino said with a proud smile.

“Hello, Marcello. You’re such a handsome young man.” Alison said with a huge grin as she scanned his body up and down with her big blue eyes.

“Hi, Marcello. I agree with Alison, you’re very handsome.” Aubrey said in an aroused tone as she focused on her brown eyes on his muscular frame.

“Marcello, show some manners. Say hello to the beautiful ladies.” Gino said in a scolding tone to his nephew.

“I’m sorry, Uncle Gino. Hello, ladies. I was a bit starstruck since I know them from watching reruns of their old sitcoms.” Marcello replied in his Italian accent and with a smile.

“It’s okay, Marcello. We understand, and I’m always happy to meet a new fan whenever I travel to another country.” Alison responded with a giggle as she left the sofa.

“Me too.” Aubrey said as she joined Alison.

Soon, the former sitcom actresses planted a couple of wet kisses onto Marcello’s cheeks. The attention the young man received from the two hot older women made him smile.

“Look, Alison. He’s blushing now.” Aubrey said with a chuckle.

“Yes, he is. How old are you, Marcello?” Alison asked as her blue eyes shifted down and focused on the bulge inside Marcello’s shorts.

“I turned 24 four days ago.” Marcello replied with a smile.

“Wow! You’re a young guy. I think we can have some fun with him too, Alison.” Aubrey said in a somewhat excited tone.

“Definitely, Aubrey.” Alison replied as she more or less eye fucked the young Italian man’s muscular physique.

“I forgot to mention that my nephew is a big fan of your old television shows. Well, do you ladies wish to get started with our celebration?” Gino asked.

“Yes, we're ready, Gino.” Aubrey replied with a naughty smile.

“I’ve been waiting to go another round for your thick Italian sausage, Gino. Have a seat, Marcello. I think you’re going to enjoy what Aubrey and I are going to do to your uncle, and maybe I’ll do the same for you later.” Alison said seductively as she winked at the young man.

“Okay, Alison, I will do that.” Marcello replied before he sat in the gray armchair.

Moments later, the thirty-something actresses stripped out of their clothing. Now nude, they immediately kneeled on the decorative rug that was next to the sofa. Meanwhile, Marcello’s mouth began to salivate when he saw the naked flesh of the duo of brunette beauties.

A few seconds later, Gino removed his shirt, revealing his sculpted chest. It was a sign that the older man was still in great physical condition. After that, he unzipped and dropped his pants, freeing his 9.5-inch cock for the two leading ladies.

“That’s the Italian sausage I’ve been craving today.” Aubrey said with a lustful smile.

“Me too, Aubrey. Gino, feed us that large meat.” Alison said while licking her pink lips as her sea-blue eyes were fixated on the producer’s large member.

Soon, Alison and Aubrey began sliding their sets of moist lips across Gino’s big dick. After that, the sexy pair took turns blowing him and alternated between blowing his olive-colored cock and sucking on his large balls. Additionally, the Little Hours co-stars made loud slurping sounds as they devoured the producer’s impressive slab of beef.

“I can’t get enough of your big sausage! It tastes so good! I could suck it all day! I bet you could!” Alison and Aubrey said as they happily feasted on Gino’s large cock as it contained the secret of life itself.

While that was happening, Marcello watched on whilst in a state of total arousal as he clutched the arms of the chair. He never thought he would see the day his two television crushes would be giving his Uncle Gino a blowjob right in front of him, but there was a first time for everything.

“God! They are so beautiful and talented, and they can really blow a cock.” Marcello said to himself as he literally pitched a tent in his shorts.

“I love sucking your big cock, Gino!” Aubrey said as she deepthroated him, and she made loud gagging sounds as she did so.

Right now, Alison was licking and sucking on Gino’s swinging nuts. But she occasionally looked back at Marcello as she pleasured his uncle’s balls.

“Mmm! Gino, I love sucking your big meaty balls!” Alison said as she tongued the older man’s family jewels.

Soon, Alison and Aubrey began kissing each other as they gave Gino a double handjob. After that, the hot actresses resumed sucking him off, and they even used the corn-on-the-cob technique. Alison was on his right, and Aubrey was on his left as they slid their sets of moist lips along the sides of the older man’s thick cock.

“Mmm! His big dick is so good and thick! I fucking love it!” Aubrey and Alison said as they continued to greedily feast on Gino’s big dick.

As Marcello watched his uncle being orally pleasured by the two brunette beauties, the tent in his shorts grew even bigger. Right now, Alison was blowing Gino, and she used her right hand to work his shaft as she sucked down more of his manhood. Meanwhile, Aubrey joyfully licked the Italian film producer’s plum-sized balls.

“I’m glad that we met you while filming Spin Me Round, Gino. Because I love sucking your meaty cock!” Alison said as she quickly bobbed her head along the older man’s veiny member.

“And his balls are great as well.” Aubrey said as she continued to snack on the producer’s nuts.

Sometime later, Aubrey and Gino were 69ing on the sofa. The Parks and Recreation actress let out a series of moans as the producer dined on her sweet snatch. Additionally, she pushed her ass closer to him so he could eat her pussy better.

“Oh yes! Gino, I love how you eat my pussy!” Aubrey cooed as she resumed sucking his big cock.

“Not to brag, but I tasted the pussy of many beautiful women in time on this Earth, so I have a lot of experience.” Gino replied as he kept eating at the Legion actress’s tasty twat.

While that went on, Alison watched the pair 69ing before she turned her attention to Marcello. Not only was he now naked, he was stroking his long 11-inch dick with his right hand. The blue-eyed beauty gasped once she saw the younger man’s lengthy and throbbing cock.

“Good lord! His cock is bigger than Gino’s.” Alison said to herself as she hurried over to the chiseled 24-year-old Adonis.

Alison quickly kneeled between Marcello’s legs and smiled at him. After that, the hot brunette seized his lengthy bronze cock and began stroking it with her firm but soft hands. A few seconds later, the Get Hard actress extended her wet tongue and proceeded to lick the underside of the younger man’s almost footlong dick. Before long, she swallowed eight inches of his immense penis and made shamelessly wet sounds as she sucked it.

“Oh yes! It’s like sucking on a big Italian sausage!” The Rental actress said as she devoured Marcello’s long veiny cock. Besides that, the hot brunette worked his shaft with her right hand, and she used her left hand to massage his heavy balls.

Soon, Alison smacked the right side of her pretty face with Marcello’s spit-stained dick a couple of times. After that, the How To Be Single actress laughed about it, and she began sucking on Gino’s nephew’s balls as she jacked his lengthy dick with her right hand.

“Yes! Marcello, your balls are so good!” Alison said as she sucked on the young man’s cojones.

Moments later, Marcello was standing with his right hand placed behind Alison’s head as she sucked away at his enormous cock. In addition to that, the GLOW actress's hands were resting on the Italian beefcake’s legs as she consumed more of his long cock down her throat. Soon, the younger man began to jack his schlong while it was still inside the hot brunette’s mouth.

“Yes! Make me choke on your big Italian sausage! It tastes so good!” Alison said as she slurped away at Marcello’s bronze dong.

Meanwhile, Aubrey was still 69ing with Gino on the sofa. A few seconds later, she glanced over to see that Alison was gagging on Marcello’s lengthy dick.

“Holy fuck! That is one big dick.” Aubrey said with a naughty smile as she continued slurping on Gino’s cock.

A few minutes later, the Funny People actress joined her friend. After that, the sexy duo sucked Marcello’s big cock together.

“Fuck! His cock is so damn long! Oh my god! I love sucking it! It’s so damn big and feels so good sliding down my throat!” The Little Hours co-stars said as they gave the young Italian man a double blowjob.

“Hey, Aubrey. I believe Marcello’s cock is the real Tower of Pisa.” Alison said with a laugh as she began sucking on his balls.

“I agree, Alison. His huge sausage is the real tourist attraction of Tuscany.” Aubrey replied with a chuckle as she bobbed her head along Marcello’s lengthy tan dick.

A short time later, Marcello looked down at Alison and Aubrey as they continued to worship his enormous dick. Currently, he had a look of pure joy on his face as the two famous women of his dreams were sucking his lengthy cock.

“I see that you ladies have taken a liking to my nephew.” Gino said with a smile.

“Yes, we have, Gino.” Aubrey replied as she continued blowing Marcello.

“I adore Marcello. In fact, I plan to ride his dick soon.” Alison responded with a sly smile as she licked the young man’s balls.

A bit later, Marcello was sitting on the armchair as Alison climbed on top of him. Following that, the Mad Men actress began sucking the young Italian man’s cock in the 69 position as he lapped at her honeypot.

“Oh god yes! Eat my pussy just like that!” Alison purred while bobbing her head up and down on Marcello’s lengthy dick as he ate her delectable cooze.

Over on the sofa, Aubrey was looking back at Gino as he fucked her in the doggystyle position. The older man also had a firm grip on the Ingrid Goes West actress’s hips as he railed her from behind. He even occasionally slapped the Puerto Rican beauty’s firm booty as he slammed his big cock into her pussy.

“Jesus! Oh fuck yes! Your big cock is incredible!” Aubrey moaned as Gino kept plowing her from behind.

Before long, the Italian producer was balls deep in the Dirty Grandpa actress's pussy. A few seconds later, he slapped the olive-skinned beauty’s right ass cheek again as he fucked her faster and harder.

“Oh fuck yes! Gino, I love how you fuck me! Give me all of that big dick!” Aubrey cried out with a lustful smile as the older man continued screwing her.

While that was going on, Marcello held Alison’s waist as she nimbly rode him. Also, the Italian stud sucked on the hot older woman’s famous boobs as she bounced up and down on his bronze pole.

“Oh god yes! Your big cock is simply incredible! Fuck me!” Alison cried out as Marcello pistoned his lengthy dick into her love tunnel.

Alison eventually grabbed the back of the armchair, and she proceeded to ride Marcello much faster than before. That action caused her fantastic tits to sway even faster. It also sent the younger man’s libido into overdrive as she rode him. Just seconds later, the dark-haired Adonis groped the Get Hard actress’s bouncing titties as she impaled herself on his tan cock.

“God! Alison, I love your big boobs. They are so wonderful.” Marcello said with a big grin as sucked on the Community actress’s right breast as she kept riding him.

“And I love your big Italian dick! Oh my god! You’re fucking me so good!” Alison replied with several moans as she rode the well-endowed 24-year-old non-stop.

Currently, Aubrey was howling like a banshee as she rode Gino in the reverse cowgirl position. Besides that, the Child’s Play remake actress’s small tits jiggled, and she rubbed her wet pussy with her right hand as she bounced up and down on the Italian producer’s big cock.

“Oh fuck yes! Make me cum on your big dick! It’s so good!” Aubrey hollered while now gyrating her slim body as she swiftly rode Gino.

Several minutes later, the To-Do List actress dismounted Gino. But she quickly descended back onto it and began riding him in the standard cowgirl position. After that, the older Italian man seized the brown-eyed beauty’s ass cheeks as he pistoned his thick 9-inch dick into her pussy.

“Aubrey, your pussy is delightful.” Gino said as he kept thrusting up into her love tunnel.

“Thank you, Gino! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy with that big hard dick!” Aubrey replied while moaning as she rode the older man at a quick pace.

Marcello was now railing Alison from behind on the rug next to the sofa. On top of that, she was looking back at the young stud with an approving smile as she pushed her ass closer to him. Additionally, he had a firm grip on the Renal actress’s lower back as he slammed his lengthy Italian cock into her snatch.

“Yes! You’re fucking my pussy so deep, and it feels so good! Marcello, you literally are my biggest fan!” Alison moaned with a laugh as the handsome 24-year-old enthusiastically fucked her.

Soon, the young man slapped the How To Be Single actress’s left ass cheek repeatedly as he kept drilling into her marvelous cooze. And the brunette beauty loved every inch of the Italian hunk’s cock thrusting inside of her.

“God yes! I love your big cock so much! Fuck me!” Alison hollered as Marcello smacked her pale ass again and banged her with more zeal than before.

Back on the sofa, Gino was screwing Aubrey in the spoon position. Also, the Italian film producer clutched the Black Bear actress’s left leg as he filled her pussy with his big cock. Besides that, the Delaware native had a look of elation as the older man fucked her non-stop.

“Oh fuck yes! Keep fucking the shit out of me!” Aubrey moaned as Gino delivered a series of fast-paced strokes into her love tunnel.

Soon, Aubrey began rocking her hot body back and forth. Additionally, the Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates actress cried out in pleasure as Gino continued to fuck her.

“Yes! Fucking give it to me!” Aubrey howled as the Italian film producer filled her wet cooze with his meaty cock.

Much later, Alison straddled Gino’s cock and began riding him reverse cowgirl on the sofa. Plus, the Community actress’s big tits bounced uncontrollably as she briskly rode the older man’s Italian schlong. On top of that, the Community actress had a naughty smile on her face as she began grinding her pussy on the producer’s big dick.

“Oh my god! Gino, I love riding your big hard cock!” Alison cried out as she rode Gino like she was an adult film actress.

Meanwhile, on the rug, Aubrey had a lustful and wicked grin on her face as she bounced up and down on Marcello’s huge dick. The Parks and Recreation actress also seductively rubbed the young man’s sculpted chest as she continued her wild ride on his impressive manhood.

“Holy fuck! I could ride your long dick all day! It’s so good!” Aubrey moaned as she slammed her ass off of Marcello’s thighs.

A few minutes later, Gino was screwing Alison missionary with her right leg draped over his shoulder. Additionally, the brunette beauty had a look of pure bliss as the Italian producer hammered her pussy.

“Oh my god! You’re pounding my pussy so good!” Alison cried out as Gino kept fucking her with his big dick.

Marcello was now fucking Aubrey in the missionary position on the rug. Besides that, the Life With Beth actress’s legs were spread wide as the young Italian stud pistoned his long cock into her love tunnel.

“Oh god! That big dick feels so good! Fuck me!” Aubrey hollered as Marcello slammed his enormous cock into her pussy continuously.

Back on the sofa, Alison had nothing but lustful glee on her face as Gino was railing her from behind. He even caressed the Mad Men actress’s smooth back as he rapidly drilled into her wet snatch.

“Yes! Oh my god! Fuck me just like that!” Alison shrieked as Gino gave her pussy an excellent pounding. On top of that, her big tits swayed as the producer continued to fuck her.

Moments later, Marcello had a big grin on his face as he fucked Aubrey doggystyle. Besides that, the Legion actress’s body jolted as the young man rammed his big cock into her hot box repeatedly, much to her delight.

“Oh fuck yes! Keep stretching my pussy with that big Italian cock!” Aubrey moaned in a demanding tone as Marcello fucked her hard and fast.

“Yes! Aubrey, I love fucking your pussy.” Marcello replied with a smile as he pumped in and out of her love tunnel.

“And I love how you fuck me!” Aubrey responded with a naughty smile as she shoved her ass closer to the 24-year-old hunk.

A good while later, Alison was kneeling in front of Marcello, and she had his lengthy bronze cock inside her mouth. The GLOW actress also jacked the young man’s big dick with her right hand as she slurped on it.

“I can’t get enough of sucking your big dick!” Alison said with a smile as she bobbed her head along Marcello’s enormous tan cock.

Soon, the Mad Men actress released the Italian hunk’s cock from her mouth with a loud pop. Next, she spat on his dick, placed it between her chest, and squeezed her famous boobs together. After that, the sexy brunette gave the young man a terrific titfuck, and she even licked his cockhead as it smacked against her chin.

“I had just had to give my biggest fan a titfuck. Oh god! That feels so good!” Alison said with an aroused tone as Marcello slid his big dick between her C-cup tits.

“Wow! Alison, your breasts feel incredible. I’m glad I get to fuck them today.” Marcello replied with a smile as he slid his cock between her boobs.

As that went on, Gino was sitting on the armchair while Aubrey was kneeling between his legs and sucking his large cock as if it contained the secret of life. The olive-skinned beauty also had a firm grasp on the older man’s hairy legs as she gave him an intense blowjob. Not only that, but the Dirty Grandpa actress got an idea as she hawked a thick wad of spit onto the producer’s tan schlong.

“Sure! Anything for you, Aubrey.” Gino replied with a smile.

“Alright! I would love to fuck you with my uncle.” Marcello chimed excitedly.

“Hey, Aubrey, looks like you’re about to receive a double dose of Italian sausage today.” Alison said with a laugh as she stroked Marcello’s long cock.

“Yes, I know, Alison. And I can’t wait to feel them inside both of my holes.” Aubrey said with a naughty smile as she flicked her tongue across Gino’s cockhead.

Five minutes later…

Marcello was now sitting on the sofa, and he held his lengthy member in place as Aubrey lowered herself onto it. After that, she began to ride him for a bit. Just seconds later, Gino stepped behind the Parks and Recreation actress and spread her cheeks. He then entered her backdoor and began fucking her ass.

“Oh my god! Those big dicks feel so good! Keep fucking both of my nasty holes!” Aubrey screamed as the two Italian men fucked her ass and pussy in unison.

“I cannot wait until they fuck me.” Alison said in an aroused tone as observed the action as she pleasured herself with her right hand.

Aubrey came several times as Gino and Marcello continued to double-stuff her orifices. Eventually, the two men changed positions. Following that, the Safety Not Guaranteed actress was bouncing on Gino’s cock as Marcello stuffed her ass with his lengthy cock.

“God yes! I just love having two big cocks filling both of my holes! Please don’t stop!” Aubrey howled as the uncle and nephew worked as a cohesive unit to pound her booty and snatch.

“Aubrey, I’m getting so wet watching you take both of their big dicks.” Alison cooed as she rubbed her sensitive clit with her right hand.

Three minutes later…

Alison was swiftly riding Marcello as Gino gave her ass a deep anal pounding. Of course, the Community actress had the look of pure bliss on her beautiful visage as two well-endowed Italians simultaneously stuffed both of her holes with their big dicks.

“Oh god yes! I love your big Italian cocks so much! You’re fucking my pussy and ass so good!” Alison cried out as Gino and Marcello continued to double-penetrate her on the sofa.

“Holy shit! Alison, they’re fucking you so good! Keep going because it turns me on!” Aubrey said as she finger-fucked herself to the hot sexual action.

A few minutes later, Alison descended onto Gino’s cock, and she began to bounce up and down on his big cock. Marcello sported a wide smile as he inserted his long dick into the Get Hard actress’s anus and began thrusting into it. Before long, the blue-eyed beauty let out a chorus of moans as the two Italian men fucked her silly and gave her multiple orgasms.

“Oh my god! Oh god yes! I love having my ass and pussy fucked at the same time by your big cocks!” Alison wailed as the well-endowed men continued thrusting into her snug holes.

Sometime later, the Happiest Season co-stars were kneeling on the rug as they looked up at the two Italian men who stood before them. Right now, Marcello was jerking his pulsating bronze rod in front of Alison and his uncle Gino stroked his cock for Aubrey.

“I want you to make my face a cumstained mess. Now blow your load for me!” Alison said in an overly seductive tone as she took control of Marcello’s cock and began jerking it.

Due to the combination of the Community actress's dirty talk and her skilled hands, Marcello let out a loud grunt. After that, he fired a huge cumshot splattered onto the hot brunette’s nose, the right side of her face, and into her hair.

“That was a lot of cum not, but I’m not complaining.” Alison said with a satisfied smile as she before she sucked on Marcello’s cockhead.

“Come on, Gino. Give me that cum right now! I want you to nut all over my fucking face.” Aubrey said in an aggressive but sexual tone as she glared at him with her brown eyes.

A few seconds later, the old film producer groaned as he kept beating his meat. He did that until he blasted three ropes of milky jissom onto the Legion actress’s face.

“Yes! That was exactly what I wanted.” Aubrey said as she sucked the excess cum off of Gino’s dick.

“What a day! So, what did you ladies think about my nephew’s sexual prowess?” Gino asked as he breathed heavily.

“He was wonderful, Gino.” Aubrey replied with a somewhat pleased grin.

“I thought he was amazing.” Alison replied as she looked up at Marcello and winked at him.

“Thank you very much. I really enjoyed having dirty sex with you ladies today.” Marcello responded with a grin.

“All right. I’m heading upstairs to shower and take a nap. As always it’s been great seeing you ladies. Have a great day.” Gino said as he collected his clothes and went upstairs.

“Goodbye, Gino. See you next time.” Alison and Aubrey said together.

“I think we should have some more fun with Marcello before we leave.” Aubrey suggested with a naughty smile.

“I love that idea. Okay, Marcello, we’re going to suck your enormous cock. After that, we can all shower together.” Alison said as she gave the young man an enticing smile.

“That sounds great! Let’s do it.” Marcello replied with an eager smile.

The End
« Last Edit: February 24, 2024, 02:15:37 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA