Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: CSS Pin-Up of the Month: February 2022: Shakira  (Read 10242 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
CSS Pin-Up of the Month: February 2022: Shakira
« on: February 01, 2022, 04:30:16 PM »
We are pleased to announce that the CSS Pin-Up for February 2022 is...Shakira!

You can read her stories by clicking on the links below.

Biography:
Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll (born 2 February 1977) is a Colombian singer, songwriter, dancer, businesswoman, and philanthropist. Born and raised in Barranquilla, her first studio albums, Magia and Peligro, failed to attain commercial success in the 1990s; however, she rose to prominence in Latin America with her major-label debut, Pies Descalzos (1996), and her fourth album, Dónde Están los Ladrones? (1998).

Shakira entered the English-language market with her fifth album, Laundry Service in 2001. Its lead single, "Whenever, Wherever", became one of the most successful singles of 2002. Her success was solidified with her sixth and seventh albums Fijación Oral, Volumen Uno and Oral Fixation, Volume Two (2005), the latter of which spawned the best selling single of the 2000s, "Hips Don't Lie". Shakira's eighth and ninth albums, She Wolf (2009) and Sale el Sol (2010), received critical praise. Her official song for the 2010 FIFA World Cup, "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)", became the biggest-selling World Cup song of all time with 10 million downloads.With over 2 billion views, it is one of the most viewed music videos on YouTube. She has four of the twenty top-selling hits of the 2000s, more than any other artist.

Shakira has received numerous awards, including 3 Grammy Awards, 13 Latin Grammy Awards, 5 MTV Video Music Awards, 7 Billboard Music Awards, 39 Billboard Latin Music Awards and has been Golden Globe-nominated. She has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and sold more than 75 million records, making her one of the world's best-selling music artists.[10] From 2012 to 2015, she was listed among world's top 100 most powerful women in the world by Forbes. In 2017, she was listed as one of the world's greatest leaders by Fortune, ranked at 27th. She is a goodwill ambassador for UNICEF.

Stories on the Site:

3rd Chromosome: Miley's Life by Grobnar

A Fruitful Partnership by Money

Anal Adventures: Shakira by Money

Beautiful Liars by Kash_The_Priest

Big Booty Bitches Ch. 16 by Cadeauxxx

Cravings of A She-Wolf by Noj

Drug Trials by Money

El Principio by Noj

Harem Visions: Super Bowl Shenanigans by KMB

Laundry Service by Noj

Laundry Service Part 2 by Noj

Laundry Service Part 3 by Noj

The Meds Made Me Do It Part. 2 by Money

The Meds Made Me Do It Part. 3 by Money

We Told You She Was Kinky by Money

Media:

Photos
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA