Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Captain's Log: Eliza Dushku  (Read 5669 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Captain's Log: Eliza Dushku
« on: June 28, 2022, 11:13:41 PM »
(Similar to the story I did about Melissa Benoist the character of Cptnstrwrs is a fictional version of my username. For this story I decided to switch the format to the first person pov. Let me know what you think)

There I was, on vacation in Boston, minding my own business as I walked down the street. It was a Friday night and downtown Boston was booming, people everywhere. As I reached the restaurant where I was supposed to meet my old college friend for dinner I heard my phone beep. I checked the phone, cursing as I see the text message  from my friend cancelling on me, last minute as usual. Just I was about to call them and give them a piece of my mind a low voice catches me off guard. "Hi. Are you waiting for someone?" the voice asks. I turn to answer and to my surprise it's her...Eliza Dushku, one of the hottest brunette actresses ever. For a moment I can only stand there, starstruck, as I struggle to find the words to answer her. "I was, but they just bailed on me," I answer, trying to keep the anger out of my voice. "Yeah, me too," she answers, disappointment in her voice. We stand in silence for a few awkward seconds, just staring at each other. "Sorry if I seem a little out of it. I'm a huge fan and you were the last person I'd thought I would run into tonight," I explain. She giggles. "I get that a lot," Eliza says. "Hey, what if I have dinner with you since we're both here anyway?" Eliza asks, her voice sounding a little...nervous? "Sounds great," I say, leading her into the restaurant.
        The next few hours are a blur. We sit there, eating, drinking, laughing and talking about anything and everything. Finally the restaurant is empty, only the two of us and the staff cleaning the nearby tables. We pay the bill and walk out together. "Thanks for having dinner with me. I had a good time," Eliza says. "Me too. If I'm ever in town again I'll let you know," I reply. Like earlier in the evening there's a few moments of awkward silence.  "So you're not going to ask me to go back to your hotel room with you?" Eliza asks, a grin on her face. I'm stunned, caught off guard by her question. It's the dream of every fanboy who's ever seen an Eliza movie or TV show. After what feels like an eternity I  finally reply. "Of course I was going to ask you if you wanted to come up. I just didn't want to seem too eager," I explain. "I don't believe you, but that's okay," Eliza laughs, taking me by the hand. We practically run back to the hotel, anticipation building. As soon as the elevator doors close she's all over me, kissing me, mauling me like some kind of wild animal. I respond in kind, my hands exploring her body, pausing only to get a handful of her tight little ass, Eliza giggling as I squeeze both asscheeks lightly.
        She pulls away, sliding her black tank top up and off, exposing the tiny black bra covering her B cup breasts. I follow her example, taking off my t-shirt and throwing it aside. As we continue making out I can feel her hands fumbling with my belt. Eliza succeeds, pulling off my belt and tossing it aside as I remove her belt and let it fall to the floor. Growing impatient, we both remove our pants ourselves, laughing as we realize we had the same idea. The small black pair of bikini style panties she's wearing leaves little to the imagination, but before I can take advantage of the situation Eliza slides a hand into my boxer shorts. She finds her prize quickly, slowly rubbing her hand up and down my dick, causing it to become fully erect as I pull the shorts down.
        "Wow that's big," she exclaims, seeing its' full length for the first time. I move to the couch, motioning for her to follow. She wastes no time, kneeling down in front of me, her hands on my inner thighs as she swallows me whole. At first I'm surprised and even a little disappointed that she's not using her hands at all, but as she continues sucking me off I can honestly say that her lips and tongue are more than enough. As her head bobs up and down on my cock I lean forward, my hands sliding down her back and finding my target: the clasp of her bra. Undoing it quickly, I slide the straps down her shoulders, Eliza moving her hands so the now useless bra can fall to the floor. I get a sneak peek of her breasts every time her head moves up my dick, the B cup breasts gently bouncing in rhythm with the movement of her body.  "That's enough," I tell her and she stops, a sad pouty look on her face.
        I help her stand, directing her to the spot o the couch next to me. She opens her mouth to speak as I stand up, cutting her off. "Sshhh! It's your turn now," I say, grinning at her. She lays back on the couch as I slide her panties down her thin, muscular legs, exposing my target. She has a small patch of well groomed hair between her legs, a small triangular shape pointing in the right direction. Eliza lets out a groan as I dive face first between her thighs, licking and sucking on her tiny clit. She grabs the back of my head in a death lock, pulling me face first into her little, wet love box. After a few minutes I alternate between her clit and her pussy, sliding my tongue inside. She whines and groans as I eat her out, the volume of her voice increasing with each of my licks. I know she's about to cum when she suddenly wraps her legs around my head screaming, "Right there! Right there!. Don't you fucking stop! Oh god! I'm cumming!" Her juices are smeared all over my face as she cums, her hips bucking and convulsing as she rides out her orgasm.
        I pull my face from between her legs and lie down on the couch next to her. "You okay?" I ask Eliza. She nods weakly, a small smile on her face. Gently wrapping her arms around my head again, she pulls herself up off the couch and begins to lick her juices off my face. She finishes cleaning my face, giggling as she drops back onto the couch. I stand up, grabbing her by the legs and turn her so her body is now parallel with the length of the couch. "You ready for me?" I ask, rubbing her clit softly. She lets out a low moan as she nods enthusiastically. Placing a hand on either of her thighs I spread her legs open, exposing her waiting pussy. Taking my cock in one hand I rub the head against her lower lips, Eliza groaning.
        Normally I'd tease her for a little bit or enter her slowly, inch by inch. But not tonight. I've dreamed of this moment my whole life. I enter her with one good, hard thrust, my entire length sliding inside her. "Fuck! That feels incredible," Eliza cries. And she's right. She's so tight that even though she's dripping wet fucking her is going to be no easy task. I position myself on top of her, Eliza wrapping her arms and legs around me as I wrap my arms around her upper body. Realizing the slow and steady won't cut it I begin fucking her as hard as I can. "Oh fuck! Just like that! Don't stop!" Eliza cries out as I pound her pussy. The whole couch shakes with each thrust, our bodies bouncing as I jackhammer into her with my hips. I finally get a good rhythm going when Eliza says, "Stop. I want to get on top."
        With her arms and legs wrapped tightly around me I pull her up with me as I turn my body, letting myself fall back first against the couch, Eliza giggling. She leans in to kiss me, her long dark hair brushing against my face. "Hold on. It's going to be a wild ride," she says grinning. I grab her tightly by the hips as she begins fucking me. Her hips move lightning speed in all directions: up, down, left and right, forwards and backward, even throwing in a circular movement. She moans the whole time, enjoying herself. My hands move to her ass, grabbing it as she rides me hard. She has one of the smallest asses I've ever seen but it feels firm and muscular in my hands. I decide to change my focus, watching her perfect tits bounce wildly as Eliza goes to town on my dick. I squeeze one in each hand, pulling and licking at her already hard nipples, Eliza groaning in approval. She suddenly picks up speed, leaning in to face me. "Oh shit! I'm about to cum again baby!" Eliza purrs into my ear. Her whole body tenses up and I brace myself for the inevitable. "Fuck! I'm cumming!" Eliza cries. Her arms wrap tightly around my neck, her face buried against my neck, her body convulsing in orgasm as she whimpers softly. It takes every ounce of strength I have left not to cum, her already tight pussy clamping around my cock over and over as she climaxes.
        Eliza remains motionless, panting hard, her face still buried against my neck. "Hey. You ok?" I ask her softly. She struggles to lift her head, nodding slowly as a weak smile appears on her face. "Cum for me," she begs, resting her forehead against mine. "What position do you want to try for our big finale?" I ask her, laughing. "How about doggy style?" Eliza asks with a mischievous smile on her face. "Fine by me," I reply. I stand up and helping her up, Eliza takes me by the hand and leads me to the bedroom. She climbs on to the bed on all fours, her back to me, giving me a clear view of her waiting holes. "What are you waiting for?" Eliza teases me. I get on the bed behind her, dick in hand. I'm about to push into her pussy when she turns suddenly. "No. That's the wrong hole. You've practically ignored my ass all night. Plus it's been a long time since I let a guy fuck my ass," she says, reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks with her hands. "Whatever you want," I answer, grinning  at her. I wasn't expecting that I'd get to have anal sex with Eliza Dushku tonight, and I certainly wasn't about to let the opportunity pass me by. I spit into her ass crack, using the spit as lube as I move the head of my dick into position.
        Somehow her asshole is even tighter than her pussy. As I push into her, inch by agonizing inch, we both moan and groan. It takes what feels like an eternity but eventually I'm balls-deep in her hot little ass. Once again I grab her hips and slowly rock my hips back and forth inside her. As much as I want this time to last forever I know I can't hold out much longer. Eliza's dirty talking doesn't help either. "I know you're close. Cum for me baby. Fill that ass with your cum," she wails. It's too much for me to handle. Grabbing her hanging breasts I squeeze them tightly as I cum, both of us groaning as I pump my load deep inside her ass. Once I finish I pull out slowly, Eliza whining as her asshole starts to shrink back to normal size. She wiggles her way up to the head of the bed, motioning for me to join her. She passes out in seconds, her head on my shoulder. I can't help but smile as I realize that I tired out one of the hottest brunettes in Hollywood with our all night sexcapades. The next morning she gives me her number, telling me to give her a call next time I'm in town. As she kisses me goodbye my mind wanders, thinking of an excuse to come and "visit" her again...

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, diamond_luv, 666

Cadeauxxx

Re: Captain's Log: Eliza Dushku
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2022, 04:22:19 PM »
Thank you for a new Eliza story!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA