Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Meds Made Me Do It Again (Rihanna, Kristen Holt)  (Read 6593 times)

Money

The Meds Made Me Do It Again (Rihanna, Kristen Holt)
« on: March 12, 2019, 05:05:48 AM »
Title: The Meds Made Me Do It Again
Author: Money
Celeb: Rihanna, Kristen Holt
codes: MF, cons, drugs, anal, fantasy
Disclaimer: The story you are about to read is not true and never happened. This is total fiction I’m sure the celeb doesn’t act like this in reality. Anyone under the age of 18 or can easily be offended stop reading now please. Any questions or comments on the story send them to [email protected].

Authors note: I don’t have a medical degree what happens in the following story is a result of my take on the recent steroids in sports stories and I had a little fun with it if you don’t have a sense of humor about this leave me alone all hate mail will be deleted from my inbox. Originally published in September 2008.

Now I remembered why I hated travelling…mostly. The last six months on the promo tour with Shakira and Rachael Taylor was a really long fantasy sequence for me with some memorable late nights and even more wild adventures before interviews or concerts depending on who I was hanging with, be it Shakira or Rachael or both.

There were quite a few days and nights where at least one of them was getting laid playing hide the sausage with me, if not both of them at once but that’s another story all together.

We were on the last few dates of the tour when Shakira made a stop at a studio to do some new tracks on her upcoming album. I was stuck with sitting around acting as a bodyguard so no one would suspect my real reason for being with Shakira.

With her in a recording booth for the next few hours, I took a look around the studio to kill time. I still had what was left of the prototype pills on me so Shakira and Rachael wouldn’t be seen as addicts by the media.

To keep the prototypes secret I had put the name asprin on the labels. There were only six pills left in each bottle that I still kept with me, as I entered a recording session in progress I had a look in the artist booth and saw it was Rihanna. She had on a short denim skirt and a blue micro halter top that really didn’t leave much to my imagination.

“Allight that’s the last track for tonight.” The producer said.

“Hey Riri, You’re done for now see you in a couple of days.” The engineer said.

“Ok thanks guys. See you later.” She said as she came out of the booth rubbing her head as she walked right into me knocking me down.

“Oh, I’m sorry are you ok?” She asked in that sweet island voice.

“I’ll be fine.” I said as I got up then slipped on the pill bottle that was on the floor Rihanna caught it but I landed flat on my back.

Rihanna had a look at the bottle.

“Can I get one of these please? I’ve just been in that booth for the last twelve hours.” She pleaded sweetly.

“Yeah sure.” I said.

Just as she swallowed the pill I realized we were in a public place and anyone could walk in before the pills kicked in and discover their secret.

I got up and locked the door in a flash and shut off all the lights to make it look like the studio was unoccupied.

“Hey why did you lock the door?” She asked.

“That’s why.” I said pointing at her chest.

As Rihanna looked down her halter top was being stretched to the limit finally ripping down the middle not able to contain what was happening as her chest continued to grow past normal size when it stopped at a sizeable 55DD.

She went to cover her now rather sizeable chest with her hands not having much success.

“What just happened?” She asked.

“It looks like that pill had one hell of a side effect.” I said trying to not give out the secret.

“Is another side effect of the pills playing hell with your labido?” She asked.

“I’m not sure. Why?” I asked.

“Because my brain is screaming to tear your clothes off, mount you, and fuck you raw.” She said as she took off her denim skirt.

Normally I don’t do anonymous sex but this was too good to pass up nailing this island beauty along with the room being soundproof no one would hear her screaming from the pounding she was going to get.

“So what’s your answer?” She asked.

I said nothing as I got out of my clothes and sat in the producers chair.

“Hey sex is not the answer here it’s the question.” I said.

“Ok, wanna fuck?” She asked with that cute smile.

“Hell yeah!” I replied.

As Rihanna got in the chair and mounted me her pussy felt like a hot vice she was tight as hell and her pussy felt like a volcano as she started taking more of my shaft in her letting out cute little noises and grunts until we fell out of the chair onto the floor softly where I impaled Rihanna’s pussy on my shaft.

“FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!” She screamed.

“You ok?” I asked making sure she was ok.

“KEEP FUCKING ME!” She screamed again.

I got up, holding Rihanna in my arms and pulled out I bent her over the mixing console her now big breasts spread out over the dials and switches as I pushed my cock back into her now steaming hot love box.

“MY PUSSY’S ON FIRE!” She screamed.

As I kept slamming into her pussy I heard a screeching noise I thought it was Rihanna until I saw her arms moving along the mixing console her left hand banging switches and buttons and her right hand clawing at the glass window with her nails like an unruly child on a chalkboard.

“In the booth!” She said panting.

As I got in the small space Rihanna shoved me down on the floor and got up taking my dick all at once as she laid on top as I grabbed her chest her pussy felt like a four alarm fire as I kept pounding away feeling my orgasm about to explode Rihanna groaned at the feeling on her tits letting out multiple animal calls of pleasure the meds must have made her pussy and tits really sensitive as I started sucking on Rihanna’s tits she convulsed and had a mind blowing orgasm and let out a head cracking scream.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

As her pussy released a huge amount of cum my orgasm hit dumping load after load of baby batter into Rihanna’s pussy putting out the fire on her clit. but not before Rihanna let loose another bestial scream of pleasure.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Followed by another load of vaginal honey before she collapsed on top of me.

“You OK?” I asked.

Rihanna looked up at me with those beautiful eyes and made the cutest statement.

“But daddy I don’t want to go to school today.” And passed out.

I laid there watching her sleep before I drifted off myself.

As I came around a few hours later I noticed Rihanna was gone I figured I had better get dressed before someone showed up once I was ready I slipped out the door wondering what the engineer’s face was going to look like when he hit the playback button on the console and Rihanna’s reaction to the sounds of her acting like a wild animal on the speakers.

As I went back to meet Shakira my cell phone went off. It was Rachael Taylor, she was feeling a bit frisky after her interview but she didn’t know I had just had sex not too long ago. It was a good two hour drive out for this booty call, I didn’t mind but Rachael loved those pills they made her feel really sexy with those huge tits it was a sight watching her and Shakira doing a modified striptease together but that’s another story.

As I arrived at the studio I started looking for Rachael when I arrived at her last known location the cable show cheat, I looked around the set trying to find her when I ran into the shows host Kristen Holt.

“Have you seen Rachael Taylor in the last five minutes?” I asked.

“She left for a press conference she had to be at.” She said rubbing her temple.

“Long day?” I asked.

“Yeah, Boy I could so use an asprin right now.” She said.

There was the set up I wasted no time pulling out the pills for her to take a few, I just didn’t know how much time I had before they took effect the pills took over twelve hours to work with Shakira and Rachael but it was only a matter of minutes for Rihanna’s chest to go haywire.

“Why don’t we get something to eat?” I asked.

“Sounds good.” She replied.

Once we got our food, Kristen decided to eat in her dressing room as we made our way there. I saw Kristen had a set of legs that went on for days and a rather nicely shaped ass and her chest was nicely shaped but I made it a point not to stare.

Since Kristen had already taken a pill it was just a matter of time before it kicked in so I decided to kill some time talking to her while I let my food cool a little.

“Is the show live or taped?” I asked.

“Taped.” She replied.

“I’m not really hungry I’m going to lay down on the couch for a few minutes until this headache goes away.” She said.

“Do you want me to give you a massage on your skull?” I asked.

“That sounds great!” She said with a smile.

As Kristen laid down I positioned myself next to the couch and started rubbing her temples she was starting to relax and let out cute moans as I increased the pace as I focused on making Kristen feel better until I felt a sting on my neck.

“Ow!” I whispered not wanting to disturb Kristen.

I kept rubbing until I noticed a button missing on Kristen’s shirt and her tits had grown to a very attractive 36D as her shirt was just short of straining to hold her tits in. I smiled then resumed rubbing her temples keeping an eye on her shirt as one by one the buttons kept breaking the larger her tits grew until the shirt finally couldn’t hold them any longer and they spilled out they looked huge not as big as Shakira and Rachael did, but it looked like they were 45EE as Kristen woke up and saw me sitting next to her.

“What the fuck happened?” She asked.

“I’m not sure I was just rubbing your temples then…this.” I said.

“Well you could have said something.” She said.

“Like what? Hey your tits seem to have a mind of their own?” I asked.

Kristen punched me on my shoulder making her tits jiggle.

“Yo Adrian that’s quite a left hook you got there.” I said in my best Sly Stallone voice.

“I can’t leave this room with these! Where is the antidote? I’ve got an important interview at three so I have two hours to get my old boobs back.” She said.

“Why do you want them back you look fantastic.” I said

“I need them back for that interview I would much rather the person be distracted by my legs than my chest.” She said.

“I have an idea since pills dissolve into the bloodstream with the meds all you need to do is get the meds out of your bloodstream by increasing your heart rate to pump them out.” I said

“How can I do that in two hours?” She asked.

“Sex.” I said as I got undressed.

Kristen’s eyes got real wide at that answer.

“Not going to happen.” She said crossing her arms over her now huge tits.

“Goodbye then.” I said as I started to put my clothes back on.

“Wait!” Kristen reached out and grabbed my arm.

“Since the clock is ticking let’s do this fast.” She said.

“Anal.” I said.

“Done.” She said as she got out of her blouse and skirt.

As Kristen sat on the couch I sat next to her getting set to fuck her ass as she got up and lowered her ass down on my shaft groaning as her anal ring was stretched by my girth.

“MMM…Keep going.” She moaned.

Once I was buried to the hilt I started going at a slow rate so I didn’t hurt her ass.

“FASTER…FUCK ME FASTER!” She cried.

As I increased my pace I grabbed onto her huge chest the stimulation caused Kristen to have an intense orgasm that flooded my crotch as she let out a howl of ecstasy.

“UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH! That was great.” She said.

“MORE…FUCK ME RAW!” She screamed as a new orgasm rolled through her nerves making them tingle.

I kept pounding away as Kristen started sucking on her huge tit she looked so hot doing it I craned my head up latching onto the left one.

Kristen loved the attention her chest was getting she was used to guys just liking her legs and cute ass but now she was stacked as well and I was the only one paying any attention to her as I continued to pound her ass while she continued to mewl and pant like a cat in heat.

“I CAN FEEL YOUR DICK THROBBING IN MY ASS!” She cried.

As my orgasm kept building I kept going at full speed shoving my foot long tool into her vice like anal ring.

“OH GOD IT’S RUBBING AGAINST MY SPINE, UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH….. THIS THING IS FUCKING HUGE!” Kristen yelled.

“I’m gonna blow!” I yelled.

“In my ass…UUUUUUUHHHHHH…just do it in my ass!” She cried.

“Here it comes!” I moaned.

“Let’s cum together.” She said.

As my cock exploded into Kristen’s rectum I dumped nearly all my cum into her ass or so it felt that way as Kristen’s orgasm was triggered by the sheer volume of cum in her ass the feeling must have been earth shattering for her.

“RAM IT IN!” Kristen begged.

“Please split me in half with your huge tool!” Kristen was nearly in tears.

“Just relax.” I said calmly.

As Kristen relaxed again her vaginal honey started to flow like a river as she shuddered from the feeling in her ass as I removed my dick.

“Oh that’s the stuff.” She said as she started to fondle herself again before curling up on the couch and taking her nap.

I have never been so worn out in my life Kristen was an unchained animal when it came to sex.

As the meds wore off Kristen got up and started to try and walk around her legs seemed slightly bowed and she was walking a little funny getting her balance back.

“That was so much fun.” She said.

“Getting laid usually is.” I said with a coy smile.

As Kristen’s boobs returned to normal size she was feeling herself up trying to get them to stay.

“Awwww…man I was just getting used to those.” She said.

“Yeah me too.” I said.

As I walked around, I found Rachael again I was feeling just as frisky as her but we decided to get Shakira from the studio to join in the fun as we went back to the studio to pick her up.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA