Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Jennifer Love Hewitt At The Beach  (Read 12786 times)

Old_CSSA_Archive

Jennifer Love Hewitt At The Beach
« on: April 14, 2024, 02:03:32 PM »
Jennifer Love Hewitt at the Beach by rachel_stevens_fan
Celeb(s) – Jennifer Love Hewitt
Codes – MF
Originally posted on August 25 2002 at CSSA

Jennifer Love Hewitt shed the rest of her clothing and climbed into bed. she was totally exhausted, a whole day of filming really takes its toll. she slipped into bed and pulled the bed covers up around her shoulders basking in their warmth.

she didn’t want to think about her hectic life, all she wanted to do was relax and let her worries drift away. her mind started to wander aimlessly, she thought about her love life or lack there
of. being famous isn’t as great as it sounds she thought to herself. she hadn’t had a really decent relationship in ages, so long she didn’t really want to think about it. sure she was sexy and gorgeous but that seemed to work against her a lot of the time. she seemed be a magnet for arrogant obnoxious guys who didn’t care about anyone but themselves.

she thought about the last relationship she had had. god it was too long ago. she thought of their time together, how he touched her. it had been so sensuous, so intensely erotic. she realised she was fondling her nipples at the memory of their time together. she rubbed her fingertips over the hard tips, she pinched them between her fingers eliciting a gasp of pain and pleasure. she slowly slid the palm of her right hand down her belly to her waiting pussy. it was already wet. she ran a finger between the two damp folds and to her clit. she ran her thumb over the hard nub. her body was getting hotter and hotter as she picked up the pace. she slid a finger into her dripping pussy quickly followed by another one.

‘god I need a man,’ she said to the darkness. she continued to pinch at the nipples of her large breasts with her free hand as she pumped her fingers fast in and out of her pussy. she was moaning as the pleasure built up and up, she was rising her hips to meet her fingers, thrusting into herself with passion. she felt release come closer and closer, she picked up the pace to meet it rubbing her clit all the time. the intense pleasure of orgasm washed over her, making her cry out load in ecstasy. she came on her hand which was still stimulating her pussy. waves of joy flooded through her body setting her nerves on fire. she moaned as the orgasm subsided leaving her panting and sweating from the exertion.

‘oh god,’ she panted as she tried to get her breathing back down to normal. she was hornier than she realised, she really needed to be with someone. she calmed down and closed her eyes drifting into a sleep filled with dreams of passionate encounters.

– – –

‘crap, how’d I let myself get so late!’ Jennifer cursed to herself as she tried to gulp down her steaming coffee. she was in a hurry, if she didn’t get a move on she would be late. the filming of her new movie was taking a short brake and she was taking up an offer she had gotten about a month ago.

Victoria’s Secret catalogue had been preparing for a celebrity edition of their catalogue and had asked a lot of the sexiest women from Hollywood and beyond to model for them for very large sums of money.

Jennifer’s agent had persuaded her to accept as it would be very good publicity to a vast number of people. Jennifer had had her doubts but she was looking forward to the photo shoot. she had spent too long in the shower trying to satisfy her urges as best she could, last night seemed to have only heightened her need and now she was running late.

she rushed out of her large house and into her very expensive car and drove faster than she should have to he location of the photo shoot. the photographs were being taken on a secluded beach quite removed from the city. she would of much preferred it was just in a normal studio, having to rush so far out from the city she didn’t know. she followed the directions she had been given and eventually found the beach. the drive suddenly became worth while.

she parked her car and walked over a small hill to the beach and the sight was breathtaking. a clear blue ocean lay before her lapping gently at a pristine white sandy beach.

‘wow’ she exclaimed as she took in the whole image. this was so tranquil compared to the city. ‘enjoying the view?’ came a mans voice to her right startling her. she looked to its origin and say a quite tall man holding a large bag.

‘oh god, you scared me. yeah its quite a sight.’

‘ill say’ thought the man as he gave this woman a quick look. Jennifer looked back to the man and extended her hand to him. ‘I’m Jennifer Love Hewitt,’ she said. he took her hand and shook it. ‘Paul West, nice to meet you.’

‘are you the photographer?’ Jennifer asked nodding at the bag in his hand.

‘yep, I’m the one who’s going to be taking the photographs. I’ve got the area picked out already its over there behind that outcropping of trees.’ he pointed to the right at group of trees.

‘great, lets go take a look.’ said Jennifer. she walked onto the beach and instantly the high heels of her shoes sank into the sand causing her to stumble. Paul who was right behind her dropped his bag and caught her to stop her from falling. ‘oh!,’ exclaimed Jennifer. ‘oh, thanks. should have thought about that I supposed,’ said Jennifer with a slight chuckle as she stepped out of her shoes.

‘that’s alright easy mistake.’ Paul said he realised he was still holding her waist and quickly let go, probably too quickly. he picked up his discarded bag and brushed the sand off it

‘that way was it?’ Jennifer asked trying not to come out as stupid as she felt.

‘yeah just past those trees,’ he replied. the two walked along the beach and started to talk about how long Paul had been working as a photographer. it turned out he was very experienced and had shot many celebrities. they reached the area were they would be taking the photos and Jennifer paused again to look at her surroundings. this truly was beautiful. a table had been set up and had quite extensive camera equipment on it which was shielded from the sun by a canopy of trees.

‘oh wow this is beautiful. did you pick this location?’

‘yeah I did actually,’ Paul replied. ‘I found this place once with a girlfriend I was with and I’ve always remembered it. anyway I was told to find an exotic location for your photo shoot and I thought, where better than here?’

‘you chose well, your girlfriend must love this place.’

‘she did but we’re not together anymore.’ he stopped talking at thought about her but he dismissed the memory. they had made love in this very spot and he didn’t like to dwell on past experiences like that. ‘anyway do you want to get ready?’

‘yeah great, do you have whatever I’m meant to wear?’ Jennifer asked. she realised she had probably asked a question too many but she was glad this man was single. he was exactly her type, quite tall nearly 6 ft and he had quite short dark brown hair, even darker than hers.

‘uhh yeah here you go,’ Paul said handing her a zipped up clothes bag containing the lingerie Jennifer was due to model. Jennifer took the bag and examined the contents. her eyebrows raised as she examined the lingerie. it was very skimpy to say the least but as she felt the fabric between her fingers she realised it was almost as expensive as it was revealing.

Paul smiled to himself when he saw Jennifer’s initial reaction but he saw a slight tug at the corner of her exquisite lips. ‘well i..uhh. where should I change’

‘change? oh shit I handn’t thought about that.’ he looked around, this place was very secluded and it was only the two of them but he had to respect this stars privacy even if he didn’t really want to.

‘that’s ok, easily done.’ said Jennifer. she looked around too. ‘I suppose I could always change over there’ she said pointing to a shaded area which was partially covered with trees.

‘I guess that would do, if you don’t mind that is. I’m sorry I should of thought about that.’

‘that’s alright its not your fault. ill be right back. oh and, no peaking,’ she teased.

‘scouts honour,’ Paul replied. Jennifer walked over to the shaded area and hung up the lingerie on a tree branch. she glanced over her shoulder and saw that Paul had his back to her and was busying himself with some of the equipment he was taking out of his bag. she took off her top and let it fall to the floor then unbuttoned her skirt at the side and let it fall to the ground aswell. the air was warm and pleasant against her skin. she unfastened her simple white bra and took it off.

Trying as hard as he could Paul simply couldn’t resist sneaking a peak. he was focusing one of his cameras on the ocean checking the magnifying lens was working and let his curiosity get the better of him. he pointed the camera to his left and got a full close up of Jennifer Love Hewitt wearing only white panties standing less than 25 meters from him!

she was half pointing away from him and didn’t seem to notice. he couldn’t resist he set the camera to take pictures at a high speed and took an entire roll of film before she noticed he was looking. Jennifer thought she heard a click to her right and saw out of the corner of her eye a flash of sunlight reflecting off a glass object, she realised Paul was peaking at her changing and she smiled.

she gave no indication that she had noticed him and proceeded to step out of her panties and then examined at the Lingerie hanging up. it was very sexy indeed. it consisted of a lacy black bra that didn’t look quite big enough to hold her substantial breasts and a delicate matching lacy black thong. she started with the thong and slipped into it. it felt like it was just barely covering her pussy and was sneaking up her ass but she liked the way it felt, next she put on the bra and she was right, it didn’t seem quite big enough to hold her breasts. it served to push them together and up slightly showing off her cleavage brilliantly. her first thought was she must take this home with her as she was sure it made her look wonderful.

she gathered up her clothes and turned back to Paul who was once again doing busy work with his camera’s. Paul heard footsteps and looked up, the sight was wonderful. Jennifer looked positively ravishing. she was total perfection walking towards him in black lingerie that accentuated every curve of her body. he hoped his erection wasn’t as noticeable as it felt. ‘well,’ she said. ‘how do I look?’ she gave Paul a slow twirl so he could see every inch of her.

‘wow…uh I mean…’ Paul cleared his throat, he felt like he had gone bright red. ‘you look very good, shall we take a few shots?’ he asked trying to change the topic and look as professional as he could. he may as well try to retain a little dignity.

‘sure thing, where do you want me?’

“I have a few suggestions” he thought to himself. ‘uhh how about in that clearing over there.’ he pointed to an area of sand which was awash with sunlight.

‘great.’ Jennifer replied. she walked over to the clearing and started to pose for some pictures. the first few weren’t very good but quickly she got into it and Paul was clicking away frantically. soon he had gone through a roll of increasingly sexy photographs.

‘hey that was great, just give me a second to change the film and we’ll go again.’

‘sure thing.’ Jennifer looked towards the beach, the calming steady waves relaxed her. she stretched and an idea came to her. Paul finished loading the film into the camera and looked back to Jennifer. My God she was gorgeous, she was angled towards the sun stretching. the way the light shone of her body making her gorgeous skin positively glow with brilliance.

‘ready to go again?’ Paul asked her.

‘you bet. hey I have an idea,’ she said looking at the waves lapping the shore. ‘how about we take some photo’s over there, were the waves meet the beach.’

‘sounds great!’ Paul replied, the prospect of Jennifer in revealing underwear was good enough but add water and he was sure to get some great pictures. they walked down to the shore were the water had soaked most of the sand. Jennifer stood first allowing the waves to wash over her feet as Paul clicked away giving words of encouragement. she lay down on the wet sand and let a few waves gently hit her, the water cascaded over her torso making her skin glisten.

‘oh yeah that’s it, look at the camera,’ said Paul while frantically clicking. getting bolder Jennifer let one of the straps of her bra come loose off her shoulder causing the cup of the bra to come slightly loose giving an even more tantalisin, titillating view of her breasts.

Jennifer smiled as Paul continued taking photo’s and she noticed a distinct bulge developing in his trousers. she remembered the night before, how horny she still felt. her need to be with a man was palpable. she made up her mind then and there. she loosened the other strap of her bra and let it fall loose around her arms, she sat up in the sand, the only thing holding up her bra were her hands which she had cupped around her breasts.

the bulge in Paul’s pants was considerable, he couldn’t believe his eyes. Jennifer removed her hands and her bra fall away revealing her tanned full breasts, the nipples of which were already hard. Paul lowered his camera which had already run out of film. he stood there, mesmerised by the sight before him. surely he must have passed out and this was some wonderful dream. famous Jennifer Love Hewitt did not simply show her breasts to a mere photographer like him. Jennifer smiled at him.

‘like what you see?’ she asked, the answer already clearly noticeable.

‘i..i…uh.’ Jennifer stood up and let some of the water roll off her body. she walked slowly over to Paul, seductively moving her hips. she was standing right infront of Paul now, her body tenuously close to his. she raised both her arms and rested them on his shoulders, a finger played with the hair at his neck. she leaned in closer and gently pulled him down towards her. their lips met, gently at first. the shock quickly wore off Paul and he responded to her kiss eagerly. he felt her tongue toying with his lips and he responded in kind. a low groan came from Jennifer’s throat as the passion between them rose. she pulled herself even closer after Paul let his camera fall to the sand. their bodies were together, a beam of light could not fit between them. finally when the kiss broke Jennifer let out a gasp.

‘oh my, that was…’ she intended to say one of the best kisses she had ever had but she didn’t get out the words as they kissed again cutting her off mid-sentence. she felt his hands slide down her back to cup her ass. he pulled her body tightly against his and she could feel her hips grind against his throbbing erection which must be causing him considerable discomfort to say the least.

‘god I want you,’ he whispered into her ear as he kissed at the nape of her neck.

‘what’s stopping you?’ she replied coyly. with that she began to unbutton his shirt. her fingers were unsteady with excitement and he took her hands in his calming her considerably. she kissed him again and hastily removed his shirt. he stepped out of his shoes and her hands started on his belt then his trousers. they followed the shirt and pretty soon they were both almost completely naked.

she stepped back from him and removed her black panties. the sun was quickly drying the water from the sea but between her legs was very moist. she wrapped her arms around his waist again and pulled him close then she lowered him down with her to lie on the moist sand. Paul removed his underwear then turned his attention fully to Jennifer, he still couldn’t believe the situation.

‘you know i…’ Jennifer’s voice caught in her throat and she cleared it.

‘I haven’t, um. haven’t been with anyone in a while and-‘ ‘ssshhh,’ replied Paul putting a finger to Jennifer’s full lips.

‘Relax, I promise you, you’ll enjoy it much more.’ Paul stroked her cheek with a hand and kissed her again before turning his attention to her breasts. her nipples were already hard and he took her left one in his mouth. Jennifer gasped again as she felt the warmth and moisture stimulate her nipple.

‘oh god,’ she wasn’t sure if she said it out loud or not. she was awash with emotions. he ran his tongue in a circle around her nipple then flicked at its tip. he grazed his teeth and sucked on it. a slight nip elicited another gasp from Jennifer. he turned his attention to the other nipple and treated it as he did the first.

‘oh god I need you!’ she said, dying to feel him in her. caressing every inch of her body. not wanting to disappoint he trailed kisses from between her breasts, down belly and towards her pussy. Jennifer had her eyes closed, readying herself for the sensations that would surely come.

Paul’s mouth was hovering over her pussy, Jennifer was dying for him to make her come, he knew that and he also knew pleasure would only be heightened by anticipation. he breathed warm air over her wet pussy and gave one long lick up the length of her slit. he then moved his head to the inside of her thighs. Jennifer opened her eyes to see what was happening. Paul began to kiss the inside of her thighs and grazed it with his teeth. he got closer and closer to her pussy, she was arching her back trying to get her pussy closer to his mouth but he moved to the other thigh. closer he came to her pussy again, Jennifer’s breathing became heavier and he decided he should reward her for his patience. he licked her pussy all along its length then plunged his tongue into her. he licked at her clit and used the tip of his tongue to draw small circles on and around it.

‘oh god, oh god!’ it was all Jennifer could say, she was in heaven. she felt one of his fingers enter her soaking pussy followed by another one. her curled his finger to stroke the sensitive insides. she lifted her hips up to meet his face and increase the thrusting of his fingers inside her. ‘oh more! please more!’ he frantically stimulated her clit and his fingers were going in and out of her at top speed.

Jennifer exploded in orgasm which if she was standing would of knocked her over with its power and ferocity. ‘oh my! yes!’ Jennifer called out, she was bucking her hips wildly feeling pure 100% pleasure course through her. he didn’t stop until he was certain she was done. her chest was rising and falling like she had just done a 3 mile run, sweat glistened off her body again.

‘i…i. oh wow,’ she opened her eyes to see Paul’s face hovering above her own. she took him in her arms and pulled him close for a deep passionate kiss. she tasted herself from his mouth and savoured every moment of it. ‘you are too good at that,’ she said once she had regained her breath.

‘you deserve only the best,’ he said kissing her again.

‘well, lets see if I can repay you somehow.’ she wrapped her legs around his waist and rolled him over onto his back, they both laughed slightly at her sudden taking charge but she silenced him with a kiss. her hips were touching his and she could feel his hard cock rubbing against her wet pussy. enjoying the sensation she slid herself up and done him rubbing against his cock which was fully hard. she kissed him again then sat up, he looked at her puzzled as to why she had stopped but saw she was lowering her head down to his engorged cock.

he had never even imagined anything like this could ever happen to him and he intended to savour every moment. Jennifer extended her tongue until the tip touched his engorged cock head. it was his turn to gasp at the sensation. encouraged she took the whole head in her mouth. she swirled her tongue around it and sucked gently. she slid her head down his length taking more of him in her mouth. he was quite large yet she continued to slide up and down him managing to take his entire length in her. her teeth raked up the sensitive underside as her tongue stroked him. he began to thrust his hips in time with her movements. she moaned loudly as she took him.

‘oh god I’m coming!’ he exclaimed. Jennifer picked up the pace and soon she felt him stiffen. he came in her mouth and she took everything he had eagerly. she loved the taste of him, heightened by the fact that she hadn’t tasted it in oh so long. she sat up and wiped her mouth. Paul was lying on the sand breathing heavily. she lay down beside him and kissed his ear. she whispered into it.

‘you taste wonderful, has anyone ever told you that?’ Paul was coming back to reality, for a moment he was sure he could of left his body behind, he had been in total heaven.

‘you’re the first.’ he replied. Jennifer trailed a finger over his muscular chest and kissed him again. he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer. his cock was becoming harder by the minute and he wanted to feel himself in this wonderful woman. she rolled on top of him and straddled his hips. she felt his cock getting harder and she took it in one of her hands stroking it to full length. he clasped her butt cheeks in his hands and squeezed gently.

she raised herself up and sank down on his hard cock. she moaned deeply as he entered her, she took half his length in the first go.

‘oh god, its been much, much too long.’ she said as she started to rock back and forth taking more and more of his cock in her. soon they were fucking with renewed energy. both were exhilarated as pleasure flowed through them. they were almost like one person, two bodies entwined. they both felt themselves nearing the edge, orgasm coming closer and closer. harder and harder he thrusted, she pumping up and down his length furiously.

‘yes!’ they both exclaimed as they came closer and closer. Jennifer cried out as she came, long and hard. her muscles contracting on his penis giving him the final stimulation causing him to come to. they were both exhausted once their orgasms subsided, Jennifer collapsed on top of him, she was still inside her. she lay there moving with each breath he took.

she slid off him and lay down beside him, very glad this was such a private beach. she had a fleeting image of a newspaper with a picture of her and Paul lying naked together on a beach, very bad publicity. they lay in silence for a while simply enjoying being together, sharing the moment.

‘well, this has been the most…memorable photo shoot I’ve ever been to.’ she said chuckling.

‘for you and me both.’ they kissed again and got dressed. they stayed together watching the movements of the ocean just talking to each other. they arranged to meet for dinner later that day before packing up the camera equipment and saying goodbye.

Jennifer got into her car and started to drive back towards the city listening to the radio and thinking about what she’d just had, the black lingerie lying in the back seat for a treasured souvenir.
All stories posted from this account were once on C-S-S-A.com and belong to the respective authors we have credited in disclaimers. Our goal is to preserve these stories as part of internet porn history and ensure they are not lost in time.

The following users thanked this post: Pellaeon, Cheogh, AggressivelyPossessive

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA