Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: JUMP IN MY CAR featuring Ariel Winter   (Read 14122 times)

HearszAM

JUMP IN MY CAR featuring Ariel Winter 
« on: January 04, 2019, 09:02:19 PM »
JUMP IN MY CAR
featuring Ariel Winter

Written by Hearsz
Codes: MF, handjob, oral, tit fuck, doggie, cunn, creampie

WARNING: This FICTIONAL story contains sexually explicit situations. If you're under age or easily offended STOP READING!! Fantasy is Legal.

It wasn't the dream job by any stretch, but being an Uber Driver was honest work, and it more or less paid the bills. But dedicating several hours a week to this new occupation of mine, meant sacrificing any kind of social life. Not that I had much of one anyway, given I'm inching ever closer to my mid-30s, and I recently split with my wife of five years. The job has its perks though. Aside from the odd good tip, I'd often get some young hottie book me for a ride, which would make the long hours worthwhile.

Unfortunately they were usually never drunk enough to even consider coming onto me. And if they were, they usually had their partner in tow, on their way home after a night out on the town. I received a Saturday afternoon request from a young female, booking a half hour trip that would take this customer to what I presumed was her Hollywood home. I figured she was probably just another spoilt rich girl. Not that I minded though. There was every chance she might be a stunner, given the street location that popped up on my screen. Even when the name "Ariel Workman" flashed up as her booking name, nothing had alerted me to the fact I was about to be in the presence of a well-known TV star.

As I pulled up outside of a convenience store, my eyes widened as I got my first look at the petite, voluptuous young lady. This Ariel girl donned some thick shades, and given the warm weather in California that day, she wasn't afraid to show off her succulent looking legs and devilish curves.

Pushing the electronic window down on the passenger side of my vehicle, the girl leaned in, unknowingly granting me an unobstructed view of her massive cleavage. It seemed like her mind was elsewhere, given how unaware she was that she'd granted me a glorious look down the front of her dress. If I didn't know any better, I could've sworn she wasn't wearing a bra under her top, given the way those lovely jugs of hers hung down so freely. A part of me should've felt guilty for ogling a much younger woman in such a way, but when you live the life that I do and you haven't been laid in several months, all morals kind of go out the window!

"Ariel Workman?" I asked.

"Yep, that's me".

"Hop in miss..."

I felt my heart beat faster when the young actresses’ smooth looking legs entered the car first, the buxom brunette in fuck me corduroy boots slid so elegantly into the passenger seat, giving me a brief smile as she buckled herself in. Even with her sunglasses covering her eyes, the dolled up youngster looked familiar, as though I had seen her from somewhere before. If I could only take my eyes off either her huge chest or delicious looking thighs, I may have been able to put the pieces together!

Ariel sighed as I made my way onto a busy road, noticing that she was glancing down at her cell phone every so often.
She was visibly upset about something, and knowing that it was at least a half hour drive before we reached her desired destination, I thought it best to break the somber mood.

"Excuse me miss, but, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine.."

"OK, just wanted to check.."

A few seconds passed before she decided to really speak up.

"Actually you know what? I'm not fine. Guys are such assholes!" she voiced in anger.

Damn. I wasn't sure how to respond to that. But I kind of knew what girls as young as her could be like, so I decided to agree, in order to help her get things off her extraordinary chest.

"Well yeah they can be, especially if they don't know how to treat their woman. I take it you're pissed at your boyfriend?"

She just nodded her head, removing her sunglasses as she responded. I could tell she was trying hard not scream with rage.

"Yeah I am. I just caught him in bed with my best friend Jessie. Before he could confront me, I took off down the road and booked this ride. I just had to get out of there. Levi, this guy I've been dating, has tried calling me but I keep hanging up on him. I'm so angry right now, you have no idea".

Indeed she was, but for some reason it made this girl all the more sexier. Each time she thrust her body forward to over emphasise a point she was making, I would unintentionally tune out, my eyes focussed on those huge luscious titties of Ariel's bouncing freely under that top of hers.

"Can I ask you a personal question miss?"

"Okay.."

"How old are you?"

"I'm uhh, nearly twenty-one”.

"And this guy..."

"Levi? He's thirty”.

"Wow! Quite an age gap".

"Yeah I know, that's what everybody keeps saying. I figured being with someone a little older would make me not have to worry about being with an immature guy like my previous boyfriend. I dunno, I guess I'm currently into older guys".

Well that's a plus for me I figured, even though this girl was nearly half my age. Not that it stopped me from checking out her hot little body as she spoke.

"And the worst part is, we just moved in together! I don't think I can forgive him for this".

"Well you could always get revenge on him. You know, maybe hook up with one of his friends?"

"No, I couldn't do that. It would just make things worse. Besides, his friends are probably all cheating assholes like him, and would brag about sleeping with me as well".

"Well how about this? I had this female friend who was in a similar situation as you. And to piss off her boyfriend who did the dirty on her, she took a selfie holding some other guys cock, then sent it to him!"

"Haha, not a bad idea... But where would I find a guy willing to do that for me?

"Well I..." I hesitated, offering to be that guy.

Ariel's expression was now one of anxious, self-doubt, and I knew that I'd crossed the line between driver and customer.

"Umm... that's okay, I wouldn't want to make you do that just for me".

Despite knowing that I was taking an incredibly huge risk, I decide to throw caution to the wind. When I pulled up at the next red light, without even thinking, I unzipped my pants and freed my rock hard member. That look of anxiousness was now one of shock, then soon one of awe. Ariel held her breath, not quite believing how daring I was willing to be in front of someone I had only just met. I figured if I wanted any chance with this bonafide hottie, now was my opportunity. She was noticeably quite vulnerable thanks to her boyfriend’s infidelity.

"Woah... you're not what I was expecting… And I mean that in a good way”, Ariel’s eyes lighting up at the sight of my hard, twitching member.

“What the hell, let’s do it!” she said excitedly, Ariel unbuckling her seatbelt and casually reaching over to my side of the car, curling her soft, lush fingers around my menacing erection. I sighed at the lush feel of her slender fingers around my tool, noticing that her nails looked as if they'd had a recent update at the beauty parlour.

“Move your hand a little more” I asked, placing it upon hers, so she could start a slow, jerking action. She giggled at my insistence.

“You need to make it bigger. Does he have a big dick?”

“Haha, no. His is smaller for sure” she laughed in reply, stroking my cock more firmly now and watching it further harden within her soft palm.

“So make it as big as you can Ariel”.

She worked me a lot faster until I was at full mast, the doe-eyed brunette impressed at my eight inch length.

"Get your phone ready" I insisted.

As she was setting her cell to "photo-mode" with her other hand, I inwardly grunted when the fingers wrapped around my shaft slid down to my sac, grazing against the shapely orbs.

"Ready to have a pic with it?"

"Ok, here it goes.." she responded.

(click)

To my despair, Ariel released my dick to use both hands to peruse the photos she had just taken, looking for the ideal pic to send.

"Should I add a message?" she asked, wanting my advice.

"I don't know. How about, ‘”As you can probably tell, I’ve already moved on to BIGGER and BETTER things?”
And make sure to emphasise the two B words in that message”, I cheekily replied.

"Good one. I like it".

Given the jewellery Ariel was wearing on her middle and ring finger, it would have been obvious to this Levi guy that Ariel wasn't bluffing with this snap, as it gave away that it was definitely her holding my elongated penis.

"There, sent!"

Ariel exhaled a long breath as she awaited a response.

"What did he reply with?"

“Shit!” she shouted, obviously not happy with his response.

“He called me a cunt and said that he was going to fuck my other friends!!”

“He knows your other friends?”

“Kind of.. He’s such an asshole…”

I could see her texting away a reply, anger in her eyes as it seemed like she was unleashing on the guy.

“What did you write?”

“Screw you Levi, you E.T. looking fuck!”

"Hahaha..." I couldn't help but chuckle.

Wow, this girl was feisty. I had to laugh at her chosen insult, and also wondering just how freakish this guy looked for her to write such a thing. When Ariel said nothing again over the next sixty seconds, I figured that was the end of my chances. There was no way she would want to go on with this, given the situation. But just as I went to tuck my stiff member back into my trousers, Ariel spoke up.

"Wait! What are you doing?"

"Umm..."

"Well I can't just leave you hanging like that... You know, you tried to help out, and you've been so nice to me, listening to my problems. The least I could do is return the favour. Besides, it will help me take my mind off that cheating bastard!"

Returning her warm fingers to clasp around my re-stiffening boner, a felt a chill go up my spine when she started to slowly stroke me, tilting her eyebrow in such a sexy way, I could feel myself begin to throb down there.

“So have you ever had a girl as young as me do this for you?”

"No, never" I stammered, trying to maintain some focus on the road and attempt to breathe normally.

“Good, because I’m gonna make you cum so hard, you’ll never forget it!”

“Ohh geez…” I moaned, her dirty talk making my chest tighten. 

When Ariel leant her face in between my stomach and the steering wheel, I thought she was going to take me in her tiny mouth. But instead she dribbled some of her saliva upon the tip, then spreading it all around and over every inch of my shaft.

"That better?" she asked, clear fapping noises being made as she jerked my now slick cock off.

"Oh yeah, that feels incredible!"

When we pulled up at the lights, I couldn't help but lean over to french kiss the surprised actress. To my fortune Ariel didn't reciprocate, massaging her tongue with mine and even continuing on with her wicked handjob. Man she smelled good, her sweet probably expensive, intoxicating perfume only heightening my arousal, unashamedly cupping one of her huge, succulent tits through her top as we exchanged spit. She made me shiver when I felt her sharp manicured nails graze along my sensitive balls again.

Just before the lights turned green again, I deftly slipped a hand between her creamy young thighs, pushing Ariel's tiny thong to one side, so I could rub her hairless pussy. With my foot on the accelerator and one hand on the wheel, Ariel took a hold of my other wrist as I pressed my middle digit against her warm quim, pulling my arm towards her in desperation to feel it slip inside her tight, velvety hole.

"Uhhh!!" she cried, my middle finger buried to the first knuckle.

She was tight, not exactly virgin tight but just the idea of replacing my finger with my cock at some point had my head in a glorious daze.

"Oh yeah, just like that!" she panted as I quickened my juicy finger fuck.

To my surprise, Ariel pulled the front of her top down with both hands, freeing her delicious D-sized set of tit-flesh. She hadn't been wearing a bra as I'd suspected. Ariel had the most amazing set of jugs I'd ever seen in my life, and I feared that any contact with my cock from either her or myself, would result in a guaranteed climax!

The Modern Family actress sat in the passenger seat with her tits out, thighs spread apart, and her fingers caressing her labia and plunging into her moist taco, eager to give me one hell of a show.

"Seeing you so hard gets me so wet, so incredibly horny.."

Ariel licked her lips as she continued playing with herself, locking eyes with mine and then glancing down at my dick every so often.

"I think you deserve a bit more attention..."

Unbuckling her seat strap and having pulled up at another red light, Ariel launched across to take a hold of my shaft, and to my absolute delight I felt those sumptuous soft lips close around my bellend.

"Oh god..." I uttered, Ariel tucking some of her silky hair behind her earlobe as she sank her cute face into my lap.

With her fingers wrapped around the base of my dick, she held me still as her tongue swirled around my tip, sloppily coating the top half of my penis, diving down to try and deepthroat me. I was surprised at how experienced at sucking cock she was, but it kind of made sense given her interest in older guys. She know doubt wanted to keep this Levi guy happy given their age difference, and didn't want to seem like she was just another young, inexperienced girl.

"Oh Miss Workman..."

Lifting her face up from my lap, the breathless starlet corrected me.

"Winter. My name is Ariel Winter."

"That's it! That's who I was trying to think of" my conscience screamed in my head as she continued to sloppily service my cock. I couldn't believe that I was being expertly blown by a big name TV starlet.

"Damn you're good.." I confessed.

"I just love giving head, having such a nice, big cock in my mouth".

Yep, this girl knew what she was doing. Even with the lights changing, Ariel carried on with her incredible oral skills, prompting me to clutch more than a handful of her long, silky hair. I controlled her movements, pushing her face down every so often, so she could take in that extra inch to the point I felt the opening of her narrow throat.

Ariel choked and came back up for air, but to her credit she still kept going back for more. Letting her have full control again, I couldn't help but feel up her hanging tits underneath,  molesting those large mammaries, even tweaking her engorged nipples. I even took the time to caress her raised booty, squeezing the firm cheeks and wondering what her barenaked ass
looked like from behind at that moment.

"Can you find somewhere to pull over?" she said almost out of breath, her lipstick smudged and her hair a bit awry after a good few minutes of providing some incredible fellatio.

I took the very next exit off of the freeway, pulling up at a nearby grassy area, trees obstructing any potential onlookers view from where I had parked my car. The sound of numerous cars, trucks and motorcycles could be heard in the distance as I walked around the passenger side of my car. Ariel had already opened it, sitting with her tempting legs hanging out the side of the door, and looking at my bouncing dick as though she'd finally been reunited with her cherished childhood toy.

“It’s so big… So very, very big..” she laughed as she carried on with her blowjob, licking my cockslit in between each wonderful suckle around the bulbous head.

“Glad to see you can handle it sweet thing” I remarked, smacking the tip against her moist, extended tongue.

Ariel's fake eyelashes only further accentuated her pretty brown eyes that peered up at me from below. I placed a hand on the top of my car to steady myself, while Ariel began licking around the base of my cock, descending to French kiss my ballsac. She wiggled her tongue as I jerked my dick, a slight popping sound made whenever she sucked each tender nut with her soft lips. She held me with two hands as she slurped all over the tip, her eyes closed, focussed on giving me a mind spinning blowjob.

"That's it. Smoke my meat".

Taking most of it in her mouth, Ariel held me there for a few seconds, then slowly slid her lips back along my length until the head fell back out again, repeating this action over and over.

“Grrrr. It was deep in there that time” I said to the starlet, the young little cock sucker smiling proudly at her efforts.

“Show me those wonderful titties of yours Ariel…”

She got those big jugs out again, and I couldn't help but palm the shapely orbs as she blew my dick, holding her shoulders to also fuck her pretty face.

"I gotta fuck those incredible tits!" I urged,  moving Ariel onto her knees on the ground and placing my meat pipe in between those firm, pliable milkers.

"Look at me Ariel"

Peering up at me from below, my cock thrusted between her perfect breasts and that angelic young face gave me one hell of a sultry look, almost yearning for me to plaster my thick creamy load all over her wonderful tits. But I held firm, not wanting to bring this once in a lifetime opportunity to an abrupt end just yet.

“Stand up Ariel, you will enjoy this…”

She did as she was told, moving around to the front of my car to show she knew what my intentions were. Discarding her top and sliding down her shorts, the petite sinful starlet bent over with her huge titties pressed against the bonnet of my car. Ariel still kept her boots on, but her only other item of clothing, a tiny black thong, was sharply torn off as soon as I stood behind her, stuffing it in my pocket as a keepsake.

"Oh my god, look at that ass" I sighed, fondling her pale white booty, lightly spanking her tender flesh just to watch her cheeks ripple.

Winter's puffy lips looked between her legs looked divine enough to eat, but more than ready to be invaded by my long, stiff pole. I gave her labia a short, sharp caress with two fingers, making the young female shiver at my touch.

“I’ll take it slow" I simply said, Ariel reaching back to use her hands to spread her luscious ass cheeks apart.

"Ooh shit you're tight! I grimaced as I almost painfully pushed in between her moistened folds, eventually feeling her open up like a flower on the first day of Spring, impaling Ariel's juicy cunt with my thick steely rod.

"Oh it's so thick! I can feel it stretching me" I could've sworn I heard her mutter underneath her breath.

I reached around to cup and fondle her huge supple breasts with my perverted hands, holding them tight as I felt more of her open up for him with each powerful thrust forward. I was in heaven. What guy my age, nearly twice that of Ariel's wouldn't be? I was soon pounding faster into her sweet little fuckhole, the panting girls plump posterior thrusting back against me, so she was essentially riding my cock while I kept perfectly still.

After a while, Winter spread her arms wide on the front of my car, allowing me to freely have my way with her flushed young body from behind, her hands trying to dig into the metallic surface.

"Oh...oh...OHHHH!!!"

Her panting levels increased, whimpering and soon alerting me to the fact that she was on the verge of climax. Rising so her straightened arms held up the top half of her body, I could hear those ripe titties slapping together as I went all out to make the young girl squirt. Holding her neck so she couldn’t move, not that she wanted to, I could feel Ariel's pussy spasming around my girth, the pint sized star dousing me with her girly juices.

“You’re so wet Miss Winter” I said as I reached down to caress her inflamed clit, making her body further gyrate at my touch.

I pulled out my drenched member, Ariel stunning me when she lowered her face down to suck me a little more, tasting her own nectar until she was ready to go again. I lay her back down on the front of my car, lying upon her splayed little figure, so I could feast upon those huge succulent jugs, biting her engorged nipples. She had the biggest areola’s I’d ever seen on a girl her age.

After licking, sucking and even motor boating those fantastic jugs of hers, I continued on by kissing down her flat stomach, parting her pale white thighs, so I could have unobstructed access below, devouring Ariel's ripe, hairless peach.

She was still sopping wet after her orgasm, but the little nymph was clearly gagging for it, given the way her legs tightened around my face and how her ass swivelled in circles upon the front of my car. When I began sucking on her clit, that was enough for her to cave in to her lewd, wanton desires.

"Oh please! I want your cock back inside me, fucking me...!"

Not wanting to deprive either of us, I scooted between her legs and took hold of her succulent breasts, burying my length back inside her soaking box in one thrust. I looked in between our clapping thighs to see my glistening tool rail into her, Ariel rubbing her own clit as she lay back and took a rough pounding, one arm outstretched, those huge white chest baubles wobbling back and forth as I slammed my length inside of her soaking haven.

"Oh harder! Give it to me!"

Ariel cupped her own breasts as she was going mental with unbridled lust, soon running a hand through her own sweaty hair, panting, squealing and wincing having been fucked by a real man.

"Ohh shit, oh fuck yes!" I chanted.

I was just about to pull out of the heaving youngster, until I felt Ariel's strong lower limbs lock tightly around my back, the slutty starlet refusing to let me retract from inside her squirting poon.

"Keep going! Don't you dare fucking stop!!"

I naturally obeyed, upping the tempo of my thrusting onslaught, her leaking secretions splattering onto my hips, stomach and inner thighs as I slammed ferociously into Ariel's soaking cunt. Her hair was now a dishevelled mess, her face sweaty as was mine.

"Ughhhh!!" I grunted, my whole shaft inside her pussy, balls firmly pressed against her ass cheeks as my glans relaxed and I spurted deep into Ariel Winter's hot little body, cumming what felt like endless strands of hot, built up seed inside the flushed starlet.

"Holy fuck! Take it you little slut!"

Ariel was right earlier on. I did indeed cum really hard like she promised I would. When the sensations of our respective orgasms finally expired, I rested my head upon Ariel's soft, chesty pillows of flesh, both of us breathing audibly, taking in the last forty or so minutes of this memorable encounter. I reluctantly withdrew my softening member from her puffy honeypot, Ariel moving her wonderfully thick thighs apart, spreading her dark pink lips with two fingers and watching my creamy load ooze out of her slit.

"Haha... don't you just love having unprotected sex? I know I do..." she laughed, like it was no big deal.

"You're not wrong", I replied in agreement.

The End.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 08:04:07 PM by HearszAM »
Follow my visual novel writing at:
http://mrdotsgames.com or at http://patreon.com/mrdotsgames

Download the FREE demo version of our current game "Sunshine Love" here:  https://mrdotsgames.com/sl-free-demo/

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Starman, TLMorgan, Viri

Viri

Re: JUMP IN MY CAR featuring Ariel Winter 
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 11:15:43 PM »
Great story here, I chuckled at the Ariel Workman bit.

Nice work with this busty babe. I love the tit fucking, she is BUILT for that.

The following users thanked this post: HearszAM

Starman

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 03:24:06 AM »
You are a rising star on here with great stories. Really enjoyed this one, some nice dirty talk in the action is always a treat.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 08:54:32 AM »
First Lucy Pinder, now Ariel. You certainly know how to handle the busty babes! Thank you for posting more of your stories on our site. Great stuff to read, loving all of these stories.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

TLMorgan

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 01:02:17 AM »
Nobody does and make hotter Ariel Winter stories than you! That was fantastic!

OMEGA15

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 06:10:42 AM »
I loved this story, amazing work.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA