Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: General Video Game Thread - Non Spoiler  (Read 29871 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Re: General Video Game Thread - Non Spoiler
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2019, 05:28:48 PM »
So apparently both Sony's Spider-Man game and the new Avengers game take place in Marvel's GamerVerse. I didn't know that was possible with different studios and developers and such but whatever.

With that being said, who would you like to see join Spidey and The Avengers? In what style of game?

Frankly, most of my wants are more of Marvel's street level heroes. And open world like Spider-Man

Daredevil immediately springs to mind.. His powers and how he moves and fights being what separates his game from Spidey's. Similarities I'd love would be different costume selections. Daredevil Yellow, Daredevil Fall From Grace, Shadowland, Agent of SHIELD, Man Without Fear.

Villains would obviously include Kingpin, Bullseye, The Hand and probaly the Owl. Include some Z Listers like The Jester and Stilt-Man.

The Punisher would be next. Make it 100% Marvel's GTA. Very Garth Ennis influenced. High bodycount, over the top violence. Rated M all the way.

Luke Cage I could see being very similar to the recent God of War game in it's combat.

Wolverine I could see being a lot like the Arkham games in combat style and the detective mechanic, using Logan's heightened senses to track down suspects you need to find in order to solve some bigger mystery. I can see Daredevil having a similar mechanic but on a much greater scale to encompass all of his senses. With Logan, it's pretty much confined to scent.

Fantastic Four would be my most cosmic choice. Spanning almost the entirety of the Marvel Universe from Earth to the edges of the galaxy. With, of course, the ultimate villain behind it all being Doctor Doom. I can see Game play being much like Ultimate Alliance/X-Men Legends. All four members of team on screen at the same time, utilizing their powers together to explore and save the universe. Also unlock previous members of the team in addition to the classic line-up. So in addition to Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, The Thing and Human Torch you could unlock She-Hulk, Ant-Man, Ms. Thing, Crystal, Medusa, Power Man and even have a mission where the main team is taken out so the New Fantastic Four(Spider-Man, Wolverine, Ghost Rider and Hulk) have to take over the game to find and save the original team.

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan

TLMorgan

« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2019, 12:59:14 AM »
So apparently both Sony's Spider-Man game and the new Avengers game take place in Marvel's GamerVerse. I didn't know that was possible with different studios and developers and such but whatever.

With that being said, who would you like to see join Spidey and The Avengers? In what style of game?

Frankly, most of my wants are more of Marvel's street level heroes. And open world like Spider-Man

Daredevil immediately springs to mind.. His powers and how he moves and fights being what separates his game from Spidey's. Similarities I'd love would be different costume selections. Daredevil Yellow, Daredevil Fall From Grace, Shadowland, Agent of SHIELD, Man Without Fear.

Villains would obviously include Kingpin, Bullseye, The Hand and probaly the Owl. Include some Z Listers like The Jester and Stilt-Man.

The Punisher would be next. Make it 100% Marvel's GTA. Very Garth Ennis influenced. High bodycount, over the top violence. Rated M all the way.

Luke Cage I could see being very similar to the recent God of War game in it's combat.

Wolverine I could see being a lot like the Arkham games in combat style and the detective mechanic, using Logan's heightened senses to track down suspects you need to find in order to solve some bigger mystery. I can see Daredevil having a similar mechanic but on a much greater scale to encompass all of his senses. With Logan, it's pretty much confined to scent.

Fantastic Four would be my most cosmic choice. Spanning almost the entirety of the Marvel Universe from Earth to the edges of the galaxy. With, of course, the ultimate villain behind it all being Doctor Doom. I can see Game play being much like Ultimate Alliance/X-Men Legends. All four members of team on screen at the same time, utilizing their powers together to explore and save the universe. Also unlock previous members of the team in addition to the classic line-up. So in addition to Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, The Thing and Human Torch you could unlock She-Hulk, Ant-Man, Ms. Thing, Crystal, Medusa, Power Man and even have a mission where the main team is taken out so the New Fantastic Four(Spider-Man, Wolverine, Ghost Rider and Hulk) have to take over the game to find and save the original team.

Didn't even know the Gameverse existed. I've heard rumors about Sony wanting to start up a Marvel video game universe, so if this new Marvel's Avengers game is connected than that's cool.

You pretty much nailed all the Marvel characters I would be interested in if they got their own games... Maybe a Black Panther video game in the same vein as the Batman Arkham games. I would like another X-Men games just like the 1990's arcade game.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2019, 12:00:18 AM »
With the downright embarrassing videos of WWE 2K20 that came out, I cancelled my pre-order and replaced i with Luigi's Mansion 3 and the Simon Belmont Amiibo.

TLMorgan

« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2019, 02:59:23 AM »
The people at 2K definitely should have went to WWE and told them to postpone the game until it was fixed. The graphics aren't the only problems with this piss poor game.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2019, 11:00:38 PM »
Picked up The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening on Switch. Great update

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2019, 05:41:36 PM »
I'm having a LOT of fun with Death Stranding. Luigi's Mansion 3 is phenomenal as well.

TLMorgan

« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2019, 02:13:22 AM »
I haven't finished Jedi Fallen Order yet, but it's been fantastic and already one of my favorite games of the year!

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2019, 08:09:17 PM »
I hope to get Fallen Order soon.

TLMorgan

« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2019, 06:17:50 PM »
I hope to get Fallen Order soon.

You won't regret it.

I think people who aren't even Star Wars fans would enjoy this game.

A leaked cover art of Resident Evil 3 surfaced!

I think it looks cool. I know people are complaining about the looks of the characters, but they're updated graphics which is on par with how RE2 looked.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 06:20:35 PM by TLMorgan »

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2019, 10:54:19 PM »
I'm hoping for a Code: Veronice remake.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2019, 08:05:35 PM »
Despite the fact it underperformed, I'd love to see sequels to Solo in the form of video games. A space GTA. Han and Chewie take missions from assorted gangsters in the galaxy, avoid Imperial troops, that kind of thing.

Though, since it IS Han, you don't really steal other ships, you got the Falcon. But instead, on planets you can steal speeders, speeder and snow bikes, etc. Store them in some kind of garage, blah blah. The story obviously would lead up to the moment Han gets in with Jabba.

There's so much to be done there, it'd be awesome.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2019, 08:34:09 PM »
Finally came up with the final list of games for my rebuilding of my GameCube collection:

Super Mario Sunshine
Luigi's Mansion
Star Wars - Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader
Star Wars - Rogue Squadron 3: Rebel Strike
Super Mario Strikers
WWE: Day of Reckoning
WWE: Day of Reckoning 2
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Skies of Acardia
WarioWorld
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year War
Viewtiful Joe
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Starfox Adventues
Bomberman Generation
Mario Power Tennis
Mario Kart Double Dash

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2019, 05:46:17 PM »
Some franchises I wish Nintendo and Sega would revive:

Star Tropics
Golden Axe
F-Zero
Starfox
Outrun
Phantasy Star
Donkey Kong Country
After Burner
Eternal Champions
Crazy Taxi
NiGHTS
Golden Sun
Kid Icarus
WarioLand/World

TLMorgan

« Reply #88 on: January 01, 2020, 12:03:48 PM »
Some franchises I wish Nintendo and Sega would revive:

Star Tropics
Golden Axe
F-Zero
Starfox
Outrun
Phantasy Star
Donkey Kong Country
After Burner
Eternal Champions
Crazy Taxi
NiGHTS
Golden Sun
Kid Icarus
WarioLand/World

Eternal Champions is underrated. I wish it would have reached the same levels as Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, and Tekken.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #89 on: January 01, 2020, 06:22:19 PM »
Something tells me we might be seeing a Shadow of the Empire revival within the year, or at least an announcement.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA