Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "Happy Birthday" (Lucy Hale)  (Read 7344 times)

LazyNinjas

"Happy Birthday" (Lucy Hale)
« on: November 19, 2018, 10:14:06 AM »
Happy Birthday
By: LazyNinjas
Starring: Lucy Hale
Codes: (MF, Cons, Edi, Oral)
Disclaimer: This story is fictional. None of this has happened or ever will happen. This story goes out to BDragon14. He's one of my best friends. He's been there with me through the up and the downs of life. He's caring, loyal, and and all around great guy to have around. This one's for you buddy. Happy Birthday.

Robert needed a drink, preferably something strong. Tomorrow was his birthday and he couldn’t wait for the day to be over. He knew he needed a good strong drink and some help getting his mind off of things, so he called up his friends and waited for them at their favorite bar, Rudi’s. At the bar were Robert’s many friends waiting for. The first friend that was there was his best friend Chris. Chris was a little bit crazier than most but his heart was in the right place. There along with Chris were his friends Dave, Tyler, Harley, and Ryan.

“Hey Robert!” the band of friends said as he entered the bar.

“Hi guys,” Robert replied with a little bit of sadness that everyone at the table could easily identify.

“Something wrong Robert?” Tyler asked.

“It’s nothing,” Robert replied.

Chris leaned in towards Robert. “Dude, I know you better than that. Now spill the details.”

“I’m just not excited for my birthday this year,” Robert explained. “I just don’t care about another year of my life going by, it almost seems pointless to celebrate.”

“Don’t think that way Robert, just take a drink and relax,” Chris said as he placed a drink in front of Robert, who took a sip. He was immediately met with a strong and distinct taste.

“Fuck! What’s this drink? It tastes funny,” Robert said as he put the glass down.

"It’s a birthday drink the bartender offered for you,” Chris said as everyone at the table knew he was lying through his teeth except Robert. Robert had no idea that his friends had just given him a powerful sleeping pill.

“I’m gonna go to the bathroom,” Robert said as he excused himself from the table. When Robert was out of listening distance, the group began to chat.

“You slipped it in right?” Tyler asked.

“Of course I did,” Chris responded. “Now we just need to wait for him to come back.”

“I’m gonna go check on him,” Harley said getting up from the table. Ryan then got up from the table too.

“I just need to pee,” Ryan said walking to the restroom with Harold.

"Good luck with your pee Ryan", Dave said as Chris and Tyler gave him an odd look. Tyler then leaned over towards Chris.

“How the hell did you even get Lucy Hale’s contact information and get her to go along with this set up?” Tyler asked with genuine interest.

“Well, it all started when,” Chris started to say before Harold and Ryan came back, holding Robert’s arms to keep him up.

“Yeah, he already passed out in there,” Harley said.

“I had a good pee,” Ryan commented.

“Alright, let’s take him to the van,” Chris said as they left money for their drinks and the tip. They threw Robert into the back of the van and drove to the secret meeting place. Ryan and Tyler tied Robert to the chair. They drove for about an hour before they arrived. They grabbed Robert and the chair he was in and placed in the special room before heading to the security room to wait for Robert to wake up.

30 Minutes Later…..

“Oh my head,” Robert said as he reached for his head to try and relieve the pain. He tried to move his hands but soon realized his hands and feet were tied together. Robert looked around the room to see nothing but white walls and a single door. Looking across the room, Robert that he was dreaming when he saw Lucy Hale, the crush of his live across the room from him.

“What the hell? Where am I?” he said before looking down looking for any kind of answer. Lucy then looked across the room before the same way Debby did.

“Hi Robert,” said a voice that he instantly recognized. The door suddenly opened and Robert couldn’t believe his eyes. There she was, the one and only Lucy Hale. She was dressed in a tight black shirt that showed off her chest along with a cute black skirt and some adorable black heels.

“Are you happy with your gift Robert?” A voice said that scared the shit out of Robert.

“Chris? Is that you?” Robert asked the voice.

“Well, it’s not just me. Say hi everyone,” Chris said before other voices greeted him.

“What the hell is going on here?” Robert asked in confusion.

“You’re birthday present, isn’t obvious? I mean Lucy Hale is standing directly across from you isn’t she?” Chris said like a smartass.

“I appreciate that but why did you fucking drug me?” Robert demanded.

“Where’s the fun in it for us if we don’t?” Chris replied.

“I guess.” Robert said as he refocused on Lucy.

“Well, we’re gonna let you and Lucy get acquainted,” Chris said as he turn off the microphone, leaving Robert and Lucy alone.

“Let’s start the fun, shall we?” Lucy asked in a sexy tone.  “Pour some sugar on me” by Def Leppard starting to play loudly. Lucy moved her hips back and forth methodically, every move having a purpose. Her hands reached for the bottom of her shirt. Grabbing firmly, Lucy pulled it over head, revealing she wasn’t wearing a bra underneath.

“Your tits look amazing”, Robert told Lucy in between the times she had her breasts in his face as he tried to lick both of Lucy’s breasts, causing the red head to let out a little “coo” of pleasure. Seemingly giving into what he wanted, she approached Robert and bent down to place her perky tits directly in front of his face. Robert wanted to place his face in between them but Lucy pulled away from him.

“Not so fast sexy, I’ve got a plan for you,” Lucy whispered in his ear before she took some steps back to continue her strip tease.  As the song continued to blast, she ran her fingers through her hair, she looked into Robert’s eyes and grabbed her skirt. As the tight skirt slowly made its way down Lucy’s body, Robert discovered Lucy was wearing edible underwear made out of Reece’s Pieces.

“I heard they were your favorite,” she said as she shook her hips. Looking at Robert’s reaction, she had him right where she wanted him. Robert was so distracted by the edible underwear, he didn’t notice Lucy grab him.

“What are you do,” was all Robert he could say before Lucy pushed him out of the chair and onto the ground. She then placed her currently covered crotch on his mouth.

“You wanna eat my slutty little pussy?” Lucy barked at Robert as he nodded in agreement.

“Then you’re gonna have to earn it and eat the underwear,” Lucy said. Without hesitation, Robert began licking and eating the edible underwear. Lucy moan as she could feel his mouth on the parts of her pussy that weren’t covered in chocolate candies. After a strong and tireless effort, Robert had cleared Lucy’s crotch. Lucy’s pussy was instantly covered by Robert’s mouth. Lucy had been given good oral in the past but the way Robert was moving his tongue inside of her was even more pleasurable that the last tongue stroke.

"That feels good," Lucy moaned. "Please keep doing that. Oh fuck that’s so good." 

Robert kept up the high energy tongue fucking he was giving the crush of his life. He couldn’t even believe he was in this situation. He really had to thank his friends, especially Chris, once he was finished.

Without warning, Lucy finished. She screamed like she was about to be murdered in a horror film. Loads and loads of cum squirted out from Lucy’s pussy and it filled Robert’s cheeks as it poured into his mouth. Lucy finally came down from her once in a lifetime orgasm. She grabbed Robert by the shirt and placed him back in the chair. She bent down to make eye contact with him.

“No one has EVER made me cum like that before, I need to repay you,” she said as she tugged off Robert’s shorts and underwear, revealing his modest 8 inch cock.

“You look so great right now,” Robert said as she bent down and approached his fully erect cock.

“So does your cock,” Lucy replied as she bent down to further inspect Robert’s growing member. She placed both hands on his dick as she opened her mouth and engulfed his dick in her rather roomy mouth. Lucy started to choke on his cock as it enters her warm inviting mouth. She coughs as he pulls it back out only to thrust it back in again. Robert can feel the head of my penis touching the back of her throat. Her tongue licks his cock as she tries to clear room for her to breathe.

“Do you want me to keep going?” Lucy asked in a slutty tone.

“Fuck yes!” Robert moaned.

Robert could feel the excitement rising and knew he wouldn’t be able to hold off for long. Lucy withdrew, wiggling her head so his shaft could smack her luscious lips and extended tongue. She opened her mouth even larger until she had his balls in her mouth as well.

"Holy shit Lucy that feels so good.  I love your tongue on my balls! “Keep sucking!” Robert moaned loudly. It didn’t take long but soon Robert exploded in her mouth. Lucy sucked up all of the semen and make a large slurping sound. She got up from Robert’s crotch and made him stand on his feet. She pulled him down and they both ended up on the floor.

She raised her hips up to rub her soft labia against his bare dick.  They kissed passionately while Robert got on his knees to make sure he wasn’t crushing her.

"OH please, I need it now, please fuck me!!" she cooed, an urgent need written in her eyes.

Reaching down in between our sweaty bodies she grabbed Robert’s man pole and aligned it with her tight entrance. Knowing that he was about to fuck the crush of his life made Robert the happiest he’s been for a long time.  He had wanted for so long, now he was lying naked with her legs apart, waiting for his cock to penetrate her.

She pulled him down between her legs and she rotated her hips as he finally shoved it into her sopping hole, feeling her inner cunt muscles gripping the head Robert instantly noticed how my surprise incredibly tight she was, which only made the feeling of her clamping around his naked penis all the better.

"Aiiii, unghhh, oh God" she wailed enjoying the hard pummeling and pounding his cock was causing.

He began to pound into her a bit faster now as Lucy thrusted back. He continued to kiss her passionately. The sound of their skin smacking together was like a heavenly chorus to both of them.  As Robert fucked her harder and harder the young woman started to moan uncontrollably.

Lucy cried out, grabbing his ass and forced him to keep himself deep inside her. She was moaning with soft cries in her voice, unable to contain the consistent and overpowering pound his ginormous cock was giving her red raw cunt. Her limbs twitched as she began to cum, Robert paused for a moment to let Lucy enjoy her orgasm.

Lucy had her legs extended upwards so that her ankles rested upon Robert’s shoulders. He looked down at her laying with her sensitive clit, watching himself ram into her uncontrollably spasming pussy as she reached the end of her climax. Lucy slowly began to bring herself down from her high.

“That was amazing, but I can see you’re not done yet,” Lucy said as she got on her knees and presented her ass to him. “My ass is all yours, if you want it.”

Robert then rammed his cock into Lucy’s waiting asshole. He went faster and faster as he loved seeing her ass cheeks ripple. Loving the feeling of Robert’s cock in her ass, Lucy pushed her butt into the air as high as she could to allow deep access to her aching ass hole. Lucy was close to orgasm again and so was Robert. Lucy forced her glorious behind against me while he continued to hammer into her with his slippery pole.

"Oh Lucy, your ass is driving me crazy! You're going to make me cum girl!" he deeply uttered as his cock prepared  to release into her inviting anal cavity  warm seed inside her, knowing that nothing could stop him now.

"Unghh, unghh, uhhh, God it feels so good, so fucking deep!!" Lucy wailed, her head hanging down as she tried to ride out the soreness she was feeling from within. 

"Unghhhh fuck!!" he howled, feeling the rush of his seed travel from his balls and into Lucy’s asshole.

Lucy panted as his cum mixed in with her now creamy pink canal, her sexual juices mingling with his. 

“Oh my god, you were the best lover I’ve ever had, I hate to fuck and run. I gave your friends my number in case I was in town again. Happy birthday” Lucy said as she got up, got dressed, and left to go film.

Just as Robert was thinking about his rare experience, he realized that Lucy was the only one besides him that was there.

“Guys! Hello? Are you still there?” he asked out loud.

“I’m gonna be stuck here aren’t I?” He thought as he fell asleep, hoping his friends would eventually remember he was there. They did remember he was there, but it took longer than they’d like to admit.

THE END.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 11:14:39 AM by LazyNinjas »

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA