Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Two Guys, Shay Mitchell, and a Pizza Place  (Read 6453 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Two Guys, Shay Mitchell, and a Pizza Place
« on: September 23, 2018, 05:24:22 AM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it

Two Guys, Shay Mitchell, and a Pizza Place
by MaxwellLord
(MMF, oral, DVP, cons)

Most of the time, working a pizza place on a Friday night can be pretty lucrative as far as tips go, even in Toronto, which isn't necessarily known as a pizza city. However, heavy rain can put a damper on any server's tip aspirations, as Chris Levy knew all too well. Still, at least it was the end of the night. The only person in the place aside from him was the last chef left on shift, Bill.

Both men were tired and bored. It was ten minutes till closing, but honestly, both knew in this weather no one was coming in. Chris let Bill know to shut it all down. Chris was heading to lock the doors as restaurant luck kicked in and one more customer came by.

“Oh, I'm sorry, your sign said open,” the customer said. She was beautiful, jaw-droppingly so in fact with her tan skin and picture perfect face. It was just enough to have Chris let her in with no hesitation.

“No problem, we have enough time for one last customer,” he said. Of course that's what Chris said. He knew who this was the moment she came in. This was Shay Mitchell, one of the hottest women on the planet and pretty much the president of his wank bank. “Take any seat you want.”

“Thanks,” she said with her million dollar smile. Chris stared at her ass as she walked toward a booth and sat down.

“So, what can I get ya Shay?” Chris asked, letting the actress know he knew who she was.

“Well....Chris,” Shay said, reading his name tag. “I have not had a thing to eat all day, so, how about two big slices of pepperoni and some water with lemon, please.”

“Coming right up.” Chris smirked. He walked over and handed the order to Bill. “Two big slices of pep.”

“How big?”Bill asked?

“As big as the customer is hot.” replied Chris. Bill looked over at Shay and grinned.

“That's some pretty big slices. Coming right up.” While Bill cut and heated the slices, Chris got the water and went back to Shay's table.

“There you are Shay,” Chris said.

“Thanks,” she smiled. “Got to say, haven't been to a restaurant in a while where I'm on a first name basis with the employees, not that I mind. Would I be correct in guessing you're a PLL fan?”

“Well, you certainly wouldn't be buzzed out for a wrong answer,” he joked. And it was a much better answer than Oh, big time. Jerk off to all four of you girls constantly. By the way, me and Bill have a bet going, you and Ashley Benson have fucked, right?

Come to think of it, there was no right way to say that out loud. “So, what are you in town for, if I may ask? Nothing being shot here right now. We usually hear about that sutff pretty quick.”

“Just hear for a visit. Native Canadian. Not from Toronto, but I love this place. People are so nice, and friendly. Like, for example, keeping a closing restaurant open just a little bit longer for a woman out in the rain.”

“Well, we aim to please.”

“Oh, I bet you do,” Shay said, the sip on her straw coming off as seductive.  “Tell me, you alone here?”

“Um, yeah, pretty much. Just me and Bill, the cook.”

“Well, how about after I eat, you and Bill come see me. I really want to thank you both for staying open for me. I really appreciate that.”

“N-no problem.” Shay smiled at him and Chris went to go pick up her pizza.

“What's with you?' Bill asked, noticing how absolutely flummoxed Chris seemed. “Uh, she wants to thank us for staying open after she eats.”

“Okay, and? What's your problem?”

“I think she's flirting with me, man.”

“Bullshit. Get your head out of your wank bank and bring her the slices. Then we go make nice with her when she's done, maybe get a picture, then get a tip. That's all she's gonna do. Calm down and keep your boner at bay.”

Chris mock laughed and went to Shay's table and handed off her food.

Shay breathed in the pizza's scent, a look of near orgasmic bliss. “I have wanted this all day.” she said, her voice almost a moan. “Pardon the drool, Chris.” Shay winked at him, licking her lips. “Though in certain situations, I doubt that' be something to pardon.”

“Uh, yeah...excuse me.” Chris rushed back to the counter, feeling Shay giggle at his reaction as sure as if he was watching it.

“I swear to God she wants to fuck me,” Chris said to Bill. “I'm not joking, dude.”

“Uh-huh.” replied Bill, the disinterest dripping from his voice. “Step out of fantasy world for a second and come back to logic town. Why would Shay Mitchell come to a pizza place during closing and fuck the server? She could literally fuck any guy she wanted. Explain this to me.”

“Look man, you aren't seeing what she's doing, I swear to god man, she's putting off some serious vibes.”

“Oh, I'm sure. Go check and see if she's done and we can lock up and go home.” Chris rolled his eyes and went back to the table seeing the plate completely empty.”

“I told you I was hungry,” Shay smiled. “Compliments to the chef. Why don't you bring him out so I can thank both of you.” Shay gave a smirk radiating what Chris had been feeling all night. He rushed to grab Bill and bring him to Shay's table. “What's you name?” Shay asked, giving the same energy to Bill that Chris had been receiving all night.

“Bill, Ms. Mitchell.” he replied.

“Oh, another fan,”she laughed. “And a formal one at that. I like that.  Great pizza, Bill.”

“Um, thanks.” Bill looked over to Chris who was giving him a look of 'I told you so!'. “Is there anything else we can do for you?”

“Well, maybe.” Shay stood up, standing between the two men. “See, I just wanted to thank you guys. I mean, pizza is seriously my favorite food ever. I love it. I need it, and I've been craving it for a while. Since I got into town, actually.”

“Craving?” Chris said, hoping he didn't comically gulp during talking.

“Mmm hmm.” Shay nodded, now moving between the men like a cat. “The weird thing is you never know when a craving is going to hit. Or what's going to set it off. Sometimes it's just a smell...sometimes it's just the opportunity presenting itself. I mean, let's say, for example, you've had a craving for something for a while. Something that for some reason, you've never tried. It comes and goes, but sometimes it hits and it hits hard. And yet you still can't get it.”

“Are we still talking about pizza?: Bill asked, answered by a smack to the back of his head by Chris.

Shay smirked. “Not really , sweetie. Chris here has caught up though.” Shay moved behind Chris, rubbing his shoulders. “See, what set this craving off? A combination of one craving and something as simple as being nice enough to serve one last customer. That combined with not getting laid in two months and every restaurant I walked past not having the right amount of dick I wanted on the serving staff has made you boys very lucky recipients of the best tip ever. Now Bill, how about you be a dear and make sure we have some private time and luck up. Chris...I bet you guys have a break room in there, how about you show it to me?”

Both men nodded, Bill going to lock every door and window and Chris grasping Shay by the hand and leading her to the break room. It was fairly typical, a couch, a table with a few seats, cabinets, a TV, nothing too special. Except now Chris and Bill were about to double team Shay Mitchell.

“A couch, that's going to prove useful,” Shay said with a wink. “But first...I think a little warm-up is appropriate.” Shay dropped to her knees and began to undo Chris's pants, tugging them down to his ankles right when Bill walked in as well. “Don't be shy Bill, get over here.” Bill did and got the same treatment from Shay.

The scene was  something out of one fo the  many fantasies Chris had concerning Shay. The beauty was on her knees with two cocks staring her in the face, waiting to be sucked. Both men gasped when Shay grasped them and started to jack them.

“Mmm, I really lucked out tonight, didn't  boys? Killer pizza, and two nice cocks. And you can trust me me, I'm a good judge of this.”

“Oh I'm not about to disagree,” Chris said, getting a laugh from Shay.

“With that, I hope you don't mind Bill but I think I want to suck Chris first.” Bill wasn't about to complain. Shay was still jerking him off and he got to watch her suck a cock, live. And from what he could see her doing and hear Chris saying, she was an amazing cocksucker.

“Holy shit,” Chris groaned. There's no way his imagination could have prepared him for this. There wasn't a single wasted movement in Shay's technique. Every lick, stroke and tease, her eye contact was perfection. If there was a formula for the perfect blowjob, Shay Mitchell had it patented. Just when Chris thought he'd had enough, Shay removed her mouth, still softly jacking him, but now having moved on to Bill, giving him the same five-star treatment, every last, sensual minute of it.

Shay alternated between the men before going for something a bit spicier, her craving getting a hold of her. Shay shocked both men by stuffing them both in her mouth at the same time. It threw them off at first, but the warm wet mouth and tongue of Shay Mitchell soon shied away any negative feelings. If they were going to be perfectly honest, it felt pretty good. Shay looked at their reaction, and it was precisely what she wanted.

“All right boys,” she said, standing up and removing her top. “I need a cock in me.” Before either Chris or Bill could register it, Shay had shed her clothing into a nice pile on the floor. She went to the couch, getting on all fours. She wiggled her ass at Chris. “Come on Chris, I knew from the moment you saw me you want this. And don't worry Billy boy, my mouth is still open for business.”

The men took no hesitation in taking their positions and soon, Shay was in her own fantasy world to be brought to life, being filled with cock from both ends. Didn't feel bad for the men either.

Chris held tight to Shay's hips, building up a hard and fast rhythm. Much like her mouth, no amount of fantasy could prepare him for the wonders of Shay Mitchell's pussy. Hot, tight, wet, perfect fit. Shay Mitchell was better than out of his fantasy.

Bill would have to agree, Shay was still giving the blowjob of a lifetime, even with Chris pounding her cunt for all he was worth. If anything, somehow the suckjob improved. He moans and groans creating new sensations as they joined with her skilled tongue.

Shay loved every moment of ecstasy her lovers of the night were giving her, but the night was close to being over yet. She had one last thing she didn't just want, that she needed. She pulled back on Bill cock and directed Chirs to pull out and sit down. Both men followed her orders, something that somehow made her even wetter than she already was. She mounted Chris, facing him with her smoldering smirks and giving him foll access to her breasts. She began to ride him, soon resuming the pace the two shared before.

Shay threw her head back and looked over the shoulder at Bill who was dutifully jerking off to the scene before him. “Hey Bill, you know I can fit one more in their, right?” Shay had him on the hook, now it was time to reel him in.

“You mean both of us in your...at the same time?” She could sense the hesitation in his voice, but not too much. It wasn't going to take much.

“Mmm hmm,” she nodded, letting herself giving in to the pleasure Chris was sending through her body. He was just fucking her, her was sucking her tits, his hand  was playing with her clit. The more she showed how turned on she was, the easier it would be to get Bill to join in with what she wanted. “Please fill me up Bill...stretch me out with Chris...he's not afraid...mmm make me cum...”

And with that, she had him. Shay slowed down her ride, staying still just long enough for Bill to join Chris in Shay's pussy.

“Shit yesss,” Shay hissed. Her eyes shut tight, savoring every single thing the sensation of two dicks stretching her cunt out had to offer. “Don't stop...don't stop boys...oh fuck me...fuck me with those cocks.”

Any awkwardness that could have been felt was washed clean by Shay. Her tone body covered in a sheen of sweat, her dirty talk sultry and needful. Both men knew she was close, and both were in the business of making her cum. Besides, their boss always told them, the customers gets what they want.

Before too long Shay was getting the fucking of the her lifetime, and it was beyond anything anyone in the room could have hoped for, fantasies fulfilled all around. The men were having the time of their lives, double-stuffing Shay's pussy. They were close, but no where near as close as Shay. The experience was beyond what she expected. Pizza, fucking two stranger, then getting the to fill her pussy up at the same time? Best trip to her home country ever. She knew she was going to cum. Cum hard, and first.

And she did. Shay pulled Chris's face to hers kissing him deeply as she came hard. Shay moaned into his mouth as her cunt spasmed around the cocks of her lovers, almost sending them over the edge. But not quite. They continued to fuck her, Shay now lying forward, completely spent, on Chris' chest. She could still tell however, they were ready to pop as well.

“My face,” Shay said, tired but still seductive. “Shoot that cum on my face, boys.” Bill pulled out of her and Shay dropped to her knees. Soon Chris and Bill were on either side of her, jerking themselves off to Shay's pleads and moans. The sexy Canadian's mouth was open, her tongue out, desperately waiting for her white, hot reward.

Shay didn't have to wait long. Seemingly in sync with each other, Chris and Bill blew all over Shay's face and tongue, covering her face and giving her the tasty dessert she'd craved since finishing her pizza.

Both men collapsed back on the couch, exhausted and out of breath. Shay smiled, licking up the cum she'd collected on her face and scooping up the rest with her fingers.

“Hope you enjoyed the tip boys,” Shay said with a wink as she picked up her clothes. “I'm definitely giving this place five stars. Best pizza place in Toronto. Might have to bring Ashley here...hopefully during your guys' next closing shift.”

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Dexter07

Cadeauxxx

Re: Two Guys, Shay Mitchell, and a Pizza Place
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 12:49:10 PM »
I enjoyed this, as you know MMF is one of my favorite themes. Shay is so beautiful, truly underrated.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA