Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Golfing With Jessica Alba  (Read 147904 times)

Kash_The_Priest

Golfing With Jessica Alba
« on: September 11, 2019, 08:18:33 PM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction and should not be viewed by anyone under 18. This story was originally published on February 3rd 2008.

Author's note: Jessica Alba is a personal favourite of mine and I thought it was about time that I finally did a story on this beautiful woman. I've being reading the Jessica Alba stories, An Angel in heat by Supman and they are very good and they inspired me to write one on the Angel herself. I don't say this that often about my own stories, but I really enjoyed this one when I read it over so I hope you guys enjoy it too.

Golfing With Jessica Alba

"So what do you guys do around here for fun?" I asked.

"We can hit the beach." Michael answered.

"Like I can't do that in Miami." I said. Michael was lying on one of the couch's, while I lay on the other.

"What do you wanna do?" Michael asked.

"I don't know. This is your city! You should be showing me around. If you came around to Miami, I'd show you around." I replied.

"We could go down to the basketball courts." Michael suggested.

"There's nothing wrong with basketball, other than we're not really good at it." I replied. We were more into ice hockey than basketball. "What about that golfing place I saw when I was coming up here." I suggested.

"I hate golf!" Michael said. "Golfing is for boring losers." He said taking a cheap pop at me, knowing that I liked golf. The phone rang and he answered. "What...? Can't Jenny do it...? Sure, I'll be there." He hanged up.

"Work?" I asked.

"Yeah. I wasn't suppose to be working today, but they're short staffed." He tried to explain.

"No worries." I said, reaching out for the TV remote. "You gotta do what you gotta do."

"You know, I could drop you off at the golf course if you want." He suggested.

"Sure!" I said. "Why not?" We headed out to his car and caught up on some old times while Michael drove. He dropped me off and was on his way to work. I went in through the entrance of the place and to the reception desk.

"Hello sir! How may I help you?" A blonde guy asked with a big smile. Those typical type of people who love their jobs.

"I'm visiting a friend and he's working now. So I'm hoping to get a few rounds of golf in and like I said, I'm from out of town. So I don't have my golf clubs." Which wasn't a lie. I have a couple of golf clubs back in Miami. "So can I rent golf clubs from here? And how much does it costs to play?"

"You need to be a member and have your own golf clubs. Sir." He said, his smile not fading.

"What?" I said getting a little annoyed at how quickly he dismissed me. "Can't I just pay for this one time? I don't even live around here! What would the point of me having a membership be? I wouldn't come back here again! I'm just visiting."

"You're not a member, so there's nothing I can do for you sir." The guy said, his smile still not fading.

"Great!" I said sarcastically. "How do I become a member than?"

"We are an exclusive club. You need to be invited."

"How do I get invited?"

"We invite you."

"Then invite me."

"OK then!" He said going over to the computer. He typed some stuff in and came back. "Your invitation is in the post."

"What? How? You didn't take my address down?"

"That'll be all." He said still smiling. I got the feeling that he was taking the piss.

"Thanks for your help!" I said sarcastically.

"That guy's an ass!" A woman said to me from behind. I turned around and I recognised her instantly. I was a huge fan of 'Dark Angel' and there was no way I wouldn't recognise Jessica Alba, the beauty that played the lead role.

"Yeah!" Was all I could think of saying. She checked in at the desk.

"You know what?" She said. "I don't have anyone to play with. I was just gonna go to the driving range but I'd love a game. If you want we could do a couple of holes together." She said.

"Sure!" I said.

"Hey!" She called out to the guy. "He's with me!"

"Yes ma'am." I heard him say.

"Thanks for letting me join you." I said. "I'm Kash by the way." I extended my hand.

"I'm Jessica." She smiled, shaking my hand. I checked her out. She looked beautiful as ever. She was dressed in white. A white top and a white skirt. It went just over halfway down her thighs. It was a very hot and sunny day and she had a visor on, her hair coming out the back in a pony tail. Her hair was a very dark brown at this time.

"So where are your clubs?" I asked, looking around.

"I've already had someone load them up in a golf cart." She replied. Sure enough, when we went outside, there was a golf cart there all loaded up. She got in on the driver's side, so I sat on the passengers side.

"So... you like... golfing?" I asked.

"I love it!" She replied. "I try and golf whenever I can. It helps to relax me, so I try and get anyone to go with me. Normally my boyfriend comes with me, even though he doesn't like golfing, but he's at some meeting or something right now, so I'm by myself."

"I'm glad I could help out. Your boyfriend's a producer isn't he?" I asked.

"Yeah." She answered. "So you're from out of town?" She changed the subject. "What brings you to L.A."

"Visiting a buddy of mine." I replied. "We've been buddies since elementary school and when college applications came around, we wanted to go to college in a hot place. We applied every where. Luckily for us, we got into colleges in warm cities, unfortunately, it was in two different cities, in different states. He's here in L.A and I'm in Miami."

"That sucks!" Jessica commented. "So where'd you guys grow up?"

"Colorado."

"No wonder you guys wanted to go to college in hot cities!" She laughed. We continued to make small talk on the very short ride to the first hole that Jessica was gonna start us at.

"You know how golf works right? How to keep score and all that?" Jessica asked.

"Yep!" I replied.

"Let me warn you, I lost my last game so I'm looking to crush my next opponent, which unfortunately for you, is you." She let out a chuckle. I was starting to get nervous that she was gonna crush me like a bug.

"OK. This is par three. Do you wanna start or should I?" Jessica asked.

"I think it would be best if you went first. That way I'll have a better idea of where the hole is." I replied.

"Oh yeah!" Jessica laughed. "You've never been here before. So I guess I should definitely go first." She said setting the ball. "This is a Par 3." She pointed Into the distance. "There's the hole. This is one of the very few courses that you can actually see the hole when you tee off." She said as she took position. I watched her, staring at her ass as she bent over a little.

She shook her ass a little as she got into position, swung and hit the ball with quite a lot of power. We watched it fly through the air and it landed quite close to the hole. It was a couple of feet to the right, if it had been on target it probably would've rolled in.

For those of you not familiar with golf, what Par 3 means is that you have 3 hits to get it in. You say Par followed by a number and that number is how many hits you have to get it in.

"That was impressive." I said.

"You know? I do the best I can." She said with a cocky tone. I set the ball and took Jessica's position into consideration. If I could angle it a bit more to the left, I might get a better chance of getting it in. I had never had a hole in one before, but I was gonna give it a go, or at least get it closer to the hole than Jessica.

I swung back and hit the ball with a bit of power. The ball cut through the air.

"That was a good shot." Jessica said as we watched the ball start to lose height and go down lower. It looked as though it was more on target than Jessica's hit.

"Whoa! Whoa!" Jessica said sounding a little worried. "Where's this going?" The ball was now on the ground rolling forward, heading towards the hole. I had managed to use the fact that she went first to my advantage by correcting her mistakes on my shot.

"I think there might be a little too much power on that." I said expecting it to just miss the hole.

"Shit! It went in!" Jessica said looking shocked.

"Cool!" I said calmly like it was no big deal that I got a hole in one, not letting on that it was my first ever hole in one.

"Damn man!" Jessica said. "I'm already down after the first stroke. Looks like I got some competition."

"How 'bout we make this interesting." I said.

"You want to place a wager?" Jessica asked.

"Loser buys lunch?" I suggested, shrugging my shoulders.

"Simple, yet personal. I like it. You're on!" Jessica said extending her hand and I shook it to seal the bet.

We walked over to her ball and she got it in in the next shot getting a birdy. A birdy is when you have 1 hit to spare, Eagle is when you have 2 hits to spare. If you go over, it's called a bogey, if you go over by two, it's called a double bogey.

We made our way to the next hole, via the golf cart.

"This is a par 5." Jessica said.

"Shit! Stepping it up a little fast aren't we?"

"I don't know what you're complaining about! You just got a hole in one! And you're going first." She said as we pulled up. "The hole's in that direction." Jessica picking a golf club up and pointing in the direction..

I set the ball and swung. She did the same and we made our way in the direction the balls went. Surprisingly, our balls were close together, we were quite evenly matched. We both hit again and on the third hit, I got it in.

"Let's see you get an Eagle." I gloated as she took position. I found my eyes once again glued to her ass as she bent over slightly, staring at her beautifully tanned, toned legs briefly as my eyes went back up to her butt. I waited for her to shake her butt as she took position.

"Don't worry!" Jessica said looking back, taking my focus off her ass. "I will!" she said swinging, making me miss that brief couple of seconds where she shakes her ass.

"Aww! So close! So close!" I said patting her on the shoulder as the ball went just wide.

"Shut up!" Jessica said, not in a pissed off tone, more in a joking tone. "You started strong but you'll finish weak. Whereas I started weak and I'll finish strong." She stated as if it was a fact. She lined up her next hit.

"What the hell was that?" I laughed as she missed her opportunity to get a birdy. It was a very easy shot and she missed, it was actually quite hard to believe. "You think that just cause you're beautiful everything will fall on your lap?"

"Most of the time it does!" Jessica joked, trying not to laugh.

"Well beautiful, beauty can't defy..." I was trying to think of a word. "...gravity!" I said. It seemed to make sense.

"What's gravity got to do with anything?" Jessica asked, confused but still looking like she wanted to laugh.

"It made more sense in my head." I said shaking my head. "I don't know." I gave up trying to explain and Jessica laughed.

We continued to play, poking fun of each other until we were down to the last hole and it was a big one. A Par 5. We both tee'd off and we had already taken two hits. Jessica went up to take her third hit. The hole was in sight but we were both far away from the hole.

"Well beautiful. If you don't get an eagle here, you lose the bet and you have to run around the golf course naked."

"What?! That's not the bet!" Jessica laughed, whilst still trying to sound shocked and annoyed.

"Hey, if I had known how bad you were at golf, I definitely would've made that bet knowing there's no risk of me going naked and I get rewarded for kicking your ass by getting to see you beautiful ass."

My comments didn't seem to phase Jessica. She looked back at me and shook her ass.

"Take a good long look at this ass, cos it's the last time you're gonna see it in this position." She knew that I stared at her ass every time she took position but opted to say nothing until now. She swung and hit. We both watched the ball sail through the air. If Jessica didn't make this one it, it was basically game over for her.

"Go in! Go in!" Jessica kept repeating excitedly, holding her hands together under her chin and slightly moving her shoulders in the direction she wanted it to go in. And by some freak luck, the ball spun and curled into the hole.

"In your face!" She said pointing at me with the index finger of both hands.

"If I even get a birdy, it's game over for you beautiful!" Jessica playfully shoved me. She didn't like me constantly referring to her as beautiful, cause as it was used as more to make fun of her than to point out her obvious beauty. I took position and went to swing.

"You know, when I win. I kinda go into a orgasmic trance." I paused for a second. "I probably would take all my clothes off and run around naked, the sun shining off my glistening..." She thought for a second and used the word I've been using to poke fun of her. "Beautiful, tanned body. My shaved peach on display for your eyes to see." I swung before she could say anything else.

"Ha! It worked!" Jessica gloated as I botched my shot, just missing.

"Do I get to see you naked if you win?" I asked following her, not able to get the image of her naked body, running in slow motion through the grass. Jessica basically needed me to get no points to draw or for me to get a bogey to win. I decided to cut her a break and intentionally missed my next shot.

"Ooooh! The pressure's getting to you." Jessica said getting excited. I lined up the shot and looked at her as I took the shot, not taking my eyes off her eye's.

"I guess we're evenly matched." I said not looking to see if I made the shot or not, just positive that it had gone in. I had missed the birdy intentionally, which I needed to win by a point and got a draw so not to crush her spirits.

"So are you gonna run around naked?" I asked.

"I didn't win." Jessica flirted, walking straight ahead to the golf cart, looking back, her golf club in her right hand.

"Well we drew. So you should go half way. How about a little T?"

"You get no T, but how about a little A?" Jessica said, reaching back with her right hand, still holding the golf club, lifting her skirt up slightly to reveal that she had a thong on. She used her other hand to pull her thong that went into her butt crack to one side, flashing her ass and quickly moving her thong back into place and let go of her skirt. I stood there gawking at her ass and she laughed.

"So who pays for lunch?" Jessica asked.

"I have no idea." I replied. "You, cos you make more money."

"How about we both hit a ball from here and see who's closest to the hole?" She asked.

"That's a good idea beautiful. I'm in." I said walking up to the golf clubs to pick one out.

"Do you know how many times you threw me off by calling me beautiful?" Jessica asked as I walked up to her.

"Enough for you to almost lose." I replied. She pulled a face as she pretended to laugh. "That's why I call you beautiful!" I said squeezing her cheeks, while she still made that stupid face and gave her a quick kiss on the lips and placed the ball on the floor.

"Bleurgh!" She started wiping her mouth with her hand and spitting like I was revolting.

"I know you want me." I joked as I placed the ball on the floor.

"Oh, please!" Jessica said. "I bet you have a small penis."

"What?!" I said a little shocked at how that insult just came out of nowhere.

"I'm just kidding." Jessica said coming up to me, standing right behind me. I could feel her press her tits against my back and her hands on my sides. She moved her hands around my waist so she was touching my stomach. She started to rub my belly.

"It feels so toned and muscular!" Jessica said, her voice turning quite seductive. I started to feel a stirring in my pants, she was turning me on and... that's when I realised that's exactly what she was going for to throw me of my game. So I decided to test how far she was willing to go.

I turned my head slightly and kissed her, pushing my tongue out into her mouth straight away. Jessica pulled away instantly. I laughed.

"Pretending to put the moves on me to put me off my game is going to work." I said. Jessica looked a little flustered.

"Yeah..." She said looking a little uncertain. "...I guess you... you called my bluff." She gave a weak smile.

I took position, swung and got the ball in. The hole wasn't that far and I knew that Jessica wouldn't get it in. I had noticed a flaw in her game throughout. Jessica set the ball down and started to line up the shot. She seemed a little shaky.

"You nervous?" I asked. "The whole game rides on you getting this in to force another tie break shot." I said adding to the pressure. Jessica looked at me and stuck her tongue out.

"You know what?" I said as I watched her take position. "You're never gonna get it in from there. You don't have accuracy on shots that are a little far away, you tend to go out too wide to the right."

"I got the last one in!" She protested.

"That last shot you got was a fluke." I said walking up behind her. I did what you always see in movies and TV programs, when the guy makes a move on the girl. I stood close behind her, my body pressing against hers, my arms on her arms, with my hands on hers. I positioned us as if I was gonna hit the shot so that she could get the angle right.

"Now swing." I told her letting go off her hands and holding her by the waist. We watched the ball fly through the air and it just missed, by a couple of inches.

"If you hadn't moved me, I would've been really wide to the right. Just like you said." Jessica said. I was still standing behind her and I could feel that I was getting a bit of an erection, my groin being pressed against her ass.

"I take that back!" Jessica smiled looking back at me.

"Take what back?" I asked not moving away from her, liking the feeling of my cock being pressed against her ass even if our clothes was in the way.

"You don't have a small dick." Jessica answered. Shit! What the fuck was I thinking? Pressing my boner against her ass. Of course she was gonna feel it.

"It feels really big against my ass." Jessica smiled looking back at me. She didn't seem at all offended. She wiggled her ass, getting my dick in between her butt cheeks, my dick going down in between her legs. She started to grind her hips up and down, getting a feel for just how big my cock was.

"That is like the biggest cock I've ever..." She stopped and thought for a second. "...Felt." She said. It seemed like she was going to say seen, but she stopped and replaced it with felt, for the obvious reasons.

"Do you want me to at take it out?" I asked her not sure if she was just flirting and what I just said was stepping over the line.

"Yes!" Jessica replied, still grinding her hips. Her answer took me by surprise, she might actually want me after all. I reached down her waist, undid my zip and took my cock out.

"That feels so warm in against my thighs." Jessica moaned.

"You want to feel it in between your legs?" I asked. Jessica spread her legs, my erection springing up in between her legs, pressing up against her pussy. She pushed her legs together, clamping my cock in between them. She started to move her hips forward and back, masturbating me with her thighs.

"That feels so good in between my legs. "Jessica said. "Throbbing hard against my soft sweaty thighs."

"You want to feel it inside you?" I asked pressing my mouth against her cheek.

"Yes!" She moaned. "But I can't." She replied. My cock head rubbed against her pussy and her thong felt damp.

"Does that mean that you won't?" I asked.

"No!" She moaned, spreading her legs apart as she grinded her hips back and fourth against my cock. I took this as a sign that she wanted me to put it in inside her. I reached down the front of her and pulled her thong to one side. I pressed my cock head against her pussy.

"It's so big!" She moaned as I forced my large bell shaped cock head into her wet cunt. "Uhhh!" Jessica gasped as I pushed my cock head in to her cunt. I held her hips to stop her from grinding and pushed my hips forward. She was so petite, I didn't think that I could fit my full length into her pussy.

"That's tight!" I said as I started to grind my hips back and fourth, trying to get more of my shaft into her with every thrust. I wrapped my arms around Jessica's body, trying to get her closer to me.

"Shit! Not so deep!" Jessica said squirming, trying to move her hips forward. "I'm not good with length in this hole." She said and I started to work only half my length in and out of her pussy. Did she just say in this hole? Did that mean she takes it up the ass?

"God it's been so long since I've had a dick in me!" Jessica said.

"How long?" I asked.

"Three days." Jessica moaned, now working her hips back and fourth, working her pussy lips up and down the middle of my cock. Three days wasn't a long time. Not for the average person. This showed that she needed dick and as often as she could get it.

I started to get weary that someone might see us and I started to look around to see if anyone was in sight while Jessica worked herself up and down my dick.

"Can I ride it?" Jessica pouted, lifting her arms, putting her hands behind my head.

"Yes." I replied, leaning forward kissing her. She instantly kissed me back, opening her mouth sucking on my tongue. She pushed the back of my head with her hands, trying to get my tongue deeper into her mouth.

Jessica broke the kiss and stepped forward, staying close to me and turning around, my cock rubbing against her thighs. She started to kiss me again and started to rub my cock with her hand, opening her mouth and letting me lick the inside of her mouth. She broke the kiss by kneeling down, on her knees in front of me.

"Do you think I can fit this huge cock in my mouth?" She asked looking up at me pouting, her bottom lip sticking out.

"You can try." I replied. She opened her mouth and took my cock head into her mouth and started to work her luscious lips up and half way down my shaft.

"Mmm! It tastes so good!" Jessica moaned wrapping her lips around my shaft again. I looked around again to see if there was anyone in sight.

"Worried someone might catch us?" Jessica asked stroking my cock.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Lie down!" Jessica ordered me, so I did as she asked. She straddled me. "Don't worry! I'll keep an eye out." She said with a tone that didn't sound as if she was going to. She held my cock as she worked her tight pussy down my shaft.

"Fuck!" She moaned biting her bottom lip. "Just don't cum in me OK?" Jessica asked as she placed her hands on my chest and started to work herself up and down my pole.

"That's so big!" She moaned as she started to ride me fast and hard. I wasn't sure how long she was gonna take to cum but I knew I wasn't going to last long.

"Fuck!" Jessica moaned. "I'm close!" She said closing her eyes. She hadn't even been riding me for a minute and she was already about to cum.

"Keep going beautiful!" I said placing my hands on her hips.

"Ahhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Fuck!" Jessica moaned, gritting her teeth. Jessica grabbed one of my hands and bit down on my knuckle as she slammed her body down, taking my full length into her for the first time. She was biting my knuckle to stop herself from screaming as I felt her cum gush out of her pussy.

"Are you close?" Jessica asked, slowly grinding her hips.

"Just a little faster." I said feeling my orgasm close but needing that extra bit of stimulation to push me over the edge. Jessica quickly got off and started to stroke my cock really fast, her hand was almost a blur.

"This fast enough for you, mother fucker?" She said with e sense of urgency in her voice. "You gonna cum now? Huh?" She was going so fast now it was unbelievable.

"Yeah!" I moaned. "I'm gonna cum."

"You wanna cum in my mouth? Fill my mouth with that nasty cum? Huh, you fucker?"

"Yes!" I said almost yelling. Jessica used her free hand to move her hair behind her ear and put her mouth on the tip of my cock while she pumped my cock fast and hard.

"Fuck! Here it comes!" I yelled, lifting my hips slightly. My hips jerked forward as my cum shot up my shaft and into her mouth. Jessica laughed with my cock head still in her mouth, now slowly milking my cock, squeezing hard.

Jessica took her mouth off my cock once I finished cumming. She opened her mouth, showing me my cum in her mouth. She closed her mouth and swallowed.

"You like that? Watching me swallow all that hot, nasty, thick cum?" Jessica asked still stroking my cock.

"Yeah!" I replied.

"Oops!" Jessica said as some more cum oozed out of my pee hole. She lowered her head and licked the cum off. She looked around. "We better get out of her before we get caught." She stood up and adjusted her thong while I put my cock away and zipped up.

"You need a ride? Or did you drive here?" Jessica asked as we walked to the golf cart.

"I'd love a ride, that's if it's no trouble."

"Of course it's no trouble! It's the least I can do after you took care of my itch." We put the golf clubs away. "You got some grass on your back." Jessica said rubbing it off my back.

"You get it all?" I said trying to look back.

"Yup!" Jessica said getting into the cart. We drove back to the entrance of the club and someone bought her car around and loaded her golf clubs into the trunk of her car.

"Do they do this for every member?" I asked Jessica.

"Only the ones with a lot of money." Jessica replied as we got into the car. I gave her directions to Michael's place, as I didn't really know the actual address for me to say to her, go to this place.

"So..." I said. "Is everything OK between you and your boyfriend?" I asked not using his name because it was the same as mine, only difference was that it was spelt with a 'C' instead of a 'K.'

"We're cool!" She said looking straight ahead.

"Then how comes you cheated on him?" I asked. I figured since we already had sex, I had nothing to lose asking her now.

"I'll be honest with you. I need to have sex every couple of days and when I get horny, I can't help myself."

"Just like Max." I said referring to her Dark Angel character.

"Yeah!" Jessica laughed. "But it's not like I jump every guy I see. I've never been unfaithful before."

"So I'm you're first?"

"Yes!" Jessica laughed again.

"Why?" I asked, wondering why she fucked me.

"I don't know! We had chemistry and then I felt how big your dick was. I've never had a dick that big before and I just wanted to see what it felt like, having something that big inside me. I know it's a weak excuse."

"I'm not one to complain. I got to have sex with Jessica Alba." I commented and she laughed again. We arrived at Michael's house and I got out. I wasn't sure what to say.

"You wanna come in for a drink?" I asked.

"Sure!" Jessica replied getting out of the car, closing the door and locking her car. "You must be hard enough to go again by now." Jessica said walking past me. "And the plus side is that there's no press hanging around you boy's crib to get pics and say Jessica Alba's cheating on her boyfriend."

I stood there stunned. Sure I asked her in for the chance of fucking her again, but I was trying to be subtle about it and it was just a shock hearing her just say it.

I quickly followed her up to the door and got the spare key from under a plant pot at the side of the door. I always thought that was a stupid thing to do, leave the keys to your house in front of your doorstep, but right now. I thought it was a brilliant idea, cause I had Jessica Alba waiting to go inside so we could fuck again. If the key wasn't there, we'd be waiting at the doorstep and Jessica Alba probably would've left.

I opened the door and let Jessica in first. She took her sneakers off and left them with a bunch of other shoes at the side of the door. I took my shoes off too and we headed into the living room. Jessica sat down on the couch.

"What do you want to drink?" I asked walking towards the kitchen.

"Do you actually want a drink or do you just wanna get down to it and fuck again?" Jessica asked.

"Damn! You don't beat around the bush, do you?"

"Let's go up to your room." Jessica said getting up, walking towards the hallway. I quickly went into the hallway and lead her up the stairs and into the room I was staying at.

"This your room? Doesn't look too bad considering it's temporary while you stay here." Jessica said looking around, while she took her top off. She had nothing on underneath and her tits looked incredible. Her dark nipples were already erect and sticking out. She let her skirt drop to the floor and walked out of them as she walked up to me.

"Are you hard already?" Jessica asked playing with a button on my shirt. "Or do you need some help?"

"What help are you offering?" I asked, even though I was already hard. Jessica kissed me, a quick kiss on the lips and dropped to her knees. She undid my belt, button and zip and let my pants drop to the floor.

"This!" She said licking my cock head, twirling her tongue around my cock head, moving her mouth forward, enveloping her gorgeous lips around the head, working her mouth half way down my cock, taking me to the back of her throat.

I quickly took my shirt off and pulled my vest over my head while Jessica worked her lips up and down my shaft, trying to take more in each time she worked her lips down my shaft. Jessica took her mouth off my cock and started to stroke my cock.

"It feels like you're hard enough to fuck me again." Jessica said looking up at me. "You wanna fuck my little pussy again?" She asked, this time she was pouting, pressing my cock head against her lips while she jerked me off.

"Yeah! I said pulling her up, kissing her lips. Jessica broke the kiss quickly and lay down on the bed. I stepped out of my pants and quickly took my socks off. Jessica started to rub her pussy, pushing her finger into her cunt while she waited for me to get on the bed.

"Can't wait a couple of seconds for me to get on the bed?" I asked, going on top of her. I used one hand to press my cock against her pussy, causing her to take her fingers out of herself. I pushed my large cock head into her tight little hole. Jessica moved her fingers that she was fingering herself with into my mouth.

"Look how wet you've gotten me, from just thinking about having you inside me." Jessica said as I sucked her fingers hungrily while I worked my cock in and out of her moist hole.

"Fuck that feels big!" Jessica moaned wrapping her arms and legs around me. I started to push slow and hard into her, trying to force my cock deeper into her cunt. Jessica started to kiss me, pushing her tongue into my mouth while I concentrated on my thrusts. I didn't want to go too fast in case I couldn't hold back. I wanted this to last as long as possible and be as pleasurable for both me and Jessica.

"Can you go faster baby!" Jessica asked, breaking the kiss. There goes my plan of going slow and making it last long out the window. I responded to her request by ramming my cock into her hard and then pulling back and going faster with every thrust.

"Yes! That's it! Fuck my pussy fast!" Jessica moaned closing her eyes and throwing her head back. "Keep fucking me! You're gonna make me cum!" Jessica yelled as I drilled into her as fast as I could. I kept going faster with every thrust, my arms wrapped around her, under her arms.

I started to pull her body down as I thrust in to her, getting my member deeper into her woman hood. I continued to go at this fast pace until I could feel her pussy walls start to contract around my thick shaft. Her moans rapidly turned into screams as her orgasm was fast approaching.

"You cumming Jessica?" I asked looking into her eyes as I went as fast as I could.

"YES!" Jessica screamed, starting to become more and more breathless with every thrust. "FUCK!" Jessica screamed throwing her head back and thrusting her hips up as she came. I could feel my dick and balls start to get wet with her juices.

I stayed still on top of her while I watched her beautiful face while she writhed around in ecstasy underneath me. I started to kiss her lips and she moaned into my mouth while her orgasm subsided.

"That was a long orgasm." I commented.

"It's just so much easier to cum when I have a dick as big as yours fucking me." Jessica smiled. I pushed myself up, so that I was kneeling in between her legs, my body no longer on top of hers.

"Your dick looks so wet!" Jessica said as I gave her a couple of slow, hard thrusts, watching her tits as I made them bounce up and down. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and I started to lick her cum off her pussy lips, pushing my tongue into her moist hole.

"Do I taste good?" Jessica asked.

"The best!" I mumbled while I sucked her juices off her clit.

"Let me get a taste." Jessica said and I pulled my head back. She spun around onto all fours in front of me and took my cock head into her mouth and to the back of her throat.

"Mmm!" She moaned, closing her eyes, savouring the taste of her woman hood on my member. While she continued to work her mouth up and down my shaft, she arched her back, sticking her firm, round ass up into the air.

I remembered what she said back at the golf course, When I had my dick in her pussy, she said she's not good with length in that hole, which was a clear indication that she takes it up the butt and right now, her butt was looking really good.

"God, you have an incredible ass!" I said as I lightly slapped my hands down onto them, one hand on each butt cheek, grabbing hold of them and squeezing them.

"I do have an incredible, don't I?" Jessica asked trying to look back at her ass as she pressed my cock head against her cheek while she stroked my shaft as fast as she could with her hand.

"You think you'd be able to fit your fat dick in there?" She asked.

"You mean anal sex?" I asked. Jessica nodded to answer my question. She had a innocent look on her face as if she had asked me if I wanted to bake brownies with as opposed to butt fucking her.

"I'm sure you'd easily fit once you get this huge head in." Jessica said gently pressing her teeth on my cock head. "We just need something to lube it up." Jessica said. I quickly looked around the room but saw nothing that would help.

"There's Vaseline in the bathroom." I suggested.

"That will do." Jessica said, so I quickly bolted out of the room, down the hallway and into the bathroom. I grabbed the tub of Vaseline and ran back into the room. The first thing I saw when I got into the room was Jessica's tanned, round butt.

She was on all fours and had re-positioned herself so that her ass was facing the door. The side of her face was on the bed as she looked back at me while she was fingering her ass hole.

"Sorry!" She apologised. "I thought I'd warm up my tiny little ass hole while I waited for you to get back."

"No need to apologise." I said, getting on the bed on my knees behind her. I lowered my head and I started to lick around her ass hole, pushing my tongue into her sphincter. She had managed to loosen her tight ring slightly by fingering her ass hole.

I pulled my tongue out of her ass hole and opened the tub of Vaseline. I scooped out a large amount and I put it on her ass hole, using my finger to push it into her rectum and spread it around.

I took my finger out and scooped out some more Vaseline and put it on my cock. I used one hand to rub the Vaseline onto my cock while I used the index finger of my other hand to finger Jessica's ass hole, getting it in as deep as possible.

"I think that's enough lubrication." Jessica said. "I want to feel your huge cock in my ass hole now!" I shuffled closer to Jessica and then I pressed my cock head in between her butt cheeks, against her ass hole.

"Stop teasing me!" Jessica moaned, pressing the side of her face against the bed, pouting her lips. I pressed the tip of my cock into her ass hole and she let out a moan. I started to force my cock head into her ass and she started to scream.

"FUCK!" She yelled as I managed to get the whole of my large cock head into her rear.

"That feel good beautiful?" I asked her. I felt as though I was mocking her and I knew that she must be in some discomfort.

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" She did a mock laugh. "Very funny! Just get it all the way in you dick!" Jessica said getting onto all fours properly. I thrust forward, getting an inch in to her butt.

"Ease it in gently." Jessica said, her voice going low as she gently pushed back against me. It was strange how her tone in voice changed so quickly.

I slowly thrust back and forth, my dick squelching further and further into her rectum until I had three quarters deep into her rear.

"Oh! That feels soo good Kash! Fuck my ass hard now!" Jessica moaned, thrusting back against me faster, I started to increase the pace to keep up with her. Thrusting my cock faster and faster into her tight little ass hole.

I watched her ass jiggle every time I thrust forward and my groin slapped against the top of her butt cheeks. It was amazing how she was taking my cock considering how tiny her waist was.

I grabbed her ass cheeks, squeezing them hard as I continued to ram into her at an increasing pace. Jessica leaned on one of her forearms while she used her other hand to reach in between her legs and start fingering herself. I could feel her knuckles against my nut sack every time I thrust forward. She was getting wetter with every thrust, fingering herself even faster.

"Damn, that's a fucking tight ass hole!" I said as my cock continued to squelch in and out of her very nosily.

"Fuck your dick feels good in my ass!" Jessica moaned. "You're so close to making me cum by butt fucking me!" Although I knew it was more from her fingering herself rather than me fucking her ass, this turned me on even more and made me want to fuck her even faster and make her cum quicker.

As I increased the speed, Jessica started to get more and more vocal. Cursing, calling me names that made me go crazy with lust. I felt her sphincter start to contract around my shaft.

"That's it mother fucker! Fuck my tiny little shit hole! Push it all the way up my ass! Fuck my ass so hard that I shit out your cum for days! FUCK! That feels so fucking good! You're gonna make me cum again! ARRRGGGGHHHHH!" She screamed, her knees starting to buckle, her body going down lower as I felt her juices start to splash around every where when my balls slapped against her pussy. I started to slow down, according to Jessica's scream, keeping in rhythm to her orgasm.

"Fuck!" Jessica said. "That's some good ass fucking!" She gave a little laugh and turned her head to look at me. "You want me to taste my ass?" She asked with a dirty look in her eyes.

"Yeah!" I said slowly pulling out of her ass hole, my dick squelching out of her well lubricated hole, making a loud 'plop' sound as my cock head left her tight orifice. I crawled on my knees over to her mouth.

"You want me to suck it?" She asked, flicking her tongue near the head but not touching. "Take this nasty ass covered cock into my beautiful mouth?"

"YES!" I found myself yell the answer. Jessica let out a little cocky laugh as she stuck her tongue out, my cock head resting on it as she slid her mouth half way down my shaft. She gagged a little, which I wasn't sure if it was from her taking too much into her mouth or if it was from the taste. Either way, I thought it was hot.

She worked her mouth up and down my shaft, her lips sliding up and down my sensitive skin. I could feel pre-cum squirt out of my cock head and into her mouth. She took her lips off my cock and swallowed whatever was in her mouth.

"Now. Fuck my ass! This time I wanna feel you cum!" Jessica said in a demanding and sexy tone. I quickly moved over to behind her. She was now flat on her front, with one leg bent at the knee, her hips lifted high enough to give me access to her butt hole.

I straddled the back of her thighs, so she was in between my legs. I spread her butt cheeks apart to reveal her glistening, puckered brown hole. One hand on each cheek. I moved my hips so that my cock was in between her butt cheeks. I held her butt cheeks apart with my fingers, while I used my thumb to force my cock head into her tight hole.

"Look at that! You've stretched out my ass hole so much with that huge fucking dick, that your big, fat cock head slips in so easily." Jessica said, noticing how easily I was able to wedge my large cock head into her rectum this time.

I held her ass cheeks apart as I slowly thrust my hips forward, my dick squelching into her tight little orifice very nosily. One of her legs was still bent at the knee and I could feel her warm, sweaty sole pressing against my lower back.

"Fuck! That feels bigger than the last time." Jessica moaned getting breathless as I worked my full length into her ass hole and was now slowly dragging it half way out, making sure that her ass hole was adjusted to my size.

"Come on! Fuck my ass faster than that!" Jessica yelled at me. So I slammed my cock into her hard and started to fuck her fast. She wanted me to cum in her ass and I wanted to cum now, so I fucked her as fast and hard as I could instantly.

I went flat on top of her, wrapping my arms around her, squeezing her tits, one boob in each hand. Jessica moaned, grabbing the sheets in front of her, trying to get a grip on something while I fucked her as fast as I could. Pulling her body down as I thrust into her, getting my cock further into her rectum.

Both of Jessica's legs were now bent at the knees as I could feel her heels digging into my butt cheeks, her hips moving forward a little when I thrust forward, which caused her sphincter to tighten a little that made her ass hole even tighter than it already was.

"That's it! Work it in deep!" Jessica moaned. "Fill my inside's with that fucking hot cum!" She yelled. I started to kiss the side of her cheeks as I continued to drill into her tight ass hole fast and hard. I started to kiss her lips and she kissed me back. My dick started to throb hard in her anus and she could feel it.

"You close?" She moaned pressing the side of her lips against mine.

"Yeah!" I moaned into her mouth.

"Come on then! What are you waiting for?" She said impatiently. "CUM IN MY ASS MOTHER FUCKER!" She yelled. "Fill me with that hot jizz! I wanna fell that fucking cum in my ass! All hot and sticky!" Jessica was now moaning her words. I started to feel my cum pump out of my balls and up my shaft.

"FUCK!" I yelled as my cock started to throb uncontrollably as my hips thrust into her at a feverishly fast pace. I slammed my cock deep into her bowels as my cum pumped out of my cock hard. Jessica clenched her ass as I came.

"YEAH!" Jessica yelled. "Cum in my ass mother fucker!" I wasn't one who liked being cursed at, but when it came out of Jessica's mouth while I was penetrating her butt, I didn't mind. I gave her a couple of slow hard thrusts into her clenched ass hole as I emptied my balls out into her butt.

"Shit!" I moaned, laying flat on top of her, feeling her now sweaty back against my chest which was also sweaty.

"That felt good!" Jessica giggled. I placed my hands on her ass and pushed myself up so that I was once again straddling her. I started to drag my cock out of her ass hole and I felt some more cum spurt out of my cock.

As I pulled the tip out, some cum hung from my pee hole on to her sphincter. I pulled my cock away and the cum trail snapped and went up her butt crack and a little on to her lower back, mixing in with her sweat and turning more runny.

Jessica turned around and started to suck my cock really fast, jerking my cock up and down with both of her hands. I looked at her amazed and once she took her mouth off my cock she laughed.

"What?" She said innocently. "I like cum!" I kissed her on the top of her head and lay down.

"Where's the bathroom?" Jessica asked. "I got a tone of cum to shit out."

"Down the hall, one of the doors on the left. The doors open so you'll see it any way." I said. Jessica kissed me on the cheek and went off. A couple of minutes later she was back. She looked in from the door way.

"I think I'll have that drink now." She smiled. "You want me to get you a drink too?"

"Yeah. Thanks." I replied.

"Anything in particular?"

"Water will be fine." I replied.

"Ah! The healthy choice! And after a sex session like that, you're definitely gonna need to re-hydrate." She chuckled. I watched her ass as she turned around and left.

"Hey, a quick question." Jessica said coming back into view, standing in the doorway. "You mind if I crash here tonight?"

"No." I said happily.

"Cool!" Jessica said. "That should give us plenty of time to fuck some more." Jessica said out loud to herself as she left once again.

I lay there on the bed thinking about what had just happened and how I was probably the luckiest guy in the world. I owed Michael one for getting my to that golf course. I even owed that jerk at the receptions desk one. If he wasn't such a dickhead I wouldn't of been playing golf with Jessica Alba, let alone fuck her in every hole and now, Jessica was gonna spend the night. This boring vacation was turning out to be the best vacation ever.

Viri

Re: Golfing With Jessica Alba
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 11:31:52 PM »
Brilliant story. This was the first story I ever read with Jessica Alba and it's memorable to me for a number of reasons. I love how she calls him a mother fucker, that is a nice little bit of dirty talk that goes a long ways in making this story hot as fuck.

Just leaving this here if anyone wanted to ever make a story cover.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, VSM14

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 12:07:32 AM »
A classic indeed. One of the many stories of Kash's that influenced my writing style.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: VSM14

BlingBlingWarrior

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 07:49:26 PM »
Sizzling hot!

We know from that smirk on your face Jess that you're about to work a mother fucker over.  :*

The following users thanked this post: VSM14

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA