Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Selena x Taylor  (Read 1276 times)

Taylena2207

Selena x Taylor
« on: July 08, 2022, 07:10:59 AM »
Hey, I hope I'm asking this in the right category, but I'd love a story with Taylor Swift and Selena, just the two of them. I know there are already stories with both of them, but there is always a person or people involved. I also know that there are two stories (Waking up 1and Best Timeline) with only Tay and Selena that I really liked but I would just like to see something more classic

Maybe it already exists and I haven't seen that story. My apologies if this is the case.

Have a good day  :)

The following users thanked this post: Sign54

diamond_luv

Re: Selena x Taylor
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2022, 08:51:27 PM »
Are you asking for a lesbian story between them when you say just them?

I'll agree with you that FF/Lesbian stories are severely lacking on this site. That seems to be the one thing no one really writes save for a handful of stories here and there.

Taylor has the most stories on the site, somewhere over 170 and Selena has over 100 too. A handful of writers have written bulks of them. You might want to approach them with your requests.

Money

Re: Selena x Taylor
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2022, 06:11:05 AM »
I wouldn't mind writing lesbian stories yet it's slightly outside my skill set at the moment which is a reason I was asking for female beta readers I have story ideas that can fit lesbian scenarios I'm just not getting the requests to make them happen I've got 3 lesbian scenes coming up in a project that I was able to fit in it's still in the planning stages so can go any number of directions the celebs involved are Salma Hayek, Ariel winter, and Kelli Berglund

The following users thanked this post: Sign54

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA