Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Peyton's Dildo (Peyton Roi List)  (Read 6233 times)

SWTEx2

• Author
Peyton's Dildo (Peyton Roi List)
« on: March 22, 2020, 04:47:36 PM »
Peyton´s Dildo.
Email: [email protected]

This is the first story I make. It should be noted that the original work was written in Spanish and translated by the Google translator in case of any spelling error. You can contact me for more sexual stories, any ideas will be received.

-
One Wednesday afternoon, I was sitting on the sofa in the living room, watching a series on Netflix, while I had my drink, a car suddenly parked in the garage of the house, the front door opened and closed with a thump that rang throughout the house. I watched my 21-year-old twin sister pass by… Peyton. I saw her pass furiously and quickly and she went up the stairs, followed by a knock on her bedroom door. I didn't know what had happened to her, but it was obvious she was angry and it would be better not to bother her just yet.
The days passed and Peyton spent all day locked in her room, and from inside there were some small whimpers, with time Peyton was able to confess to the List family that her boyfriend had ended by message with her after not going on a date with my twin sister.
On Monday of the next week around 12 o'clock there was a knock on the front door, as he walked to open the door, Peyton ran down the stairs...
- Don't worry, I open the door! - Peyton said with a big smile on her beautiful face.         
I went back to the living room and when Peyton closed the door, I could tell she was carrying a box with it.
- Hey! Who knocked on the door?         
- Oh... I only got a package, nothing important little brother - Peyton answered and went upstairs to go to her room.         
The next day Peyton woke up early and went down to the kitchen to have breakfast with the family, after almost a week Peyton did not eat breakfast with the family due to depression due to their relationship ended, but that day she looked different, a smile lit everything her face and eyes were no longer swollen with tears , I am happy for her, for having overcome that idiot who was her boyfriend.
The night of the Thursday arrived at home after a party, when I went to my bed in the next room could hear a strange sound, it was after midnight and it was remarkable and left unable to sleep. Days passed and I kept hearing that annoying buzz.
A week passed and Peyton woke up every day to have breakfast with us or even she made breakfast for the whole family, and always with that smile that made everyone happy.
On Tuesday Peyton went out a few days with some friends, that day I arrived home early, and decided to enter my twin sister's room to investigate what the strange sound was...
Upon entering her room, I found everything tidy, and although at first it was not my intention to do anything wrong, I tried to leave everything as I had found it.
I looked all sides and found nothing that could make that sound strange at night... however started looking in drawers, under the bed, under the pillow, until it reaches the closet and found a laundry basket, in which was his last outfit even without washing,
The curiosity to see the underwear of my twin sister won me over and I began to review garment by garment, and I found a small red thong… I extended it... And I could notice a small white stain that was right in front... Curiosity made me smell that red thong of my sister and then to try that stain in front. My experience with women gave me the answer, that stain was from my sister's vaginal juices...
My cock got hard inside my pants begging to be released.
My mind began to want to find something more sexy about my sister started looking through her clothes, under furniture, behind drawers, but found nothing more than a few bras and panties that were clean... facing its large closet, Where I hadn't searched well, I don't know what I was looking for, but I kept searching like crazy , but still leaving everything in place so that Peyton didn't suspect anything. Looking behind each section of the closet I could find a box inside a bag.
I desperately pulled the bag... was there... what I wanted, without knowing that it was looking... A box of a dildo...
I was impressed and remembered that a few days ago she had received a package similar in size to the dildo box.
The cock in my pants wanted to go out and be stroked as I entered because my twin sister was masturbating each night with a transparent pink dildo. But when I opened the box... it was empty.
After the disappointment and putting everything in order, I thought about the possibility that Peyton could be using her big dildo with her friends or by herself while she was at her friend´s house, but that would be known when Peyton arrived home the next day.
The afternoon of the next day, Peyton came home while I watched a movie on the living room television; Peyton came in and greeted me normally, as I thought about her dildo going in and out of her little pussy or even her tight ass.
" I 'll take a shower, Spencer, I'm exhausted" said Peyton as she left her bag in her room and headed for the bathroom.         
- Yes, little sister, take the time you need... - I said thinking about looking for that dildo in her bag.         
When I heard the water running into the bathroom tub, I carefully ran to Peyton's room and... there it was, at first glance, there was her bag. I opened it and looked inside.
- Just what I was looking for! - Taking the good-sized dildo out of my twin sister's bag         
I admired it for a few minutes, it was my sister Peyton's dildo!! That thing had been inside my sister's pussy and my cock knew it, my cock wanted to release pressure, so I unbuttoned my pants and took out my cock that was getting harder and harder.
My sister's dildo was made of pink transparent plastic, it was hard and soft at the same time, with a special part to massage my twin's clit.
I started smelling the dildo, to know if Peyton had cleaned it, then I put my tongue in it, I don't care if a cock shaped object was touching my tongue, I had to know if it was clean or not... and no, it wasn't clean, it had a little taste of vaginal fluids, from my sister or from her friends, that didn't matter, it was from my sister, and that was what made my cock scream for attention.
I began to lick the dildo, savoring the impregnated taste of my sister, and my right hand started stroking my cock which was already wet... more and more strong and faster... I did not care anything at the time, until suddenly…
I heard a small moan coming from the bedroom door and... there she was... Peyton List, my twin sister, covered only with her bath towel and with one hand caressing her pussy and the other hand in her mouth to stop her moans, although the latter failed.
We were speechless, I did not know what was worse... me, masturbating with a dildo in my mouth, or her fingering while looking at me... Without saying a word, I approached my sister, with the cock out of my pants, she understood the message and I drop the towel, revealing her perfect tits and her wet pussy.
We quickly started kissing and I took off my pants while she took off my shirt, leaving me completely naked.
I took her boobs with my hands and squeezed é gently pinched her nipples and she grabbed my cock with his hand and began stroking l a while clashed with his shaved pussy.
We did not stop kissing for a few minutes, you could only hear moisture and a few moans from our mouths.
I took her big ass with both hands and screwed up, while continuing to kiss us I laid her on the bed, she took my cock with her hand and directed it to her pussy...
- Do it Spens... Fuck me! - Peyton said looking into my eyes and then bit his lip.         
I pushed my cock into her pussy, and despite the dildo I had used the past few days, my sister's sweet pussy felt so tight.
Continue fuck her and kissing her, occasionally kissing her young breasts, gently biting her nipples, every time Peyton was moaning more and more, try to please my twin sister in everything you put, and her moans increased and demanded more, her pussy more wet which they made the entrance of my cock much more quickly than usual.
Take Peyton by the arms and lift her, a quick kiss and turn Peyton on the bed, she raised her ass in the air, I could not resist and hit her in the ass, in that beautiful ass that my sister has…
- Ohhh fuck!! - Peyton moaned.         
And then I just shoved my big cock into her tiny teen pussy.
Firmly gripping her hips and a good pace began to fuck her, the best fuck of my life I was giving may’ve twin sister Peyton.
After several blows to Peyton's ass and fucking her for several minutes. My sister's moans were more and more strong, so try to stick my dick with more strength every time... and in a couple of minutes my sister started to beg...
- Ooohh ... Spencer!!! I Cum!!         
- Do you like Peyton??         
- O-oooh my Gooood!!!         
I pounded his ass and Peyton began to scream with pleasure, falling into what was surely the best orgasm in many days or perhaps the best orgasm of her life.
When her orgasm ended, she turned on the bed and put my cock in her mouth, her sweet lips did the rest of the work until I couldn't hold back anymore and I exploded my big load of cum on her pretty face, splashing from her forehead, her cheeks, her nose, her left eye and covering her entire mouth.
I think that now our relationship between twin brothers will be much better than before, maybe we can start fucking again soon and she doesn't need that dildo anymore.
At the moment that is all, I have to help my twin sister clean my cum from her face.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 09:04:12 PM by Cadeauxxx »

Cadeauxxx

Re: Peyton's Dildo
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 05:45:09 PM »
Hi there, thanks for joining and posting a story on our site.

I have a question: Peyton who? You only list the first name and not a surname, so what is her full name? Please let me know so we will know where to update this story in the directory later.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2020, 06:26:41 PM »
I'm guessing it is Peyton List as she has a twin brother.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: SWTEx2

SWTEx2

• Author
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2020, 08:55:13 PM »
Is Peyton Roi List.

Cadeauxxx

Re: Peyton's Dildo (Peyton Roi List)
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 09:05:18 PM »
Thank you for letting us know and thank you again for posting.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: SWTEx2

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA