Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Jessica Alba - Bet Your Ass  (Read 14992 times)

Noj

Jessica Alba - Bet Your Ass
« on: March 04, 2024, 09:30:47 AM »
Jessica Alba  - Bet Your Ass

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

This is a follow on from “Jessica Alba – Hole in One” which I suggest you read first.

Jessica walked along to the next tee, scuffing her toes in the grass on the beautiful Californian day, the sun beating down on her. And Luke was following along behind her, hauling his bag and checking her ass out. They’d never spoken explicitly of their little adventure on the golf course a few weeks before where he’d fucked her hard on the final green in full view of anyone that might have been watching, but things had changed.

Their flirting and playfulness had become very direct and overt since things had boiled over and her misguided bet had landed her in hot water. They’d acted on their attraction to one another, well...she’d finally given in and slipped up, letting herself get carried away and it had gotten way out of hand, but she’d absolutely loved it. As a result they were freed from those chains, that barrier no longer between them and their private interactions had become so much more intent and explicit.

Their flirting was out of control, when they were alone of course. She was absolutely never behave that way if anyone else was around to see it and she knew she shouldn’t be doing it but that only made it hotter. Getting fucked by him in such a primal, passionate fashion had unleashed her and she was being so playful and dirty with him. On one hand she would die of shame if it came out, and likely be facing an expensive divorce, but on the other she was lustfully falling for Luke and couldn’t resist the thrill.

They arrived at the next hole and set their bags up, Jessica sliding her driver out and giving a stretch as Luke placed his ball down and paused to look at his phone.

“Come on, some of us are waiting to play,” she scolded playfully.

“Hold your horses, we’ve got nothin’ but time,” he replied, and it was true since it was a quiet day on the course and nobody was immediately behind them.

“What’s so important you gotta interrupt our game huh? Am I not enough for you?” she teased, walking over to him. As she peered over his shoulder to the screen she saw a notification for a voice message come up, from a woman who he had saved with a gratuitous picture of her stretched holes, her own hands clearly spreading her legs for it. It made Jessica pause, shocked by the depravity of it, thinking it rather misogynistic that he displayed her in such a fashion as a fuck toy...but equally she found it hot, the kinky factor of giving her a thrill.

“Christ, you fucking perv,” she snorted past him, turning back to their game and stepping away.

“What’s your problem? This is how I save all my fuck buddies and they love it,” he said with a grin. Jessica just rolled her eyes.

“I should save you like this too, technically you deserve the same treatment, the roll of honour,” he added.

“Fuck you, no way I’d do that,” she retorted. Stepping back but not entirely, she listened as Luke turned away and logged into his voicemail, playing it with the loud speaker on rather than pressing it to his ear. She was sure it was to let her hear it, and she tried to pretend that she didn’t care even as she leaned a little closer to make sure she picked up every word lest the wind blow it away.

“Hey Luke,” she message started, the girl giving a sexy, girly tone to her voice, hamming it up in a way that made Jessica roll her eyes again.

“I really loved that dinner we had, that was a great place,” she continued, Jessica listening in as whoever it was enthused about the date they’d been out on, innocent enough to begin with but it devolved very quickly.

“And when we went home…oh my God, I’ve never come like that before,” she said as Jessica’s ears pricked up.

“That anal orgasm you gave me, fuck, that was so hot!” she rambled on, making Alba blush as she heard it. Luke looked round at her, catching her little gasp and knowing she was listening, grinning as he looked at her retreating back.

“Oh very interested now I see,” he teased her, hanging up the phone as the other girl rambled about how they should see each other again, clearly trying not to beg for his attention in the process.

“Wanna hear all about how I fucked some other girl in the ass so hard she came, huh?”

“That’s bullshit,” Jessica shot back, spinning on her heel to face him, “she’s lying. Girls don’t come from anal.”

“Don’t they?” Luke asked with a smile, loving her reaction.

“No, women can’t come from straight anal without some kind of vaginal stimulation, rubbing the clit or something,” she said.

“How do you know what went on?” he smiled.

“So you did rub her clit?” Jessica asked quickly, scolding herself for seeming so eager, like she’d just won or something.

“Nope, all anal, that’s all I did to make her scream,” Luke grinned, loving how the Hollywood star was so invested in it.

“Bullshit,” she said again, more forcefully this time.

“Just because you’ve never come from anal doesn’t mean other women can’t, you just need to get fucked by the right guy,” he shot back.

“I don’t even like anal,” she snapped, immediately making him smile.

“Just haven’t had the right guy fuck your ass, that’s all,” he said smugly.

“Fuck off, what is it with guys and anal sex? Why do you always wanna fuck a girl in the ass so much?” she replied fiercely.

“When women have as great an ass as you guys want to fuck it,” he said with a shrug.

“This chick, has she got an ass like mine?”

“No, better.”

“Bullshit, bet she doesn’t,” she bit back, immediately defensive that he would dare another woman had something she didn’t when she knew he’d lusted for her for years.

“Truth hurts, does it?” he smiled, loving egging her on.

“No, because I know it’s lies,” she said, turning and shaking her ass at him to make her point.

“Keep telling yourself that. You’re the one missing out if you don’t give anal a proper try.”

“That’s what all the boys say,” she smiled, rolling her eyes.

“Your loss.”

“No way you’d make me come, or anyone else for that matter, if you fucked my ass. It’s all empty promises so you can get your rocks off,” she retorted.

“You think so little of me?” he laughed.

“Frankly, yes, since you ask,” she replied with a smile.

“Bet your ass it’s possible,” he muttered quietly, but in the quiet kind of way that let her hear everything he said.

“Alright, fine! Let’s bet,” she demanded, making Luke immediately turn back to her.

“You wanna bet?”

“Yeah, let’s settle this, since you’re so fucking sure of yourself.”

“Ok, what are you proposing?” he asked.

“We fuck, and you only get to fuck my ass, nothing else. You don’t get to touch my pussy and no rubbing my clit,” she said.

“What’s the other side?” he asked, already eager.

“If you can’t make me come by fucking my ass, or if you come before I do, then I get that sweet Mustang of yours after all,” she finished.

“What do I get when I win?” he asked.

“If you win, which you won’t, then you can take all the slutty pictures of me that you want.”

“Anything?” he confirmed.

“If you can make me come through anal alone, then yes, anything you like,” she said.

“Deal,” Luke said, holding out his hand to her. Jessica almost hesitated then went for it, shaking hands with him firmly to secure their bet.

“Get your stuff,” he said, immediately turning to pack up himself.

“What? We’re not finishing our round?”

“Nope. I’m gonna collect on this bet,” he smiled back to her.

“Right now?”

“Yeah, right now,” he said. Jessica glanced at her watch, knowing she had hours free for him and that it was as good a time as any.

“Ok then, show me what you’ve got, tough guy,” she teased with a little flick of her eyebrows, spinning her driver over in her hands to slide it back into her bag. They turned and headed back to the clubhouse, Luke again behind Jessica as he checked out her ass, the one he would shortly split in two.

“You coming in the ‘Stang?” he asked as he shoved the golf bag into the trunk and shut it, closing the perfectly styled fastback of the red coupe.

“No, I’ll follow in mine,” she said, passing him to head to her own SUV, huge and hulking in comparison to the 60s Ford.

“Suit yourself, follow me,” he said, opening the door and sliding into his bucket seat as Jessica opened her own trunk to load her bags. He didn’t even offer to help. Luke waited as she sorted herself out and got into the vehicle, signalling she was ready to go and waving him out of the parking lot. He started up the Mustang with a rumble, the throaty sound breaking the beautiful Californian afternoon before slotting it in gear and pulling out.

Jessica waited a moment and followed, keeping a little distance behind him as he led the way. She’d put herself in his control and left it up to him to lead her, in more ways than one. She’d challenged him because she wanted to win, not because she particularly wanted his car as she could easily buy one herself, but because she still felt raw from the jammy way he’d beaten her the first time around with his incredibly lucky hole in one. He’d got more than one hole in the process too.

Jessica followed his throbbing Mustang through the streets away from the golf course and out of town a way, away from the bustle of the city to a more quiet, run down area. Jessica grimaced as he turned into a small, seedy looking motel where she was sure plenty of tricks got turned when the sun set. He parked up and got out, heading into the office as Jessica pulled in beside him, choosing to stay in the car and wait until he told her what was going on. There was nobody else around save for a cleaning cart outside one of the rooms, suggesting a maid was making some effort with the place.

Luke strode back out a couple of minutes later, key in hand for a room paid in cash. The owner knew exactly what he wanted it for though he had no idea with who, assuming it was another guy stepping out on his wife or vice-versa, having no stake and even less interest in the morals of it either way.

“Come on,” Luke called to Jessica, the actress skulking down behind the steering wheel in her big sunglasses, waiting just a moment longer for him to get to the motel room and start unlocking the door before she hopped out and hurried over, hoping nobody saw her. She flicked the locking on her SUV as she got to the door, Luke opening it wide to usher her in before he stepped in with her and closed it tightly.

Jessica looked around at the less than stellar abode; it was just about clean but little more, old and outdated with dodgy looking repairs to the walls and a carpet that looked well past its retirement date. Luke however was busy yanking the curtains around to block the window and anyone looking in as she took it in, dropping her bag aside on the small table it had.

“Charming place, couldn’t think of anything better?” she commented.

“You don’t deserve anything better,” he said firmly, immediately grabbing her from behind and pulling her close to him, his hands cupping her firm breasts neatly with a good squeeze. She gasped and shivered as he kissed at the side of her neck, Jessica wilting in his arms as his teeth teased at her skin, threatening to leave telltale marks.

“You’re my nasty girl, Jessica, and you’re gonna get your ass fucked, so who gives a fuck about the room,” he breathed, hands grabbing the bottom of her shirt to pull it over her head where she obliged and put her arms up so he could strip her. Her hair tangled and yanked a little as he aggressively wrenched her top over her head and threw it to the floor, hands immediately squeezing her tits through her bra, harder than she’d normally like but she couldn’t help but love it and the rough, unrelenting way he touched her.

“Fuck, take it easy,” she breathed, even though it was a lie. He saw straight through her of course, knowing she didn’t really want him to be gentle with her.

“I’ll do what I fucking want and you’ll love it,” he hissed over her shoulder, making her tremble, so slender and petite in his arms as he dominated her. His hands slid down and pushed her shorts down, sending the smaller than necessary garment to her feet. She’d worn them for him to give him a good look at her ass, playing up to his interest in her and it had helped lead to this moment. Well, her attitude and refusal to back down had, actively inciting the conversation really after she’d nosed on his business due to some jealousy.

He exposed her simple but sexy black thong, hardly ideal attire to play golf but they both knew why she’d chosen it. His fingers slid into the waistband and pulled it up a bit tighter for a moment, toying with it before he shoved it down and sent it sliding down her smooth legs to join the shorts. Jessica obediently stepped out of them and kicked them aside, panties flicking up from her toes onto the bed as he ran his hands down the curves of her waist and over her hips to grope her ass. Her firm booty, his prize, that he would imminently split in two with his cock.

She was nervous, the trepidation of anal sex gnawing at her a little but she couldn’t wait for him to do it, to make her take it and try to make her come. Confident that she wouldn’t and that she’d soon be driving his pretty Mustang home only made her give in to him. She figured if he was going to prove his point then it was only fair he got to run things, to fuck her his way and enjoy himself in his mission to make her do the same. She comforted herself that it was just playtime, fun for them both until she inevitably flaunted his Mustang when they next played golf.

“Oh no, no,” Jessica chided softly, shivering as he reached round and ran his fingers over her smooth pussy, taking in the perfectly shaven lips and letting his middle fingertip just run down her slit. She shuddered at how expertly his split her puffy labia just a little so it brushed over her clit, stimulating her ever so lightly through the hood and making her tremble. But it wasn’t part of the deal.

“That’s off limits,” she said, pulling forward in his grip a little and reaching down to reluctantly stop his hand stroking at her soft, enticing pussy. She knew he could feel that she was already wet.

“I thought I got to do this my way.”

“To fuck my ass, yeah,” she said bluntly, blushing a little as she just blurted it out, “and that’s all. You don’t get to rub my clit first.”

“Suit yourself,” he said, then turned her to push her down on the bed, straight onto all fours in front of him. Jessica playfully posed for him, sinking her back and letting her knees slide wider to show herself off. It showed off her smooth, bulging pussy perfectly but more importantly let him see her tight, forbidden asshole where even an hour before she’d never have let him consider squeezing his cock.

“Perfect,” he smiled as he shed his clothes, stripping himself as quickly as he’d done her, though she still had her Converse shoes on as she knelt on the low quality bed. She was sure she might be adding some more dents to it imminently and there would be no opportunity to sleep, so it hardly mattered what state it was in.

“Show me what you’re made of, tough guy,” Jessica murmured, glancing back over her shoulder at him. Her gasp was immediate and sudden as he dived down and pressed his tongue to her asshole, grabbing her hips to hold her in place as he licked over her tightest, naughtiest hole. She choked in surprise and illicit sensation, the feeling like nothing else as he attacked her with power and precision from the off and gave her no chance to ease into it.

She’d never had it before and it completely caught her off guard, just thrown straight into it and she could tell Luke wasn’t going to let her take it easy, not give her a break or gradually get started. No, he was going to throw it all at her hard and fast, run things his way and keep her on her toes to make her sensations tingle and tremble in every possible direction to overwhelm her. All she could comprehend was the shock of it as his tongue got to work lashing and circling her most forbidden hole.

Her gasps became heavier, groans breaking through as she relished the new and unique sensation of him devouring her asshole, tingling as it almost felt too much to handle. His fingers dug into her soft skin and pulled her back into him dominantly, restraining her on the bed for him as he buried his tongue into her. Her shock turned to willing pleasure, letting her legs slide a little wider, arching her back to push back into him and feel more of his sensual touch over nerve endings she’d never explored.

It started to feel good, really good as the excitement of how new and naughty it was overtook her and she moaned helplessly with pleasure. A tingle ran through her whole body, hands tightening in the cheap sheets as she shivered, body trembling, a stuttering groan escaping her mouth that only told Luke she loved what he was going. Her clit tingled, hoping he’d swoop down and run his tongue over it even though she’d forbidden it. Instead he spread her ass wider with his thumbs to expose her more and let him press his lips completely against her, shoving his tongue properly into her now, feeling her sphincter instinctively squeeze and then relax to let him inside her, Jessica moaning gutturally as he shoved it in.

Jessica moan whorishly, letting out every expression of pleasure as he buried his tongue inside her, her asshole giving way without a fight as she arched her back and shoved into him, only wanting more of it. He barely needed to hold her as he ferociously ate her ass, thrusting and pumping his tongue inside her, feeling her squeeze tightly around him as he invaded her most private space. The actress just gasped hungrily, desperately wanting more of his illicit touch as he tongued her asshole, a new and utterly unique sensation that she’d just discovered.

It crossed her mind that things were already not going her way as she was immensely aroused, pussy soaked already with trembles running through her as she knelt completely at his mercy. She’d promised herself she would surrender to him since it was his job to make her come – that was her excuse at least. She just wanted to give herself up to him and get fucked again frankly, she needed it, and the premise of the bet had been straight forward enough though she wouldn’t have necessarily have chosen anal sex.

And then she was abruptly interrupted as he pulled away from her, leaving her ready as she gasped in shock and looked back at him. Luke pulled some lube from his clothes on the floor and turned back to her, Jessica’s eyes locking onto his thick, throbbing erection as he uncapped it. She wasn’t sure where he got it from, it didn’t really matter as he squeezed it out and rubbed it over his impressive prick, slicking the bulging head as he stepped up behind her. She inhaled as he slicked her tight ring with the thick, silky jelly and then wasted no time in getting straight to it.

Jessica breathed deeply to calm her racing heart rate, the excitement and nerves rushing up on her, sending adrenaline through her as he reached down and grabbed a rough handful of her long brown hair. She felt thoroughly controlled as he twisted his grip on her enough to make her wince and pushed his straining cock to her tight, waiting asshole, not being overly gentle with her as he testingly thrust against her and felt how she resisted, just feeling her out. He held her dominantly in place as he worked against her and eased her open, the thick lube helping ease him into her already tongue teased asshole.

His pace was steady but inexorable, not giving her a chance to resist or pull away, holding her back as he squeezed his cock inside her. It was tight but she gave away, feeling herself stretch naughtily over his invading head, Luke using just enough pressure to drive his thick cock inside her without going too fast. She still winced and let out a sharp breath as he popped inside her with a distinctly tight snap, her ring of muscle stretching over his bulging tip as her body finally gave up and let him in.

Her grunt only turned him on more and he grinned to himself as his cock flexed at the pleasure of her tight asshole, her body gripping his shaft as he sunk inside her. He didn’t let it bother him however and started pumping himself into her steadily, holding her hair still as his other hand slid to her curvy hip to hold her in place and resist her attempts to pull away from him. She didn’t mean to but it was uncomfortable, struggling with the sharp pain where her sphincter had given way at the last moment.

“Like that, Jessica?” he teased, “just another one of my little sluts.”

Jessica seethed a little at that, being just another one of his women with his cock up her ass but she didn’t say a word. She’d literally invited it and had to take it, to let him work his supposed magic on her and bring her to climax like he promised he could.

“The famous good girl actress down on her knees, taking it in the ass like a little whore,” he continued, seeing her twitch as she held her temper back, refusing to engage as he started thrusting himself deeper inside her, making her tightest hole take more of his cock.

“Knew you’d love this,” he added, smiling as he shoved himself into her firmly, but carefully. His pace was calm and measured, taking his time with her and letting her handle his cock whilst pushing her a little, just finding the right balance with her. His thrusts were controlled and purposeful, working deeper inside her with his thick prick in longer strokes until her pain faded. Pleasure melted into it all as she felt the full, satisfying sensations of anal sex, nerve endings stroked for the first time by his cock as he pumped her deeper, working all of himself inside her until his hips pressed to her toned booty.

“Oh fuck…” Jessica muttered as she shuddered, the unique sensation of him bottoming out making her quake quite intently. Luke knew he had her, broken in and able to take it and so started picking up his pace a little. His pumps got harder and more intent, making sure to go full depth every time so she took all of him and had every nerve ending tingled in the process. She gasped in pleasure, her heart racing as she immediately blushed, barely able to believe she was enjoying it.

Anal sex had always been a painful and undignified experience for her, with guys shoving in far too hard and fast for her to handle, but Luke had taken his time and warmed her up just perfectly ready for him. As a result his cock had popped neatly inside her and slid deep with little problem, easing her past the discomfort as he took his time and was now starting to make her tingle in all the right ways.

Her breaths became harder, more intense, more involved as he pumped his thick cock into her, Jessica thinking about how lewdly stretched her asshole was, how hot it was that it was wrapped rightly around around his prick as he pumped into her, flexing all the areas of her that’d never been touched. His hands still pulled at her, fingers pressing into her soft skin as he readjusted his grip on her hair, keeping her tugged back and dominated, under his full control. She wasn’t going to fight him, it was his show and besides, the cascade of building sensations within her as he fucked her ass were overwhelming her.

Her legs twitched, feet kicking as she dug her toes into the bed, twisting the cheap sheets as she arched her back and tried to push back more. Her encouragement made him smile, loving how Jessica was getting into it, knowing he was pushing her buttons just right and building towards something completely new for her. He held her tightly, his prize Hollywood actress, down on all fours to fuck like every other girl he enjoyed and absolutely loving it as he picked up the pace to thump on her with harder, shorter strokes that buried him as deep as possible.

“Fucking love this, don’t you?” he asked, rhetorically really as Jessica only moaned a response, shivering and rolling her hips on him, changing the pleasurable feeling of his cock. She never imagined she’d be able to enjoy anal sex, figuring his Mustang was hers the moment she made the bet, but right then she wasn’t so sure. It certainly felt great and there was a deep, building sensation that was gaining momentum within her. She wasn’t entirely sure it was an orgasm, or going to lead to one, but it was certainly nice...and different.

“Man if your friends could see you now,” he teased, slapping her ass hard to make her gasp.

“Your precious liberal friends, those snobby types you rub elbows with. Bet they’d be shocked if they saw you doing this,” he grinned, fucking her harder, letting himself get a little more carried away with the sensations of her tight asshole gripping around his shaft. He held onto her and fucked her harder, really taking a step up that knocked the breath out of her for a moment, Jessica hauling in a huge breath as he plunged himself deep into her hot asshole.

“Fuck…” she winced, gritting her teeth as the pleasure started to build up rapidly on her, far more distinct and obvious as he pumped her with shorter, faster thrusts, holding her body tight and prone for him to fuck, existing solely for him to enjoy it seemed even though it was her that was starting to struggle towards climax. Her clit throbbed with every thrust and she could tell how wet she was, practically dripping on the bed as he fucked her ass.

Her hands twisted up big fistfuls of the passable sheets, holding herself down as much as bracing for it all as he continued to pull her hair back as he aggressively fucked her. He was working with a clearly practiced rhythm as he hammered into her hard and fast, not overdoing it but more than enough pressure to tell her he was in charge and knew what he was doing. It was clear to her as her orgasm continued to build, the familiar sensations deep within her telling her that a climax was imminent, her body twitching with little jolts of pleasure and bolts of electricity through her.

Jessica tried to fight it, to push it down and tell herself it wasn’t happening, that she wouldn’t let it but it only seemed to make it more intense. It was like pulling back a rubber band, the harder she tried the more powerful it became and she just knew it was going to overwhelm her if she let go. She wanted to come, to let that orgasm take her as she already knew it was going to be something different, but she hated the fact that he’d win the bet...again. She just wanted to beat him and had been so sure he had no chance this time, but instead she was on all fours gasping hungrily as he pounded her ass to climax.

They both knew what was happening and Luke kept going hard, knowing he was hitting the right spot as she twisted and writhed on his prick, clearly wishing she wasn’t enjoying herself like she was but shoving back anyway to maximise his penetration. His hands held her tightly, Jessica all his as he plundered her ass, something she didn’t even let her husband do and he absolutely loved that. Another little anal slut all for him, the highest profile one he had by miles of course and the fact he could bring her such illicit, unexpected pleasure was a treat.

“Come on, Jessica, just come for me,” he teased, fucking her intently, shaking her whole body with his pounding.

“No, I don’t want to…” she gasped, still fighting it and trying to hold out to win the bet, hoping it would pass and fade.

“Just let it happen,” he laughed, knowing she’d never stop it and that it was already overwhelming her. Jessica just groaned helplessly as she shook, trembling in pre-orgasmic sensation as it began overtaking her. It still felt different, something new and unique that in some ways didn’t feel like an orgasm but the intensity was powerful, telling her something big was coming. He kept pumping, his rhythm and pace impressive as he thumped his big prick into her stretched asshole and jolted her towards climax.

“Fuck…” Jessica said, her voice strained, struggling to get the words out as her heart raced, breaths catching in her throat as she tried to rapidly inhale, body just rushing as it all seemed to happen so quickly. It was all new and exciting, but totally overwhelming, something that she’d never experienced before and as a result she couldn’t entirely handle it. Her body bubbled and tingled, coming to the boil slowly but then suddenly rushing up on her all at once as her lithe, toned body gave a sudden quake and her breaths gutturally choked from her in a hard, shocked gasp.

“Oh...god!” she struggled as the huge orgasm hit her, seeming to rush up from nowhere before either of them knew it was happening. She lost their bet in spectacular fashion as she quaked like never before, body losing all control for a moment it seemed as she hit her peak and lost her breath, so overcome by it all she couldn’t even pull any air in. She gasped desperately as she got past it and took some control, the ecstasy hitting her so intently she didn’t know which way to go, shoving back into him even though it felt too much, her body prickling with pleasure.

It was all too much and she tried to pull away from him but Luke kept riding her, holding her back tightly and not letting her escape from the sensations. It was almost a punishment for losing as she bucked and strained under his hold, her mind tumbling, lost in the eclectic blend of all the different feelings rushing through her. The humiliation at losing, the incredible pleasure of a new kind of climax, the dominating feel of his cock thrusting into her ass and the helpless way her body was kicking and fighting it, the explosion lighting up her nerves and throwing her control completely.

Her hand fumbled up from the sheets as she tried to reach back to slow him down, straining away from him as it became too much, more overwhelming than anything else. Her grunts of pleasure became tight and uncomfortable, wincing as he rode her to the very end of her orgasm and pressed her down into the bed. Pinned down, she gasped helplessly as he fucked her firmly for the final few seconds and made her take his cock deeply, as deep as he could get it to finish off the whole sordid event completely.

He slowed to a stop but remained buried in her asshole, balls deep, not giving her the respite she needed as she helplessly crumpled on the bed beneath him. She was absolutely exhausted and needed time to recover, body feeling completely disconnected from her mind in the wake of her first anal orgasm. They both just took a minute or so, gasping sweatily as he pinned her down on the cheap mattress. Jessica heard a mumble of people through the wall and wondered how much they’d been able to hear of her climax. It didn’t matter, they had no idea who she was, but she still felt somehow exposed.

“So Jessica, what just happened?” he smiled, their recovery sufficient.

“You won the bet,” she mumbled.

“Yeah, I did, but how? What did I just do, Jessica?” he questioned.

“You made me come by fucking my ass,” she muttered, blushing as she sheepishly put her head down, spelling it out directly like she knew he wanted to hear.

“Yes I did,” he smiled, rocking his hips into her a bit to press his still hard cock into her ass to accentuate the point.

“Have you got a vibrator?” he asked.

“Uh...yeah, why?” she asked, taking a moment to find clarity of thought.

“With you?”

“Yeah, in my bag,” she replied.

“For those little treats on the go, huh?” he teased, climbing off her to slide his cock out of her strained asshole for the first time since he’d stretched her open, making her grunt, feeling so empty and used. Luke slid off and grabbed her bag, tipping the contents out onto the bed next to her and searching briskly through the abundance of make-up, chewing gum and other objects to easily locate the small, hot pink sex toy.

“Perfect,” he said as he grabbed it, sweeping the other stuff aside a little more, out of their way as he focused on her once more. Luke laid back on the bed next to her and flicked the toy on, checking it had charge as he looked to the exhausted movie star beside him.

“Get up,” he ordered her, reaching over to smack her ass. She did as she was told, on autopilot and doing as he told her, pushing herself up onto her knees where he grabbed her hips and pulled her over him, facing away into a reverse cowgirl position. Jessica fumbled sluggishly as she climbed on, her legs heavy after her huge orgasm and still not quite working right. That new, different type of climax had hit her co-ordination and she clumsily slumped into him, taking a moment to get herself together.

She gasped loudly as he wasted no further time and pulled her back down, his hand on her hip to dominantly direct her down and back onto his cock, which he slipped straight back into her ass with no fuss at all. She felt the stretch but it didn’t hurt, her sphincter already loose and ready, easily wrapping around his cock once more as he pulled her down into him and buried it into her ass once more.

“Ride,” he commanded her, swatting her ass to spur her on. Jessica immediately complied and pushed on with her legs, strong things shakily getting to work as she carefully rose up then sank down to work his cock into her tightest hole, the first time she’d ever ridden a cock during anal sex in her life. He didn’t try and run it, letting her set the pace and stroke as he knew she had to get into it, simply laying back and enjoying the sight of the gorgeous Jessica Alba slowly riding his cock.

Her tight asshole wrapped around him so perfect, stimulating his thick shaft and pulling at his head when she dared to get high enough on him that he might slip out. As she got more confident and bobbed up and down with ease, getting over the initial trepidation of it all, he flicked on the vibrator and reached over her hip to press it to her clit. She jumped suddenly, not expecting it or the sensation it caused to be so violent, her body ultra sensitive in the wake of everything.

She squealed in pleasure and sensation, his other hand holding her down lest she jolt up and off him, her ass squeezing nicely as she shuddered on him. He gave her a minute to take it all in, quite literally, working against her as she got past the shock and recovered herself.

“Now ride,” he ordered once more. Jessica hesitated, rocking her hips forward into the vibrating bullet he held on her clit for a second longer before she got to it, pulling her feet underneath her and crouching over him. It folded her legs tighter and changed her position, sitting down more directly into his cock so he could penetrate her deeper, the full length of his cock sinking into her ass as she sat down onto him again.

“Oh fuck,” she whimpered, shaking as his prick drove full depth inside her again and made her tingle, shaking as he pressed the vibrator into her clit more intently. But she did as she was told, obediently his now, pushing up to start riding, thrusting herself down onto his impaling cock with careful squeezes of her asshole as she got bold enough to try it. He loved it and she was spurred on by his groans of pleasure, riding a bit faster, getting into it and giving in to the pleasure she felt. It wasn’t just from the vibrator either though that was a major part of it, the intense tingle spreading from her clit.

No, the pleasure of his cock plunging deep into her ass as she forced herself down was deeply satisfying, enjoyable in a unique way and she chased that feeling as she rode. She did as she was told, a good girl, his good girl, riding him energetically as she lost herself to all the sensations and stimulation. The full, different feeling of his cock pumping into her ass combined with the intense tingle of her vibrator was like nothing she’d felt before and as a result she lost herself completely, unable to formulate clear thoughts as she was overwhelmed.

Jessica was completely overstimulated, reaching down to try and pull his hand away with the toy, needing a break to pull her thoughts together. Instead Luke just pressed it hard against her, ignoring her feeble attempts to get him to back off, crying out hard but not once slowing her stroke on him as she continued to ride his cock. It pulsed and flexed inside her enticingly, impossible to resist as she kept fucking hard even as she was desperately trying to get a break from the bullet.

“Fucking love this, don’t you?” he teased.

“Uhhhh…” Jessica moaned incoherently, adrift in the wash of sensations.

“Love being another one of my little anal whores,” he continued. Jessica just rasped hard, loudly breaking the air as sweat prickled her brow and she winced at the intense feeling running through her, muscles tightening.

“Another pretty Hollywood actress who just loves getting fucked hard.”

She was stung by it but frankly it was true, that moment proved it but she didn’t care, only focused on the overwhelming pleasure as she fucked him hard and made sure to drive his cock as deep as possible inside her with every stroke. Her grunts became loud and heavy, gutturally intense as she just gave in and rocked against the vibrator again, her body awash with the sensations as thousands of nerve endings were stimulated in different ways at once.

“Grunting like a whore as well,” he commented, but Jessica didn’t care, barely hearing him as she grunted hard and fast, on the brink of another huge climax. It was rising in her and just as she was about to give in to it, to simply let it happen, Luke changed things up and grabbed her hip, holding her tightly and stopping her shoving down so he could pump up into her. Jessica’s grunt turned to a scream as he turned it up to eleven and pounded up into her ass with short, hard strokes, the actress held tight and clenching around him to make it more intense.

She screamed long and loud, overwhelmed as he thumped the sound from her lungs with his rapid, powerful thrusts that slammed up into her ass as he drove the vibrator intently into her clit. Jessica had nowhere to go and just screamed her pleasure to the bedroom and anyone near enough that could hear her as her body suddenly boiled over in ecstasy again and she shook powerfully on top of him. She drove herself down, breaking his grip to impale herself fully again as she quaked in orgasm, giving a series of piercing screams of pleasure as she came hard, grinding her hips into him and working her clit against the vibrator so it worked over her clit repeatedly.

She wasn’t sure she’d ever come so hard in her life and ached to prolong it, driving her hips hard with a primal rhythm to make it endured as long as possible. Her screams went silence, twitching and bucking in sharp, sudden surges as the pleasure became too much for her, the bolts of electricity more intent and effective as her body shook uncontrollably on him, fading into stillness as her climax faded and dissipated to nothing but a racing heartbeat and hungry breaths, reaching down to desperately shove him away from her clit in the process.

Before she even had a chance to do anything else he grabbed hold of her and wrenched her off him, the actress tumbling off his cock onto the bed beside him. She was at his mercy, flapping limply in the aftermath of another orgasm as he swiftly took charge of her and rolled her onto her back, dragging her slender figure easily to where he wanted it. He was on her in a flash, once more ready to impale her on his thick prick as he threw her toned legs over his shoulders and yanked her into position before him.

“Go easy,” she breathed, wanting a break but knowing he was unlikely to give it to her. She wasn’t wrong as he completely ignored her, lining his cock up and plunging straight back into her tired, loosened asshole with ease and shoving his hips down to get full depth inside her. Jessica cried out and weakly tried to stop him, her body surging in a rush on sensations as his bulging head drove deeply inside her again.

He ignored her and drove her down into the cheap mattress, her hands digging into the sheets as she gave up to simply cling on and take it, Luke in total control as he immediately began pounding into her. There was no mercy, thumping his cock hard and deep inside her, the hardest he had so far as he focused on his own enjoyment and took all he wanted from her taut, tired body. Jessica groaned heavily, struggling as he smashed her hard and thumped the air from her lungs, her fingers digging sorely into the bed once more as she held on.

It was only fair since she’d had hers and now he was going to get his prize, slamming himself down against her with powerful grunts, breaths hard and intense as he put it to her and chased the illicit sensation of her tight asshole wrapped around his straining cock. He was completely into it and treating her like a cheap whore he’d picked up for twenty bucks, slamming her intently without a care in the world, holding her toned legs over his shoulders as he gave her everything he had whilst ignoring her completely.

Jessica was spiralling as she held on and took it, her asshole aching from the attention as she gasped desperately. She cried out as he suddenly reached down and slapped her across the face, stinging her, jolting her awake almost as she flinched and recoiled.

“Don’t mark me up,” she gasped, not wanting to explain to her husband where a hand print had come from.

“I’ll do whatever I want, you little whore,” he snapped in response, reaching down to grab her throat and choke her. Jessica’s breath caught sharply, eyes wide as she surged and struggled a moment in shock more than anything else. He held her just long enough to make her squeak before letting go, the actress giving a huge gasp as he did, heart racing as he shoved her across the bed with his brutal pounding of her asshole. She never believed she’d be in such a situation, cheating on her husband and getting hard anal sex in the process but here she was.

He reached out across the bed, slowing his pace momentarily as he grabbed her panties that were clinging onto the corner of the sheets, hooking the black thong onto his fingers before leaning back over her. She grunted as he thrust hard again to swiftly regain the pace he’d had previously, wasting no time in enjoying her sweet ass as he balled up the simple, sexy thong in his hand. Without hesitation he leaned down and stuffed the underwear straight into her mouth making her give a loud, shocked sound that was immediately muffled through the material.

“This’ll keep you quiet. I only want to hear you grunt,” he smiled as he shoved them right into her mouth, his fingers pressing them deep to make her gag, body heaving as he tripped her reflex when they touched the back of her throat. He just relished the chance to treat Jessica Alba so roughly and flexed his cock as he pumped it deeply inside her. His pounding was hitting the spot again and she couldn’t quite believe she was enjoying it so much, his domination and dismissal of her just so hot, fucking her ass to his ultimate pleasure. Her hand pulled from the bed and reached down to touch her smoothly waxed pussy, Luke not stopping her and just watching as she quickly located her stiff clit and started massaging it.

Her groan and shudder only made her asshole clench tighter for him and that was nothing but a good thing, pumping his hips and driving his thick cock into the snug, twitching hole. He reached across the bed to the tumble of her stuff, left from where he’d emptied her bag to find her bullet and grabbed hold of her lipstick. It was bright red, slutty, not a subtle everyday shade that she might wear. He uncapped it and twisted it open as he continued to pump his hips forward, revealing the bright stick.

He suddenly buried himself deep and leaned over her, grabbing her hair to hold her still as she let out a muffled protest and stared widely at him. He used the lipstick to scrawl “SLUT” on her forehead in big bold letters before he knelt back up with a grin and threw it aside, grabbing her thighs again to crank into her as he started thrusting once more. Jessica wasn’t sure what he’d done but assumed he’d written something derogatory on her, expecting little else, but it didn’t matter as she was simply losing it then.

Her fingers got back to work at her clit, rubbing busily as he started really pounding her, leaning over her and rolling her hips back to he could plunge deep and hard into her asshole. His hips shoved hard against her sculpted ass, pressing into her booty over and over as he jammed himself into her with short, hard thrusts. She was propelled towards the edge of the bed, sliding on the passable sheets as he fucked her harder than she’d ever imagined she’d be able to handle, his cock splitting her tight asshole in two as he drove into her.

Jess was completely lost to it as he pounded her asshole hard, harder than she’d ever experienced, her fingers dancing so easily on her clit, her well practiced technique doing the job to accentuate the sensations of him fucking her. Anal might not be her bag, or so she claimed, but mixed with her fingers it was more than enough. After another minute or so of him ploughing her ass hard and her touch getting harder, faster and more aggressive she shuddered hard as another short but powerful orgasm quaked her soul.

Her noises were muffled by her panties, the black thong still stuffed in her mouth where she obediently kept it despite the humiliation of it, grunting hard through it as her eyes squeezed shut, body shaking and clenching around him. It was a bit too tight, rather uncomfortable as her stretched, strained asshole was at breaking point, barely able to keep it together before it lost all sense of strength under his energetic fucking. He’d shoved her to the edge of the bed in the excitement and with her shakes she was suddenly over the side, squealing through her makeshift gag as she tumbled back off the bed onto her shoulders.

Her legs flailed as she landed with her ass up in the air, still twitching and kicking in climax as it faded as she was suddenly presented in the perfect piledriver position for him. She was barely conscious of it however as she passed out, overwhelmed by it all, the sensations of another orgasm mixing with the relentless anal pounding he was putting on her. It was all too much and her world faded, slumped back on her shoulders by the bed as he just kept going, riding her over the edge and slamming down into her.

He didn’t care that she’d passed out either, smiling to himself in sheer enjoyment as he kept fucking her exhausted body, stepping off the bed and over her for maximum penetration, driving himself down hard into the collapsed star. His cock throbbed and tingled with pleasure, letting himself really feel it as he worked to the finish, the Hollywood actress slumped under his efforts and completely fucked out. Making her come from anal sex, like he’d promised, had been another personal triumph and he enjoyed that as he pounded her hard and deep, his cock bucking as he approached climax.

He relished that final few seconds, pounding into the wrecked star, her legs flopping as she laid helpless beneath him and took it. Luke felt the inevitable tingle and his cock stiffening fully, taking a chance on a final few strokes into her before he yanked it out and grabbed hold of himself firmly, stroking fast. Jerking his cock furiously, he held on as long as he could possibly handle and then aimed down at her pretty face, between her folded legs and exploded with a grunt of ecstasy. His first thick spurt was perfectly on target and spattered across her gorgeous features, Jessica twitching as it shocked her a little and spurred her back towards attention.

His aim was locked in and he grunted hard with every subsequent burst from his cock, ejaculating thick, salty come down over her for an impressive facial. By the time he was shivering and squeezing out the last of his load she was covered, coated with a facial she fully deserved, his prize after fucking her so impressively to the orgasm she’d claimed was impossible. Well, one of the prizes, as he still had to claim what they’d actually bet on which was photographs of her.

He stepped off her, straightening up with a shiver and a smile, grinning to himself as he breathed deep to recover in the wake of a job well done. He wasted no time however and quickly found his phone from his pocket, flicking it onto camera and stepping back to the exhausted star, still practically unconscious at the side of the bed. He steadied himself and perfectly framed her asshole, loose and open in the wake of their intense fuck, her legs slumping back only helping to spread her for the camera. Luke snapped several shots, getting exactly what he came for, before he stepped back to grab a couple of pictures of her wrecked form.

Seeing Jessica slumped back, just about coming round in the aftermath of it all, was hot and he loved the way she was then compared to her hot headed attitude just a little while before at the golf course. Before she had a chance to completely come to he stepped over her and got pictures of her face with his thick load splashed across it, his masterpiece almost but it was also just fantastic to have a photo of Jessica Alba in perhaps the sluttiest state she’d ever been.

“You alright?” he asked, throwing the phone aside as Jessica stirred, mumbling and inhaling deeply as she came around, trying to stop her spinning head as she looked around blearily.

“Yeah, just...yeah, gimme a minute,” she murmured, pushing away from the bed and rolling down onto her side, getting the rush of blood away from her head as she dropped her legs.

“Sure,” he smiled, turning back to get dressed again. It was a quick and easy process and as she laid on the questionable floor breathing hard, trying to process everything, he got his clothes on and tucked his phone safely back in his pocket. He smiled as Jessica slowly pulled herself onto her knees, one of her eyes closed from his handiwork, yanking herself up onto the bed as she reached out to grab a tissue from the side. Cheap as the motel was, at least they offered that.

She contemplated what had just happened; she’d cheated on her husband, again, unable to resist the temptation on what she’d thought was a safe bet. An easy way to restore her pride and take his prized Mustang off him, but all it had led to was her passed out on a cheap motel room floor with an aching asshole and embarrassingly huge orgasms in her wake, not to mention a massive boost to his ego. She was mad, or rather wanted to be mad, because the fact was he’d made her come like she never had before and the climax had been massive, totally new and overwhelming. It was hard to look back at it with much regret.

“That was something else,” she said as she wiped her face, giving a wince as she moved a little and strained herself, a twinge running through her gaping, exhausted asshole. Her sphincter was completely destroyed and she knew it would take days to recover from what had just happened.

“You can say that again, that’s two nothing to me,” he grinned.

“I’m sure you won’t let me forget it,” she mumbled.

“Nope. You’ll have to try and even the score.”

“Maybe I’ll quit making these stupid bets, I don’t seem to have much luck,” she replied.

“I dunno, there could be worse ways to lose a bet,” he said.

“I guess.”

“Anyway, I’m outta here, we’ll catch up for some more golf soon,” he said abruptly, turning to the door.

“What?! Wait, what do you mean you’re going? What the fuck am I supposed to do?” she exclaimed.

“Take a shower, get dressed, then take the keys back to the desk,” he smiled, throwing them onto the bed in front of her.

“I can’t do that!” she said.

“Well you’d better, someone has to check out of this flophouse. I’ve got a Mustang to drive,” he smiled and with that opened the door and walked out, Jess cowering behind the bed in case someone was outside. He pulled it shut but not fully, leaving a gap as he laughed and walked across to his gleaming red classic in the parking lot.

“Fucking asshole!” she snapped to herself, quickly throwing herself over the bed and towards the door with another wince of pain from her sphincter, staying the side away from the opening to slam it shut and lock it. It was an irritation, part of his game, on top of the final humiliation she’d have to face in checking out of the place. She only hoped that whoever was at the desk didn’t recognise her when she did it, not wanting even a hint of what she’d been up to getting out.

Nobody was going to know besides Luke – nobody. But she knew temptation would get her again, knew she’d give into it, especially if he was gonna fuck her like that, like nobody else ever had.

She was always going to be weak to his evident skill. She just prayed he would be as quiet as her.

The End.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Re: Jessica Alba - Bet Your Ass
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 05:06:32 PM »
This is a wonderful story @Noj. I love the premise and the interactions between all the characters in the story. You create a believable world where the characters act as more than cardboard cutouts. Fantastic.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Noj, Blocboy VC, thewildcard

spence

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2024, 02:33:24 AM »
SHE GOT FUCKED!

The following users thanked this post: Noj

Viri

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2024, 02:58:12 AM »
Love your Jessica Alba stories, Noj. You know how to really give her what she needs.

The following users thanked this post: Noj, Blocboy VC

flawed_existence

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2024, 08:21:27 PM »
Great follow up to one of your best stories.

The following users thanked this post: Noj

thewildcard

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2024, 06:01:25 AM »
Your character writing is amazing. I'm doing a Jessica story right now, but it won't be as awesome as this.

VSM14

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2024, 08:09:36 AM »
Thank you for writing more Jessica stories, Noj. Your stories with her bring me much joy.

James_scandalous

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2024, 09:21:42 AM »
Love seeing Jessica Alba get fucking destroyed lol.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA