Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Madame Web Premiere Night with Sydney Sweeney  (Read 16354 times)

TheLW

Madame Web Premiere Night with Sydney Sweeney
« on: March 21, 2024, 11:52:08 PM »
Madame Web Premiere Night
With Sydney Sweeney
Written by TheLW
Codes: Blowjob, Fingering, Tit Fuck, Voy
Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

With a stroke of luck, I secured an early access VIP ticket to attend the highly anticipated event. As a long-time fan of comic book movies, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to be a part of this major Hollywood premiere. Admittedly though, I couldn't help but feel a slight twinge of apprehension for this film.

The red carpet was rolled out in front of the theatre, as Sony was gearing up the stars arrived one by one, the excitement in the air was palpable. Cameras flashed and reporters shouted out questions, creating a buzz that echoed through the streets of Los Angeles.

I made my way into the grand theatre, I chose a spot in the back row, near the exit, uncertain of what to anticipate from such an event. I could feel the anticipation building as I waited for the movie to begin.

As the lights dimmed and the screen flickered to life, a hush fell over the audience. It was probably about twenty minutes into the film when a beautiful blonde slipped into the seat right next to me, I instantly recognized her as one of the stars of the movie.

Sydney Sweeney settled into her seat with a soft smile, her eyes briefly meeting mine before returning to the screen. Her presence only added to the surreal atmosphere of the premiere. I tried to focus on the movie but found myself stealing glances at her every now and then.

I couldn't believe my luck sitting next to a Hollywood star at such a pivotal moment. Not just any star either, but Sydney Sweeney herself, a woman I spent the last several years lusting over.

As I tried to focus more on the big screen, rather than the woman sitting next to me, I felt Sydney's arm brush up against mine, I couldn't help but shiver at the unexpected contact. I turned to her, ready to apologize for the accidental touch, but before I could say anything, she leaned in close and whispered, "I hope you're enjoying the movie so far."

I was taken aback by Sydney Sweeney's whisper, her voice soft and inviting. I managed to stutter out a response, "Y-yes, you’re fantastic in it,” much to Sydney’s amusement.

"I'm glad to hear that," she murmured back.

While the movie played out on the big screen, both Sydney and I continued to converse in a hushed tone. It was as if we were the only two people in the theatre, lost in our own little bubble of conversation amidst the grandeur of the premiere.

I felt Sydney's hand touch mine again, but this time she didn't flinch or withdraw. Her grasp tightened around mine, guiding my hand towards her inner thigh. I was stunned by Sydney's bold move, as I briefly struggled to comprehend the situation. As her hand guided mine on her thigh, a rush of desire flooded through me. I couldn't believe this was happening, sitting next to a Hollywood star who was making advances on me.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” She asked with a mischievous grin.

I gulped nervously, feeling a surge of excitement and disbelief at the same time. With shaky hands, I traced the outline of her thigh, feeling the soft fabric of her dress beneath my fingertips.

"Is this real?" I thought to myself, unable to suppress a grin as I reciprocated her advance. At that moment, the barrier between reality and fiction blurred, and the movie faded into the background as our attention shifted entirely to each other.

I soon realized, that the beautiful blonde sitting next to me, wasn’t wearing any panties, as the tip of my fingers pressed up against her sex hole. I couldn't believe I was touching a Hollywood star in this intimate way. It was like a dream, but also the most erotic experience I had ever had.

She leaned in closer, as she whispered, "You don't have to be afraid. This is our little secret, just you and me."

Emboldened by her words, I dared to explore further, my fingers slipping past her pussy lips, I could feel the dampness that I had been aching to touch. I boldly continued my exploration, my fingers gliding between her slick pussy lips. I revelled in the sensation of her wetness against my fingertips.

“Do you normally do this kind of thing, at movie premieres,” I asked Sydney out of curiosity.

"What can I say, I like to keep things interesting," she whispered back seductively.

As I continued to explore her sex with my fingers, Sydney bit her lip, trying to hold back a moan, her eyes closing as she surrendered to the pleasure. I couldn't help but feel a thrill of excitement, as I watched her respond to my touch. Her body language spoke volumes, and I knew that she was truly enjoying herself.

Eventually, Sydney leaned in, her lips brushing against my ear, and I could hear her voice, “Why don’t we go somewhere a little less crowded.” Seconds later the Madame Web star grabbed me by the arm,

Sydney Sweeney, dragged me by the arm, leading us to a nearby washroom, as soon as the door closed the blonde actress pushed me up against it. Without a second of hesitation, Sydney removed my shirt, she then reached down and unbuckled my belt, slowly easing my pants down my hips. As the weight of my pants hit the ground, Sydney knelt down in front of me, I could feel her breath on my cock, as she slowly wrapped her soft lips around my erect prick.

I moaned softly, my hands tangling in her hair, pulling her closer to me, as her hands gripped the back of my legs as she pleasured me. Looking down at Sydney, I watched in wonder as the Hollywood actress skillfully took me deep into her throat, her hands gliding up and down my shaft as she worked me over.

"Fuck, Sydney," I groaned, "…You're incredible."

She smiled around my erection, as she began to suck me harder, faster, more determined to bring me over the edge. Feeling her mouth and tongue working me over, I knew that this was the kind of experience that I would never forget. A moan escaped Sydney’s parted lips, a sound that filled me with an insatiable hunger.

Without warning, Sydney removed her luscious lips from around my rock-hard cock. Sydney Sweeney would then lower the top half of her curve-hugging custom black and nude-coloured Oscar de la Renta gown, exposing her oh so fuckable breasts.

Sydney Sweeney pressed her perfect pair of tits up around my cock, before spitting on my bulbous prick. Her perfect pair of tits, round and full, bounced slightly as my shaft slid up and down between them. I could feel her warm breath on my skin, as I stared down at her chest, I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. She moaned softly, taking both her breasts in her hands, massaging them as they enveloped my cock.

The blonde actress pinched and pulled on her nipples, as I gyrated back and forth, rocking my prick between her magnificent globes. As I continued to attack her breasts with my shaft, Sydney's moans grew louder, her mouth slightly open as she enjoyed the friction created by my cock moving between her tits.

I thrust harder, my hips pounding against her chest, feeling Sydney's tits sway with each movement. Sydney smirked, her eyes locked on my arousal. With a confident grin, she thrust her chest forward, her hands gripping her tits firmly. Her breasts felt like a warm embrace, a perfect fit for my cock, and I knew I was about to unleash a torrent of lust and desire.

Given everything that had already happened, and the fact the gorgeous Sydney Sweeney was in front of me, down on her knees, I knew I couldn’t take much more of this. I couldn't hold back any longer. A wave of ecstasy overtook me, as I released my load all over her perfect tits, my body shuddering with each spurt.

I stood there, panting heavily, as Sydney stood up and fixed her dress, grinning at me with satisfaction. She then looked at me seductively and whispered, "I hope you enjoyed the movie." I couldn't help but chuckle at her little joke.

Moments later after she cleaned herself up, both Sydney and I left the washroom, as we sneaked back into the auditorium. We took our seats, just as the end credits started to roll, no one was any the wiser about what Sydney and I were up to just a few minutes ago. 

The End

spence

Re: Madame Web Premiere Night with Sydney Sweeney
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 09:42:54 AM »
Sydney is BUILT for TITTYFUCKING!

The following users thanked this post: TheLW, Viri

Viri

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2024, 11:14:20 AM »
Spence speaks the truth. Awesome fucking story and a great titfuck.

The following users thanked this post: TheLW

James_scandalous

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2024, 12:49:51 PM »
Glad to see I'm not the only one who considers Sydney to be a freaky slut. She'd get up to something wild like this.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2024, 01:47:15 PM »
You made great use of a look and appearance that right now is one of her most well known moments. I love when stuff like specific dresses and outfits lead to full stories.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA