Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Flying Blind (Gillian Jacobs)  (Read 2307 times)

Robertdoc

Flying Blind (Gillian Jacobs)
« on: December 08, 2020, 03:44:48 PM »
Flying Blind

Originally published September 2013

I should have seen it coming, although there's no way I could have.

Granted, when my friend set me up on a blind date with a friend of his named Gillian, it raised an eyebrow. Still, anyone would see it as a coincidence.

But it was just me standing outside the restaurant. So when I heard a female voice calling my name, it was easy to figure out that it was Gillian.

Figuring out it was Community's Gillian Jacobs was quite another matter. But it appeared there she was.

After four years of obsessive viewing, I was among the select few millions of viewers and bloggers that could instantly recognize her. My TV brain even connected that Gillian's pretty red dress was like the one Britta Perry wore to end Community's first Valentine's episode.

Why the hell was she wearing that to meet me? Why the hell was she meeting me? What the hell was my friend trying to pull? Out of all those questions, the one I actually asked, "You're Gillian?" was just marginally better.

"So this is where I yell 'Surprise!' then?" Gillian joked while I tried not to get beside myself.

"How does Dan know you? Why didn't...." I stopped myself. When I actually started to think this through, I asked, "Did he enter me in some 'Win a date' contest for mega fans? I think I would have heard about that myself."

"No, we haven't tried that yet. Now I'm kind of surprised we didn't," Gillian said. "He didn't even tell me you were a fan."

"Well, I'm a big one, so...." I started and stopped again. Now the whole situation hit me – and now I saw I probably hadn't made the best impression. If Dan was doing this for me – this unreal, incredible thing – I couldn't waste his efforts, no matter how he used them.

"I've got a ton of questions, obviously. Maybe you'd be more comfortable hearing them inside," I offered.

"I was going to eat there anyway. I'll bet once I shut my stomach up, I can hear you better," Gillian figured. I gave my first smile and headed inside before I lost my nerve.

As we waited for our table and ultimately got led to one, I was hesitant to get too close to her. I told myself I'd be the same if this was any other blind date, given that we'd have just met either way. But it wasn't like I hadn't seen this blind date before, or hadn't laughed at her work, read about her, written about her....done other things with her in my mind, etc.

Still, I kept myself steady as we sat down and ordered our appetizers. Once we got that sorted out, I was ready to ask, "Okay, so how long has Dan kept you a secret from me?"

"He told you he's a guard at Warner Brothers studio, right? You do know that much about your friend?" Gillian asked.

"Yeah, but he just guards the front gates. Supposedly," I answered. "He didn't tell me he talks to the stars. Trust me, I made sure to ask. Besides, he's only been there a few months."

"He said he got hired right before we got a fifth season. I'm guessing you know what day that was, for at least one reason," Gillian guessed. And with my photographic memory of the day Community actually got renewed again -- and my good memory on when Dan got his job -- the math worked out.

"You've been filming for about a month. He got cozy with you guys that quick?" I asked next.

"His lunch hours match up with ours. He said he was a big fan....but I guess he might have been playing you," Gillian answered.

"He has a real bag of tricks, I guess," I realized. As a few more things dawned, I voiced, "I'm sure he didn't keep it a secret because I'd freak out. I'm not that kind of fan."

"I've met every kind of fan there is. We all have. It's the only reason we're still on the air," Gillian said fairly accurately. "If he did this for you, he must have been really sure you'd like it."

"You could say that about anyone. Anyone sane, anyway," I made my way to a compliment. "Maybe not married guys. Not the really good ones. But the ones who look and wouldn't touch...."

"Well, I'm not here with any of them. Unless Dan buried even juicier secrets," Gillian said while glancing at my ring-less hands.

"No, five or so is our limit," I assured her. With the ice broken and awkwardness brushed aside, I felt lighter as the appetizers arrived. But just as things were perfectly comfortable, I risked it anew.

"So why are you blind dating to begin with?" I asked. "I don't think it'd be a problem to let dates see you first."

"Not during a hiatus, anyway," Gillian started. "But with our Dan back, and all we've gotta do for Season Five, we're really hunkering down. That doesn't leave me time to find a date myself right now. So I casually mentioned blind dating to your Dan, and he pitched you as a candidate. That was two days ago."

"Yeah, that's when he got around to pitching you too," I confirmed. "He just told me he knew an available, lovely blond named Gillian. And he said we had a lot in common. Seems he's been right about all of that so far."

I didn't know if it was good or bad to be so bold, as true as it was. She seemed pleased and flattered, so I took that as promising.

"Wait, you really didn't think it might be me? Even if he didn't tell you he met me, you know he works near us! What other Gillian did you think he meant?" she asked

"Any one of them sounded more plausible. Back then, at least," I qualified. "Since he hid you so well from me, I can only imagine what he hid about me."

"We can do more than that now, can't we?" Gillian inquired. Before I took that a different way, she added, "He said we had a lot of shared interests, you'd go out of your way for me, and you'd make a real impression on me. I can't really say he's wrong just yet."

"Good, that buys me some time," I tried to chuckle. "Just to get it out of the way, I won't ask you to give it up on the first date. I can wait several months for real spoilers like everyone else."

Gillian laughed instead of being offended at the setup, which I took as a big win. "You sure? There's some really hot scoop I can show you. I've been trying to save it for Mr. Right, but his loss can be your gain."

I brushed aside how she ran with my joke, and telepathically told my groin to do the same. To get away from that thought, I closed out with, "Just tell me if Jeff and Annie get together this season, and I'm good," only halfway kidding and hoping against hope.

"Not a Britta shipper, huh? I knew he was hiding a catch about you," Gillian commented. While she sounded comical, I had to add a serious clarification.

"Yeah, another fan who loves Annie more than Britta. And by extension, Alison over you," I alluded to Internet darling Alison Brie. "Alison, Alison, Alison, right?" I added a Brady Bunch style zinger before actually getting serious.

"Okay, so I worship Alison Brie....and if this wasn't a date, I'd have a lot I'd want you to pass onto your writers about Annie," I said, swallowing the urge to rant about that. "But I still know there wouldn't have been a show in the first place without Britta, even if she's never the best. And....I know there are other cool, funny, breathtaking ladies on that show to have long time crushes on. I know that all too well."

"I see," Gillian seemed to bite back a smile, or at least my hopeful brain told me. "I'm sure Yvette will be happy to hear that. She likes hearing that from the right people," she said, namedropping Community's other leading lady – but hopefully in a more serious way at the end.

"I'll be relieved if that's true," I played along.

"We'll find out soon enough, I guess," Gillian capped off, as dinner arrived on cue like this really was TV.

If this was TV, they would reduce the actual dinner and the rest of our talk to a montage. Then they might spend a bit more time on how I offered to drive Gillian home in her car, to make us for not driving to the restaurant together – and how I made sure I narrowly had enough for a cab ride back to my car.

No matter how long it took to see it, the end result had me walking Gillian to her door, unsure of what to do after that. I bought time by saying, "Don't worry, I won't blog or exaggerate anything online. I'll be too busy having words with my Dan for that."

"Leave some for me at work tomorrow, okay?" Gillian added.

"Of course," I agreed, then the awkward uncertainty returned. But as much as I might not want this to end, I had to return to reality. "Well, I should wait outside for my cab before then. And get around to calling one while I'm at it."

I took in the sight of Gillian once more for memory, as if my memory bank wasn't crowded already. Then I took a breath, leaned in to kiss her cheek, and said, "Thanks" before she had too much time to slap me. When it didn't come, I nodded, smiled and turned to head on my way.

I took another deep exhale as I walked the first few steps away – but my legs and breath stopped when Gillian called, "There's no reason you need to wait outside. And I'm sure if we have one post-date drink, you can still drive your car later." I had no real argument for that, and no desire to find one.

So I marched back to Gillian and went inside, settling down on her living room couch as she poured us both a drink. Once we toasted and took a few sips, I decided I had to lower my expectations, for my own sake.

"I won't be too long," I said, brushing aside how if I was serious, I would have called the cab by now. "I know you probably have to get up early tomorrow. Like you claimed, you don't have much time to spare."

"That's right, I don't. Not at the moment," Gillian stated. "I want to savor the free time I have. So I should use it on things that are worth it. Or look like they do."

"So that's why you called me back," I said, more conscious of how close she was sitting.

"That and I had to make us even," Gillian mentioned, before leaning over to kiss my cheek like I did with hers. "There, one problem solved," she added.

I froze in place as I began to think the previously unthinkable. I studied Gillian for any more hints, and she just smiled. She wasn't showing any teeth, but her smile was still wide, suggestive and beautiful – like her best smiles on the show and in interviews. It also brought out the brightness in her blue eyes – and although Alison Brie had damn near legendary big 'Disney eyes', Gillian's regular sized eyes were just as heart stoppingly gorgeous, especially in this moment.

I told myself not to stare much underneath her face, and although I didn't look down there now, my imagination was way ahead of me. Especially since I'd already seen her topless on screen in her pre-Community days, and now....

Unconsciously, I squeezed my legs together after I unconsciously made my pants tighter. I even looked down for a brief second to check on them – then looked up and saw Gillian had checked too. I kind of made it too obvious for her not to check. But she was still smiling that perfect smile.

It didn't take much longer for her to press that smile against mine.

I was already hard enough just from seeing her face, without looking down at her other goodies. Maybe that made the deciding impression on her. In any case, I was downright raging as I joined into the kiss, but I didn't want to get out of control yet. Gillian didn't either, as she kept the kiss soft and sweet, and I was able to match in kind.

As I started to touch her, I felt too comfortable and blissful to make this more intense right now. I just wanted to savor kissing this beautiful actress and long time crush – the rest would come soon enough, as I realized now. As such, I merely put my arms around her as our lips and tongues stroked each other passionately, but leisurely.

I parted my legs to make myself more comfortable with my erection – but it felt like Gillian had a better idea as her hand went down to my pants. Our lips broke once she got to my zipper, and we both looked down as she unzipped me and reached in to pull me out.

My cock sprang out and instantly missed Gillian's hand on it, although the way she looked at it suggested it wouldn't be lonely for long. Yet she then said, "My turn," before lifting her hands up and not down.

But at the least, they were going up to lower the straps of her red dress. She then got up and lowered the rest of it, shimmying out of it until she sat back down in nothing but red underwear. Her slim figure and delicious looking B-cup breasts made me instinctively put my hand on my cock, yet Gillian reached out to brush it aside.

She started jacking me off in a slow, torturous fashion, which took me a while to handle with stable blood pressure. Once I got my head on straight, I looked away from Gillian's hand and took in the rest of her body.

I'd masturbated to imaginary visions of her before – and to that one real topless scene of hers – but to have her jacking me off as her bare body was right there....it was masturbation on an even more epic scale.

I felt myself pulsing and twitching in her hand as she sped up, smiling at me the whole way and making it even hotter. "You're so beautiful," I gasped out, knowingly cheesy but unable to finish any other compliments. But if I couldn't use words, I had to return the favor with actions.

I quickly threw my shirt off before I forgot, making us a little even. However, putting my left hand on Gillian's upper leg and sliding it up did more to make us even. So did putting my right hand on her back and attaching my lips to her breast.

I kissed and nibbled her bud as my fingers touched the underwear hiding her other bud. My other hand rubbed her back slowly, as Gillian arched it more and I fit more of her tit into my mouth. We were still sitting upright as she kept stroking me faster, but she soon backed away to rest her back on the right armrest of her couch, in a very inviting position.

I followed her over and rested against her, putting my mouth back on her chest as her hand went back to my cock. My right hand now toyed with her boobs as my left got back to her center, yet her hand was far quicker with my genitals. Although I tried to make up for it by sucking her tits harder, the feel of them, her skin and hand, and the sight of her pleased face was bringing me far closer to the edge.

"Fuck, don't make me go now," I urged, yet Gillian squeezed me tighter.

"You might as well at this rate," she reasoned, as her right hand stroked me and her left went down to my balls.

"Oh God," I gave into her argument. "Fine, fine, where do I go off? Your panties? Your stomach? Those tits? Ugh.....that gorgeous face?" I grunted out as she jiggled me.

"Hmm....maybe something in between," Gillian cryptically answered. She took her hands off me, instead using them to get me up and make me back away. Once we were both at the middle of the couch again, Gillian soon scooted back – and I realized why as soon as her head came down.

Now that she had room to go down and take my cock in her mouth, she took advantage with vigor. The bottom of her tongue slid against my tip and her lips slid up to the bottom of my head. Her teeth then very lightly went below it as she licked and suckled my head deeply and wetly, while her eyes practically dared me to cum.

I groaned incoherently as I got closer to fulfilling her demand. Once Gillian took her hand off and bobbled down deeper, lathering me up all the way, I was just about set. Without thinking, I put my hand in her blonde hair and thrust up as I began to release myself.

My head was thrown back, but I looked down to see Gillian swallowing me down – yet she couldn't keep all my cum in her mouth. Some went out and back on my groin, but when Gillian popped off and finished swallowing what she got, she went back down to lick up the rest.

After giving my deflated cock a final kiss, Gillian sat up as if she didn't....do what she did. "I think we've used all the couch moves we had. And I need to go up and brush my teeth anyway." She got on her feet and finished, "I'll show you up when you're ready."

I needed a few moments to clear my head, but slid my pants all the way off when I was done. Totally naked, I got up and followed Gillian and her still panty-clad form upstairs, where she went right over to the bathroom. She got to work brushing her teeth and washing myself off her mouth, while bent over against the sink.

I stood next to her and admired the sight, while regretting I didn't do enough for her downstairs. Yet I figured she was trusting me to fix that once she finished brushing. However, as I looked at her panties and the firm, perky backside it covered up, I concluded I needed a head start.

As Gillian finished brushing, I put my hand on her ass and trailed my fingers down to her center. I heard her give a muffled moan into her brush, then decided to up the ante. This entailed getting on my knees behind her, placing my hands on her ass and licking the center of her already wet underwear.

I heard Gillian turn off the sink and moan clearer, so I went further by taking my right hand off her behind and brushing a few fingers against her while I licked. To make sure I was doing it right, I pulled her panties down and left them halfway down her legs, finally getting a look at what I was licking and stroking.

With a clear view, I put two of my finger tips on Gillian's pussy as I stuck my tongue out to meet it. My fingers and tongue brushed it rapidly and got it more wet, while my left hand squeezed her ass and hip harder. Ultimately, I inserted my right forefinger inside her and licked right next to it, rapidly at first before going slower as my finger wiggled around.

"Oh fuck, this isn't fair. You got to see me," Gillian hinted. Putting the pieces together, I resigned myself and took my finger out, then gave the now free area a deep kiss. After one more lick, I got on my feet and gave Gillian room to move away.

After getting her panties completely off, Gillian took my hand and led me over to her bedroom. As I got distracted from still tasting her on my tongue, she got onto the bed and sat on the side of her legs – completely naked, with her hair covering her right eye and her most seductive smile yet on her face. With my complete attention secured, she laid down on her back and parted her legs, her meaning and desire clear.

I laid on my stomach in front of her in no time, putting my mouth and fingers into position. As I put my right finger on the side of her opening, I looked up at her, stuck my tongue out and licked her up very slowly. Once my tongue got to the top, I licked her from left to right, then rubbed my saliva into her with my finger.

"Oh come on, that better not be all," Gillian hoped. I took it to mean she wanted more, not that she was unimpressed so far. In either case, I went forward and put my forefinger back into her, licking the bottom of her pussy as I played inside.

As I licked and kissed her gently, my finger thrusted and wiggled faster in contrast. Gillian arched herself up to thrust back, while my left hand kept busy by stroking her upper left thigh. Deciding to change it up, I took my finger out and slowly brushed it on top of her opening, while my tongue went in and began to burrow inside.

Instead of thrusting as fast as my finger did, my tongue wiggled around gently, but deeply. Eventually, my lips got into the mix as they kissed and suckled her, yet the mood was settling down to a relaxing, sensual state. My left hand went up to massage Gillian's breasts while my right finger and thumb rubbed what they could below, as my lips worked on the rest.

"Mmmm.....you like it, huh? Well, I liked what you gave me," Gillian complemented. "Want me to return the favor?"

"If that means what I think, go for it," I said. To that end, Gillian put her hand on the back of my head and started thrusting on my mouth. I caught up and pushed my mouth and face up against her, dipping my tongue back in as we went.

"Uh huh....you want me to fuck your mouth? Or are you good fucking my pussy?" Gillian asked.

"Both are working so far," I said right against her. To prove it, I opened my mouth and licked her quickly as she backed up against me. At that point, I went back to putting my finger into her and lathering her up at the same time.

Gillian gripped my hair tighter and pushed my face into her pussy, so I tried to bob my head up and down like she did. In addition, I remembered to keep rubbing her chest for extra stimulation. I looked up and saw how stimulated her face looked, which inspired me to stretch my left hand up higher so I could touch her cheek.

My thumb brushed over her lips, so Gillian wasted no time kissing it. In fact, her tongue slid below my thumb and pulled it into her mouth, suckling it before releasing it just as quick. This fueled me to remove my finger, put my lips on hers down below and suckle them in return. Once I released them, she opened her mouth to take the tip of my thumb back in, then I suckled her again simultaneously.

We kept this up for a few seconds until I pulled my face back with a flourish, licked her harder and then fingered her deeper. Gillian moaned right onto my thumb, then released it and threw her head back as my finger kept thrusting. Satisfied, I took my thumb from her lips and put it on her chin as my left palm rested on her face.

"Oh, that's it....mmm, getting ready to give it to you," Gillian assured. "A little more and it's coming...."

"Good," I thanked, then took my finger out. I licked it clean and then put my tongue right back on her, before merely kissing her pussy over and over. It was like I was making out with it, especially when Gillian pushed it back up against my lips.

In case she still needed my fingers, I took my face away and put both my hands onto her, inserting my left forefinger into her first. When I thrust around enough and pulled it out, I inserted my right forefinger in its place. After a few seconds, I pulled it out, made sure they were both wet, and reached over to put those fingers against Gillian's mouth.

"Taste test yourself for me," I offered. Gillian paused, either for effect or to really think it over – but she soon licked both of my fingers either way. After briefly sucking them one at a time, I got a moan of approval.

"If I liked that, I know for a fact you will," Gillian encouraged. This was all I needed as I buried my face between her legs, kissing and licking and suckling everything in range. As for my still wet fingers, I put them on her nipples to tease them further. For her part, Gillian rested both her hands on my hair and practically massaged my scalp, slowly gyrating her hips for good measure.

"Oh, I want you to taste my cum," Gillian said softly. "I'd like to cover your face with it....is that what you want? You want it, you come get it, baby...."

Flattered, I added a few nibbles to the mix as Gillian went back to groaning. I held onto her tits and let my tongue and teeth work on her, yet my face stayed still and my eyes zeroed in on her as she met them. Her next move was to push her hips up and swivel them on my face.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, fuck, I'm cumming...." Gillian repeated a few more times, then finally proved it.

I caught her juices and kept my mouth going as quick as before. When Gillian's ass rested back on the bed, I laid my face on her and gathered up the rest of her release. My hands then slid down her body and rested on her hips, though I just let my thumbs rub her skin as my tongue finished licking her clean.

When I was done, I removed my face from her crotch and crawled up the bed, lying next to Gillian. "Well, that was....as advertised," I said with sudden awkwardness, now that there was time to take stock of this – and that there was one big step left, as far as I figured. This made me look at my cock to see it was ready again for that step.

Gillian looked down too, then looked back at me and said, "It really was. In fact, I think I need to make us even again first."

"Even? No, I made us even, you'd be going back ahead," I said, though I wasn't clear what she wanted to go ahead in yet.

"I really had just a few seconds down there last time. After the long work you put in, I owe you equal time myself. Though I guess that depends on you too," Gillian mentioned. As it dawned on me, she kissed my chest and made her way down to my crotch for the second time.

"This is just to warm me up before I go in, right?" I blurted out.

"We'll see," was all Gillian said, then her mouth became otherwise occupied again.

She wanted this to last longer than her last blowjob, so she kept her hands off me and slowly went down my shaft. Her tongue trailed down against me along with her lips, then she gave me three suckles before popping off. She then repeated that pattern twice more, but soon settled on slow, continuous bobbling.

"Not bad," Gillian announced when her mouth was free. "I clearly missed a few things last time." One of them was sliding her tongue down the bottom of my shaft until it reached the top of my balls, apparently. She gave them an all too quick lick and then put her lips on the side of my boner, sliding them up until they reached the underside of my head.

After a few quick kisses, Gillian took me all the way in her mouth, but didn't suckle. Her tongue went up and the back of it brushed my head, but the rest of her kept still. Once she looked right at me, she began suckling and licking me up, turning me into a pile of goo.

I tried to eat her out in a relaxing and steamy fashion, but she was actually succeeding with me. Gillian hummed a few "Mmm hmmms" on my erection as she licked and sucked me up and down, soothing me to my heart's content. Her beautiful blue eyes reflected her own joy, keeping them on me even when she broke off to kiss my balls back and forth, followed by several kisses on my tip.

"I am NOT gonna last long if I go in you now," I admitted.

"You're right. I really want that to last a while. So I guess it's the quick fix again," Gillian said. Before I could answer, she sucked down my head and teased her tongue against my slit, going faster and faster as her moans on me got deeper.

I leaned back and tried to focus on Gillian as she pumped me with both hands, lathering my head along the way. When she broke off, she said, "You already went in my mouth, so we should do one of your second choices. My tits, maybe?"

She didn't give me a chance to choose, as she pumped faster and said, "You said something about my gorgeous face.....sounds specific enough." As I took that in, Gillian licked my underside and brought me closer with her hands, then circled her tongue around my head until I couldn't take it anymore.

For the second time, I couldn't help myself from unloading after a blowjob. This time, Gillian didn't cover it up with her mouth. I covered her lips, cheeks and even her forehead with my release, hoping I avoided her eyes and hair in the process. But by the time I finished and could properly focus on Gillian again, it did look like I succeeded.

Gillian and I exhaled as I tried my best to take in the sight. Her indeed flawless face was dripping with my cum, yet she still gave me one of her flawless smiles. After it all sunk in, she stated, "I guess it's back to the bathroom," then she got up and tried to walk backwards towards the door, but finally turned around to leave.

I stared up at the ceiling, although Gillian was really the only thing I saw, in one position or another. But given how drained I was, those might have been the only positions I'd get. Even if I had one more load in me, it could take forever to get it out.....

....then again, that would make the effort go pretty long. And after we'd gone this long without trying it, we'd earned a long performance. At least she did. So this was really a world where someone who looked like Gillian Jacobs actually knew what she was doing.

What she did next was come back into the room, presumably all cleaned up – and still naked from head to toe. Under any other circumstance, that'd be enough to get the ball rolling. "I think now I can afford to give my toothbrush a rest tomorrow," she started.

"I didn't get any in your mouth that time," I reminded.

"Yes, but I brushed my teeth last time so you could kiss me. You kissed my other mouth instead. I'm sure my extra fresh top mouth should balance it out, though," Gillian predicted. "We've got a lot of time now to find out, right?"

Once I got the setup, I could join in and add, "Maybe not as much as we both think. Only one way to be sure, though."

With Gillian next to the bed, I sat up and pulled her down into my arms. The sensation of her naked body against mine was certainly a good start. So was the feel of her quite minty fresh mouth and lips against mine. If she could still taste herself on me – and vice versa – it didn't stop us from using our tongues right away.

I put Gillian on her back and settled on top of her, in no hurry since I wouldn't be ready for a while. It wasn't Gillian's fault for certain – at least not in these last few moments. But since it was gonna take some time, I could slow down and really savor this.

I broke from Gillian's lips and kissed her cheeks, and any other part of her face that was doused in cum moments earlier. Gillian gave a knowing chuckle, but I ignored it and went on to start kissing her neck. My face rested on the soft surface as my lips went down to her collar bone and my hand trailed down her stomach.

Once it got to her opening, my mouth reached her breast again and began nibbling. As I toyed with her left nipple, my left index finger went inside her and began pumping slowly. Gillian's soft moans created a little tingle for me, though I tried to focus on wetting and blowing on her left breast, before doing the same to her right.

Gillian bucked herself against my finger, yet stopped in short order to grab and roll me onto my back. I had to take my finger out, while her hands were busy cupping my face as she kissed me. Her tongue danced around my mouth, then she broke off and let it trail down to my neck, which she kissed just like I kissed hers.

I melted below her as my hands went onto her back, then slid down to her ass. She came back up to kiss me again as my finger slid back down to her pussy. Our kisses got softer and steamier as my tongue tried to thrust in her mouth, just as my finger was trying to thrust into her below.

"Mmm, that's nice," Gillian said quietly, pecking me twice and then sliding her tongue back in, our eyes staying half-open in the meantime. She then grinded her hips down against me, feeling that I was pretty much ready again.

"You know, I technically did bring a condom. Just in case. Before I knew it was you," I blurted.

"I'm good, trust me. I'll be even better when you explode in that hole this time," Gillian assured. "You ready?"

"To do that? Could take a while. Hopefully," I answered. "The rest I'm good for."

Gillian approved by lifting herself as I reached down to line my cock with her. Once I felt the tip go against her, I could let go and hold her hips as they began to come down. She took half of me in before rising back up, then sunk another inch down. I just kept holding her hips and resisting the urge to push them down myself, but she did it for me.

When we were settled, I pushed myself up this time to start my work. My hands returned to Gillian's ass while it began moving up and down too, as we developed a rhythm fairly quickly. She kissed up and down my neck, leaving more room to kiss the top of her golden blonde head.

I didn't get far before Gillian broke from my neck and lifted her head. Then she lifted the rest of her body, sitting up so she could fully ride me. She bounced on me faster as she laid her hands on my chest, and I took notice of her own bouncing chest as well. In kind, I reached up to hold her tits and help them bounce myself.

Gillian rocked her hips and rubbed my chest back, but she still went fairly slow. I didn't have to worry about shooting off one last time yet, as I could enjoy her ride and the full sight of her lovely body without fear. When she clenched harder on me and lifted herself almost all the way up, only to come right back down, I had a few concerns.

She was probably closer than I was anyway, so I owed her a little more help. To that, I took my hands off her tits and put both my forefingers into my mouth. After getting them wet enough, I put them on Gillian's pussy and started rubbing, trying to work their strokes in tandem with my cock.

Gillian threw her head back, but I waited until she looked at me again before pulling my fingers back. I suckled them down again, tasting a little bit of her again, then I put them back on her and thrust harder inside. Her groans turned into grunts as she put her hands back on my chest for leverage, squeezing hard enough to scratch.

I didn't want it to quite get that hard core – although one or two scratches of physical proof might not be so bad. Before Gillian gave me a few more, I grabbed her by the waist and repositioned ourselves so I was lying on top of her. She seemed surprised, but I gave her a quick kiss to help her focus again.

I let myself pump slower than before, but kept it as deep as possible. Gillian slid her hands down to cup my ass this time, before tightening her legs around me. With my waist thoroughly covered, I let her push me in harder as she pecked my lips with each thrust. In return, I suckled her bottom lip during a few thrusts, then pushed my tongue in her mouth on the next few.

Finally we gave our mouths a break and kept our heads still, although our hips were still another matter. As mine went faster, I tried to get my left hand between her legs, while my right went into her hair. My head dropped onto Gillian's upper chest, though I was too focused on trying to finger and fuck in this position to kiss it.

"Tell me you're close," I got out. "You'd better not be waiting for me."

"I told you I can't wait around," Gillian reminded. That wasn't really an answer to my question. But just in case she was hiding a bad answer.....

I lifted my body up and sat on my knees, then literally pulled Gillian up to ride my lap. In this new position, it was easier for me to put my left hand between us, as I kissed and nibbled away at her breasts and laid my free hand on her back. Gillian didn't lose a beat and kept her legs around me while riding me harder.

"Oh, there we go! Come on, come on," Gillian urged. "You make me cum nice and hard on that nice, hard cock...."

I made that nice, hard cock go faster, to go along with my nice, hard finger. I poured it on by suckling harder on her neck, forgetting that dozens of people would notice if it looked different tomorrow. "That's it, fuck me," Gillian said, making me forget that little detail.

Still, I stopped working on her neck and grasped her hips, as she put her arms around my neck to keep balance. This gave me less to worry about as I helped lift her hips up and down, slamming into them with extra force.

If I hadn't cum twice already tonight, this might have pushed me overboard. But in spite of Gillian's cries and her tightening around me, I was merely being pushed towards the brink. Yet while I could still hold out a while, Gillian had no such luck.

"God, fuck, I'm gonna cum, you make me cum...." Gillian rambled, but finally devolved into groans. With two more hard thrusts, she grit her teeth as her second orgasm erupted.

My left forefinger returned to her crotch to catch what it could, and my right hand went around her hips as they stopped moving. Mine slowed down as well, in case her cum triggered my own after all.

I stayed erect through it all, despite how soaked I felt now. Once Gillian was about done, she took her arms off me and laid down on the bed, keeping me inside her. As she caught her breath, I got a clear view of her body bathing in the afterglow, which both made my cock harder and made my heart stop. A weird combination at a moment like this.

At that moment, Gillian opened her eyes halfway and made me stiffen up further – and all over. She had a lazy smile to go along with the lazy, finely fucked glint in her eyes, yet she still had energy to pull me back down and kiss me more languidly.

I remembered to take my finger out, then put it over my lips when we stopped kissing. Gillian then went back to kissing me, perhaps tasting herself on my lips now. In any case, I got so lost in her kisses, the setting and the various images of the last few minutes, it took me a while to register that I was slowly pumping her again.

"Mmm....your turn again. Put your cum back inside me," Gillian said quietly. "One more big wet load, okay?"

"Okay," was all I had. I didn't go as fast as before, since Gillian had just came, but I was getting close enough that it didn't matter. My sensitive cock was more than helped along by her wet pussy, lingering afterglow and soft encouragement.

"Fuck me one more time, baby. Cum for me one more time," Gillian said in between more warm kisses. As I got closer, I gathered my energy for one more big go around. After another kiss, my hips and cock picked up the pace.

"Make me cum for you," I dared as I picked it up, to which Gillian responded by grabbing my ass again. She pushed me deeper as our tongues danced around anew, then I felt myself close as I entered her mouth.

As we both moaned our approval, I cupped her cheek and swirled my tongue around hers, then she pushed both of ours into my mouth. I broke off so I wouldn't bite anyone's tongue when I went off, and wound up groaning into her neck as I started my final spurt.

This last burst of cum might not have been as intense, yet it would have to do since it was all I had left. The added bonus of shooting inside Gillian helped as well. As my cock drained into her, my body felt equally drained as it all started catching up to me.

When it felt like I was done, I just stayed on top of her and didn't move – or couldn't move, either one. Eventually, I was courteous enough to take myself out and roll to the side. I stayed on my back as the afterglow ran its course, and soon I felt Gillian lying next to me as well.

I thought over the entire night in the meantime – and of all things to latch onto, it was the fact I had three orgasms to her two. For all the setup talk she had of being even, I technically left us uneven. But I didn't have the capacity to go into her anytime soon, and none of us had the energy for another round.

So I settled for resting my hand between Gillian's legs, as my finger circled her wet opening. It didn't go in and I didn't quite know if I could get her off one more time, but it was relaxing to try. It also lessened the chance of an awkward talk now that the big show was over. If it would be awkward.

In any case, Gillian kept lying beside me and let me rub her once more. Yet as I started falling asleep and she most likely followed, I never quite knew or remembered if she came again that night.

Honestly, I remembered the rest of her naked body lying against mine, more than I remembered what I did before I went to sleep. But remembering what we did before then wouldn't be a problem for the rest of my life.

But I did conveniently forget them when I talked to Dan the next day – on the Warner Brothers lot after Gillian drove me there and saved me cab money. Dan never took me there himself – so for that petty reason, I didn't tell him the result of the bigger thing he did for us. I owed him for life, but not quite that much.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA