Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Neighborhood MILF (Britney Spears)  (Read 50863 times)

thewildcard

The Neighborhood MILF (Britney Spears)
« on: February 19, 2024, 02:03:08 PM »
This story is fiction, it did not happen. Please do not post it on another site without my permission.

The Neighborhood MILF

It was just another summer day in the neighborhood. Kyle moved back home in Calabasas after a short stint in tech school. He was planning on searching for a job in San Diego, but settled to move back in with his parents for the time being. There was plenty of time throughout the summer for him to eventually find a job that paid well and had good benefits to match his degree. For now, he just wanted to relax for a few weeks, if not a month.

Upon moving back home, news had spread throughout the neighborhood that a certain A list celebrity had moved in. Kyle still had some friends who never moved out and still lived at their parents' lavish homes. A rumor spread that Britney Spears moved in some houses down to one of the bigger mansions. His friend Mason was the first to tell him. That made a lot of sense with Mason being 34 years old and living through the peak of Britney's career.

Kyle couldn't say he knew her that well. He was only 24 and by the time he was getting out of high school, there was a whole new generation of pop singers that came up. But his curiosity was sparked. Britney's name still carried some level of honor and she was recently all in the news with her court battle. Mason swore that she was the hottest girl on the planet once upon a time. From what Kyle seen on her Instagram account, she had become a prime MILF.

Some other friends of his told him about Britney. James was obsessed with her, even taking trips to Las Vegas where he watched her shows almost a decade ago. There was also Nate, another one of his school buddies who knew Britney all too well. It became amusing as the friends got together and talked about how hot she was. Some shared stories of how they grew up lusting over her from watching her music videos. It was something Kyle was beginning to relate to by the time he discovered which mansion was hers in the neighborhood.

As Kyle walked briskly down the well-maintained suburban street, he couldn't help but marvel at the sight of Britney Spears's house. Within a span of a week, he had been face to face with her and even shook her had. It was something he hid from his friends, knowing they would be jealous and try to steal the moment from him. Meeting her in person made her seem a lot smaller than the massive star power he expected her to carry. Britney was a true MILF in appearance whom blossomed into quite the bombshell since her heyday as a mega-famous pop star.

He remembered the first time he met her outside when she was wearing a pink dress. He almost walked in on her shooting videos for her Instagram account and just passed by waving. She waved back at him and they shared a casual conversation about nothing. He was distracted by her hard nipples about to poke out of the tight top. Her beauty was undeniable when up close seeing her in person. Kyle found himself unable to resist the urge to check in on her every now and then. Today was one of those days, and he could feel his heart race with anticipation as he neared her front door.

When she answered, she was wearing a loose-fitting sundress that hugged her curves just enough to drive him wild. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail, revealing a pair of delicate, dangling gold hoop earrings. "Oh, hey, Kyle!" she exclaimed, her dark brown eyes radiated with excitement. "I was hoping you'd stop by and see me!"

"Hey Miss. Spears, I thought you might need some help around the house today." She shook her head. "Sweetie, first off, just call me Britney, okay? Second, I've got maids if I need anything done. Don't worry about me." Kyle nodded as she stepped back. "Well, come on in! Don't just stand there, it's hot out there today!"

It was funny how easy she was to strike up a conversation after meeting up. Britney may have been in her forties now, but she still seemed humble and beyond her days of fame. Kyle found himself comfortable when he was around her. She had a way of relaxing him that no girlfriend could ever do. Older women were his preference for a reason. Britney was just that, beyond her legendary aura as the once most famous singer in the world.

They spent the afternoon lazily lounging around the backyard, enjoying the warmth of the sun and each other's company. Britney's home was massive. She had a full tennis court and a garden in the back. Kyle studied the garden, tracing every plant and what looked like a small maze off to the side. After some time outside, Britney suggested they have lunch together. She commented on how skinny he was and looking like he could use a tasty meal. Inside she prepared mozzarella to go with a thin crust cheesy pizza and garlic sticks. Two plates for them and a big glass of tea. Kyle found himself blushing as he considered Britney made better sweet tea than his own mother. As they sat down at the patio table, Kyle couldn't help but admire the way her tits filled out her sundress as she reached for a breadstick. They almost slipped right out into clear view.

"Looks like I forget the marinara sauce. Hold on hon, I'll go get us both some." Instead of sitting there and waiting, Kyle grabbed their plates and followed her inside. "I think it would be easier to eat in the dining room." Britney turned to look at him and smiled. "If you wanted to eat inside, all you had to do was say so."

He took a seat at the large dining table and then waited for Britney to join him. She got a few packs of marina for them and sat down across from him. He got to see her dark eyes glaring at him as she shoved a breadstick into her mouth. She looked so sexy while eating, almost getting crumbs on her big MILF tits that once again looked as if they were going to spill out.

"So, do you have a girlfriend, Kyle?" That was a funny question to ask him. He gave her a puzzled look. Britney's eyes were stuck on him, observing his every move while he ate. "No, I don't have a girlfriend," he replied between taking a bit and quietly eating. "I haven't been on a date in a year."

"Awwww, that's a shame. A good looking guy like you should have all the girls lining up to ask you out." She stared at him with a look of lust in her eyes. As he blushed, Kyle could not help but feel that there was something more to Britney's words. He was sitting the prey for a hungry cougar desperate to get her hands on some fresh, young man meat. Britney finished eating while he did the same. Trying not to become nervous, he finally spoke to her in a flirting matter.

"I've seen your videos you post on Instagram." Britney giggled, flashing her perfect teeth. "You have? What did you think of them?"

"You're pretty hot. I'd be lying if I didn't say that you look better than I knew." She raised an eyebrow, giggling again. "Oh, hon, you're just saying that. I looked even better in my prime. You should've been me when I was on stage 20 or so years ago."

He would not have known. Kyle didn't grow up watching her music videos, but he could imagine the countless men across the world who did. Instead of watching them, he had her Instagram videos to jack off to. If he were brave enough to make that confession to her right here, right now.

"I like you better like this. I guess I have a thing for older women, I don't know." Britney wasn't laughing at his words that time. She got up from where she was sitting and marched to the sink. Kyle turned to look and caught a glimpse of her fine shaped dancer legs. He was staring at her ass as she leaned forward and washed her hands in the sink. Turning to look, she caught his eyes gazing in her direction.

"I see you over there, Kyle."  He glanced away, embarrassed for a moment. Britney just laughed as she turned off the faucet. "Checking me out, huh?" He blushed, trying not to smile as he shook his head. "Sorry about that."

"What are you sorry about? You're just looking. If you think I'm offended, you better think again." The smirk on her face told him that she wasn't joking. Britney turned and faced him. She planted her hands on her hips as if she were modelling for him. She saw Kyle's eyes drift to her cleavage, studying her big boobs.

"Like what you see, Kyle?" He nodded at her, looking as if he were going to begin drooling. "I'm glad I still have this effect on young men like you." Britney winked at him as she could see his face turning red, trying not to blush. The erection was building in the front of his pants and he could not deny being turned on by her. Everything was beginning to feel so surreal after how relaxed he was earlier. Kyle felt as if he was about to break out into cold sweats, so he tried to change the subject.

"Have you thought of going back to music or anything? I bet if you made a new album, it would sell in big numbers." Britney shook her head. She knew what he was trying to do by asking something out of the blue like that. It was a vain attempt to prevent the erection growing in the front of his pants.

"I'm retired from music. I don't want to go back. Why would I want to record again when I can keep making thirst traps to post online? It's much easier and I get to feel sexy while guys like you watch." Right to the point, he had failed to change the subject judging by the look in her eye.

Britney got down on her knees, looking up at Kyle as she grinned seductively. "Now, where were we?" she asked, her voice low, almost whispering. Before he had a chance to respond, she reached out and tugged at his belt, pulling his pants and underwear down to free his erect cock. "Oh yeah," she breathed, running her fingers along the length of him. "That's what I meant."

His jaw dropped as he swallowed his breath. Kyle never imagined in any of the years of his life he would be sitting here with Britney Spears on her knees wrapping her slender fingers around his cock. He gazed into her eyes as she lowered her lips and breathed down the length of his pole. He blinked a few times, opening his eyes fully as she took him into her mouth.

Her lips enveloped around his length, sliding up and down, moving in a slow and sensual rhythm that made him moan and arch his back in the chair. "Oh my god, Britney..." Kyle moaned as the sound of her sucking grew louder. She sucked him with expertise, her tongue dancing across the underside of his cock, teasing and driving him crazy. Her saliva dripped down his shaft, lubricating him, making his movements slick as she bobbed her head up and down, taking him deeper into her mouth in a slow pace.

Her fingers massaged his balls, rolling them expertly between her thumb and forefinger. Without her fingers in the way, Britney was able to sink his cock further down her throat. It was a subtle hint of just how talented she was at sucking dick. Kyle could only guess how much practice and experience she had over the years. Her lips met at his ball hairs before she slowly extracted his cock out of her mouth, leaving only the head between her lips. Then she went back down again, bobbing her head in this slow motion. The sensation sent shivers down his spine and made him want to cum so badly. A tiny bit of precum was already forming at the head. Britney undoubtedly tasted the first drops of his seed. Her eyes glared at him as she sunk more of his cock between her lips. Britney let go of his balls and extended her fingers up his chest, feeling his shirt. Kyle grabbed her hands, feeling the warmness of her touch as she pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"I knew you were packin' something big for me in those pants. I just love a big cock like this." Britney kissed the head and flicked her tongue across it. She grabbed it from the base and began working her hand up and down. Her other hand moved behind her head as she pulled the ponytail free and let her golden curls fall behind her shoulders. Now her hair looked like it did in most of her  sexy Instagram videos. Kyle just stared into her eyes, hoping he could hold himself back from exploding.

"You really like my dick, Britney? Is it good enough for a woman like you?" She nodded at him. "Oh, yeah. Look at how big it is and it jumps around in my hand. This is why I prefer younger men like you Your cock just comes to life for me." Giggling at him, she twirled her tongue around the head and then let go of it. She dipped her head lower and before Kyle knew what she was doing, he felt her tongue licking his balls. He groaned in pleasure then felt Britney stuffing his nuts into her hungry mouth.

"Oh, fuck! Britney! That feels so good!" By the time he finished that last word, she had somehow stuffed both his balls into her mouth. Her hand was stroking his cock, wanking it at a slow pace as if to keep him from blowing his load before he was ready. When she was done sucking his nuts, Britney lapped her tongue on them and traced up the underside of his cock. Her eyes glared at him as she reached the head and enveloped her lips around it again.

She began to bob her head up and down, faster this time, and Kyle could feel himself losing control. At the rate she was sucking him, there was no way he would be able to hold himself back. The MILF wanted his cum in her mouth and he wouldn't be able to refuse her. Her tongue swirled around his cock as she unhooked her fingers from the base. Britney pushed his cock all the way to the back of her throat, deepthroating him easily without gagging. It felt so good, and he could tell that she was enjoying this as much as he was. Her lips tightened around him, her throat massaging him as she moved her head up and down in a smooth motion.

"Oh god, Britney! I think I'm gonna cum!" She immediately quit sucking and let his cock fall from her lips. "Not yet you ain't." She gritted her teeth just to show him that she meant business. Kyle got off the chair and stood up. Britney climbed up from her knees and shoved her body against his. As she wrapped her arms around him, he leaned forward and found her lips. Closing his eyes, he started kiss her passionately. It came so natural to him to kiss this woman without any worry in the world. After their lips pulled apart, he grabbed the ends of his shirt and began to peel it off, not thinking twice to start stripping in her kitchen.

"You look good. I'm sure you've already seen me naked before." She purred as she undid her dress and pulled it off, letting it fall to the floor. Britney's words did carry some truth, even if the nude photos she referred to were censored in spots. Her perfect breast were bigger than he originally believed. Seeing her hard pebbled nipples full display made his eyes widen. Down below he could see a wet spot at the front of her white panties. She shoved them down and revealed her soaked pussy, completely shaved and ready for action. Kyle couldn't help but to lean forward and take one of her nipples into his mouth. Britney moaned and moved one hand behind his head, encouraging him to continue. He sucked on it hard, feeling her body tremble against his.

As he was busy with her breast, his cock was still rock hard, throbbing against his stomach. He wanted nothing more than to be inside her. Kyle acted quickly, overtaken in the heat of the moment. He grabbed her hips and lifted her up, guiding her towards the kitchen island. She wrapped her legs around his waist, grinding her wet pussy against his hard cock until it slipped in. Kyle had her at the edge of the table where he could easily thrust inside her.

"Fuck me, Kyle!" Britney demanded him as she used her hands to hold herself up on the table. "I can't believe we're doing this, Britney! Ohhhh, man!" He groaned as he began to pound into her, feeling every inch of his cock slide in and out of her. Her pussy was like a hot, wet glove, gripping him with every thrust. Her big tits bounced and shook as he thrust. "Oh, fuck! Yes! Gimme more!" Kyle gripped her hips and continued to slam his cock into that pussy.

"That's it, yes! YESSSS!! Fuck my pussy, Kyle! Fuck me!!" Britney cried out as she arched her back, her breasts nearly brushing against his face. Kyle was breathing heavily as he continued to pound into her. Britney looked at him with a pouty expression as if she just could not wait to reach her climax. He was motivated to fuck her harder, pounding his cock in and out of that tight pussy with each passing second. She closed her eyes and screamed loudly.

"FUCK ME!! FUCK ME, OHHHHHH YEAH!!" Britney screamed loudly while lowering her right hand to play with her clit. He groaned as he felt himself getting closer to the edge. Her pussy tightened around him, encouraging him to go deeper, harder. "I'm gonna cum, Britney! I can't hold back much longer!"

"Do it! Cum inside me! GIMME YOUR CUM, KYLE!!" He cried out before thrusting one last time, feeling his release building up inside of him. He let go, groaning loudly as he unloaded his seed deep inside her. Britney tensed up and began squealing as she discharged her own cum to mix with his. The orgasm was shared between them before he stepped back and pulled his cock out of her pussy. She gasped, looking back at him in shock and wonder. They both needed a moment to catch their breath.

"I can't believe we just did that," Kyle, swallowed after muttering. His cock was still semi-hard, covered in her juices. It was the most intense and satisfying sex he'd ever had. He looked over at Britney, who was lying on the kitchen table, panting heavily. Her chest rose and fell with each breath, and her eyes were closed for now. He felt a mix of emotions: happiness at the amazing sex they'd just shared and confusion about his feelings for Britney.

Kyle walked over to the sink and splashed some water on his face, trying to compose himself. He glanced back at Britney, debating whether to let her rest or see if she wanted more. As he was leaning against the counter, she suddenly sat up and looked at him with a mischievous grin. "You know, we could do it again," she purred.

He felt himself stirring at her words. "Are you sure?"

She nodded, sliding off the table and walking over to him. "When I said I prefer younger men, it's for a reason besides your cock. I mean, don't get me wrong! You've got a great cock that I can use as a real fuck stick, but it's more to it than that. You can go more than once. Believe me, guys like you are stronger than you might think." She placed a hand on his chest, her fingers trailing up to cup his neck. "And I want more."

Kyle couldn't resist her. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to kiss her again. "Then let's do it," he murmured into her ear. Britney took his hand and walked him out of the kitchen and upstairs. During the stroll, his eyes focused on her plump ass. Kyle never noticed the tattoo she had above those firm soft cheeks. She let go of his hand, as if she knew he was staring at her ass and let him have a better view. Once up the stairs and down the hall, their bodies pressed tightly together as they stumbled through the door of her bedroom. The room was brightened from sunlight streaming in through the window. Britney's bed was covered in white sheets with a black metal frame and tall posts.

He couldn't believe he was about to have sex with her again. Kyle had never went twice in the same day. Britney's sex drive was one that left her hard to be satisfied with just one time. She pressed her big tits up against his chest, allowing to feel her erect nipples as they wrapped their arms around each other and kissed again for a short bit. She broke the kiss only to fall down to her knees. Kyle took a deep breath as he felt her fingers squeezing his cock again. Britney licked it clean, slurping her own juices to polish his dick. She grinned while stroking his cock.

"I'm gonna suck you off again," she whispered, looking up at him with a mischievous glint in her eye. He nodded, unable to speak as she took his length into her mouth. Britney moaned muffled sounds as her tongue swirling around the head of his cock. She bobbed her head up and down like before, taking her time tasting his dick. "You suck dick better than any of my girlfriends I've had," Kyle moaned. She took him deeper, her throat muscles flexing as she expertly deepthroated him. She let go of his cock from the base and took his cock all the way down her throat before slowly pulling back.

When she released him from her lips, her hands moved to her tits. Kyle watched as she pushed her tits around his cock and squeezed them together. Britney glanced down at the head of his dick. Kyle watched her mouth open and she let a long string of saliva fall onto his dick. He knew what she wanted. He had always dreamed how good it would feel to have his cock shoved between a pair of big MILF tits. It was something he seen in many porn videos. Now it was happening. Kyle bucked his hips, thrusting his cock between Britney's big tits. She moaned at the feeling.

"Ohhhh, yes. Fuck my tits, Kyle." Britney moaned as she felt him thrust between her massive breasts. His cock was sliding back and forth, fucking her tits. She glanced down and tried to lick the head each time it poked up. That made him thrust harder and faster. Her breasts felt so good, Kyle knew he could fuck them all day. Britney raised her head, moaning as he was thrusting so hard and fast, she almost lost grip of her tits.

"I can't wait for you to fuck me again." She grinned at him, still feeling his cock sliding up and down, and down and up between her tits. Kyle slowed down and she took the chance to lower her head and edge the tip of her tongue on the head of his cock. She twirled her tongue until he stopped. Then she let go of her tits to grab his dick with her right hand. Kyle stood there and moaned as she began to suck him again. Britney aggressively bobbed her head up and down, sucking his briefly. She stopped and made a pop sound when she released it from her lips. Kyle watched her grin as she turned around and climbed onto the bed, moving on all fours.

Her round ass was perfectly framed by her thighs. Kyle couldn't believe how good it felt to see her in this position. She looked back at him over her shoulder, giving him a sultry look that made his heart race. She spread her legs wide, giving him an unobstructed view of her wet folds begging to feel him inside her again. "Get up here and fuck me again." He followed her instructions, climbing onto the bed and guiding his cock into her womanhood. She moaned as he thrust into her, feeling him filling her up. Her hips bucked forward, meeting his thrusts as he pounded into her. Her tits hung down, bouncing around as he pounded her pussy with his cock.

"Oh, god! Yes! That's it! Fuck me! FUCK ME!!"  Her moans grew louder as he picked up the pace. Britney's pussy was like a doorway to some heavenly realm. It felt so good to be inside of her, fucking the Pop Princess turned Neighborhood MILF. She continued to push herself back in a vain attempt to meet his thrusts, forcing their hips to meet in a powerful grind. He could feel another orgasm building up inside him. "Fuck me! Fuck me!! Keep going, I'm almost there! Don't stop, Kyle! FUCK ME!!" She shouted at him.

As she neared her peak, he slowed down, thrusting deeper, letting her feel every inch of him. "Oh god, yes! YESSSS!!" she cried out, her body shuddering as she came, her pussy clenching tightly around his cock. He continued to thrust, relentlessly fucking her with all of his strength. Britney's hands slid on the bed. She fell on her chest, raising her ass up. Kyle pulled his cock out of her pussy while Britney panted and tried to catch her breath.

"Ohhh, that was fun. You didn't cum inside me again," She giggled. "I know what you're trying to do. You think you can keep going if you don't cum again."

"How did you know?" Britney leaned up and glanced across her shoulder. She bit her lower lip, teasing him. "I've been fucking guys like you for years. You can go more than once, but you're not ready to stop. You want to explore my body some more, don't you?"

Kyle nodded at her. She shoved her big ass out in response, rubbing it against him as an invitation to put his cock next. "You like my ass, Kyle?"

"Oh yeah, your ass is incredible, Britney." She rubbed up and down, grinding on him.

"Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass before?" He shook his head. "No."

"Have you ever wanted to?" He nodded at her question.

"Go on. I'm gonna let you. I get to be your first anal experience. That's quite an honor, huh?" Despite all their fucking, Britney made him feel nervous and uneasy again. She stopped grinding so he could position his hard cock up the crack. "I haven't been fucked in the ass in months. If you can give it to me good, we can do this again."

That was a little bit of extra motivation beyond desire. Kyle pulled her ass cheeks apart with his hands to find her ass hole. He carefully guided the head of his cock inside. He paused for a moment, feeling the tightness of her ass, then began to push forward, slowly sliding his cock into her. She moaned as he filled her up, her body adjusting to his intrusion. He started to thrust gently, watching as her ass moved with each thrust, feeling the warmth of her body around his cock.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. Don't my ass feel good?" She tried to look at him from across her shoulder again. Kyle was thrusting his cock slow and steadily in her ass. "I've never felt anything like this before. Wow, so this is what it's like to fuck an ass."

"Not just any ass, but my ass." Britney bit her lower lip as she looked over her shoulder at him. She moaned loudly, arching her back and pushing her ass back against him. Her tits jiggled with each thrust, and she reached down to play with herself, rubbing her swollen clit as he fucked her in the ass. "Come on, Kyle. Fuck my ass. I know you can pound real good. Come on, pound me in the ass."

Her words fueled his lust, and he began to thrust harder, faster. A perfect rhythm formed from how hard his cock pumped in and out of her ass. "That's it! Yeah! Fuck my ass! Ohhhhh, yeah!" The sounds of their skin slapping together filled the room, drowning out everything else. Kyle gripped her hips, feeling the heat of her skin through his fingers. Her ass was incredible, tight and warm, and he couldn't believe he was finally experiencing this. Kyle continued to fuck her ass.

"Fuck, this is amazing! This might just be the greatest day of my life!" He growled, feeling his orgasm building inside him. He didn't want to stop fucking her, didn't want this fantastical day to end. To fuck Britney Spears almost made him feel like a man reborn. With each and every thrust, he grew closer and closer to another orgasm. Unable to hold himself back, he growled. "Britney! I'm gonna cum again!" He couldn't hold back any longer. With a loud groan, he thrust one final time, holding his cock deep inside her ass as he emptied his load. His hot cum filled her up and leaked out after he pulled his cock out of the entrance to her ass. He collapsed to his knees. Britney turned around as he fell on his back, resting on the bed.

"That was fucking awesome," she panted, her chest heaving as she caught her breath. "You know how to fuck me. I knew you had it in you when I caught you checking me out." She leaned over and kissed him, their tongues dancing together. It became clear to him from the way Britney kissed him, she wanted more. She was only temporarily satisfied for now. "You've came twice. First in my pussy, then in my ass. But you know, Kyle... You still have one more hole," she teased. "Do you still have any cum in your balls for me to drain?"

All he could do was nod. That was suffice of an answer for Britney to slide down his chest and back to his cock. She gripped it and began wanking hard to bring him back to full length. "I want you to give me a mouthful of cum. I want it all. Whatever you have left, I'm gonna swallow every last drop of your hot load."

Her lips hovered about his cock. The tip of her tongue darted out and licked at the slit. Britney grinned at him before wrapping her lips around the head and slowly taking him deeper into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, her hand gripping his base, her other hand stroking his balls. Kyle moaned in disbelief of what was happening. Britney truly was going to leave him completely drained of cum.

Since he had just cum minutes ago, Kyle felt he could last a bit longer to truly enjoy this third blowjob of the day. Britney sucked him better than any of his girlfriends in the past. The way she bobbed her head up and down was unlike anything he had ever felt from a woman before. She sucked dick the way he imagined a porn star did. She was probably better than the most professional cocksucker in town. She sucked long enough that sounds of her slobbering grew louder.

"Fuck, you're so good." Kyle groaned as he saw her eyes glaring at him. Britney's eyes were windows to the soul. She looked at him like a hungry, sexual beast that was unleashing some wild side she had within her. As he felt himself getting closer, Kyle cried out. He gritted his teeth and began groaning. Britney showed him no mercy.

"Oh god! Ohhhhhh, man! I'm cumming again! Britney, you're a fucking animal." Her expert mouth and throat milked him, sucking every last drop from his balls. She swallowed it eagerly, her eyes never leaving his. When she was sure she'd taken every last drop, she let his limp dick fall from her mouth. A satisfied smile spread across her face as she had properly drained him and left the man exhausted.

"There you go. I told you I'd take it all. Now you ain't got a single drop of cum left in those balls." She grinned up at him, still panting. "And you know what? You can sleep good tonight, knowing that you fucked Britney Spears. You can tell all your friends about this. They'll never believe you, but they'll be jealous as hell if they do." Kyle blushed as he giggled. She was not wrong. He could even brag about the fact he fucked all three of her holes and filled them with cum. One thing he certainly knew was that this was the greatest day of his life spent with the Neighborhood MILF.

The End.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 04:22:15 PM by thewildcard »

Angry Dutchman

Re: The Neighborhood MILF (Britney Spears)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2024, 04:13:19 PM »
Fantastic mate, loved the A2M. The three finishes were also sublime, thanks for sharing another great story.

The following users thanked this post: Viri, thewildcard

Viri

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2024, 05:30:28 AM »
You are on a roll putting out awesome content. As some Britney fans would say, this is pure MILFney.

The following users thanked this post: thewildcard

VSM14

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2024, 10:41:14 AM »
That was amazing. One of the best non-Cade Britney stories I've read on here.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2024, 09:32:51 AM »
It was my pleasure and honor to be able to offer a few suggestions. I really hope you get a chance to do a sequel if you decide to!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

NakedLoser

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2024, 10:37:55 PM »
I'm glad to see more MILF stories about Britney.

InThe313

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2024, 05:02:31 PM »
Not going to lie, I loved seeing Britney as an insatiable slut.  You made her into quite the cum dumpster and I enjoyed every moment of it.  Keep the Britney stories coming!
I don’t care who you are (Who you are)
Where you’re from (Where you’re from)
What you did, as long as you love me
Who you are (Who you are)
Where you’re from (Where you’re from)
Don’t care what you did (Yeah-eh-eh)
As long as you love me (As long as you love me)

thewildcard

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2024, 04:43:38 AM »
Not going to lie, I loved seeing Britney as an insatiable slut.  You made her into quite the cum dumpster and I enjoyed every moment of it.  Keep the Britney stories coming!

Britney Spears Cum Dumpster

I love the sound of that. I think you just gave me a title for a new story.

James_scandalous

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2024, 09:07:59 AM »
Hot as fuck. Look at how insatiable she is. Count me in for that title. Turn her into a fucking cum dumpster. Give her what she wants and more.

thewildcard

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2024, 11:42:04 PM »
Hot as fuck. Look at how insatiable she is. Count me in for that title. Turn her into a fucking cum dumpster. Give her what she wants and more.

I will write a sequel to this later and YES she will be a cum dumpster

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA