Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Public Screening (Anna Kendrick)  (Read 3408 times)

Robertdoc

Public Screening (Anna Kendrick)
« on: December 16, 2020, 04:03:53 AM »
Public Screening

Originally published October 2013

The theater was completely empty as I made my way in. I wasn't too surprised, given that this low budget, indie, ultra violent Ryan Gosling movie had been out for a few weeks. It would probably be out of theaters next weekend -- and it would have been cheaper to stay home and find a copy online.

I wouldn't be wishing I did that in a few hours. And it had nothing to do with the movie. Not directly, anyway.

Before the trailers finally ended, I did notice someone else coming in. But it was only one person and he or she was sitting about five rows in front of me. I paid it no mind as I watched the film in my solitude.

Halfway through, I did hear something. It wasn't the movie, since Gosling hadn't spoken in about 25 minutes. As the latest silent montage played out, I heard something out of place. Something that sounded like....moaning.

It sounded female too -- but the few women in the movie weren't around to hang on Gosling in this scene. That left....

I got up from my seat, not needing to worry about blocking someone's view. I only saw the top of one head sitting five rows up, then I saw it lean back and heard those moans again. This was getting too peculiar not to notice -- and the movie was too busy doing other things to captivate me.

I looked around and saw no ushers or new audience members around. With no need to worry about getting caught, I tiptoed down the aisle and carefully walked to the woman's aisle. I stopped an aisle short and tried to look over discreetly, if that was possible.

What I saw was a woman sitting six seats down with her eyes closed. And with only one hand visible. And with her right hand all the way inside her skirt.

She finally opened her eyes but didn't look at me. When I noticed a big close up of Gosling's blank face on screen, and heard another big but quiet moan, I put the rest together.

Yet the more I looked at her instead of leaving for my own safety, the more I thought something was still missing. She didn't look like a regular old young lady fingering herself in an empty theater. Luckily, she opened her eyes and still didn't see me, so I could study her face and try putting it together.

"Mmm, fuck yes, Ryan," I now heard her. I knew I heard that voice before -- maybe not that graphically. I tried to match that voice to that face, and hoped her brown hair and light gray top helped too.

I don't know how that helped me figure out the woman was Anna Kendrick. But the conclusion was still valid. And it made me suck in my breath too loud -- yet not loud enough for her to notice.

An actual famous actress was fucking herself in front of me. Her eyes were closed and her face was leaning back, lit up by the screen nearby. Her chest was arched and....wait, was it really that big? I didn't recall her showing much skin in "Up In The Air" "50/50" or "Pitch Perfect" -- and certainly not in those five minutes of "Twilight" screen time. That I accidentally saw on cable.

Anyway, this should have been the lucky break I needed to go, but my feet were frozen. I soon felt that other parts of me weren't. There was a connection there somewhere. Yet when Anna thrust her hips up, it was harder to think it through.

At least until she finally looked to her left. "Jesus!" she hissed her first word to me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go!" I said without taking a breath.

"Sssh, do it quietly!" she whispered. I took a few breaths to calm myself down and prepare my quiet exit. However, I didn't move my legs -- or cover the obvious bulge hidden between them. Certainly not in time to hide it from Anna. "How long were you there?" she asked me.

"Only a minute, I swear to God," I remembered to whisper.

"And you got that in just a minute," Anna seemed to catch me. "Even Ryan needed more time to get me going."

"Well, um, I guess actors have a slow process. You would know," I rambled.

"Not like this," Anna brushed aside how I recognized her. "Damn, this was a really good one," she lamented as I noticed her squeezing her legs together. Finally she added, "Oh, fuck it."

With that, Anna drifted her right hand back towards her skirt -- without acknowledging that I was still watching. "Okay, now I'm going," I assured.

"You're gonna jack off to this anyway," Anna tossed out, then plunged her fingers into her skirt -- and in somewhere else, as her quiet moans gave away.

I was glued to her little show, yet my mind still wandered to her last words. Was it me, or was she giving me permission to....well, if she was, it would certainly help me now.

My pants were getting more uncomfortable -- and Anna was showing me the most obvious solution. I could run to the restroom and take care of it, with less chance of getting caught. But to do it here, and now....with this to do it to....

Not making a decision yet, I sat down a few seats away from Anna. I adjusted my pants and put my hand on my bulge, just to test the waters. Anna didn't notice, so I went a step further and put my hand in my own underwear.

Once I grabbed my shaft and looked at Anna at the same time, my hand instinctively started pumping. She was gritting her teeth and moaning softly, yet passionately, and the sights and sounds went right to my cock. I pumped right below my head, then went up to it and let out a groan of my own.

At that, Anna noticed me and what I was doing -- but had no comment. In fact, she looked at me and I thought I could see her hand going faster. That told me all I needed to know.

I became more brazen with my jacking off, though I didn't think to take my cock out. If she wasn't exposing herself, I wouldn't either. It almost didn't make a difference, especially as Anna worked herself harder at the sight of me working myself harder over her. To think that she was doing that over me instead of Ryan Gosling now....it was a helpful ego boost.

Not that Anna's face, heaving chest and the outline of what she was doing under her skirt wasn't helping. She eventually turned her face back to the screen, but the damage was done.

By the time she looked at me again, I couldn't stop even if five ushers were watching. But they wouldn't look as hot watching me as Anna was, especially as she was getting closer by watching me. We locked eyes and shared moans, then I couldn't help but see Anna's hips rising up and down as she fucked herself into oblivion.

When she shuddered and lost it, I felt lucky that it was all still inside her skirt. If I had a....greater visual, I'd probably be gone right now. Instead, I was just on the brink as Anna came down and noticed I still wasn't finished.

Just then, she pulled her hand out and let us both see how wet it was. Then she promptly put the evidence away in her mouth.

As Anna licked her own juices off her hand, the movie finally showed a daytime scene again. With the screen lighting her up at that moment, I shuddered and almost came, but I knew it wouldn't be long now.

Before today, I would have described Anna as cute, since her characters were more type A than sexy and she hadn't shown much skin. Yet in this moment, cute shot up to sexy in the blink of an eye. Her clear blue eyes, erotic glare, flushed, gorgeous face and the way her lips popped off of her fingers....the whole surprisingly sultry package tipped me right over.

Just as Anna came all over her hand and underwear, I did the same with mine. But of course, I wasn't going to lick myself clean. For my part, I tried to wipe my juices on my skin, yet I'd still be sitting here with stained pants.

Now that it was all over and reality was setting in, it was probably time to clean up before it got awkward. Perhaps that made me look rude when I got up and left without a word.

I was just focused on getting out unscathed, and trying not to give away that I was hiding cum stains. It somehow worked, as I wiped the front of my underwear clean in the bathroom stall, then washed my hands inconspicuously.

I left the bathroom feeling relieved -- so it naturally had to be ruined when Anna appeared.

"All clean now?" Anna said curiously, and I feared too loudly.

"Yeah, yeah," I tried to brush off in my embarrassment. But I wasn't too embarrassed to jack off with her -- so maybe I needed to sack up here. As much as my sack could go up at the moment. "Sorry about being weird."

"I think we went way past weird already," Anna commented, but with a light touch that encouraged me.

"That's not something I do all the time. Not in a theater. And not before today," I qualified.

"I'm no expert myself. I guess I'm just a fast learner," Anna answered. "I never do it with a packed house, though. I see something hot enough on screen, I wait until it's almost out of theaters to see it again and....send it off. But even when there's still a couple people there, they've never noticed me."

"Must be a nice change of pace. Especially in....moments like that," I interjected.

"It has its limitations. You exposed a couple of them," Anna stated.

"Again, happy little accident," I let her know again.

"Well, I don't know if it's little or not. You made sure of that," Anna reminded me.

"You hid some things yourself, so you're one to talk," I reminded.

"Not everything. Not the stuff that made you need to dry off, anyway," Anna countered. "That's more than what you showed me. Too bad it wasn't really necessary to....hide it."

"Benefit of hindsight, eh?" I replied.

"Funny way to describe it," she said.

"Well, I can keep my laughter quiet too. If I don't have to, though...." I found myself slipping into innuendo.

"I can imagine. If that's all I have to do," Anna seemed to challenge -- and was also morphing from cute to sexy again while barely moving.

"There's a lot you probably like to do. No reason not to do what you like," I slipped further into this little game.

"They are loud, thorough, messy, draining things, though. You sure you'd like that as much as me?" Anna dared.

"I bet I would. I fucking bet I...." I trailed off. At that point, I was one second away from just taking her here and now, in the middle of the building. If I'd jacked off in a theater with her and gotten away with it, then....

But we both seemed to realize that pressing our luck like this was pushing it. So at the last moment, we both backed up from each other. "Oh geez, that would have been...." I didn't dare to finish.

"Right, I get it," Anna shook off. "Fuck, there I go. I get in one of these moods, I just run with it. Even outside a theater."

"I'm starting to understand how that works," I answered. By now, there was little else I could add but a laugh. When I finished and Anna joined in for a bit, I said, "Let's at least go somewhere more private. Somewhere that's meant to be private."

"I might know somewhere like that," Anna hinted.

Without questioning her, I followed her out of the theater building. Along the way, I even managed to give her my name, talking to her like we hadn't done so many naughty things in the last 10 minutes -- or came close to. This set me more at ease, even when Anna stopped and I saw we were in the parking lot, in front of what she claimed was her car.

She got in without another word, and I saw no option but to follow her. I sat in the passenger seat and watched her pull out, then she drove a few blocks down and turned into a more deserted area of the neighborhood.

"Okay, that should do it," Anna said. "We're in a private place, with no one around....even though someone could walk by here. We're risking getting caught during a private moment....but we seem to be good at that today. Still, if you think we can't get better...."

Huh. So instead of taking a step back, we were going forward in a less risky public setting. Huh.

Once my last huh was finished, I noticed Anna climbing over to the back seat. At the least, I got myself out of the passenger seat and followed her in back. What I would do next was still up in the....doubt. Right, she wasn't in Doubt.

"You're sure no one can see us?" I asked.

"We had a better chance of being spotted in the theater, and nothing happened," Anna reminded. "Here's how confident I am now."

Anna leaned back against the car window, stretched her legs out until her feet were brushing my hip, then once again glided her hand to her skirt. Her fingers dipped under it and she went right back to work -- only this time her other hand was grabbing her skirt too. In fact, she was starting to pull it down.

Anna lifted her hips up as she pulled her skirt down. When it was underneath her crotch, she sat back down and pulled it down further -- to the point where I could see her playing with her exposed, bare pussy. A pussy that was probably still wet from its last ordeal, let alone this new one. A pussy that apparently wasn't covered by underwear this whole time.

A pussy that was located above some bare, tiny but quite thin and shapely legs. A pussy that was just below Anna's grey shirt -- the only piece of clothing she might have on now. With some effort from me, that might change soon enough. But first....

I finished taking Anna's skirt off her legs, then settled my face between them. I had to kneel down on the floor of the car to do it, but I got myself situated and laid my head right on her lap. My hands also went around her waist, lifting her shirt up so they could hold her bare skin -- but I didn't lift it any higher yet.

For her part, Anna put her right hand on her pussy just as my mouth went onto it. Her left hand went on the back of my head, and her hips quickly rose to grind on my lips. I responded by holding her waist tighter and circling my tongue on her pussy, tasting it much later than she had.

Anna moaned and thrust herself on my face, while also holding my face down and fingering herself. My tongue went into the nooks and crannies her finger didn't, but our parts inevitably met up. She briefly put her wet finger in my mouth, and my tongue licked it up before diving back into her opening.

I looked up and watched Anna grit her teeth as her face got more aroused. She then looked down and pounded her crotch onto my face faster, so my tongue tried to keep up in kind. Even if it couldn't, she still groaned her approval, with a few "Yeah"'s and "Fuck me"'s thrown in.

"You like that?" I asked knowingly into her pussy. "Someone could still walk by and see this...."

"Mmm hmmm...." Anna answered.

"I see," I saw. For some reason, this made me nibble on her lips so she could scream louder. The benefit of doing this in a locked car -- even if it was one of the few benefits. Plus it was safer to take clothes off in here, which I probably should have done already.

Now conscious of how uncomfortable my pants were again, I took my head and arms off of Anna and started to strip myself down. I merely slid my pants off to finally free my cock, then tossed off my shirt as well. I only gave Anna a few seconds to see what I'd been hiding -- and forgot to ask her to stop hiding her chest too.

I would have to kick myself for that later, since I still had another job to do first. It involved diving back and eating her out, as my hands roamed her legs, hips and waist. Anna arched her groin up and my hands went underneath her ass in the process, squeezing the firm flesh before she sat on them.

I let my hands remain trapped for a while and kept eating, but I finally wiggled them free. They returned to Anna's hips and held them tighter as my tongue went deeper, and my face pressed harder. Anna groaned and fucked my tongue right back, putting both hands on my head to keep it in place.

"Oh, fuck yes, fuck me," I let out when my mouth was free. "Don't go away....I need to make sure you don't get cum on your cushions."

"Uh huh, you do," Anna agreed.

"Too bad I'll cum all over the car at this rate," I tossed out. I hadn't even touched myself, but with the way I was throbbing, I couldn't be too sure.

"Fuck, good point," Anna admitted. However, it looked much less good when she scooted back away from me and my mouth. "I'll have to watch you close, then."

If that meant what I thought....in any case, I quickly got up and sat my bare ass on Anna's back seat -- the back car seat. Yet doing that on someone else's car made me blurt out, "Oh, sorry!" Anna's bare ass was on the other side, but it was her seat on the seat.

Anna actually chuckled and shrugged it off, in an almost cute fashion. Cute probably wasn't the ideal mood here -- but it got washed away anyway when Anna finally lifted her shirt up.

Once she threw it on the floor, I noticed a bra didn't land on the pile either -- but that sadly didn't mean she wasn't wearing one. Until I actually saw the black bra on her chest.

It made it an extra shame that her tits weren't naked -- but it pushed them up and showed off so much full, round....bigger than I would have thought cleavage, it made it slightly better.

With that on display with the rest of her naked body, it really hit me just how much Anna was hiding in her movies. From her legs, crotch, waist, tits, face and hair, Anna and her figure was the perfect combination of cute, pretty, sweet, beautiful, gorgeous, sexy and naughty all at once. Instead of being that verbal about it, thought, all I said out loud was, "What a body...."

I probably should have been more verbal there. While I was accurate, her body would have been standard, at least on someone known for being a sexpot. With Anna, it was the equivalent of a seemingly ugly girl taking her glasses off and instantly becoming sexy.

Leaving aside how those movie girls were gorgeous and poorly disguised as ugly all along, how Anna never looked ugly at the start, and how she took all her clothes off here.

While I was making movie analogies in my head, Anna's head was dropping down to my lap. And her mouth was now going all the way down my cock in one blow.

"Fuck! What a mouth...." I gasped out, as Anna all but deep throated me and licked up and down my shaft.

She popped off and forced her mouth down a few more times, before taking a breath and sliding her tongue down to the top of my sack. There, her lips went on the side of my staff and sucked, then noisily them slid up and suckled my head, rapidly licking it in the meantime.

I assumed her singing had something to do with her throat's deep talents. Or at least I started to before she took my entire cock into her mouth and beyond. She moaned, choked and licked me up, while her eyes both watered and gave me another smoldering look. Finally she came off and caught her breath, as I tried to do the same.

Anna recovered first, taking me back in her mouth with a slower and softer technique. She lathered my shaft up, then popped off and put my wet head into her cleavage, gliding it up and down between her tits. But she kept her bra on, rubbing and slapping her cleavage and breasts with my cock, before sucking me back down.

As she bobbled on me, her hands went to the front of her bra and began unhooking it. She was making my cock extra wet with her tongue by the time she exposed her chest. The second Anna's full, supple flesh was uncovered, she removed her mouth from my shaft and smothered it with her breasts instead.

Anna tit fucked me while I could only groan and try to keep my eyes on her. Once I got a little dry, she took her chest off and deep throated me again, then pulled back and put her breasts back on my wet cock. Eventually, I made myself move and start fucking her back, causing her to groan with me.

She was holding her tits against me, so I couldn't do much fondling. I did have room to take both her nipples and begin tweaking them, though. I held onto them as I fucked her boobs faster and harder, pushing my head up high enough so that Anna could go down and lick it.

I was in such a rhythm, I just kept thrusting as Anna took her tits away and sucked me again. I wound up fucking her mouth for several seconds, leaving me just about ready to cum and fill her up. But unfortunately or not, Anna held my hips down and popped off me before I got too close.

I wasn't sure if I should be frustrated or upset, yet Anna distracted me by kissing up my stomach and chest. She was on top of me and crawling closer to my face, then she finished closing the gap and kissed me. Since she had interrupted my surge of energy, I turned it back on to kiss her more furiously.

Our lips and tongue worked quickly on each other as Anna settled herself down on me. She maneuvered herself so that my cock was between the top of her legs, laying against the crack of her ass. But since she was a few inches shorter than me, it made it harder to kiss her in this position.

I fixed that by reluctantly pulling back and getting her off me. Once Anna backed up, I sat up on the seat and got her to sit on my lap. She sat up so that my cock was right on her ass and lying between her cheeks, then I put my hands on her backside for good measure. After that was settled, Anna's talented mouth attacked mine again.

We kissed nearly as passionately as before while she rocked her ass against my erection. However, our mouths slowed down before long, choosing to savor our kisses as we went on. Anna put her hands on my face, slid her tongue deep and slow into my mouth, then came off and guided my head down to her chest.

She held me against her cleavage as I kissed and licked it, but I also had to hold it too. My hands came off her ass and cupped her full breasts this time, getting a perfect handful of each one. As I suckled them down one at a time, Anna lifted her hips up, took my cock and then sat back down, laying it against her pussy now.

She gyrated her hips and pushed them on my shaft, which made me moan right on her left nipple. My hands crushed Anna's tits together and I buried my face between them, getting that out of the way before the inevitable main event.

"You ready?" I asked, looking down as a signal to Anna. "Who knows, we might not have much time by ourselves."

"Maybe not," Anna agreed, which made her lift her hips up and line up with me faster. I pushed my head into her, then she sunk herself down the next few inches. At that point, she started riding and rocking me again, this time with me filling her up.

My teeth reattached myself to her nipple, yet my hands locked back onto her ass, helping to lift it up and down. I slowly let go of her tit and Anna responded by getting me all the way into her. Once she was settled, she rocked on my lap harder and faster.

"Oh fuck....is that what you did to Gosling in your fantasy?" I had to ask.

"It's what I'm doing to you now....until I get him alone, this'll do. This'll really do," Anna added helpfully. "Might as well set the bar first, right?" she asked, making me hope she wasn't putting me down so far. In case she was, though....

Without warning Anna, I took her and laid her back down on the seat, making sure her head was a few inches away from the wall. This way, she wouldn't hit it when I fucked her faster in the missionary position. Since she was smaller than me, I didn't want to crush her, yet I would wait for her to complain before changing tactics.

My nipples rubbed against her tits as I laid my head on her collar, teasing her bare skin. My left hand went on the seat cushion to keep me steady, while my right sank into her soft brown hair. Anna let me pump into her and keep control, groaning along the way, until she moved her head over to nibble on my right ear.

I was on top of this petite woman and fucking her hard, yet it still felt like she was in command as her kisses and moans filled my ear. Her hips rocked back against mine and her hands explored my body, but I couldn't really do much with hers in this position. Other than the obvious rocking.

So I let Anna feel me up and relax underneath me while I kept pumping. Eventually, I got used to the nibbling and heavy breathing in my ear, without worrying about going off. But when I felt myself boiling down there again, I figured I had to fit my last move in while I could.

This time, I was the one who stopped to change positions. In my case, I pulled out and sat back on my ass, then got a confused Anna to sit up with me. I then laid on my back, put her on top of me and inserted myself right back in.

Now she was lying on top, but now I had more room to touch her as well. As I resumed pumping, my hands gently went up and down Anna's back, to the point of being annoyingly slow for her. But that was the point, which let me savor her soft body and work her up even more.

I picked it up by sliding down to her ass, to which Anna rode my cock faster and pushed her ass back onto my hands. To top it all, my right hand reached down to her pussy and helped my cock stroke it along.

"Oh, that's it," Anna praised as my finger rubbed her off. "Is that what you thought about back there?"

"My imagination's not that great," I gasped as she squeezed my cock harder.

"Guess you need more inspiration," Anna concluded. Her way of doing that was sitting up, putting her hands on my chest and bucking against me, making her tits bounce along the way.

It did inspire me to put my right hand on her pussy and finger her in plain sight, while my left hand caught her bouncing breasts. So Anna was on to something after all. At this rate, I would be onto an all too quick orgasm before her.

"You gonna cum?" I asked Anna. "You're going all out to cum. Is it working?"

"Uh huh...." Anna said. "I'm going all out to cum all over your cock. It'll lube you up and I'm gonna see you jack off this time. I wanna see everything....feel everything on me....you want me to feel you?"

"I wanna feel everything," I moaned. That included her big left tit, which I squeezed with extra force. It included the building juices in her pussy, which my fingertip collected as best it could. And it included Anna's mouth, where my finger ended up after leaving her crotch.

Anna sucked it down and swirled her tongue on my digit, then leaned back down to swirl her tongue into my mouth. I held her against me once more while driving my cock deeper into her. When our lips broke, she slammed her hips down me as I slammed them up, and soon they were the only body parts moving.

I kept my hands on her upper back, hoping it would help press our chests closer together. They felt close enough, although the feeling of our hips on overdrive drowned it out. Our heads froze against each other, while we all but hissed our breath in each other's mouths.

The glare in Anna's eyes all but dared me to make her cum. With that cue, I took it by quickly sliding my hand back down to her pussy, and letting my fingers work their magic on it. I hoped she would go before I got Carpel Tunnel, but when Anna buried her head on my neck and arched her ass back, I figured I might be safe.

As Anna came on my cock, my right hand stopped rubbing her and my left went up to her hair. She groaned on my neck as her release died down, then stuck to heavy breathing while her body went limp. I needed time to recover as well, closing my eyes and absent mindedly stroking her hair and thighs in the meantime.

Soon I felt her lips moving up my neck, then opened my eyes to see Anna lifting her head up. She gave me a slow kiss and slid her tongue past my lips, but took them off before I responded in kind. What's more, she took the rest of her body off me, leaving my wet and still erect cock out into the air.

Still erect. Right, that's what she wanted me to take care of now.

I sat up as Anna went to the other side of the seat, relaxing and waiting for me to get started. For the second time, I would jack off to the sight of Anna Kendrick, only with my cock outside of my pants -- and the rest of our bodies out of our other clothes.

With her cream as lube, I stroked my shaft carefully, hoping this could last a little while. But I studied her breasts, still wet pussy, spread legs and face, and I knew a little while would have to be relative.

"Tell me where to cum," I bought time. "This isn't going on my hand and pants. So where am I aiming at?"

"Get some on my tits," Anna answered. "Then get some on my face. Walking around, showing my face to the world, knowing it just had cum on it....just as hot as almost getting caught. I'll take that with me all day once you cum all over me...."

"And none left for me," I couldn't help but notice.

"Aw, if you see it that way," Anna said almost sarcastically. Yet that wasn't the best mood to take now, and she quickly saw that. However, she recovered to say, "All right, how about this?"

Although Anna just came, she reached down to start playing with herself anyway. Now she was fully exposed while jacking off to me too, so we were even there. She dug deeper into herself, then pulled out once her two fingers were somewhat wet.

Once they were, she reached over and rubbed her wet fingers -- and juices -- on my forehead. Whatever was left, she put on my cheeks as well. While I wasn't really that covered by her cum and pussy juice, the effort and the sentiment behind it was still hot. Even her half adorable, half sexy giggle pushed me that extra step further.

I pumped myself faster, at least until I felt my cock getting drier. Anna's release wasn't effective lube anymore, so I'd have to finish this without any extra help.

Anna only let me believe that for two seconds. In the third, she already had most of my cock back in her mouth.

Instead of going deeper, as she was quite capable of doing, she had her tongue slide all over my shaft. Once she popped off, she licked her lips before bobbling them back on me. After going all the way down again and drooling on me, she slowly took me out and then quickly licked me up and down.

Thankfully -- somewhat -- Anna stopped before that made me go right there. She still suckled me one more time and popped off, then sat on her knees on the cushion. With fresh lubrication on my cock, there was no excuse not to finish the job.

I sat on my knees in front of her, as my hand went faster and pointed my cock at her chest. Anna smiled sweetly, then made it more erotic in anticipation. Finally, I made sure it lived up to the hype.

My first spurts got on her tits, and I recovered in time to point my cock up before the following spurts. They landed on her cheeks and lips and immediately dripped down, yet enough of it still stuck. When it was over, the gorgeous actress had exactly what she asked for.

To clean it off, she put her fingers on her face and wiped my cum off, then sucked her fingers clean of the evidence. As for her chest, she squeezed her tits herself and rubbed my release into her flesh. Before long, I could breathe clearly again and Anna looked relatively clean, finally going into her skirt for some tissues to finish the job.

But while she looked cum free, she and I both knew how different that was earlier. Carrying that around with us as we headed our separate ways.....well, it kept me stirring beneath my pants as I drove my car home. I couldn't speak for her, but I had a good idea.

Seeing every Ryan Gosling movie four weeks after it opened would be my next good idea. Or the movies of any other celebrity Anna mentioned on Twitter. Whichever came first.

The following users thanked this post: Dexter07

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA