Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Checkmate! (Neekolul)  (Read 7066 times)

MourningSun

Checkmate! (Neekolul)
« on: April 10, 2024, 03:41:30 AM »
Disclaimer - It goes without saying that this is all fantasy.

MF, Oral, Sex

Checkmate!

Ryan's heart raced as he eagerly watched his older sister, Lily, and her best friend, Nicole, better known as Neekolul, laugh hysterically while they played League of Legends. Nicole had long brown hair that cascaded down her back and big, beautiful brown eyes that could melt even the coldest of hearts. She had a gorgeous smile that lit up her face, and that caused everyone around her to smile when she did. And her body? Well, that was a work of art. Her ample bosom accentuated her petite frame, and Ryan couldn't help but fantasize about taking her in his arms and kissing her. As he watched them play, he realized just how much he wanted her. But how could he possibly express his feelings?

A few days later, he decided to take a chance and message her, asking if she wanted to play a game against him.

“Hey, Nic,” he typed, his heart beating fast, his palms sweating. “Wanna play some Battle Chess?”

She replied a few minutes later, accentuating her reply with a smiley face.

“Sure, Ryan. But, get ready to have your ass kicked!”

He grinned as he typed, illustrating his reply with a stick-out-tongue emoji.

“We’ll just see about that, Neekolul.”

After they logged onto their computers and began their Discord stream, they chatted easily.

As Ryan loaded up the game, he heard Nicole exclaim.

“Woah, is that DJ Sona: Concussive?”

He looked at the screen and saw her staring at something, her eyes wide.

“What?” he asked confused.

“That Funko Pop on the shelf behind you! Is that a DJ Sona: Concussive?”

“Oh,” he looked around and saw what she was discussing. ”Oh yeah, that’s it alright. I got it at the Worlds Event a few years back.”

“Ryan, do you know how rare that is?” she exclaimed “I mean, you could only get it at the event itself.”

“Yeah,” he said, sounding nonplussed. They can go for quite a bit online—up to a grand or so.”

He heard her sigh.

“I wish I could get one. It’s like so rare though.”

“Nic, it’s not like you can’t afford to buy it off someone if it comes up for sale on eBay.” He chuckled. “Now, you want to be white or black?”

“Black,” she said “I’d do anything to get one of those, Ryan. You have no idea.”

Then the idea hit him like a ton of bricks.

“Black for the lady,” he chuckled softly.

As the pieces assembled on the virtual board, Ryan decided to shoot his shot. What was the worst that could happen? She may say no, get mad at him, or tell Lily. But the way they joked around together, he could always laugh it off and say he was kidding. That didn’t stop his heart pounding in his chest.

“So why don’t we make this a little interesting?” he said as he drank some water.

“What you got in mind?” she grinned, cocking her head a little.

He paused for a moment.

“If you beat me in two games out of three, I’ll give you that DJ Sona Funko.” he said solemnly

“And if you beat me?” she sat up in her chair, narrowing her eyes.

This was it; it was now or never.

“If I win,” he said, looking directly at her through the screen. “I come over to your place, and we fool around for a while.”

Her eyes widened, and her jaw dropped. He expected the worst but didn’t get it—at least not straight away.

“You mean, have sex?” she said, biting her lip as she said it.

He didn’t say anything, just nodded the affirmation. His heart was beating so fast that he thought it would explode out of his chest.

There was an awkward silence for a minute that signified a change between them. He took another drink of water to wet his parched mouth, wondering what kind of a mistake he had made.

Finally, she spoke.

“You know what?” she sat up, determination in her face “You got a deal. But, prepare to lose that DJ Sona Funko, Ryan.”

A wave of relief washed over him, and he sank back into his chair.

“Ok, then.” he smiled “Let’s play.”

The game unfolded with Nicole and Ryan maneuvering their pieces with skillful intent, neither willing to give an inch of ground. With so much on the line, the tension between them was incredible. Unfazed, Nicole pressed forward relentlessly, but Ryan defended and countered each attack.

As the game climaxed, Ryan seized upon a critical mistake, sacrificing a pawn to gain a positional advantage. Nicole's defenses faltered momentarily, and Ryan capitalized on her hesitation, launching a devastating series of attacks that left her king vulnerable. Ryan executed the final blow, checkmating Nicole's king and claiming victory.

“Fuck,” she exclaimed, exasperated by the defeat “You got lucky there.”

“You make your own luck in this life, Neeko.” he grinned.

“Don’t get so cocky, buddy.” she harumphed. “There is still a way to go yet.”

The second game unfolded with intricate maneuvers, each player vying for board control. Nicole's calculated moves kept Ryan on his toes, forcing him to think several steps ahead to counter her relentless advances. Determined to win the Funko, Nicole gradually gained the upper hand. She launched a daring attack, sacrificing a knight to break Ryan's defenses and expose his king. With nowhere to go, Ryan admitted defeat, and Nicole checkmated.

“See?” she grinned gleefully “I told you not to get that cocky. It is never over until it is over.”

The last game was an epic battle between the two of them. Both were so nervous, that you could cut the tension with a knife. In a critical moment, Ryan capitalized on a subtle weakness in Nicole's position, launching a decisive assault that left her king dangerously exposed. Despite her best efforts to mount a defense, Nicole found herself cornered. Ryan delivered the final blow, checkmating Nicole's king and securing his victory.

He tried to hide his exultation, but Nicole rolled her eyes and scoffed.

“C’mon asshole. I know you want to rub it in.”

“Not really, Nic.” he grinned.

“I almost had you, you know.” She sighed, shaking her head. “That was such a stupid move to make in that last game.”

“Nearly never won the race, Nic.” he smiled and shook his head, taking a sip of water.

They bantered like that for a few minutes, trading jokes and friendly insults. Nicole brought up the bet.

“I guess we gotta talk about this bet, right?” she said, running a hand through her hair. “And you coming to collect your prize? Pardon the pun.”

“Nic, it was just a bit of fun.” he played it cool “I really wasn’t expecting anything, even if I won.”

“So, you don’t want to come over and fuck?” she raised an eyebrow.

He was a bit taken aback by her directness.

“Uh, that’s not what I’m saying.” he gulped. “I’m just…if you’re not comfortable…”

“Ryan, I made a bet with you, and I’m a girl of her word. You know I would have made you give me the Funko if I’d won, right?” she grinned.

“Well, I know that, yeah.” he scoffed.

“So…” she continued “Come over in a couple of hours and collect your prize.”

He nodded, hardly able to contain his excitement.

Ryan arrived at Nicole's place, his heart racing as he rang the doorbell. She opened the door wearing a short, black dress that hugged her curves and ended just above her knees. Her hair was loose and flowing, and she smelled of her favorite perfume. He took a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves as he followed her into her living room.

“Nic, we don’t have to…” he started to say.

She turned, silencing him with a soft kiss on his lips.

"Shhhh." she whispered, taking his hand and leading him to the couch. “I’ve wanted to do this with you for a while.”

Ryan could feel his heart thumping in his chest as he followed her. He had imagined this moment many times, but nothing could have prepared him for the real thing. They sat down and fell into each other's arms.

Nicole's lips were soft and warm against his, her tongue dancing with his as they explored each other. Her hands moved up and down his back, drawing him closer, as if she could absorb him into her being. He could feel the heat between them, and he knew she was just as aroused as he was.

They broke the kiss, gasping for air, and they just looked into each other's eyes for a moment. Nicole stood up, reaching behind her, and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor. She was wearing nothing underneath, and Ryan's breath caught in his throat as he took in her perfect, naked body. Her breasts were full and round, with hardened nipples that begged for his touch. Her stomach was smooth and toned, leading down to a small patch of hair between her legs. She knelt between his legs, and kissed him on the lips, her hand massaging his crotch through his jeans.

He could feel himself growing harder, straining against his clothes, and he knew he couldn't wait any longer. He stood up, unbuttoned his shirt, and kicked off his shoes. He pulled his shirt off, revealing his toned chest and arms. Nicole let out a small moan at the sight of him, her hand moving up to caress his chest. She undid his pants and let them fall to the floor, freeing his erection.

She smiled up at him, taking him in her hand and guiding him to her mouth. Her warm lips wrapped around the head of his cock, and she began to bob her head, sucking him deep into her throat. He groaned loudly, his hips bucking involuntarily as she took control, her wet tongue swirling around the sensitive skin of his shaft. He reached down, running his fingers through her hair, feeling the soft strands slide through his fingers as she continued to pleasure him.

"Oh, Nic," he gurgled. "You're incredible.

Nicole smiled around his cock, her hand sliding up and down his length as she sucked. Her other hand moved to his hip, guiding him deeper into her mouth. He couldn't believe how good it felt. He had never experienced anything like this before, never had a blowjob this good before.

He reached down, cupping one of her breasts in one hand, and began to thrust into her mouth, feeling the warm wetness envelop him as she took him all the way down her throat. She made a gagging sound, but she didn't pull away. Instead, she wrapped her tongue around the base of his cock, massaging him, as she began to move her head up and down, faster and faster.

Ryan could feel himself getting too close to orgasm, and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. He released her breast and reached down, guiding her to her feet. He pushed her back onto the couch, and she giggled as he climbed on top of her, kissing her deeply.

His hands moved to her hips, spreading her legs wide, and he could feel the heat between them. He slowly thrust inside her, feeling her tightness surround him, groaning at the feeling of being encased in her. She cried out in pleasure, as he started to move inside her.

He began to thrust harder, faster, their bodies moving in perfect synchronization. He reached down, finding her clit with his fingers, rubbing it in small circles as he continued to thrust. She arched her back off the couch, her nails digging into his shoulders as she neared her climax.

"Oh, God, Ryan," she moaned, her voice strained. "You're so good."

He smiled, his eyes locked on hers as he continued to thrust inside her. He could feel the muscles of her inner walls gripping him tightly, and it only made him want to go deeper, faster. Her breasts bounced with each thrust, and he could feel the heat emanating from her core. He moved his hand from her hip, sliding it between them, and found her clit again, rubbing it harder as he thrust.

Nicole cried out, her body tensing as she came, her pussy contracting around him in a wave of pleasure. The spasming of her walls, pushed Ryan over the edge, his thrusts growing rougher as he spurted his cum deep inside her. She moaned as she felt his essence fill her, the warm, liquid feeling spreading throughout her body.

They lay together, kissing and cuddling, entwined in each other’s arms.

"That was amazing," she groaned, her head resting on his chest.

He smiled, running his fingers through her hair. "You're amazing," he replied, kissing her forehead. After a few moments, they both began to stir, the intensity of their lovemaking leaving them both spent. Nicole sat up and walked naked to the bathroom. As she closed the door behind her, Ryan lay back, taking deep breaths to steady his racing heart. He watched as the sunlight streaming through the window cast a warm glow across the room, painting the walls and furniture in a soft, golden hue.

The gentle sounds of the running shower filled the air, and Ryan couldn't help but feel a sense of contentment over him. He closed his eyes, letting his mind wander back to the memories of their lovemaking. The feel of her lips wrapped around his cock, the warmth of her pussy as she enveloped him, her cries of pleasure as she came. He could feel the familiar tugging in his chest, the desire to be close to her, to feel her skin against his own.

As the shower turned off, he heard the click of the door opening and Nicole emerging from the bathroom. She walked back to the couch, her wet hair slicked back, her body glistening from the steam. She reached out a hand, a mischievous grin spreading across her face.

"The game is not over yet," she purred. "You may have won the first level, but to win the Queen, there are a few more levels to go."

He took her hand and stood up

"I thought you might be up for the challenge," she said with a wink, leading him to the bedroom.

She closed the door in the bedroom and pushed him against it, their bodies pressing against each other. He felt her hand slide down his chest, over his abs, and around his cock.

"Oh, you're still hard," she murmured, her fingers curling around him; she guided him to the bed by his cock, and pushed him down onto it.

She climbed on top of him, her legs straddling his waist, and lowered herself slowly, impaling herself on his cock. The feeling of her wet heat enveloping him again sent shivers through his body. She began to move slowly, her hips undulating with each thrust, and he could feel every inch of her as she rode him hard.

Nicole leaned forward, her breasts swaying in front of his face, and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You're so good for me," she moaned, her breath hot against his skin. Her pace increased, her hips moving faster and faster, as he thrust himself into her, their hips colliding.

The bed creaked beneath them, the sheets twisted and tangled around their legs. The air in the room grew thick with their combined scents, sweat and sex mingling together. His hands found her breasts, groping them, as he urged her to ride him harder.

Her body arched, her back bowing as she cried out, her head thrown back. She leaned forward, her breasts swaying closer to his face, and then back, her long hair brushing against his chest. He could feel her body trembling as her orgasm built.

"Oh, God, Ryan," she moaned, her voice breaking as she neared the edge. "I'm close... so close..."

He felt her inner walls tighten around him, gripping him in a vice-like hold as she let out a long, shuddering cry. Her body convulsed, her hips bucking wildly against his, and he could feel her orgasm pulsing through her, milking him with each thrust. She collapsed forward, her weight pressing down on him, their sweaty bodies sticking together. He flipped her over onto her back and started to pound his cock into her, determined to give her another orgasm before he came.

Her hands gripped the sheets, her nails digging into the fabric as she arched her back, meeting each thrust with a moan. Her breath came in ragged gasps, her chest heaving up and down as she struggled to catch her breath. He could feel the pressure building inside of him, his release imminent. He gritted his teeth, fighting to hold back his orgasm. Her body tensed around him, her muscles clenching as she rode out her second orgasm

With one final, powerful thrust, he felt his body tense, his cock pulsing as he came, filling her with his seed. He cried out in pleasure, as his cock pumped and jerked inside her, while Nicole whimpered as she felt his seed spill into her, filling her completely.

As their orgasms subsided, they collapsed together on the bed, their bodies still entwined. Ryan could feel Nicole's soft breath against his skin, and the warmth of her body pressed against his.

"You win again," she whispered, running a hand through his sweaty hair. "But I'm not done playing yet." She lifted herself up on one elbow, gazing down at him with a mischievous glint in her eye. "There's still one more level to the game, and I intend to ensure you earn the Queen."

Ryan's heart raced at the thought of what she had planned next. He propped himself up on his elbow as well, returning her gaze. "And what might that be?”

She smiled, her lips curving into a wicked smile. "You'll have to earn it," she purred. "But I think you're more than ready." With that, she lowered herself down again, taking his cock into her mouth, her lips wrapping around the head.

Ryan groaned as her warm, wet mouth engulfed him once more. He could feel her tongue swirling around the head of his cock, teasing him as she began to bob her head up and down. Her hands gripped his hips, guiding him deeper into her mouth with each thrust. The sensation of her lips and tongue on him was almost too much to bear, and he lay back on the bed, shivering with pleasure.

He reached down, running his fingers through her hair, urging her to take more of him. She moaned around him, her lips vibrating against his skin as she took him deeper. Her mouth was so hot and wet, and the feel of her tongue swirling around him sent shudders of pleasure through him.

As she continued to suck him off, her hand wandered down between their bodies, teasing at the sensitive skin between his legs. She rubbed her thumb over his perineum, then circled around to tease the head of his cock, all the while keeping him buried deep in her mouth. He arched his back, groaning as her skillful fingers drove him closer and closer to the edge.
“Jesus, Nicole…” he gasped, his body writing on the bed.

She sucked harder, her cheeks hollowing as she took more of him, while her hand continued its relentless teasing. He felt the familiar tension building, the unstoppable rush of pleasure threatening to consume him.

"You like that, Ryan," she whispered

Her hand moved faster, her thumb now circling his perineum as she teased the sensitive skin behind his balls. He moaned loudly, as the sensation sent waves of pleasure coursing through him. Her mouth worked him expertly, as she took him deeper, her tongue dancing over the sensitive ridge beneath the head of his cock.

"Oh, Nic!" he groaned "I want to fuck you."

She released him from her mouth, her lips and tongue swirling around his cock one last time before she sat up, straddling him. "Then fuck me," she purred, lowering herself down onto his hardness. "Take what you want. Rescue your Queen."

Ryan groaned as she guided him inside her, her wet heat enveloping him once again. Her breasts pressed against his chest, her nipples hard and aching. He reached up, cupping one breast in his hand, massaging the nipple gently as he began to thrust up into her. Nicole met his thrusts, their hips moving together.

Her skin was warm and smooth beneath his hands, her muscles tensing and relaxing in rhythm with their lovemaking. He could feel the tension building inside her, her breath coming faster and shallower. Her nails dug into his shoulders, urging him on, and he felt himself growing closer to the edge.

"That's it, Ryan," she gasped. "Fuck me harder."

Her body moved with his, her hips undulating as she met his thrusts. The friction between them was exquisite, sending waves of pleasure coursing through them both. He reached down, cupping her ass in his hands, feeling the firm, rounded globes press against his palms. He squeezed gently, urging her closer, and she moaned loudly, her head thrown back as she arched her back.

He could feel the tightness building inside her, the telltale tremors that signaled her impending orgasm. Her breath came in ragged gasps, her nails digging into his shoulders as she urged him on. He thrust harder, his hips moving faster, desperate to send her over the edge.

Her body arched gracefully, her head thrown back, her eyes closed tightly as she surrendered to the pleasure coursing through her. "Ryan!" she cried out, her voice filled with ecstasy.

Her inner muscles squeezed around him, milking his cock as he thrust deeper, their hips moving together in perfect harmony. He felt his own release building, felt the familiar tightness in his groin as he neared the edge. He couldn't hold back any longer.

With a hoarse cry, he arched his back, hips driving forward as he emptied himself into her. Nicole's body shook with each powerful thrust, her muscles clenching tightly around him. Her nails dug into his shoulders, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she met his rhythm.

Ryan's heart pounded in his chest, his muscles tense and aching from the intensity of their sex. He could feel the last tremors of pleasure coursing through Nicole's body, her inner muscles still milking his spent cock.

She collapsed forward onto his chest, her weight pressing him into the mattress. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close as they both caught their breath. Her breath came in ragged gasps, her chest heaving against his. He could feel the dampness of her skin where it touched his, the sweet scent of their lovemaking filling his senses.

He stroked her back gently, soothing her as she began to relax. Her body was still trembling from the intensity of their passion, but slowly, she began to calm down. He could feel her muscles uncoiling, her breath growing deeper and more regular. He gently kissed the lips, her silky hair tickling his chest.

He rolled them over, cradling her in his arms as they lay on their sides, spooning. Her back was pressed against his chest, her bottom snugly nestled into his groin. The warmth of her body seeped into his, and he could feel her breath ghosting across his skin. He ran his hands up and down her back, tracing lazy circles, feeling the softness of her skin beneath his fingertips.

"So I guess I have to ask," he said, his voice soft. "Did I complete the game and rescue the Queen?"

"Uh-huh," she said, taking his hand and cupping one of her breasts with it, her voice soft and sleepy. But the Queen has a habit of needing to be rescued quite often. Do you think you may want another playthrough sometime?"

"Oh, I think this is one of those games I'll enjoy playing a lot." he chuckled.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, Blocboy VC, Sorale21, i_seen_god, thewildcard, AggressivelyPossessive

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA