Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Roommates in the Real World (Sydney Sweeney & Madelyn Cline) - Part Two  (Read 29378 times)

channinglox

• Author
  • here to write all of the dirty things in my mind

Roommates in the Real World (Part Two)
Ft. Sydney Sweeney & Madelyn Cline

Tags: M/F/F, cons, oral, big tits, blonde, threesome, creampie, cleanup

*This story is entirely fictional and did not happen in real life or between any real people. Characters are consenting adults and this is written for 18+ adults only. The fictional writing is mine, the photos are not.*

Sydney did the honors of undressing Madelyn, stopping to kiss her on the lips and neck as she did so. She threw her shorts and light blue panties across her bed and revealed Madelyn’s smooth, wet pussy.

“Fuck,” I stammered, ready to dive inside. Sydney pressed one finger to Madelyn’s clit, making the girl jump in place on the bed.

“Oooh, so sensitive, Maddie.” Syndey snickered while gathering some of her slick up to her clit. She circled it lightly and the moans Madelyn let out were heavenly—broken, straining, and needy. Like she’d never been touched in such a way.

“Can you come for me, first?” Syndey asked her friend.

Madelyn trembled beneath Sydney’s circling finger, moaning and growing even wetter. “Mhmmm, I think so.”

While Syndey fingered Madelyn, I touched all over her body. Caressing her tits first, I moved my hand between her legs and pulled her shorts to the side. Sydney’s pussy was drenched when I slid a single finger inside her heat. Her and Madelyn’s moans mirrored one another, and before I knew it, Sydney was making her roommate come beneath her fingers.

Madelyn shook and let out a whispered… fuck, and an oh my god. In a moment of passion, she reached for Syndey to kiss her once more. I couldn’t take it much longer and took my finger from Sydney to guide the head of cock against Madelyn’s pulsing pussy. Dabbling in her wetness, chills ran down my back. I didn’t bother taking off my pants the rest of the way, as they were already wet in the front from the blowjob they gave me.

“You ready?” I asked Madelyn, who nodded quickly. She widened her legs for me, then Sydney dipped her fingers into Madelyn’s mouth.

“You like tasting yourself on Syd’s fingers?” I asked as she sucked on them.

“Yeahhh,” she moaned, a little laugh sneaking its way out.

I guided my cock all the way inside of her, sinking into the hot wetness of her core. My cock pulsed against her inner walls and I moved slowly to allow her to adjust to the fullness of me.

“Feels good, huh?” Sydney asked her, tracing her fingers back down her friend’s body and landing on her clit again. The slightest touch made Madelyn tighten around me.

Madelyn grabbed at her chest. “Fuck, yes!”

With a steady rhythm going, I fucked Madelyn faster. Sydney’s fingers circled on her friend once more and bumped into the base of my cock when I went deeper inside. Her eyes anchored up to me and the look on her face told me she was loving every minute of this. Sharing me with her best friend turned her on, and I never would have guessed so.

“Come on his cock, Maddie. You know it feels so good.” She alternated between soft circles and pats on the other woman’s pussy.

Madelyn breathed hard while her legs quivered and knocked against me. She was soaked, and her wetness was gathering at the base of my cock and sticking to my balls. She looked deep into my eyes, then over at Syndey.

“I want him to make you come too.” She reached for Syndey’s bare tits as they pressed against her side, a devilish grin on her face.

Syndey shrugged playfully. “Whatever you want goes.”

I chewed on my lip and stopped my thrusts. My cock rested deep inside Madelyn, filling her inner walls with pressure and a slight stretch. I swore every so often I could feel little flutters of her cunt gripping onto me.

Sydney moved onto her back next to her friend, fully naked and looking up at me with lustful eyes. Madelyn kissed her and rested her hands on the other’s full chest, giving her rubs and squeezes. I pulled out of Madelyn and glided into Syndey’s dripping pussy.

“You got my dick nice and wet for her,” I told Madelyn while she smiled at me. Her eyes adjusted lower to where Syndey and I were connected. She watched closely as I delivered hard thrusts into her best friend’s tight pussy, making her tits bounce erratically. She seemed surprised with my roughness.

“Oh, fuck!” Syndey cried out. She always liked it fast and hard, and I gave her exactly what she wanted.

“Rub her clit, Madelyn.”

She pressed her lips together and circled Sydney’s swollen clit with two fingers, just as her friend had done to her. It made Sydney throb around me and flex her core.

“Mmmm, Maddie! You’re s-so dirty.”

I could tell by her moans that she was already about to come, so I kept my pace while Madelyn’s fingers circled. Sydney’s voice cracked as she came undone, even digging her nails into Madelyn’s leg as the wave of pleasure drowned her.

“Yesyesyes, oh—fuck! Don't stop!” Sydney held her breath as she released every muscle in her body. The involuntary pulses took over and I held my dick in her until she was done, throbbing with a glossy layer of sweat on her face. Her cheeks and tits were flushed pink, and as I pulled out, Madelyn ran her fingers along Syndey’s opening.

“You’re sooo wet.”

Sydney cupped her breasts, looking dizzy and exhausted from her peak. “To be fair, some of it is yours.”

Madelyn laughed, then kissed down her friend’s chest. I watched her tongue trace along each of Sydney’s nipples until they hardened.

I angled myself between Madelyn again and ran my hands along her inner thighs. “It’s your turn and I have a feeling you’re going to make me bust.”

“Are you gonna let him finish in you?” Syndey asked Madelyn, kissing her neck.

She nodded and scooted her pussy closer to me. “I want it. I’ve never had that before.”

I didn’t think before I started thrusting. Madelyn’s words were enough to make me jump into her and deliver the best fuck she’d ever had and show her exactly what it was like to have her pussy filled and leaking. Still wet with Sydney’s slick, I slid in and got as deep as I could with her. I fucked her fast, like how Sydney always begged for it.

Her moans instantly took over, making her quake with pleasure and her tits bounce. They were smaller than Sydney’s, but still perky and with the perfect bounce from every hard thrust I gave her.

“You take it so well,” I told her and looked down at her hole while I disappeared inside of her.

“You got to see me come on that cock, now it’s your turn. You can do it.” Syndey encouraging her friend was almost enough to send me over the edge. They were still side by side on their backs when Sydney tangled their fingers together.

Madelyn’s neck fell slack as she throbbed hard around me, and when Sydney pinched her nipples with her free hand, it sent Madelyn into a spiral. She thrashed beneath me and cried out in pleasure. “Oo-oh! F-fuck me, yes! Yes, yes!”

The rest of what came out of her were broken words and moans while she shook in ecstasy. My body turned numb as my cock throbbed arguably harder than ever before. In a series of distinct pulses, I filled Madelyn with my load. Everything inside of her turned hot and when my eyes opened, I saw her rubbing her face and attempting to catch her breath.

“Oh my—fucking god,” was all she managed to get out before Sydney was giggling and tackling her with kisses.

“I told you.”

I let out a deep breath and guided my cock from her. I’d made a mess in her, but it was what she wanted. I’d given both of them exactly what they wanted.

Sydney sat up and kissed me, hand settling on the base of my length which was still throbbing.

“Thanks for showing her one last good time.”

I grinned at her, shaking my head for putting me up to all of this, though I’d never complain about it.

Madelyn sat up and was touching herself as my cum began to leak out of her. "I'll never forget this night."

“I’ll grab a towel—” I started to say as I guided my cock back into my zipper. But Sydney was already taking it upon herself to clean Madelyn up; diving between her legs and giving her messy pussy a few licks. They both looked at me, devious and playful.

Suddenly, my cock was aching all over again and I was now the one who didn’t want this chapter to end.

THE END
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 10:21:47 PM by channinglox »
~writing stories to get your mind and body racing~

- Channing

Blocboy VC

Re: Roommates in the Real World (Sydney Sweeney & Madelyn Cline) - Part Two
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2023, 04:18:32 AM »
I always know I can expect quality stuff from ya. I like that you just show up and post then dip, always makes me even happier when I come across something new from you.

The following users thanked this post: channinglox

channinglox

• Author
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2023, 01:15:56 PM »
I always know I can expect quality stuff from ya. I like that you just show up and post then dip, always makes me even happier when I come across something new from you.

Haha thanks! When the inspiration strikes, I like to think I'm unstoppable

- Channing

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

diamond_luv

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2024, 02:05:53 AM »
Fun story.
Sydney and Madelyn are cute together.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, channinglox

channinglox

• Author
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2024, 01:28:39 PM »
Fun story.
Sydney and Madelyn are cute together.

Thanks! I thought so too!

- Channing

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Deadshot

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2024, 01:55:31 PM »
Great work and it's nice seeing stories with Sydney Sweeney in them looking forward to seeing more of your stories

Viri

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2024, 08:49:27 PM »
I enjoyed these a lot. Will you write a part 3 in the future?

channinglox

• Author
I enjoyed these a lot. Will you write a part 3 in the future?

Thank you! I'm definitely open to writing another part to this one!

- Channing

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, HDE1

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA