Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: My Super Sentai, Ultraman, Kamen Riders, & Original Toku  (Read 8957 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Re: My Super Sentai, Ultraman, & Kamen Riders
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2019, 12:44:48 AM »
Awesome designs, Cap! I'm interested in hearing more about UltraWoman Braka.

Thanks man. She is something I really want to start work on as soon as possible.

CaptainNinnin

• Author
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2019, 06:19:19 PM »
Kamen Rider Mystic

Here is the Plot:
After years of training at the Sanctum Sanctorum, a group of young candidates vies for the prize of becoming the MCU’s first Kamen Rider. To the dismay of the oldest (and in his opinion wiser) student, a young female student, who spent most of her time idolizing heroes like Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, was chosen by the Elemental Drive and she becomes Kamen Rider Mystic. Can she live up to the heroes she idolizes?

Kamen Rider Forms and Attacks
Water Element: Rider Whip
Ice Element: Rider Punch
Mist Element: Rider Kick
Final Element: Rider Element Crash
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 11:54:40 PM by CaptainNinnin »

CaptainNinnin

• Author
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2019, 06:23:51 PM »
Kamen Rider Geiz

Here is the first request I have ever received for my work. It is a redesign of Kamen Rider Geiz. It was from the mind of Eeyore on Discord. He wanted to separate Geiz from the Zi-o driver. He gave me free rain over most of the design. With a few exceptions.

1. He must have the same color scheme.
2. He had to have the watches.
3. A driver that resembled Kuuga's.

I am so excited to share this with all of you. And I also have something new coming your way. This is something that has me excited for you to see something that is completely from my own head. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 12:07:23 AM by CaptainNinnin »

CaptainNinnin

• Author
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2020, 12:18:26 AM »
Kamen Rider Flame Knight

Here is the plot:
After being rejected by the Mystic Driver that was in the Sanctum Sanctorum. He wondered the world hating that the rookie, of all people, had been chosen. He had seen her following all these heroes that roamed the world. Just looking at a paper that talked about the Avengers he would get angry. That is when he was approached by the Mooks. It turned out that they had a Mystic Driver too. But not being magic wielders they could not use it themselves and they needed someone else to fight using it. He excepted and he became Kamen Rider Flame Knight. And vowed to take down Kamen Rider Mystic.

NOTES
Some of you don't know Kamen Rider as some others do. But they always have a secondary Rider for many of the seasons. Especially after the relaunch in the early 2000's. And that is where this design comes from. Me fulfilling that role for this story. I hope you enjoy.

CaptainNinnin

• Author
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2020, 12:38:16 AM »
Cupid Senshi Kaitou Koibito

Here is the plot:
The world of the MCU has always had secret matchmakers. These matchmakers are of course Cupids. Men and women born with the power to guide lovers together in secret. But with all these new powers entering the MCU; Super Sentai, Ultraman, and Kamen Rider. New threats arise every day. And some of them target the love that these Cupids hold dear. So together they decided to fight these threats. And the first attempt to fight them is Cupid Senshi Kaitou Koibito. They hope to steal the love back for the people of the Earth.

NOTES
Okay, I can’t tell you how excited I am for these. I was having a conversation with my “sis” a while back. We were talking about how if Toei hadn’t canceled Metal Heroes (another Tokusatsu show) they might have had an hour and a half Super Hero Time (a block on Japanese television) now. Or possible and TWO HOUR one if they could come up with that fourth brand. I am not going to be using Metal Heroes for my MCU. But I am using Ultraman, Kamen Rider, and Super Sentai. So I thought: Why can’t I make my “FOURTH BRAND”? And here it is Cupid Senshi. This will be my fourth brand and I am starting with Cupid Senshi Kaitou Koibito. I hope you enjoy.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 01:05:40 AM by CaptainNinnin »

CaptainNinnin

• Author
Re: My Super Sentai, Ultraman, Kamen Riders, & Original Toku
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2020, 12:47:39 AM »
Kamen Rider Gunslinger

This is a gift for my "sis" using Taiko554 templates. (That guy is a genius I even used the arms of his male posing template for this one.) Sis told me that she was envious of the fact that me and a friend of ours could create original Riders/Rangers. She said that she wasn’t creative enough. So I talked her through my process of creating my designs. She still didn't think she could create them. But she did come up with the idea for this design.

Kamen Rider Gunslinger uses Animal Shells to take on the Animal forms on the bottom. From left to right it is Rabbit (Lucky Rabbit Armor), Eel (Eel Shock Armor), Racoon (Racoon Slash Armor), Fox (Fox Fire Armor), and Bat (Bat Swoop Armor). She is a huge DiEnd fan so she wanted a Gun Driver much like his. The star on his belt spits out the Animal/henshin shells he needs. What she does with these are completely up to her. But I am especially proud of these between the incorporation of the posing templates to the bat arm on Bat swoop Armor. And for the most part these were done using that app I found. Not a bad job either.

My work isn't done next I'm working on my Orb project. Plus I have been falling in love with Lupinranger VS Patranger, Kyuranger, Decade, and W. So I might come up with tribute designs like I have done in the past. The Orb tribute is more of a retelling in a way. That’s the only spoiler you're getting. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 12:49:53 AM by CaptainNinnin »

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2020, 05:14:22 AM »
Nice to see you are making stuff again mate, cheers.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: CaptainNinnin

CaptainNinnin

• Author
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2020, 11:31:35 PM »
Nice to see you are making stuff again mate, cheers.

I have made a few more and also working on another one based on my favorite Kamen Riders and a couple new Sentai I have moved into my favorites too. And thanks.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA