Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Have you met any of your favorites?  (Read 2195 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Have you met any of your favorites?
« on: June 16, 2019, 06:40:56 AM »
Simple enough question, have you in fact ever met any of you favorite female celebrities. If so? What was it like Was their any awkwardness, especially considering, well, the content of the site and the stories we create?

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
Re: Have you met any of your favorites?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 01:12:19 PM »
No. Through different events I have met a number of male athletes and several female tennis players, but I have not meet any of my favorite stars or starlets. Generally I am fine when I meet them, there is no more awkwardness than my usual amount when I meet new people. 

The lone exception being Dan Marino (my favorite NFL player when I was growing up), I literally froze and could not even approach him just to say hi even though he was by himself 15ft away from me. So my guess is I would be fine with most the celebs I write about with the 1 exception being Hailee who I am sure would reduce me to a weak-kneed bumbling drooling idiot.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

TLMorgan

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 06:48:01 PM »
Nah... I couldn't handle the shock of meeting a female celeb that I like.

fqwarrior

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 01:58:52 AM »
Don't know if Kagney Lynn Karter is a celebrity but yeah met her and did her also. Haha. The ultimate bucket list item lol

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 07:21:30 AM »
The two that come to mind for me immediately are Heather Thomas (Google her) & Julianne Hough. I met Heather back in 1984 at a car show and she was a knockout to say the least! I had all her posters on my bedroom wall and she signed one of them (still have it!) and posed for a photo with me, she was super nice as well. I’ve always wondered if she does those comic-con type shows and if I’d have the guts to meet her again and show her the picture of us!

Julianne Hough was another story! I got VIP tickets to the dance tour she did with her brother and that included a Q&A and meet/greet with them, I somehow got front row at the Q&A and was just hypnotized by her standing 3 feet in front of me, I finally got the guts to raise my hand and she looked at me and nodded like “you’ll be next” and I got the last question in (about her music career). I got a photo with her and Derek (I look AWFUL in it!) too. In person she has the sexiest speaking voice (combo of 70’s Stevie Nicks & 90’s Lindsay Lohan)

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2019, 07:24:08 AM »
The two that come to mind for me immediately are Heather Thomas (Google her) & Julianne Hough. I met Heather back in 1984 at a car show and she was a knockout to say the least! I had all her posters on my bedroom wall and she signed one of them (still have it!) and posed for a photo with me, she was super nice as well. I’ve always wondered if she does those comic-con type shows and if I’d have the guts to meet her again and show her the picture of us!

Julianne Hough was another story! I got VIP tickets to the dance tour she did with her brother and that included a Q&A and meet/greet with them, I somehow got front row at the Q&A and was just hypnotized by her standing 3 feet in front of me, I finally got the guts to raise my hand and she looked at me and nodded like “you’ll be next” and I got the last question in (about her music career). I got a photo with her and Derek (I look AWFUL in it!) too. In person she has the sexiest speaking voice (combo of 70’s Stevie Nicks & 90’s Lindsay Lohan)

That's a cool story Jim! It's an honor having you here with us! Julianne is indeed an amazing singer, love her voice.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2019, 07:28:11 AM »

Great story. Julianne has the most amazing eyes. They are like jewels.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA