Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Re: Decades of Decadence [Episode 26: Eva Green]  (Read 289655 times)

Nidhogg

Re: Decades of Decadence [Episode 22: Gemma Arterton]
« Reply #165 on: April 18, 2024, 01:20:41 PM »
Thanks for all the feedback. I hope to have some new episodes ready for summer.

At last, a proper Ms Green Story. I like it ^-^

Update! I'm currently writing ten episodes simultaneously, so when I finally start up again I'll hopefully keep going for a while. The schedule looks something like this (with possible lineup changes):

23. Mary Elizabeth Winstead
24. Christina Hendricks
25. Imogen Poots + Danielle Panabaker
26. Eva Green
27. Kerry Washington + Rosario Dawson
28. Kristen Stewart
29. India Eisley
30. Jennifer Lawrence
31. Olivia Wilde + Amanda Seyfried
32. Dakota Fanning

Not that I'm complaining, after Eva Green supposedly follow up by Kerry and Kristen. But now jumping to India, is there a shift as time passes?

Good observation. I had to make for some rearrangements due to the stories standing at varying stages of completion. Sometimes I find that I write myself into a corner and can't get my original ideas come to fruition. Rewrites and delays then follows.

I found a way to tie Kristen Stewart to a certain scandal that happened in 2012, so the current plan is to have her story follow India's before going for the Kerry/Rosario combo. There could be further changes though.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, wildspirit365

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA