Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "Jojo Gets Owned" Featuring:Joanna "Jojo" Levesque  (Read 13762 times)

boobs

"Jojo Gets Owned" Featuring:Joanna "Jojo" Levesque
« on: March 10, 2019, 04:59:49 PM »
"Jojo Gets Owned" Featuring:Joanna "Jojo" Levesque
Tags: anal, mc, M/F,
Part 1

It was a boring 3 hour drive to the estate but Jojo didn't mind.  It just gave her more time to think about the great time she was about to have.  She always enjoyed these trips but this one was special.  Her boss told that it was important that she arrive as soon as possible so she canceled the concert she was suppose to have tomorrow and hopped in her car and drove to Upstate New York. Jojo arrived at the estate and big grin appeared across her face as she saw the impressive mansion.  She pulled into the driveway and gave her keys to the valet Amanda, Amanda was a tall, young woman with beautiful long blond hair that Jojo had originally met last year when Amanda was hired. They gave each other the customary kiss that was done at the estate, they exchanged a few pleasantries but the would have time to catch up later, so Jojo walked inside. After walking inside she saw Dana a thick set redheaded lady who had been working there for years as a butler, Jojo gave her the same customary kiss and the clothes she brought with her and  hurried into the parlor to speak to the master of the house.  She opened the door and saw the master of the house and saw that he was buck ass naked.  He had a bit of a gut, his skin had begin to noticeably sag and he had finished going bald. "Harold!", Jojo exclaimed.

"Joanna, darling what's wrong?  The look you're giving me?", Harold said perplexed.

Jojo could only point at him with her mouth agape.

"Oh, silly me I guess I do look different since that last time you saw me.  I decided to finish shaving off the rest of my hair, it was beginning to look ridiculous. 

"It looks great, it just caught me off guard", Jojo responded as she looked Harold over again and smiled.

"I see you didn't waste any time and already undressed.", Harold concluded.  He looked Jojo over with lust in his eyes, taking care to look at inch of her body as he got up and walked to her.  He was always amazed by the breasts she was able to hide under her shirts, they were large for her body, but natural, which he always preferred.  He appreciated the time she took to keep them as tan or pale as the rest of her body, but Joanna always made sure to take care of her delectable body.  He looked at her tiny pink nipples as he grabbed each of her tits with his hands and gave a good squeeze.  "God they are as firm as ever dear.", he said as he walked behind her. Harold proceeded to slap Jojo's ass eliciting a squeal out of her.  Finally as was his custom he stuck three fingers into her already wet snatch causing her moan in delight.

"You always know how to get a girl horny Harold.", Jojo told him.

"I can't help it since your young fit body in all its glory always turn me on.  Now why don't you follow me so that we can really get started.", he said with a smirk.

"Let's!", Jojo replied as she followed Harold out of the parlor and down the hallway.  They kept walking for a few minutes until they reached the room they kept reserved for her.  It even had a sign with her name on like the ones for kids rooms.  Harold unlocked the door and the two of them walked inside.  Jojo turned around and looked at Harold, grabbed the sides of his face and started kissing him.  In the past she could never see herself with someone his age but a lot had changed in the last few years.

Beginning of Flashback

When she was younger Jojo had a signed a record deal and became young musical sensation.  She was able to put out two major records in her time with the record company.  Unfortunately, as she got older the cute little kid routine wasn't good enough for the company so they demanded Jojo lose weight and to start dressing more provocatively to bring in new fans and to keep her old ones as they grew up as well.  At first Jojo complained but did as she was told and slimmed down and posted sexy pictures on social media.  But after awhile the record company realized she had not only started getting rebellious but had also started drinking more and more.  They were afraid that their star client would flame out and they might go bankrupt, so they tried to reel her back to no avail.  Luckily for them Jojo's photos have gotten a very rich fan in Harold Oozhosen a eccentric South African billionaire who had bought a house upstate New York.  He was secretly a owner of beautiful women, but all of his previous conquests had been ordinary people who had fallen onto hard times or that had the misfortune of catching his eye.  Harold had contacted the record company in order to arrange a little meet and greet with the young singer, he had hoped that since her career had taken a turn for the worse he might be able to take advantage.  The CEO of the record company thought that Harold was a little strange but the money that he was talking about was more than worth selling him the rights to Jojo's contract.  The CEO knew he was losing one of his biggest clients but she was becoming a headache on the downturn and the money this weirdo was offering was insane.  Though he had no idea how this guy was going to control such a stubborn bitch.

A week later Jojo arrived at Harold's estate confused and pissed that her contract was somehow sold, she hired a lawyer to somehow fix the situation.  But the lawyer told her it could be weeks in not months before she could get anything done.  As angry as she was she couldn't help but be amazed at the size and beauty of the bastard's mansion, she never dreamed of having a place this big.  Jojo walked inside and was greeted by a red-headed woman named Dana, she took her belongings and told her how to get to the parlor where Harold would be.  A few minutes later Jojo found herself in the parlor of the house, it was wonderful like every other part of the house she had seen. 

"You like it Joanna, I've spent millions on having the place renovated to my exact specifications", a voice said from a chair facing the other direction.

"Yes, its all very nice.  I looked you up, you don't own any kind of music business.  There's no way you're going to be able to keep me under contract, my lawyer is going to get me out of this and I will sue everyone involved.", Jojo stated confidently.

"You're right I don't own any kind of music business, but I will soon and you'll be my one and only client.  I am a big fan of your music and I want you to start making new music again, more importantly though I am a huge fan of your body.  You've grown up nicely over the years and you understandably love to flaunt it.  Joanna you're a gorgeous young woman, more attractive than any woman living here.  But you've developed a bad drinking habit that I'm confident I can help you get past. In turn you will do some work around the house like all the other ladies I've acquired over the years. Feather dusting, dishes, vacuuming, sexual intercourse and anything else that comes up while you're staying at my estate.", Harold explained

"What the hell are you talking about you pervert, I am not anybody's damn maid.  Did you just say sex?  HELL NO! I'm out of here loser, next time you can talk to my lawyer!", Jojo shouted at the back of the chair.

"Not so fast my dear.",Harold calmly stated as he spins around in his chair.  He was completely naked from head to toe except for what appeared to be some of those old timey glasses.  "Now do be a dear and listen to me.", he says as he slides the frames and removes them from his head.  He gets up from the chair and starts walking over to her, looking her in the eyes the entire time.

"Is this some kind of joke?  And why the hell are you naked, do you actually think I would have sex with someone as old and fat as you?  Like you said I'm gorgeous and not even you have enough money to make me fuck you.", Jojo told the balding middle aged man as she laughed, taunting him to keep testing his luck.

"I just want to help you and I think this would be a good way of coming to an agreement. Just give it a try. If you have fun with me, I can help you in ways that wouldn't require money.", he told her as reached where she was standing.

"You know what, I guess that's fair. I can give this a try...", Jojo agreed, stepping forward and giving him a kiss on the lips.

"You're quite the kisser, I wonder what else that mouth can do?  Let's see! From now on Joanna you will work around here for me, you will do your chores around the estate as they are given to you, you will fuck me will gleeful abandon at any given opportunity, you will not feel anything for another man, and you will come here whenever I tell you too.  And most importantly you will happily do all that I tell you to do!, Harold instructs her as he pushes the button on his glasses again.

"Harold I'm horny can we fuck already?", Jojo asks with lust in her eyes.

"Of course, Joanna but first take your clothes off, slowly.", Harold replies with an evil grin.

Jojo slowly takes pulls her shirt over her head causing her bra encased breasts to jiggle as her shirt brushes up against them.

Harold can't help but to lick his lips as he gets a good luck at her gloriously fit upper half.  He sees her begin to unclasp her bra, "NO, not yet, save that for last!", he tells her as he starts jerking his cock.

Her deep cleavage is in perfect position to be gazed upon as she takes her shoes and socks off.  She slowly unbuttons her jeans and slides them down her fat ass which also jiggles as she pulls her pants off.  Jojo stops and slowly spins around with a sly grin on her face, before she puts thumbs in either side of her underwear and slides them down as well giving Harold a good look at her neatly trimmed crotch.  She then turns around and makes a show of fumbling around to take off her bra and letting it drop to the ground leaving her completely nude.  Jojo is about to turn around when she is pushed into one of the chairs.  "Harold, what are you doing?", the frightened singer asks.

"Sorry, Joanna.  I can resist your body any longer.  It took all of my self control to wait this long.", he explains as he lines his dick up to her asshole and thrusts into her tight little hole.

"Ugggghhhh!", Jojo grunts in pain, "Damn, could have given a girl a little bit of warning or at least some lube!".  She props herself up with her arms as she feels Harold grab her waist and starts plowing into her.  "Fuck!" she grunts.

Harold grabs Jojo's waist and begins to go to town on her ass, letting her feel all of his built up sexual desire for her.  "This girl cost me a small fortune and I'll be damned if she's not going to get fucked for all she's worth.", he thought to himself.  Her ass was tighter than he expected, which was good because he was going to spend a lot time in there.  By the time he was done, it was going to have taken on the shape of his dick.

Jojo always hated anal sex but something about Harold being the one sodomizing her made it enjoyable despite all of the pain.  Despite his age he could still give it, and she feel her ass jiggle with each impact.  Deciding to add to the fun she starts squeezing her right breast, "That's it ugh baby. give it uuugghhhh to me!".

Eager to show his new paramour what he could do, Harold let go of her waist and yanked her head back by her hair and grabbed her left tit with his other hand, still fucking her the entire time.  "I'm glad you like this is going to be your life for now on, being a sex slave.  Your ass clearly hasn't been given the appropriate attention, but that's all going to change here.  I'm going to leave your pussy untouched but the rest of you is fair game. Fuck your tight!"  He proceeds to gently bite Jojo on the shoulder while continuing to enjoy his investment.

While she enjoyed Harold fucking her ass she still wasn't able to orgasm from it.  With Harold holding her up now Jojo used her left hand to start fingering her needy pussy.  That combined with them both using their hands to play with her big boobs she could her orgasm begin to build up.  "So why don't you want to fuck my oh so delightful pussy Harold?", Jojo asked through moans.

"Don't worry about it Joanna, you'll find out about at the appropriate time, for now just enjoy this anal pounding.  I know you may not enjoy anal yet but soon enough your body will love it and the feel of my old cock.  Dammit I'm already about to cum", Harold bemoaned.

"Then let me fix that baby", Jojo grunted as she started grinding her ass back into him as she cums first, "Fuck, fuck fuck FUCK!" She can feel her whole body shake as pleasure courses through her, her titties swing lose from their hands.

"Damn your good, SHIT, shhhhhiiiiittt!", Harold groans as he blows his load up Jojo's tight ass.  He lets go of her hair in the process and her body hits the couch.  His dick pops out as his jizz covers her ass and back.  "Pant Now where were we, Pant yes, let's have a look at those bountiful breasts of yours dear.", Harold announces. 

Jojo can't help but laugh as her orgasm begins to subside,  " Whatever you say master.", she responds as flips over and finally reveals her large tanned tits, she can feel her ass begin to stick to the chair upholstery.

"My word,they are even more exquisite than I thought!" as he leans forward and gives them each a firm squeeze. "These will be perfect for titty fucking! Large but not too big to fit in my hands, perfect.", he explains as he lets go and walks over to a cabinet.  He walks back over to her and pulls out a collar with her name on it.  "I had this made specifically for you it's designed to be soft so as to not hurt either one of us but strong enough for me to pull on without breaking.  You will wear this while at the estate, all of the other slaves also wear one.  That way you will all know each other's name, if being naked wasn't obvious enough.  Now for your first cleaning duty, clean the chair and yourself, in that order.", he says with a chuckle as he points her towards to the proper cleaning supplies.  With that Harold walks out of the room.

End of Flashback
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 06:06:29 PM by Cadeauxxx »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

boobs

Re: "Jojo Gets Owned" Featuring:Joanna "Jojo" Levesque
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 05:04:40 PM »
Jojo Gets Owned: Part 2
Tags: MF, oral, titty fuck, anal, creampie,

Jojo stops kissing him and sits on the bed expectantly, "Well don't keep me waiting, titty fuck me lover!", she exclaims.

"Hahahaha, oh you know how I love when you ask for it.  As much as I love fucking that fat ass of yours, the sight of my dick between those big breasts of yours just brings joy to this old heart of mine.", Harold muses.  Needing no further urging he gets on the bed and squats over Jojo and starts slapping her boobs with his old dick. 

Jojo lets outs a giggle, "You just can't help yourself can you?"

"No, no I can not. Can you blame me, can you honestly say that you don't fondle your tits when you're home alone?", he asks.  Harold lets his cock fall in between Jojo's large tan melons and grabs a hold of each one and squeezes them together as he begins thrusting between them.

"No, ok yes, a lot honestly, I give them a good playing with when I wake up and again before I fall asleep everyday.  But for somebody with so many options you are insatiable.", she responds and she begins licking the tip of his penis.

"You're right, there are many nice sets of breasts here but none are as nice as yours and you know it just as well as I do Joanna.", he said.  He could feel his orgasm begin building as Joanna began licking his dick with her nimble young tongue.  He loved how well she was versed in the ways to please a man. 

Jojo loved a good tit fucking, something about the dirtiness of his old shriveled dick between her young plump breasts made her wet.  She didn't understand why exactly, but that added to her enjoyment and Harold was always more than happy to oblige.  Over the last few visits he had switch to a cum based moisturizer supplement, he would send her bottles of his cum in the mail She would apply it all over her body the morning of a concert and so it would have time so soak into her pores before the show started.  He said it was so that he was always with her during a performance she could never put to words how much she appreciated that.  She was broken out of these thought by Harold being to moan in pleasure.  "Ah yes, that's it, give it to me, give me that nutritious cum facial!", she pleaded.  The first rope land right in her mouth, the second hit her forehead, the third landed on her left boob and the final covered her right cheek. She spit the cum out onto her hand and rubbed it all into to her face and tits.

Harold reached his limit and blasted his cum all over his most valuable house servant and beamed with pride and he watched her slather her upper half with his seed.  He loved all the things that he could get her to do with his smooth-talking.  "Thats enough for now Joanna, there are vases that need to be cleaned in the 3rd floor hallway.  After that feel free to mingle with the others in the cafeteria.", Harold instructed.  The cafeteria was a place for the "help" to eat, mingle, bond between their various duties.

"Awww, you didn't even let me get off.", Jojo pouted as she left to begin dusting.  Jojo found that she enjoyed dusting more then she probably should, it gave her the change to watch her breasts jiggle in the vases' reflection.  Plus she had gotten pretty good at using the feather duster to get herself off with over the last few years.  After she finished her work she walked into the cafeteria and saw most of the other ladies.  She started off by catching up with Amanda and Dana, they caught her up on the different things that happened since she had last been here, including the new arrivals.  Jojo proceeded to say hello to all the new arrivals giving them all the "customary kiss", a french kiss while grabbing the other's ass firmly.  She spent next hour getting to know everybody else and then she prepared to give her sermon.  Jojo pulled over her literal soap box and looked around at the smiling faces and collars before taking her position. 

"Ladies I am here today by the grace of our benevolent benefactor Harold!  He has brought all of us here for our own good.  I know some of you are new around here, so was I not too long ago.  But Harold found me at my lowest, my career was failing and I was becoming an addict.  Look at me now, my career is on the rebound, I am in complete control of my vices and this the healthiest my body has ever been. And yes this all real." Jojo preaches as she runs her hands down her body for dramatic effect.  "I have no doubt that most if not all of you have your own similar story about how Harold saved you from yourself or your circumstances.  Now look at yourselves and everyone else in here, you have purpose and feel a sense of belonging.  For some of you this is the only reason you have a full belly and a safe place to sleep at night.  This is the way life is meant to be lived, pleasuring and serving a noble man like Harold!  Some would call him a modern slaver, but we are all here by our own choice are we not? I know I am. Do any of you feel differently?  This world is full of foolish women who pride themselves on their so called freedom.  They call themselves free but they are trapped by society and their own inability to find purpose in their lives. But not us!  We know what we were put on this Earth for, to serve Harold.  We have all found our purpose and are beyond happy with our new lives.  These other women are living empty lives and wonder why they aren't happy.  They put themselves first and think little of dedicating their lives to a righteous man.  Unfortunately Harold neither has the time or resources to help all of the world, that is why we are the fortunate few and will be forever grateful for the gift he has bestowed upon us!

"Joanna a wonderful sermon as always, follow me I have someone I would like you to meet.", Harold said with a smile and began walking away.

Jojo waved goodbye to the other ladies and started following Harold throughout the house, into the unused guest wing.  "You've never taken me here before, did you prepare a special room for us?", Jojo asked surprised.

"Close my dear but not quite, I got a very special surprise for you.  Actually this is why I've never fucked your sweet little pussy before, it was for this very moment.", Harold responded as he opened the door at the end of the wing.  "Joanna this is my son Dominick today is 18th birthday.  Dominick this Joanna 'Jojo' Levesque and she is your birthday present!", Harold announced with pride in his voice.

"What! NO! Harold I'm yours and only yours, I wouldn't dare have sex with another man not even your son!", Jojo shouted.

"Joanna I knew you would say something along those lines, because that's how I want to you to feel.  But for the moment I need you to think about me and how you can help me.", Harold responds as he slides his glasses off.  "Now Joanna, look at me. I want you to have sex with my son, give him the first and best experience fucking of his young life.  Show him what it means to reach adulthood.  After he cums you will come back to your previous reality and come find me. Can you do that for me, please?".

"Dad what are you talking? How did you get Jojo to meet me?  Why is she naked and wearing a collar?", Dominick asked after finally being to stop staring awestruck at Jojo's naked form.

"Well, you see son.  I possess a way with the ladies, and maybe you could learn a thing or two from me. Now as I was explaining to Joanna she will do all that is in her power to make your first the best time you probably experience in your life, and trust me she is a pro despite her young age. I've taught everything I know and then had her learn the entire Kama Sutra. So have fun son, but don't waste this opportunity.  I saved her pussy for you but afterwards she'll be mine again and I will get to try her cunt out for myself.", Harold elaborates as he leaves and closes the door.

"So lover, how shall we begin sex ed?  Some foreplay, anal ,oral, or as your father said, my oh so needy vagina.  I'm the only person who touched it in years and it so longs for a cock.  Your cock.", Jojo begs as she slowly creeps toward him with lust in her eyes.

"This some joke right?  Do you owe my father a favor or someth-hey what are you mmmpppphhh.", Dominick tries to finish saying as Jojo gets on his lap and starts kissing him.

He was talking too much, she was going to have to take care of that so she hopped on his lap and gave his mouth something else to do. Jojo thrusted her tongue into his mouth as she forced herself on the young man. Feeling a sense of satisfaction when she felt him start kissing her back.  She broke the kiss, pushed him on his back and got up.  "Now that I got your attention.", Jojo jokes as undoes his belt and pulls his pants and underwear down.  "Mmmmhhh, I can work with this.", Jojo announces as she climbs back on top of him.  "Would you like to do the honors or should I?", she asks as she hovers over his crotch.  Sensing his hesitation she grabs his dick and drops herself onto his member and to her surprise a massive orgasm hits her.  She had never gone this long without getting fucked in her pussy before and now her body was releasing all of that pent up sexual anguish.  Her whole body was being rocked by the sheer pleasure she was feeling.  She involuntarily whipped her head back and started grinding against his dick to prolong this amazing feeling.

Dominick was flabbergasted by everything that was happening to him , his celebrity crush was naked and making out with him.  He didn't understand what he had done deserve to get such a wonderful birthday present.  She then  pushed him on his back and before he could respond dropped herself onto his dick.  The feeling of being inside of her was amazing, even better then his friends had described sex to be, maybe because it was Jojo who he had the privilege of fucking.  Then all of a sudden she started shaking uncontrollably, she started moaning loudly as she grinded on him.  This all felt amazing but was going to fast, before he couldn't tell her to slow down he came!  He prematurely blasted him load into her pussy. 

Jojo didn't notice at first because of her own orgasm but a few moments later she realized that he wasn't hard anymore.  She was about get mad about him cumming in her when the next phase of the hypnotism kicked in and she promptly got up and left the room to go find Harold so that he could finally fuck her cunt.

Dominick was just coming out of his post orgasm bliss when he realized that Jojo had got up and left.  "No, that can't be it!  I need another chance, I'll be better next time! I can't let this be it! Why does that old bastard deserve her anymore than I do?", he yelled to no one.  Then he realized what he had to do.

Harold was eating his supper when he saw Joanna approaching him, he smiled he had a feeling his son wouldn't last long especially not with someone as beautiful, experienced, and most importantly insatiable as Joanna.  Oh well Dominick had his chance and would probably go the rest of his life looking for that combination of sexiness and sexual prowess.  As she reached him he saw cum dripping down her thighs and chuckled.  "He gave you his best shot didn't he dear?, Harold mused.

"He wasn't bad there's potential there, but we'll never know will we?", Jojo snickered in amusement.

"No, no we won't.  Now that sex starved pussy of yours must be ready for more?", Harold questioned

"Like you have no idea, you ready to show this girl how a experienced gentleman fucks a pussy.", Jojo asked.

"It will be my pleasure!  But first I'm going to have you forget all about my son.  No reason to give him any reason to think he has a chance to get with you again or that he was memorable.", Harold says.  "Now Joanna, will you...", Harold stopped as he saw a frightened look take over Joanna's face.  As he turns around he gets punched in the face and everything goes black.

"Why did you do that, he's your father?", Jojo asks Dominick, her voice trembling.

"Because he doesn't deserve you, he had his time with you!  Now its mine!  What did he think he could give just a little taste and I wouldn't get hooked?", Dominick stated shaking with nervous energy.

"I don't want you, what we did was just because of your father asking me. I love your father and nothing you can do will ever change that.", Jojo shouted with false bravado because she knew that last statement was far from true.

"Now you're a smart woman, a strong willed one too no doubt.  But with these glasses, intelligence, will, love.  Those all things that can be manipulated by the wearer and that's me now.", Dominick explained as he put the glasses on and grabs her by the arms.  "Now look into my eyes Jojo, that's it there's no point in trying to fight it.  You will love me like no other, you will only care about me not my father, your family or your friends.  You will gladly follow any instruction I give you, when in doubt you will put me before all else.", and with that Dominick threw the glasses on the ground and stomped on them until there was nothing left.  "Now show me a good time whore, no right here on the floor, I want him to see everything he lost when he wakes up.", Dominick declares, as he pushes Jojo on her back and mounts her. 

Jojo was confused by Dominick's apparent hatred for his father but couldn't help but get off on his sudden aggressiveness.  This was nothing like before, he was taking charge and giving her pussy the kind of pounding it had so dearly missed.  The sound of their pelvises slapping together repeatedly was like music to her ears and without knowing it she had started moaning.  She knew whenever her orgasm hit it was going to be earth-shattering.

Dominick was enjoying his birthday more than he thought possible as he got a second go-around with his not completely willing celebrity dream girl.  He had learned from his first time he was going to control the pace so that he wouldn't cum prematurely again.  He decided to take the time to appreciate the glory of Jojo's rocking body, so he let go of her waist and started groping her ripe melons.  They were more amazing then he imagined, they were firm but, so incredibly soft and he could tell she was getting off on it too.  She may not be in control of her actions but she was clearly a sexual creature not so deep down.  He was started to get close so he pulled out to slow it down some and flipped over on her stomach and then yanked her up by her long flowing locks.  With no warning he forced his dick back into her needy vagina and started fucking her doggy-style.

Jojo could not asked for a better fuck she getting the rough treatment she secretly loved, without even having to ask for it.  She needed to orgasm bad, so she started meeting his thrusts with her ass, she couldn't help but to start grunting as her orgasm rapidly built and then....  "AHHHHHH! OH FUCK! I'm cumming, oh fuck, YEAH! That's it! FUCK my pussy! Give to me, I'm a dirty whore who needed to cum. YES!!!!", Jojo screamed.  She was having the orgasm of her life, her tits were swaying back and forth as she lost control of her body and eventually fell boobs first onto the floor.

Harold was confused when he regained consciousness, he heard screaming and looked over to see his son fucking Jojo.  "What the hell are you Dominick?  She's mine you ungrateful little prick.  Where are my glasses?, Harold demanded, still light headed.

"Oh fuck damn you're good bitch, that's it give me everything you got!  Oh, dad you're finally awake.  I'm glad you could finally join us, I thought you were going to miss the entire show.  But as it turns out you're just in time for the climax!", with that he starts speeding up.  He grabs Jojo's drooling head and has look Harold in the eye as he cums into her sweet little pussy.  "Aaarrgghhhh, yes there it is! She's mine now dad.  Now and forever.  The glasses are destroyed and she is under my complete control. 

"That was amazing.", Jojo hazily says before she passes out.

"Why would you do this to me Dominick?  After all I gave you!", Harold demanded to know.

"You never really cared about me, you let me have sex with Jojo knowing that I would bust a nut early and then you could lord over me that you gave a chance with her and I wasted it.  You've been clearly planning it for years, but that was your mistake.  When you have this", he slaps Jojo's fat ass, "you never share it.  You keep it for yourself that's why I broke the glasses and if she's not pregnant with my baby yet, she'll soon will be.  I don't need you or your money anymore because I have her.  Next you hear from or about either of us we'll be married.  From this day forward go to sleep nothing that you had her and that now I'll be fucking her every hole on a daily basis.  Hell, maybe I'll send you and the entire world a sex tape or two, everyone deserves to see just not touch!", Dominick gleefully declares.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 06:19:37 PM by Cadeauxxx »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

Re: "Jojo Gets Owned" Featuring:Joanna "Jojo" Levesque
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 06:21:04 PM »
Thanks for sharing with us, the first Jojo stories on our site!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: boobs

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA