Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Olivia Taylor Dudley's Glory-hole Encounter  (Read 12477 times)

boobs

Olivia Taylor Dudley's Glory-hole Encounter
« on: March 31, 2019, 06:33:33 PM »
Olivia Taylor Dudley's Glory-hole encounter
Featuring Olivia Taylor Dudley
M/F, Oral, Creampie

I had just landed in New York City for Comic-con, my plane had gotten delayed for a few hours because of bad weather but I was finally here.  I had wanted to see the Magicians panel but it had already started by the time I got off the plane.  So I grabbed a taxi and went to see if I could catch the ending or get a photo with the stars.  The taxi pulls up, I pay the woman and hurry into the building.  I grab a map of where all the booths and panels are and start heading to the one where the Magicians is being held.  I'm almost there when I see a gorgeous blond exit from one of the back doors, she had an ass to die for.  I looked at my watch and realize that I had missed the panel by a half an hour, there wouldn't be anybody inside except for people cleaning up.  Then I realized that I've had been holding it in and went into a surprisingly unisex bathroom. There were only two stalls inside but luckily one was empty.

After I finished my business I look to my left and see a glory-hole, I think, "No it couldn't be, but its the right size", I'm broken out of my thought by what sounds like soft moaning.  "Damn.", I say under my breath, and start looking through the hole, going by the dress its the blond from earlier.  I can't see her face but I can see her hand in-between her long thick legs and her large tits that are barely staying in her gold dress the way they're bouncing up and down.  Her moaning starts getting louder, she clearly didn't realize someone else had come into the stall beside of her.  I continue watching mezmerized by the sight in front of me, then it happens, she starts shaking as she finally orgasms.  Her hands start going faster trying to prolong it as I see her boobs pop out of her dress, they were amazing large, pale orbs with pink nipples.  As she comes down she slouches back on the toilet in sexual bliss. Barely able to believe what I just saw I decide I might as well give it a shot so I drop by pants and slowly slide my dick through the hole.  After nothing happens for a few seconds, I say, "No reason we can't both have some fun.", at first nothing happens then a set of lips kiss the head of my penis!

"Wow that actually worked", I say out-loud by accident.  She replies with a short laugh and begins to slowly lick my dick, apparently having decided she was going to tease me.  "I hope you don't mind I saw the end of your show just now and it was amazing", I joke.  She stops licking me, then after a second her mouth engulfs my dick.  I let out a moan as I feel her warm mouth begin sucking on my cock.  She runs her tongue up and down my shaft as her lips create a vacuum seal around me. I can tell she's really getting into to it as she begins going faster and starts making slurping sounds. A warmth starts to build up in my balls and I can't wait to give her taste though I wish it could last longer.  Deciding to be a gentleman I give her a head's up, "I'm about to cum, get ready honey.", then she stopped sucking me off.  I expected to feel her hand next but nothing.  Then I hear her open her stall door, "What the hell, you had to know what was going to happen!", I grumble. 

Then to my surprise the door to my stall which I had apparently left unlocked flew open and I saw her.  She looked better than I could have hoped, not having to look through a hole I could fully-appreciate her bodacious body.  After gazing for a moment I took a second look at her face and was flabbergasted, it Olivia Taylor Dudley!  I just got a blowjob from Olivia Taylor Dudley through a glory-hole! 

"You gonna close your mouth or do something with it, we're not done yet.", she said dryly.  Olivia proceeded to pull off the straps of her dress.

I hear her talking but I can't focus on anything but the sight in front of me, I watch as her dress falls down and pulls around her ankles.  My attention is drawn to her hips as I notice she started sliding her panties down her legs, she then takes her hills off and starts walking towards me.

"Fine then if you're mind is having trouble keeping up, I'll take charge.", with that she pushes back to the toilet and has me sit back down.  She spreads my legs and looks down at me, "Ok baby, I assume at this point that I'm either by far the most beautiful woman you have ever seen, you recognize me, or some combination of the two.  Either way I need you to get your head back in the game and pay attention.  A few things: 1. I need you to acknowledge that I haven't completely blown your mind and you're down to fuck; 2. That you're not going to blow your load in me because I'm not interested in getting pregnant; 3. Finally that you're going to make this worth my while.  So do you agree or has this been a waste of mind time?", she lectures.

I finally regain some of my compsure and respond, "Um...yeah I ready,  definitely!".

She smiles, "Good, 'cause I don't know about you but I been dying for a good fuck.".  With that she stands over me and grabs my dick.  She groans as she places it underneath of her pussy and we moan in unision as she slowly slides down onto my cock.

She is so tight, all I think to say is, "Since I saw you in the Magicians this is how I hoped meeting you would be like.".

Olivia laughs again, this time louder and longer.  She wipes a tear from her eye, "This is how you imagined meeting me?  Either you can see the future or you got a damn high opinion of yourself.  But you know what you got what you wanted, a beautiful, busty, blond actress riding your pole.", she states as she begins riding my dick with a big smile on her face.

I'm in heaven, I can't think of anything worth saying so I grab her an ass cheek with each hand, they are larger and firmer than I thought, and start thrusting in  rhythm with her.  I can't help but look at her gorgeous face, she's clearly enjoying herself as well.

Olivia looks down at me again and says with a smirk, "No need to hold back, this isn't how I planned to spend my free time today but I'm always down for a good shagging and you are not disappointing lover.

Needing no extra motivation, I grip her ass tighter now and speed up my thrusts.  I don't know how long I can last with her but I'm going to enjoy it as long as I can.  So I fulfill another dream of mine and start sucking on her right nipple, causing her start moaning. 

"Oh yes, that's it, just like that!", she yells.  Olivia begins riding me faster now, her tits moving too fast for me to keep a grip on them with my mouth.

Seeing no other option, I pick her up and press her back up against the wall as I continue to pound away at her tight snatch.  Olivia starts moaning louder, taking the encouragement I start sucking on her left nipple this time.

"Fuck! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Olivia yells as she starts cumming again. She starts smothering me with her massive breasts as she pulls my head into her bosom. 

I instinctively take a couple of steps back and slip on her dress, I crash into the other stall wall and we collectively slide to the floor.

Olivia didn't seem to notice any of this as she's still grinding on my dick and moaning in sexual bliss.  When she finally starts to come down she questions me, "What the hell just happened?".

"You did this Olivia, you got a lot more fire in you than I would have thought.", I joke.

She got another good laugh out of that.  "You have no idea, for me good sex is like dessert, you want it all the time but when you can't, you savor it when you get it.", she explains, "Which is why I'm glad you're not done yet.".  And with that she starts fucking herself on my penis again, her big grin making another appearance, long blond hair flying this way and that.

"What did do to deserve this?" I ask.

"Absolutely nothing!  But sometimes in life you get lucky like we both did today!, she tells me as she continues to ride my dick.

Satisfied with her answer and the randomness of it all, I look up at her bouncing boobs and decide to have some more fun. I grab them both with my hands and start to play with them like Playdoh as I feel orgasm gets close.  I try to think of where to cum since I can't cum in her pussy, in her ass( no she would have said something by now if she was into anal), so her face, tits, or in her mouth but which one?  I'm still trying to decide when I lose control and blasts her inside with my sticky essence, I feel bad, but I also feel so very good.  " Ah, ahhhh, fuck, fuck, ahhhhhhhhh, sooorry Olivia, fuck".

"The fuck I told you not to come cum in me, you idiot!  Hahahah, don't worry about I'm on the pill!", she mocks.

"Wait, what, then why?"

"Just because I fuck you doesn't mean you deserve to cum in me.  But you earned it, you gave me the best orgasm I've had in a long time and going by the amount of cum you put in me I'd say the feeling is mutual.", she explains.  With that she lays down on my chest her large breasts pressing against me and starts making out with me, our tongues dancing in unison.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 06:37:27 PM by boobs »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, TLMorgan, PJDavis20

OMEGA15

Re: Olivia Taylor Dudley's Glory-hole Encounter
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 04:29:39 PM »
Cool story. I like how you wrote her as a bit dominant and commanding with her voice.

boobs

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 05:47:12 PM »
Thank you

TLMorgan

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 10:49:01 PM »
Bravo!! Great story. So glad to see I'm not the only one who has an interest in Olivia! I'll be adding her to my list of celebs soon.

boobs

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2019, 11:36:40 PM »
Thank you

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA