Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Love Spreads (featuring Melissa Debling)  (Read 22008 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Love Spreads (featuring Melissa Debling)
« on: September 22, 2018, 01:18:11 PM »
Disclaimer:

This story is a work of fantasy, fiction and satire. As such, no offence is meant to anyone who is mentioned within it. It is just a story to be read by those over 18. All characters mentioned within this text are 18 years of age or older and are therefore considered to be adults. All character are fictional. I make no money from this story, it is just for the readers pleasure. If piquantly described sex and harsh, colourful language offend you then really you shouldn't read on, should you? You've ALL been warned 😊

Hope you all enjoy it and if you've any constructive comments to make please email me at johnmconnors(at)protonmail(dot)com or PM me on the site.

'Now it's closing time, the music's fading out
Last call for drinks, I'll have another stout
Well I turn around to look at you
You're nowhere to be found
I search the place for your lost face
Guess I'll have another round
And I think that I just fell in love with you.'

I Hope That I Don't Fall in Love With You -- Tom Waits

I

For the last month London had been cocooned in intense heat and the underground was even more unpleasant than usual. Particularly at rush hour where office workers combined with a swarm of tourists made even the shortest journey a trial. Chris Haskins had found himself sandwiched in between an animated and voluble group of Spanish students with nary an inch of space to move. Of course none of them thought of taking the bags off of their backs which meant as they moved around jabbering at each other, he was constantly buffeted by their large yellow backpacks. He was tempted to say something but decided to bite his tongue. He did not want to be seen as one of those Londoners even if he wasn't actually a native Londoner.

He looked around the carriage and observed that almost everyone there was as miserable as he was. Men stripped of their suit jackets suffered stoically in the heat. A number of women were fanning themselves with copies of the Evening Standard. His eyes were drawn to one of the women. A particularly attractive black girl who was sitting close to where he stood. A pillow lipped queen with long black hair, generous bust and chocolate brown eyes. Her skirt rode up her thigh showing her toned legs. She was gorgeous. A real knockout. When they did lock eyes she gave him a look of such disdain that he just chuckled to himself.

So sweating and mouldering in the heat, he had just closed his eyes and turned up the volume of his iPod, losing himself in the opening riffs of Rory Gallagher's Bad Penny. What a player he was! Legend had it that when Hendrix had been asked what it was like to be the best guitarist in the world the American had turned around and told the journalist to ask Rory Gallagher. Chris loved both so it was a moot point for him.

It was a relief for Chris to alight from the Tube at Southwark station. He stood back and allowed the gaggle of tourists pour out onto the platform before he followed. As he pushed his way through the throng, one hand holding on to his laptop bag the other his jacket, he looked at his watch. He was running very late.

"Shit. Lane is going to have my guts for garters." He thought to himself as he picked up the pace and headed for the escalator, ascending it swiftly on the left hand side. He weaved his way quickly though the crowds that were trying to exit the tube station and bolted up the stairs and onto Blackfriars Road just as the sound of John Squire's electrified slide guitar work replaced Rory's Gallagher's in his ears.

Even though it was 6.30pm, the humidity of the day still clung to the air and there was still heat in the sun. The windows on the Palestra building across the road from Southwark station glittered in the sunshine. Even though a lot of Londoners didn't like the building at all, he had to admit that he did. Alice used to kid him about that. She thought it looked like it was designed by a child. Looking at it now though, he admired the daring of the architectural design.

He took a left and headed down Blackfriars towards the Thames, passing underneath the bridge and past the various food and beverage vendors that had vans and stalls there. He felt a vibration in his pocket and before he even checked his phone knew who it was.

Lane.

He kept walking briskly, passing the Post-Office and the Ibis Hotel on his left as he fished his phone out of his jacket pocket and saw the message.

"Where the fuck are you?"

Grinning, he keyed in a response, narrowly avoiding crashing into a couple walking hand in hand as he typed. He apologised to but they looked at him in disgust and walked on. He finished the message and hit send.

"On Blackfriars. 5 minutes."

Putting the phone back into his pocket he picked up the pace again. He looked across the road at Prince Henry Pub envious of the lucky patrons on the terrace supping ice cold pints in the sun. He wiped the fresh sweat from his brow and licked his lips at the thought of a cool pint of Guinness. He would love to be sitting out in the sun nursing one right now instead of heading to the Mondrian for this charity event. But he had promised Lane he would be there.

By the time he reached the hotel, he was caked in sweat and Lane was fuming. She met him in the lobby, arms crossed and a furious scowl across her face. A slim, androgynous Texas woman with short black quiffed hair and cheekbones that could cut glass. She was wearing a simple black strapless dress and he was so unused to seeing her in one that he did a double take. Her green eyes smouldered as she stared at him.

"Better late than never, right?" He quipped.

Her Southern drawl was punctuated with obvious irritation as she hissed at him.

"Don't even fucking start with me. You were meant to be here at 5.30pm."

"Got caught in work. I did text you. Did you not get it?"

"No."

"Well we had Helmut over from Head Office...you met him, right?"

She nodded.

"Really briefly just before I left."

"Well long story short is that he called all the managers in at the last minute today to discuss lay-offs. The bank are looking to move some of the functions back to Germany. Looking at a 20% reduction in the UK workforce over the next 18 months."

A concerned look softened her face.

"Oh shit. You guys going to be effected?"

"No, not yet but it is coming down the tracks. A matter of when not if. Anyway he kept droning on and on and on and I didn't think he was going to stop. Only that he had a flight to catch, we'd still be there. Then...you know...rush hour."

"But you're here now. C'mon, if you hurry up, we may be able to get you a starter before the main course is served." She linked arms with him ushering him towards the function room doors. A placard indicated that this was the room for the Animal House Shelter charity event.

"Lane. I need to freshen up. I've been sweating like a pig on the tube. And running here didn't help either. Give me another few minutes, huh? I'll be right in. Where are the bathrooms in this place?"

She sighed and scowled, pointing in their direction. He kissed her on the cheek and strode towards them.

Like most of London's hotels, the main function room in the Mondrian was tastefully if a little blandly decorated. Chris had been in enough conference rooms to know that there was little in the way to differentiate them. Spend enough time attending conferences on Financial Compliance and all function rooms start to look the same. At least in this case, the Shelter had tried to spruce the place up a bit with their own branding which now festooned the room.

The difference with the Mondrian was that the function room afforded a spectacular view of the River Thames through a huge bay window that wrapped its way around its circumference. There was even a balcony that allowed people to stand outside and smoke whilst looking out over the Thames. A pretty ingenious design.

Lane had not been exaggerating when she said that the event was a sell-out. The room was absolutely packed and the cacophony of noise being generated by the attendees indicated as such. He saw that there was a table plan of the room and scanned the list of names for his own. They were in alphabetical order with a table number assigned to each of them. He found the H's and traced his finger down the list until he found his own. Table 3. Right at the front of the room.

As he looked at the table plan and then around at the room plotting a route to his table, a female voice called out behind him.

"Chris! You made it!"

He recognised the voice and turned around, grinning.

"Maddie! Great to see you again!"

He hugged the attractive, petite middle-aged woman. Maddie Andrews was the Co-Founder and CFO of the Shelter. He'd met her a number of times over the last few years and they'd hit it off from the start. Lane had often joked that they were so perfect for each other that they should just elope. Had she been twenty years younger, he may have even considered it.

She looked good tonight too. Her off the shoulder red dress fit her slender form perfectly. Normally she wore her hair in a ponytail but tonight her brown hair cascaded in waves to her shoulders. She wore little makeup but she really didn't need to.

"Maddie, you look fantastic as always."

"And so do you Chris. Wow. You do look good in a suit. Almost good enough to eat." She appraised him approvingly.

Shaking his head, he scolded her mockingly.

"Now what would Tom say if he heard you talking like that."

"Tom is too busy drooling over one of our celebrity ambassadors to care where I am. Or what or whom I am doing. If I went up to him now and said I was leaving him to marry you, he'd probably just nod and say "Right so, Mads. See you later"." She laughed ruefully.

"Oh really? Well if that's the case, let's just slip away now while no-one can see us."

She shook her head slowly and crossed her arms.

"Not until you shave that beard of yours."

"Well I guess that means our wedding is off then...."

"It's such a shame. You'd look ten years younger without it." She sighed

"Yes Mum." He retorted

She frowned at him and then exclaimed.

"Well speak of the devil and he will appear! And quelle surprise, he's still glued to that poor young girl."

Chris turned around and saw the tall, hulking figure of Tom Andrews emerge from between the tables in rapt conversation with a young, blonde haired woman. He gesticulated wildly and enthusiastically with one hand, whilst his other was positioned near her back. He suddenly laughed uproariously startling the girl and causing those in the seats around him to stop talking and stare in his direction.

"Making a show of himself as usual. Will you excuse me, Chris? I think I need to rescue the crowd here from the spectacle of my husband embarrassing himself. Again."

"I think you'll also be doing his new paramour a big favour if you intervene now."

She laughed merrily at this and squeezed his arm as she brushed past him.

"See you later, handsome."

"I'm sure you will."

He watched her approach her errant husband and engage in a brief conversation. He saw the young woman stifle a laugh with her hand, her shoulders shaking a little. Maddie was obviously excoriating her husband in the playful way that only she could. Cutting but very funny if you witnessed it. Not so much if you were at the end of it. She touched the blonde girls arm and said something that made her laugh gaily. He saw Tom go beetroot red and start stammering before Maddie took hold of his arm and guided him back amongst the spiders web of tables. The blonde girl started towards the back of the room walking parallel to where he was standing.

And she was beautiful. Really beautiful. Like an angel.

She had such a pretty face with soft and enticing features. Long blonde hair fell to the shoulders of her short leopard print dress that ended half-way up her toned, tanned thighs. It was cut down to her cleavage in such a way as to enhance her curves and it certainly did that. It was incredibly sexy but demure. Perfect for an event like this. She wore very little jewellery, just a pair of large green earrings and held a clutch Givenchy bag in her hand.

Chris could not stop gawping at her as she walked by him and she sensed it, turning her head in his direction. Their eyes interlocked for a brief moment and Chris smiled at her. She smiled shyly at him and tucked her hair behind her ear before walking towards the bathrooms at the back of the room. She glanced back briefly at him and smiled again holding his stare for a moment before dropping her gaze again. He just stood there staring after her with his heart pounding in his chest. He was so captivated by her that he didn't even notice Lane stalk up to him.

"Oi Chris! What the fuck! What are you doing?"

He jumped a little.

"Um...nothing." Stammering he spun around to face her.

"Well if you've quite finished ogling that little blonde bunny there, could you come and sit down with me please?"

"I wasn't ogling her." He said defensively.

"Pfft...please. The waiting staff are going to need a mop to clean up all that drool off the floor."

"It's not THAT much drool." He grinned sheepishly.

She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Now pop your eyes back in your head, Looney Tunes, and let's go. I'm stuck at a table with a bunch of old farts who keep droning on and on and on about the fucking Brexit referendum. I'm either going to kill them or get steaming drunk. Or both. Probably."

"You know I only have eyes for you, Laney."

"Don't think you can sweet talk me that easily, asshole. I haven't forgotten how late you were." She snorted.

"I'll make it up to you on your wedding day."

"C'mon, dickhead." She said affectionately and took his hand, leading him to their table.

Lane had not been wrong about the other guests at the table. As they approached the table, he had whispered,

"How the fuck did you end up sitting in Jurassic Park?"

"It was that bitch Tara who put me sitting here. I'm going to murder her tomorrow. If I don't do it tonight. She said someone had to sit with them. And I drew the shit detail."

None of them were below sixty and whilst they seemed perfectly pleasant, they prattled on and on about banalities that were of no interest to Lane or himself. Three of the women went into great detail about their various ailments, people they knew that were dead and people they knew that were in hospital. Or dying. Loudly and almost continuously. The elderly men at the table were engrossed in conversations revolving around cricket and Brexit. Once they heard that Chris worked for a bank, they were quick to try rope him into their conversation. He was pleasant with them but found their constant prattling irritating.

They only stopped once their main course was served.

"Want me to wait for ya?" Lane asked

"No. You go ahead before it gets cold. It looks good." His stomach growled as he looked her plate.

"Mmmm...plaice...my favourite." She said as she squeezed a healthy drizzle of lemon over the fish.

"At least the hotel serves Guinness" He thought and once one of the waitresses came over to take his main course order, he ordered one.

He looked up and saw the blonde girl walking towards her table, skilfully manoeuvring her way through the throng of chairs and waiting staff. She smiled apologetically as some diners had to move to let her through. She smoothed out her dress before she sat down at her table exchanging pleasantries with the elderly woman sitting beside her.

She was sandwiched between the elderly lady and Maddie. Chris grinned when he saw this. Sitting at the same table was Tom and Chris saw him sulking, periodically glancing over at the blonde and trying to converse with her. He guessed Tom had initially seated himself beside the girl but that Maddie had put the kibosh on that and rearranged the seating.

Throughout the meal he had glanced over at her and on several occasions their eyes had met. She would smile at him and he at her. Every time she did, a little shiver of pleasure had run up his spine. He'd not felt this way about a girl since he'd first met Alice.

Alice. The girl that had broken his heart.

"Her name's Melissa by the way." Lane said through a mouthful of dessert.

"I'm sorry. What?" He said

"The blonde chick you're making googly eyes at. Her name is Melissa."

"I'm not making googly eyes at her. I..."

It was one of the older gentlemen at the table that interrupted him;

"Oh yes you are old chum! You can't keep your eyes off her. Not that I blame you though. She's a fine looking filly."

Chris went bright red, looked around the table and then at Lane who just burst out laughing.

"Cecil. There's no need to embarrass the poor man." Hissed the old man's wife as she slapped her husband's arm lightly.

"I'm just making an observation, dear. The boy obviously likes her." He said pointing his spoon at Chris

"Cecil! Come here." Said Cecil's wife as she took his arm to lead him away from the table.

"But we haven't finished dessert yet....tapioca pudding." He whinged

"Cecil! Now!"

"Ah...alright...if you'll excuse me." Cecil addressed the table as he stood up.

Lane was still giggling when she rested her head on his shoulder;

"Oh Chris. I'm never going to let you forget this! I love the English. You're just so fucking eccentric."

"I'm glad you find it so fucking funny. And I'm sure you'll be telling EVERYONE else about it too." Grunting sourly, he raised his pint to his mouth and drained the remaining contents.

"What are friends for?" She cackled. "Oh now don't pout. Look, if it makes you feel any better she's been staring over at you all night too."

"Really?" He brightened

"Yes. She's been eyeing you up as much as you have her."

"Melissa?"

"Melissa Debbing or Devlin or something like that. She's been volunteering at the shelter for the last few months. I've met her a few times and she seems really nice."

"Maddie mentioned something about her being a celebrity ambassador. She an actress or something?"

"Think she's a model of some sort. F1 or glamour or something like that. Lots of the guys at work were going gaga over her when she started to show up. When Tom and Maddie learned that she had some fame, they asked her if she wanted to start fronting some of the donation campaigns."

He glanced over at her again and saw she was typing into her phone. The screen illuminated her face as her fingers danced over the virtual keyboard. He wondered who she was texting. Her boyfriend perhaps? He felt an irrational twinge of jealousy at this thought. He reached for his pint glass and saw that it was empty.

"I'm out. You want anything?" He asked Lane.

"Mmm...vodka tonic. On second thoughts, make it a large double vodka T. Tom will be making his speech soon."

He stood up and bowed;

"Your wish is my command."

Chris sighed when he saw the large queue for the bar. And just two barmen.

So it goes.

They never have enough staff at these things, he thought as he took his phone out of his pocket and checked the time. He fired off a text to Lane letting her know he would be a while. When he put his phone back into his pocket, he noticed that the girl was standing beside him. He felt his heart flutter and beat a little faster. He turned to her and smiled.

"Hi there. How are enjoying tonight?"

"Hi. Yeah. I'm enjoying it. It's been a nice night. I don't really know a lot of people here. But the people I've met have been really nice. You having a good night?" She returned his smile as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Goddamn she is gorgeous." He thought. "Those blue eyes. And that smile....."

"Yeah. It's been good so far. But Tom has to make his speech yet so that could all change. Very quickly."

She laughed a little at that.

"My name is Chris by the way."

"Melissa."

"Nice to meet you Melissa."

"And you Chris."

They shuffled forward a little in the queue.

"So tell me. How did you come to end up here tonight?"

"Well I was doing some volunteering work for the Animal Shelter and Maddie and Tom asked me if I'd like to be an ambassador for the charity."

"They roped you in, huh." He grinned and winked.

"Well...kinda. I mean I love animals anyway so it wasn't like they had to persuade me too much. It's just I am away a lot shooting so it's difficult to do a huge amount of promo work for the charity."

"What type of work do you do?"

"I'm a glamour model." She looked at him appraising his reaction.

"Wow. You must get to travel to some really great places to shoot."

She cocked her head and grinned.

"Yeah. It's great for travelling. I'm going to Cyprus in a few weeks for a shoot. And a little holiday with the girls as well."

"Nice. I was in Nicosia a few years ago. Really nice place and people."

"Really?"

"Yeah...on a lad's holiday about six or so years ago. Just remember it was a lot of sun and a lot of drinking. Course I could handle the hangovers better than I can now."

Melissa nodded and smiled at him.

"That's also part of our plan. We'll be in Larnaca for about a week. We've been a couple of times before. We can usually work in a shoot and get a few days holidays as well."

"Work and play. Sounds great to me."

They had reached the bar and Chris turned to her.

"What would you like to drink?"

"You don't have to..."

"I insist."

"A vodka and coke, thanks."

He ordered the round of drinks and turned his attention back to her.

"So what brings you here?" She asked him as she placed her bag on the bar counter.

"I've known the Andrews for a few years now. One of my friends has been working at the shelter for a few years now, so I've been to a few of their events. And I've been out to the shelter itself as well helping out. That's where I got Ozzy."

"Ozzy?" She looked at him quizzically

"Yeah. Ozzy is my rescue puppy. Well, I guess he's not a puppy anymore given he's about 2 now. He's a little black Westie who was abandoned at the side of the road just after Easter a year and a bit ago. When I saw him, it was love at first site I guess." He smiled.

"That's so nice.' Her face softened "I have a little rescue dog called Elvis. He's a little terrier cross. I've had him about eight years now. It's one of the reasons why I volunteer at the charity. Lots of animals literally get abandoned soon after they are bought. It's so heart-breaking."

"They do good work there." He nodded "That's why my friend left the bank to go work for them."

"So what do you do, Chris?" She asked him

"Like you, I get to travel as well. To Canary Wharf every day. I work in Risk Management for a bank."

"That's interesting." She said.

"About as interesting as pulling teeth." He snorted. "But it keeps me out of trouble. At least most of the time anyway."

"Getting into trouble can be fun though." She winked at him.

"I guess it can be. It depends on what type of trouble you are getting into and with whom, right?" he passed her her drink and they clinked glasses.

"Exactly. When I'm with the girls, we can get into a lot of trouble. Particularly if there is champagne involved." She laughed and took a sip of her drink.

"So, you're the regular house angel, street devil then." As he took a slug of Guinness.

"That's what my mum says!" she exclaimed "But you know...sometimes it can be fun to play the house devil as well. Depending on who's in the house with you of course." She beamed sexily.

They stood at the bar chatting and flirting with each other, the conversation flowing naturally between them. She touched his arm a couple of times and drew closer to him as they became more comfortable with each other. Her smile was infectious and it lit up her face making her even more lovely to him. She had a mischievous, flirty sense of humour that he had not expected underneath the shy smiles and glances she had cast him throughout the dinner. Not that he was complaining as it made her even more alluring.

It was the high-pitched squeal of feedback from the microphone in the function room that interrupted them. The sign that the speeches were about to begin.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! If you would please return to your seats, we will begin the speeches."

"I guess we better get back." He said reluctantly

"I guess we better." Sighing she picked up her drink.

"We can catch up later though?" He picked up both his and Lanes drinks.

"I have to leave straight after the speeches. I have a shoot booked for early tomorrow morning." She looked at him sadly.

"Oh. Anywhere glamorous?" He tried his best to hide his disappointment.

"Brighton." She sniggered

"Could be worse, I suppose. Could be Skegness, right?"

They both laughed at this.

And then he took a chance. He looked into her eyes and asked her out.

"I'd really like to see you again, Melissa. I know a really great place in Shoreditch that does great cocktails and tapas. I'd love to take you there some evening."

"Mmm...and what would your girlfriend say about that?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Girlfriend?" He looked quizzically

"The girl you're sitting beside, who I assume that G&T is for."

"Oh Lane?" He laughed "Lane is not my girlfriend. She is a friend I was telling you about. She used to work in same bank that I did years ago before she joined the Shelter. She is also engaged to one of my work colleagues, Carly."

Melissa smiled and put her hand on his shoulder, squeezing it gently.

"Good answer. Cocktails sound good."

He put his drinks down on the bar counter, took out his phone and keyed in her details. As they walked back to their table they chatted some more and as they parted, she touched his shoulder briefly. His heart leapt at her touch and he watched her walk away from him with a mixture of joy and despair.

"What the hell took you so long." Lane admonished as she took the drink off him.

"Long queue at the bar. They only had two staff there as well. You'd think these places would really know that they need more staff on a night like this."

"And it had nothing to do with blondie over there?"

"What do you mean?"

She guffawed.

"C'mon Chris. About thirty seconds after you got up to leave, she shot up and followed you. I watched her tail you out to the bar. And that scene just now..."

"What scene would that be?" Feigning innocence he raised his pint glass to his lips and took a sip.

"You were practically hanging off each other coming back here. So out with it..."

"Out with what?" Laughing he shrugged his shoulders and stared at her.

"Do you really want to play that game?" narrowing her eyes she looked at him.

"Well I didn't know that..."

He was interrupted by Tom Andrews speaking into the microphone.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Ladies and Gentlemen! If I could just have a few minutes of your time...."

He leant close to Lane and whispered.

"I'll tell all later."

"You're damn right you will."

He grinned at her happily and turned his attention to the stage.

II

It was Friday evening and The Electric Bar in Shoreditch was busy. It was a new bar that had been open for just a few months but had already received rave reviews from the media. Its interior was a kaleidoscope of garish colours from the décor to the patrons that frequented it. Like a throwback to London in the 1980's. People sat on leather couches that were placed around the room. The great thing about The Electric Bar was that there were waiting staff on the floor that would take your orders, so you didn't have to queue. Which was another reason for its popularity.

Chris had called ahead to reserve a table at which he now sat nervously. He had kept his phone on the table but found himself constantly picking it up to check the time. Or whether or not he had received a text message from her. It had been a week since he'd met Melissa and they had quickly agreed a date and time to meet. Since then they'd been texting each other constantly.

And now she was running late and he was nervous. He started fiddling with his phone a again. Checking for messages. There was one that Lane had sent earlier. He read it again and chuckled to himself.

"Enjoy your date with Ms Big Hooker Tits!"

Even though he had sworn Lane to secrecy, it was inevitable that his colleagues would find out about his date with Melissa. Her fiancée Carly saw to that. He got a little ribbing from his colleagues over it. Some of the younger lads had been suitably impressed that he had bagged a date with a glamour model though and it did his ego no harm to wallow in their admiration a little.

Inevitably, he had looked at Melissa's pictures online. On her Instagram page first and then on other sites and blogs. It turned out she had quite an active and passionate fanbase and from the photos she posted he could see why. She had a pretty much flawless hourglass figure with everything well-proportioned. Her ass was incredible, so round and curvy. It was all topped off by the nicest pair of breasts that he had seen in a long time. They may have been augmented but they were remarkable. His ex-girlfriend Alice had had a great figure with large breasts on a slim frame. But Melissa's figure was just spectacular. He'd noticed her piercings, belly and tongue. And the anchor shaped tattoo down near her right ankle. He found himself getting hard even thinking about the pictures he'd seen.

His phone buzzed and his heart jumped. He closed his eyes and prayed it was not her cancelling. He picked up the phone and relaxed when he saw her message.

"Be there is 5 mins hun. x."

He looked around the bar and observed the people there. A groups of young guys and girls from the City all dressed in their office clothes. He saw a few couples obviously on dates. At one table there were a group of five girls on a night out, dressed up to the nines for the night. One was making eyes in his direction. She was a slim, pretty girl with long jet black hair and great legs and he guessed she was in her mid-twenties. He caught her nudging one of her friends and lean in to talk about him.

When one of the waiters came over to him he ordered another mineral water and then turned his attention to the cocktail menu. There were a smorgasbord of cocktails available, some of which he had no idea even existed. He managed to find a couple that he figured he could stomach. He was browsing the food menu when she arrived. He saw her look around the bar and he stood up and waved to her. She smiled and walked toward him.

She was wearing a simple black dress, black jacket and black strapped heels combo. And she looked amazing. They hugged and he felt her warm breath on his neck. He had no idea what perfume she was wearing, but the scent was very attractive.

"I am sooooo sorry Chris. I've been running late all day!"

"No problem at all." He said drymouthed.

"Have you been here long? I hope I 've not kept you waiting too much.', she looked at him guiltily. 'It's just been one of those days...."

"Not that long at all. Just ordered a water and was looking through the menu. Only seats we could get here is this couch. Hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. It looks really comfy."

As they sat on the couch, he shifted his position so he could look at her. As she took her jacket off, she looked around the bar.

"Wow. This place is so different. I've been to a lot of cocktail bars in London but not anywhere like this. How'd you find out about it?"

He almost let out an audible groan when he saw her dress. It was slinky and low cut and afforded a fantastic view of her cleavage. She was wearing a gold necklace that glinted when the light hit it. Whatever about her pictures, in the flesh she was even more attractive and she had even more sex appeal. He managed to regain his composure

"A mate of mine from work recommended it. He brought his fiancée here when it first opened. Said the décor takes a bit of getting used to but that the cocktails are awesome."

"That's just what I wanted to hear after the day I've had." She beamed. She picked up the cocktail menu and began to browse it.

"You look fantastic by the way." He complimented her.

"Awww. Thank you hun. Just a little something I've been saving to wear for a special occasion." She looked up and smiled, touching his hand and shifting a little closer to him.

The waiter came up with his sparkling water and asked them if they wanted to order anything else. He ordered a Gin Martini and Melissa ordered a Champagne Cosmopolitan and whilst they waited they began to chat.

"So how was your shoot on Brighton beach?"

"Ah glamorous Brighton! It was good. We got down there really early to beat the crowds down. So we arrived there at like 7am. That's why I had to leave early last week. I had to get back home to Ramsgate because I had a 5.30am start."

"Wow! That is early."

"Well yeah. But if you're going to do glamour stuff on the beach there, you need to get it done quickly before the beach fills up."

"Can you actually do glamour shots on Brighton beach?' He enquired 'I wouldn't have thought you could."

She nodded and grinned.

"Yeah, you can. Part of the beach down there is naturist so you can get fully naked if you want. Not that I have mind. There are no problems going topless for shoots. There was no-one there but me and the cameraman. Although I think I may have given some of the dog-walkers on the pier an eyeful!"

They both laughed. Their cocktails arrived and having clinked glasses they drank and continued to chat.

"So how long have you been modelling, Melissa?"

"Mmmm. About eight years now. I was working in telesales for a company that sold ink for franking machines.' She saw his face and laughed "Yes! Really boring stuff and I thought, do I really want to do this for the rest of my life? Well I wasn't really good at the job anyway and they sacked me. So I submitting a few glamour shots to an agency and they set me up with a shoot for Nuts magazine. That kind of led to other shoots and videos."

"And it seems that you get to some pretty glamourous locations too."

"That's one of the great things about the job. I've gotten to go to places like Cyprus, Ibiza, Las Vegas, Australia, Dubai. You name it. It's fun to travel 'cos you can usually get a few days partying in."

"Australia? Now that's pretty cool." He said.

"Yeah." She grinned "That was about 3 years ago. I was there for a couple of weeks doing a couple of shoots. I even managed to get my then boyfriend at the time out there as well. We took a few days off and travelled around. It was great fun. We started in Sydney and ended travelling across Australia."

He sighed.

"Well. I wish my job allowed me such glamorous travel. The only place I manage to travel to is Frankfurt around once a year with work. All it is hotel to work and back to hotel and then to the airport."

"No time for any fun?" She looked at him as she took a sip of her drink.

"No. Usually just dinners with colleagues. Which I hate because all you talk about is work."

"How long have you been working in Risk Management, is it?"

He grinned and nodded;

"Yes. The amazing and exciting world of Risk Management. I've worked there since I left Uni at 22. So that is 12 years now. And that has actually depressed me now to think about it...."

"You don't like it?" She asked

"I don't hate it. I mean if you'd told me as a fifteen year old kid living in Plymouth that I would be working in an office wearing a suit and tie and with short hair, I would have told you where to go."

She giggled.

"So what did you want to do when you were fifteen?"

"Hmmm. Be the best guitarist in the world playing in the biggest rock band on the planet and having all the girls fall in love with me. Probably." He shrugged and took a sip of cocktail.

"So you play the guitar?" She brightened.

"Not as much as I used to. But I still manage to play now and then. Mainly just for fun though. I've not played in a band for a few years now."

"Maybe you can play for me one day?" She tilted her head and smiled

"Maybe I will." He winked and took a sip from his drink.

As they chatted and drank, they sat closer together. By the time they had drunk their third cocktail and had started eating their tapas, they were almost sitting on top of each other. The food they ordered was delicious and as they ate she told him a bit more about herself and her family and he told her more about his. And as they drank more, their talk became a little more personal.

"So when was the last relationship you were in?" She asked him

"About eighteen months ago. Her name was Alice and we were together for about six years in total."

"Wow. Six years. So it was pretty serious then."

"Yes. The most serious relationship I'd ever been in. We'd talked about marriage and the plan was that we would get married. Where the problems started, and what ended the relationship, was the issue of kids. I wanted them and she didn't." He explained as he sipped the last of his cocktail. "She grew up in the States and her parents split up when she was five or six. Her mother did her best to raise her on her own but really struggled. So Alice was carted around to relatives all the time. It kind of put her off the idea of having kids as she didn't want to put them through that if a relationship broke down."

"I guess her experience would have an impact. Had you talked about it before?"

"Oh we'd talked about kids before so I knew how she felt. I just figured I could change her mind you know? That I wasn't the kind of guy that was going to leave her high and dry even if things did not work out." He explained.

"I didn't mean to pry..." She trailed off and took a sip from her cocktail.

"Hey no. Melissa. It's good to talk about this. It was eighteen months ago and I have gotten over it. It was hell for the first year but for the last six months I have slowly been getting back out there and even started dating again." He put his hand on her arm as he talked to her "But we don't have to talk about this."

"No you shared with me so...My last relationship was a serious one too. With the guy I went to Australia with. Michael. We'd been together about four years. We'd not talked about marriage at that point but we were together pretty much all the time" She sighed "Once my career started to pick up, we started having more problems. I was getting recognised in clubs when we'd go out. So there'd be guys trying to pick me up. Not that I noticed most of the time! I was too busy having fun and partying. When I would turn them down, they would start calling me all sorts of vile names. Not to my face most of the time, but to him. Telling him that his girlfriend was a slut or whore or you know. He would almost always end up in fights and then take it out on me. It got to the point where we couldn't go out together clubbing or even down the pub. He just refused."

"Must have been tough for both of you." He said.

"It was. We had a huge blow-up one day where he literally said it was him or my career. What could I do? I loved both. But I wasn't going to give up my career for him. I wouldn't do that for any man." She looked at Chris straight in the eyes when she said this.

"Of course not. Why should you do that?" He replied

"Thing is Chris, literally all glamour models have these problems. Guys will try and pick fights with their boyfriends. They'll get all sorts of abuse online. They get stalkers. It's part of the job."

"Wow. Well that's not good.' He said "So how do you cope with it?"

She shrugged and sighed, playing with the straw in her now empty glass.

"You just get on with it, I guess. I don't post any personal information online now. I rarely show pictures of me and my girlfriends on Instagram. I have literally no photos of my family online either. I try and keep my private life just that. Private. Most of my fans are cool but you're always wary, you know?"

"Yeah, I understand." He smiled reassuringly.

There was silence between them for a few seconds.

"You want another drink?" He asked

"Sure." She smiled at him.

He called the waitress over and they ordered again settling back into more comfortable conversation.

"So have you dated much since then?" He asked her.

"A few times. Nothing really came of any of them. You?"

"A couple of times. Same deal as you. Nothing much came of them." He replied "A couple of funny ones though."

"Really." She grinned "Care to share?"

And so he regaled her with a couple of his bad date stories which made her laugh, cringe and bite her lip in that cute way he had seen her do a couple of times throughout the evening. When she did that it made his heart soar. When he had finished recounting his bad date experiences she did the same. And before they knew it, it was 12am closing time in the bar and they were both pretty squiffed.

The July night was warm as they stood on the path outside the bar and the street was still filled with both vehicle and human traffic. He looked down at her and said.

"You know if you fancy a nightcap, I know a late wine bar about 5 minutes from here. They don't serve cocktails but they do serve wine. If you fancy it?"

She looked up the road and then down at her shoes.

"I wouldn't be able to walk there in these shoes."

"Well. We could either get a cab or I could carry you there." He grinned

"What like a piggy-back?" Melissa giggled swaying slightly.

"I was thinking over my shoulder. Or you could hop up into my arms. One or the other. What do you think?" He slurred

She playfully slapped his shoulder, took him by the hand and hailed a cab.

The wine bar was busy when they arrived but as luck would have it they managed to find a seat. They ordered a bottle of wine and chatted and laughed as they drank going from nicely toasted to drunk. By the time the bar closed at 2am, they were both pretty hammered and were holding onto each other as they left the bar.

Chris took out his phone and fumbled with it drunkenly until he managed to order an Uber. 20 minutes wait! Damnit it.

"20 minutes wait I'm afraid." He sighed "Never a cab when you need one."

"Yet during the day they are literally everywhere." Melissa protested drunkenly

"Don't worry Melissa." He soothed her "Your one is first. I'll get one back to Brondesbury Park afterwards."

Across the road from them was Finsbury Square Garden, and Chris saw a couple of seats free on one of the stone benches there. Carefully crossing the road they sat down on one of them.

"Ohh...that's fucking cold." Melissa exclaimed as the cold stone permeated her dress.

"Stand up for a sec." Chris stripped off his jacket and put it on the granite bench top and patted it indicating she should sit on it.

She sat down and looked at him.

"You sure you're going to be warm enough, hun?"

He nodded and smiled.

"I think I'll survive."

"Just want to make sure." She scooted over and snuggled up close to him resting her head on his shoulder.

He rested his arm on her shoulder and she sighed a little. He had missed this type of closeness with a woman.

"I really enjoyed tonight, Chris." She murmured.

"I had a great time too, Melissa.' He replied "Really great. It's been a long time since I've had this much fun."

"Yeah. Me too. I've not been on a date this good in literally forever."

"Well. We'll just have to do it again then won't we?"

She looked up at him and smiled drunkenly;

"Definitely."

They looked into each other's eyes and as Chris started stroking her cheek with his thumb, she lowered her eyes and smiled, biting her lip as she did. He dropped his head and grazed her cheek with his lips waiting to see her reaction. Melissa looked up at him again and tucked her hair behind her ear, taking his hand in hers and linking fingers. He lowered his face to hers and kissed her softly on the lips, running his fingertips along her cheek and neck. She placed her hand on the back of his neck and started stroking it, whilst kissing him back. Slowly and tenderly, closed mouth at first and then as their desire grew open-mouthed and with more passion.

They would break, look into each other's eyes and then dive straight back into kissing each other enjoying the sensuality that they had both missed for too long. All too soon, Chris's phone buzzed in his pocket and he reluctantly broke off from her. He fished the phone out of his back pocket and saw that the Taxi had arrived. He looked across the road and saw it waiting there.

He kissed Melissa on the lips and whispered.

"Unfortunately your chariot has arrived."

She smirked and smooched him back.

"Unfortunately...hey."

They necked each other again and he murmured.

"Unfortunately, because I would like to keep you here doing this for the rest of the morning."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and laughed.

"Would you keep me prisoner, hun?"

'Maybe...you could grow to enjoy it.'

She grinned and hugged him, giving him a sloppy wet kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sure I would, babe. But right now what I need is my bed."

"We could have fun there too." He quipped

"Mmmm I'm sure we would...and maybe we will one day." She winked

He leaned in and kissed her only to be interrupted again by his phone. It was the cab driver.

"Yes. We'll be over in a minute. We are across the road from you." He sighed and hung up "We have been summoned."

She got up and dragged him to his feet. Reluctantly he followed her across the road to the cab. When they got to the door she spun around and hugged him, drawing herself close to him. He hugged her back wrapping his arms around her waist. She snuggled up to him and sighed.

"Mmmm you are a great hugger, Chris."

They stood there for a moment not saying anything, enjoying the feeling of intimacy between them.

"I had a great night tonight, Melissa." He looked down at her and smiled

She leaned up and planted a tender kiss on his lips.

"I did too, babe. It was a really, really great night."

He hugged her again and as she nuzzled his neck, he told her that he would ring her and organise another date. They kissed each other one last time and Melissa hopped into the cab and was gone.

Chris smiled to himself as he reached into his pocket ready to order a cab home. As he did, he spotted a black cab driving down Finsbury Square with the light on. He flagged it down, told the driver his address and sat back in the cab looking out the window with the memories of the night swirling in his head.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 04:56:01 AM by John Connors »
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, boxman, BlingBlingWarrior, flyer, Downloadedscar, BigTitsEnjoyer, 666, Boobs4Us

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Re: Love Spreads (featuring Melissa Debling)
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 01:21:58 PM »
III

The next few weeks sailed by as Chris and Melissa grew closer. From their first date the relationship had blossomed and every day they sent dozens of messages to each other. Mostly goofy, silly stuff that new couples would send each other. He waited with eager anticipation for messages from her. If he was in a meeting and his phone buzzed, he had to fight the urge to take out his phone and check it.

From the beginning, she'd been pretty open that she wanted to take things slowly with him. He understood why. Her last relationship had hurt her badly. As his with Alice had done. And whilst he wanted nothing more than to take her to bed, he was more than willing to wait for her to be ready.

They'd gone out on several dates over those few weeks and had a great time together. It had been fun getting to know each other. Holding hands as they'd walked through Richmond Park on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Feeding each other strawberries and drinking champagne as they lay on a picnic blanket, basking in the August sun beside the River Thames. Getting dressed up and going for dinner in the city with cocktails and wine. It had all been perfect.

When she'd flown to Cyprus for the week, time had crawled. She'd sent him messages, pictures and videos over the time that she was there. She looked amazing in her string bikini's and just looking at her pictures made him rock hard. He really couldn't wait until she got back and he counted the hours until she did

So when she told him that she wanted to go out clubbing the day after she got back, he was disappointed and he tried to hide it as best he could. She wanted him to go with her of course as she wanted to introduce him to her friends.

"I was hoping we could go for a meal and catch up. Just the two of us." He'd said over the phone.

"We can still do that, babe." She'd said "It's just I've not see the girlies in a week and I really want you to meet them. They are all dying to meet you."

He'd acquiesced of course and they had met up for dinner in a small Italian place near Romford. She'd driven up from Kent and had parked at her friend Chloe's place. They met at the restaurant and he had to say she looked amazing. She was wearing a short pink dress that revealed her cleavage and showed off her newly topped up tan. As they kissed and hugged, he caught the intoxicating scent of her perfume. She loved Jimmy Choo Illict and he had to admit it was not without its charms. Feeling her warm, curvy body in his arms was fantastic and he really did not want to let her go.

"You look amazing, Mel." He complimented her "God, I missed you."

"I really missed you too, babe." She nuzzled his neck and sighed

They ordered a bottle of Pinot Grigio and throughout their meal they caught up with each other. The restaurant had filled up by the time that they had finished their main course and ploughed through a bottle of wine. They ordered a glass each to go with their desserts.

"Ooof. I'm going to have to go back to the gym on Monday. Too much good food and good wine in Cyprus." She sighed as she took a sip of wine. "I really love their Loukoumades."

"Oh they are those little honey puffs with sugar?" He asked

"Yes! Aren't they amazing?" she exclaimed

"Oh they were incredible. I could eat plates of them. And when I was over there, I probably did." He laughed.

"Well I went a little bit overboard on them. Literally did eat plates of them." She looked sheepish as she admitted the fact.

"Forget about it tonight and lets just enjoy ourselves." He reached across and squeezed her hand.

When they had finished they walked outside and he ordered a cab. They stood together hugging as they waited for the cab.

"I missed this, babe." She sighed.

"So did I, Mel." He said as he held her "You know. I was thinking. Maybe we should think about going away together for a few days."

"Really? Where were you thinking, hun?" She looked up at him

"Have you ever been to Rome?" He asked and when she shook her head he continued. "So how about a week in Rome then? We can see the sites, eat some good food, drink some good wine and chill."

"That sounds like a perfect holiday to me." She smiled up at him "So when do you want to go."

"How about in two weeks? I have booked some time off and wanted to do something and go somewhere. What do you think?" He looked at her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed her back and whispered in her ear.

"I'll take that as a yes."

The cab deposited them outside of a building with a huge neon sign in pink that spelled out the words Lotus. The queue to get into the club snaked around the corner and four unsmiling bouncers manned the entrance. Melissa took Chris's hand and walked over to one of the bouncers and greeted him.

"Hey Jim! How are you!"

The stoic countenance of this behemoth of a man broke and he smiled broadly when he saw her.

"Melissa! How are you. It's been ages since you've been here." His deep voice rumbled.

"I've been busy, hun. I was away in Cyprus last week on a shoot."

"Mmm...got any pictures that are fit to share with me?" He winked at her.

"You'll have to join the site, babe." She laughed.

"Not sure my wife would approve of that." He guffawed and after appraising Chris, he lifted the rope and opening the way for them to enter the club.

'What she doesn't know won't hurt her though.' Melissa giggled.

"No...but she may hurt me." He laughed and ushered them in.

"See you later, Jim."

"You two have fun." He said and quickly returned to his serious demeanour.

As they walked into the main lobby she turned to him;

"Thanks for coming here, Chris. I know you're not a big fan of these places."

He looked at her and smiled.

"I'll think of some way you can repay me in the future."

"Oh, so that's how we're going to play it.'" She laughed and gave him a sloppy peck on the cheek.

The club was crammed with people by the time that they had entered it. The walls reverberated with the bass drum sound blasting out of the DJ booth. Chris grimaced as his ears were assaulted with it and he swerved to avoid another drunken body that lurched out of the strobe lit gloom. He fucking hated dance music. And hated nightclubs even more. He would never have gone to one of these places had it not been for the woman whose hand he was now holding. She looked around at him and smiled reassuringly and despite his discomfort in this environment all he could do was smile back at her.

She led him through the club avoiding the club-footed attempts at dancing by some of the inebriated patrons. Eventually they found the booth where her friends were sitting. A mixed group of guys and girls. She hugged them all and then introduced them to Chris. He shook hands with the guys and hugged the girls pretty much shouting at each other because the music was so loud. Melissa took a seat beside her best friend Chloe and Chris sat beside her. He looked around the club and had never felt more out of place in his life.

"This is going to be a long night." He sighed to himself.

Melissa reached for the champagne bottle that was nestled in a metal wine cooler on the booth table. It was empty. Chris leaned into her and said loudly above the music.

"Let me go get another one."

She looked at him and smiled, squeezing his leg and mouthed "Thank you."

It took him a long time to get served at the bar so deep was the queue. He ended up ordering two bottles of champagne just to save the others from having to go through the same ordeal as he had. He returned to his seat and was immediately greeted with cheers and whistles when he placed the two bottles on the table.

"Oooohhh...he's a keeper, Mel." Chloe commented to Melissa as he sat down.

Melissa looked at her and then at him and smiled as she took his hand and squeezed it.

"Yeah, I think he is Chlo..."

The rest of the night was spent drinking and laughing and Chris warmed up to the nightclub. Her mates were friendly and made him feel welcome. They had a good laugh as he talked to them individually and collectively. He had immediately clicked with Chloe. She had a warm and engaging personality and a great goofy sense of humour and he could see why Mel and her got on so well. It did not hurt that she was also very attractive. She had shortish blonde hair that wrapped around her ears, green eyes and a fantastic smile. She was only a couple of inches shorter than he was and had an incredible pair of legs. And ass. Topping all this off were a large pair of breasts that jiggled seductively whenever she moved.

As the night wore on, the girls even managed to coax him out onto the dance floor, something he never did when he was out.

"I gotta' warn you guys, this won't be pretty." He joked as both Chloe and Melissa led him out onto the dance floor.

"It's all about having fun, babe." Melissa said "Just let go and enjoy it."

"Yeah. Just relax and enjoy it Chris." Chloe laughed "It's not Strictly here!"

And in a strange way he did. He tried to copy the moves of people around him so as not to look totally out of place and managed to bungle his way through it.

"You're a better dancer than you think, Chris." Chloe said as they moved around the dance floor.

"Then why do I feel like I look like a baby elephant on ice." He laughed

"Have you seen the people around you?" Melissa laughed "None of us can dance!"

They danced for a while and then headed back to the table for some respite. They topped up their drinks, toasted each other and sipped their drinks as they talked. Chris put his arm around Melissa's waist and she snuggled up close to him.

Later when she had gone to the bathroom, he sat talking to Chloe. He watched Melissa disappear with another one of her friends into the crowd.

"You're mad about her, aren't you?" Chloe said as she picked up her glass off the table and took a drink.

"Totally and utterly." He said as he watched her disappear.

Chloe moved closer to him and he turned towards her;

"She's mad about you too, Chris." she said as she took a sip of her drink "I've not seen her this happy in literally ages."

"Well she's made me happier than I have been in a long, long time as well." He said as he took a drink "My last relationship didn't end well. Kind of messed me up for a while. Mel's the first woman I've met that I feel comfortable around...comfortable is probably not the right word. She's the first woman I've met that I feel that I can open up to since that time."

She nodded.

"I know what you are saying. Mel is the same. Her last relationship messed her up as well. I mean, Mike was a nice guy. But he just got really jealous of what she was doing and who she'd talk to when she was on a night out. Lots of guys recognise her and she would get pestered when she's on a night out."

"Yeah. She told me that that seems to be a hazard of her job."

'I know." She sighed "Sometimes I don't know how she does it. How she puts up with it. I know I couldn't."

"I guess you can't let things like that stop you if you love what you do." he suggested "And I don't think you should stop someone doing something if that is what they want to do."

She looked at him and blurted out.

"You know. Mel said she thought you were a special guy. I can see why she thinks so."

He blushed and took a sip of his drink. She giggled when she saw him blush and squeezed his knee.

They chatted until Melissa returned and plonked herself down between them

"Hey there." She looked at him.

"Hey there, you." he answered back stoking the hair out of her face.

She planted a kiss on his lips and picked up her drink.

"So what have you two been talking about." She asked them both

"You." they chimed in unison chuckling as they did.

"Oh." She quietened.

He kissed her lips and stroked her cheek;

"It was all good, honey." He smiled "Anyway, I gotta' go to the little boys room. So you two can talk about me."

"Oh, we will Chris." Chloe cackled as he stood up.

He picked his way through the throng of clubbers and finally made it to the bathroom. After a short wait he did what he had to do and headed back to the booth. He could see Melissa and Chloe in rapt conversation as he walked towards them. Chloe saw him first and nudged Melissa who looked at him and gave him such a heartbreakingly beautiful smile that his heart jumped.

He sat down and she gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Hey there." She grinned "You having a good time?"

"With you? Always." he winked

"What do you say we get out of here." She said.

"Okay. Where do you want to go?"

She leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"Back to your place."

He looked at her and grinned.

"That'll work."

"I thought it might." She giggled and hugged him

They were back in his place around 2am and on opening the door they were greeted by an explosion of noise and a furry ball of fury ran towards them. It was Ozzy. He yapped and danced around them as they entered the apartment."Ohhhh...he's so cute!" Exclaimed Melissa as Ozzy barked and ran up and down the hallway "Hiya Ozzy! Who's a good boy."

The dog ran up to her, sniffed her legs and barked at her, his tail wagging metronomically. Chris knelt down and the dog launched himself at him, trying to get onto his knee. Chris petted him and the dog started licking his face. Melissa giggled as the Westie slobbered all over him.

"Woah mate. Calm down. You want to go outside?" Chris grimaced as the dog's tongue invaded his ear.

Ozzy barked and flew off his lap, hurtling down the hall and then running back towards them, repeating the same pattern over again. Chris led Melissa down the hall towards the kitchen. He flicked on the lights and then let go of her hand as he went towards the sliding glass window and unlocked it. He flicked on the back porch light and let Ozzy outside. The Westie exploded out the back door and proceeded to run around the garden barking in joy. Chris shushed him as the dog's barking shattered the still, silent night.

"Do you own the whole house, babe?" Melissa asked as she leant against the kitchen counter.

"No. Just the bottom half. It's a rental upstairs." He shook his head "What I do own is this though." He flicked a switch and the back garden became illumined in a soft light.

The garden was his pride and joy. He loved nothing more than being out there mowing the lawn and tending to the flowers, shrubs and hedges that he'd planted. It was a great stress relief for him. And when the weather was good, there was nothing better than sitting in his hanging seat with a cold beer looking out at the garden.

"Oh wow.' She exclaimed her eyes widening as she walked over beside him "That's beautiful! You never told me you were a gardener."

He slipped a hand around her waist and turned her around to face him.

"Risk Manager. Guitar player. Dancer. Gardener. I am a man of many hidden talents." He winked

"Well if that's the case, I hope you can show me some more of those tonight then, babe." She smiled as she kissed him.

They stood there kissing each other until they were interrupted by the dog who scampered inside and went over to his bowl. Chris saw that it was empty and filled it with water. Ozzy went over and started drinking from it noisily. As he did, Chris closed the sliding door, turned off the lights and turned to Melissa;

"You want a drink, honey? I've got beer, wine or spirits."

"Just a glass of water, hun. I'm parched."

He filled two glasses of water

"Ice?" He asked her

She nodded and he added some ice to her water before handing it to her. She smiled graciously and took a drink. He did the same and then took her hand.

"C'mon. I'll give you the grand tour."

He led her through each room of the apartment starting with the living room. It was a mid-sized room with a large leather couch, flat-screen tv and wall to wall shelving. Each shelf was choc-a-bloc with books, CDs or records. In the corner was a black acoustic guitar. An Indian styled rug lay on the ground in front of the couch. There was a bay window that looked out over the garden.

He led her out into the hallway and her eye was drawn to a print on the wall. The Great Wave off Kanagawa by the Japanese artist Hokusai

"I really like that, babe.' She said "Who painted it?"

"It's a print by a Japanese painter called Hokusai. The original was painted in the 1800's. I saw it in an art book in school and always liked it. So I went and bought a print and had it framed."

She took a drink and stared at it.

"C'mon." He squeezed her hand "Let's finish the tour."

He showed her where the bathroom was and where his spare bedroom was. The second bedroom was full of guitars and two amplifiers. It was big enough for a double bed, small wardrobe and little else. The guitars were laid out on the bed, the amplifiers at the end of it.

"And this is the master bedroom." He said flicked on the lights and led her into a large room where a wooden king size bed rested against the wall. There were large built in wardrobes on the opposite wall and a reasonably sized bay window looking out on the garden. A large, ornate rug spanned the floor. Beside the bed were two wooden bedside lockers with a small lamp resting on top of them.

He let go of her hand and went over to the window, drawing the curtains so that not a crack of light escaped out onto the lawn. He turned around to see that she had moved over to the bedside locker and put her glass down. He smiled and went over to her.

"C'mon. Let's go back to the sitting room." He took her hand.

She shook her head and smirked up at him.

"Uh-uh, babe. I have you right where I want you now."

Chris leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her lips, moving his mouth to her cheek and along her jawbone to her neck. Melissa moaned and bit her lip. As he was kissing her neck, he moved his hands around to her ass and squeezed it gently. She giggled when he did that and began to nuzzle his neck gently, giving his ear lobe a quick nibble.

Melissa guided his face to hers and kissed him deeply, allowing her tongue to explore his mouth, her tongue stud flicking around it. They were pulled in close together and she could feel his erection straining against his trousers. She placed her hand on it and squeezed it gently, looking up at him seductively.

"Hmm. Looks like someone is getting a little excited down there."

He grinned sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders causing her to titter.

"C'mon. Let's get a little more comfortable here, babe."

"Let me just close the door first. Don't want any canine interruptions." He chuckled

He closed the bedroom door and she took his hand and led him over to the bed where they kissed deeply and passionately. Chris placed his hands on her breasts and began to fondle them through her dress. She broke off the kiss, took his hands off her breasts and pushed him onto the bed.

He looked at her in puzzlement as she wagged her finger at him and tut-tutted. Melissa took hold of the dress that she wore and seductively stripped it off her shoulders, allowing it to pool at her feet. She stood in front of Chris in just her lacy black underwear. She looked incredible. Her body was exquisite and every curve was toned to perfection.

His eyes devoured every inch of her as his erection grew. She flicked her hair and ran her hands over her body licking her lips at him as she did. Her tongue stud raked against her teeth and he wondered again, as he had done many times, what it would feel like on his bare cock. This thought caused his erection to become painfully hard in his pants and he began to struggle with his clothing which caused her to giggle a little. She clambered onto the bed and climbing onto his waist, pinned his hands down and began to kiss him deeply only releasing his hands after a couple of minutes.

He caressed her incredible body with his hands as Melissa kissed his lips and nuzzled his nose with hers. She sat up on his chest, allowing him access to hers. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra freeing her large breasts. His eyes widened when he saw them and she snickered.

"Like 'em do we?" She reached down and grasped his hands and placed them on her chest.

He started to fondle her breasts, manipulating the nipples with his thumbs. She slipped a finger down into her underwear to her clitoris and started to play with it as she stroked his face with her other hand. He kissed the palm of her hand and started stroking her belly moving one his hands down past her belly-button piercing to where her hand was busy playing with herself. He removed her hand and replaced it with his, manipulating her clitoris. Melissa arched her back and sighed when he did this.

Chris sat up and buried one of her nipples in his mouth sucking and licking it as she ran her hands though his hair. She moaned into his ear and moved her hips in time with his fingering of her clit. She reached down and started rubbing his erection through his trousers. He moved his face to hers, planted a kiss on her lips before flipping her over on her back. She wrapped her arms around his neck as they continued to kiss and caress each other. He moved a hand down her body and started playing with her clitoris. He broke free from her grasp and started to kiss down her silky body. She sighed and shivered as he sucked and licked on her now bullet-hard nipples, continuing to run her hands through his hair. He moved down her body kissing and licking every inch of her until he reached her thighs. Parting them, he began kissing up and down one and then the other. He kissed around her panties up around her waist and back again, causing her to sigh a little as he did. He then slid her panties off her waist and returned to kissing her belly and thighs, whilst teasing her sodden entrance with the tip of his right index finger.

Melissa shuddered when she felt his tongue lick the length of her pussy. She gripped the bedclothes in both hands as he started to flick the tip of his tongue expertly around her labia. He had inched his index finger to the point of penetrating her pussy and teased her opening with it, soaking it. He moved his free hand to her right nipple and alternated between tweaking it between his fingers, and rubbing it gently. All the while he sucked and licked on her clitoris, taking it into his mouth and applying more pressure with the flat of his tongue before releasing it and flicking it quickly with the tip of his tongue.

Melissa was in heaven. She had never had her a man eat her out like this before. He was insanely good at it. Knowing when to apply and release pressure with his tongue. When to slow down and then speed up. It was obvious that he was not only one of those rare men who genuinely loved to eat pussy, but also had the technique to drive any woman wild. He didn't even need to put his fingers inside her to bring her to orgasm. His tongue was enough and as she moved her hips and her body started to tremble and shake.

When he took her clitoris into his mouth, sucked on it hard and swirled his tongue around it, applying pressure, that sent her over the edge. A tsunami of pleasure overwhelmed her as she arched her back off the bed and shrieked with pure joy. Her whole body jerked and jolted as she gasped and cried out in ecstasy. He was still sucking and licking on her clitoris as she came, sending more bolts of pleasure through her.

"It's too much....it's too much....Oh fuck. Oh...Chris...that's incredible. Oh my god....you are amazing. Fuck." She managed to babble as she pushed his head away, giggling as she did.

He removed his mouth from her pussy and started the kiss her thighs slowly, coating them with her juices. She lay on the bed cocooned in pleasure, looking up at him as he took off his clothes. She smiled, admiring his athletic body. His had really great legs, slim and muscular. He slid his underwear down and she cooed when his cock sprang forth. It was impressive in size. Not just his length, but his girth as well. It was the thickest penis she'd ever seen. And it would be easily the biggest she'd ever had.

"Hold me, Chris." She begged him

He grinned at her and kissed all the way up her body until he was on top of her, placing his lips on hers and kissed her passionately. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and held him close, enjoying the feeling of their warm skin on skin. They ran their hands over each other's bodies as they explored each other. As he started fingering her clitoris, she moved a hand down to his cock and slipped her hand around it, stroking it slowly.

"God, you're big." She murmured in between kisses.

He pushed her gently back onto the bed and started kissing down her body again. Then he made her cum again with his tongue, sucking, licking and playing with her clit and pussy. Taking it in his mouth, savouring her sweet and salty taste. She bucked her hips against his face and shuddered in pleasure as she closed in on another mind-blowing orgasm. Her body went rigid on the bed and she sobbed harshly as her body was racked with another wave of indescribable joy. As her whole body rippled in ecstasy, he slid up her and started licking and sucking on her nipples. She drew him close, moaning into his ear as she nibbled on his earlobe. He kissed and licked her neck, concentrating on the sensitive spot behind her ear. She quivered as he probed it with his lips and tongue.

As they kissed each other fervently, she felt her juices leaking out of her pussy and the head of his cock caressing her entrance. She reached down and started stroking it and squeezing his balls, marvelling at the size of both. His penis was as rigid as an iron bar at that point so she moved it close to her pussy lips and started massaging them with his cock head.

He groaned as she did this, feeling her wet lips soak his cock-head. He shifted his hips to the perfect angle to penetrate her and he moved forward, the head of his cock cracking her pussy lips open a little.

"Oh babe, be gentle with me. Be gentle." She implored, her blue eyes lidded with desire.

He replied by kissing her gently and then he began to push himself into her. He grasped her waist firmly as his long, muscular bare cock began to fill her. Her blue eyes widened with each inch he slid in until he had filled her completely, stretching her tight hole. Now fully embedded with his balls pressed against up her ass, Chris let out a moan of pleasure. He moved his hands from her waist to her tits and began to fondle them as he continued to relish the feeling of her wet, velvet tightness wrapped around his pulsing meat.

His lips grazed hers and they lay there for several minutes eye to eye, nose to nose, bodies cradled in each other's heat. Then he began to move inside her, the bed starting to creak as he started to build a slow and steady rhythm. As Chris thrust into her, fucking her slowly and deeply, he leaned down to suck her erect nipples. Melissa closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, moaning as his tongue snaked around her areolae and his cock slid in and out of her.

Chris moaned as he moved in her, the feeling of his penis swimming inside her sloppy pussy exquisite. The nerve endings on his dick were tingling in pleasure as he continued thrusting in and out of her, causing her and the bedframe to groan which each thrust. He teased her with his length and varied his rhythm and hip movements. Speeding up and slowing down. Sliding half in and out and then sliding it all in deep inside her.

They both started to moan loudly as their fucking intensified, their bodies slick with perspiration. As he fucked her harder, Melissa eagerly thrust back on Chris's thick member. Her breath became more ragged and her body had started to shake a little as her orgasm started to build. Chris reached down and started massaging her clitoris with his thumb and that set her off like a rocket.

"Holy fuck!" She screamed as her body twisted and jerked on the bed.

He groaned as he felt her pussy constrict around his cock, trying to milk him of his seed as her hot release flooded her passage and drowned his cock. He somehow managed to hold himself back from exploding in her right there and then. As she relaxed on the bed he leaned down and kissed her deeply. Kneeling up, he looked down at her once more, saw her body glistening with sweat, her blonde hair splayed over the pillows, her face red and her incredible breasts jiggling, he gritted his teeth and tried to hold back his imminent, inevitable eruption. But when Melissa came again, her body contorting in agonizing pleasure, that was it. He thrust himself into her depths one more time, held it there and let out a loud roar of pleasure.

She gasped as his cock expanded, twitched and pulsated inside her. He grunted and groaned as he poured himself into her, his sperm splattering against her cervix walls filling her pussy. He collapsed and spasmed on top of her, whilst his cock continued to jolt and spurt inside of her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed her hips tight against his waist trying to drain him of all his essence. Whimpering into his ear, she ran her nails over his back as they held each other. Both hearts racing, both tingling in pleasure and both slippery with each other's secretions, his deflating penis still buried inside her.

They lay in each other's arms, cuddling each other, Melissa with her head and one of her hands on his chest. Chris held her close with one arm and stroked her arms and shoulders with his other. They necked each other, nuzzled each other and caressed each other's bodies. It wasn't long before Chris's cock started to harden again twitching in the air as it did. Melissa looked at him and kissed his lips softly.

"What do you say I take care of your friend down there." She purred sexily.

Chris nodded enthusiastically which caused her to giggle and then kiss him passionately. After several minutes of this, she started to kiss down his body until she reached his cock. She kissed around it and down to his inner thighs which she then started to caress and lick. She licked around his scrotum before taking first one and then the other in her mouth and sucking on them, humming as she did. He sighed loudly as she did this, enjoying the stimulating feel of her mouth and tongue around his balls.

Taking it in her hands, Melissa looked up at him as she kissed the head. He moaned and shuddered as he felt her tongue stud flick around his glans and her hands slowly massaging his shaft. She kissed and licked his cock head slowly and sensuously, snaking her tongue around it and probing it for pleasure points, bathing it in her saliva. He gasped as she flicked her tongue rhythmically around his frenulum using both the tip of her tongue and tongue stud to afford him maximum pleasure before she returned to kissing and licking his cock head. Cupping his balls in one hand and slowly stroking his shaft with the other, she took him into her mouth and took him to heaven.

It became pretty clear, pretty quickly that Melissa was not just a good cocksucker but an almost unbelievably gifted one. She sucked on his cock head whilst her tongue lashed the underside of his glans causing him to groan in pleasure. And as she sucked and slurped she flicked her hair out of her face affording Chris a great view as she took more and more of his meat into her mouth. Her hand encircled his penis and she began to pump it slowly as she continued to gobble enthusiastically on the it.

"Fucking incredible...." He gurgled as she took him deep within the warm, wet depths of her sensuous mouth, gagging a little as she did.

As Melissa continued sucking his thick, salty flesh passionately, she started bobbing her head up and down the length of his penis stopping to suck hard on the head. Rivulets of her saliva slowly ran down his bloated shaft as Chris squirmed on the bed, close to ecstasy.

"Oh fuck, Mel. You're gonna' make me cum." He panted

Her tongue flicked rhythmically around his frenulum causing his hips to jerk with the electric sensation this caused.

"I want you to cum in my pussy, babe. I want to feel you explode in me again." She said huskily

She kissed the tip of his cock and gave it a final wet suck before sliding up on top of him until they were nose to nose.

Melissa planted her lips on his licking them softly with her tongue, before kissing him deeply, her tongue invading his mouth jousting with his. Chris ran his hands through her hair as they kissed ardently, melting into each other's arms. She reached behind her and positioned his rock hard penis near her vaginal lips, teasing the head around her glistening entrance. She rubbed the back of her thumb under the base of its head, causing him to moan and jerk his hips again. She rubbed his cock-head against her clitoris slowly, enjoying the feel of his warm throbbing flesh against her sensitive spot.

Melissa slid his cock into her pussy, impaling herself on it and gasping as she did. She planted her hands on his chest and began to pump her hips. Chris began thrusting in unison fondling her breasts as he did. He looked up at this blonde goddess riding his cock and he could hardly believe that this was happening. He marvelled at her as his hands traversed her curvy body.

As they fucked, she looked down at him her cheeks flushed with lust as she bit her lip. He stroked her face and then sat up and began kissing her. She wrapped her legs around him and they began to strain against each other. They ground against each other as they rode each other their hands all over each other, the bed creaking and groaning with their movements. They were both panting heavily, bodies alive with pleasure enmeshed as one.

She gasped as Chris flipped her over onto her back and began to plunge his cock into her with more force. The headboard smacked metrically into the wall as he fucked her fast, deep and hard, their skin slapping together in time with the headboard. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, sobs escaping her as she raked his chest and neck with her nails. He was on the brink of finishing and was determined she would cum too. He moved his thumb down to her clitoris and began rubbing in time with his thrusts whilst at the same time taking one of her nipples in his mouth and sucking it hard. She cried out and drew him closer;

"Oh fuck!" She screamed

Her body shuddered and he felt her pussy spasm around his cock. He grunted in ecstasy as he came, his penis spurting like a geyser as he pumped a torrent of cum into her snatch. As his body jolted on top of her, he leaned down and started kissing her. Melissa kissed him back passionately running her hands over his body as she did. They both moaned into each other's mouth as they came in unison. And as their orgasms subsided and their bodies relaxed, they continued to kiss and stoke each other.

Holding her close, Chris stroked her neck and face with his fingers. Neither said anything as they lay there cradling each other. Eventually, they both slipped under the bedclothes and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Chris awoke to the sound of scratching and whimpering at the bedroom door as Ozzy's piteous cries cut through the still silence of the morning. He opened his eyes and found himself spooning Melissa with one arm wrapped around her waist. She was breathing softly and steadily and he guessed that she was still asleep. Though probably not for much longer if Ozzy continue to wail the way he was.

Reluctantly, he slipped his arm from around Melissa's waist. She stirred as he did this, sighing a little. He kissed her shoulder and she turned around and smiled at him.

"Morning babe."

She pulled herself close to him wrapping her arms around his waist and planted a kiss on his chest. He closed his eyes and hugged her back. They lay there together until Ozzy let out a long, mournful howl which had them both laughing.

"I gotta go let him out..."

She nodded and kissed him tenderly on the lips. He slipped out of the bed and searched for his underwear. Finding them he slipped them on.

"What time is it babe?" She asked yawning

He went over to his bedside locker and checked his watch.

"God. Only 8.30 am."

She sank back into the bed and groaned.

"Mmmm...too early. Hurry back to me, hun."

The bedsheet had slipped down revealing her breasts in all their glory and Chris felt his cock stiffen as he looked at her lying there inviting him to her. He moved quickly to the door and opened it to be greeted by joyous whimpering. Ozzy jumped up and down, a slobbering mass of fur and fury as Chris closed the door and knelt down and petted him. The dog licked his face and nuzzled his neck and then charged up and down the hallway whimpering and barking.

"Ssshhhh, mate. One second will you."

Chris moved towards the back door and unlocked it as the dog sat there looking up at him, whining and quivering with anticipation. Ozzy shot out the door like a rocket barking joyously in the air. He ran like a lunatic around the garden until he found a spot and relieved himself.

It looked like it was going to be a glorious day today. The sun shone brightly in the cloudless, azure sky and the birds chirped in the trees. He heard bees buzzing in the flowerbeds near his door and saw them hover and dart around the hydrangeas. Chris heard the neighbour's lawnmower sputter into life and the intermittent sound of a kango hammer further down the street. He took a breath of the air and smiled, recalling the previous night with Melissa. He'd never experienced that amount of passion in bed with a woman before. And whilst his sex life with Alice had been good to a point, it had never hit the heights that last night had.

He heard the sound of the toilet flushing inside and his own need to go seemed more urgent. He saw that the dog was finished and was now sniffing around the garden as dog's tended to do. He called to Ozzy who just looked at him and then shook his head and went back to sniffing the hedgerow at the back of the garden. When he finally had coaxed the dog back into the house, he had pretty much ran to the toilet.

When he went back into the bedroom, Melissa was waiting for him. He slipped his underwear off and climbed into the bed beside her, his erection at half-mast. They lay side by side and started kissing each other and she slipped her hands around his cock jerking him off slowly. When he was ready, she placed one of her hips on his and guided him inside her. They kissed as they made love to each other slowly and sensuously, holding each other tightly and looking deep into each other's eyes. Chris moved his hand down to her clitoris and began rubbing it as they fucked. She sighed when he did that and nipped at his neck playfully. When she came, her whole body convulsed and she gripped his shoulders tightly as she cried out in pleasure. Within minutes he had cum inside, her grunting and groaning like a wild animal as he filled her with his seed. They looked into each other's eyes and giggled and laughed as they lay together. Eventually they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Awaking several hours later, they were both ravenous. Extricating themselves from the bed, they both slipped on dressing-gowns and headed to the kitchen. As Chris made them coffee and Belgian waffles, Melissa made friends with Ozzy.

"You're a good boy, aren't you Ozzy? Yes you are."

The Westie barked and wagged his tail signifying that he agreed that yes, he was a good boy. She knelt down and scratched behind his ears which earned her a sloppy lick across the face.

"Ohhh..Ozzy." She laughed as she wiped off his doggy drool with the back of the bathrobe sleeve. She went into the bathroom to wash her face, the little dog trotting happily after her.

"He likes you. He normally won't act like that around people he doesn't know." Chris said when she returned to the kitchen. He placed their breakfast's on the table and went over to the coffee machine.

"He's a lot like Elvis. A real lovable ball of energy." She grinned as she sat down "'Mmm...that looks and smells great, hun."

"Oh he's a ball of energy alright." Chris smirked "Too much energy sometimes isn't that right, mate?"

As Chris sat down, Ozzy pattered over to him and sat beside his seat looking up at him hoping for some scraps of food from the table. Chris broke off a piece of waffle and tossed it down to the dog who sniffed it and then hungrily devoured it. Melissa leaned in and kissed Chris on the cheek.

"He's kind of like his master then. Lots and lots of energy."

"Is that a good or bad thing?" He cocked his head and smiled

"So far? It's been a good thing, babe." She winked

They ate and drank their fill, chatting and laughing together and stealing the odd kiss from each other. Once they had finished eating, they went outside to the garden and lay down in the hanging chair on the patio, drinking coffee in the sun. They snuggled up close to each other and enjoyed the warmth of the day, watching Ozzy chase flies and bees around the garden like he was possessed. The wind chimes sounded in the trees as a light breeze had materialised. They stayed like that for a while not saying anything, just enjoying being close to each other.

"Mmmmm. This is so nice. I wish I could stay like this all day." Melissa closed her eyes and smiled as she lay in his arms, the hanging chair swaying slightly.

He stroked the hair off her cheek.

"Same here, Mel." He murmured "Wish you didn't have to go."

"I know, Chris. But I need to get back to check on Elvis."

"You sure I couldn't tempt you with wine, takeout, Netflix and chill?" He teased

"Ohhh...you do know the way to this girls heart, don't you." She laughed softly "That's a very tempting offer."

"I don't think you'll get a better one today."

She turned and kissed him on the lips.

"Probably not. But...."

He kissed her cheek.

"I know. Hey, you want to grab a shower?"

"Sure." She smiled and kissed him back.

As they walked to the bedroom, she turned to him.

"You go first, babe. I'll have one after you."

"You sure? I'm happy to wait." He said, trying to hide his disappointment

"It's fine, hun." She smiled and squeezed his hand.

He watched her disappear into the bedroom. He sighed and went into the bathroom, saw that there were no towels and went to the hot press. He picked out a few and then went back into the bathroom and turned on the shower. It was a marble open shower with a lot of space inside. He'd seen one in a hotel he had visited when he'd been away with work and had fallen in love with it. It had cost him a fortune to get it installed but he felt it was worth every penny. It was only a matter of seconds before the water had heated up and he took off his dressing gown and stepped inside.

He let out a sharp hiss as the warm water hit his body. As he acclimatised to the temperature he scooped up the container of shower gel squeezing a healthy portion of it into the palm of his hands. He massaged it slowly over his body, luxuriating in the minty aroma that invaded his nostrils. He rubbed the gel all over the front of his body and under his arms, lathering himself up well. He was lost in his thoughts when he heard her from behind him.

"You got some room in there for me, hun?"

He turned around and saw her standing there in her dressing gown. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail.

"For you always." He grinned and he reached his hand out for her.

She slipped out of her dressing gown and took his hand, gasping a little as the warm water hit her body. He took her by her waist and they kissed each other tenderly. He started kissing her neck and she craned her neck back so that he could kiss all around it. He cupped her chin with one hand and kissed her again.

"Want me to wash your back?"

Melissa nodded and reached for the cinnamon shower gel, squeezing some into his hands. She turned around and he started to massage the shower gel around her back and neck, lathering her up. As soon as he had finished with her back, he squeezed some more gel into his hands and began to lather up her front rubbing the gel slowly over her body. He cupped her breasts and massaged them, kissing and licking her neck as he did. His fingers ghosted her pussy and he started to play with her clitoris. She sighed as he did this and angled her head so that they could kiss. She felt his large erection against her buttocks and reached around and stroked it.

"You know what? I think I've missed a spot. Going to need more shower gel." He tut-tutted

He squeezed some more shower gel into his palms and knelt down so that his face was near her buttocks. He began lathering up her ass and down her calves. She shivered a little when he started lathering up her inner leg and then in between her thighs. He slid his finger in between her pussy lips and started to rub her clitoris again, all the while kissing her buttocks.

"Bend over, honey." He encouraged her

She planted her two hands against the wall and bent over. He moved in close to her ass cheeks and buried his tongue in between her legs, swirling it around her clitoris. She moaned as he lapped at her snatch, and he spread her ass cheeks so he could go in even deeper. He buried his face in between them and made love to her pussy with his tongue. As he sucked and licked her out, he caressed her inner thighs with his thumbs causing her to shudder in pleasure. He alternated between licking her pussy and tonguing her asshole.

"Oh Chris....oooooh...that feels so goooodddd." She cooed

It wasn't long before her legs started to tremble as the stimulation from his stabbing, swirling, flicking tongue overwhelmed her and she shrieked in joy as she came on his face.

Melissa straightened up pressed her body against the wall, breathing hoarsely. Chris kissed up her body and reached her neck nuzzling and kissing it, squeezing her butt cheeks. She giggled as he did this and reached around slipping her hand around his rock hard prick. She turned around and having planted a wet kiss his lips, started kissing down his chest, jerking his cock with her hand. She sank to her knees and began to kiss and lick his penis, slurping noisily on it. She ran her tongue from the head of it to his balls and started flicking her tongue around them. He groaned as she did this groping her tits and squeezing them as she sucked on his balls.

Melissa took his penis in her mouth and began sucking and slurping on it, humming on it as she did. As the water rained down on him, Chris tilted his head back and moaned as she sucked him off with obvious relish. She looked up at him as she bobbed her head up and down his cock and looking into her blue eyes as she devoured his meat almost had him spurting into her mouth. Her oral technique was incredible as she would take him deep and would then suck hard on his cock head, moving her own head as her tongue snaked around it.

"Oh fuck. You are amazing, Mel." He gasped as she flicked her tongue around the underside of his cock head.

"Mmm...you want to fuck my tits, babe?" She suggested throatily

"Oh fuck yeah!" He laughed

She knelt up and took his penis out of her mouth, rubbing the head of it against her nipples before she guided into the cavern between her tits. She looked up at him as she closed her breasts tightly around his cock, giving the head a long, wet suck as it protruded through her cleavage. Chris groaned and began fucking her incredible breasts softly building up a slow, steady rhythm.

It felt incredible to tit-fuck her. His cock was held in a vice like grip as she squashed her boobs together. He felt like he was fucking her pussy, so tight was the fleshy prison his cock was captive in. As he fucked her tits Melissa sucked and licked on his cock head when it would pop up through her cleavage, raking her tongue stud over the head. This drove him wild and he placed his hands on hers and began thrusting his cock hard between her breasts.

"Oh yes, Chris. Fuck those big titties hard. I love feeling your big dick sliding between them." She purred looking up at him with those heavenly blue eyes.

Encouraged by her words, he began thrusting as powerfully as he could, his penis plunging in and out of her cleavage. He was delirious with pleasure at this point and he knew that he would not last much longer. He began fucking her bosom progressively harder and harder.

"Shit....ohhh. I'm gonna cum, Mel." He panted as he felt his balls churn and his orgasm started to rise. He gritted his teeth and started to moan, his breath become more laboured.

"Oh babe. I want to feel your big cock explode between these titties. I want you to cum between my tits and in my mouth. I want to taste how good your cum is. Please give it to me. Give it to me now. C'mon babe. Give it to me now." Licking her lips she looked into his eyes urging him on.

"Oh fuck, Mel. I'm so close." He rasped as he felt his legs tremble in anticipation.

"Give it to me, Chris. Come for me, babe. Come for me." She begged and opened her mouth, flicking her tongue around the head of his penis.

"JESUS CHRIST!" he tilted his head back and roared in pure joy as his cock started to twitch and pulsate between her breasts. The most incredible orgasm overwhelmed him and he felt his legs buckle. His first two cum shots rifled out of his cock splattering her neck and face. She clamped her silky lips around his cock head and sucked it hard, moaning in pleasure as he filled her mouth with sperm.

He let go of her tits and planted his hands on the shower wall to steady himself as his cock twitched and spasmed in her mouth. He groaned as he ejaculated, barely able to stand as a combination of her sucking, licking and now jerking off of his cock overloaded him. Melissa swallowed his warm, salty cum with alacrity and continued to suck, kiss and lick his cock even as she'd drained him. He winced a little as his cock was so sensitive, but it felt so good to have it in her mouth that he didn't stop her.

She looked up at him and cooed as she kissed and licked his penis.

"Mmm...I knew you'd taste good."

"Oh...you're fucking incredible, Mel. Shit. I can't even stand straight!" He gurgled

She giggled and started kissing up his body. Their faces met and they started to deep French kiss, full of passion, tongues jousting with each other. He tasted himself in her mouth but didn't care. He was so consumed with the desire to be with her, nothing else mattered. They continued kissing as they showered together, lathering each other up and rinsing each other off.

"You know, babe. I was thinking. That offer you made me earlier?" Melissa whispered as she pecked him lightly on the lips, her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Oh yeah? I remember it." He cocked an eyebrow.

"You had me at Netflix." She smiled sexily.

They started kissing again and then quick as a flash, Chris picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

"Chris!! What are you doing!" She squawked.

"Bedroom!" He grunted as he moved out of the shower and towards the bedroom.

"But we're soaking! We'll ruin the sheets!" She giggled

"They need to be changed anyway." He chuckled

He laid her down on the bed and climbed up beside her.

"You're crazy, babe." Caressing his cheek she shook her head and smiled

"Crazy about you." He smiled and they started kissing again.

Chris spent the next hour eating out Melissa's pussy bringing her to multiple orgasms. He finally stopped when she begged him to, that anymore was too much for her. They just lay there together kissing and cuddling on the sopping bed until hunger drove them to order food. They then spent the rest of the evening and night making love, eating, drinking wine and watching Netflix until they fell into an exhausted sleep.

Sunday morning had gone too quickly and a gloom descended on him as he drove her to Chloe's house in Romford. He didn't want her to go, but he knew that she had to. She was shooting for her website tomorrow and needed to prepare for that. She also didn't want to leave Elvis alone again for too long.

They'd fucked in the shower again that morning, Chris taking her from behind as the steaming water fell upon them. The sound of the shower, the slapping of his skin against hers and their panting had filled the bathroom. He'd not lasted as long as he'd wanted to as watching his cock pump in and out of her pussy whilst holding on to her incredible ass was too much of a turn on for him. He'd come deep inside her, holding onto her shoulders as he did. As she stood up, he'd watched his cum trickle down her legs. They'd stayed under the spray lathering each other up and embracing until they'd both felt like shrivelled prunes.

They pulled up to Chloe's house and he shut the engine off.

"Well, here we are." He sighed

"Yes. Here we are." She repeated sadly.

He undid his seatbelt and leant across to where she sat and kissed her. She kissed him back with fervour and his cock became painfully hard in his jeans. They stayed lipped locked for what seemed like hours completely oblivious to the world around them. When they finally broke off the kiss she stroked his beard and bit her lip.

"That was an incredible time, Chris. I've nev....I've literally never been made feel that way before...." Her voice trailed off

He kissed her gently on the lips.

"Neither have I, Mel. It was...It was perfect."

"It was more than perfect." She smiled at him and then kissed his lips softly

They kissed again and then Melissa looked into his eyes.

"I have to go, babe."

He kissed her again and she kissed him back with force. She whispered in his ear as they held each other.

"I don't want to leave you...."

"I don't want you to leave me." He closed his eyes and whispered.

They kissed again before Melissa's phone buzzed. She took it out of her jacket pocket and read it, giggling she showed him the message. It was from Chloe.

"Babe....why don't you two just get a room already! 😊"

She put the phone back in her pocket and stroked his face.

"I really have to go, babe."

He kissed her palm and hugged her one final time and then she got out of the car and walked towards the gate. She was just about to open the gate when she turned and started to wave at him. He blew her a kiss and she smiled, paused for a minute and then ran to the drivers side of the car. He pulled down the window and she leaned in kissing him hungrily, their tongues dancing around each other.

"God...I'm gonna' miss you hun. I literally cannot way until I see you again." She moaned in between kisses

"Have to make it soon then, honey." He grinned and kissed her again.

"Definitely." She beamed and hugged him through the window before walking up to the front door of the house and going inside.

He smiled as he watched her walk away, sitting back in his car seat and closing his eyes. Gunning the engine, he turned on the radio and pulled off towards home.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: boxman, BlingBlingWarrior, 666, Boobs4Us

OMEGA15

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 04:58:34 AM »
Wonderful story

boxman

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 08:59:05 AM »
Melissa is lovely, this story has lots of great stuff with glamour babes.

BlingBlingWarrior

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2019, 07:43:48 PM »
This story made me  8#=D 8#=D 8#=D

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA