Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "Secretarial Duties" with Vanessa Merrell  (Read 76573 times)

TheLW

"Secretarial Duties" with Vanessa Merrell
« on: November 24, 2018, 10:49:28 PM »
Secretarial Duties
With Vanessa Merrell
Written by TheLW
Codes: MF, Blowjob, Creampie, Fingering
Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

-----------

Over the last twenty years or so, I've been fortunate enough to be financially well off, maybe not a millionaire, but enough to own a successful company, and occasionally travel the world. As for me, to describe myself, I'm a Caucasian male in my mid-forties, whose a rather good looking fella, and in pretty great shape for my age.

I recently had to let my previous secretary go, due to some illegal activity she was involved in and replaced her with a young woman named Vanessa Merrell. Admittedly she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed as they say, but I'd be lying if I said she wasn't one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen, which is why I hired her three months ago.

It was during that time, that I had developed a sexual relationship with the twenty-one-year-old woman, despite the fact that I was a little more than twice her age. I have to admit, knowing Vanessa would be at the office every day, and that she at some point, would either be down on her knees giving me a blowjob, bent over my desk getting fucked, or both… gave me something to look forward to each work day.

It's while finishing up an important call with a respected client, that I glanced at the clock that was hanging in my office and noticed the time, before pushing a button on the intercom system that was connected from my office to my secretaries desk.

"Ms. Merrell, if you could, I would like a coffee brought to my office."

"Of course Mr. Stone," she answered back "...I'll be right there."

Moments later Vanessa entered my office, with my coffee in hand, dressed in a grey button-upped shirt with a white blouse underneath it, as well as a short grey skirt that matched her shirt, besides that she had her hair in a ponytail, big hoop earrings in her ears, and a light shade of purple lipstick on her lips.

"Put the coffee on the desk, and come here," I tell her.

Vanessa does as she is instructed, knowing our daily routine by now, as she places the coffee down, before making her way around towards me. Inches away from me now, I bring my right hand over to Vanessa Merrell, slipping it under her skirt, confirming she wasn't wearing any panties, something I insisted on early in our relationship, as well as not wearing a bra.

As I continued to slide a digit in and out of her vaginal wall, I reached over with my other hand, grabbing the warm coffee, and taking a sip, before putting it back down. Vanessa just stood there hands behind her back, not saying anything, as I finger blasted her shaved pussy, for the next several minutes.

Eventually, I removed my finger from her sex hole, before informing Vanessa that I was ready for her to give me a blowjob. As Vanessa dropped to her knees and positioned herself in-between my legs, I pulled out my dick from behind my dress pants, exposing myself to the young woman.

Without hesitation, Vanessa quickly grabbed the base of my cock and started stroking it, at the same time she spits on the bulbous of my prick. Seconds later, the gorgeous lady parts her lips, engulfing my shaft into her waiting mouth and begins to suck me off. Vanessa Merrell relentlessly bobs her head back and forth, as well as side to side, coating my cock with her saliva, while at the same time massaging my balls with the palm of her petite hand.

"I'm proud of you Nessa," I tell her, as I run my hand through her long dark hair, "...you've come a long way, since that first night."

When we first hooked up, Vanessa Merrell's cocksucking skills honestly weren't that good, though thanks to our daily hookups, that quickly changed, as I molded her into the perfect little slut.

"So good!" I groaned.

Vanessa continued to work over my hard dick with her mouth, taking as much of my man meat as possible into her oral hole, as she looked up at me, with those brown eyes of hers. Ms. Merrell pulled her mouth from around my cock, before quickly twirling her tongue around the sides of my prick, working her way back up, and once again devouring my one-eyed monster.

For the next five minutes, Vanessa Merrell continued to treat me to a great blowjob, until I grabbed her by the ponytail, pulling her off of me, and telling her to get off the floor and bend over the desk. Seconds later, Vanessa did just that, with her hands on the other side of the desk, and her rear end sticking up in the air, I move in behind her, lifting her short skirt up, as I get a great view of her ass.

I grab a hold of my meat stick, lining it up with her shaved cunt, before pushing in, and entering her love mound with a hard thrust. Buried inside of Vanessa, I pull out, before slamming back into her pussy, repeatedly pumping my candle wick in and out like a seesaw.

"Oh God!" Vanessa moans, "...Mr. Stone, you always feel so good inside of me."

With my hands on her hips, I steadily hammer away, each hard stroke after another, feeding the twenty-one-year-old my pole shaft, as I work her sex hole over. Taking Vanessa Merrell from behind doggy style, I use this opportunity to wrap my hand around her ponytail, giving it a tug as she's forced to look up at me, as I vigorously plunge into her snatch.

"Cum for me Mr. Stone," Nessa pants, "…fill me up with your spunk."

Hearing her talk like that, it didn't take much longer, until I felt my cock pulsating, and I blasted my man custard inside of my office fuck toy's well-fucked cunt. After pulling out, Vanessa turned around and thanked me for fucking her, after all, manners are important.

Before Vanessa left my office, I told her that I actually needed to talk to her, about a party I was hosting at my place in a few days time.

"So what do you think, Nessa," I ask her, "would you be interested?"

"I don't know Mr. Stone," she starts to say, "...how many people would be there?"

"Only a few, maybe four, myself included," I answer back "...you'll be compensated really well for it."

"Ok, I'll do it for you," Vanessa states, "I'll be the entertainment at your party."

With that, I pull my wallet out, handing a card to her, as I tell her to pick out a sexy little outfit for the party. Vanessa Merrell then left her bosses office as a bit of cum ran down her inner thigh, as she made her way back to her desk.

The End
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 12:28:26 AM by TheLW »

The following users thanked this post: pixidragon, Sorale21

Volente

Re: "Secretarial Duties" with Vanessa Merrell
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 06:04:02 PM »
With Vanessa Merrell
Is it though? How can we be sure it isn't Veronica?

Starman

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 08:49:07 AM »
This was nice.  :D

TheLW

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2023, 11:03:42 AM »
Secretarial Duties #2
With Vanessa Merrell
Written by TheLW
Codes: MMMMF, Anal, Blowjobs, Handjobs
Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
A/N: This is the first story that I've posted in four years, so I apologize in advance if it feels disjointed.

--------

As Vanessa stood there in the store, looking through all the skimpy dresses, a variety of slutty lingerie, and of course some sexy corsets, trying to decide on an outfit to wear to the party her boss was hosting, she couldn't help but think back to three months ago, and how much her life has changed since then. Thinking back to that first time, she had sex with her boss Mr. Stone, Vanessa couldn’t help but feel guilty afterward, as she considered herself a good girl, but there was just something about him, something that had her constantly coming back for more.

Vanessa took the red bustier she had in her hands, putting it back onto the shop rack, and continued to roam the store, when suddenly something caught her eye in the corner. “Oh, Mr. Stone will love this,” Vanessa thought to herself, as she grabbed the article of clothing… “he’s always saying I’m his little office slut, and this will definitely do.”

** Two nights later **

That Saturday night, a limo sent by Mr. Stone pulled up to Vanessa’s place around 8:30 to pick her up and take her to her boss’s place. During the drive there Nessa checked a few things out on her phone, to help pass the time until they reached their destination.

Having arrived at Mr. Stone’s place, the driver got out of his seat and made his way around the car, opening Vanessa’s door for her. Once out of the car, Vanessa made her way up the driveway and towards the front door, before ringing the doorbell, a moment later, Ian Stone opened the door, and greeted the young woman.

“Vanessa, I’m glad you didn’t change your mind,” he says, “...please let me take your coat.”

Vanessa removed the leather trench coat she was wearing, and in the process revealed the outfit she had on underneath… which is to say, full-body fishnet stockings (without any bra or panties), thigh-high black boots, and of course a matching black collar wrapped around her neck.

“Wow, just wow,” Ian claims, “...I know I said to buy an outfit, but fuck I definitely wasn’t expecting this.”

“I’m glad you like it,” Vanessa responds back, before flashing a beautiful smile towards her boss, “...you’re always calling me your slut, I just figured it would be appropriate to look the part, for tonight.”

Seconds later, Ian gave Vanessa a kiss on the lips, before he led the young woman through his house, as they made their way to his den, where Vanessa could see there was a group of men waiting for them.

Mr. Stone introduces his friends… “Vanessa, I’d like to meet my friends… Ryan, Steve, and Thomas.”

The three men looked to be around Ian’s age, and all seemed to be in decent shape as well. Thomas was the tallest of the group, at roughly six feet, while both Ryan and Steve were about 5’7 each.

Ryan was the first to say something, “You weren’t kidding Ian when you said your new secretary was a babe.”

“She looks incredible in that outfit,” Thomas added.

Unlike the other two, Steve didn’t say anything, instead, he just made his way over to Ian and Vanessa, and let his actions speak louder than words, as he reached over, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them.

"Nice and firm," the man named Steve said, "...why don't you drop down to your knees, and put that mouth to work."

Vanessa Merrell momentarily hesitated, as she looked over at her boss and lover Ian Stone, who simply nodded his head in approval, before dropping to her knees and pulling out Steve's cock. With Steve's man meat in her hand, the young woman starts stroking her palm up and down his shaft, working him over before she eventually spits on his throbbing cock and takes him into her wet mouth.

A moan escapes Steve's lips, as Vanessa bobs her head side to side, coating his schlong with her saliva, well this is happening, the young lady brings a hand up to his nut sack, and starts rubbing his balls. Meanwhile, both Ryan and Thomas have already stripped out of their clothes, making their way over to the others, where Vanessa reaches over and grabs their cocks as she runs her hands up and down their pricks, getting them as hard as she possibly can.

"You really know how to give some damn good head," Steve groans.

"It took some training, but yeah she knows how to suck a dick," Ian Stone chimed in.

The four men continued to make the occasional comment, as Vanessa Merrell did what she was there to do, and that was pleasuring her boss's friends, as she persistently stroked and sucked the three men off, alternating between their candle wicks. After spending several minutes watching his office slut in action, Ian Stone finally made his move, as he grabbed the fishnet stockings that made up most of Vanessa's outfit and pulled on them, tearing them apart and fully letting her tits out.

A moment later, Ian pushes Vanessa toward the floor, making her go from her knees to all fours, he then positions himself behind her and presses his dick up against her pussy lips, before inserting it inside of the young woman. Ian Stone continues to slam into his secretary, one hard thrust after another, as he picks up the pace, causing Vanessa Merrel to let out a moan, just as Thomas grabs the back of her head, pushing it down around the base of his prick, as he starts fucking the back of her throat.

An inaudible sound escapes from Vanessa, as she makes a gagging noise due to the treatment Thomas is giving her.

At some point, everyone switched positions, and Vanessa found herself rocking back and forth, riding Ryan’s cock cowgirl style, as Steve walked up to the slut, placing his rock-hard cock against her tits, squeezing them against his man meat, and starts to titty fuck her.

“How does it feel Vanessa,” Ian says “...how does it feel being a filthy slut, for all my friends?”

“So good, babe” Vanessa cries out in pleasure “...God, I feel like such a whore.”

With that said, Ian helps the 5'2 dark-haired social media star up off of the floor, before lifting her up and placing her on his cock, as Vanessa wraps her legs around him and gives him a kiss. While that is happening, Thomas came up from behind and spread her asscheeks apart as he presses his shaft up against her backdoor and slides into the starlet, as she lets out a groan. As Vanessa found herself sandwiched between both men, she would be bounced up and down on their cocks, as they relentlessly tag-teamed her, pumping their dicks into both her sex hole and rear end.

Over the course of the night, Vanessa would continue getting fucked every which way by the four men, as they took turns fucking each and every last one of her holes. By the time, their several hours long fuck session ended, Vanessa had cum oozing out of both her ass and pussy, swallowed quite a few loads, and had streaks of the gooey stuff covering her tits, parts of her face, and of course some even in her hair, truly looking like a well fucked slut, to say the least.

The End

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Blocboy VC, Sorale21

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA