Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Ron Howard/Donny Osmond  (Read 2424 times)

70scelebfangirl

Ron Howard/Donny Osmond
« on: April 04, 2019, 10:49:41 PM »
I'm in the process of writing a Ron Howard and Donny Osmond slash rp fic set in the 70s both are 18 it'll be smut one shot

Cadeauxxx

Re: Ron Howard/Donny Osmond
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 10:53:29 PM »
That's cool. We don't have many stories on here featuring men, and especially not from an older era, so they will be welcome on here.

It's nice to meet someone else who likes the 70's. I wasn't born back then, but it's one of my favorite eras for music and movies. Most of my favorite R&B/Funk and Rock music artists come from that decade.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

70scelebfangirl

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 01:47:22 AM »
Thank you so much yeah I love the 70s I was born in 96 myself so I wasn't born then either lol after I post it up on ao3 I'll post it here :)

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 08:55:20 PM »
Thank you so much yeah I love the 70s I was born in 96 myself so I wasn't born then either lol after I post it up on ao3 I'll post it here :)

Hahahaha, we are close to age. I feel you though. Born in the 90's but I'm obsessed with the 80's.  ;D
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

70scelebfangirl

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2019, 10:07:59 PM »
Lol and plus a lot of things were better back then like music movies tv nowadays things just suck

Corunner

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2020, 04:44:47 AM »
Sorry I'm replying to this SUPER-late... But I felt the need.

1] I was born in the '80s, but I like a small amount of that music. My sole sibling & I grew up forced to listen to "Oldies" radio. (Literally CANNOT tell you how much it upset me living through the "boy band" era in the '90s, as my favorite bands of all-time have always been & will always be bands made of all boys: The Monkees & Aerosmith.)

2] More-specifically on-topic, doesn't surprise me a man who grew up acting as Ron did is such a great director (same as Fred Savage). Also, used to watch Donny-&-Marie's talk show...Not wishing anyone anything negative, but could never see any Osmond again (maybe join Fred working off-camera), & would be fine.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA